Steam gays are asleep

Post about Borderlands 3

Attached: borderlands.jpg (1214x933, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Steam are asleep/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Steam in school/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Steam are asleep/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Steam in school/type/op/

Its going to be shit for the same reason all previous BL games were shit, its going to be challenge-less with nothing but bullet sponges as enemies because its marketing towards casuals.

It'll be fun for a few hours as you find a handful of guns you haven't seen before in BL2 but you will get bored the moment you realize the entire game is nothing but accepting hub quests, running to a zone to MMO-grind enemies then returning only to watch that one gun you enjoyed using become redundant instantly by leveling up and a new quest reward with a gun that isn't quite as good but you cant stop using because its stats are better.

Fuck I hate modern AAA games.

Day 1 Pirate because not on Steam.

Stay mad Epic shills.

Attached: 1554695270021.jpg (640x800, 94K)

also funny how he tries his best to avoid the archive callouts now by changing image hashes

Borderlands 2 was a massive step down from the first game so I wouldn't bother with this one even if it wasn't epic exclusive, I doubt it will even be worth a pirate.

>No trans character
*sigh*
Guess I'll pirate

Pirate, fuck china

Can't wait to see Randy go ballistic on twitter when he sees the sale numbers.

It'll probably feel even worse than the previous ones, because back then it had a subgenre to itself but now there's destiny and warframe doing the same thing with better aesthetics and more varied gameplay.

That's the thing man, at least Destiny doesn't feel like absolute fucking dog shit and has actual raids and PVP.

Shitty writing and story aside since only Borderlands 1 had decent writing.

Holy fucn op that's pathetic

what the fuck did I say yesterday pussy?

based

The writing in forsaken was way better than the base campaign, I never cringed at all.

LOOK MORDY
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE
PICKLE BRICK

I just never got in to Borderlands. Like, it theoretically should be enjoyable for me, but it's just not. The combat is a slog and I don't feel like there's a lot of meaningful choices in the game, you just loot drops and hope you get something good. It's like if you made Diablo 2's system worse and plugged it into an FPS where its flaws are even more glaring.

SLAB-ALUBADUBDUB

Attached: pickle_brcik.png (1200x800, 360K)

>I only suck fat billionaire dick

OFFICIAL BORDERLANDS "FUN TO PLAY AS" VAULT HUNTER TIER LIST

God Tier:
>The Doppleganger
>Krieg

Great Tier:
>Aurelia
>Gaige
>Athena

Above Average Tier:
>Zer0
>Mordecai
>Claptrap

Average Tier:
>Roland
>Axton
>Wilhelm

Below Average Tier:
>Maya
>Lilith
>Brick

Shit Tier:
>Salvador
>Nisha

Listen Randy,
I have no problem with the Epic store shit in general, but all I own all 3 Borderlands games on steam, and I would prefer to have them in one library.

You fucked up, it's a pirate for me

>That's the thing man, at least Destiny doesn't feel like absolute fucking dog shit and has actual raids and PVP.
>but now there's destiny
>It's like if you made Diablo 2's system worse and plugged it into an FPS

absolute shit taste you people have

destiny is total garbage and diablo 2's loot gen is absolute kino.

yikes

IS BORDERLANDS 3 THE NEW HALF-LIFE 3? I UNNO JUST PUTTING THAT OUT THERE ROFL ;D

Attached: 1534262610335.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

Format wars suck. The only people who win in a format war is the company producing the winning format. Everyone else pounds sand.

You kids will figure this out after you've been on the losing side a few times.

I stopped caring the moment it went to epic. I waited years for 3 to come out waiting another 6 months won't kill me. Also they can beta test it for us hell if it turns out to be utter shit that makes 2 look like a 10/10 game i don't even have to buy it so it's a win win for me. Let epic test our games LMFAO!

Attached: 1552433626650.png (327x316, 211K)

>HAHA I WILL JUST PIRATE IT

>Games that lives from Co-Op
Lmao Steamfags are truly pathetic.
Going to buy it like i bought Borderlands 1 and 2

Fuck off tripfag i will pirate and you will love it loser!

Attached: 1480332354652.png (2713x1221, 2.92M)

(You)

Attached: 1507667130175.png (1287x772, 971K)

My issue with the Epic Store is no cloud saves. I have desktop and a laptop that I want to share saves between, but cloud saves are not yet implemented into the store like steam and gogo already do. They don't even have a release date for their future cloud save feature yet do they?

embarrassing

Attached: 1491835884317.png (557x559, 388K)

Pretty pointless playing without Cop-Op nigger

>Implying i share my murder spree

should I go for Borderlands 2 unoficial community patch or Reborn?

>I only suck fat chink insect dick

It fucking blows my mind that you insist on using a tripcode despite literally every time you post someone calls you out on being the ugly faggot you are. Why do you do it? Do you like the attention? We truly need a documentary on the mind of a tripfag to understand this.

I didnt thought of that. I'm gonna keep myself posted on his twitter then

Maybe they're like queen of pole, and just really like being humiliated

Attached: 1540557784239.png (671x774, 67K)

>Hoegaarden
Good beer.

I support China, so I’ll be buying it day 1

Is Nisha that bad? I'm about to restart 2 and TPS and still don't know who to play as. Already did Maya, Krieg, Salvador & Gaige in 2 and Wilhelm in TPS.
For 2 I hesitate between starting a Krieg again or trying out Zer0 but I never really liked ihs action skill. Axton just seems boring
For TPS Athena seems nice and my friend already picked Aurelia & Jack

Sehr basiert.

>pirating a game that's mostly fun with friends

>that you can still play both with friends who pirate and who don't

动.. 动..

Attached: honkler square.jpg (800x535, 254K)

Sseeething

FREE TIBET NANKING BEST DAY OF MY LIFE WINNIE THE POOH UNIT 731 DID NOTHING WRONG

>The post times match up to waking hours in china
Yea Forums was right...

Attached: graphicstock-surprised-shocked-young-man-in-plaid-shirt-holding-wall-clock-over-white-background_S_c (1000x667, 124K)

>Pretty pointless playing without Cop-Op nigger
>He needs people to play with
Loser!

Attached: 1553810323936.png (256x192, 3K)

Is she going to drink all that semen?

You're meant to play it with friends

>Hey! You weren't planing on playing Cop-Op without your partner, were you?
>Just imagine what the Captain would say.

Attached: 27714269-male-caucasian-police-officer-in-blue-cop-uniform-points-finger-accusingly-at-camera-while- (863x1300, 98K)

>fell for the hype and bought BL1 because all my friends told me how awesome it is
>the gameplay is one of the most boring shit humanity has ever experienced
>friends gift me BL2 so I can co-op with them
>its even more boring

Attached: 1552208092582.jpg (640x640, 126K)

Did that one community patch nerf gaige's anarchy too much?

>open changelog
>ctrl+f "buff" 85 matches
>ctrl+f "nerf" 3 matches
>ctrl+f "increase" 90 matches
>ctrl+f "reduce" 20 matches
>playing with "increase every drop rate by X" aka "I don't want to farm in a fucking diablo clone" patch
>playing with "increase every ability damage by X%" aka "I'm too bad to play fucking borderlands of all things" patch
How braindead can one person be?

>sep 13 release date
Why the fuck are you making threads now?

>defending default rates of borderlands
>posting about shit you haven't read
As expected of a spreadsheet nigger who can't into fun factor.

Dunno tell me how it is?

WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR CHIN

>defending default rates of borderlands
Literally "I don't want to farm in diablo game".

Yes and mario kart is the same type of game as asseta corsa
Dumbfuck
This post even triply stupid considering bl2 was,well,the second fucking game and the first game did this aspect much better

>randy pitchford can do nothing wrong
Fuck off,borderlands 2 had terrible fucking rates even after the patch that increased them

Why not just use CheatEngine at this point?

I don't care about having a game on steam necessarily as much as I do the implications of a store being successful not on its own merits, but because they threw a shitload of money at developers and bought out half of the industry's upcoming titles.

What if a little while from now Disney or Facebook decide they want a chunk of the videogames pie, so they just throw money at devs until they win? What if Todd Howard became a multi-billionaire and forced everyone to use the bethesda client to play RDR2 PC?

Sweeney has said he thinks it'd be great if there were a universal game distribution system in the future that's completely open, restriction free and gives developers their fair share, but I totally buy that the megacorp CEO is going to try to do that down the line and not just try to gouge you again after he's forcibly grabbed your patronage.

>hurr wanting rates that worked in the first game and then still earning the thing ingame is the same as cheating
Sasuga,user.

Nisha destroys everyone, I like it but I guess it gets a bit dull after a while.

Oh boy, here we go again...

this then buy it on steam day one but in 2020

i will sooner buy your game on origin than epic chink store, OP
day 1 pirate

Attached: 1446109867955.png (372x334, 134K)

i played pirated 2 with my mates, you chinksucker, i bet you don't even know what tunngle is, pathetic.

Attached: area36.png (947x738, 694K)

once you have borderlands, steam gays and asleep on word filters you will barely see those threads

You mean when pre-orders alone put it on top best selling games of 2019?

Fixed

Attached: Borderlands favorite tier list.jpg (781x1801, 216K)

So why does everyone say Doppleganger is the most fun char to play? Might wanna try him

>changing game to make it easier than developer intended is not cheating
I'm not defending gearbox or randy of all people but stop deluding yourself.
And drop rates are not even that bad. For example The Bee, which is absolutely broken and required for 99% of endgame builds, has ~1.5% chance to drop from that radio faggot, and he stand almost next to travel station.
The worst is farming something like Twister or Vermivorous heads.

Christ I hate this logic so much
nearly everything can be fun with friends so the fact that your game is supposed to be fun with friends just shows how shitty your game is

>devs can do nothing wrong
>Tweaking stuff a bit = cheating
>MY taste is the right one,why arent you following that
>the shit he first replied to wasnt even drop rates but he felt the need to interject his shit
Or go fuck yourself,last (you)

>required for 99%
Didn't read further. You are a fucking retard that never actually played or farmed in high level BL2 and just watched epic speedkills from like 2012

Sure I am. Next you're gonna tell me grog is optional or melee krieg is viable without trash mobs.

JUST

Sure you talk about gaige and krieg a lot,but how are the rest of the bl2 cast?What's their gimmick?

Zer0 is a fag and you should never play him
Maya can stun enemies she is alright
Salvador can hold two weapons at once which at first seems pretty simple but you can completely destroy enemies if you have the right guns and skills
Axton has a turret he is pretty good
overall would recommend Gaige

Nigger the trailer alone is a cringefest from start to finish, what the fuck have you been smoking?

Salvador is probably the best character in the game, but boring

Fuck off Randy

Honestly his twitter is pretty entertaining since the reveal. The guy is losing his head every day.

Console numbers for sure, but on PC on the other hand, not so much. Only impatient fat neckbeards are going to buy it and everyone else will either pirate it or not care.
I bet you that 90% of the preorders are going to be from greasy virgins from plebbit who are terrified of pirating a game or people who are good goys and buy it twice. That's also Randy's and 2K's biggest wish from the Epic deal.

I'll bet you 20 quid that as soon as the game will be cracked on day three, his twitter will be bombarded from pirates.

Attached: Bogdanoff sister.jpg (1084x583, 143K)

oops i meant to say:
Only impatient fat neckbeards are going to pirate it and everyone else will either buy it or not care.

Where's Tina?

on the end of this dick

>Yes?
>Lillith? He almost did it.
>Saving the day?
>Almost.
>Ruin his life, betray him.

who's dick?
ewewewewewewewewewewewewew

Yea I can't wait to play ഗաのㆤኪ¡ṇg 3! and I'll be getting for ᅏ໐ᓠᧉᕛhހȠ⋱ﶩ !

Attached: Ahoy.png (976x658, 272K)

He won't care since he already got enough money from the exclusivity deal.

He's raging just about anything. He will care and implode the minute you send him a screenshot without the epic launcher.
His businessman mind won't probably. Epic money accounted for that, but he will rage about any pirate.

>shown as manlet
>not actually shorter than most other people
I mean,he IS a manlet by most standards,but c'mon

>lilith
>low tier
Absolute brainlet can't into skills

I am currently playing Krieg for the first time and i don't really see the appeal yet. His Skill is kinda lame tbqh. Maybe late-game he will be fun, but as of now he is as boring as Salvador was if not worse.

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x503, 39K)

Can't wait to see claptrap flossing

Based and HL3 Pilled

Borderlands is SJW cringe shit.
Reminder to pirate in order to prevent giving money to those people.

Attached: TPB_lives_forever.png (566x469, 100K)

>sirens
>low tier
Stop posting this shit list. I'm not even waifufagging, Maya is one of the strongest vault hunters.