What the fuck happen?

what the fuck happen?

is rocksteady the developers or is just a fucking hoax made by reddit

Attached: harry-potter-game-leak-2.png (1000x563, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/a-lord-of-the-rings-mod-kingdoms-of-arda
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the only based game made by rocksteady.

Attached: 256px-UrbanChaosRiotResponse_ps2.jpg (256x366, 36K)

Its real but Rocksteady arent making it

>harry potter
>"No!"

Its bring made by Avalanche Software (Disney Infinity developers)

lol garbage game

Based "No!" poster

>hoax

Attached: 1538537163523.webm (720x405, 2.44M)

it was probably canned.

Probably because you leaked it

Wow first time seeing this extended footage. It looks amazing desu. I'm optimistic.

Attached: 2a47b56c9f76b747b456124b7ef00bcb.jpg (1300x1950, 337K)

>harry potter
>dude gets impaled
not seeing it happen desu

THE TIE GOES UNDER THE COLLAR HOLY FUCK

Have you ever seen harry potter?

Fuck the police.

Attached: Do3_Y7rUcAEYynN.jpg (1200x1800, 407K)

>overviewed by JKRowling
CHOOSE YOUR HOUSE:
>Hufflepuf: full on sjw land whales/walrus that win all beauty contest and have the best quidditch team
>Ravenclaw: sofisticated magical traps with the whole package
>Griffindor: "the chosen ones", also bisexual polygamist
>Slytherin: Monogamists, all white, blond haired and blue eyes

Maybe it got leaked because it was cancelled, someone from inside the dev team was angry.

Looks like kino.
God I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

>canning a game because footage got leaked

when has this ever happened?

Attached: 1548046440078.jpg (585x1024, 61K)

tfw i did a test and got hufflepuff
I'd kill myself desu

>imagine an mmo with these requisites
Oh man the drama would be fun

Its a PS5/Xbox Two game

Something tells me you're biased towards Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

Attached: Do2aHQrU4AAKFAq.jpg (1200x1800, 324K)

I mean
> full package attractive futa magical student
What's not to like?

You ok?

>tfw slytherin

Attached: 1549263880547.jpg (1080x1331, 132K)

The "Full Package" part.

The first splatoon prototype

Someone leaked an early version of Splatoon where instead of fighting with ink, it was instead with water.

Only it leaked, Nintendo said they'll let the studio and developers continue to work on the game on the condition they discover who the leaker is and deal with him.

The studio tried to find out who did it, but they didn't know who did it. Nintendo responded by shutting down the development of the game, and chose to not work with the studio again.

sounds like nintendo being autistic as usual

I didn't know this did Nintendo send the Yakuza on them afterwards?

Attached: 1551436221487.png (1733x1536, 1.51M)

kek this is bullshit

>nothing but white characters

Wow racist much?

Yes, everyone died and Sony is secretly runned by the Illuminati to ensure every americans turn gay by pushing "LGBT rights" and making sure every kids know that being straight is very very not cool.

Seriously, 'muricans are so fucked, even Koreans think they're a joke.

Attached: 1548807498869.png (100x100, 10K)

Honestly? This looks fantastic, like really good. Which means it will probably never come out.

>A school located in the Scottish Highlands that only accepts students from Ireland and Great Britain

Yeah, real shocker that there's only whites.

ummm where's the pakis and mus- I mean 'asians'

Michael Jackson leaked Sonic Adventure 3, the leak was quickly taken down, and shortly afterward he was taken to court for child molestation

Elaborate ruse

I feel like they retconned this in the films, as they never actually discussed where Hogwarts is located and there were a handful of shitskins walking around.

Harry Potter is fucking lame.

This
LOTR is the superior children’s fantasy

Then why did I fall asleep watching it?
3 times.

Half Life 2

Imagine acting mature on a video game board.

Attached: 1553784925643.png (614x448, 211K)

i mean, they take a train from somewhere in britain. its a magic train, i think, but it didnt move fast enough to take place outside the british isles as far as i can tell. and iirc, minorities were vastly a minority, so population statistics of the british isles could probably have easily explained them

That's different. The game build got leaked, not footage

Get the fuck outta here with that nitpicky circumstantial bullshit, what are you 5?

Worst Urban Chaos game

>and there were a handful of shitskins walking around.

I felt like they actually handled that correctly though. There were literally a handful, hardly any, which made sense considering that there are a relative handful of shitskins in that geographical region (or at least there was when the HP movies were made).

LOTR is boring as hell.

>Shield surfs down some stairs while killing orcs

>nitpicky circumstantial bullshit
Are you fucking retarded or something? It's entirely different leaking an entire build of the game on the internet than some blurry footage

>tfw AAA Mount and Blade clone with LotR paintjob never ever
>instead they shit out AssCreed clones with fucked microtransactions and lorerape

Attached: 1552692613531.jpg (640x637, 89K)

Oh sure it has some great moments. The problem is there's literally nothing in between said moments.

>trains departs from London
>London
>whites

A leak is a leak, that's that,
The company can decide what to do from there.

This is basically going "LOL its not the footage, its the whole game so it doesn't count LOLOOL"

>>tfw AAA Mount and Blade clone with LotR paintjob never ever
I feel you hard my knigga, mayhaps a worthy Bannerlord mod will be made one day?

Bullshit

Companies don't stop develop of projects that they've spent millions on just because an obvious trailer gets leaked

A game like this is more likely likely to get cancelled due to creative licensing issues keeping it in development hell

London is around 60% white, although I've seen people put estimates as low as 45%. That would make them the minority but saying there's no white people in London is like saying there's no black people in Chicago. It's retarded.

americans and their harry potter obsession , insert the weekly character revealed to be gay , jew, black i understand this type of series could be popular among kids but the obsession on /tv /v about this shitty bong series astound me

>Companies don't stop develop of projects that they've spent millions on just because an obvious trailer gets leaked

It's happened at least ten times that I'm aware of.

>the original post was about games being canned for leaked footage
>hurrr let me mention this game that didn't have leaked footage and also didn't get canned
>durrrr let me go into an autismal rant when someone points out I'm wrong
Feels good not being this fucking retarded

Just like saying there is only white people there is retarded.

One is being developed before the game is even released. moddb.com/mods/a-lord-of-the-rings-mod-kingdoms-of-arda
They're just making the assets for now though.

Attached: 1553097890207.jpg (1280x720, 363K)