God damn the shit this game expects of you to unlock some shit is ridiculous...

God damn the shit this game expects of you to unlock some shit is ridiculous. Sekiro was fucking nothing compared to this horseshit.

Attached: 03c31b8f54e724d60b90e77d9244f114d3e8cb39.jpg?auto=compress,format&fit=crop&h=353&w=616&a (616x353, 52K)

>roguelite
>meta progression

should've been an immediate red flag

Holy shit I've been playing so much of this lately, I bought it again on Switch and made about just as much progress as I have on PC (lol nothing)

Any tips for how to get the 3 keys and 120 shells for the elevator repair on the second floor?

Gungeon fucking blows
>People rightfully complain the game is too slow
>Add in a turbo mode
>That you need to unlock by playing the slow ass vanilla version
Wow, really convinced me to stick with the game

use the pilot
you basically get a free key with his item

git gud, its one of the easiest games of its genre

Its sooo slow
Isaac is still faster wtf

I'm surprised people didn't complain about this more, the devs take two steps back for every step they take forward

>reach the gunslinger after a good paradox run
>job to the fucking trigger twins immediately
>atleast one hour of my life wasted
I swear to god if I dont unlock him next time im going to have a hernia

Attached: 1554851132930.jpg (1024x878, 57K)

Pilot is the worst character though. His starting gun sucks ass. The marine is the best starting character.

>Any tips for how to get the 3 keys and 120 shells for the elevator repair on the second floor?
What do you mean? Just play the game, but don't use keys and casings. What's the issue?

Nothing in this game is anywhere near as bad as unlocking the lost in Isaac.

just go to the oubliette and be a turbo-jew with your keys, you'll get it eventually
dont bother committing to a run where youre working on the elevators

Attached: 1549833266987.png (512x512, 531K)

>be me
>get nuclear throne
>play it for what feels like a long ass time
>still can't make it very far
>seek help
>them: "how many hours have you put into it?"
>me: "steam says about 50"
>them: "pfft. there's your problem. you need at least twice that."
Why would I want this?

Attached: when you hear someone about to kill you.jpg (536x466, 45K)

>paradox run
>start with clone
is there a better feeling?

Attached: 1535826840699.jpg (480x456, 27K)

How? Almost every single gun you get with gunslinger is at least enough to carry you to floor 4-5 because of the auto synergy.

i didnt pick up any guns or open any chests because i was being a jew with my keys to try and get to oubliette

.... user why? You get guaranteed 2 keys on the first floor and guaranteed 1 gun before the boss. Just forget the oubliette, gunslinger doesn't need it.

and the turbo mode doesn't even do things like increase reload speed to match the increased game speed, a horrible alternate mode in general.

The game also expects you to have fun but that doesn't happen much either.

Attached: 1499803001538.png (378x334, 155K)

feels crazy man
still beat him though, but it wasn't the advanced version, that would be absolute hell

Attached: 20190408203348_1.jpg (2560x1440, 501K)

best girl but worst vendor

Attached: 1553402874795.jpg (1020x783, 72K)

>have amazing start getting Yari Laucnher for bosses and Mass Shotgun/Evolver for floor clearing
>found Sir Junk got him to +4, got Chicken Flute from synergy chest, got blank companion as well but didn't do much since item was slow use (Napalm)
>got heaps of extra health because bosses went down so easily
>was going to be the run where I could beat the Lich (only just unlocked the final floor, gotten to there but died 2-3 times)
>game crashed on Forge as I was about to fight the boss
Loving this memory leak issue on Switch.
Really makes me want to play again after that happens.

she sells casey though

>Yea Forums
>Having Fun
>Playing a Video game

Pick one and only one.

Also, I kind of want the next game from this studio to be about Swords or something like that.

Orc bro also sells casey

going to the oubliette has been hardwired into my brain after countless runs
Plus the chests in oubliette are typically better than those in lead keep in my experience
>worst vendor
>what is wax wings, yellow chamber, heart upgrades, & gunslingers ashes
you must have the brain capacity of a retarded turtle

Attached: 1551663580948.jpg (1024x1010, 52K)

>what is gunslingers ashes
a shit weapon?

its super fucking good as a boss killer and deals a fuckton of damage if the tiny gunslingers collide with the boss. Absolutely melts the dragun and wall and is great on all other bosses

>beat lich as paradox, start as gunslinger
>beat dragun and about to see what slinger's past is
>it's just bullet hell again but also two liches at the same times boss fight

Attached: 1551503657382.png (212x218, 83K)

Nuclear Throne is easier for me than EtG, but that's probably because every single weapon can carry you if you play well.

Attached: 1453870475382.png (640x640, 19K)

>Get the Red Shield to go to the Extra Floor
>Get hit the room before I can enter it

Attached: 1553469364721.jpg (480x426, 17K)

Nuclear Throne isn't nearly comparable to EtG imo, Nuclear Throne is more focus on action and killing fast, ammo management is not nearly a problem depending on the perks you choose.

EtG has a lot more decision making to it, but it also has a lot of trash that can make it feel like a shlog to play through.

Both are good at what they were trying to accomplish, hell both of them have Yung Venuz so it outta be good.

Attached: Character_YV_B.png (184x184, 5K)

The ones that absolutely require rng are the only bullshit ones.

His shrine is cool, but I've only seen it like three times after hundreds of hours of play time.

If I had a dollar for every time I've had this happen to me...

Also, any tips on the last phase of The Resourceful Rat fight? I keep getting my ass kicked right as I enter the second round of that fight.