>go to gamestop to buy new game with saved up money
>look through ps4 games to see which one looked interesting
>didn't want an fps, wanted something different
>looked through all the titles and Bloodborne catches my attention
>Buy it on the title alone
>Go home, and start the updates and game installation
>Start playing and get fucked by all the easy mobs because I sucked ass
>Play for like an hour and am barely getting through the first level
>As I am getting close to Father Gascoigne, I start to get used to fighting mobs but haven't even fought a boss yet
>(Later I realised I missed the Cleric Beast entirely)
>As the cut-scene to Father Gascoigne starts my mom comes to my room
>"It's late get off, you have school tomorrow."
>"Wait let me just beat this boss first."
>"Ok but I am going to wait here to see you turn it off."
>I hadn't fought any of the bosses before so I was actually kind of worried to get screwed by the boss in front of my mom and I only had one chance because I had to go to sleep, so I fought as best as I could
>When Gascoigne entered his second phase I was genuinely surprised because I hadn't played a game like this before and I saw that my mom was more intrigued now
>I played as good as I could and when I got the Prey Slaughtered screen I had a big grin on my face
>I turned off the ps4 and my mom left to her room
>As I layed on my bed I couldn't stop thinking of this new game I had gotten
>Bloodborne is one of the only games that has made me feel this way

Attached: 1542049865281.jpg (1920x1058, 544K)

FROM SOFTWARE is one of the only devs that understands how to give players a sense of wonder that old games used to give do to their technical limitations, but with modern conventions.

Not a fan personally
>game revealed to be a dream at the end
>final boss is the person guiding you throughout the game (what a surprise)
>projectile weapons yet cannot hold a decent amount of ammunition (like arrows in Dark Souls)
>can't hold 2 guns at the same time
>no ability to play like a shooter despite the fact guns are in the game
>aliens shoehorned into the game because werewolves weren't wacky enough

Shut up nerd

Attached: zdtr21k9ymm11.gif (449x473, 279K)

It's a meme you dip.

>bloodborne is 4 years old already
Delet this

Good post

Attached: 1549456067851.jpg (833x925, 157K)

I just beat Yharnam for the gold trophy today. Thank fuck I never have to do another Chalice Dungeon again.

Man that makes me feel old as fuck

Continuing.
>sleeping that night
>wake up to hands rubbing up and down my chest
>open eyes and my mom is caressing my ribs and waist
>realize she is mimicking the messengers from the opening scene
>"Good hunter..." she whispers in my ear then licks my earlobe.
>her hands slide into my boxers and begin to stroke my dick which was slightly erect due to teenage hormones during the night
>"Mm... tonight, the hunt is on."
>she proceeds to lower her head, and begins to run her tongue down the length of my penis.
>continued sucking until she finally backs away, a devilish grin on her face.
>I'm eagerly watching her as she lifts her skirt, revealing her moistened pussy
>"You're welcome to use whatever you find... even the doll, should it please you."
>this turns me on even more, because my mom has always referred to promiscuous looking women as fuck dolls.
>she mounts me and begins to vicariously ride me
>it's dark, so my biggest senses at the time are the heat of her body upon me, and her deep, animalistic breaths as we fuck back and forth, nothing moving except our crotches grinding back and forth, and her slightly sagging breasts hitting against my face with the more powerful thrusts
>she pulls away after intense moans and I cum deep inside her, leaving both of our crotches drenched
>she leaves abruptly
>turn on light so I can properly clean my absolute mess of a dick
>notice there is period blood all on my dick
>mom lead me to seek the pure blood

I'm one year away from being a 30 year old boomer this year.

Attached: 1446705296082.jpg (500x667, 431K)

I'm still stuck at the cursed half life bar dungeons.

I only was able to get through because I was on a bloodtinge build and could bowblade my way through them
Fuck those dungeons. They are the worst of them.

Literally not even that bad. Go strength and whirligig the whole fucking place to death.

Then why is it Sekiro made me feel fucking nothing? I wasn't rewarded for exploration, the bosses gave no sense of triumph when they died (if they died), there was no incentive or even means to vary up my combat.

Two years away for me

I kind of wonder what the median age here is now

Attached: 1520830067327.png (760x620, 261K)

I used to be a faggot who claimed “artificial difficulty.” Then it unlocked something inside me that other games don’t, I then spent that spring playing through BB and DS3, platinuming them both. Still haven’t finished DS or DS2 but I’ve wanted to.

No idea. I just can't believe how long I've been on this site. Since like 2005 with no end in sight.

I've been here since 2007ish. There are worse ways to spend time probably

Attached: 1540391062270.png (420x420, 263K)

You lost me at the end my man

I really like the game but yeah I agree that if they're gonna have guns they should've added more considering I never used them because I hated them

I'll have to get the whirligig to +9. I'll try again. I can never find a co-op buddy and is disheartening alone.

I tried moonlight blade and burial blade but I'm still getting wrecked by that fire dog boss.

because you're not a kid anymore
grow up, user

>This zoomer was around 10 when DARK SOULS released

Attached: 1516880149151.jpg (288x224, 6K)

Bloodborne came out March 24 this year. You are underage by at least 12 days. Enjoy your ban.

>14
>bloodborne.

Holy fuck, I feel like time is on fast forward. How do we make it stop?

Attached: 1549706684605.jpg (631x960, 114K)

>14
i suspected it and it turns out i was right fromsoft fans are underage zoomers AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He's talking about tohe already so he's even younger than that probably

Wanna know how I know you are lying on a mongolian spice trading forum? Can't buy an M rated game at 14

OP here. This is a good post

Attached: 23231952_1650300251700485_1736455663_n.png (716x717, 233K)

What the fuck, BB is already 4 years old?

Attached: 1545394939831.webm (800x450, 105K)

You can if your older cousin that drove you to gamestop buys it for you.

Attached: 9752243.png (467x203, 146K)

>14 when playing Bloodborne
What the fuck happened to this place

It is the current year and bloodborne is already 4 year olds. To be completely honest with you, Yea Forums is pretty immature and definitely not for old people.

>the hunt is on

Attached: AWOKEN.gif (422x309, 447K)

Most people felt the same satisfaction from Sekiro, sounds like you just got bitter and depressed somewhere along the way in recent years. Sekiro is a masterpiece.

plothole, mom never saw the hunter part, therefore mom is a skinwalker

I felt the same. Honestly, I'm pretty sure it's just because of the setting. Nothing bores me more than the slippy slappy samurai mystical nippon stuff. Nioh was the same.

yeah, it's not that edgy like soulsborne

Who the fuck names their kid "14"?

Attached: Dr.GeroEp130.png (419x484, 348K)

>14
god this place fucking sucks
is this what it feels to be a boomer?

>Gascoigne
>First try
>No prior souls game exp.

Yeah right fag

Attached: 1495747094224.jpg (439x475, 110K)

kek x2

It's not about the edge, I think it's just a diconnect. I don't get any of the symbolism or importance of mystical frogs and inanimate objects coming to life, stuff that's in every game with this setting. Besides, my favorite From games are the Armored Core series.

it's not like parrying in bloodborne is hard or anything

you mean bringing IRL culture in the game? i agree with you on that one, relating a game to real world cultures and beliefs might be a real turn off for some games imo

Genre fatigue.
People were starting to get tired of the souls style games since around Dark Souls 2, not surprising it finally hit you by Sekiro.

Good copy pasta potential.
Just a small pothole : you'd probably notice sooner the period blood, even in the dark, because believe me, this shit stinks pretty bad, and it becomes sticky rather fast as it runs down your legs.

I've hooked up with two different girls while they were on their period, and never experienced anything of the sort. It didn't smell, and it definitely was not enough to be "running down" my leg

>be me, 14
reported

Seems like bullshit. You bought an M rated game from gamestop when you were 14? They card you, dumbshit. Stop lying.

You got me there.

I thought the same but he could reasonably be 18 now.

Yeah exactly. It just kind of ostracizes anyone not familiar with certain cultural and religious beliefs. Im sure to Japs, the whole mystical frogman thing is some deep shit, to me it's just collectable pepes. The weight and meaning is completely lost on me. I feel its just better to use certain things as a reference, but ultimately end up with something original that has it's own importance within the setting of the game itself.

>to me it's just collectable pepes
kek based user, yeah i agree, games like this should create their own settings not leeching off the real world

Attached: Eli's ass.jpg (379x389, 18K)

why do people keep reposting this?

Copypasta obviously

Attached: received_1674199422809527.jpg (366x370, 22K)

>14
>bloodborne

Attached: 795.jpg (300x345, 21K)

Man, why couldn't Sekiro have been as good as BB

Sekiro has far better combat than Bloodborne/any of the "genre's" predecessors. The setting/atmosphere/lore/aesthetics etc, basically anything that isn't gameplay related Bloodborne wins though.

While I think Bloodborne is the GOAT I don't think its' gameplay is even remotely as good as Sekiro's.

I was really hoping for a pasta where it ended with your mom offering you milkies for being a pro gamer.

This, bloodborne overall is better than sekiro. But I can't go back to sub 20 fps after PC sekiro.

Because there will always one dumbass who falls for it.

I managed to find Cainhurst all by myself and killed Logarius. Then remembered Alfred so I was like shit well I gotta tell him about Logarius.
>go back to meet him
>see "Hand over unopened summons"
>give him the thing
So I think he will spawn at the starting lamp and we can romp through the level together then fight a different boss on the roof (because the area has reset)
>find him in the chamber
>kill him
>feel bad about it because I thought he would just persist in the setting instead of dying
>Get to wear the Garb and Conehead and Wheel
It felt like I had turned into the next Alfred, out to avenge my mentor. Pretty cool desu.

Oh hey, fellow 07'er. Usually people say they're either from 2010-2012 or way back, like 04-05 inception.

repent boomer

Attached: 1498486238885.jpg (1484x2158, 326K)

You've clearly never used guns to their full potential.
>2 cannons
>3 pistols
>3 rifles
>2 main hand guns
I love the bowblade, not because it shoots arrows, but because its a ranged weapon that has a diverse moveset.
>light shot
>heavy shot
>backstep shot
>roll shot
>quickstep shot
>melee with the weapon
>transform attacks
But the joy of landing a BMA cannon dunk on 3 people running through a dungeon is pretty great.

Were they using one of those sponges they jam all the way in that allows for no-mess sex?

>Yea Forums is pretty immature and definitely not for old people
I didn't need the hard truth like this.

>around 10
Worse, 8

Ignoring the 20fps I find a huge amount of time spent on chalice dungeons. Not story dungeons but the randomly generated ones. I'm hunting after the elusive Isz chalices that are glitched.

>Yea Forums is pretty immature and definitely not for old people
Fuck off, this is all I have.

Attached: 7c16482b46f0e89cccc670a1c3b87a20.png (477x631, 204K)

No, there really aren't user

Heroin.