Untitled

Attached: D354iCfUIAAAuR1.jpg_large.jpg (1152x648, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-22HQA4hA3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any more comparisons?

what am i supposed to be upset about?

youtube.com/watch?v=-22HQA4hA3E

>picture compares Switch version to PC on very high settings
>picture resolution is literally 1152x648
do you not understand that higher resolution provides clarity and clarity allows you to see the finer details and higher settings

Attached: mariokyle.png (345x304, 22K)

looks pretty good
but how low is the framerate?

I've been looking around at some comparisons and I'm legitimately impressed with the port
Not enough to buy it because it looks pretentious and boring, but still impressed

He understands, that's why he posted this obvious bait, retard

Man its really blurry...

games that do not have high graphic setting variability are usually shit engines, with poor code.

Compare ultra low source settings to ultra high.

On the same boat here.
Really impressive port, and looks beautiful. But the game itself looks absolutely dreadful to play, and reading the development info made me drop it entirely.
>made with help of neurologist and the study of mental illness
Pretentious crap.

She's in.

That's pretty impressive. Still nervous to see how MK11 will look

not to defend the game because it can be boring but the mental illness part is actually fun, the main character has schizophrenia so if you play with good headphones you hear voices in surround sound making you doubt the characters action, its interesting.

they've traded texture resolution to not skimp on their shaders

Now compare it outside of cutscenes.

Attached: senua switch ps4.png (1924x1034, 2.39M)

>made with help of neurologist and the study of mental illness
Literally what's pretentious about this? Are shooting games made with the help of gun experts pretentious too?

Attached: senua switch ps4 2.png (1929x1035, 2.39M)

It's just a dull gimmick, no offense meant to people with mental illness though.

>caring about this shitty game
>On any platform

Yeah no.

Think of it as an horror gimmick, it works great, like hearing Lisa breathing behind you on P.T. when you play with headphones.

>both run at 30 fps

Attached: 1515637559592.png (212x218, 83K)

>>both run at 30 fps
Hellblade has a 60fps option on Pro/X.

Welcome to console war shitposting

Nevermind then

It aims to provide a true cinematic experience. And there's nothing more cinematic than playing at 24fps.

filtered

This may be an image but you can even see the lower frames on the comparison

that blur and lack of detail

who even cares? i played this on pc and it's not a video game, more like an interactive movie

>rge.jpg (109 KB, 1152x648)
>putting effort into making quality products is pretentious
so, what is the opposite of pretentious?

you do realize the Switch is a glorified smartphone, right? it's like pissing on a Honda Civic because it can't outrun a Ferarri.

look, if Switch fans cared about games rendering every hair on every flea on every random dog in the background, they would not have bought a Switch. most people buy a Switch to play Switch games

Looks alright. Hellblade was an extremely linear game with mostly small areas so they'd have to be really incompetent to not port it properly. Enjoy, I guess.

>60fps being an option

Attached: 1552019178099.jpg (720x720, 29K)

when dev make the job

This game looks like shit no matter what its on.

Looks good for a Switch game. Dunno what you retards expect, it's a tablet.