youtube.com/watch?v=RdDwucaAm8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dnxSZF4M9Dc
downloads.khinsider.com
youtube.com/watch?v=geHMbL-uq2Q&t=43s
youtube.com/watch?v=RiON7VlmSqA&t=2s
isthereanydeal.com/game/yakuzakiwamiii/info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

welcome to yesterday

PS4 is losing it's exclusives left and right lately.

>steam exclusive
yikes

STOP STEALING OUR FUCKING GAMES, PCPHATS

...Persona 5 is next....

>Japanese games ever being on epic store
Epic games have said they don't want "crappy" (most likely Japanese in their books) games on their store and Japs and Chinamen don't mix.

>exclusive

Attached: 1536036387095.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

But it just don’t feel right on PC...

i keep try to switch to pc but I keep missing console for some reason please end me

Attached: FA70EB6F-BEBA-4CF4-8BB4-61EF78FF2D31.png (503x408, 448K)

Of course you retard, Snoy is about to release the PS5, nobody gives a fuck about PS4 now and everyone who wanted to play Kiwami 2 already played it on PS4 over a year ago. Mostly new audience will get this port which is extra money for SEGA and there is no reason not to because as i said, these stayed exclusive when PS4 was still relevant, there is a reason they only started porting all the Yakuza games they can on PC NOW.

Shin Yakuza will be released exclusively for the PS5 and all these new dummies who got into the series with the pc ports will bite and go buy a PS5 for muh exclusives.

Stop caring about your trophy level or gamerscore you tard. Those systems literally only exist to keep morons like you roped into their ecosystems.

it quite literally is next

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
like WE care, enjoy our scraps
Kiwami 2 has no SOUL

Besides, Yakuza was never exclusive they just decided not to release them for other consoles. All good PS4 exclusives such as Last of Us and Bloodborne are still real PS4 exclusives and will NEVER ever be on PC

Attached: yakuza kiwami 2 downgrade.jpg (1920x2160, 565K)

>consolewarring faggot enters the thread
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
YOU FUCKING PRICK!

Attached: 1487872900784.png (570x479, 181K)

>The Last of Us
>good
kek

Oh I don’t care about trophies at all. I THINK it’s having to jump back and forth between mouse and keyboard to controller on a lot of games I play.
The user experience as far as UI is stability is far less frustrating and more secure. I think steam got so complacent that they didn’t bother to update their UI or big picture mode at all in the past couple years.
It’s petty shit too. Like the mouse just appearing on the screen sometimes and having to move it out of the way. Or how I can’t turn off the in ahem notifications without burning off the overlay completely.
Controller remapping can only be done in that shitty big picture mode UI because the general controller setting doesn’t apply to every game for some reason.
Switching or closing a game takes a whole seconds longer (terrible I know).
Playing games on PC always feels like im emulating even when I’m playing a brand new AAA game because of these petty issues.

I really wanna get over them becuase I’m a huge frame rate whore nowadays.

Yakuza 0 is the only one worth playing

0 2 4 and 5 are fantastic and if you think otherwise you should die

enjoy it while it lasts valve apologists, the next ones are epic exclusive

>good exclusives
>last of us and bloodborne

Attached: 1g0bc8.jpg (467x312, 34K)

don't forget dead souls

>last of us
>good

This is a reason why I never bought a PS4 and simply waited for the PC port

>not a retard unworthy of oxygen
>you

is your pc ready for the dragon engine?

Kiwami 2 is just a shameless cash-in. There's really no reason for it to exist.

If a piss 4 can run it anything can

>last of us
>good

Nigger, please.

Last of Us is good and actual kino. I guess I forgot to mention Uncharted, Ghosts of Tsushima, Heavy Rain, Until Dawn, Days Gone.

Nioh 2 will never be on the PC because it sold poorly

Whoops, that only makes my argument for PS4 exclusive superiority only more compelling :) PS4 is the best console

Attached: pepe soy.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

>PS4 is losing it's exclusives left and right lately.
You're going to see even more of it with the next generation of consoles, exclusives are going to be few and far between and it's going to be open borders between platforms.

Epic is doing extremely well in Japan idiot.
Nintendo are using UE4, Square Enix are using UE4, FROM are using UE4, Bandai Namco are using UE4 etc

Pretty soon you're going to see a massive influx of titles on the Epic store from Japanese devs.

Go back to r*ddit consolewarring faggot

Attached: 1451956343559.jpg (800x1011, 85K)

Killing the industry, i'm surprised Sega can shoulder the exploitive Steam tax.

Attached: 1554997688554.webm (960x540, 1.15M)

Attached: 1554994042360.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Attached: 1554997257949.webm (1280x720, 409K)

Damn, the new engine is beautiful. I'm so glad that PC is getting at least one game in the Dragon Engine because I need to see the areas with perfect anti-aliasing and no slowdown/framedrops. It looks passable on PS4, but the aliasing was a massive problem. It made looking at even close up objects painful.

Attached: 1536032427748.webm (750x420, 2.79M)

This thread is literally console warring because it's about stealing IPs from Sony being based. You can't choose when it's console warring and when it's not based on whether you agree with it

Attached: pepe angry.png (768x768, 152K)

>This thread is literally console warring because it's about stealing IPs from Sony
Holy shit this autistic brand loyalty is incredible

Ignore shitposts.
I preordered the game already. 24 bucks on Fanatical.

Attached: Dgy69R8U0AAgJ1A.jpg (640x787, 92K)

This is the only situation I will preorder a game

Attached: 1554999527605.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

glad i put it off on the ps4. now i'll experience it in it;s full glory.

Then why even add backwards compatibility to PS5 if there aren't any exclusive PS4 games to play

Not for long when they see how futile it is to make PC versions thanks to pirates infesting the platform.

>tfw December 17 mods
youtube.com/watch?v=GRra4iXSUEQ

GOD BLESS SEGA
DRAGON ENGINE 60 FPS

Attached: 834530_screenshots_20190219151411_1.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

why would you add backwards compatibility when you can sell the same games "remastered" for $30 on the next console every 6 years

I think you mean god bless white people who actually know how to make ports. This is the entire reason we actually got the Yakuza ports working and patched afterwards with more features.

Is he autistic?

Yes

I'm not crying you're crying

Do you guys think we will get 3 4 and 5 on pc?

>steam
I'll pass

Seems to be going that way
Cant wait to play 4 and 5 again

It's pretty much a STEAM/console exclusive

Microsoft and Nintendo told Sega to fuck off, so they went to Valve and they said yes. Now the retards at MS and nintendies want Yakuza after it sold big time

>I can finally get the crazy ken band back

Attached: 9or0xDZ.jpg (639x595, 88K)

Hopefully, I completed 4 for the first time recently, plot gets out of hand and of course rubber fucking bullets but it had its moments.

Attached: fourfaith.png (1127x630, 1.43M)

>rubber fucking bullets
Way to ruin the coolest scene in the series, Sega.

youtube.com/watch?v=jT0r_UnT6bU

I didn't mind the new songs but I'd rather have Crazy Ken Band back in. I would not have minded if they stuck in the new song for the final Jingweon gauntlet, like they did with the final Amon bouncer mission.

How is Yakuza's plot if I plan to skip all mini-games and side missions? I hate japanese "humor".

This is not a game for you if you hate Japanese "humor".

0 has the best story in the entire series and then it goes downhill to mediocre, you're only really playing for the fighting and minigames.

fuck now I have to play k1

>I hate japanese "humor"
Then GTFO

Kiwami 1 is fundamentally bad and the story is garbage

>Still no Persona
Come on you stupid fucking gooks

Pretty sure K2 lets you catch up on what happened before
You're really not missing anything with K1 other than the introductions of a few characters like Date

youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

>458245083
E3 is in less than 60 days

I've been playing yakuza o and I'm on chapter 5 out 17 with 55 hours of gameplay. Fuck it's an epic story but the other shit besides sidequests are nauseating boring

Nobody cares

>needs a 1070 and 16gb of ram for 1080/60
ouch. time to upgrade i guess.

NOOOO! I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW. YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE SNOY ENTERTAINMENT CONSOLE. YOU MUST STAY ON SNOY AND OBEY WHATEVER FICKLE CENSORSHIP DEMANDS THE TRANNY PEDOS AT RESETERA FOIST UPON YOU, THE DEVELOPER. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE FOR PLATFORMS THAT AREN'T CONTROLLED BY BY CALIFORNIANS, NOOOOOOOO!

>Yakuza was never exclusive they just decided not to release them for other consoles
Kek, fucking sonygros man

The port team is just listing what PC they used, this isn't evidence of what can actually run it. Once they fix the performance issues lower end GPU can still run it.

I hate the new MC he looks retarded

Attached: 73695110_p0.png (887x1290, 209K)

yeah i'm hoping i can run it just by turning a few things down. im due for an upgrade, but i'm hoping i can squeeze 8 more months out of machine and upgrade next january.

Are you retarded or what? We're talking about the pc market platform this doesn't has anything to do with what engines being used, also UE4 is the most retard friendly engine and has the worse networking

man i'm just happy we get kiwami 2 at 60fps
why does every thread turn into retarded systemwars

Attached: 1550331866365.jpg (1200x941, 90K)

>"Damn, the new engine is beatiful" he says as the characters are less expressive than in the old game.

Snoy dying is a good thing, snoy can die with the commies and trannies.

Just Yea Forums being Yea Forums
We tried getting a /vg/ general going three times now but it always dies

Attached: yakuzabog.jpg (900x649, 72K)

it's the same damn game, why are you guys buying it?

it's the same damn post every thread, why are you guys posting it

Are there any blade runner and yakuza meme crossovers?

Majima yelling [GOD DAMN IT] or the likes?

Heavy Rain is on PC though. And Ghosts of Tsushima and Days Gone aren't even out yet, how can you know they're good lmao.

bump

WHY ISN'T SHE BLINKING IT DRIVES ME NUTS

If they're getting Kiwami 2 out of their way before E3, I think it's very likely that they're going for simultaneous 3-5 remasters announcement for PS4 and PC.

I only preorder when;
>It has bonuses
>I will be too busy to care for it at time of release but know I want it.
Has to be both at sametime or no preorder. So it's just this and lego games.

Attached: Legyuza.jpg (500x375, 60K)

>why does every thread turn into retarded systemwars
Because every time someone wants a third-party console exclusive on their platform snoyboys go "never ever" and insult everyone. Naturally once said game comes to another platform (usually PC), people retaliate.

Who's behind the port ffs? I literally can't find anything about that.

OI OI OI MOSHI MOSH

Are these games anything like Sleeping Dogs?

Yes, play Y0.

Not really.

>can buy it from anywhere he wants
>exclusive

I pirated yakuza kiwami 1 yesterday and the gameplay was fucking shit. I uninstalled after 2 hours and looked up a kiwami 2 playthrough to see if gameplay looked any less clunky, but I legit only saw cutscenes after skimming through the video.

>rehashing the 2 dragons stuff from zero
yawn

Thanks for beta testing sonyfags.

I love Yuki.

Attached: Yakuza_Kiwami_2-49.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Judgement

You can only buy it for consoles and steam, its not available anywhere, not on GOG, Epic, Windows Store.

Exactly the same as Epic exclusivity.

>loved 0
>start playing kiwami
>mfw that first Shimano fight
now I get it why people say this game isn't as good

Attached: 137565_1406439795.jpg (184x184, 6K)

>rehashing
0 rehasted it from 2

It's worth it for the final boss.
youtu.be/_Hl6KNY10ZA

Attached: 1534723525449.jpg (770x817, 493K)

>Exactly the same as Epic exclusivity.
sega wasn't paid by steam dear user
go ask sega why they don't put the game anywhere else

Majima everywhere, DoD is shit

there was far less content as well, there wasn't much they could do to make it better.

THANKS FOR BETA TESTING

How do you know that? Where you inside the room where they did the deal?

Next you're gonna say Valve never paid Bethesda or Microsoft

the lack of a disco dance and shitty karaoke songs (half are bad remixes from 0's) hurt so much

Have fun with your

and the most extreme FOV ever made, console cucks have to deal with shit FOV

>NEXT MONTH
>I didn't even start Kiwami 1

>"hey sony bros how fucking badass is yakuza zero??
>"kiwami is fucking great holy shit based ps4!!"
>"wow kiwami 2 is even better than kiwami! yakuza, are you enjoying it sony lads??"
>games release on pc
>"yakuza zero on pc lol, enjoy the scraps, it's overrated anyways"
>"kiwami on pc, obvious since same engine as zero so they can shovel it on pc for pennies, btw the game is shit and you will never get the superior kiwami 2 because it uses the yakuza 6 engine"
>"kiwami 2 is worse than the original and actually dogshit, and ps4 is getting 3, 4 and 5 anyways and pc isn't"

Attached: 1550484776075.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

K1 is short

It's pretty much confirmed we will get the entire series + most likely Judgement

Is it really that bad? What's with bad FOV in videogames lately? I needed something like this for every single new games this year. Yakuza 0's fov was low but not unplayable low

Attached: 1545079636346.jpg (246x208, 9K)

All of that is true, Zero is the only god game in the franchise and it's still a glorified movie with mini-games.

BB when?

Attached: 1548199203306.jpg (473x501, 78K)

>not lost paradise

I know, I'm making fun of snoy boyz making excuses and shitting on yakuza games the moment they get announced for pc

>Steam
Put it on GOG.

Attached: disgust.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

based and ATATATATATApilled

I still need to play kiwami 1 help

They just finally figured out that double dipping is more profitable. The only people who still care about exclusives in current year are epic shills, but this kind of shit will never fly on the platform where people don't actually have to pay to play games and the majority or those who do wait for it to be bundled or on sale. Paying full price and preordering the game is basically like a vote with your wallet or a sign of appreciation for the publisher or dev at this point.

>don't mind us, just moving another sony exclusive to pc

Attached: yakuzasmile.jpg (326x317, 22K)

I'm sure the company which was paying VR developers to NOT be exclusive is paying for exclusivity. Get real faggot. Steam just makes publishing easy and provides the most features to developers and publishers. Built-in robust controller support is also a big plus for any Japanese game. That's why they opt-in to use Steam only.

LOL no. Steam accepts any third party key, which means you can buy it from wherever the fuck you want for whatever price you want.

Why is there so many of these shitty games. They all look and play the fucking same. They seem to come out every 3 months. Can they stop crapping this shit out and give us more sonic, phantasy star, valkyria chronicles?

>Yakuza PS4 exclusive
>"ITS THE BEST GAME EVER"
>Yakuza is no longer a PS4 exclusive
>"HAHAHA ITS FUCKING TRASH ENJOY YOUR SHITTY GAME"
really activates my almonds

Honestly the whole rubber bullets deal was so stupid I just had to laugh, I get that it emphasises how unprepared/unsuited these characters are mentally for the thing they're about to but fucking hell...

youre acting like this is an already announced feature and not some patent that you saw in a kotaku article

Because weebs eat it up.

What did it lose ? I can still play it on my PS4.

That's your way of thinking but most snoyboys only count game as a game if it's exclusive to one platform. Otherwise it's "multiplat shit".

Oh no, tendie is upset the Switch has no games. Hes throwing a fit.

Well with the Switch, most games are useless because the hardware is garbage. Only then its really a pointless venture.

Yeah but you're stuck with the inferior 1080p/30FPS version

What about my daughteru, Haruka?

Tiger Drop it

There's hope for me? Ryzen 5 1600 + 1060 3gb

>Lewding Haruka

Get help.

Happens all the time, during the PS1 era RE2, MGS and Final Fantasy VII all recieved PC ports later. Despite this people still list them as favorites in "rank the PS1 games" threads. It doesn't really matter about losing third party exclusives in the end, it matters about getting them first.

Attached: 699E3993-734B-4976-8205-FE5471811081.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

Thank god she doesn't have a relevant plot this time.

Why is she such a hated character?

Fuck that. Even meh sonic games are more fun than yakuza. I will never understand the appeal of this series

If BB ever gets ported, I will actually shit myself.

why do they keep including majima to ruin his character

Don't talk shit about Majima

Attached: 1553210956128.jpg (303x303, 11K)

Seriously, that fight was literal crap. Kiwami got better for me after Haruka came along but overall the storywriting is nowhere as good as 0.

>I will never understand the appeal of this series
Then why are you in this thread, you pathetic little cuck? Your statement says more about you than any insult could lol.

I hate not being able to play these games right as they release since I'm too busy with Uni but damn, at least I'll have something to look forward to for summer, gonna binge play through all of them.

Attached: 1548706050400.jpg (480x467, 23K)

What's the best version of Receive You?
youtu.be/2O4YXW-GmGI

Is Dragon Style worth it in kiwami?

Same. Only thing Kiwami did better was style transitions. And I personally liked the XP system better than the money making, but that's just my personal preference.

>Is Dragon Style worth it in kiwami?
Only after you obtain the Sumo Slap heat move and Tiger Drop. You can finish the game just spamming those 2 moves.

>mfw breaker style

Same user, have an exam on the release day. :(

So that means not really. If I just wanted to mow trough the game I would just use guns.

>huge framerate whore
>plays on sub 30 fps machine

fpbp

>Microsoft and Nintendo told Sega to fuck off
sauce

you're just a faggot

cant wait

Attached: 1547984378518.jpg (1920x1080, 541K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_LHKlTk29wc

Attached: peze5zgl0d921.jpg (700x867, 140K)

Last of Us was on PS3 as well buddy. Also it’s basically a movie game you never replay. Also Bloodborne is a Dark Souls clone with market tested edgy grimdark shit for the dumb Anglo audiences who eat it up.

That'd be fucking great.
IIRC Bubble was modded back into 0 within 3 hours of release.

Have fun PCbros!
Best Yakuza next to 0 and 5.

Majima pandering has always been a thing.

I must confess my sins;
I have used a trainer to slow down time in the car chase of kiwami legendary

dude just use the mouse

Too bad the kiwami games are fucking garbage that ruined the first 2 games
go emulate 1 and 2 if you really care about the franchise

Attached: DwCdnei.png (1076x1080, 720K)

K2 is fine.

This is the stupidest I've felt in years

Attached: 1467592696709.png (1885x1440, 1.13M)

lmao

>This is the stupidest I've felt in years
I lost with controller 3 times then I was like "wait.. won't a mouse work?". I fucking got it first try with no difficulty at all. Sometimes we are just dumb user.

It costs Heat to use Double Finishers and Tiger Drop was nerfed to prevent spamming it but then they added Sumo Slap so you basically Tiger Drop once or twice and then Sumo Slap to release your Heat and repeat. It's better than it was in 0 but because of the Heat requirement for Double Finishers it's kinda lacking as a regular style. It's still the best one of the lot simply because the damage is the highest, it's close to Rush in terms of attack speed, and it has a ton of Heat Action variety so once you upgrade it it's the best of the lot by far, but it still isn't as good as in 3, 4, or 5 at all.

Komaki Dharma Roll returning when? It's the best.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SONYBROS, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET ALL THE EXCLUSIVES NOT GIVE THEM AWAY, THIS YAKUZA GAME IS A SHITTY GAME I WOULDN'T PLAY ON MY CHADSTATION 4 ANYWAYS

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

the difference is that PCfags aren't the cancer that is killing Yea Forums

Whos best yakuza waifu

the system requirements are retarded

>Heavy Rain
Someone tell that faggot the news.

>ywn hug Reina's warm body
Why ever live bros?

Attached: Reina.png (1366x768, 669K)

based

Is there a way to get the Playstation button prompt despite playing with a Xbox 360 controller?

>prettiest girl in the entire series get violently murdered
Damn you Nagoshi

I'm still mad.

Goromi

Hana. Yuki, Koyuki, Kaoru, Reina, and Kiyomi are also way up there.

Attached: 龍が如く 維新!_20171017153408.jpg (1920x1080, 708K)

kirara asuka or anri okita best girls

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1462596300

IshinHaruka

Is it just my paranoia talking, or she actually orchestrated Kiryu giving Yumi the ring with the purpose of keeping Nishiki single?

So what is a soapland? A whorehouse?

>Look at me guys!!! I've played the older games so let me name some literally who girls to let others know I'm such an oldfag xD
You elitist retards are pathetic.

Are you okay?

Attached: catto.jpg (854x987, 211K)

Yeah, probably with the western release of them on PS4.

yes, and then she wanted Nishki to give her a ring

I'm feeling pretty fine considering I'm not retarded enough to buy a shitstation and then brag about playing some games on it.

No, not at all.
Yakuza does it´s own thing, Sleeping Dogs was a decent GTA clone.

When more ATLUS games on Steam? Come on SEGA

>discussion is now bragging
walk outside and breathe some fresh air

get a pc console then

I thought I was the only one. Keep playing, you´ll get better.
There are a few more bullshit bossfights later on though, I still loved it.

Attached: bmkm.png (717x896, 1.24M)

Attached: 1554995759341.jpg (658x596, 40K)

never go full retard

wow chill out autist
I started with Y0
just want to share good girls

bros i think shindo was onto something

Attached: Yayoi_Dojima.jpg (924x528, 68K)

>Haruka
>literally who

Were you just that desperate to shitpost?

thanks for the spoiler

Attached: 1379817990340.png (460x300, 31K)

First game is good.
Kiwami is garbage.

Shoko, kiwami 2 yuki, reina

I know you're probably baiting but Kiwami is out on steam so you have no excuse

Attached: 1554534297246.jpg (464x454, 47K)

This is just stupid.

>She dies offscreen, making it even more tragic.
She didn't fucking deserve it

Attached: 1553780891124.jpg (960x612, 86K)

mommy reina...

AHHHH JUST PUT JET SET RADIO FUTURE ON STEAM ALREADY

I only pre-order if there's discount or bonus content (that can still be purchased after the fact and isn't exclusive). Games that reward early purchasers without fucking over late buyers is nice. Fucking Yakuza 3 tied 2 player minigames like bowling and golf to gamestop pre-orders.

>be a sonyfag
>be happy that everyone is able to play my favorite game series
>be happy that Yakuza gets so much love and finally the attention it deserves
How can you guys not be happy?

Is there a meme behind showing Kiryu with huge feet, or it's just a stylistic choice?

Makoto because I've never wanted to protect something so badly

hope it has a 60fps patch

Are you that same retard who thinks he has massive long arms?

Did people really hate kiwami/1 that much? I enjoyed it. The main story was pretty gripping.

Unlocking Dragon Style and buffing the different styles with the various Climax Heat modes made for great fighting IMO

Attached: IMG950485.jpg (171x240, 6K)

Fiancée decided to start playing Mahjong on the switch after watching me play it on Yakuza 0. She's looking for Shogi, but it doesn't seem to exist in English. Any good shogi games she could play on her android phone?

>I know you're probably baiting
I just started playing Kiwami though

If your IQ isn't high enough to learn Japanese your IQ is most certainly not high enough to play shogi

I dont hate it, its just extremely mediocre and Haruka is an annoying little shit.

No I mean on the Dragon Style silhouette.
The guy is a ps2-era character, and a massive guy in general. Of course he has large proportions.

If you want shogi you're gonna need a JP account.
youtube.com/watch?v=-nlgCfJZn2w
There's a bunch of Android Shogi apps, just search "Shogi" or "Japanese chess".

Same deal applies to mahjong on the Switch, the one you can buy for $5 on the English store is abysmal, I wasted my money on it. The turn rotation is slow and it has framedrops on top of cheating AI that can seemingly pull baimans every single turn. You need a JP account and you need to buy something like シンプル麻雀オンライン or there's one by Sega I think that's better.
For mobile one guy recommended Kemono Mahjong since it's free, you just need to ignore the furries.

Its just stylistic
His foot is in the foreground so it looks bigger

Rubber bullets has been a thing since the first game though

I'm an idort so I don't give a shit what it's on as long as I get the best experience. I own basically all the sony consoles except the PS4. I guess it's more accurate to say I'm an idort for past gens and I mostly use PC for this gen.

Talking specifically about ruining the kickass ramen shop hit
One of the coolest sequences I've ever seen and they completely fucking spoil it

Normally I'd agree with you but the pedo image makes me want to not agree with you

Kiryu never killed anyo-

Rubber roads

Gameplay is good you just suck at it. You have to know what you're doing and how to position yourself in combat or else you'll just trade blows like an idiot ragequitter.

Maybe you should stop being so new

Once you unlock dragon speed you literally get a 3x speed boost to your combos. Also all the advanced, highly damaging finishers are in Dragon Style, it's biggest weakness is that it lacks purely defensive options. But you can fight crowds with it and intercept attacks with good timing.

Dead Souls when??
Ishin and Kanzan when?

They'll probably put those out between full releases.

Kiwami inspired me to take BJJ and lifting.

I know K2 butchered some things from content to mood but I'll have to take that over a game like this: youtu.be/pgY6la6rhg4?t=1852

>kenzan
DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEART user JUST DON'T

Should I name my Ryu and Ken amiibo's Kiryu and Goda in Smash Bros?

Fucking nice
Shame I can´t take care of my backlog though with all this great shit coming out

Attached: 1555011695474.webm (618x350, 2.15M)

JUST think about it user. This is the year where we got
>Nioh 2
>Ghost of Tsushima
>Sekiro
>Samurai Showdown
>Onimusha port
This MIGHT be the year for Ishin & Kenzan...

Dead Souls is probably never ever considering how it basically killed Yakuza in the west even though the team seems to love it (Just look at how they keep reusing the assets, there's even a House of the Dead knockoff minigame with them in Judgment and there's also one in Black Panther 2).
If Kenzan was going to be done then they would have done it with 3, 4, and 5 but there's always a chance. Keep in mind there's still the whole "Haruka is a prostitute" and "Child prostitution" bits as part of the main story as well so Sega also might want to avoid that kind of controversy even though they're just very minor things (Mainly substories where you help the girls) outside of Haruka enrolling in the brothel and the brothel owner soliciting Musashi. Even so we got those guys making the translation patch so there's always that we can rely on.
Ishin is the one with the highest chance but that doesn't mean it's high. They still have 3, 4, and 5 to go through, Judgment is just coming out in a couple months, Shin has to be released at some point, and the PS5 is on the horizon. They would basically have to release it either before Shin or before the 3, 4, 5 set of games.

Attached: Musashi's first time.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

>tfw activating Rush Climax Heat and switching to a stick weapon

Attached: Gambit-stance.gif (148x119, 47K)

Haruka confirmed SHIT

The final boss is great. pitty the second boss is one of the worst i have ever played and it's minutes before

How long does preorder bonus thingy last? Until the release?

Sega also published Catherine to PC.

And Shenmue 1+2

>This MIGHT be the year for Ishin & Kenzan...
Please god please

It was last year but still, Sega gonna Sega

>that part in kawami where you have to beat up the stupid black guys

youtu.be/x_ohzHdg4WY

A place where you bring kids for a field trip.

That black guy in the coliseum was the only person I've seen kiryu actually insult and be rude to for no apparent reason

Attached: kiryu is racist.png (1365x721, 987K)

Gary BUSTERRRRRRRR Holmes is one of his good friends though. Dude even makes a training camp and offers his services to Kiryu when zombies come to kill everyone.

Based Kiryu

Fuck, bros
Yakuza threads are max comfy
I wish we could have these always but there is never enough to talk about to keep the threads alive
I love you fags though, no homo

Attached: 1550807090720.png (607x375, 271K)

not a cutscene

Oh no the second worst Yakuza game got ported ;_;

It's just bantz, they are friends and respect each other.

For another week after release.

Thanks user.

Why did they turn that guy into an older man?

To match the new voice actor's face IIRC

>can finally push the Dragon Engine to its full potential

Attached: 1551078537379.jpg (234x324, 17K)

strawpoll.me/17801663

Attached: 1532341539466m.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

there is not such a thing as a pc service exclusive when everything is available trough piracy

youtu.be/v3kCARzL42E

>oranges

I'm gutted that Kiryu's iconic Dragon style isn't really a thing since 6. It's a weird mashup of all styles in one go.

caring about some backstabbing whore

Attached: 20190407_348903695.jpg (1853x725, 667K)

Can't decide between Dragon style or Majima

Attached: Dnaj42TVsAEBHwH.gif (600x305, 2.81M)

>Limiting yourself to only oranges.

Attached: Eat the prunes, they're good for you.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Where's kicking?

But oranges taste good and are a healthy little treat

Attached: orange.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

>rent free

>want to get from point A to point B in the city
>hundreds of random encounters on the way, slow ass transitions after every fight
garbage series

the boss fights are fucking ass

I've been playing through the series for the first time recently and just finished Kiwami 2. Kiwami 1 has ironically been my favorite one yet.

What is it about Rouge of Love that makes Majima so fired up?

Just wear the protection amulet you little homo

>complaining about too much combat

what are the chances to see the Fist of the North star games popping up on steam?

i think the newest one has a good chance

>Only Kiryu and Majima
>No other characters
>No Kenzan or Ishin
Dumb 0fag

Any Yakuza game is better than anything SIE has ever shit out

>Heavy Rain
user...

Attached: Detroit Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Shits on PC.png (1131x885, 928K)

If only they could animate for shit

there has never been a good sonic game, no good 3D sonic games and the OT is fun but I had tiny toons adventures on my Genesis and that shit all over sonic, the coolest thing sonic ever did was let me stack cartridges

Is it time for Kiwami?

Attached: Untitled.png (270x116, 52K)

Yakuza Warriors

Are you in the mood for it? You've spaced it out enough so I don't see why not. Just remember it's the first game prettied up and it's still Kamurocho.

Depends. Did you finish zero?

Can't see why it couldn't be

Attached: 25432.png (312x129, 46K)

Yes. You had enough time in between.

Kiryu actually does a small smile when he says it in the original.

Attached: IMG_0004.jpg (543x486, 33K)

>Kiwami 1 has ironically been my favorite one yet.
>ironically
So it hasn't?

It's because the japs hate niggers more than everyone else on earth

except the Chinese tho

I'll be pirating it, Sega has proven they see PC as nothing but a bunch of brainwashed corporate cock sucking Valve and digital distribution drones that throw money away for literally nothing by giving consoles a physical release but not PC.

It's ironic because he was supposed to hate it retard.

The other two were made and published by KT. Sega had nothing to do with them.

No one on PC cares about physical copies except for a few autists like you. I literally download games faster than it would take to install them and no one wants to pay extra for a BD drive. Fuck off nigger.

I know you're pretending to be retarded, but don't worry, you actually are.

there's a reason why most cases don't include 5.25 drive bays anymore

God Koei Techmo need a better pc division. The only reason their games sell at all is because anime fans are idiots.

Did they censor cigarettes out of this one, too?

Persona 5 is not a Sony exclusive. That was publisher's choice. There is no exclusivity contract with Atlus.

Did you try simply buying a controller for your PC? There is no difference. You can use your TV as a monitor. A console is just an inferior PC. Everything a console can do, a PC can do. The only thing you won't have is the Sony user interface (You'll have Windows or whatever instead). Everything else is can be mimicked.

Neither was Yakuza. Point is you can't play it on anything but PS (emulation doesn't count). If it was actual exclusive no one would be asking for ports since there's no chance.

It's not the same feeling though. It's like when you emulate a console, something just seems off compared to simply playing a game on a console. Even if it's 1:1 it still feels like something's off. I get what he means.

>Point is you can't play it on anything but PS (emulation doesn't count).
That's a stupid statement. The latest version of the PS3 emu runs persona 5 smooth as butter at 60FPS. Saying "that doesn't count" is dumb. In the broad definition of how the world view things, that definitely counts. It's a superior version to the PS3 due to graphical enhancements.

Well, it is what it is. If you're not feeling it, then no use forcing yourself. The only advice I can give is to maybe try games that are custom tailored for PCs. Most AAA games are designed for consoles so they always feel a little weird on PCs. But if you go play something like Civilization , Cities: Skylines, or Factorio, you're like "Ahhh that's the stuff" because a console just can't pull it off the way a PC can. All of their menus and interfaces are designed with PCs in mind so it's intuitive and doesn't feel weird. .... just a thought. No shame in not enjoying it. Just do you.

you people are crack heads, it's the same, difference is PC can run games at 4K 60 Ultra

there's cigarettes in Kiwami 1 on PC......

with 24fps you can sure

Soon P5R will come out and that's a PS4 exclusive. Furthermore, you can't play P4G without a Vita since there's no emulator. You're missing a lot of the series if you don't have PS consoles.

I'm gonna write ResetEra, the Feminist League, the Council on the Protection of Children, and my local congressman. This is unacceptable. Someone needs to think about the children.

Attached: 1542813118032.jpg (800x450, 78K)

I honestly don't care. I'm not just saying that. I played P5 could only tolerate it because I used a trainer to freeze the time of day so I could be free to do what I wanted on my own schedule. I wouldn't play it again. Or any other part of the series.

But more importantly, I'd never give a fucking dime to Sony until they rollback their "Family Friendly" policy.

but will there be a Vita em and a PS4 em? Yes patience is a virtue, spending 400$ on a GPU would be much wiser than buying any console for it's exclusives, if you want a console you do you, but buying it for exclusives is dumb because you'll end up spending most your time on multiplats anyways

oh I see, the cover, that does stink

I gave them money before their policy change and only played P5 on my PS4 even though I own it for 2 years. Definitely not buying PS5.
Vita has ended its life yet emulator work hasn't even started yet. And don't even get me started on PS4. You can't seriously tell me waiting 20 years to play a game is a viable alternative to buying a console.

At the end of the day the argument is more of a "muh feels" kind of thing. It's not logical but it just feels off to play many games on PC for me at least which is why I understand the other guy having trouble with it. Big Picture feels like a knockoff, you have to fiddle around to sometimes get controllers to work, anything but controllers for third-person games (Including TPS games) feels horrible, and a lot of interfaces are simply not made with PC in mind. I will always opt for the console version with some exceptions (Like RTS or FPS games), I double-dip if I really want some of the benefits a PC brings like modding for example. Plus PC gaming usually has a delay for many games coming out or doesn't even have a concrete date, just look at RDR2 as an example.

It's a valid platform, I just understand how the other guy feels with everything feeling "off" when trying to switch to PC.

He may look like an 'S', but he's really an 'M'. The part about being thrown away like tissues turns him on.

Probably because the Vita don't got shit but some Jap games and the worst version of any mainstream series (borderlands 2) and the Japs aren't big into emulation so who would wanna waste their life for the emulator for a failure of a device (It didn't have to be tho I loved mine, it's Sony's fault it failed) but more importantly I think it's still getting title in Japan, I also weigh consoles and handhelds differently, I got a PC and I know many people who also have a switch cause it's portable, PS4 will get an emulator cause "Muh Bloodborne"

There was another aspect that they censored but this is old news and I don't remember exactly. It was some sort of side-event that was "problematic" that they removed. I'm sure google remembers.

>but it just feels off to play many games on PC
And it's not hard to find examples of this. Skyrim, for example. We all have Skyrim. On the unmodded PC version of Skyrim, it uses menus designed for a controller (as opposed to a keyboard and mouse). It is incredibly obvious that clunky piece of shit was not meant for a keyboard. There's mods for that, of course (SkyUI was the big thing when I last played).

Another is Nier:Automata. The double-tap to run and dodge. That's a console constrol scheme made for controllers. It's much easier to quickly double tap a controller button then a key on the keyboard. It actually made dodging about 3x harder on the PC.

Attached: 1537834220049.png (540x544, 150K)

I played skyrim with a controller purely because dual wielding felt off.

delete this you moron

Select both

HANASE
HANASE
HANASE
HANASE

I understand the growing pains, PC isn't perfect and don't let anyone lie to you about that, but the differnce is PC has all the features of a console (Controller, UI, Chats, messaging) but then it's got all the other features like mods, endless backwards compatibility, emulators, multi monitors, use any controller ever, not even counting how useful a computer is for watching shit or creating. Consoles stopped being plug and play along time ago and I'll never pay for shit like Xbox live gold because it's a scam

>Green filter removed
>OG soundtrack restored
Life is good.

I put the fov in 0 higher and it felt so fucking weird

> the last of us
> good
go back to resetera tranny

>EEEEEE
>aaaaaa
>EEEEEE
>aaaaaa
>YAHOO

I thought you still had to aim with wasd?

>not listening to Heartbreak Mermaid too
user pls

Dude. Baseball. You can use the mouse too. Dude.

WHERE DO I GET THE SOUNDTRACKS TO ALL OF THEM

Attached: 1554403436620.jpg (1024x634, 37K)

not the original guy, just that I tried it once in 0 and and the mouse wasn't reacting. maybe it was on my end.

>Japs and Chinamen don't mix.
Except hiro and all those bribes he is taking to suppress anti China sentiment.

>tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=UHoOkZ7zWu4

Attached: 1467252370201.gif (250x193, 953K)

>41hrs
my dude did you skip all the optional content or something?

Attached: 634634643.jpg (425x214, 20K)

Relevancy is a meme. You guys act like good games turn bad after a year or two. Like they're some kind of spoiled food.

I bumrushed the game to 17% completion after like 50 hours, I saved most of the optional for NG+

they didn't censor the tranny beatdown quest in Kiwami 1, why would they bother with cigs lmao

Attached: 20190411232506_1.jpg (2560x1080, 385K)

>PC gets game
>Gaming community at large doesn't give a shit
>Community on Yea Forums turns to shit
>Everyone just pirates it anyway

Nothing good comes of this every time

They quite literally are the worst cancer on the board

see

The optional content is literally the heart of Yakuza 0, you dun goof'd. Never in my life I'd imagine that dancing, singing karaoke and playing billiards would be so fun. The trick is to approach it like Harvest Moon and other farming sims, play it in small sessions to avoid burnout.

no one pirates unironically unless they were too poor to buy the game anyways or had no real interest in it
>I'm saving the gaming industry
Fuck off nerd who buys movies anymore yet they still shit them out to theaters

Attached: 1551655528247.jpg (687x819, 96K)

More lewd Haruka when?

>Dead Souls when??
Why the fuck would you want this?

>Unlocked framerates.
>4k
>I bought the steelbook on launch.
Should I just buy it again?

Attached: 1407271299429.gif (245x245, 1000K)

youtu.be/d9CzojcDYB8?t=16
>Kiryu obliterates a tranny

I did that shit just not to 100% I just wanna fight niggas in my fighting game

Why do so many people try to scam a yakuza-looking dude?

>Never in my life I'd imagine that dancing, singing karaoke and playing billiards would be so fun.
It's more fun IRL

Karaoke is more fun than it has any right to be. It's just a glorified rythm game, why is it so comfy?!

>0's Karaoke is a small business with a comfy atmosphere
>Kiwami's is literally a soulless, huge concrete structure with private rooms
>0's songs are also there but in shitty versions almost as if some zoomer who owns the shop listened to it and said ''this is too old and strange for our customers lmao lemme fix it''

Attached: 1553885001593.png (507x355, 274K)

I'm still mad with what they did to Iji Sakura.
youtube.com/watch?v=RdDwucaAm8Y
Became
youtube.com/watch?v=dnxSZF4M9Dc

Attached: 1286898770190.gif (213x201, 429K)

welcome to 2005, perfect game setting

but muh radishes

>Glorified
It fucking is a pure rhythm game you fucking idiot.

Works in RPCS3 since late 2017

no, karaoke is about voice and following the lyrics, not the rhythm

Also works like shit and it's only P5. No way to emulate P4G and P5R.

Sega is fucking based as fuck lately.

downloads.khinsider.com

Thats an issue of the animators not the engine.

Attached: 1547504269828.jpg (500x737, 99K)

>1070 recommended for 1080/60
What in the fuck?

The thing barely runs at 1080/30 on PS4 Pros. 6 even had some rare framerate drops during karaoke and some other guys complained of drops during the main story cutscenes as well.

It runs at 900p, sub-30 FPS and without AA on PS4.

>can have the ps2 ost including crazy ken
FUCK YEAH

Attached: oi faggot.gif (500x390, 886K)

>bought on launch on PS4
>still didn't play it because I'm on 5.05
Glad they went with Kiwami 2 instead of 6 for now.

Reminder that they butchered the scene in the remake with just one bad music change and sound effect change.
youtube.com/watch?v=geHMbL-uq2Q&t=43s
youtube.com/watch?v=RiON7VlmSqA&t=2s (Original version edit)
Glad that we can have a mod that fixes the OST.

I hope that whoever makes the OST mod for Kiwami 2 allows you to swap certain tracks for the K2 remixes. Like "A Scattered Moment" is genuinely just better in K2, though nearly every other track is better in the original.

I was about to say. Kinda happy I dropped kiwami 2 on my ps4, just got burnt out after the hokuto no ken game. Still besides that its a better remake than kiwami was and the gameplay to 6 is what yakuza 2 was to 1. Improved.

>144fps
>4k
>ps2 ost

Attached: 1547701248380.jpg (660x1100, 209K)

It's some weird mentality that's become pervasive in the gaming community over the last gen or so. A game is only as relevant as its first few months and is then quickly discarded and forgotten about for next month's shiny thing.

Attached: p5_60.webm (778x470, 2.98M)

OH MY GOD You can emulate Persona 5 newsflash newsflash holy shit guys did you see this who knew you could do this for the last 2 years omgomgomgogmogm

Snoys still need some sort of way to cope.
I used to be mad when PS was losing exclusives but I'm no snoyfag anymore and let me tell you, this ain't about "losing" exclusivity, a lot of games that used to be typically exclusive to Playstation are now guaranteed to get on PC on release day in the first place. Sony's irrational hate toward japanese games certainly helped

majima is the big gay

Attached: 2019-04-11 16_54_17-Greenshot.jpg (509x382, 78K)

fps
k
>>ps2 ost
I already played through the game on PS4, but fuck, I can't fucking wait for it to come out on PC.
Less than a month to go

Attached: 1467532055404.png (219x301, 54K)

>Majima getting into Pocket Circuit
Why is this so hilarious?

It's extra funny if you saw this.

Attached: Kids thing.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

And I thought it couldn't get better

epic doesnt give keys to resellers

Majima will do anything to annoy kiryu

>Every other part time job in BP2 only requires you to meet the combo goal three times to rank up.
>The Simon Says game in Shine requires you to either get a combo 8 times or beat the game 4 times instead.
What, why? This is the longest part time job too. Shine sucks so badly, both of its part time jobs are garbage.

Attached: 何1.png (242x327, 123K)

based indeed

Attached: yakuza.png (479x178, 21K)

>It goes up by one each tier and an extra button gets added to the list too.
Holy shit why. Veteran tier is literally 5 wins (Meaning 10 buttons pressed correctly) or 7 combo 10 times. One round is like 7 minutes long and you have to play at least 15 rounds to completion, even more if you mess up.

I actually liked Catfight.
Not the actual gameplay parts, just the concept of it.
>The announcer
>The anime moves
>The way the characters took it so seriously
MesuKing was weird with the bug theme, but the customization of moves made up for it

>The anime moves
They're just MC Heat Actions. There's tons of Tanimura and Saejima ones in there.

MesuKing was weird though, they offer so many choices but you only really need the default loadout and the strongest girl you can get at the moment. Then if you just play it like Catfight you win more or less every time, I think I lost once at most and that was just due to bad luck.

Attached: Saejima's gotten a lot bustier than I remember.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Does technique even do anything in MesuKing? I always picked highest power and won everything easily.

Tech and compatibility determine whether you get the full bonus from the Move cards.

don't forget the one with proper animation speeds

Attached: p5_30.webm (702x426, 2.83M)

>kiwami 2
shit sux, but people who never played the original will say it's better regardless.

too slow, go for 60 that's what god intended you to play it at that's why games started at 60fps (unless you Euro then 50)

compare joker's jumping animation start to finish between the two

>kiwami 2 is comming to steam
>AND I DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY IT

Attached: Sad.jpg (699x519, 59K)

arrr me matey

kiwami 2 blows, just emulate the original.

i already have the second game pirated on my 600gb rom's folder
its probably my favorite game in the series AFTER 5 i realy wanted to pay for this one

Attached: Aqua cry.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

>tfw got a hard-on from that image

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 496K)

>favorite game in the series AFTER 5
based.
it'll probably go on sale at some point, so don't lose sleep over not playing it immediately.
pedo has shit opinions, who would've guessed.

is just akiwama with a afro
why not just have akiwama as the new MC?

>is just akiwama with a afro
it's not though
>why not just have akiwama as the new MC?
because akiyama works better as a side character

Then just pirate it. Save the save file and one day do the legend playthrough on the steam version that you bought.

tfw done this a few times

pirated hack gu, beat the game, bought on steam, and with enough banging my head on the wall got the save to upload to steam cloud

delete this right now

Attached: 1513019062285.png (1024x576, 276K)

Is it just me, or Sagawa looked like a Japanese Neagan?

This makes my penis the big penis if I had one

Where can i find it the cheapest? So far Fanatical and HRK provide it for 23,80 euro

isthereanydeal.com/game/yakuzakiwamiii/info/

For the time being those are the cheapest. I'd do fanatical and be done with it.

I bought and just started Kiwami 1 on PC today.

My only complaint thus far is that the cutscenes and general animations feel very cheap compared to 0. Its pretty obvious that this is a remake without as much effort put into it as their general titles.

>anything but controllers for third-person games (Including TPS games) feels horrible
I don't know, I prefer playing TPS games with mouse and keyboard.

Every sane person does. They're just retarded.

Relevancy fags are punishing themselves with their attitude. So many games are riddled with DLC and need so many patches that you get a better product for half the price even staying just a year behind.

I can't afford a computer that can run it and Sega doesn't sell the Kiwami pre-order content seperately so that means no ultimate Kiwami 2 street gang for me.

>My only complaint thus far is that the cutscenes and general animations feel very cheap compared to 0. Its pretty obvious that this is a remake without as much effort put into it as their general titles.
That's because the animation and story boards are taken directly from Yakuza 1's data.
Kiwami 2 also does this, but Yakuza 2's animation has aged far better so it's not nearly as jarring.

>tfw used to care about cheevos when I had consoles
>got PC in 2011
>literally only cared for acheevos on PC games in 3 games
>have 800+ games on Steam; 150 on 3DS and 60 on PS3, cannot give a shit anymore.

Catch ya on the flip-side, Majima-chan

who's your card-fu?

Attached: Reika_Aiba_Type_C.jpg (269x422, 28K)

Of all the pale, same-faced, long-ass-named bitches I only remember Reika, because she was orange, had protruding teeth, and an overall slam-piggy image.

So I suppose her?

they removed the cigarette because it was a badly shopped layer on top of the 3D cover. Removing the b&w would have made it stick it even more.

Where do you read this shit? The producer himself said that elements were changed because times had changed since it first came out. Who the hell said anything about no artist in the world being able to properly render a 3D cigarette? And why did you believe that horse shit?

The terrain moves they added to BP2 are so satisfying, this one in particular. It makes a sound effect every time Tatsuya drags his foot across the guy's head.

Attached: You didn't need your face, did you.webm (960x540, 2.24M)

Attached: majima.png (1811x1080, 1.86M)