>He didn't play the 2009 GOTY

Attached: unnamed.jpg (669x600, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGXn5XXU3mw
youtube.com/watch?v=H3x82jnu8R0
youtube.com/watch?v=OkrvhyzvgSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NEc_Vpc13cY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I did, and still do. Naga was a good bonus too.

Shit, Naga was in the game? I don't remember ever unlocking something like that

All the bakugan games were actually pretty fun desu

Shame it barely gets any attention, even now with the new series.

The soundtrack for this game was fucking great.
youtube.com/watch?v=oGXn5XXU3mw
youtube.com/watch?v=H3x82jnu8R0
youtube.com/watch?v=OkrvhyzvgSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NEc_Vpc13cY
You'd get an attributeless Naga toy with certain copies of the game. I think it had it's own rule where it could copy the attribute with the highest power bonus or something like that.

Now you made me want to replay.

>I think it had it's own rule where it could copy the attribute with the highest power bonus or something like that
Shit, that's pretty broken.

Playing though this game now and is so fucking good holy shit. Makes me actually want to dig out my old bakugon from when I was a kid. How is the new battle planet anyways? Is the game any good, or should I just think about collecting a few of them just cuz?

Attached: 1554933743930.jpg (305x172, 10K)

2019.... I am forgotten

Attached: Bakugan.jpg (647x917, 398K)

Remember when Masquerade was actually Alice? That was a mindblowing twist to my nine year old self.

>How is the new battle planet anyways?
I watched the first episode of the show, it was a clusterfuck and not very good. Very obviously aimed at severely retarded children, as most western animations.

>Is the game any good, or should I just think about collecting a few of them just cuz?
The game is looking pretty promising. Very expensive though, $4 for card booster packs, $7 bucks for a single Bakugan, $10 for an "Ultra" Bakugan and like $30 for the starter set or something along those lines. I'm scared what the prices are gonna be in my shithole once they apply the third world tax.

Collect if you can afford it, I guarante it's gonna be worth quite some shekels in 10 years, just like the original run is now.

The show is a solid okay. 11 minute format and mildly light on continuity from what I watched, but enjoyable.

>Gets a sex change AND gets fucking ripped
How in the fuck

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>enjoyable
No

Well this wasn't the board game like the first one, right? That's why it was forgotten.

>Very obviously aimed at severely retarded children
Even for toy anime it felt painfully babyish

Looks like we're gonna have to settle for kino-less board game.

Well sucks to hear that the show isn't super great like the original. Shame most reboots don't manage to make something great like back in the day.

$12 for a single bakugon though? I swear they weren't that expensive before. The better be super high quality or be a complete set with cards for that specific one. Maybe I'll just grab one to admire lol

Attached: 1554662033943.jpg (846x1394, 136K)

>The better be super high quality or be a complete set with cards for that specific one
Apparently they're better quality than the original ones. Also they come with a character card and 2 BakuCores.

>super great like the origina
I wouldn't go that far

>I wouldn't go that far
I would. The first season was fucking great.

There were more than two?

Don't 404 on me dammit

I remember watching the tv show

What are the best Beyblade games?

I played the one on PS1 but it wasn't very good because it literally played itself. I guess making a videogame based on a physics-intensive real game is not a good idea.

Kino

Unironically good, especially the wii version

Why did they think turning it into generic mech fighting game was a good idea?

r8 my waifu

Attached: Mommy.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Not alice/10
Step you game up

Bakucore? is that the new gate card or Something?

Attached: 1554788049402.jpg (1166x1916, 213K)

So what ever happened to Bakugan?

The last thing i vaguely remember is the main character got on some shitty 3 inch boat wooden boat and planned to sail to some other place while everyone else partied

>is that the new gate card or Something?
Yes.

Attached: GUEST_c10e7546-5e2e-4eb1-8759-1060dc7f1c61.jpg (488x488, 54K)

>Not Julie/10
Both of you step ya' games up.

She was and will always be best girl.

Attached: 8C1F7213-AF3E-43E3-BE63-9D2E2B72A24F.jpg (768x1024, 376K)

See

Ya'll got any more of dem waifus?

Attached: 587645365.jpg (600x471, 29K)

SNIFF SNIIFF

Those are suprisingly tiny. Seems strange, might have to take a look at the rules. Really liking the designs of those marbles though.

Attached: 1554623211552.png (314x420, 227K)

Yeah the rules have entirely changed. Now we have 40 card decks and something like Life Points.