AVGN

His hair problem is just sad now. I couldn't even get past the first minute of his latest video (the aladin one).

Attached: 20190411_212036.jpg (2407x3072, 3.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnnf42BQTfo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4753361/
hindawi.com/journals/np/2016/6391686/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's gonna take you back to the past...

Hav secks

Chris Bores is innocent
Admit it, James

TO LET YOU SHAVE HIS FUCKING BALD ASS

BASED

TO PLAY THE SHITTY GAMES THAT SUCK ASS

He must have enough money for implants

>his hag wife cucked him with mike so hard even his hairline jumped ship

>using baldness to shill on Yea Forums
Is that an advertising strategy now?

WEAR A HAT OR SHAVE IT ALREADY JIMBO! HAVE SOME DIGNITY

Imagine being this fucking obsessed with a dudes hair.

this was awful, sincerely getting sad

he's sure getting me to the past, to watch his old fucking videos instead of this shit

This is what happens when you're almost 40 and a good portion of your audience are teenagers who haven't started losing their hair yet.

That's not even the worse screencap from that video. The scene where he's in the bathroom with Aladin, I legit got scared with his look, but then I couldn't help but laugh when in the very same scene they purposely put the camera lower just to hide the top of his head.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnnf42BQTfo

0:37 - the spooky hair shot
0:44 - when they shamefuly hide his head

I literally can't make this shit up. He's doomed.

Hair aside, I would like to talk for a moment about the AVGN videos as a whole. I don't know about you, but the reason I don't like the newest videos is because it seems like the nerd is from the get-go in the angry mode for no reason.
"Aaaarg! Now I have to play THIS shitty game! Aaaaasssss!"
He seems to know the game is shit even before he plays it, even before he sees the title of the game.
In the old videos, he was just bored and trying games, not really knowing about them (at least the character didn't know), gave a calm and chill review at the start, gave the game a fair chance, and then as the game went on and we saw the bullshit in the game, that's when he started to get angry.

autism

Attached: Capture.png (204x209, 80K)

It's called aging you stupid zoomer fuck. Hopefully you go bald before he does.

He should be on redlettermedia with a hairline like that

My dad is 60 and he has more hair in his left ball than that fucking disgusting balding nerd

>all these Zoomers obsessed with hairlines
Gonna laugh my ass off when you start noticing the thinning of your own hair

Why didn't he wish for hair implants to the genie in the latest video lmao

He should own up to the balding in a video
>THESE SHITTY GAMES ARE MAKING ME LOSE MY HAIR!

>Remember how futuristic the year 2000 seemed? My whole childhood, it seemed like every movie, every video game, it was always 2000. It sounded so high-tech and so far away. But now fuck that. It's the 10-year anniversary of the year 2000.

Attached: 1540049329676.jpg (233x198, 7K)

Your dad is taking literal tranny meds to keep that head of hair and I bet he hasn’t had a boner in twenty years

that would legit make me respect him again

whatever you say James

its unfunny garbage anyway

Finasteride just lowers sperm count, doesn't stop you from getting boners.

t. hairlet who's on finas + minox

give it time he will resemble Doc Brown and will exist to do nothing but introduce bizarre game equipment to the world and scream at his intellectual inferiors for boxing themselves in.

Attached: docbrownbutalsowhite.jpg (1112x1033, 179K)

>dont have receding hair
>not completely covered in body hair
>uncut

anyone else master race?

Attached: 1540945337880.png (469x330, 243K)

Good lord was this episode just plain unfunny.
Like, I know he's had some bad episodes in the past few years, but damn this one was just awful.
He's angry and yells all the damn time instead of letting his anger build up and explode towards the end.
And none of the jokes seem to land either.
Like, at all.

Also who were those fucks in that montage at the end?
I didn't recognize a single one of them.
>it's almost the 20-year anniversary of the year 2000
Holy fuck where did the time go?

Attached: 1541365982365.png (452x474, 56K)

Did you just take a picture of your screen with a cellphone?

He must be on a contract.

>>not completely covered in body hair
are you implying being a no body hair fag is nothing but cuckish as fuck?

>Didn't recognize Rocco

Fucking newfag.

>id rather.... abolish slavery
>id rather let women have the right the vote
>playing this game is worse than fucking a bus full of niggers
>this game is what happens when you don't gas all the jews *sticks index finger up* implying the holocaust happened!
>you'd have more fun entering a grocery store after segregation has been outlawed
>to describe this games ass-nes, id say its like living in a country with open borders
>imagine walking outside your house during a gay pride parade, that's what playing this game is like
>it fucking sucks, it fucking blows, its a faggot
>and i don't like it

It's gonna happen to you too user

Attached: redditfilename.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

Who in the fuck were all those literal goddamn whos at the end (minus the obvious shit like Rocco and the Gaming Historian), and why should I give a monkey's ass about a single one of them?

The only thing I can say about any of those fucking retards is that even the faggiest, lamest basedboy in that whole shitshow at least had better acting skills than the women, who (minus the bouncy tits) all couldn't have even given an iota of rat shit to make the slightest attempt to act.

>mfw "oh no my famicom collection"

Attached: 1413742496364.jpg (500x378, 21K)

It's not that he's aging it's how he's going about it.
>if I grow my remaining hair out into a floating poof resting on my bald head it's like I'm not balding!
There is nothing more pathetic than comb overs and other attempts at hiding baldness.

Attached: Comb-Over.jpg (610x440, 47K)

He's almost at the point of just shaving being his only option.

I saw him in person not long ago and the bald spot on the back is pretty large and it's much closer to meeting the hairline than the videos let on.

Guy should just get implants or shave it.

there's one similar to this where the bald is so poorly shopped his head is huge as hell, do you have it by any chance? It always cracks me up

Maybe Mike "Superior Genetics" Matei can donate some of his hair follicles.

Attached: chad.jpg (1908x1908, 366K)

I shaved my head when my hair got thin enough to be noticeable.

I had way more hair at that time than James has now.

I hope he’s glad that he didn’t start balding during high school

Attached: C91DF07D-CD5A-4CCB-9FAE-B850E64CE5C8.jpg (301x264, 11K)

I used to make fun of bald people now I'm balding, feels pretty bad since it started when I was 20

I started thinning at 17.

Sucked. A lot.

I blame it on puberty hitting me like a brick shithouse and turning me into a giant relative to every other person in my family.

and how are those chemicals working user? your hair returning yet or are the follicles still on vacation?

He wouldn't even need to dwell on it, just a single joke at the beginning of a video when he's stammering around about shitty games like he always does.

I was on finasteride for a while and it definitely fucked with the ease at which I could get an erection.

This one?

Attached: r7eDBYj.jpg (604x547, 23K)

Why are people so obsessed about his hair, it's not like it matters to the content of his videos

well the videos are shit so who cares lmao

I started at 17. Graduated before it got bad. I wear hats now and contemplate shaving it

its the chemicals they put in our food

Attached: fuck_globohomo.jpg (897x599, 45K)

I’ve had OCD over my not-yet-receding hairline for the better part of a year now and I wish I could either not care even if it does happen and bald gracefully like I think any self respecting guy should

Be prepared to get hit with a lot of “lol inferior genetics” retards.

Don't they die forever? I tried minoxidil for some time and hair started growing on my forehead instead of my head

2/3rds of men go bald so what? 1/3 of women too actually.

Why didn't he ask the genie for hair?

Here's my chance to post AVGN memes

Attached: 1536539418335.jpg (1024x408, 81K)

AHAHAHA BASED user

>haha poopoo get it
how do people watch this shit, even when i was like 5 i hated literal toilet humor, i laugh at some dumb shit but being disgusting for the sake of being disgusting is awful

Mike, I don't feel so good...

Fuck if I know. Was that your only side affect? I heard it can pock your face and according to this thread, make ur pp soft

Attached: Heh.jpg (2220x1080, 717K)

SHIT IN MY ASS

Attached: avgn_look_at_his_head.jpg (412x569, 20K)

Looks like you took a picture of your monitor with your smartphone

Are you retarded kid ?

Attached: IMG_3687.gif (420x240, 386K)

Boy you’d really hate trannies and Facebook women then

Man I shave whenever possible, I feel like a fucking clown if I leave the house with my thin hair and the bald spots start showing in the sunlight

Just shave it, bro. You can still wear hats. I shave my head and wear hats all the time. It gets easier everytime you do it.

>hair doesn't show any sings of thinning
>still get paranoid about balding
>looks like shit when it's long so I just shave it
What a waste. Hope I start losing hair so I can get bald once and for all

A large number of males bald with age. It's a very common thing and I'm not sure why people get so self conscious or worried about it

Just know that roughly 50% of you are going to go through the same shit. So be ready for that

Have you considered becoming a friar?

Attached: 1D2CD24E-6B02-4E87-93BB-AE0195E333DB.jpg (961x1800, 450K)

No side effects besides that one but I only used it for like 3 months before giving up

did he die?

I'm over 10 years younger than him and my hair way worse than his

Attached: 1554497162203.jpg (528x822, 352K)

If you are at the point where you are hiding behind a hat, it may be best to shave it. I did the hat thing for a while and I'm so thankful now that I don't. People made comments about my going from hair to shaved for like a week, then never again.
I've got it all before, but it doesn't hurt that I'm a tall, decently built and fairly successful.

The baldness jokes don't hurt me. If you want to really hurt me you gotta go at my teeth being crooked because my parents couldn't afford braces for my sister and I and she needed the boost more.

>tfw 30 and still all my hair

Attached: 1516573274078.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

how the fuck do you not get your dome nuked by the sun

Attached: avgn_bald.png (707x710, 296K)

This

Attached: 5.png (1186x2228, 1.09M)

God wills that your head not become sunburnt

Well user I’ve got crooked teeth too due to me being a young retard

Attached: 50B378AF-B3A6-4C75-94E1-129193036021.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Whoever drew that has some serious issues.

28 here, hairline has receded a bit and I think my hair whorl is starting to thin and wants to become a bald spot. As soon as it starts getting too bad I'm shaving it. Starting to work out more and tan, which should help keep a decent face shape and hide scars/imperfections on my scalp. Grateful I have fantastic beard genes

Attached: 1553953738454.png (457x478, 235K)

Attached: 6.jpg (1185x5152, 958K)

story? Let me guess: skateboarder

Attached: 7a.gif (1185x1664, 357K)

My beard is almost solely contained to the neck, sideburns, and stache. I desperately need my goatee area to fill in. I'm 19, is there any hope for a nice full beard?

Way more retarded. Sat on a wooden bench armrest that couldn’t support my weight and I fell face first into concrete

Attached: DF6B48EC-67E8-408B-8251-C53B56CBA2E8.png (859x799, 99K)

I started thinning around 21. I keep it really short now, almost bald. Just grow a beard to compensate, beards look good on bald men. If you cant grow a beard use rogaine, I shit you not. I had a patchy beard but started using rogaine on my beard after reading about how it works for facial hair, it filled in after about a year.

Ya got me.
No idea who Rocco is or where he's from.

Attached: 7b.png (1185x5043, 1.17M)

>beards look good on bald men

:O

oooooh that sucks.

Attached: 8a.jpg (1185x5000, 1.52M)

Minoxidil doesn't really have any serious side effects, but it's not very effective either.

Attached: 8b.png (1185x3730, 1.16M)

Possibly, I didn't really notice my beard growing full in until early twenties. There's a tiny gap between my fu manchu area and my cheeks but it fills in easily when it gets longer. I never realized other people had problems growing beards until I had a fuller one after six weeks than my friend did after six months

It’s not so bad. I get a prospector’s tooth whistle sometimes when pronouncing my “s” sounds. I guess I’m just not self conscious about my teeth

Attached: 5BEBB2D1-DFE4-45CB-B456-9E9FEB386901.png (1280x710, 407K)

Attached: 9.png (1185x4594, 1M)

Attached: 10.jpg (1185x4920, 1.24M)

WHERE DID THE HAIR GO

I have a gap between my front teeth that would require like 3 surgeries and some sort of special armature to fix while still having a 40% chance of it failing.

Made better by having big front teeth.

Attached: 11a.png (1185x4195, 1.05M)

Attached: 11b.png (1185x4545, 821K)

Shit man that’s nothing to be ashamed of. You’ve got better teeth than anyone that smokes crack

Attached: 61955F79-01BB-48D8-B476-77C39FCF33C3.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Attached: 12a.jpg (1185x4900, 1020K)

I enjoy avgn for his knowledge and history lesson about the media he’s using each video. If you still watch it for le funny angry man you should probably grow up, or kill yourself

Attached: 12b.jpg (1185x5000, 857K)

>tfw glorious lion's mane rapidly thinning at 30
>tfw can't get a fin prescription until june because of shitty healthcare system

Attached: 3EcvwuIxz_Jt8SMt-Sn-T7VwvFNALry3erLWSkb5mPE.png (320x625, 104K)

Attached: 12c.png (1185x2541, 212K)

He wishes.

James should just retire at this point.
He's had some good episodes in his modern run, but things have been getting worse for a long time now and I feel like we're gonna reach a point to where there are mostly bad episodes being produced.
I still like the informative bits in his episodes, but the jokes just fall completely flat.

I don't mind people having an incest fetish, but artists projecting their desires through female characters in an attempt to justify them is pathetic. Incest is 99% a male fetish.

That’s what happens when you try to branch out. You give up your creative freedom for monetary gain. Every single person that he tried to bring in is just a fat redditor with a neck beard and a penchant for being cringe inducing.

Ironically. He knows he’s biggest audience

Attached: 6E501BD8-206A-4100-8E16-430CD579DA38.jpg (872x1024, 133K)

lmao epic wojack bro upvoted!

Go on
does he fuck his sister at the end?

Have you considered becoming a sage?

Am I fucked v/ros

Attached: Snapchat-341649130.jpg (720x1280, 219K)

He's almost 40 now, what do you expect.

tfw my dad still has all his hair in his mid 40s

Attached: gadget.jpg (500x500, 42K)

trim your brows and you could pull off a really cool stone butch lesbian look

TO WATCH YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

Nice face, good jaw, not fat, could do more for skin care.

Drop the fucking earings.

Not bad.

It's not hopeless. Gotta work on your skin though.

please tell me theres more of this crazy shit

We're deep in this as it is, does he fuck his sister?
Or didja get banned?

Something about your face is too feminine, it makes you look like a dyke.

Grow your facial hair a bit

Feels great man. It's gotten a little thinner for me but no receding hairline. Also getting grey-specked hair all over the place for that early patricians hair.

If all goes like my dad, I won't have receeding hairline until my late 60s

He doesn't write the newer videos.

It makes me anxious to see people balding. I have some weird paranoia that I can't get rid of, like if other people are balding, I must be about to bald too.

He looks like shit lately.

>big dick mike evolved into thicc hair chad boomer
>james JUST KEK ME rolfe evolved into empty shell drunk balding doomer

Attached: drunk doomer.jpg (733x512, 115K)

life is unfair

why does so many people seem to care about fictional characters having sex? I see it every time that comic gets spammed.

Same here and feels good. But I still have acne on the back. Fuck this shit

I guess being a bald lesbian isn't so bad.
Worse fate's exists, like being a bald gaming youtuber

Attached: Snapchat-837846012.jpg (720x1280, 300K)

I'm 37, full head of hair and full beard. My dad never lost his hair and my uncles all have MPB. Started going gray at 29 though, salt and pepper now but I don't really mind, women seem to really dig the S&P.

Say you have all the money in the world. What do you do to get your hair back?

I've gotten a little thin on top, but I think I'm gonna be fine, I was born with a Vegeta widow's peak but it's never moved a inch.

I don't feel it anymore with this episode, feels forced as hell.

This is my first time seeing this comic, I apologize.

Yeah, he also shits on based Dizzy

Mike's scat fetish is really getting tiresome.

that wasnt the point of my post, my question was why does him fucking his sister matters

Why does it seem like everyone is balding? This isn't normal, is it? Men didn't used to go bald in their 30's in such high numbers. What's going on with our generation? Is there something in the water? I know people in their 20's whose hair is already going. It's distressing.

>Who in the fuck were all those literal goddamn whos at the end (minus the obvious shit like Rocco and the Gaming Historian)
People in the retro community, duh
Presumably the ones who own a Deck Enhancer
Did you seriously not recognize Rerez or Pat? They're around the same level as Norm at least.
There were a few literal whos in there but I recognized most of them.

>men in their 30s are balding with babyfaces
>women are getting huge tits as young teens
>looking old in their 20s
theres somethin goin on

>that shit tier genie effect
the irate gamer would be proud

Attached: SMUG PEPE.jpg (480x360, 17K)

i am 44 and am not balding =)

Attached: 1553738844391.jpg (249x249, 8K)

it is a new thing. it's due to radiation from microwaves (not just microwave ovens but tons of other shit like smart meters), radio waves, wifi, cellular towers, etc.

>it's another hairloss thread on Yea Forums
You know your options, fellas

Attached: 1531991995774.jpg (1024x3192, 913K)

I want the Picard but I don't think I'll even get that far. Life is nothing but endless suffering.

Attached: 1507538340594.jpg (1080x1080, 583K)

I've unfortunately gotten invested and wanted to see where it was going.
Guess I'll have to find it on my own.

based jesus

My dad's in his 60s and is only now starting to thin out. And he still has most of his color, too.
My mom and her parents all have full heads of hair

I probably won't have to worry about my hair for a long time

My hair went much thinner after my dad died and I hit depression in my mid 20s. Half tempted to take biotin tablets from amazon to help with hair growth.

I'm not a guy.

Hey I've been thinkin of something, right?
So if remember correctly drugs n shit people do in the past can fuck their genes thus giving their kids fucked genes so, right?
Well my dad has
>weak chin
>round head/face
>balding
All that screams beta right? and baldys are usually beta.
>but muscle bald people
Some times their hair grows a little bit and it's not good but it's not full on beta U bad either.
And lots of chads I've seen have lots a hair unlike betas and soia-boys.

It's the beta genes and we have to combat that by being healthy.
This is also why betas with full hair have full hair because they got chad gene instead of beta genes.

Attached: image.jpg (352x240, 58K)

Lmao.

because I wish I had a twin sister who wanted to have sex with me ;_;

So if I'm correct our father or mother gave us unhealthy genes but if we be healthy and our offspring is healthy then after some generations of kids being healthy they should experience less hair loss.

I had a friend who already had thin hair in their late teens.

this but unironically

How did he go from this

Attached: 4f4f2638-8c26-48fd-961f-124fe75cf9e7.png (1200x1600, 878K)

to this

Attached: 42665c4e-d377-486a-89e1-77d1111812a0.jpg (808x606, 75K)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Based bald man.

fuck you

You could double as Seth Everman. He's popular.

Hey leave him alone

Bald man here, I would never hurt you user
I'm gonna look this guy up, hope he's cool

Shave it and grow a heisenberg beard.

piano guy is pretty cool. thanks user

Great. Now stop acting like a woman, and requiring bald acceptance to feel good about yourself.

>first couple of minutes in
>Somewhat subtle street shitter joke
I admit I laughed

Increased bodily distress from a lot of different sources. To break it down, and in plain language:

We live in a 24 hour society, people are expected to accommodate. We're expected to live on clocks by the minute. Work twelve hour shifts and commute for an hour in traffic at high speeds through inclement weather. That alone is stressful, but then you've got permanent job insecurity for a vast majority of workers. That loss of control is a massive predictor of stress related illness.

And then you have food additives, most of which are benign, but a handful have shown indicators of inflammation. Carrageenan is one, and despite the fact that it's known to cause inflammation it's been classed as generally safe, it's in countless foods and used in pharmaceuticals as well. So now your GI is swollen.

Combine these two, receive fast food. Now you're developing fat deposits due to dietary imbalances and stress which are, again, indicators of stress related diseases. Now you're perusing Facebook looking to post your selfies to try and attract potential mates, but you realize your hips are fat and you get all insecure about it. And then it ruminates, and it boils, and it ferments and now you're plagued with anxieties every time you talk to someone of the opposite sex.

And now you have a constant influx of glucocorticoids that is causing a minor autoimmune disorder and that stresses you out because you're constantly sick because the feedback loop from the glucocorticoids you're secreting is increasing immune response levels. And you can't sleep so you can't recover.

And now you're bald.

>We live in a 24 hour society
No fucking shit sherlock. Stopped reading right there, holy shit

WAKE UP SHEEPLE STOP EATING ONIONS, ONIONS IS IN ALL PROCESSED FOOD AND UNHEALTHY SNACKS
W A K E T H E F U C K U P

Attached: image.jpg (918x610, 305K)

re you stupid?

Attached: 1523351221944.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Even without the intensity of that downward spiral, in a realistic case humans are capable of self-generating stress through thought. We visualize that morning meeting at work, and dreading it we trigger that stress response. In a very basic sense you're abusing a stimulant, even if it's totally unintentional. The unfortunate part of it is the mechanism of action can be more damaging than drug abuse in some cases. And society actively or passively expects you to abuse it.

It's a huge factor, most people don't get enough sleep. Then they're frustrated that they don't get enough sleep. And when they go to bed the following night they're worried about getting enough sleep and that stresses them out. It's actually a pretty well documented phenomena. It's one of the many confounding issues present in the demands of modern society. Our bodies weren't made for swing shifts. They were made for mincing around Africa and opportunistically foraging or hunting while the sun was up.

Fuck, even underexposure to the sun is a common issue, especially for blacks due to their melanin the processes used to create Vitamin D is compromised. This is especially true for blacks that inhabit the north (presumably why they have a prevalence of heart disease as well due to reduced nitric oxide production). Whites on the other hand are perhaps less impacted.

All this shit is bad, all this shit is documented. All this shit is why health in America isn't moving forward. Shit, companies are half incentivized to kill you faster so they don't have to honor your pension or retirement and pay your bonuses and benefits.

He needs the hair club for men.
You forgot the pandering to said teens with lowbrow humor.
>Also who were those fucks in that montage at the end?
>I didn't recognize a single one of them.
Probably either fanboys or obscure lesser e-celebs.
Hell no.
Nope.
You'd catch AIDS, the flesh eating disease, and god knows what else.
Yep, being a kraut James would know..
Before would be better.
Welcome to the democrat run USA.
Ewww.
LOL, it doesn't look that bad.
Beta e-celebs.
Or better yet, a million dollars so he doesn't have to put ads in his videos anymore?
Asks the weeaboo.
Jesus this thread has turned into a discussion by narcissistic balding people.
pedoweebs.
Found the /r/edditfag
That you know who all those idiots are and worship them is just sad and pathetic.

People age

that episode sucked. seems to be the constant going on with his newer stuff. the acting is bad and i guess i grew up a little and find poop jokes not so funny anymore

You're too stupid to read this, but here's a study on CIDs and their effects, as well as the hypothesis of why they're becoming increasingly common (environmental changes in microbe exposure)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4753361/

Here's one on GCs

hindawi.com/journals/np/2016/6391686/

How long did it take you to make this post?
Was it worth your time?

Attached: 1542725960637.jpg (356x356, 57K)

I think we're just aging faster due to stress, poor diet and pollutants. DHT binds itself to receptors on the follicles and blocks off bloodflow and nutrients. Some people's follicles are less sensitive to it, but they become less resistant with age, thus everyone's hair thins but by different degrees. Faster aging = faster follicle decay.

As long as it took to read every post in the thread.
Yes.
weeb.

So your limited time on this mortal coil is worth so little that it's best used for a tedious, ephemeral shitpost you won't even remember making this time next week

He's always looked like he's got stage 4 cancer dude

Have you consulted a doctor about possible hormone imbalance, or identifying if you have some form of female alopecia at play?

Probably not in a hour since i'll be high and drunk, plus my life doesn't revolve around Yea Forums.

Reading every post in this thread to formulate a worthless mass reply sure sounds like your life revolves around Yea Forums