What do you think of the video game "Life is Strange"?

What do you think of the video game "Life is Strange"?

Attached: 1555030435077.jpg (1024x570, 77K)

Sacrificing Arcadia Bay is the more moral choice.

That's hella gay

I want a gf like Kate

Attached: ryan gosling.png (970x542, 257K)

I don't think about videogames, I play them to stop me from thinking

Only low test idiots would pick bay over bae and that's an irrefutable fact

Attached: IMG_20190411_000433.jpg (356x438, 74K)

I came buckets. Literally. Figuratively.

Rest of the world shouldn’t have to disappear because of your garbage taste in blue haired creatures like that one. Take a hike

I find it weird that the girls weren't being raped but instead only photographed while drugged. It ironically makes the crime a lot weirder.

I don't remember this scene from the game. Kate wasn't a romance option.

Why do people keep bringing up this trash?
The series is dead as a motherfucker.

Jefferson was a weirdo. He was OBSESSED with his art. He wanted extreme authenticity in his photographs.

Regardless of who is involved, given Max's knowledge, situation, and the events as they play out, sacrificing Arcadia Bay is the only morally justifiable option of the two.

Think about it. Max is not morally on the hook for the damage the storm does. She didn't will it into existence and also doesn't even know for sure that killing Chloe would even stop it. Meanwhile taking an active step in repeating Chloe's murder does put her on the hook. There's a concept called save the lives you can. And based on the information that Max had at the time (Max, not the player) refusing to use the photo and letting the chips fall where they fall, even if it does eventually lead to Chloe's future death somehow, is the most morally defensible choice.

There's also the issue that the universe itself is fucked up. Max didn't ask to become a time god. The universe dumped powers on her, created a giant fuck you tornado, and then when Max used the powers to save someone it threw an autist bitch fit. That's not a universe that should be pacified. The world magically decided to give Max powers and then arbitrarily declared that Chloe had to die and it was going to collect with interest like some Final Destination bullshit. And annoyingly, the game goes out of it's way to push you to sacrifice Chloe that it felt like a nice "fuck you" to deny it it's demand.

Rest of the world isn't a shitty fucking port town infested with crackheads, evident by the sequel where everyone just lives their lives as normal, one less city in the map

BUT, on the other hand, rest of the world in this game IS a bit annoying. I guess the real difficulty in LiS is that you can only kill the blue haired dyke, or the rest of the LiS' shitty world. Difficult decision if you ask me. Kinda wish you could kill 2 birds with one stone

To add, sacrificing Chloe undoes every single thing you've done. All of the other characters you've interacted with and maybe helped along the way. All the lives you've touched, for better or worse, all undone. Sacrificing the town means all those things mattered. Maybe they only mattered for a short while but they mattered still.

Can you not call her a Duke you disrespectful asshole?

Don’t really think anything about it. Always thought it looked like shit.

One of the worst shit ive ever played

I liked it. Season 2 however, dropped it within first 10 minutes after immediate dude weed references, agenda characters.

Max and Kate would be a super cute couple. Kate is probably the only girl in Arcadia Bay who deserves a super cute Max gf.

LIFE IS GAY LMAO

Is LiS2 worth playing at all if I played the previous game and prequel?

LiS2 is dogshit and has nothing to do with the first season at all. It's a souless cashgrab.

This, fuck Arcadia Bay and fuck niggers

LiS2 feels like it could go somewhere if the end result is that your choices determine whether Daniel becomes a superhero or supervillain. I think what's annoying though is that all the problems you run into seem so contrived compared to the first game. In the first game everything is localized to the town and so you're dealing with characters who all know each other and have beefs dating back before the start of the game. But in LiS2 you just sort of wander into situations that just so happen to fuck you over. OF COURSE the shopkeeper is a crazy racist. OF COURSE the neighbor kid has an abusive dad. OF COURSE your dog gets eaten by a fucking mountain lion. Every fifteen minutes it's another spin of the wheel of misfortune.

Dontnod are hacks. They got lucky with the first Life is Strange but every other game they've made has been awful.

it's strange

Max is STRAIGHT. Deal with it.

Then why is she eating Victoria's booty like groceries?

Tumblr

source or gtfo

Attached: 1542542008073.jpg (347x299, 34K)

NOOOOOOOOO!!! I JUST GOT TROLLED!!!!

I want to pee on her!!!

Attached: 1554791906413.png (498x577, 246K)

"Game"