Why don't any games take place in Scotland?

Why don't any games take place in Scotland?

Attached: detailed-map-of-scotland.jpg (1860x2621, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-scotland-scotland-business-47283214
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixMHG0DIAK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't any games take place in Wales?

Cause no one wants to be associated with their far left government that arrest people for tweets and mean comments

Its in Witcher 3

Norse Scot here, I'll have none of that girly nonsense. True Scots = true men.

Dear Esther takes plase on a scottish isle.
Hitman 2 has a level also based on a scottish isle.

The real question is why do no games take place on the scottish mainland.

Attached: apps.24318.63578544963968944.765e11bf-3d24-4517-ba7b-f7442415ad1b.jpg (800x800, 141K)

Attached: 1472289775565.jpg (960x866, 94K)

Pokemon gen 8.

Because they’re miserable, porridge eating cunts that should be first to get glassed when the nukes come.
I’ll gladly take the fallout with a smile on my face and a song in my heart if it happens

Brae.

What I meant to say was Skara Brae.

Attached: brae.jpg (1536x864, 247K)

Doesn't Timesplitters 2 have a mission on a Scottish island?

Scottish people are faggots with ugly accents that voted to remain in the EU, get bombed by napalm porridge nigger.

Because it's full of Scots

>beleaving in the leave meme
What's wrong with you?

Forza horizon 4 lets you drive around Edinburgh. It's reasonably accurate too

>a vote so retarded your government will literally just remain anyways
lol? they are straight up going to participate in the upcoming EU vote
they won't go anywhere

I’m not a traitor to my country.

Every Harry Potter game.
Future Perfect, but yeah this as well.

Yeah that’s what happens when we have people that wanted to remain in the EU in charge of the country.

Countries are a stupidly arbitrary thing to have any loyalty to, the EU is actually working towards bettering the lives of it's citizens and those within it's sphere of influence, and people like you are standing in the way of this for entirely selfish reasons.

C O P E

Attached: 1446326011118.jpg (695x700, 94K)

This board is an absolute shitshow. Can't even go 10 replies without turning into a /pol/ shit throwing contest.

Anyway. I'd love to see more games use areas of Scotland for environment inspiration. Isle of skye comes to mind straight away, with the old man of storr.

Attached: Old-Man-of-Storr-Scotland-1163x798.jpg.optimal.jpg (1163x798, 262K)

They want to take that away from us by breeding a generation of pussies

Thanks for the laugh mate.

Skye is so fucking over used in film already. I'm sick of seeing the place. It's a lovely place but there's more to scotland than just that isle.

Attached: 16527395429_25f09a3dcb_b.jpg (1024x611, 172K)

Go raise a family in a West African war camp then if you care about being a hard cunt. Fucking neanderthal, take yourself to fuck

Why don't any relevant events take place in Scotland?

>fuck the EU they're incompetent
>meanwhile in Westminster...
The best thing that ever happened to the British people was taking control away from their inbred politicians. It's not the EU that filled Britain with Pakistani raping gangs.
The British Empire is long gone, it's time to stick together with Europe.

did someone hurt your feelings online little man?

Like what? Mass shootings and political scandals?

Because we're not fucking degenerates.

Barra > Skye

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
This happened, pretty big step forwards for the black identity.

Why don't any relevant people take place in Scotland?

Oh I don't disagree. But for how high profile it is you don't even see much of it in videogames.

Glencoe or cairngorms would also be fantastic imo.

Attached: R95-Glen-of-Coe-12x8.jpg (1733x1155, 346K)

>mass unemployment
>everyone is drug addled
>literal fucking commies in government
>not fucking degenerate
And the loons in the psych ward aren't crazy either I guess.

>Because we're not fucking degenerates.
*ahem*
DEEP-FRIED MARS BARS

Scotland is like a shit tier version of new zealand, except all the niggers are white.

And who exactly are you trying to convince? Lmfao.

Attached: LloydsPharmacy Castletroy 810 x 456_0.jpg (810x455, 17K)

>the EU is actually working towards bettering the lives of it's citizens and those within it's sphere of influence
Tell that to my friend who's about to lose a job at a power plant because EU pressured his small country into reducing gas emissions even though they contribute nothing at all on EU scale.

ONE WORD

I will because they just did, his life is better now that he doesn't have to deal with the pollution the plant was producing.

based

Spoken like a spineless retard.

Literally fucking clueless.
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-scotland-scotland-business-47283214

That puts Scotland in at 0.5% lower unemployment than the UK as a whole, and 0.5% lower than the US.

I shouldn't be surprised though, people here have no fucking clue whatsoever. Do your research you dumb cunt

>he says as he intentionally sabotages his country and kills his countrymen for zero reason

Leavers are mentally ill sods.

Small price to pay for progress.

Uncharted 4

>the EU is actually working towards bettering the lives of it's citizens
Lol.

Have sex.

Why is Scotland an absolute moss beauty but so barren? I've always been curious, is it the weather? It looks like something I can just walk around in for hours but it's probably really fucking cold and wet, huh?

>scotland
>far left
haha

Winters in Earthbound is at least partially based on Loch Ness.

Can't wait for scotland's independence

You have to go back.

>statistics change
A few years ago it was 2 points higher than the national average. Scots are fucking insane though, other people can't understand what language they are speaking, they are all druggies, and they are inbred to the point where they are more violent because of it, it's so bad that even the irish are looking good these days, literally the niggers of the white world.

You're a fool if you think otherwise, sturgeon is a disease

>now that he doesn't have to deal with the pollution the plant was producing.
That's the thing, it was barely producing pollution, not eco-clean but way above standards. They passed every inspection with flying colors. But now they'll have to close it down with no renewable energy infrastructure in place so they'll have to import electricity from EU, losing their autonomy and becoming totally dependable, which is exactly what their plan there was, call me conspiracy theorist or not.

No, I'm just not so far right that a bunch of centrists seem left wing.

>statistics don't matter when they don't support my bullshit

Whatever man, no one gives a fuck, you got clamped. Clueless spouting of bullshit that you can't back up. Fud.

Attached: 762y3sowtn221.jpg (3648x2736, 1.74M)

I went there once and almost wanted to kill myself. What a depressing shithole.

>aligning your political ideology so far in one direction instead of thinking for yourself.
pathetic.

where did you go?

Koudelka does

>Depressing shithole
Glasgow isn't the whole country, mate.

probably Dundee

Dundee and Edinburgh

West coast in the summer you get fucked by midgies

Because no one gives a damn about your backwater island shithole.

Meant for

For such a small country, they have an abundant supply of smackheads.

>Koudelka
This will never not make me laugh

found the filthy kike commie who is working hard to establish soviet union 2.0

> t. #Remain #Resist World Citizen living in London with an EU passport he/him opinions my own

You guys are dorks.

Attached: 1551526125303m.jpg (994x1024, 158K)

>the EU is actually working towards bettering the lives of it's citizens and those within it's sphere of influence

Attached: BA2A10F8-FA92-4047-9E3C-A00D3C50C530.jpg (682x450, 82K)

The Old Town in Edinburgh is a lot like Central Yharnam

I need to go to Wales, Scotland and Ireland some day. I love green fields and ancient ruins.

The EU is a soulless neoliberal Capitalist institution. Getting out of it won't change anything, though, since you're still going to be subjected to a soulless neoliberal Capitalist institute in the form of your government.

>Live in Dundee and want to leave
>Can't because no money
It's such a fucking shithole

Do you actually believe that? The EU is a neoliberal globalist wet dream that allows freedom of movement to lower wages and move workers to where they're required with no attention paid to the nations left behind. Why do you think they're letting so many refugees in? They're banking on a cheap and malleable migrant workforce so they can try and compete with the other economic powers. The EU has no benefit to the common working man.

>Scottish thread
>English show up screaming because they can't accept Scotland is better than England
Have fun with the Muslims and paying to go to University, careful going to your capital city you might get stabbed to death.

Attached: angry baby.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

Because we already invented everything important in human history

Who half Scottish/half English here?

This

>Scottish people are faggots with ugly accents that voted to remain in the EU
Looking at the results they were right to do so.

>Scot
>talking about other people getting stabbed
Are you going to follow this up with a jab about the Irish being alcoholics?

Attached: B9C84F5D-A02D-49CF-AE6D-034B4BA05E7F.jpg (300x244, 41K)

I went to scotland once for vacation and it felt just like home but with less trees

Attached: 1455784579850.jpg (1920x1200, 2.34M)

>Vote to flood England with more muzzies
>None of them come up here because it's depressing and always pishin rain
Also, Uncharted 4

Attached: 80b55b6b2f574ca76bd93b7e30ce66bb5d9c760a73d43fc84dbd893cb0e9c7bd.jpg (799x650, 78K)

The whole island is a depressing shithole if that makes you feel better. At least you guys were alright unlike the english.

Devilish tactics

But the UK was never part of the Schengen area. If the UK leaves the EU it can no longer refer to the Dublin Agreement to send refugees back to the original EU country where they came from. So you voted leave?

Because Scotland is just discount-Ireland and discount-England depending on the part you're in. Just go for the real thing

Ireland and Scotland are both gorgeous in their own way. I'd hate to have such a narrow ill-informed view of the world. But you've probably been nowhere and have a blank passport. Not surprising for Yea Forums.

If anyone cares, I've been to cities all over Europe, lived in Kyoto and Hiroshima, visited Tokyo for two weeks, briefly visited Africa, Bermuda and Cyprus, and Edinburgh is an absolutely beautiful city and one of my favourites, maybe my favourite city in Europe. Dublin is great in its own right too but on the expensive side. Cities are great and all, but the highlands in Scotland are like nowhere else, if life allows it everyone should visit if they have the chance.

>be Scot
>have your king destroy your culture because he wants to larp as the superior Englishman
>bankrupt yourself trying to colonise and ask us to bail you out
>get a chance for "independence" via vote
>lose it and still chimp out over it
The Scots are a pathetic race needed to be herded by their English masters

>have a terrible and long history of getting fucked by England
>England is somehow still worse

name 1(one) game that takes place in Portugal

fifa 06

>fuck yourself over
>AYE LADDIE IT BE DAE ENGLISH WHO FOOKED US
keep coping Angus

>realise its true
>ignore the fact and shitpost instead

Because old scotland is a land of losers constantly bullied by England.

And because modern scotland is the SJW heartland of the UK.

What kind of fucking game do you want in such a setting? Take your pokemon and be grateful you got off better then you deserve.

Imagine being a globalist serf and proud of it.

>"united" kingdoms

Hitman Contracts actually

ftfy famalam

>muh no true scotsman

Bread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixMHG0DIAK4

Yo, buddy... Still alive?

Attached: images(8).jpg (554x554, 17K)

could've saved yourself the trouble of sharing, obviously no one cares

*dabs on the haters*

Attached: scottish dab.jpg (1024x1536, 527K)

I can't believe no one yet has mentioned that GTA is a Scottish game series. True it's not set in Scotland, but it's made in Scotland and always has been. The company was originally called DMA Design (they were still called that when GTA III first game out), and they were originally based in Dundee. They were later bought by Rockstar Games, a publisher set up by two English blokes in NYC, and renamed Rockstar North, which of course is what they're still called today.

I think it's pretty cool that one of the most successful and critically acclaimed game series of all time is made in Britain. Sorry Scotland but yes, you are still a part of the UK.

I actually voted leave but now I think it was kind of dumb. I was worried by the 2015 migrant crisis, but of course leaving the EU won't do shit about that. Non-EU migration into Britain is already increasing as a result of Brexit, since EU people no longer want to come here due to the uncertainty, and so non-EU people are taking up the vacant jobs. We should probably stay in the EU and cut non-EU immigration. Because we have much more in common with EU countries. Do you want to sign a trade deal with India which means millions of them have the right to migrate here? I just think it's kind of funny that leavers keep thinking the leaving will end immigration, when actually the opposite is true. I have nothing against Indians by the way and I am perfectly happy with many of them coming here, but I just don't think it should be a free-for-all. People who have valuable skills and are coming to fill a particular job, sure.

Attached: rockstar north.jpg (2518x1310, 414K)

Oh yeah and I forgot to say they moved to Edinburgh at some point, where they're still based now. In fact in the last couple of years they bought the former headquarters of The Scotsman (big Scottish newspaper), which is now their new office.

Pic related, there used to be a sign saying "The Scotsman" but obviously they replaced it with Rockstar North. Also RDR is not a series that Rockstar North is responsible for (I think Rockstar San Diego is the home studio of RDR) but I believe many of the other Rockstar studios contributed work to RDR2. And I guess they're just advertising RDR2 because they're part of the same company anyway.

Attached: rockstar north edinburgh.jpg (2448x3264, 645K)

Imagine actually believing this