That kid who brought all his GBA games to scool

>that kid who brought all his GBA games to scool
>cried like a little bitch when you stole them from his backsack during phys ed

Attached: 1531704712351.png (844x792, 95K)

A

guaranteed replies

>backsack

AY YO TEACH

I want niggers to stop posting on my fucking board, you guys have Yea Forums to shit up.

A

more copypasta por favor, mamacita caliente!

THE ANUS. YA KNOW, YOUR BUTTHOLE

>backsack

Attached: ainsley.jpg (484x519, 32K)

>that girl who got caught stuffing things in her anus during phys ed

You arent a girl dont lie to us.

That fuckwad on the bus stole Metroid Fusion from me. I had to buy my own shit, so I went to his house and made his mom give it back. I'm not a little bitch.

>that girl that was called a bitch for cheating on one of your classmates and the trecher had to tell the guys to knock it off

Attached: 1529448083326.jpg (480x480, 25K)

ayo teachuh user got a game boy in he pack-pack

A___ Q____

>backsack
Iori has prone bone on the mind, she wants some sack on her back

Thinkin' 'bout buttsex.

>tfw when iori makes YOU cry like a little bitch as she sucks your soul out with her fart cannon
yikes!

classic black gamer thread

Are you actually bragging about stealing games from children or are you making up stories for (you)s?

i stole kids yugioh cards in elementary and sold them

suckersssss

it feels good to get things for free, especially when you steal it from others because you really earned it

>that one girl who always let kids fuck her in the ass during recess
>she later became a pop star or something

Attached: 1532896350361.jpg (267x350, 13K)

I wonder what your ethnicity is

I had someone I considered a friend steal my harry potter 1 game from my GBC. He went full sociopathic mode trying to say it sucks someone stole my game etc. I knew it was him but didn't want to shame him in front of the class. Half a year later or so he borrowed one of my extra gamecube controllers because of a birthday party and didn't give it back. I went to his house and asked for the controller because I was going to have a nephew over. I also saw the GBC game in his room and told him I'm taking that back.
>mfw I'm a trusting retard
>few years ago
>he got kicked out of the house
>criminal activities
>he asks if he can crash for 3 days
>ends up being 2 weeks
>steals pokemon pearl, ps4 controller and one of my psp's
>never heard from him again
Fuck that guy also I'm kind of sad because at times it was an okay friendship

Attached: 1552260988617.png (464x416, 64K)

You bent over and asked for more. What the fuck did you expect? Just makes you sound super clingy/needy.

>that kid who died in front of the entire class
That was me

>That one kid who thought he could get away with photocopying the lines he was assigned, only to get called out by the Coach in front of the entire class because it was blatantly obvious that's what he did
Shit was hilarious

Attached: IMG_3703.jpg (620x670, 33K)

This happened to me with my yu gi oh cards
what the fuck is wrong with kids

Attached: anal.jpg (2480x1748, 1.16M)

>that kid who has to wait 7 years more to work by himself and buy his own console and cartridge
Being poor is bad. But being a thief is awful. Imagine being also a weaboo and a thief