NINTENDO

NINTENDO

Attached: 1555034527605.webm (1000x562, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bm9cEAey0h8
youtube.com/watch?v=6Nv4sBCx0_c
youtube.com/watch?v=bm9cEAey0h8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But you can play it anywhere

inb4 the usual "hire this man" lame shitposting

>anywhere
Try to play it inside the sun if it's so great.

probably the best looking game on the Shitch

MODS! HIRE THIS MAN

it doesn't seems so bad for a handheld. Why are you expecting it to perform like a console?

yeah the switch is a portable console whereas the PS4 is a home console. Literally uncomparable.

I have a switch, PS4 and decent PC. No one buys switch games for graphics. They buy it for comfy weeb shit and it excels at that.

its a shitty "game" anyways who cares

That webm compares Shitch console mode with PS4.

If it was actual handheld mode it'd look like this

Attached: 7fd4ff1a8af8d2665f9a8f67112c4c08.jpg (1945x1159, 874K)

>same game
>uncomparable
Cope

Attached: 1555036433777.png (1924x1034, 2.39M)

>Take a Ps4 game
>Run it at 480p
>Add fog until it looks less bad
I hate modern game development

because everyone bought the switch solely for its graphical capability and how it trumps the entire market in that regard, right?
Cope/yikes/shitch/onions/tendie etc etc.

Let me tell you what a lack of confidence is (and I always get this off of Sony fans)

2 years in and you’re still comparing your home console (which has sold 90 million units) to a handheld.

It’s ok Sony fans, you won. Switch is not going to catch up to Ps4 before PS5 comes out. Calm the fuck down and enjoy your console.

Xbox One on the other hand...

Maybe I will

it's a fucking handheld what did you expect

NO ITS FUCKING NOT IT HAS DOCKED MODE AND IT HAS PORTABLE MODE

THIS COMPARES DOCKED TO PS4! IF IT WAS PORTABLE MODE ITD LOOK EVEN WORSE

Attached: nintendo lobotomized.png (2001x1125, 2.8M)

That color balance is unironically better on the left, you literally can’t even tell her arm from her torso on the right

Switch version looks better, Snoyfag

why are sony fans so threatened by a handheld with a fancy HDMI connector?

you should be worried about xbox making a comeback on playstation and the fact that since ps4 has returned sony to their glory days they’ve become cocky sony again

only a matter of time before they have a ps5 reveal and do some fuck shit that’ll piss people off as bad as ps3 in 06 or xboxo in 2013

Attached: 1555035507862.jpg (1920x1080, 2.64M)

because people, once again, bought the Switch because they wanted the most graphically capable console on the market instead of buying it for its selling point: portability, right?
how's e3 looking this year

Reminder that this game was PC & PS4 only before Microshit bought them.
Hilarious, not even first party Microsoft studios gave a shit about Xbox, they would trade Microshit for Sony without thinking if they could.

Literally nobody in the industry likes Microshit and Phil looks like a low IQ retard who wears shitty games t-shirts at E3.
Imagine wearing a “State of Decay 2” t-shirt at E3 while the game was in development and not even being able to make it a decent game to save face, absolutely pathetic.

Dude it’s a portable. Resolution doesn’t matter dumbfuck. Even though Switch can run 1080p docked, doesn’t make it as powerful as PS4. Switch is literally running on a mobile chipset.

damn why did no one tell me there was an Avatar game on Switch

Because they don’t really give a shit, this is just a surrogate social life for them.

I bought the Switch for the games, fuck portability. I couldn't give less of a shit about portability, I'm not enough of a manchild to play Switch in public

Left looks infinitely better than the right.
Fuck PC niggers and fuck Snoyfags

>The Switch version of her knows what personal space is

Why do you assume OP is a Sonyfag?

I-It's a handheld...

>people will fall for this

>worse hardware needs games to be downgraded to run smoothly
STOP
THE
PRESSES

Attached: 132051034711.jpg (456x297, 24K)

I bought the switch for the nintendo exclusive games. For graphically intense games and almost all third parties I have my PC.

>I bought the Swi-
sure you did

I didn’t, I’m talking about console warring niggers in general.

have you ever left your room before user? Gone to a public train station or airport before? I've seen people play on their switch in public places plenty.

Nice cope you pathetic retard

>Switch game looks like shit when it isn't using some shitty artstyle like botw
Damn, who could have seen this coming?

Attached: 1554899794035.jpg (1024x576, 27K)

Look I’m no Sony fan, but Sony isn’t missing E3 because they’re scared and don’t have anything to show. Nigga when you have the top selling console, your main competition is estimated (because Microsoft won’t release numbers) to be sitting at nothing but a pathetic 30 million after 5 years (the usual time it takes for a console generation to run it’a course).

Xbox fans are like the asshole who lost the race and he’a still running the track trying to prove something and everyone has long left the stands. It’s over, 5 years and your console is faltering. Just shut the fuck up and get ready for 9th gen.

>IT PLUGS INTO THE TV, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN PLAY IT WHILE HOLDING THE WHOLE SYSTEM IN YOUR HANDS DOESN'T MAKE IT A HANDHELD

Show us a pic and timestamp cutie

Okay console warrior, keep at it chump.

It's shitty with any artstyle

Attached: 1553768355469m.jpg (1024x575, 89K)

Cringe and söypilled. Go enjoy your indie games shitter.

What game is this?

it's a PS3-tier console compared to a PS4
what's the point

Alright but you first since I can't believe any retard bought the Switch for portability. Also, you have to accept that you're a coping retard if I post it with timestamp

This is like a 6’0ft Chad beating on some scrawny 5’5ft dork and feeling proud about it. You don’t get points for beating a retarded kid OP.

>dat reading comprehension
Found the nigger.

Enjoy your VR and movies, I can't wait to see what Sony has prepared for e3 this year :)

Ark's developers are a bunch of incompetent shitheads tbqh.

>YOU FUCKED UP MY FACE

>7watts tdp handheld console can perform this well compared to a 120+ watts tdp walled consoled
Shitpost harder

I wonder how many people really use the Switch as a portable. I know it's the big gimmick for it, but Jesus Christ it's way too big and clunky to seriously take with you anywhere like you would a 3DS. It feels like a forced meme that sounds good for advertisement but is shit in practice. And I'll admit, the ideas for stuff like using the joycons for 2 separate players is a neat idea, but who actually does that shit? Who wants to play 2 players while out and about on that tiny ass screen? Split screen games are awful on it.

If it didn't have Nintendo exclusives I wanted to play I would have never touched the thing. Only time I've bothered with it is when I want to sit in bed and look at a closer screen rather than the TV.

Nice job sharpening the image on right.

>Yea Forums - corporate cocksucking and console tribalism
Kill yourselves cucks

Attached: 1551335030487.jpg (380x365, 26K)

it’s more like a the shittiest athlete in the normal olympics feeling proud because he came in first at the special olympics.

you got sent to the special olympics for a reason dickhead

d-do I have to? I'm camera-shy

>muh graphics

how to spot a pleb

This
It’s convenience is well worth the graphical hit.
Besides Gameplay > Graphics anyday

Scared about me posting a Switch+timestamp?

You'd be surprised, I've gotten the most mileage from using my switch portably since I travel a lot for my job. When it's just at home or with mates it's a gift too since the 2 joycon controller idea's actually a blessing for games like Mario Kart and Sonic Mania.

This. Go play it anywhere so we can laugh and take pictures of your pathetic fat ass

>I wonder how many people really use the Switch as a portable.
I do when I travel. It's not as bulky as you think it is, I can slid it in a jacket pocket or my laptop bag and has enough of a battery life to last most plane rides. It's also nice to have a somewhat full featured console at your fingertips when you're laying down drunk at a hotel room watching whatever garbage you have on TV.

Attached: 12.jpg (900x600, 401K)

these are both shit relative to PC, poorfag

i work out of my car and have plenty of downtime. I have my switch and pro controller in there and it's awesome to be able to play it while I'm on the clock.

Go see your good friend: The sun faggot
The scent of Piss jugs and cum socks is rotting your brain

graphics fags BAKA

Enjoy your newest flavor of the month walking simulator tech demo to gawp at how many hair follicles you can see on your 16k horse testicles. Truly enjoy that m8; we all know that's what gaming has always been about, after all. Right?

R-r-r-right?

The game looks shitty on both consoles. Not graphics wise. I mean it just looks like a shit game.

Holy fucking yikes. Why are Nincels so pathetic?

Attached: 05777CC1-D100-4881-B31A-9AEEE2003ABE.jpg (854x960, 378K)

These appeared in another thread except the right was marked as "PC". OP literally just added playstation to fuel retarded console warriors. Don't believe his lies.

I don’t take my switch out of the house. Only grown folk who carry portables outside are the type of omegas who’ll die alone (most of Yea Forums) and don’t have enough of a social life or job to cop a modern phone.

But it’s nice in the house when you don’t want to be locked to the TV, or like playing in the bed.

HIRE

You fucking retards the reason I go out more often than you manchildren, I just don't play my Switch there like some embarassing autist

Where are the video games tho?

>PS4
>TV is all the way in the living room
>PC is in my bedroom
>can't shitpost on Yea Forums while playing

>Switch
>can use tabletop mode in bedroom
>can shitpost while playing

Agreed! They are so pathetic!

Not like us PS chads.

Attached: ChadStation.png (501x567, 669K)

PC plays literally everything and even emulates your consoles.

Me
All the damn time I have a grip case that makes it even bigger so it’s easier to hold for long periods of time.
All my plane rides go twice as fast now

Attached: CCFAB8D7-FD4D-41FC-AC87-FF5E18105461.jpg (2048x1666, 538K)

>You fucking retards the reason I go out more often than you manchildren
What did he mean by this?

DELETE THIS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT SOME EFFORT IN THIS PORT, IT'S THEIR FAULT!

Attached: 1321654845658.png (450x367, 70K)

Fuck probability.
And fuck you for thinking 20 fps is okay because it's portable.

100% agreed. Look at this ugly weak dying beta faggot

Attached: FF5EAC53-1924-4B69-B4B4-4C5AC3FD8522.jpg (750x1084, 457K)

Why color is different?

The HDMI cable isn't going to magically add processing power.

Tbh he looks normal. Meanwhile, every Nintendo speedrunner turned into a tranny before our eyes.

What the fuck have you got against probability you bitch ass?

Great Switch port. Cue Yea Forums barrage of salty snoys & wojaks trying to change the narrative.

Like. Clockwork.

Where’s your Bloodborne, pcnigger?

>OP literally just added playstation
It's LITERALLY just a screenshot from that video
youtu.be/bm9cEAey0h8

Attached: 1555036496576.png (1929x1035, 2.39M)

>if you insult Nintendo you're insulting a man dying of cancer who loves his daughter!
I'm a nintendo fan but come on user

>movie games
who cares

that game is literally some boring looking shit. i can respect what they did in respects to shining a light of mental illness in the medium. (i used to work with a girl with bipolar schizophrenia and it’s some sad shit when you think about where her life can go if she can’t get that shit under control).

But god damn do I hate these Sony informed stiff gameplay movie games more concerned with telling a story and graphics than gameplay.

And please kill those fucking close up over the shoulder cameras.

they wanted the weeaboo audience with that face?

adorable. I've always dreamed of having kids to play video games with.

on my ps4

my point is having 1 platform only is stupid

>Switch game has worse graphics than PS4 game
WHAT THE FUCK LADS SONY WON!?

tbf this game barely runs at a stable rate on the xbox one x

>implying that post wasn't unironic
you have too much faith in this place user.

>great
>looks like horrible garbage
Get some standards you bottom feeding worthless maggot

I can shit anywahere, so? There is a place and time for anything.

Do you want to play this game while waiting in store or while walking down the street?

Fucking nintendonigger.

No you fucking don’t.
Anyone that’s this much of a retarded console warrior is either 14, poor, or an austistic NEET that’s last “job” was high school 8 years ago or house chores like washing the dishes.

Based dad.
Switch is shit tho.

when did sony ever lose?
b-but japan!

Attached: 1449934230341.png (633x874, 56K)

Wouldn’t they be able to do that on a 3ds anyway?

Fuck thinking having a jet engine console is OK because 4k.

>Shit analogy
oh shit how will the tendies EVER recover

That would be multiple levels of irony

Jealous much

Too bad you’ll never have any you ugly shitstain

Attached: fuck.png (205x243, 79K)

Wholesome.

What the fuck is that retarded contrast on PS4?
Switch looks washed out, but at least you can see details, PS4 just makes everything black.
Did these retards fuck up the capture or mess with gamma or something?

Dude you’re on Yea Forums anything you say about going outside and being a real adult is invalidated becaus you are on Yea Forums.

Your ass probably worked a hard days work in your life. And any adult who’s been out there with those animals knows what you feel being an adult is (lol i’m so mature) is bullshit.

and basing your adultness around what viddy games you play is the least adult thing you can do.

Graphics whore "gamer". I bet you also spaff at CGI sections in films.

It's easier for sonyfags to compare the Switch to consoles, than to handhelds.
If they compare it to a PS4, they can make as much fun as they want.
But if they were to compare it to handhelds, they'd have to face the humiliation of never having a successful handheld.

I came to terms with that years ago. I still want to adopt when I'm in my 30s and with stable income.

Meh, the 360 port of tomb raider is more impressive.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Nv4sBCx0_c

Attached: 1554947670674.jpg (1530x922, 530K)

Look pretty good.
I'm glad to see that people can be trustefull.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-140105.png (1280x720, 958K)

>pc plays literally everything
>where da games at then
>o-o-on my ps4
typical pc cuck

Ah yes so jealous that I’m not playing on a shitty bing bing toy in public when I have a phone, lmao nincel.

Nintendo causes cancer, confirmed.

>playing bing bing wahoo in public
Have sex

LOOOL MY MOVIE "GAME" LOOKS WORSE ON THIS DEVICE
BTFO'D!!!

This. Always bash Switch but fail to provide a better handheld alternative.

have sex

>still images don't show framerates
yeah I'll stick with my 165 hertz thank you very much

Nice projection. Nothing changes the fact that playing the Switch on public makes you look like manchild, it's embarassing.

>at least you can see details
Oh yes look at all of the low poly tier garbage

keep dreaming, fatass

This is a pre-rendered scene by the way.

OMG. I CANT SEE HER EYELASHES.

LMAO NINTENDO LOST! LMAO LMAO!

Activate windows

A smartphone

>promotion
imagine being this paranoid a pathetic about a video game consoles

>Playing video games
Have sex

Can you use an example that people will care about.
Shit ass games looking like shit ass mean nothing because no one was going to buy them anyway.

No, but I might want to play it while travelling to/from places on public transport or I may want to go from paying it on my TV in the living room to laying on my bed while still continuing to play for a bit before sleeping.

Enjoy your touchscreen controls, gimped games, and non-dedicated, high-priced hardware.

man this is such a fuckugly game

I mean hell vita compared to Switch
Switch completely bodies it
DQ builders Vita vs Switch
Vita: 24 fps 520p slowdowns out the ass
Switch 60 fps 720p HH, 1080p Docked still smooth regardless of how haptic

But that’s not good shitposting material

this, playing your switch in bed is the coziest feeling there is.

>Plays on a phone
Oh sorry, I didn't know you were a casual.

Attached: 1553785205294.jpg (355x440, 130K)

>Implying I do

>458260778
>458260749
>458260778
>458260912
so sad and deprived he can't get (you)s through normal conversion, lol

Literally who cares about this shitty tam tam game

Literally no one gives a fuck
They’re too busy dicking around on instagram with a screen in their faces too

Sony fans mad because if a woman is going to play any video game it’ll be some mario kart vs their “mature”
boring cringy grim dark edgelord shit

>2019
>having a smartphone
tablet plus dumbphone with wifi hotspot is the new hotness

It looks shitty on every game.
inb4 fuck off snoyfag, i don't own shitty consoles

What is this shit game anyway? That celtic woman thing abut some tree? Or some far cry?

>*voices in her head*
>"you're blurry, you'll never be 1080p"
>"I bet she can't even run at 30 frames *laughter*"
>"nintendo fans won't buy you anyway"

Especially when you lie in your bed where no girl has ever been except your mommy who comes to change your diaper

Attached: 54608E83-D234-4FC6-8000-DDC73810F55E.jpg (1024x730, 76K)

Not nearly as easily.

I never implied that you did, thus why I'm telling you to have sex. Have sex.

Look at this fucking nerd living under a delusion. How often do you go outside?

>Implying people give a shit about playing a switch in public
Have you ever even gone outside, user? You sound like the kind of person who thinks the entire world's out to get you.
DAM tendiemoms look like THAT?

>No buttons
>Digital only
>Worse battery life for doing anything more intensive than checking Facebook
>A call can completely ruin your game

Attached: 7F36439A-83CF-4484-B7A1-D5235B42CA23.png (990x682, 580K)

Someone post the pictures of all the manchildren playing shitch in public

nigga u blind

Attached: Lorestone-01.jpg (1920x804, 254K)

of course a game is going to be last gen. Switch is as powerful as the previous gen stuff

So...this is the power of the Switch?

Attached: l2ceg.jpg (620x620, 46K)

Sony always wins baby. That weak ass switch is a thing of it's own so the only competitor is xbox, but everyone knows xbox is a stinking corpse

>Switch is as powerful as the previous gen stuff
That's not an achievement
Your phone can run Fortnite

Attached: xxx.jpg (1024x683, 149K)

Only poorfags and retards play third parties on the switch. Everyone knows you can only by a Switch if you have another console already

Even worse than a casual, a wannabe gamer

>a dead nigger manchild
Yup

>Nintendo promised this would be the console to rival the PS4/Xbox One Xbox One Xbox One Xbox One Xbox One in strength
>It looks like this
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ha!

Attached: HAHA SOYS.png (582x328, 436K)

AAAAYY I BEAT MY WIFE YUH AY

>Dead manlet who got absolutely btfo on stage

>staring at tiny screen in front of your face
I have phone for that.
Big screen with good graphics or GTFO.

>Vita: 24 fps
Don't lie, for your own good.
>But that’s not good shitposting material
Actually, given how Yea Forums shitposted for years about the Vita and now pretends everything's fine when the Switch has the same problems (and worse) is what causes this shitposting.
There wouldn't be this many threads about less performing ports on the Switch otherwise, but this is what console wars leads to, reap what you sow yadda yadda.

Attached: 1524078901382.jpg (500x500, 23K)

what game is this

They literally never promised that ever.

LOOK AT THESE MANCHILDREN AHAHAHAHAHA HOW WILL TENDIES RECOVER

PSP > Soitch

Deal with it

Hellblade

Attached: gMJiXdX.jpg (960x1200, 166K)

I have never seen a good looking Nintendo fan. Why do you have to be ugly as fuck and have shitty genes in order to be an adult who likes Nintendo?

Keep backtracking tendie, sony ALWAYS wins
THIS! Don't forget the vita too, which is more powerful

lol 30fps.

This is how PC views Sony. Exactly the same.

looks retarded

nigga how bigs your face if the switch's screen is too small for you in bed.
I've never seen a sony fan that's not a nigger, why can't you spend your welfare money on something of actual value before getting shot?

why am i laughing so hard rn

Attached: 1484025660056.jpg (545x545, 17K)

Look at all the frothing seething snoy rage. Every. time. Switch. gets. a. good. game.

Must be all that Cognitive dissonance after repeating in the mirror that Switch has no games so many times to themselves. There there.

switch feels more cinematic

You are not even denying that you all are ugly as fuck abominations? Also Sony is the white handsome man’s choice.

Attached: CAF2CBEB-C5E0-41ED-85C5-BC661A25EFEB.jpg (856x1024, 118K)

It is not a good game even with PC graphics no ultra, let alone downgraded.

>good game
>Hellblade walking simulator
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA just how fucking starved are you? And what is the point of a cinematic walking simulator when it looks like rotten trash on the Shitch?

Not so fast, sweaty

Attached: ominously floating switch.jpg (1080x600, 171K)

wait a minute that face

Attached: ru.jpg (520x421, 140K)

Sony always wins baby

>Sony is the white handsome man’s choice
that should be the ad's tagline

cope.

>paid marketing
Just how pathetic are you lmao. Cringe af

Chick fucking snapped the dudes neck there. Pretty brutal.

have sex

Whatever gets her off.

Where’s your proof then?
Where’s any official Nintendo statement tweet or anything that said Switch will be as powerful as Xbox
No literal who’s don’t count

How the fuck did they manage to squeeze that much out of an underclocked Tegra X1

Cope harder tendie.

By making it look like absolute shit in a linear cinematic movie game?

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: file.png (600x338, 351K)

BASED

WE HAVE TO STOP IT BROS
THE SWITCH TRAIN IS GOING TOO FAST
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, WE WERE IN CONTROL!

Attached: switch.png (2047x987, 777K)

Why are you even entertaining such blatant shitposting, man

Just gonna leave this here

Attached: 57ED01E9-1344-4852-A7ED-0E66B99DE96F.jpg (1500x1000, 297K)

>what is the point
wait are you admitting walking simulator tech demos have zero gameplay under the hood? bit of an own goal there snoy. No wonder PS1 Classic bombed so bad when snoys have that mentality.

The bitch on the left looks more convincing as someone with severe mental illness. Just look at those eyes.

>TV in bedroom mounted on wall
It's a much better experience.

WHY DO PEOPLE BUY TRIPLE A MULTIPLATS ON SWITCH?

Attached: 1475523764687.png (1116x720, 623K)

>36 months from launch
that's so fucking outdated

the only times I hear about people laughing about others playing games in public are on Yea Forums. No one actually gives a shit, everyone's on their phones to begin with.

This game looks like shit no matter what console it's on because the main character we have to look at for the entire game is ugly as sin. And if I cared about graphics (or about playing it) I'd be playing it on PC. But graphics only matter when being compared to Nintendo, not with xbone x or anything else.

Attached: image0-1.png (750x1334, 2.41M)

"People" who are too poor to be idort masterrace

They squeezed the papercraft bosses out of my stock 3DS not even the new 3DS
I only wish Paper jam wasn’t shit and entirely too easy.

>switch has bigger FoV than ps4

lmao btfo

You should talk to more people then, social well adjusted people.

good shout. It's almost as if games look more natural when they don't have more detail than real life.

Socially well-adjusted people don't take pleasure from laughing at strangers minding their own business, did you confused well-adjusted people with Yea Forums-goers?

Lmao. The switch came how many years after the ps4/xbone and it's still a piece of shit? How fun playing pixelated games and indie pixel shit buddy! I'll wait till the New Switch that's 2x as powerful.

well with the switch's mediocre battery life, you might as well play it plugged to an outlet.

>have fun playing pixelated games
You mean any game in general?

>normal people don’t laugh when they see something hilarious
???

It's literally the first same fov. The camera is zoomed out to make the lower quality model not look as bad it actually is.

Attached: 1555033920732.png (386x501, 209K)

Dude look at his face OHNONONONONON

Attached: 1547030700760.png (1000x561, 925K)

I got a good 3 hours on Dark Souls in portable mode on it, other less-intensive games and the system lasted a good 8 or so hours. Not sure what's mediocre about the battery life
>XD look at this stranger I've never met nor will I ever interact with in the street minding his own business spending his time how he chooses to! Hilarious!
When was the last time you went outside, user?

>nincels ITT are unironically saying nintendo version looks better
LMAO

Attached: shitch45.jpg (3960x1183, 2.65M)

SO(N)Y

Left: Soul
Right: Soulless

>Big screen with good graphics or GTFO.
I have computer for that. Swirch is nice on bed

>Playing the Switch for non-weeb games
Wew lad

>minding his own business spending his time how he chooses to! Hilarious!
>look at the crackhead taking a shit on the streets let’s ignore that because he is minding his own business!
Everyone is laughing at your fat ass for playing that shit in public, grow up.

Snoyggers can't give it a rest for 5 Minutes

Attached: 1555037120160.jpg (1646x2020, 952K)

right soul left soulless

But I didn't picture switch only owners as the type of people who would want to play games like these.

Lmao fail, that pic makes Sony Chads seem even more based as fuck

your post: cope

Attached: shitch44.jpg (3960x1183, 3.25M)

That doesn't change the fact that it's running on mobile hardware you retard.

>comparing realistic graphics to cartoonish graphics

How can one person be this mad and this autistic at the same time?

>have to use style to hide power level

>it is le supposed to look like le trash!
The coping is hilarious

>What is artstyle?
SHITCH FAGS BTFO GRAPHICS BAD, MY CAPESHIT GAME IS BEAUTIFUL AND EXCLUSIVE.

Attached: 2400.jpg (700x420, 27K)

>artstyle
>no style, just shit
Really makes you think

Probably a better idea than rubbing your face in a lower poly model. I'm surprised they went that in-depth with the changes for the Switch port, most are essentially just settings and assets.

Really makes you think if a ban on downs patients should be implemented on this site

Yawn thread is boring, Nincels literally have no arguments

Attached: AB53883C-71A2-44EA-BDA1-6D7C3C830887.png (1048x924, 247K)

One of these has interesting gameplay while the other just looks ok.

Good idea, that would remove all Nintendies for good.

LMAO

its a really shitty artstyle then considering it just looks like a ps3 game

Attached: super-mario-odyssey-licht.png (1066x600, 1002K)

More like a soulless PS2 game

Attached: D35QI19XkAAa8hL.jpg (675x1200, 264K)

>4k*
*Checkerboard upscaled 4k

What is different between these two ?
>number of polygons
>level size
>meshs
>color palette
>hardware resolution
>shaders
The artstyle make a big difference, comparing two different way of making games is plain stupid, it's even more stupider when you know the game was made for a portable console, it's asking a toaster to make bread

Also Nintendo completly dropped concurrencing other companies by hardware/software performances since the GC

m-mmario looks better

Attached: Super-Mario-Odyssey.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

Attached: D3aZ20dX4AAD7W_.jpg (675x1200, 162K)

Is this supposed to be a slight? It looks pretty good considering what it's running on. Why are Snoys so salty? Was this another exclusive they lost? No. I don't understand why they feel so threatened.

Lmao yesterday I took a picture of some lardass playing games on his phone I bet it was you

No one feels threatened by the Shitch at all, everyone is merely laughing at you

Why are all the facial features gone? She looks like a doll on the Switch.

BUT MUH ARTSTYLE

Attached: Super-Mario-Odyssey-goomba-pillar.png (933x520, 1.03M)

answer the fucking question
when is the last time you went outside

Looks even worse than I thought yikes

Why the fuck would i buy this game in the first place

Maybe not threatened but definitely triggered by its existence. It is a perpetual grain of sand in your vagina threads like this prove it.

If snoys didn't care, threads like this wouldn't exist, but Switch's success clearly haunts your sleep.

You wouldn’t

>Switch's success clearly haunts your sleep.
90 million

>laugh at something funny
>aRe yUo LE tRiGgErEd
Nincels also have the lowest IQ on this board, absolutely hilarious.

Attached: splorch_Super_Mario_3D_World.png (640x360, 327K)

PS4 has no games though

3 years later and Eric is still having mental breakdowns over the switch

Oof that grain of sand is really wedged up in there huh? Have you thought about consulting a doctor?

JANNIES DELETE THIS POST

>b-but u le mad!
Lmao

SEEEEEEETHING

Attached: the playstation exclusive template.jpg (1404x6410, 2.81M)

This wasn't even a Snoy exclusive why are you telling us the Switch is still living in your head rent free through this game of all things

DELETE RIGHT NOW

Attached: 8ECB0CEF-E536-4881-8D96-992B580900D0.png (1024x1024, 736K)

FIRE THIS MAN

>Detroit
OH NONONONO

Yeah it might be a tiny bit worse looking, but can you bring the console and game to a party with your friends?

Attached: Cult of Nintendo.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

P-Persona 5 will come to the Switch..

Attached: 1554160488508.png (872x757, 136K)

He's been shitposting for years, I doubt he'll stop until either his parents kick his NEET ass out or he kills himself.

>Sotc port is the best game in pic

Attached: child rapper.jpg (284x177, 8K)

>Literally uncomparable
OP is a literal comparison

DELETE THIS

> h-have sex

Yeah nice comeback retard

el areyouok

Literally would rather play Switch version because the hardware is far more efficient. I don't feel like having to plug in and fire up an entire jet engine just to play a mediocre game like Hellblade, thanks all the same.

soul vs soulless

Why do subhuman Sony negroes care so much? The game looks way better than it should. The switch is obviously weaker than ps4/pro. I’m impressed they can make the game work on the switch.

This
I wish doxxing wasn’t against the rules I’d pay anything to watch a live stream of his mom kicking him out of the house and throwing his shit everywhere
4000/10
Even better than Harmony

You’re 15 and haven’t ever played a ps2 game

Really? Have you... have you ever played any of these pieces of shit? I'll admit, you get a FromSoft game, that's pretty cool! Why even have a computer, am I right?

Attached: thearizonacardinalsofgaming.png (1781x371, 507K)

>games that don’t exist
>multiplats
OH NO NO NO

>Mario soccer's e-sport team

Attached: 789.jpg (452x287, 58K)

They think if Nintendo dies they’ll get their games.
Nintendo rather go toe to toe with Marvel and DC as a comic book company before that

From that list I've played and enjoyed GoW, TLOU, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, R&C, and The Last Guardian.

The good thing about having a diverse library of tons of games is you can just choose the ones you like

The only multiplat is Detroit because the pic was made before Epic bought the rights. What do you mean by "games that don't exist"?

>Switch
Game
>Vita
Movie

What did they mean by this?

>Gets third party

>*ANALYZE IT SCAN NUMBERS COMPARE*
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just admit you guys don’t actually care about third parties and just want to bitch

Same reason PCtards care so much that PC versions on max settings look better than the PS4 version.

It's a thing.

Imagine being upset about console graphics comparison when the library keeps getting bigger

Persona 5 is next, keep crying Sony Jabronies

Racially diverse hell
vs
Comfy huWhite city

Hellblade was never a PS4 exclusive retard

It's called, "low self-esteem". Just yet another mental retardness.

my switch never leaves the dock. "portable" mode is just awful in every way.

>anywhere
How about 2019?

why do people keep begging for every game to get ported to the switch when this is always the result?

>n64 graphics, 10 fps, 480p
>"Great Switch port."
kek

While I do own a full tower 1000€ PC I'd rather get games I want to play on the go on my Switch than invest in a gaming laptop.

because the only people kicking up a fuss are snoys and falseflaggers.

Post it

NOOO!! DELETE THIS

Ya I saw this was gonna be a switch port and knew it was gonna look awful

based satisfye grip owner
that grip alone made me play portable a lot more than i already did
i have a flight tomorrow too
and im terrified

you do realize that art styles can still be ugly, right? see: tumblr and deviantart.

God, I fucking remember seeing this when it first popped up on the reddit sub. The amount of people defending grown ass adults celebrating the "birthday" of a console was concerning. Best part is that OP tried to play it off as a spontaneous thing they did. Yeah cause baking a fucking cake is spontaneous

>Openly admitting to being a redditor

With the old gameboys you had to, just to see the screen.

ebin
i can see it now
>Sony announces their own hybrid console
>sNOYggers everywhere are hype
>will be another failed attempt to copy the success of nintendo

Sony wishes they could be innovators like based NINTENDO

Attached: 1545161372068.png (633x874, 50K)

>sNOYggers everywhere are hype
Then how can it be a failed attempt at copying Nintendo? There are more Sony fans than there are Nintendo fans. You know this right?

What comes first? Sony hybrid console or Sony first party games on PC?

>That quality loss.

Attached: 1553990298768.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

>Sony announces their own hybrid console
welcome to e3 2003.

Attached: D5694A47-41D3-4816-9816-4A69A2F29C10.jpg (480x360, 29K)

I like watching shitshow of people mindlessly defending the switch despite its constant shortcomings

Both look ugly. She's ugly. Just go to Korea to fix your face, ugly!

>trustefull

Attached: 1554812009751.webm (1024x768, 1.58M)

this is what low-class people think

yeah whose idea was it to even try to port that game? I have a switch but its only strong enough to play indie shit. not sony movies.

Handheld console with a video out isn't a hybrid console. The game changer is the handheld and TV modes and the considerable differences of the modes that the Switch has.

>Filename

Fuck's sake, I know I shouldn't be laughing at these jokes by now.

>Handheld console with a video out isn't a hybrid console
Then what is the Switch then?
>The game changer is the handheld and TV modes and the considerable differences of the modes that the Switch has.
Why draw that as an arbitrary line?

Ahhh another chink looking for a soul in a game so he might gain one for himself.

>people giving a fuck about hellblade
>boring game with the most ugliest female character
>shitty gameplay
I honestly would prefer to see Heavenly Sword 2, but after the shit that was a game in a franchise which was tortured till it's death, and recently got resurrected by Capcom.
All I can say is, I don't give a single fuck about Ninja Theory.

god i hate eu hours

Attached: v_board.png (517x186, 118K)

I'm aroused by that meme dog

>Why draw that as an arbitrary line?
It's hardly arbitrary as the Switch hardware itself behaves differently when in docked mode, the overclocking enabling the hardware to have processing power unpractical to achieve on battery power thus going beyond the usual limitations of handheld consoles. It would be unfair to compare Switch's docked footage to, say, any contemporary handheld consoles like the Vita. It is this overclocking when docked and underclocking when portable that makes it a hybrid console, not the ability to hook up to a TV as those have been around for decades.

Actually pretty damn impressive a handheld can have such good performance. Obviously it's not as powerful as a PS4 I don't think anyone would argue that but it's still surprisingly powerful.

Remember when he got his ass beat on stage and then later got killed by a darker skinned nigger? Me too.

>Handheld console with a video out isn't a hybrid console.
that's pretty much what the switch is too, except for the fact that the psp didn't suck at being a handheld.

Here's the actual video comparison, looks barely any different youtube.com/watch?v=bm9cEAey0h8&feature=youtu.be

>that's pretty much what the switch is too
Except that's an understatement as the console overclocks when docked allowing for much better performance when docked. As it should as all handhelds that connect to the TV look like shit when blown up for obvious reasons. Switch's overclock lessens this effect to a considerable degree.

I had bought a ps3 june 2011, before then all I had was a Wii, i wasn't obsessed with games but I like a few genres, mostly fighting games. I skipped out on WiiU/PS4/XBO and i bought a switch in late 2017, only cause I want to play first party nintendo games even so I barely own any only like 5 and KOF 2000, I dont get why people would argue in favor of Nintendo for these useless ports, literal waste of assets to make these shitty ports, no one fucking plays them. I might end up buying a PS4 not sure, I don't really invest much in games. But playing shitty eshop games or ports and paying for them is a joke (even the online), it looks a like a mobile game because its running on mobile hardware. I just find myself playing PC cause of the library available. Still Nintendo shouldn't open the flood gates with mobile/indie devs cause thats what the eshop is, 95% of it is shovelware and collects dust. They close the Wii Shop Channel for what exactly? force people to pay for a useless online subscription, yeah fuck that, i had the trial for Smash Ultimate's release and that was enough, even that game is lackluster and unfinished.

half the framerate/resolution
one fifth the size/weight/power consumption

= witchcraft

>vita 50$
>dq builders game 20$

>switch 300$
>dq builders 60$

Kek

switch games still look like shit when docked.

>2019
He doesnt have a tablet with lte connection
Kek

European here. Never seen a switch in public anywhere. Never seen any hand held in public come to think of it.

yeah when docked it looks like i took my hdmi cable and hooked up to my PC, it feels weird and the adjustments to docked mode look bad.

you're a faggot if you actually play that shameless minecraft clone

>custom layout of buttons
Thats better than physical buttons gramps
>digital only
>paid and subscription services
>can stream games from every other platform and play it anyware
>better battery life than any handheld
>you can set no disturb mode gramps
Try to keep up with the times pops

i'm tired of the pixel indie games, the aesthetic is getting way too annoying now.

That's because you can only get so much power out of a tablet sized 300€ system even with overclocking. It's still a very considerable upgrade from what it's capable in handheld mode.

Switch it’s actually less powerfull than the wiiu that was already less powerfull than the last gen

Still better than the 360p pf the switch

>People giving a shit about a mediocre game being ported to a mediocre console

This game is so underwhelming, I don't even know the name of it

I play it in my bed or around the house for the most part, barely keep it in the dock. People who don't play portables think they're just used for your commute or some shit

In handheld mode and only in certain features. Meanwhile it's superior the Wii U when docked, which is a more fair comparison as they both are plugged in at this point.

Switch is perfectly capable of doing better than that, why don't people actually fucking try with their switch ports.

I acknowledge comfy mode--being able to play it reclined on a couch or in bed, without having to stare at a giant screen
>You're craning your neck to stare at a tiny one instead
But portables really were meant for people who take subways, and maybe trains to work, to otherwise pass the time when you literally can't do anything else.
However, the US being the US, I can't imagine ever taking such expensive toys out in a public setting, less you get mugged or robbed. Hell--some asshole might just smash it just for the kicks. Maybe if you lived in a nation with an ounce of civility, maybe, but as far as my personal Switch goes, it's pretty much permanently in the dock. And from that standpoint, I could just play a real console like the PS4, or even jump on my computer

The Switch is really just being kept afloat with first-party exclusives, which isn't very promising considering they cater to younger audiences that rather play CoD instead.

Attached: 1272671273958.jpg (480x600, 76K)

Attached: playstation-ad-arabic-eu-1.jpg (800x420, 98K)

that fcking expression on the left is killing me holy shit

Attached: gif.gif (245x200, 1.86M)

this is surprisingly good for a downgrade. Some parts are virtually the same.

Delusion.

Both look like absolute shit

Attached: .png (976x658, 272K)

The game is trash anyway

>It's hardly arbitrary as the Switch hardware itself behaves differently when in docked mode
Technically that is also the case for PSP and PSVita.

Why is she so much closer to the camera in the Plastic version?

Thats because they are prerendered

>mfw mom forgot to buy more Monster energy drinks

Attached: 1549761041713.jpg (1088x1420, 126K)

>her face when her game running on shitch

Attached: 25d.png (680x637, 187K)

>games that don't exist
Not him. But the one with the giant snake woman its not even released, isnt?

sorry what fucking game is in the op?

oh god I'm dying

Attached: 1540351500367.png (1600x900, 2.09M)

What game though?

much better than NA hours honestly.
t. amerishart

Oh no I don't get to see her ugly western videogame face up close?
My cinematic experience is RUINED.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

typical toddler mindset, I don't know why anyone expects to have any kind of discussion in nintendo threads besides just shitposting

don't forget that the ninineyearolds would lose their shit if they got bloodborne and probably will lose their shit if they get persona 5 and yet they will shitpost this image

>Trustfull
Fuck off Pajeet
Go do the needful

What gay ass far cry bullshit game is this anyway

Damn your angry bro

Nintendies should stick to their mario and yoshi games.

Overpriced trash tech just look at those pathetic graphics ? ahaha imagine paying money for this shit !

bruh u right
meanwhile i'm here enjoying my sony 24/7

Attached: 1553210638631m.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

>implying you can't do that in realtime on pc

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Why is the switch so cheap and WEAK holy shit, nintendo swims in money they have no excuse, literally

I forgot I owned the shadow of colossus remake. Too many fucking great games on PS4. Gotta play that aftet I finish Yakuza 2.

Activate Windows before taking any more screenshots

Imagine dying playing with nintendo toys

bros...

Attached: oh come on....jpg (1038x576, 75K)

You have to love how Switch pushes back all the subjects out of view so you can't see that there's no textures or detail on the switch LOL!

Attached: 1545529347702.png (326x312, 101K)

>the söyest sony fanboy still looks somewhat cute and wouldn't even need more than a new haircut and no lifting at all to look decent

made me think

Attached: woj.jpg (232x218, 9K)

>boss, the Switch is too weak to render this level's background, what should we do?

Attached: trials 1.png (844x482, 719K)

Don't. Unless you want the Diamond Dogs out here.

hahaha what the fuck is that like 120p on the shit sitch

everyone on Nintendo who agreed to charge more than $50 for the switch should be behind bars now

I'll wait until Digital Foundry makes a video about it just to see if it's actually pre-rendered

It's the terrible chromatic aberration that makes it look like shit

It literally improves the clockspeed when it's plugged in, you retard

Is it that bad if both look like shit?

cope harder

Switch has double the frame rate of PS4 here

You can go back to TX1 stock clock speeds regardless of what mode you're in

Why yes, I paid 300 dollars for an indie machine, how did you know?

Attached: 1544698465462.png (732x772, 34K)

a walking sim

Doc ... are you telling me .... that a system twice as powerful can run twice as well? Are you fucking KIDDING me? This is earthshattering news!!

>all those high definition trees on mobile
hahaha

That's because us EUROPEANS value our gadgets and buy top tier not garbage like the Amerifats do.

>Get immediately labeled a turbo nerd for just being seen with it
>"You lost it? Well you better hope you recover it in a year or we'll delete all your games you paid full price for due to our cloud save policy! :^)".
It's honestly less of a mobile device than the PS4. Fuck, even the PC.

>Detroit
>Persona 5

>buying a graphic's game on a gameplay console
wtf man

>made with the fag who did DmC and Enslaved:Odyssey.
Ah, no wonder why I hadn't touched it. It's trash.

Attached: 1483854980210.png (800x590, 209K)

Explain how Detroit is bad
>InB4 buuuh Markus

>>Persona 5
Yep. Never ever.

on psnow
for free :^)

Looks fine to me.

The SUPER ZOOM IN OVER THE SHOULDER camera in AAA games is retarded. Looks like the switch version is further back. Good.

It's not a PS4 exclusive anymore that's why they're quoting it

>port whore "gamer". i bet your mom only bought you nintedo

you got rekt bro... damn

Why would anyone pay full price for such a shit version of a game? You can't even play it that long unplugged hanheld. Not even the Vita dared to do something so shit with a game.

>Looks like the switch version is further back.
Yeah because if you zoom in any closer the terrible model quality would show even more.

Have you ever seen the Vita version of Revelations 2? Or how about a little game called Borderlands 2?

This game only runs 30fps on ps4. The fact it's running 30fps on switch is a fucking miracle. Of course it was getting scaled back. It's still hugely impressive.

>Let's port a game to a weak console
>Current version require some good hardware render correctly
>Maybe we should create new models and textures to fit the new hardware
>nah just lower the resolution

Attached: 1547346562007.jpg (217x211, 52K)

What the fuck happened to WiLD?

Yet they never got out full priced, retard. Why does Nintendo get away with full priced, shutter versions of games that released more than a year ago?

OPs clip is so strange because literally 5 seconds before ops clip starts the model and scale is 1:1 with PS4. But the camera pans away and when it pans back it's zoomed out? Glitch? Why would it change like that?

read the news you fucking twats

Did nintendo make and price this game?

Is this one of those threads where console babies keep fighting over who has the slightly less blurry sub-1080p version of the game and who has more sub 25 fps dips, only to then pull a 180 and say that graphics and fps don't matter when PC reminds them of their place, isn't it?

Shouldn't you be crying about Chinese people in some store thread?

What's interesting is even overclocking the Switch by 50% or more (which is handles well) Ark still runs like garbage. It's just a terrible terrible port.

>It's honestly less of a mobile device than the PS4. Fuck, even the PC.
What kind of logic is this? Maybe I can understand a PC with Nvidia Shield and all that but PS4? Just fuck right off

...so what? That's like comparing apples to bananas. Literally uncomparable.

Attached: LAWBREAKERS.jpg (919x208, 73K)

Its one of those threads where the PC and Switch versions are the only versions worth caring about because all the other versions in between offer NOTHING over them.

This. OP's comparison is really fucking retarded. Of course the portable console will have worse performance. OP's comparison is literally akin to comparing the GDP win 2 to an $800 (gaming) PC.

>Watches hours of switch footage to screen cap pictures to shitpost on Yea Forums

Pathetic

Is this the legacy that quinten left

>Diamond dogs? Oh, you mean those young lads I decapitated for trying to destroy my property.

Attached: 11-884x1200.jpg (884x1200, 156K)

What's the point of comparing graphics on a fucking ugly game?
90% of PS1 games look more attractive than OP's webm

Scaling back one of the best looking games this entire gen still makes the game look decent.

That it's running the same FPS as PS4 is basically a miracle. Great port.

If you're a total graphics whore you would be playing on Ultra settings on pc anyway.

You mean being endlessly assblasted about anything Nintendo? Then yeah, that's the legacy.

I'm going straight to hell for laughing at this

It's a good looking game.

Attached: 37154454923_345a796cbf_k.jpg (1536x2048, 609K)

>Scaling back one of the best looking games this entire gen still makes the game look decent.
See OP
>That it's running the same FPS as PS4 is basically a miracle. Great port.
I bet you're one of those fags that would brag about it having a 2 fps advantage despite glaring shortcomings
>y-you're just a graphics whore
I'm sorry but you need to cope

Anyone excited for the remote possibility of a new Sony handheld in the future?
Or are we stuck with fucking Nintendo and weak hardware forever?

>See OP

Oh you mean the single most cherry picked example of a 10 minute side by side comparison video hand picked by a fanboy? That OP?

Yeah truly TERRIBLE. Like, HORRIFIC. I had MENTAL SCARS from seeing it, so low poly was it. Oh I feel so... *faints*

This meme again.

They said they're making fewer games for PS4. You think they have time and developers to focus on another platform AGAIN?