Can't leave comments on pawns

>can't leave comments on pawns
>can't send gifts

what a fucking joke

Attached: 6323986_sd.jpg (550x550, 58K)

>oh no, how will I know if other necbeards like my loli now???

Why would they do that?

>hurr ur loli look so qt i cum many time when i open her bobs
>gift received: 1x Rock
Yeah how could we ever get over such a huge loss?

Attached: ye.jpg (594x441, 24K)

Is this real?

everyone has the game already on another platform

>can't leave comments on pawns
The comments were pre-made trash in anyways and its not like you can say "your loli is shit get a life"
>can't send gifts
Nobody sent them in anyways, why the FUCK would I lose something from my inventory just to give to some random player I likely despise? At best I will give them a moldy carrot

I don't care, I play offline

t. my pawn is shit and was never hired

>Nobody sent them in anyways
I always send some copper, silver or gold ore, which was more symbolic than anything else, or occasionally something I had duplicates of I didn't need.

Huh, seriously? I dunno why anyone would buy this anyway, since most folks probably own it on a different system.

>shitch
C'mon now OPl.

Now tell me how is the performance?!

There was a guy in PC who started sending me BBI gear because I kept renting his pawn. Which was fairly broken.

>joycon has IR scanner
>can send people scans of your dick

>Can no longer help out friends by sending them Lvl. 3 BBI equipment, specifically Gears
Yeah, that's no good. A big part of why the community worked was because everybody was a good sport about sending stuff over. Ur-Dragon shit, too.

>the community worked
How exactly did “the community” work? What did it accomplish?
>inb4 well I got items instead of playing the game for myself

>he never receives gifts
Sounds like you have a shitty pawn.

/ddg/ has been around for ages, man. The fuck are you on about? Even if you get gifted shit, you still have to play the game. There's even a level limit deterrent to penalize you if you access equipment far beyond your level. Which doesn't even matter if you knew what you were doing you could abuse BBI to reach level 80 before killing the hydra. In any case, the community worked because everybody shared information and hired each other's pawns, took screenshots and shared those. It was a great time. I miss /ddg/.

does this game share the same servers with the pc version? I couldn't beat that post game boss that was based on player contributions or some shit because i started so late

Does it have The berserk equipment?

Berserk equipment has been out since the PC port. Capcom lost the license to it long ago.