So when is this coming out?

So when is this coming out?

Attached: 1553816648989.webm (640x960, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2634637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never because long japanese work hours and the guy is probably like 35-40 now

i don't get it

Coming soon...

the same time you come out to your parents as a [pedophile]

jokes on you, I did that when I was 19, over 15 years ago. I told them I would never act on it and they are perfectly fine with it, most of my family is aware at this point as well. do you not understand that attraction does not automatically equate to sexual contact or something? are you some sort of rapist chomping at the bit to insert your penis into literally any hole you can find?

Attached: 1537834535313.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Listen man, I didn't say anything that. The point is you are a pedophile haahahahahah. I doesn't matter if you act on it or not, no one will trust you, no one will love you. You will either die alone or you will succumb to your urges and wind up getting killed by some angry dad and/or prison gang.

Someday user... someday...

Attached: alice_depressed.jpg (202x209, 39K)

I babysit all 4 of my younger cousins all the time during family get togethers, actually, but keep projecting. We just play vidya in my room while the rest of them fuck around downstairs drinking, I can't hold alcohol for shit anyway so I'm not missing anything there.

Your family is sick.

Attached: 1521919811462.webm (720x405, 2.41M)

That is a terrible example. They have your ass on tight surveillance. You think they're just fucking around not paying attention to you lmao. How dumb can you be? They're waiting for you to make one false move and send the entire police department down your throat. They should just shoot you in the head right now and get it over with but for what ever reason they're giving you a chance. They must be retarded.

please go back to where you came from

>His family is sick for not punishing him when he hasn't proven that hes done anything wrong

Yikes

You and your family is based, ignore these moralfag newfags

Attached: yo.jpg (250x250, 7K)

I know right
They sound tight as fuck

Why are you so mad lmao

One of my uncles, who is the father of two of the girls, IS A COP. Another is a firefighter; there are multiple public service officials in my family, things don't work the way you think they do in your twisted vision of the real world.

I'm not. What made it seem like I was?
Okay.
You realize that proves my point even further, right?

>You realize that proves my point even further, right?
What's your point, his family is sick? It really doesn't prove your point at all that his family is in law enforcement, I could bet a dollar or two that they know better than you on the pedophile question

IT'S PAYNE! GET EM!

You're confusing me with a different poster even though it is very clear that I am not that poster. You should learn how to read a reply chain.

oh whoops

Attached: 17baa5dfbcc7860dedc5bfdf2ccb5a082.gif (752x600, 1.29M)

Projecting a little too much, eh?

>a police officer is aware of my preference and has been for 15 years
>is a good officer so would not give me preferential treatment, especially since it's his daughters
>a police officer has observed me for 15 years and has judged that it is acceptable for me to be around children
well, it certainly proves A point, but I'm not exactly sure that it is yours.

based. ignore the obvious redditor user. good for you and i hope you live the rest of your life free from mockery. also tell your family that theyre good people and i wish them all well.

Yes you see my point so understand that he will have you balls hanging in the closet pretty soon.
I guess.

never ever

;_;

Attached: C1KMwc-VQAAeYBB.jpg (500x287, 15K)

based

unseethe

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2634637

Attached: 4kk.png (400x499, 37K)

What's in it? I don't feel like opening bittorrent right now.

What part of NEVER EVER you don't understand?

Kinda looks like a honeypot

>doesn't know sanic
it's Hgames, 1.1TB of them to be exact
compiled by the autists over at /hgg/ and /hgg2d/

This user is arguing that someone is using there daughter as bait to catch a pedophile
Even tho most fathers don't even want there daughters dating guys there own age

Truly a God Tier point

Attached: 1534597996066.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

Yeah no one has ever done that before. My point is completely unfounded. At least you actually understand what my point was unlike these other retards.

I want to shove my face on that butt

Kill yourself, pedo in denial.

Why?

>kys pedo
You do know this entire site is under under surveillance, right? You being the one stick in the mud on pedocentral doesn't change the fact that you're no better than any other pedo. Perhaps you could fuck off back to re ddit where you belong.

Attached: 1550588741897.png (652x500, 148K)

I'd keep that shit to myself, that's very gutsy of you if this isn't bait.

its amazing how accepting they are, good on you and your family

Attached: stevedance.gif (273x333, 422K)

This. You keep your fetish to yourself, simple as.

>bittorrent

Attached: 1525767300177.jpg (215x204, 16K)

your moms pussy is under surveillance from my dick lol

>Yeah no one has ever done that before
Even if it has happened before its like saying that someone in a skyscraper will die because someone will crush a plane into the building
Something tells me that incidence like 9/11 and people using there daughters to catch pedos are rare enough to not even factor into any normal discussion about probabilistic outcomes

WHAT GAME

It doesn't exist newfag
It was never finishes

Even cancelled games had names.

Never ever. Just replay Riaru for the 100th time.

Of course. What else?