Why do people pay for jpegs?

Why do people pay for jpegs?

Attached: 1550603029729.jpg (640x635, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_science
unifiedlawyers.com.au/blog/global-divorce-rates-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because special!

woman chest bag make grug happy mating time, if grug pay many rock for cave painting of chest bag and no grug else have same painting then grug extra special and means better club rubbing time. grug never get special chest bag painting but the next many rock surely

Us that supposed to be Elizabeth? Why does she have tits?

>and no grug else have same painting
But Brog can have painting on SankakuRock for free
Brog smart

If you spend enough money on your waifu you can convince yourself that she loves you back.

>If you spend enough money on your waifu you can convince yourself that she loves you back.
Same as real women

At least with real women you have a chance of getting a legit non money whore. It may be a small chance, but its still a non-zero chance. unlike gatcha.

grug good taste. but me borb. me no enjoy fertile lady paintings. me like painting on spear better! borb pay many rock to watch spinny wheel go round. when wheel no more spin, borb get red or yellow spear, or sometimes big shiny special paint for spear! borb like, and borb feel like he have fun. borb not sure if real fun, but borb think smushy insides of head don't know difference so no matter.

kek

Based post

at least the tattoo artist was competent
I couldn't imagine having all those fate girls tattooed on me AND have the art be shit to boot

The Otaku of Dojima

I'm guessing this sounded funny in your head.

Cartoons can't experience love. You also can't love a cartoon.

what is "wheel" borb is saying?

Top kek.

>Cartoons can't experience love.
Neither can women

The first part applies to 3d women as well, and the second part is just false.
I'm not even a waifufag myself.

They can't love you, there's a difference

I like to imagine that he's going to go home and fap while looking at his back in a mirror.

A little. But I was just using the metaphor to reflect on myself, like why the fuck I pay many rock to buy CSGO pixels

Attached: IMG_20190412_135243.png (1080x330, 44K)

so then what's the difference if I spend my money elsewhere?

I pity gachafags, but also admire them.
Women must sperg out at the thought of billions upon billions going to little cartoon stills of women.

Women are just as capable of love as men are. The second part is also true, because idolization of a picture isn't love.

>Women are just as capable of love as men are
Ok tranny
Post butt

Gatcha is what convinced me many people posting here that I used to consider trolls have legit mental disabilities.

Attached: 1539647931354.gif (480x360, 1.47M)

>Gatcha is what convinced me many people posting here that I used to consider trolls have legit mental disabilities.

There's people who swear here they spent $ 6000 on fgo
I believe them

Nothing. I didn't say there was.

is he in the anime Yakuza?

Kek
>because idolization of a picture isn't love.
And idolization of another human being is? Because guess what, you don't love "her", whoever she is, you love what she or he appears to be and that applies to all of humanity.

I'll support an artist who demonstrates skill and draws shit I like. I'll pay more for prints or paintings, obviously, but it's a skill none the less. One more valuable to humanity than the majority of wagecuck work for sure.

I hate tats but this guy has my respect for getting something like this

yeah you're full of shit

Attached: 1554853638604.png (567x570, 448K)

Not sure why a stranger's discretionary spending would bother you. It's no different from magic the gathering, porcelain angels, sports memorabilia, collecting firearms, etc etc. Pretty much the same as buying some slag at the bar a drink, as well, right down to similar odds.
For me, its DUDE WEED.

>Not sure why a stranger's discretionary spending would bother you
Because companies see fgo raking it billions and add gatcha shit to desktop games

See Xenoblade 2 or any EA game

magic the gathering cards, porcelain angels, sports memorabilia and especially firearms all have some value attached to them, digital jpeg images have no value
it's like crypto

Attached: MEGA FACEPALM.gif (350x233, 2.21M)

>For me, its DUDE WEED
>Can't even rub 2 neurons together to see how this ruins games
Like pottery

A valid point, but counter by not buying and pray. People choose to buy low grade Chinese shit, to the point other optiobs become prohibitively expensive for many because of no economy of scale. This isn't a phenomenon limited to gaming.
That's just the way she goes.

>Kek
No argument, nice.
>And idolization of another human being is? Because guess what, you don't love "her", whoever she is, you love what she or he appears to be and that applies to all of humanity
Relationships aren't about worship and neither is love. You're describing obsession. You're also projecting your own madness onto humanity. You are emotionally immature and underdeveloped.

>A valid point, but counter by not buying and pray
A whale spends more than 1000 people "not playing"

We can't win

Pretty sure people sell gacha accounts and cryptocurrency. And like all collectable commodities, you're almost gauranteed to not make a profit.
It usually just ends up getting pawned by your relatives for pennies on the dollar after you die.

Says who? You? What experience or expertise do you have to determine that. The only person full of shit is you for drinking the kool-aid

It hasn't ruined any of my games. Maybe get better taste, or get rich and sway the market yourself.

If you've got the same kind of money as said whale, crowdfund what you want to see.

No woman has ever loved me back faggot, all they care about is money and power

Attached: 1529443233688.jpg (650x1033, 207K)

Don't even need to be that rich to sway the market in small ways by sponsoring dev teams from developing countries

>emotional arguments
You seem to know nothing about human cognition and a difference between internal and external and how we perceive things that are taken for granted without thinking about them. You might want to start by reading wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_science

>taken for granted without thinking about them
Men think about women too much and give them far too much credit, if anything.

Wasn't really talking about women here, more about how our brain identifies and processes things without our actual input into it. Most 100 IQ and lower actually never think about it or secondguess their own mental processes and when introduced to studies about them begin to vehemently reject the data, because it introduces a feeling of alienation from themselves, instead of awe at the knowledge and discovery.

Because most men make the mistake of treating women as equals

Attached: snek kek.png (635x467, 9K)

I'll just pirate everything and complain on Yea Forums

The whole "women can't love" is always an emotional argument that can be disproven by proving that a single woman loves a single man. It is an emotional incel claim if nothing else.
Anything else?

There's no physical evidence pointing of women being capable of love, there's plenty of evidence, including biological that shows women being markedly different from men mentally and physically both.

Gacha is fucking shit and if you ironically and unironically support it you have no right to shitpost about anything that is "killing games". Not fortnite, not movie games, no nothing

I can see why you would think that

People who don't re-evaluate the core foundations of their life with a combination of introspection and research every few years are subhuman tbqh

>magic the gathering
You get physical cards
>porcelain angels
You get physical models
>sports memorabilia
You get physical memorabilia
>collecting firearms
You get physical guns and can shoot things
>FGO
You get digital jpegs for a limited time until the servers are taken offline.
Can you spot the difference?

>Women are just as capable of love as men are.

Attached: 1501780428089.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>can be disproven by proving that a single woman loves a single man.
The women of the richest man in the world filed for divorce

You're making a wild claim. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
You could also make the same insane claim for men.

yeah, looks like at least with FGO I won't clutter up my living space with the worthless shit I buy.

What's your point? People get divorced all the time.

>Money being everything to everyone
>People's emotions can't change
>Divorce has to represent a lack of love
Or, alternately
>Because one woman is a gold digger they all have to be
You've given me a glimpse of someone with legit mental issues, thanks

Why clutter your wallet and bank account with useless paper and numbers? Just flush them down the toilet.
Why clutter your head with useless brain matter? Just blow your brains out.

>You could also make the same insane claim for men
But we have plenty of physical examples of men going above and beyond for the sake of another in times of absolute mortal danger when it is not rational to do such a thing. If you want extraordinary evidence: check this out.
>Navy chaplain Luis Padilla gives last rites to a soldier wounded by sniper fire during a revolt in Venezuela. Braving the streets amid sniper fire, to offer last rites to the dying, the priest encountered a wounded soldier, who pulled himself up by clinging to the priest’s cassock, as bullets chewed up the concrete around them.

Attached: The priest and the dying soldier.jpg (900x1189, 150K)

You fail to realize that even with all the money and power in the world women will still find a way to screw over a man for her own personal gain. She became the richest woman in the world via a cucked justice system and divorce laws. No man could ever achieve that kind of wealth in that short time and little effort

Attached: AND HERE WE GO.gif (500x257, 540K)

?
This doesn't prove love.
Are you done making bad argument. Check this out:
>A girl who pushed two toddlers out of the way of a rolling car was tragically killed during the brave rescue.
>Kiera Larsen, who was 10, was with two younger girls when she saw a 1999 Mercedes-Benz rolling backwards down a driveway towards them.
>The toddlers, aged one and two, were her first thought, as she forced them out of the way in Lakeside, California, but in doing so, the car struck her.
Anything else?

She wasn't a woman yet, so of course she was still capable of love.

I realise that well, but using that as a basis for the claim that no woman loves no man is an example of inductive reasoning and without anything else means jack shit in terms of the original point

>A constant stream of petitions came out of Petrovsky Zavod addressed to General Leparskii and Emperor Nicholas I.[33] Most of the petitions were written by Decembrists’ wives who had nobly cast aside social privileges and comfort to follow their husbands into exile.
>Wives of many Decembrists followed their husbands into exile. The expression Decembrist wife is a Russian symbol of the devotion of a wife to her husband. Maria Volkonskaya, the wife of the Decembrist leader Sergei Volkonsky, notably followed her husband to his exile in Irkutsk.
So?

So? A woman trawling for rich ugly dudes is going to be a gold digging whore.

That's disingenuous. Going into exile together with their husbands was actually their best chance at maintaining a degree of freedom and survival, because communists executed families of nobles, so they did that to avoid being raped or murdered. Next.

There are plenty of examples with grown women too. This was literally just the first result. I know you're grasping at straws, but anything else?

I would also look at divorce rates too
unifiedlawyers.com.au/blog/global-divorce-rates-statistics/

Attached: 1525973499604.jpg (300x400, 29K)

>Decembrist revolt
>Related at all to communism, or even being in the same timeframe
Now I know you're trolling

Cool, I've done acid as well.

Epic b8 m8, decembrist revolt happened in 1825 when Russia was still an empire, nearly a century before the october revolution.

Attached: 1547698202962.png (469x557, 408K)

Numbers and thoughts and knowledge aren't tangible, so you're betraying your own argument.

Your example is also disingenuous. The priest is doing it for the cosmic brownie points and the reward of going to heaven, he's not truly doing it to benefit his fellow man.

Divorce rates on their own, once again, doesn't have to be related to love.
Feelings can change
You can divorce someone you still love for other reasons
There's all kinds of factors involved in a divorce which you haven't accounted for yet, the data is useless as is.

Women can definitely love their children, but their love for a man is fleeting and superficial. Puppy love. Once the novelty wears off and you don't make her all tingly she's over it.

Because.

not him and idc the topic but there's plenty of stories about moms Killing their childs, more than fathers Killing their childs tho

>these no arguments reaction pics.
Based.

You're a cuck if you think divorce is not related to love, if the bitch divorces me, it's pretty clear she doesn't love me anymore

Attached: BRUH M8.jpg (225x225, 16K)

At least in the vast majority of modern women. There are always exceptions to any rule.

I would be embarrassed to have this on my back. Then again I'd be embarrassed to have any sort of pretentious 'art' on my body. Tattoo fags need to grow up.

When you see a devastatingly mentally challenged person babbling nonsense, you don't engage. You shake your head, chuckle, and move along knowing they are beyond saving.

Men's love for a woman is tied to their youth/physique. Nobody said love was easier, and yes it got harder, but women are capable of love... it is difficult for everyone.

Putting out once a month and making the dinner isn't love, Sarah.

Sure, sexual appeal is always at play, but men are subject to far more scrutiny on that front nowadays.

>Men's love for a woman is tied to their youth/physique
You forgot personality.

I want to bone Ibaraki

Attached: 68375926_p0.jpg (979x1376, 1.06M)

is your type of woman an art hoe?

Attached: 1547003783417.png (587x477, 222K)

My cousin no longer loves her husband since he's started to drink heavier and gone full anglo in terms of personality and culture, but stays with him for financial stability
My aunt divorced my uncle despite loving him and crying every night due to a variety of legal and mental health reasons

I don't think your aunt really loved him. Women crying isn't indicative of much of anything.

The statistics of filicide are quite comparable, almost a 50/50 split. Each gendered parent is also more likely to kill a child of the same gender.

Re-evaluating your core ideals is supposed to happen multiple times in your life, they don't have to change but the re-evaluation is supposed to occur anywhere from everywhere from a few years to every decade or two. See piagetian and neopiagetian theories regarding cogdev

Infaniticide is the real kicker here. I can see a father killing his teenage son during a fight in a fit of rage, inexcusable as it is. But killing an infant?

Fucking Christ tell me this is fake.
Imagine branding your skin with soulless gacha cancer.

>My aunt divorced my uncle despite loving him and crying every night due to a variety of legal and mental health reasons
your aunt is a total bitch, if she really did love him she would stick through thick and thin

Attached: tfw need voice.png (240x276, 78K)

This is true. This is ironically more of a economic problem. There's also an upside where if you find a working woman, you can be more sure that she's not gold digging... the downside is they're much pickier.
Of course.

And actually, I don't think filicide even has an upper bound. So it could be a father killing his adult son.

Shit, many women making good money remain single because they still want a man that makes more, on top of everything else.

>working women have an upside
wrong there is no upside to them, they give more time to their boss than you, they become pickier with men and they give birth to less children

i don't get what poppycock you are sprouting,sir

Attached: 1550167533640.jpg (400x381, 58K)

>Piaget's stages of development and the re-evaluation which occurs in many (but not all) of them
>Poppycock

If you are ever in a relationship with a psycho bitch, you get out user... even if you love them. That person is a constantly detonating hand grenade and they'll hurt you. They'll hurt you so much that you won't love them anymore and you need to treat that relationship like a bomb defusal gone bad and try to flee the blast radius.

How did thread supposedly about gacha turned into another /r9k/ 'men vs women' shitflinging

Attached: 469.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

>tfw kept man with lawyer wife and get to work out all day, shit post, play video, and work part time.

Attached: 1553506927119.jpg (1422x1222, 333K)

She's sucking the defendant's and her bosses's dicks as we speak

Oh noes! Lol. In my country it's a 50/50 split, we joke about it all the time. I'm literally padding my bank account every day.

This, I dated a girl with mental illness for almost 5 years and I suffered through the hitting, the screaming in my face, the phones thrown at my head, the constant threats of suicide and belittling comments to keep me isolated, etc. because when she wasn’t going off the deep end I really did love her. But eventually it eats away at your soul, until you can do nothing but loathe her and loathe yourself for enabling such behavior/allowing yourself to be subjected to it. Leaving her was the best thing I did for myself, and its fucked me up royally ever since. Any girl who shows me the slightest bit of affection I find myself falling head over heels for because its significantly better than being beaten and emasculated.

thanks for coming to my tumblr

Alright fair enough
I would be happy to find a girl that is attractive and affectionate towards me, I'm 21 and I never experienced love

Attached: 1546903348618.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

I don't know. It's pretty pathetic when you think about it.

Attached: 1551757521261.jpg (971x662, 98K)

Yes...
I say this as someone that was the abuser on a relationship. She eventually left me as I circled the drain as an alcoholic. I never physically attacked her, but I belittled her, judged her, and abused her. Eventually she couldn't be with me anymore and said I was harmful to her. I knew it was true even then. I think about her all the time and try to reach out to her and ask for forgiveness but she never answers. I would do anything to have her as a friend again. I just want forgiveness.

Imagine if he went to Prison

Work on yourself as best as you can. We're all just peacocks. Good luck. Even if you can't win, you might find solace somewhere else... in your pursuit and hobbies.

Thanks, I find solace in the cockpit

Attached: 777 cockpit.jpg (1600x1086, 1.88M)

That's pretty rad user. Bitches will be lining up if you're a pilot.

yeah so far all I fly are dinky little cessnas but I want to commandeer a 777-300ER someday
thanks

Reminder it's your duty to end the whale and his exploiters where they stand.

Attached: 1528688228226.jpg (990x1024, 162K)

Good ink

nerofags everybody

>You also can't love a cartoon.
Try to fucking stop me.

>bathory

Put this man in oven

many rock buy shiny
shiny good
grug happy

This is a bit dense, even for grug.

meatspin

>i hate women
so you guys are all gay right?

Attached: 1555067360954.jpg (906x1024, 184K)

>monogamy is not a central feature of most gay relationships
>Then goes on to list non-monogamous actions as a negative although it's already established that's not the point of their relationship

I hate the modern woman, not women in general

Attached: 1546728458821.png (429x410, 11K)

>1/4 of gay men have had over 1000 sex partners
I call absolute bullshit on that one.
>Go to archive
>"Hate facts"
>Each one links to a source
>Look for source on "a quarter of fags having 1000 different fucking fags they fucked"
>"Source" is a book from the late 1970s

Attached: 1384715738262.jpg (168x159, 10K)

> 1 in 8 fags in London have aids
Jesus Christ
What are condoms?

Wow I want to see them react to that now

based and redpilled

Nice to see something while you fuck him in the ass?

>Women are gonna declare war on 2D
X fucking D

Attached: 1541952508946.jpg (542x612, 60K)

>ITT: women are greedy whores because they can't understand me throwing money at virtual girls who don't acknowledge my existence
I'm just gonna say it have sex.
Doesn't matter if you paid for an escort, just have sex. You have nothing to lose if you think all women are whores, you might as well treat them like it. You'll talk to an actual woman for once, not cumming over your waifu which thousands of other men came over. You're waifu is as much as a whore as any other hooker, difference is that you'll be able to physically touch prostitutes. Seriously, have sex.

Attached: 1547964475500.png (645x773, 11K)

Man. No one wants to talk about this dudes awesome taste in onis. We just have incels arguing with themselves

Bit gay, lad.

I'm married and was not my first woman and I still believe women are whores and incapable of love as men are.

Attached: 6518F342-9E57-4FF0-A749-ED83620A2443.png (231x218, 9K)

I want to see it colored

Fucking this.
Fuck bitches, post jpegs

Attached: 1549470929197.jpg (745x1073, 109K)

>Fucking this.
>Fuck bitches, post jpegs
Ahit negro, that's all you had to say

Attached: IMG-20190412-WA0005.jpg (1068x875, 416K)

Ok roastie

Attached: HELP ME.png (980x742, 553K)

>Be pathetic
>Live in denial
Women are the problem...yep

Attached: 01551E78-FF65-4CAC-80C9-B587835D804F.png (220x334, 88K)

That blowjob face where they mouth extends 3 extra inches is always weird as fuck

Attached: 25058089ce3798aa8635e42315e762aaa7373264.png (1714x2479, 2.04M)

Are there any niggers here tonight? Could you turn on the house lights, please, and could the waiters and waitresses just stop serving, just for a second? And turn off this spot. Now what did he say? "Are there any niggers here tonight?" I know there's one nigger, because I see him back there working. Let's see, there's two niggers. And between those two niggers sits a kike. And there's another kike— that's two kikes and three niggers. And there's a spic. Right? Hmm? There's another spic. Ooh, there's a wop; there's a polack; and, oh, a couple of greaseballs. And there's three lace-curtain Irish micks. And there's one, hip, thick, hunky, funky, boogie. Boogie boogie. Mm-hmm. I got three kikes here, do I hear five kikes? I got five kikes, do I hear six spics, I got six spics, do I hear seven niggers? I got seven niggers. Sold American. I pass with seven niggers, six spics, five micks, four kikes, three guineas, and one wop. Well, I was just trying to make a point, and that is that it's the suppression of the word that gives it the power, the violence, the viciousness. Dig: if President Kennedy would just go on television, and say, "I would like to introduce you to all the niggers in my cabinet," and if he'd just say "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger" to every nigger he saw, "boogie boogie boogie boogie boogie," "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger" 'til nigger didn't mean anything anymore, then you could never make some six-year-old black kid cry because somebody called him a nigger at school.

what are hawking radiation, her smell?
also what's the lore behind the nekomimi

>also what's the lore behind the nekomimi
what

That's what makes it hot

ITT: Clueless people

You cannot possibly imagine how many people live ENTIRELY through online fantasy personas, both males and females

There are people who spend thousands of dollars on drawings to "bring their fantasy persona to life" sometimes tens of thousands

Attached: 2.png (1038x1500, 583K)

it's disgusting though

Attached: 28321da48ec8bd8883e866b664a9e0deac75722c.jpg (1191x1684, 255K)

Damn son, you right

Attached: DgPBSVQ.jpg (938x477, 69K)

Yes, that's the point
A pretty girl that is so focused on sucking dick that she doesn't realize/mind what an ugly face she's making

why do people pay for anything at all?

OHNONONONO

Attached: 1531167831446.jpg (267x323, 7K)

i get where you're coming from it's just not nice to look at

Attached: 1554717456137.jpg (654x930, 74K)

>You also can't love a cartoon.
This is where you're wrong

Xenoblade 2 is random drops dressed up like Gacha, complaining about shit like that is retarded Gacha is only a problem because of the real money aspect.

Attached: 1490307315057.jpg (614x491, 110K)

the cat ears

well, yes, i know what kemonomimi is i'm just asking what you mean by "the lore behind it"

There are hundreds upon hundreds of series that feature "cat ears" as a concept, asking about the lore is frankly unanswerable.

Attached: 401999b188b3d7ef1eb5534e72691bbc.png (750x815, 381K)

I've arrived and I'm here to shitpost

Attached: 2e440ff48fb4bfa3adb5a0a493593603.png (1137x1600, 1.97M)

Attached: sample-61d4cd7754c89e09db17662fb38484db.jpg (711x1000, 144K)

Now you’ve gone and done it user

Attached: sample-a4f9c10607a632b6c82b6a6d41ce9206.jpg (850x1000, 125K)

Done what? Keep in mind the character depicted in this image, Megumin, is a main protagonist in the videogame titled "Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! In The Life". Therefore, this image is video-game related and is considered "on-topic" discussion.

Attached: sample-410791d49830c865edbea6af046f08a1.jpg (1400x913, 160K)

Attached: 50d769acbdf73c8f8ecd701b32c122d8.png (800x1113, 983K)

Attached: 1534703390653.jpg (475x640, 85K)

I have spent $10000 on shadowverse and gbf combined over the last 5 years. For one I am a khhv incel manlet wagecuck and two I hated my life.

Attached: 1549142430491.jpg (600x430, 56K)

why not the megaman game instead of the vn?

i don't think i recognize her

Attached: e542000e84c1f3e4f5c4e0f11046fdb0.jpg (1280x960, 423K)

Attached: ce25129607295322f55675df3ad8f171.png (1254x1771, 1.53M)

Attached: 1553251588799.jpg (458x458, 28K)

C

Attached: 1449702921652.jpg (347x384, 13K)

while mine are cute they aren't very funny

Attached: 1554716218042.jpg (860x1214, 86K)

Attached: 509D2255-0D5D-4B3F-B65B-479C0AB57C83.jpg (178x283, 11K)

>lust=\=love

this is why women are incapable of love

I love megumin!

Then post more cute

if people are willing to spend an absurd amount of money of pictures, why don’t they commision artists to draw them exactly how they want their waifu to be. At least then you paid for something that couldn’t easily be download for free within 5 seconds.

Attached: 1554732659413.png (1694x2003, 1.55M)

Cuter

very cute

Attached: 1554719652146.png (673x738, 405K)

>no Mordred tattoo
It had potential but now it's ruined.

Attached: MoArmor35.jpg (1519x2058, 355K)

This thread got pretty cute but then it lost the funny

>A virginal woman raised on wholesome family values, by a healthy nuclear family, and who is surrounded by constant social pressures that demonizes being a promiscuous slut might reach the same capacity for love as a man.
Fixed that for you.

Mordred is the best fate girl

based

Attached: sample-1ee1cfcca9d78236c79e22ad66752f4a.jpg (1400x996, 226K)

Women are more capable of empathy than men from birth how do you explain them not being able to experience love if they are more qualified to do that than you are

Mordred is cute and strong and cool!

Attached: ER4t7Xm.png (874x1200, 1006K)

based

based

NOT based

Attached: 3e5fe42a3e5cbd76d57dcdeeac284ab0.jpg (1165x1500, 287K)

t. Peterson babby

Great argument, wish I had an idea what you actually talk about

Women are incapable of love

Attached: whocouldbebehindthispost.jpg (750x750, 75K)

The only love women are capable of showing is for their children, and even then it is completely chemically and biologically driven, they cannot show genuine love for anyone or anything else. They only thing they can show for men is respect, which is completely dependent on financial status and social superiority.

Love is not empathy.

have sex

you guys seem pretty jaded

Attached: 1525789477817.jpg (530x600, 74K)

>you guys seem pretty jaded
Those are just techniques to keep the ATM churning out cash

What is it then?

>What is it then?
Giving yourself to the other, before your own interest

So slaves love their masters?

>So slaves love their masters?
Not unless they do that out of their free will

You seem having difficulty with this, are you a woman?

What the fuck is this bullshit? Is it this bad in cucked countries?
In here wives will endure constant cheating, beatings etc.
I know a woman that worked herself like a horse to get her husband out of debt because he was a drunkard retard. My friends dad is an exgeneral and his family is rich only because mom of the family is an A class freelance translator that is a contractor with US Embassy.
I don't think this is exclusive to Eastern European countries, you guys are just cucked. I believe that both men and women of the West are absolute bottom barrel amoral trash.

And you seem like an easily exploitable retard, are you a marxist ?

Love is extremely complex and it involves self sacrifice and empathy and much more. I believe that even attempting to explain such an abstract and complex feeling is retarded.

>In here wives will endure constant cheating, beatings etc.
Ask yourself this:
Why should they?

They're cute jpegs

I fuckin love cunny bros

Attached: trickster.jpg (924x1000, 119K)

>And you seem like an easily exploitable retard
I'm not the one falling for women fairytales

>They're cute jpegs
But they're free on boorus

Because they love them.
They have literally nothing to gain from this. Divorce laws aren't fucked here and divorce rate is like 3%, it's not about money either because the fucking country is poor and I've seen family where literally all of the money comes from mother because dad was too busy being gopslav thief retard in his youth.
I literally can't empathize with anything that most of Yea Forums complains about women, and in currently in a relationship and have been in relationships before.

Sounds like blackmail and slavery

Love in a broad sense is mutual respect, understanding, patience, loyalty, and self-sacrifice.
As the 'expendable' sex, men, from the second they are born, live their lives in service to others. Self-sacrifice is a common tenet of masculinity in almost every culture in history. Men work, fight, and die to insure women, and by extension, the next generation, are protect and able to carry on.
Women, on the other hand, only forced into the concept of self-sacrifice during during childbirth and child rearing. Up to that point, the pinnacle of value in a woman's life is herself.

Oof

What? The fuck are you talking about?

>What? The fuck are you talking about?
Divorce rare is 3% because woman geta fucked by law

It's blackmail, not love

>Coming to this thread expecting to find anons laughing at the guy who tatted his gacha waifu addiction on his back
>End up finding people unironically defending this because "muh real women"
Haha what, no wonder FGO makes so much money off of low IQ mind-slaves

Debased.

That pic is sadly true.

Have sex

you offering?

I buy commissions all the time.

If a man cries women will instinctively lose respect for him.

No it's not, it's 3% because people just don't divorce

Attached: kingdom hearts nigge.png (1280x694, 941K)

To be fair, that tattoo artist is really good. I've definitely seen a lot worse.
t. hate tattoos. hate tattood girls especially. like bumper stickers on a ferrari.

The replies shitting on this post are no doubt from anons who are consistently surprised that they don't have a gf yet, but don't want to consider having to be nice to women because those same anons feed each other the same idea over and over without actually talking to girls. Plus it doesn't fit in with their image of sounding tough and not being afraid to say the controversial things the media doesn't want you to.