Comfy Switch Thread

What are you playing? Post your Switch user

Attached: download (1).jpg (337x149, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m_7QrTgLv_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

playing FF7 for the first time. played FF6 on the SNES classic last year. I don't get how people think 7 is anywhere near 6 especially with these low polygon graphics.

Smash because it's the only good game that came out in the last 5 months

Finished TWD season 4 (which was great).

Thinking of starting Hob but sorta' afraid it'll run terribly? (I only play in portable mode)

6 is amazing, it's the only underrated FF as they are all gushed over in their own separate ways apart from 6. 6 has no obnoxious fan boys or waifuists, it's just a decent RPG we sometimes talk about in FF threads.

I'm also playing FF7 just now. Just got to Corel Prison on track for my man date at Golden Saucer with based Barret. I love how much you have to "bros over hoes" the whole game to get him, shitting on Aeris and Tifa at certain points.

when is the next big sale? im not paying $15 for indie games that came out 10 years ago

Do we have more news about the "revisions" of the switch yet ?

This weekend I'll be doing the events in ARMS and Tetris 99 events

Attached: 1517598236519.png (750x1056, 516K)

>You can get a Switch Stand, and USB Type-C Extender for your dock and a HDMI Splitter for $15

Why haven't you done this yet user

Attached: IMG_20190412_142624.jpg (2752x2064, 489K)

why on earth would you need this

So you don't need to have 2 dock if you want to use it on your PC monitor or the big screen tv.

this is so gay

do you play on your bed or your race car chair when on TV?

Should I get a pro controller? I can get one for 20$ off and I mostly play smash, gamecube was nice but I feel like I have moved on from gamecube and I still play with joycons. I have elite in 6 characters, should I get a gamecube adapter or pro controller?

Pls don't judge

Attached: 4L_hb8tsNPy.png (490x570, 300K)

What's a good controller to get? Is the official pro the only good one? Don't really want to spend £60.

yeah why do need that
im gonna make fun of you every time you post a battlestation thread now faggot

>Looks at his Switch's playtime
>Looks at his most played games
Shit...he's right.

gamecube stick has grooves built in around it so you can easily hit all 8 directions
pro controller is great, doesnt require a usb port, can compete with top players with it

if you get a pro, make sure to play it wireless.

Sure, they're very nice.

Playing Chocobo Everybuddy and Ace Attorney
Getting Dragons Dogma and FFXII this month too

Christ this really is just a port machine

>Post your Switch user
recommend me a comfy game anons, is my time at portia any good?

Attached: 17-05-19-01-12-17-532_deco.jpg (2438x1829, 2.37M)

This is what prevents me from getting one, it has mostly games i already have played or that you can find for cheaper on other supports

Is chocobo good or is it a shitty PMD knockoff?

why would you ever choose to play it on your monitor if you have a big tv?

>PMD knockoff
PMD and CMD were both made by the same developers, it's like calling Fire Emblem Warriors a Hyrule Warriors rip-off when they're both based on the Warriors series.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Currently clearing my backlog since there aren't that many games coming out that interest me. Already finished XB2, Torna and Bayo 2, will start with Valk Chronicles 4 soon. Also Tetris 99, knowing how to 4 wide combo makes it pretty easy to always reach top 10.
Might grab Box Boy or Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon this month

Attached: 1538670546964.png (1520x1064, 308K)

have sex

>UDB type c extender
???

bend over

buy a switch

Fate/Extella Link

Do you guys think we'll get a joycon revision that fixes the stick? Not sure if to either wait for a new one, or buy the stick off amazon and replace it myself. I don't wanna shit out $70 just for it to start drifting again.

Salt and Sanctuary right now

valkyria chronicles 4

Attached: e27317941288e93bba81988ae6612a9095cc2aa38945c6cd1363dfcd59fe764d.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

I'm playing my Wii U because it actually has games (no, I'm not gonna re-buy ports)

Breath of the wild. Borrowed it from my sister

EPIC WIN! You trolled them hard!

Attached: Meme-s-Excited-Troll-Face-Meme-Decal.jpg (1000x1000, 96K)

I'm not trolling, moron.

EPIC

>using lame troll phrases from a decade ago wins me the argument and defends my precious Nintendo!

Attached: you.jpg (582x626, 75K)

I bet you switch user love for Nintendo is the first place but it doesn't look like it will be accepted by the Jews in France and I will get it to you tomorrow morning at the same time.

Had a bad day, played smash, lost and just smashed my joycons out of anger

now I need to replace both sticks and the l button...

Luckly I was played with them and not with my pro controller

I guess you really were the super smash bro

Any good template/guides on decals to customize shit?
Have you done any? Post results if you have

Redpill me on Nintendo Online. I kind of want it to play Smash and Tetris 99.

Also even though I've played all the games should I get the Ace Attorney Trilogy to replay it on PC or Switch

Attached: 1554820074972.jpg (654x655, 21K)

Fucking retarded nintendie

youtu.be/m_7QrTgLv_U

Switch Online is fine, just pay the 20 bucks and forget about it for a year
Smash online is kinda janky though, Tetris 99 is pretty fun. You should get Splatoon 2 as well, that's where the real online fun is.

And yes, but only if it's been a long time since you've played the Ace Attorney games. They're like a good book, you can revisit it so long as you didn't just play through recently.

botw should arrive at my door any minute now

you get a year free if you have amazon prime, only get it if you have online games you can play, the retro library is nothing to go home about

Reminder that Super Mario 2: lost levels on NES online now

Smash online is complete ass garbage, but I can't stop playing it. It makes the investment completely worth it for me

i was late to the party, so i'm playing Zelda, with mods so the character is beautiful and innocent Linkle with her pretty armors and hairstyles.

Attached: 1552343995412.webm (640x800, 638K)

Should I get DB Fighterz on the Switch? Looks kinda cool.

Yes, the good old "I'm gonna talk nonsense to troll him!" How new are you to the Internet that you think people will fall for that shit?

>Post your Switch user
I will, tomorrow, when I get new TV and table.
Please be trap.
Portia isn't even out yet, I think. I'm considering it, too.

It's the balance, ugly Southern Euro/Jewish face but with a big yummy ass. Versus an attractive Northern Euro face but no ass. Which do you choose?

Attached: 1545648068963.gif (176x144, 1.59M)

Not that guy, but I like small asses. Jewish girls are a bonus because I'm uncut.

>Currently started Dragon Marked for Death
It's a pain in the ass given I started late waiting for the physical edition and everyone else is just grinding the endgame now. It's mercenary kings redux.

Feel free to ask about any of these games.

Attached: Switch Collection updated.jpg (1280x6250, 2.9M)

thicc sarah silverman over sticc viking any time

I'll take pretty every single time.

Bump

It's out on PC, I really want a comfy AC-like game but I don't want to buy it on PC

>It's out on PC
I'm sorry then, I didn't look. But I hope someone will answer it because, as I said, I'm interested too.

Also, can you guys redpill me on Gungeon?

Honestly, if you don't get the Pro controller you will regret it later, it's just overall a pretty good controller (the best of the gen imo) and it has a lot of shit, like the HD rumble, amiibo reader, gyro. It's a good investment anyway, you will use it a lot and it's a huge difference from the joycons.
The biggest problems is that some games don't support it (Mario Party, TWEWY, Pokemon Let's Go (biggest offender))

Attached: 1554404751005.jpg (2462x3283, 637K)

Splatoon currently. Thinking of starting up fractured but whole again

Attached: nintendo-switch-splatoon-bundle.jpg (1500x1500, 415K)

Alright, guess i'll just have to suck it up and purchase it.

£60 for a controller is a joke though.

>Thinking of starting up fractured but whole again

if you haven't played Stick of Truth do that instead much more fun.

Yay or nay on Darksiders? I've heard conflicting things.

Attached: hey_uh_can_you_uh_shut_your_piehole.jpg (750x592, 31K)

Cute feet.

anons, is Bayonetta 1+2 worth it for $50?
it comes with the physical version of Bayonetta 2 which is a bonus.

If you haven't played it, yeah

wahoo bing bing

Attached: A61D55CC-309B-495F-8C2B-66EEBBA3CE22.jpg (2016x1512, 1M)

Dope collection, it's only blighted by Let's Go.

I'm so tired of seeing this kids room in mommy and daddy's upstairs

What are some good joystick replacements for the joycons? My right one started drifting recently and I don't want to shell out $60 usd for another pair with the same inevitable problem

>Physical DOAX3.

Kinda jealous, I got impatient and downloaded it. Also it's a good thing my main profile doesn't work with a jap eshop or I would have wasted money on getting the slutty costumes to avoid the grind.

Attached: 1501861395664.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

None

Thinking about getting Dead Cells. Played it a bit on PC and seems like it would be perfect for Switch.

Attached: 1450821111751.jpg (526x744, 293K)

Any games like rune factory on switch? I'm not into Stardew

I’m a 90s kid and just got it out of nostalgia and because my original carts batteries died. So this was just a fun way for me to re experience the game again but without the crap graphics.

Picked this up for my nephew a few weeks ago and then got botw too, he loves mario kart but not so much zelda but I love playing that and I really want a switch for myself now.

Attached: 54224988_654533551663107_3427853896184233984_n.jpg (1536x2048, 432K)

Rune Factory 4 Remastered is coming, and so is RF5.

But the old graphics had soul

No user I was wondering to get AA Trilogy on Switch or PC, I recently beat DD/SoJ and really liked them but I want to really go back and see if the older ones still hold up for me. I do plan on getting it, but PC or Switch Is the question.

The grind kills me dude admittingly I have spent $20 on tickets to knock out some grind.

I will buy RF4 if AND ONLY if I can marry and/or fuck the dragon in her true form.

Is Shining Resonance any good?

If you play switch as a portable, the touch screen makes a difference. They're pretty identical otherwise.

Everything else is digital (28 games)

Attached: IMG_20190412_173931.jpg (3264x1840, 992K)

What'd you think of Caligula? Was interested in picking it up.

That looks comfy user

>why on earth would you need this
>why would you ever choose to play it on your monitor if you have a big tv?

Not the same user, but I'm an idort with all my consoles connected to an 8 HDMI switch, which itself is connected to a splitter which is connected to both my TV and my monitor. As for why anyone would do that:

>less input lag: monitors will always be better for that if you're incredibly sensitive to that stuff
>can go through a passthrough card to your PC, so you can record video, and you can record that video while even playing on the TV
>can play on your monitor while the TV plays in the background

None of these are necessary things, but they're nice if you're ever in the mood.
I can also play/watch my PC on my TV if I want.

RECOMMEND ME THE COMFIEST GAME ON SWITCH

I like it yeah, it’s a fun action rpg, kinda tales-like

Thumper

who is this goddess??

Does anyone have any idea when the BOTW or splatoon 2 dlc might be on sale? I regret not getting it during black friday, and current sale doesn't have DLC.

Rune Factory 4 is coming and it looks really cozy.

Where do you guys get these different colour switches? The only ones I have seen is the grey/ blue and red/ splatoon ones.

you can buy shells on Amazon to swap with the original

when is sekiro coming to switch

Ah I'm retarded, thanks user.

Hurry up and release slay the spire switch you incompetent fucks

I want god eater 3 now, have to wait till fall, REEEE

If you have friends you can get it cheaper in a family pack

Tetris 99 is so fricking fun, highly recommend

nothing. been waiting for a decent sale. how’s that one chocobo game? the switch version any good?

Attached: 3D331483-3C43-4F21-90B8-1C2251C9DEA4.jpg (3088x1536, 755K)

How is shining resonance?

oh neat! I'll probably grab that next chance I get

my row barely got to 15, I feel like i have alot of games then you post over double. God damn
How do the neo geos games run. I heard the sonic game had input lag but was interested in metal slug and garou mark of the wolves.

Attached: fd76d0229256d1307632f689f5890432.jpg (800x450, 61K)

oh look, a free nintendo switch

Smash, Splatoon, maybe some ARMS but B&B are fucking garbage

>Feel free to ask about any of these games.
Growlanser (never played them), Remi Lore, Axiom Verge and Dragon Fang Z (I love roguelite games)

Mystery dungeon existed before Pokémon, you mouth breather

I was considering Hellblade, but the footage I've seen mostly consists of the same handful of bland enemies. Might just save money until Cuphead and Katana Zero next week.

Attached: asdfs.jpg (1122x2072, 857K)

I really wanna play the Metroid Prime games and I'm wondering if I should just go for the Prime Trilogy on Wii or wait for an eventual release on Switch, they're taking too long to announce it.

Attached: photo5008454384723535953.jpg (960x1280, 149K)

Playing overclocked VCS on PPSSPP.

I played Hellblade on PC and the game is like 4 hours long and extremely repetitive, you will be solving the same puzzles through the whole game. You will be better watching it on Youtube.

Literally just a dongle you plug straight into your dock and then to the Switch. You dont need to dock it every time.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>6 is amazing, it's the only underrated FF as they are all gushed over in their own separate ways apart from 6
Back when FFVII released you had all the FFVI fags saying that it wasn't as good. VI is definitely widely considered one of the best ones so I'm not really sure what you're talking about. People don't really talk much about pre-PSX FFs anymore but that's probably mainly because Yea Forums is full of kids who are way too young to have experienced them at release.

Sold my switch to buy heroin. I await death but it never comes, despite my numerous attempted OD's...

Nothing desu its become a smash machine for me my laptop is mobile and had better games cant eait for some more first party games

Just a lot of Tetris 99 lately, i would be playing FFIX on it but i opted to play on my PS1/CRT for max comfy so those two are what im on right now
I saw theres some weekend competition for Tetris so I might try and play a lot
I'm on disc 3 of FFIX though, just had Kuja drop me off on the Forgotten continent so we'll see what happens next, i really love the game so far. I'm surprised it took me this long to get to it

Next week I'll getlt cuphead and dragons dogma.
Looking forward to God eater 3.
And hoping that persona 5 comes (starting to lose hope)
Right now I'm playing smash, and thinking about buying cagulia effect

>playing Smash and the occasional bit of Disgaea and
Feels comfy man

Attached: [Bakaiser] Kakegurui - 06 [BD 720p].mkv_snapshot_09.39_[2019.04.01_17.32.45].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Everything, yet I'm too lazy to actually download something.

Attached: file.png (1216x658, 411K)

Just got the Mayflash Magic NS adapter.
Man, the Wii Pro Controller is fucking shit for the Smash.
It travels a longer distance as has less sensitivity

>download 400gb of games
>don't play any
End my suffering

Attached: 1552171138002.png (527x414, 294K)

>stretched ultrawide
stop

This is the fate of thieves. When you steal everything you don't have the drive to play anything and spend your time nitpicking to justify stealing games via piracy.

True, but at least it's free. I never bought a game, to be honest.

Is there a releasedate yet?

i'm enjoying super dragonball heroes,ace attorney trilogy and motorsport manager at the moment.

i dunno,i play way more switch games then i would have if i had to buy them. i also try to only play 3 games or less at once though.

How is Tales of Vesperia (on Switch)? I have played and enjoyed the Xillia and Graces f Tales games.

this happened to me with the 3ds. missed out on a ton of games I wanted to play but when I installed cfw I had no interest in playing them

it's good

Why does Europe get all of the good digital sales and we get jack shit here in the USA?

Physical edition of Dragon mark form death came out?

It's currently on my backlog. But the little bit I played makes it look like it's exposition heavy and the combat is a mixture of standard RPG with combos.

>Growlanser
SRPG game carried by Satoshi Urushihara's artwork. Something that's hard to brute force if you don't know Japanese though.

>Remi Lore
Rougelite game that's real time, short, but still fun for the price.

>Axiom Verge
One of the top Metroid clones, worth getting right now.

>Dragon Fang Z
Nothing that really sets it apart from other Rougelites, not a bad thing and if you're a fan of the series, I'd get it if it's on sale.

How is Enter the Gungeon?

does it still crash tho

i've not had any crashes at all playing it

If you're into roguelikes and top-down shooters then there's a fuckton of content for you to enjoy.

Thanks!

A few weeks back.

I've got 100 hours and zero crashes.

I love my Switch, but don't play the Messanger. Really not that good after the twist.

Attached: sp0XouY.jpg (1500x2000, 187K)

So has anybody gotten the VR thing?

Attached: 2017082104004900-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg (1280x720, 373K)

Is buying a used switch a good idea?

>trials

I don't know why but I love those games

Why do you even visit there threads if you have no games to talk about, just to fellate that your Switch is hacked?

It clearly shows what games I play, right now I`m mostly playing Baba is You and Phoenix Wright though.

I don't see why it wouldn't be.

>botw hasnt come in the mail yet like its supposed to
reeeeeee

How is Baba is You?

>What are you playing? Post your Switch user
Gave this boring shit to my sister. Not taking it back until SMT comes out or whenever bayo does, don't care for that ugly platinum cyberpunk game

Is anybody getting the Labo VR set? I'll probably get the basic one.

All I got to play on it is Odyssey, Smash and the free games they give you with Nintendo Online. Think I'll get the Switch version of Go Vacation just for the summer vacation aspect and to have more games that involves Miis

buy me dark souls

Can anyone recommend me a decent controller for fighting games? Thinking about getting the Street Fighter collection and maybe DBFZ.

Any of you fags buy Labo VR yet? It looks more interesting than the previous kits and maybe Zelda with the goggles manually strapped to my face can be nice in a few weeks.

best puzzle game in years
hard as fuck tho

Foldable switch handheld when?

Attached: 3253481-5356627593-4BDln.jpg (1500x5000, 520K)

>Go Vacation
Hope you like it, it's fun to just wander around. I played it on Wii and riding around the night time snow resort was supremely relaxing.

Played it on the Wii too. The game is heavily underrated because of it's casual look. Sad to see the sword fighting mini game taken out in the Switch version but apparently they added a few new things like fishing and more animals that you can take pictures of.