ITT Obvious Smash inclusions that have no reason not to be in but aren't anyways

ITT Obvious Smash inclusions that have no reason not to be in but aren't anyways

Attached: 63BF252A-4335-47EA-97BD-204460659E26.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSZETPjW25M
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUbRd3eIeY
youtube.com/watch?v=UaeEMwVkCJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=HWMaR8tRCWc
youtu.be/TvpRdZJpZnU?t=34
youtu.be/DifVzmpgCa0
youtu.be/lxpdWBV3Mx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of the other Pikmin leaders should be Olimar alts like how Bowser Jr has the Koopalings. But they only put in the least interesting one.

Attached: 21522A54-BC8C-4219-A746-325FE516366D.jpg (403x490, 170K)

Attached: 1540305463908.jpg (900x849, 42K)

He has a hammer and beady eyes, he's different from Mario

Attached: ttyd.jpg (351x600, 132K)

This, why only Alph?

The captains are all too different to be alts. louie needs to be in though

better question
why alph

Peach not having a dark peach outfit.

Honestly every outfit in Project M should have been in ultimate.

Ranking:
1.Olimar
2.Louie
3.Charlie
4.President
5.Brittany
6.Alph
You cannon dispute this objective opinion. (spoiler)the president is really my personal favorite(/spoiler)

Attached: 86189631-39F0-493C-97C2-95A972605536.png (392x527, 163K)

I don't really like Waluigi but Sakurai's stubbornness and resentment towards Waluigi is pissing me off.

Attached: cdbf00c11cd72a50c10e490a0c28ab436fdd41f5r1-530-552v2_hq.jpg (530x552, 46K)

So like the Shadow Queen?

>those ms paint marks

Attached: MemeImageConnectFour.jpg (1000x978, 110K)

Why does he look like shit and blood?

I'm assuming you mean alt costumes because pic in OP would be a pretty good alt costume.

Attached: 515efcac3c40167daed71937e8fd6d70.jpg (800x1400, 97K)

nope

Attached: Noob 1.png (420x420, 45K)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKKKKK

A bowser’s castle stage.

Wrong.
1. Olimar
2. Louie
3. Brittanny
4. Charlie
5. Alph
6. President

Attached: image0-2.png (750x650, 211K)

Mario and luigi both have waluigi colors though?

That is strange isn't it. I mean, you'd think we'd at least get it as a part of the Mario maker level or something.

Name one reason to include that besides catering to nostalgia, which none of the mario skins do

legitimately a better skin than mr brown overalls

Kirb made into Star Allies of all things, why not Smash?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I'm not even going to answer you.

1. President
[POWER GAP]
2. Olimar
3. Louie
4. The rest

A Wedding Bowser palette and a Dry Bowser palette/echo.

Any of the Kyary Pamyu Pamyu outfits, also Peach/Bowser wedding outfits

Attached: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu costumes please.jpg (1280x665, 141K)

>More Bing Bing Wahoo shit
Holy shit, Smashfags are fucking spergs. Lmao

Attached: 1b2.png (414x459, 263K)

shigeru miyamoto hates him, because ropes

We need a Mario character to be an assist trophy that isn’t another Bowser enemy

There is no resentment, Waluigi’s entire existence is perfect for an assist trophy

i don't know if you just mean costumes but im going to rosterfag anyways
fawful would be a great method to represent the mario RPG's; seeing as how they'res only a couple of songs (none from mario RPG), a fucking godawful paper mario stage, and to my knowledge just one move related to the RPGS given to the characters which is peach's frying pan attack, and if im wrong then the reference is pretty fucking obscure then. nothing like luigi using lightning or a Mr. L alt, and bowser can't even get a windup punch for a attack
fawful along with a beanbean kingdom stage would be the tits, along with adding whatever songs that fit well enough, just throw as many battle and boss themes you can grab in the bitch
beyond that he already has more than enough to pull from a moveset (laser gun,flying helmet dark star bullshit) and has both his BiS look and his SS cloak for alts

Attached: falafel.jpg (530x570, 52K)

Right click
Hide thread

It’s not that hard

What?

Attached: C073B8D9-BDF2-43EC-9B59-A382290B294F.jpg (718x706, 63K)

You've given the user what he wants.

WHY DID THEY REMOVE THE MR SANDMAN SHORTS FOR LITTLE MAC

Tanabe stop posting, it was never Miyamoto

>right click
I can just left click the minus icon to hide a thread

No it isn't you fad slave faggot.

when you untie the rope, you feel good

That skin is beautiful.

Fuck you Sakurai

Attached: 1534698001280.jpg (576x1024, 44K)

WTF he looks like Trump LOL

Absolutely based

I mean I can understand Louie and Brittany but Charlie and President's bodies would absolutely not fit in Olimar's model
I wish Kirby had Shadow Kirby as a costume

Attached: 1546437239620.jpg (512x512, 32K)

Based

Attached: robloxiansmash.png (960x535, 284K)

Toad’s exclusion really doesn’t make sense

There's like a thousand Mario characters, you got piranha plant already, let's not get greedy.

wariobros...

Attached: cnrt23t.jpg (1263x624, 96K)

Fuck off roster fag

I don’t even really want toad. I would personally rather a new Kirby rep, I just think that it’s odd that toad has never been playable in any form.

piranha plant is a stage hazard

Fire Flower Peach w/ Ponytail, and Wedding Peach.

Attached: fire.png (820x1133, 381K)

It’s because it’s not an even 8

That would most likely change Peach's neutral b, and being logical they'd rather use Toadette to keep Toad as a joke counter

add bad end olimar from pikmin 1 and some hypothetical bad end louie

Not the same guy, in fact, I’m the guy who wondered why toad has never been playable and I’m just wondering what’s wrong, the guy wants other franchises to be represented.

Toad and Meowth are two characters that should have been added a long time ago

>flesh gloves

>We need a Mario character to be an assist trophy that isn’t another Bowser enemy
Fly Swatter.

>Meowth

Attached: you.jpg (582x626, 75K)

Eh, it’d feel awkward to have a female toad playable but not toad himself

Why not? He's one of the most popular Pokemons and will never go away.

>stubbornness and resentment
no it isn't you absolute goddamn cocksucking retard, I have never met any IRL that wanted Waluigi who wasn't some kind of gangly freakshow dipshit and I'm going to assume the same for you

Also, it burns my ass that there isn't a helmet-less Mega Man alt. Like... Why? And where's the purple color scheme, you had every other color from MM2, might as well round it off. The preferential treatment some characters get by having more costumes than everyone else for no real good reason kind of sucks.

Attached: 1457242408108.jpg (548x546, 57K)

They really need to revamp Samus's moveset. Right now it really just doesn't feel like Samus and fighting against the character is annoying anyway. Also, they should give the fusion suit a different model

Attached: returns fusion suit.jpg (373x630, 23K)

>it’s an ad populum episode
user, i...

Attached: C6886216-245C-4B6F-B91E-7DAE75354695.png (609x722, 555K)

There really oughta be a Hoenn rep by now. Sceptile's the one I'd go for but you could make Blaziken an effort-free Captain Falcon clone and I'd be happy. I think there were already mods for that in 4, actually.

Attached: sceptile.png (200x203, 47K)

Waluigi is more iconic than Falco

Hoenn trainer with Blaziken, Grovyle, and Mudkip. (I'm not sure why they didn't just make a bunch of trio trainers for different regions instead of random shillmon) /also, i picked blaziken because no one likes combusken, people love grovyle, and people love mudkip.

Gooey and Galacta Knight should have been echos

Fawful is shit.

>non-Sakurai Kirby
What timeline are you posting from? It sounds better than ours.

Meowth would be better than fucking Toad

Why did they have to get rid of his best skins and keep the worse ones? All of his alts are references to Mario and Luigi rather than his own games.

Attached: 1554416324608.png (816x640, 293K)

Virtual Boy ROB like in PM

Attached: 5c6d3e6485952.jpg (846x800, 89K)

The same one as you, I also wish that sakurai would acknowledge non sakurai kirby above surface level

Wario Land doesn't exist to Nintendo anymore. It's all just Wario Ware, that is his character now.

Sceptile/Marshtomp/Torchic would be my go as far as that's concerned, Grovyle's my least favorite form of the line, but I'd take whatever I could get at this point.

The WarioWare games are the better ones, so it's understandable.

Isn't that what the red ROB is supposed to be?

I agree on both but I have no clue how Gooey would work
Kirby uses his feet a lot in his moveset and Gooey would need so many animation changes that he might as well just be a semi-clone at that point

Him and Tails are way too big to be shoved to the corner like they've been.

How do have a Dracula boss and a Wily assist but zero(0) Eggman related content in Smash outside spirits?

Attached: Robotnik_43.png (500x500, 186K)

Are you really wondering why they didn't make every Pokemon character three characters?

Fuck that, give him back his fire flower outfit.

back in your snowglobe ashley

Wario Land 4 is absolutely legendary. It's an actual crime that it isn't even referenced through spirits. That was Wario at his greatest.

Attached: 1555016155022.png (231x181, 70K)

Not popular in Japan

Eggman is such a glaring omission. I'd even go as far as to say that I'd want him playable.

Attached: 1543031639732.gif (312x390, 1.87M)

Attached: 1551908456211.gif (300x227, 966K)

Not even as a fighter, just in general. How has she not appeared in any capacity throughout the history of this game's "fanservice"?

Attached: 195126171518201920.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

BASED.

Attached: dcb.png (429x353, 181K)

wasn’t he a character sakurai thought of putting into 64?

Wario STILL missing alts he had in BRAWL.
Most specifically, overalls pallette 5 WHICH IS HIS ACTUAL COLOR SCEME IN THE FIRST 3 WARIO LAND GAMES

Attached: WarioBrawl.png (768x320, 242K)

We already have Nikki and Vince for that

fuck you now I want this

Because sakurai hates Kirby stuff that he didn’t make

As someone whose only played Gold, and is currently playing Land 2 on my 3ds the WarioLand series is more respectable but they should give any other rep to someone in the Ware series

The Princess from that game is a spirit though

I will never not be mad

Attached: untitled_drawing_by_megatoon1234-dcrln6l.png (894x894, 603K)

Eh, good point, I just really like gooey. I also think that bandana dee should have been at the very least an assist trophy that uses dedede’s final smash from brawl since Kawasaki used Kirby’s final smash from brawl.

Attached: Cloud-ThirdEXMode.png (908x813, 273K)

OP wants characters who aren’t in, not characters that we know are in but just haven’t been officially announced yet.

Reminder that sakurai also cut the wario alt but not the waluigi alt and that mario’s waluigi alt is more accurate to waluigi’s colors than both Wario and Luigi despite both of them actually having somewhat of a connection to waluigi like Mario

This fusion suit artwork actually makes the suit acceptable to me

I don't know what kind of backward shit goes on in Japan, but for the rest of humanity Eggman is probably second to Bowser when it comes to popular vidya villains.

I'm actually pretty hard pressed to find characters missing from Smash that are more iconic than Eggman and Tails.

Everyone forgets the obvious...

Attached: Ms_Pac-Man.jpg (174x278, 14K)

>Ascended
President
>Great
Olimar, Charlie, Louie
>Decent enough
Brittany
>Boring
Alph

>tfw big the cat gets referenced in an alt and Eggman gets 1 (one) spirit

I don’t like the idea of alt costumes.

Not a skin complaint but not having Pac-Man’s classic death sound effect during a Star-K.O is a missed opportunity in both games somehow

Attached: 2BC281F7-1BAE-4796-AFC7-7C0F98F13FD3.jpg (768x398, 21K)

Shut the fuck up you damn well know every fighting game has them you fucking piece of monkey sperm flick of turd shit crust of ass creme de la crotch!!!!!
choke on the fumes from my dickhole!!!!
SMELL THE SMOG OF SMEG!!!!!!

>no Omar
I'm still mad

same, they are retarded and a waste of resources.

Please free him from pachislot hell and put him in smash

Attached: goemon.jpg (600x393, 55K)

Attached: 2802B609-4D8D-4768-9852-20B5E16EBD03.jpg (750x861, 116K)

good thing know one listens to your retarded ideas

They already had the wedding Mario, why not complete the pair with Peach!?!?! And Bowser too I guess

Attached: 3212ae0d-9d5b-45d5-a249-c24334ff760b.png (1574x1998, 2.45M)

No one in the history of Smash actually wants to play as Toad, there's a reason characters like Toad, Birdo, and Tingle aren't in

Where’s Porky, it’s really fucking dumb that he’s nowhere

That's not really an excuse when the Piranha Plant got in.

These
(old image)

Attached: 6hoursMsPaint-2.png (1544x779, 1.5M)

Read here

Came to post these. What were they trying to promote with them, anyhow?

Well yeah, but Piranha Plant was specifically the oddball character, I don't think anyone would actually view Tingle or Toad as joke characters and just boring side characters when you take away their meme aspect

I think they put him in already

SMB1 sprite color pallet is an ugly meme, if much rather have the old red overalls blue shirt style Mario from the promo art.

Also, more skins in general, especially for characters who tend to have multiple designs, like Zelda and Star Fox characters

>Pajamas link
>Pajamas Ness
>Champ DK
fuck yeah

Attached: 1548282834990.png (400x600, 208K)

I can agree with Toad. But everyone would consider Tingle to be a joke character judging from how much of a joke tingle is

They've become kind of confusing and I don't like how inconsistent they are, especially with removing the best/most obvious ones

Meta Knight's final smash should've been the Meta-Knightmares from Robobot.
Young Link should've had the Fierce Deity transformation or at least slash three times then impale unlike Toon Link's final smash.
Lucas should've had PK Love Omega for his final smash.
Samus could've really used something original for her final smash, maybe the Hyper Beam from Super Metroid.
Pikachu's final smash should've been Catastropika or some shit.

Attached: knightmares.jpg (400x240, 91K)

Young Link with Razor Sword and MM Hylian Shield should have been in for sure

Attached: 1485930962340.png (232x285, 30K)

straight up, Gamefreak is the reason why shiny pokemon aren't typically alts. because they felt it'd cheapen the value of how rare it is to see those designs naturally.

Some charectars have cool designs but bad/overused colors like red and blue.

nigga look at the picture

he deserves to be in smash

Attached: 1532492546550.jpg (1000x563, 107K)

Literally who cares about her

Yeah but Luigi's L isn't yellow anymore

Isabelle shouldn't have made the cut and Tom Nook should have gotten in.
Prove me wrong Isabellefags with anything besides "MUH WAIFU"

Attached: 2.png (480x360, 110K)

You can't make that statement anymore.

Attached: 11511.png (425x400, 53K)

Attached: 1554909235394.jpg (818x1024, 108K)

Sakurai has openly admitted he hasn't played Kirby 64 because he thought he would be "too critical" on it
That should probably shows just how well non-Sakurai Kirby games are regarded by him

Attached: 1523961216361.png (2203x2424, 3.62M)

based

3ds plates, the second commercial also promoted Kyary's own plates and some 3ds games I think Mario and Animal Crossing

I'm still mad, instead we get to keep brown Mario of all Marios

Attached: c8955d574072ff60d4a919eb0e138de3.png (1586x2462, 2.14M)

>Now that the demons are here you're all unprepared. Except for me. For I studied the blade.

Jack Frost should've been in instead of Joker and had alts referencing the different Jack species (Black Frost, Demonhee-ho, and the Flavor Frosts)

Attached: hee ho.jpg (300x190, 90K)

You know, people tend to mention Bowser's Castle as one of those stages we should've had for a long time, and I definitley agree, but something I never see mentioned is the Pokemon stages. Don't get me wrong, I love what we have, but at the same time, all of the stages are cities, stadiums, and legendary areas.

What I'm getting at is that I've always wanted to see a stage based on the forests. I dunno, whenever I think of Pokemon, I always think of where you look for them, and a good chunk of that time, it's in the wild. Seems like it'd be a no-brainer, Metapods hanging from silk, Starlies flying by, Sentrets popping up, etc.

Attached: 26-ruminationfield.png (256x192, 32K)

> WAAAAAH OLD KIRBY GAMES GET MORE CONTENT! ZOOMER KIRBY NEEDS MORE LOVE! WAAAAH
Fuck off, Smash is the only time Sakurai can ever revisit Kirby, he only puts the content from his games because that's the games he had good memories with.

Toon Link shouldn't be in at all. There should be a minimum requirement of 1 good game before you're Smash material and Toon has never had one.

Absolutely based. Fuck Isabelle

Attached: basedvillager.png (370x370, 16K)

GF still have some autistic shit going on that stops all pokemon having their shiny colors

>nintendo could've been lazy and just ported smash4 to the switch but they didn't
>people still bitch that there isn't enough content

Attached: 1524309745338.jpg (1200x800, 365K)

Attached: OJ.gif (270x270, 2.3M)

>Smash is the only time Sakurai can ever revisit Kirby
What the hell do you think happened to the man? HAL didn't kick him out, he left on his own merit. He could've very easily kept making Kirby games if he wanted

you dont subtitle your game "ultimate" if you aren't gonna go all out
takes the best part of 10 minutes to implement a recolor

>no red wristbands on sailor wario

Reeeeee

The only reason people bring out Meowth in the first place is because Jigglypuff exists. Jigglypuff to this day is a shitstain that only exists because they could recycle a bunch of Kirby's assets.

The muh starter trio argument fell apart as soon as Pokemon trainer came back. They're never going to go back to an older generation.

I'm glad he didn't make the cut, cutesy mascot characters with vocal tics are annoying as fuck. At least the Pokemon stick to a small range of sounds instead of peppering their speech with hees and hos.

The guy who made Brawl in the Family

Attached: 2013-05-17-488-AdeleineforSmashBros.jpg (900x1440, 487K)

more like the games that better represent the series.
i really dont fucking know what zoomers want sakurai to do, an epic yarn stage?
>bandana dee
oh right.

Horns hat should be an alt

Project M's OC costumes are cringe.

64 babies that cant let go.

Attached: heeh hoh.jpg (231x205, 7K)

Because making a trio character of every set of starters is like making 16, and soon 19 characters all just for 7 character slots. That's just too much work.

Why the fuck isn't there a horn alt?

I don't give a shit about patternfaggotry, I just want my favorite gen repped, and ideally my favorite mon doing the representing.

Attached: pokemon___mega_sceptile_by_sa_dui-d7lmkb0.jpg (1024x1434, 316K)

But Adeleine also appeared in Dream Land 3. Has Sakurai even said anything about that game, or did he hate its direction and never tell the public?

Attached: 1912945119311.png (900x900, 655K)

Sakurai probably has data for characters used online right? It’d be cool if alternate costumes were sold for less popular characters, that way they’d get more usage

I want Waluigi desu

Isabelle is more popular on a casual level, partially for being the "face" of New Leaf. She has become the mascot for the series since.

It's not even just "old kirby"
sakurai directed 3 mainline games and 1 spinoff. Literally less than half the games before he left the company.

@458213812
I'm glad no one decided to give this shitty bait (you)s

And that's why Incineroar™, Masuda's favorite, is the only one with a real 100% shiny alt besides Greninja.

Attached: masuda.png (336x418, 236K)

And Sakurai doesn't give a hee ho about your dumb mascot

shut up you double ho

Attached: jackk.jpg (200x229, 22K)

Fuck playable characters. I'm more upset that they don't have stages. Gen 2 and 3 got fucking robbed. Gen 2 in particular. We could have had a Sprout Tower stage but instead got fucking Pokefloats. Fuck Melee's stages man.

>Has a white power symbol on his head
How did Nintendo get away with this?

>games made in 1995, 1997, and 2000 are zoomer games
Why would a zoomer ever play Fortnite when the SNES is just as popular according to you

Attached: 1548076372684.jpg (960x770, 108K)

they added so much fucking shit into it already you greedy cunts

I think it might be Namco butthurt

Sailor Wario was the best

Melee had the worst stages in the franchise. Cubezoomers like to coast on Fountain of Dreams but just about everything else was in the absolute bottom tier of the entire series. Hyrule Temple was the original New Pork City in terms of useless wasted space.

Besides which, gen 2 deserves a better playable character than the shitty clone they got, even if they made out better than gen 3.

No. Waluigi is just a side character that became a meme because of how nothing of a character he is. Falco is an iconic wiseass who everyone thinks of when they think of starfox.

When people talk about Modern Kirby, they don't think of those games, they think of shit like Bandana Dee, Magolor, LE LORE and shit like that.

>Minish Cap
>Four Swords
>Wind Waker

Huh?

Because the first AC game unfortunately hardly ever gets any acknowledgement outside of its soundtrack and anniversary events, which is a shame since it's the best one

Attached: GameCubeVillagers.png (1500x900, 982K)

Caffeine Free Coke Man?!?!

Attached: It's a me.jpg (450x450, 23K)

Luigi looks like Andre 3000

>mediocrity personified
>"it's fun with friends:" the game
>the worst 3D zelda by a large margin

Huh?

>All Stars was reduced to a glorified multi-man smash
>Many features didn't come back

you're not very bright

Wanting a wider range of Kirby representation != solely wanting representation from RtDL / TD / PR / SA
Even if Kumazaki's Kirby games also need a good amount of goodies, Shimomura's and Flagship's games still exist

Why the fuck is spikey eared Pichu their? It's already an alt in Ultimate you dense, gay fuck

Not my fault you can't read.

And where do you see the words "Modern Kirby?"
The point was "Non-Sakurai Games," aka 87.5% of the series having almost jack all.
You can go bitch about Kuzamaki era being zoomer bait but Flagship and Dark Matter Trilogy are just as ignored and of the same general age as the Sakurai games.

>unique knight aesthetic design
>would be first FE villian
But instead brain weebs and japs bitch and moan for a not second not third but fourth marth clone.
Fuck chrom, fuck lucina, fuck corrin.

Attached: ssbu-black-knight-assist-trophy-1.jpg (639x675, 85K)

I disagree. Joker is clearly the better choice than the literally-ho. But I want jack as his main persona outside Arsene.

They’re not just talking about modern Kirby, though, they’re just talking about non Sakurai Kirby, in general

Oh. That's actually really cool. I didn't know that.

Attached: 1554759982248.jpg (480x360, 18K)

All of his unique odyssey outfits, that aren't just color swaps

But toon link has had one of the best 3D Zeldas

This is what makes me angriest about the fucking FE reps
>dozens upon dozens of amazing and diverse in their fighting style characters
>lmao 6 swordsmen

Exactly, I bet Hal would love to have Sakurai come back.

Imagine Young Link, but with effort

Attached: 70443899_p0.jpg (900x1261, 947K)

Those games have no memorable characters compared to the Sakurai made games, he made the big 3 main characters, all the iconic enemies and bosses like Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, Bronto Burt, Whispy Woods, Poppy Bro, Kracko, Marx and so on.

What did Dark Matter trilogy have? Dark Matter and the first 3 animal buddies, that's it. Nobody gives a shit about the enemies and bosses, those aren't as memorable compared to the ones Sakurai made.

USA alt should have been upgraded into the golfer USA outfit, definitely.

Toon Link should have used the Four sword to become Four Links and do combo attack with himself.
All the Four Swords games were in Toon Link style.

Hella blame IS for making over 90% of the protagonists/main lords fucking swordies.

I think one of the worst things about it is that people tend to throw Ike, Marth, and Robin (three dudes with original movesets who all had their games out by their inclusion) under the bus instead of the other three literal Marth clones and the shill pick.

>Memorable
The only reason shit like kracko is "memorable" is because he's forced into literally every single damn game. He's not a good design, he's a lazy one that they keep re-using.

It's off topic but
>DK has 2 shitty fucking generic jungle stages
>it's literally the same river with the camera rotated 90 degrees and different times of day
>Ultimate has the fucking GALL to say one is based on DK64 when there's literally no part of the actual Jungle Japes had running water or Cranky's house above rapids
>more than half the stages are just reimagined 64 stages
>the rest are generic locales loosely based on their series
>despite having a handful of really inspired ones like the Mario 2 stage or Onett
I seethe just thinking about it.

>Trans-pride Wario

Attached: index.png (318x159, 345)

>Marx
Literally nobody cared about him before star allies, A MODERN KIRBY GAME, brought him back.

We need Smash to be able to claim...
Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series

Attached: 013.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

>Literally nobody cared about him
Ah, so you're not part of the kirby fandom. gotcha. Marx was as popular as sonic Deviantart OCs as far as kirby went in the 2000s era.

>all versions of dante as different skins
judgement nut.jpg

>Representation can only be in fighters.
If you're gonna go make retro kirby stage, make it Pon & Kon's boss fight.
Adeline assist trophy to replace Isabelle as the food spawner.
Dark Matter Swordsman as a hostile AT.
The fact that the non-sakurai kirby games got less than a dozen trophies across Melee, Brawl, and Smash 4.
MORE THAN 4 FUCKING SONGS.

The spirit battle is great too. I think a Game and Watch comes in.

I like this idea, though I would switch dark matter and Pon and Con around

I like the fact smash got all the big names in gaming from the NES days
>Mario (duh)
>Sonic (Sega)
>Pacman (Namco)
>Mega man (Capcom
>Simon (Konami)
And then you give us Ryu, snake, cloud,
Give us Doomguy, Ninja gaiden, and 007 and you pretty much got everyone as far as nintendo is concerned.

Please give her literally anything.

Attached: 1c13334f-ecff-4bc6-b197-1ad0a2715008.png (908x1290, 1.69M)

>4 wario land spirits
>no rudy the clown spririt
FUCK

Attached: 1517576463817.gif (274x249, 214K)

Knights are the most well designed charectars in FE.
Pray we get Solaire/Chosen Undead as DLC

Attached: Portrait_begnion_armor_fe10.png (246x391, 197K)

Stop griping, Final fantasy, a 3 decade long series with 87 games that long outlasts kirby has a total of ONE song.

Attached: 1533612527327.jpg (500x651, 291K)

The laziness when it comes to alts in general.
The fact that many colors from 4 got cut to make way for shittier ones sucks, I miss vaporwave Pit and all the different Little Mac skins. Each character should have two to four more recolors each, at least. Here's hoping modders do it eventually.

Introducing Echos and then missing the mark with obvious exclusions like Metal/Shadow, Funky Kong, and Dixie.

ROB also needs his own stage and omissions like Rainbow Road and the DK stage from 4 is weird. Putting in the last of the 64 stages shouldn't have been too tough either, but for some reason they're absent.

Really minor but not having the 64 main menu music as selectable seems like such an oversight when all the others are avalible.

Coin battle.

Man, Hayabusa is like my number one wanted character. Especially if they give him a a blue alt that looks like he did on the NES.

That’s less because of bias and more because of Square being cunts and barely letting anything into smash, I think cloud actually almost got cut.

I really don't understand why they don't make costumes for characters like they do with miis. It's easy fucking money.

I think you’re just over exaggerating Marx’s importance in the fandom a bit, but I could be wrong. I am a Kirby fan, though

>She has become the mascot for the series since.
this
i know the animal crossing boomers seethe at the mere sight of the cute yellow shih tzu but it's the truth, theyve been replaced. animal crossing is a series for furries anyway so having a furry mascot fits

Attached: 1551058469491.jpg (1280x1213, 228K)

Would've been fucking amazing.

I know this thread's more for colors, stages, etc, but
>everyone memes about Waluigi being AT'd instead of playable
>no one outside of Yea Forums ever mentions Bomberman
He's unironically the only AT I'd argue should've had a shot. Oh well, I'm still glad he's in the game in some way at least.

Attached: the only AT that I'd argue fully deserved a shot.jpg (620x413, 19K)

Cloud sucks,
Robin sucks.

Attached: images (33).jpg (175x289, 9K)

New 3DS faceplates which they dropped support for as soon as the portable actually came out.

>implying villager has been replaced
I don't understand why the two of them can't co-exist. To have such a mentality over Animal Crossing of all things seems a bit silly to me.

Louie should have been an echo with the only change being reverse Pikmin plucking order.
Then one of the other captains can be an echo then.

The fucking second he was an assist trophy I knew a castlevania rep would be in

>Deflecting
Everyone knows FF's dicked over by square gripping rights to everything by the balls. Literally wouldn't even allow Sakurai to use the official FF7/AC jpegs for spirits.

Hoping they replace her or get rid of her in the new games. Never liked her design and hate her in this game. Let her fade into irrelevancy

It's just a nice pairing of colors, you'll find many such examples that existed before that meme fad

I couldn't really care less if Waluigi was in or not but I totally agree with the sentiment that 'he should be in' or 'it makes sense for him to be in'.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I was more than happy we got CV in. I'd go with Simon over him if it came down to those two. Just eh. I have a lot of fond memories with Bomberman, so I'm probably a little biased.

my fucking nigga

Attached: shadowthemadhog.gif (300x300, 3.19M)

that won't happen unless their next attempt at a furry mascot gets more popular than isabelle with the furry crowd (aka the animal crossing crowd)

Why the hell do none of the pokemon have Shiny's as recolors?

Why would anyone want Geno in over this beautiful design with that classy straw hat for some retarted hipster beanie.

phantom ganon would be sick

Here

Sceptile is my favorite starter and I would be thrilled to see it in smash, but if you're going for a Hoenn rep I'd pick kecleon. There's a lot more weird shit you could do with it, and it'd make PMD fags happy.
Having said that, this user has some damn good taste. Shame about marshtomp, but it's a worthy sacrifice for the best of the torchic and treecko lines.

I just want Tropical Freeze shit, man. A stage (pick related) and a couple of songs isn't too much to ask for. That's all I want.

Attached: cliffsideslide.png (1071x500, 491K)

Isabelle's an ugly shit poo lets hope.

Attached: а.jpg (1670x940, 284K)

>falco
>iconic
delusional birdfucker
waluigi is more popular than falco (not that that's saying much). you can dismiss him as a reddit meme all you want, but it's objectively true.

Enjoy your Mr. Shill from RPCS3sona

all the PM costumes in that pic originated from actual games/media

It'd be nice if Mario, Peach. and Luigi had alt colors based on their Doki Doki counterparts.

>Shadow isnt a sonic echo despite being the first edgy dark alt.
>No octoling echo for inkling despite octoling expansion shilling
>Really expected isabelle+animal Villager skins to be an echo not a new character
>No dixie for diddy
>Pichu not being an alt
>Mewtwo not being a lucario echo
>Kuma/Paula ness/lucas echoes
>No liquid echo for snake
the list goes on.

Attached: smashross.png (2724x1342, 3.69M)

yeah but no one asked for pirahna plant

>Ubisoft and Nintendo are butt buddies
>Nintendo keeps shoving their IPs down Ubis throat
>Ubisoft has expressed interest in keeping Rayman alive, even saying they'd be ok with him in smash
>Had 3 trophies in smash 4, then downgraded to 1 spirit in ultimate
I don't understand this shit

Attached: HEY!.png (332x498, 186K)

It's weird to me how little content Mario Party gets in Smash, considering how many games it's had and how much potential it has for a cool stage/nice remixes. All it's gotten in Smash has been one song port and a handful of spirits, and they're all from the newer games.

Only unique and cool SMT rep
Hakurai couldve done this instead of PP and killed 2 birds one stone.

Attached: Fuhrer.png (174x162, 20K)

>there is only one toad

>revert Olimar back to his Brawl moveset or at least give him his grapple up B
>make Alph an Olimar echo with the flying pikmin up B
>Olimar's Alph Alts get replaced by Louie alts
>Alph gets Brittany Alts

Bam. 4 Pimkin for the price of one.

Oh this invitation? YOU CAN'T AFFORD THIS INVITATION!

Attached: 1554507124095.jpg (1242x1080, 771K)

I want Tingle

SERIOUSLY THOUGH WHY THE FUCK ISNT SHINY CHARIZARD AN ALT

This is a good point user and I can't believe I've never seen it brought up before.

>Paper Peach and Bowser
>Eevee
>is that the fucking dude who ran the train in Star Fox
for what purpose
I can understand your reasoning for most of this (regardless of whether or not I agree) but those picks are just awful
You did get the DK reps perfect though, so I'll give you some points for that

>young link with razor sword + termina shield
>armored mewtwo
>outset island toon link
pretty much this whole fucking image
Even if 3.0 doesn't fix online or add stage builder, home run and target smash I'll cum buckets if we get above.

I would counter that with how I've never understood people's obsession with a fucking nothing character.

>Missing the bottom right

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

>Octolings not being an echo despite the roster being finalized in 2015.
>Pichu, who has an entirely different bodyshape, isn't an alt
Yes.
>Dixie, who has no tail, over Diddy
>Mewtwo, who came first, not being a Lucario echo, despite having entirely different moves all throughout the board and only share the neutral special.
>Mother, dead as fuck series, getting 3/4 god damn characters with the same moveset.
Actually worse than Fire Emblem. And you have no fucking idea how these things work.

He's ugly and and I and the rest of the U.S wont play his shitty game for that reason. Put Assassins Creed connor in instead

>young link with fierce deity slash final smash
>toon link with 4 swords slash final smash

holy fuck what a missed opportunity. I'm mad now

There should have been a classic link echo for BoTW link. Why you gotta gimp my main?

Hey remember when they had Rayman Origins as an exclusive Wii U get, then the game was delayed so it could become a multiplatform title?

I thought you were going for a Hanafuda Card type deal but now I feel like a buffoon

>9 Xeno characters
>Just marth

I like this.

Shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up I just want characters to have skins that aren't complete shit why do you insist on hurting me more FUCK

Play Young Link.

I'm not complaining because the mario alt references TTYD.

Greninja doesn't have a shiny alt. It has a black alt and then a purple alt that also changes his chest like the shiny color does, but not one alt with both.

Incineroar is the closest to actual shiny colors, but even so the white is changed to gray and the head pattern is slightly wrong (that white fur shouldn't be beside his eyes).

>Fawful
Only wanted by autists. Fawfulfags are just as bad as Genofags

>calling other people retarded
>"know one"

I would take a black knight echo over corrin any fucking day

>>Shadow isnt a sonic echo despite being the first edgy dark alt.
He absolutely was not, even in his own series Metal Sonic came before him and it had already been done in a million other series.

>Play a character with a smaller janky hitbox that doesnt operate like link at all, cant deflect projectiles, and has horrible range

Or, give me back my main.

>Not cutting Incineroar
>Replacing FE to make Xenoblade FE#2
Big mistakes, and this is letting it slide that you put in normal mario and zelda characters in like 3 times for the slightest difference

What if you get TP Link as the echo so Sakurai can just port his 4 model over.

> Wanting an echo over an unique character
Retard

based and kyarypilled

DK never had a belt or scars or shorts. At most he put on boxing gloves to play baseball or actually box.

Punchout Wii moron.

>mewtwo
> a lucario echo
> not the other way around
god I fucking hate lucario. I played him in brawl but only cause I missed mewtwo. I wish deoxys or darkrai had been playable instead

>3 fucking links
>2 fucking Zeldas
>Everyone complained about ThunderCougarFalconDorf
>Nobody ever helps rally behind the series' original big bad.

Attached: GameOver.jpg (500x386, 67K)

He didn't have shorts or a belt dumbass. Did you even play the fucking game?

Do us all a favor and neck yourself

He still isn't wrong

You guys are morons. Whether or not mewtwo came out chronologically first in melee, he was introduced as DLC AFTER Lucario. Lucario was base game. Mewtwo was smash DLC. You dont make a base character an echo of DLC.

I've wanted him for quite a while, honestly.

Major circuit moron

They eliminated most of Diddy's tail moves (only remaining an animation for recovering from ledges), which made some people speculate Dixie would be added as an Echo. Only in the end they removed them for no reason at all.

Inkling is already in the game

Literally all I wanted Young Link to be

Corrin isn't a Marth clone though. Chrom and Lucina need to go though. Fuck Dark Pit as well, while we're here

No, he just works at Baskin Robbins

I really like that out of all of them, Macho Man was chosen to be the Legend Class

youtube.com/watch?v=uSZETPjW25M
He's literally only in Last Stand mode.

The bosses got shafted in general. Galleom returned but Rayquaza didn't, in fact there isn't a Pokemon boss at all.

>Wanting a gay feet blondie anime boy with feminine skin tight armor over a badass big iron faceless knight just cause of some gay oc moveset that nobody gave a fuck about when it came out.
Sheeeeit i saw more roy players then corrins back in the day.

Rayquaza was a pretty awful boss to begin with

They really should've just let us make our own colors, the new way to pick them would be great for custom colors

i was, for lack of a better word, worried that the punch out spirits were all going to be low class or rarely existent but im glad there's some Legend Class for punch out

Too bad that Punch-Out didn't get any assist trophies

>Syrup
>Dixie
>Cranky
>Pig Ganon
>Marx
>Viridi
>Black Shadow
>Takamaru
>King Hippo
>Porky
>Hanafuda
>all reps are close to Nintendo
Absolutely based.

>Final smash is Ganon slamming into opponent, triggers flashy cutscene where his shadow looms over them with a red background just like the LOZ2 game over screen
It would fit so perfectly with how Ultimate does final smashes, jesus christ

Attached: 1518752959385.png (1800x1519, 2.31M)

STINKY DAY

I'm pretty sure they'll never do that due to licensing issues, like how Pokemon several third party characters have strict rules on how their colors must be handled (like Pacman and Sonic always keeping just variations of their default color).

Dark Matter is one of the most important villains in the series. All those other floating eyeball final bosses were based on this guy.
It is the only recurring villain besides Dedede, who isn't even bad most of the time. A Dark Matter boss fight represents the series as a whole much better than Marx does.
>What did Dark Matter trilogy have? Dark Matter and the first 3 animal buddies, that's it. Nobody gives a shit about the enemies and bosses, those aren't as memorable compared to the ones Sakurai made.
You do realize a lot of the bosses in these games are reused from Sakurai's, right? Dedede, Whispy, and Kracko appear in almost every Kirby game. Of course the enemies that debuted in the first game and keep reappearing are more well known than ones that only appeared once or twice two decades ago. Remakes and the anime are also big factors in this.
Even with a small number of appearances, plenty of people still care about Adeleine. They begged for her to return every time a new game came around. The modern Kirby developers actually acknowledged this.

Attached: 1547107705516.png (263x294, 104K)

He was the final boss in one game I think. A really obscure one.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started on her by retooling Diddy's tail moved but realized very early on that they just wouldn't have the time.

>Petey Piranha returns in Piranha Plant's Final Smash
>all he does is reference that stupid cage shit which he at no point does in the Mario series
>and uncharacteristically breathes fire as opposed to vomiting goop or whipping gusts of wind or flying
Fuck Sakurai.

>it really just doesn't feel like Samus
How so? I think it's one of the more faithful representations in Smash. She has a bunch of classic items from the series: missiles, charge shot, tether beam, boost (dash attack), screw attack, bombs. The only change I can think of is being able to roll around in ball form or maybe something like the ice beam.

They wouldn't have to. She was literally planned for Brawl but didn't make it. Sakurai had to have come up with a moveset back then considering how he does things. Which is why I don't get why they don't just add her anyways. It's not like she fell out of relevance like Toon Zelda and Plusle and Minun.

He deserves it, he was the original final boss and was consistently the guy right behind every other final fighter

Smash Bros Brawl is Petey Piranha's biggest appearance since the only other competition was Sunshine. I don't get why some people are annoyed when Smash references Smash.

Neither Samus or Dark Samus have a Phazon suit alt but both of them have a black alt that could be a phazon suit with a few tweaks

I'll be mad about this forever

Attached: 1554872915018.jpg (367x446, 41K)

>She was literally planned for Brawl but didn't make it. Sakurai had to have come up with a moveset back then considering how he does things.

She was intended as a tag character with Diddy, and then Sakurai scrapped the gimmick and her alongside it, so she likely never had a solo moveset designed for her.

You don't get it. She was planned for Brawl as a tag team character with Diddy, like the Ice Climbers. The moveset he came up with was for the two of them, but he ditched that in favor of solo Diddy. 4 would've been the perfect time, but the timing was off with Tropical Freeze, which was the first time she'd been in a major game in years. And, as I said for Ultimate, they squeezed in what they could. Look at how tight the roster is.
She'll get her chance eventually. It's a matter of when, not if.

Because that's all of Smash Ultimate. It's just Sakurai's self-wank. Like everything involving Kirby in Smash. Could they really not think of anything for Yoshi but reference fucking Melee?

Ok but for real so you guys really think that the dev team aren't gonna add more colors for the fighters?

retard roster.
best taste steamrolling through this thread.

Attached: Smash_roster_REBOOT.png (1920x1088, 2.04M)

I think the intention was to be a combination of Ice Climbers and Zelda/Sheik. The complications probably came from the character percentages and how that whole thing would work.

Attached: 5mash wishlist_for DLC or every successive entry.png (2550x1516, 3.52M)

>Super Macho Man needs to be special summoned by using Urban Champion, Machamp, Balrog(WoL only) and a random attack spirit

Good fucking lord

He’s boring.

I don't think Samus should be as floaty as she is, she hasn't felt like that in her own games since Super. Other that that, I do agree she technically has a pretty faithful moveset in theory, but after maining her for several games I feel like the way they implemented those iconic moves is very archaic. It could be better

Attached: steve-rothlisberger-samusactionvaria.jpg (1920x1552, 385K)

Not much of a reboot when it has the same amount of characters as smash 4.

nah

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1088, 1.9M)

Can we like, not have world of light only spirits

Bosses I can understand

But I don’t want to go through WoL for a fucking spirit that 3 summons need

Return to reddit

Absolutely based

>Balrog (WoL only)
Not true, I think you can sometimes buy him. I was able to get two.
The ones that REALLY annoy me are the summoned spirits that can also be enhanced. Fuck that shit.

Where are any newcomers?

Yikes!

>The preferential treatment some characters get by having more costumes than everyone else for no real good reason kind of sucks.
That doesn't happen in Ultimate though, which is actually kind of annoying since it resulted in losing some good costumes for no reason like Fire Mario.

SEETHING

Attached: hes_in.webm (1920x1080, 218K)

The issue with Samus is mainly in her normals, which are way too focused on meele combat, when you look at how characters like Megaman and Mii Gunner were implemented, you can see even her normals could be more weapon focused.

There's also how slow her standard uncharged power being is, which is rather off compared to the actual Metroid games.

>Eleven years waiting for him
>Finally get him
>In typical Sakurai fashion, he stops right there and goes for recolors when there was finally alternate costumes being added
The hat isn't enough.

Attached: 1421892540765.jpg (623x734, 329K)

Literally slap an eyepatch on his forest camo and you've got Big Boss.

Attached: MGS3-Pachinko-Snake.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

>Link echo
>Ness echo
>Fucking Mike Tyson as a Little Mac echo of all thing
>Wolf is fucking Falco's echo
>Deoxys stands out like a sore thumb in terms of being the only non gen 1 Pokemon rep
>Chosen Undead
>Doom Guy
I hope you didn't spend too much time on this

Attached: 2A0A2AD3-64C3-46B4-A482-47C4209BC300-296-000000BCC3F11818.jpg (1060x1500, 174K)

It pretty much had everyone from Punch Out Wii except Disco Kid and Aran Ryan

Giga Mac and Super Macho Man as Legends

Sandman, Soda Popinski, Doc and King Hippo as Ace’s

I would say it did surprisingly well

He's been in NSMB as well.
Although there he just tries to ground pound you repeatedly, really lame boss fight even compared to Sunshine.

I want to complain about this but he's portrayed so perfectly that I really can't

Attached: 1544861222950.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Why are 90% of the alts in smash just awful recolors? There's so many options to be creative with.

It's more ridiculous that he doesn't have a Zack alt.

To be fair all the recolors are based on Kremlings and aren’t random

who do you want user?

That’s technically Square’s fault but his blue color is based on it

>another sword user

>Out of all the street fighter remixes we only got Yoko doing Vega

Master Hand with a Power Glove skin

Daisy for a Wario color outfit

or a Mona style outfit.

I still feel like he's a pretty safe bet, since Capcom's already on board and DMC5 is hot off the presses. But that might just be wishful thinking since I really want Dante and Bayonetta to finally be in the same game.

Pikmin fags are delusional.

I didn't say they were random, just that he didn't try for at least one or two slots for the Kaptain.

If Melee was released further into the Gamcube's lifespan, he'd probably be in.
Or Lyn. Most likely Lyn, actually. But Hector would be cooler.

Attached: hector.gif (500x467, 215K)

Come on, now

Attached: 1200px-ALBW_Princess_Hilda_Artwork.png (1200x1587, 1.75M)

Animal Crossing not having any legend spirits really bother me

Not even KK, Resetti or Nook despite two of them being enhanced

I'm glad nintendo hasn't completely forgotten about punch out

>I really want Dante and Bayonetta to finally be in the same game.
user they're already in a game together...

Attached: Shin_Megami_Tensei_Liberation_Dx2___Art_1b_1531998070.jpg (1400x788, 125K)

Elder god tier:
Shacho
Shit tier:
rest

Who or what do you think would make a good legendary spirit from AC? Some rare catchable critter, like a shark, scorpion, or tarantula?

Legit think original guitar K.K. should have.

Guitar KK very easily

That Mario is jaundiced and grotesque. Anyway, the answer unironically is Waluigi.

>Dr Kawashima’s enhanced into Devilish Mode

NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DID YOU REMIND ME ABOUT THAT GAME, MY HEAD HURTS IM NOT OLD

>Duck Hunt’s only related spirits are Wild Gunman and Officer,lady,gangster

The absolute state

youtube.com/watch?v=xeUbRd3eIeY
youtube.com/watch?v=UaeEMwVkCJ4

Snatcher music on the Shadow Moses stage

Attached: Snatcher-Cover-Gillian.jpg (1383x1180, 77K)

That's Legends not Origins

I blame the fact they made his belly armor so important to his moveset, and both the pirate and scientist outfits would have covered it too much.

Attached: k. irby.png (680x1083, 621K)

uhh sure autismo lmao.

Not bad, but you missed the best theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=HWMaR8tRCWc

Fucking this.
The best goddamn link should have an alt.
Maybe we'll get a DLC alt pack?
It'd be stupidly easy for them to do...

Attached: BaseballBugsBunny.png (200x200, 83K)

Agreed.
Switch out some of his moves/specials like they did with Ganondorf to make him less of a clone.

just switch out the bombs for mask transformation and make him 4 in 1

up until now, I didn't think he should get in.
But this pic is pretty good desu.

Overall. Not bad.

Attached: 1519882996566.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

There are so many good alt costumes that make no fucking sense to be excluded.
>no kumatora alt on lucas
>no masked man uniform alt on lucas
>no PJ alt for ness

Man, if ninty added at least two alt costumes of Samus' previous suits, that would've been baller as fuck.

This, a perfect render of the LttP design.

Attached: LttP Turnaround by AlexKola Smaller.gif (700x754, 3.33M)

This, but with K.Rool's hurt sound for when he gets KO'd
youtu.be/TvpRdZJpZnU?t=34

Man, Link has a tiny penis.

These two videos.
youtu.be/DifVzmpgCa0
youtu.be/lxpdWBV3Mx4
Seriously, these are direct improvements save for the Megaman clips being too repetitive as a result of modding limitations. And while I'm at it, Yoshi's current 3D model still looks like shit.

Attached: yoshidesigns_1.png (2792x1369, 2.36M)

Man I would love to have her as an echo with Pac-Man's custom moves from smash 4

Attached: 1502156097720.png (270x230, 2K)

There's so many possibilities with alt costumes yet sakurai has the stupidest ideas with some of them

best post ITT

Male Nohr Corrin

We only got Shiny Mewtwo in Melee, and he's awful in that.

hey fuck you Foreman Spike mario is great. I'm still mad that they changed his blue outfit.

FUCK the 8-costume limit and FUCK Crafted Yoshi.

Attached: yls8zf3risi21.png (854x936, 473K)

navi as some sort of item that stuns a character by buzzing around them saying hey listen over and over

Attached: 3AD017EA-F0CD-41F8-8893-F7ED307B7880.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Lowering the amount of costumes was retarded. Everyone should have 16+ choices. The majority were just piss easy recolors anyway.

Honestly, fuck the stage builder and the extra modes people want in 3.0, the #1 thing I've wanted since fucking BRAWL was unlockable alt costumes. Why the fuck has that never been added?

This looks ugly, I'm sure a much better job of bringing the LttP look into 3D could be done

Attached: 1535226875976.png (307x439, 83K)

thats actually awesome

It’s a costume you idiot. But, you are an anime poster, so I should’ve known better.

The 8 costume limit is probably done to save file space, but if previous Smash games are anything to go by, alts are stored in a really retarded way. They make copies of the entire character model for each recolor.

theres like 3 good looking shinies in the whole series. like fuck i love mint green mankey or yellow pidgey

>Sonic
>Tails
>Knuckles
>Eggman
>Shadow
All should be in Smash. I am not wrong.

They should give her different Beam/Missile types like Project M does. All should have their distinct advantages and disadvantages.

Attached: Metroid_Prime_(Samus_Gravity_Suit).png (1920x2912, 3.6M)

You guys think the only reason they don't do alts for Samus is because making new animations for each arm cannon would be too much work for a costume?

Attached: giphy (5).gif (480x270, 1M)

This, fuck BOTW link

Was there even a real disadvantage to switching to Ice in PM? Yeah moves did less knockback but those missiles were fast as fuck and the changed upsmash/fair were both objectively better than their fire counterparts

Attached: 6f6b3be35d2594345e592f43a10abd29.gif (667x500, 2.76M)

You are correct

>Marth
>Ike
>Lyn
>Robin
>Black Knight
Best FE crew for Smash. Prove me wrong.

Totally fucking maining Mario with Eyes on Hat
Eyeless hat mario mains gtfo

Initially? To promote Pikmin 3. Same reason Crafted Yoshi got in Ultimate.

Him

Attached: 811Fbht0DLL.png (512x512, 422K)

I've said it before and ill say it again

That steve render is glorious

I'm more irritated by the fact that they made such a huge deal over stuff like Wedding/Builder Mario being in the game and barely anyone having anything remotely similar. Imagine if the shop had costumes and palette swaps you could spend all those worthless fucking coins on. Some wouldn't even require much effort.
>Lucina with her mask always on
>Mario with Cappy's eyes visible at all times
>Cosmic Mario and Cosmic Spirit
>Helmetless Mega Man
>different shields for the Links

Petey was also a boss in partners in time, and don't forget mario kart double dash. Do you guys not realize he was fucking shilled briefly?

>that jiggle

Attached: 1518157108661.png (300x300, 6K)

Stage boss / AT?

Attached: 1553480702773.jpg (811x1024, 94K)

It's been a while since I touched PM so I can't really recall, but I'd rather have the Wave Beam and maybe Plasma Beam since they'd work better in Smash. One of her custom moves in Smash 4 gave me some light beam vibes.

Nor are there any boxer themes. Just the plain menu themes.

>Literal recolors
>"Cheapen the value"
Worst part is drones will eat up any bullshit Gamefreak will dish out

Stage boss
Taranza can be an assist trophy that takes over a fighter

None of the Pokemon have shiny alts. They're CLOSE to being the same colors, but slightly different just because.

Captain Toad was pretty much a shoe-in for Ultimate if not for the fact that it was so newcomer-lite.

If it manages to become a multi-game series like the other games that offshot mainline Mario games (WarioLand & Yoshi's Island), I think we will see him added in the next game.
Not really exciting enough to be Ultimate DLC imo.

This doesn't really make sense considering that they've been making shinies easier and easier to get over the years.

I'm so glad Richter's in the game, but man I would've loved a Hydro Storm final smash as opposed to Grand Cross. Also while I do prefer his Rondo design over SOTN I kinda wish we would've gotten an alt costume instead of a slightly different shade of blue.

Attached: SOTN_Holy_Water_3.gif (448x298, 1.48M)

Is it really that strange when Mario Maker originally had Pokemon without their iconic cries or even Pokemon fanfares?

I used to love Yoshi. Now I detest him.

>SNES Yoshi
pretty neat
>voiced Mega Man
fuck no

>ground pound and grab only have sounds and are 100x better
>everything else has his obnoxious voice
Way to fuck it up.

I think it's fine. He keeps the voice for those who like it and those who don't still have the old sounds.
Megaman 8/MVC/Rockman Adventure Megaman is best Megaman, faggot.

>whiny uguu shota-kun voice uWu
no fuck off

Nigger I just like it when Megaman shows actual emotion, like he does in basically every fucking depiction of the character aside from the NES sprite.
I bet you think DK making generic stock ape noises is good too, faggot.

>I bet you think DK making generic stock ape noises is good too
no it's shit for different reasons
mega man shouldn't sound like a literal faggot

As Isaac as an Assist Trophy, I really want his son Matthew as a playable DLC

Well as weak as representation of Kirby as whole is, at least that Marx boss battle is pretty kino

Attached: hotdog.gif (500x400, 840K)

>An 8 year old kid shouldn't sound like an 8 year old kid

He's not X you know, hes capcoms astro boy ripoff

I want to see a Louie/Charlie echo but those fucks would rather have that twat bitch instead

It's shit for the exact same fucking reason that silent Megaman or silent Isabelle is shit, that being that it doesn't fit the actual character.

based

>bait poster getting replies
Not even mad

sakurai had major parts in amazing mirror, so move Nature/forest area and dark metaknight to the left side and increase the %

He's right about kirby 64 though, that game is the only kirby game that aged like ass

>He's right about kirby 64 though, that game is the only kirby game that aged like ass
How so? I went back and replayed it not too long ago and it's the same as it ever was, far from the best Kirby but has it's own really unique gimmick that will never be seen ever again. Plus the soul

>DK is barely audible (Scooby Kong would be objectively better) and has no reason to be "grrr realistic ape" after Brawl
>Diddy and K. Rool get the same shit
>Bowser still sounds like a dying mutt instead of simply using clips of Kenny James
>Isabelle is mute
>Duck Hunt finally gets voice clips yet Pac-Man doesn't have a star KO cry
>Mario, despite showing more emotion than ever, still sounds like he's dying and they couldn't be bothered to get Martinet to record new lines (something he'd gladly do)
>Palutena and Viridi ruined forever thanks to union horseshit
>G&W's star KO scream changed to the bell

Attached: mcJsa.jpg (1175x900, 112K)

Awful

retards

Also awful

You managed to make it WAYYYYYY worse.

it's so fucking slow holy shit movement is awful

Seething Isaacfag

But i'll give you that it has soul and fucking top tier music

This!!!

Wario's WL2 alt from Brawl.
Black Yoshi.
Characters being able to have more than 8 alts.

autism

Is it really that hard for them to add more alt skins/colors?

Isabelle doesn’t make any Animalese noises and that kinda sucks

Attached: 3C58F930-44B2-442B-B3DF-060A069D8B61.gif (320x240, 661K)

Geez, the retardation in this post alone...

Attached: 1552496802334.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

Fuck no. Every character has like 64 unused alt color slots, they've already got the systems in place to add more.

holy fuck I think he's serious...

Attached: 1419506429722.jpg (960x544, 38K)

Steve not getting in makes alot of sense

Attached: 1554720803459.gif (500x500, 485K)

FUCK YOU IT'S NOT FUNNY

Attached: the pre-NL fan's eternal rage.png (700x900, 464K)

it makes no sense that mega man has his death sound and namco has a bigger role in the development

sakurai is an idiot on a lot of things

>Mewtwo not being a lucario echo
They share one fucking move, and it's from Samus!!

Attached: 1547339857004.gif (500x500, 210K)

>but sakurai
I bet you blame sakurai for the music selection
I bet you also think he decided all of Sonic's alts

>sakurai
That's Namco.

>BUT ISAAC
Seethe and deflect against random characters all you want but so long as Olimar doesn't say a single word you're stuck with the Alph alt costume Louiefags.

What the fuck does waluigi even do besides race and tennis?

Attached: Guaranteed Replies.png (500x500, 19K)

His taxes and the laundry.

that looks pretty sweet

Anything at all would be an improvement on MOM suit but you can't beat the Prime suit

Attached: 0a4ded9c-ba25-4468-a801-39e77c14a40d.jpg (720x540, 161K)

explain why namco would allow pac to be in game, have all their classic music, remixes up the ass, pacland of all stages, etc but they DRAW THE LINE at the iconic death sound?

yeah it doesn't fly, that's on sakurai

Whats this?

He doesn't need to do much, a lot of characters get filled in movesets just based on the few things they've got. 3/4 of Sonic's specials look like the same fucking thing, Pac-Man gets fruits and shit, etc. It's not that hard to just make a fighting moveset for Waluigi.

>Let's use the lame Champion's tunic as his default look
Not a fan but a reasonable decision
>Let's also use his horrible """classic""" Tunic from BotW as his alt despite us having no qualms about mixing and matching designs with other Zelda characters
No
>And all the alts on that will be the laziest possible retextures, just color his fucking legs like they're pants
NO

Attached: 4j6jnvz3jy311.png (1136x452, 1.18M)

Mario as sayori
Luigi as yuri
Peach as monika

I never knew I wanted this. I want this.

Is that the cock mongler face

>deoxys
>black knight

My fucking nigga

Pic related

Attached: 220px-Mewtwo_in_armor.png (220x275, 126K)

Holy fuck I never noticed that they recolored the actual skin of his legs on his classic tunic alts to look like pants. Damn that's stupid.

Reimu

Attached: Th145Reimu2.png (808x1041, 638K)

Mario's dash attack should be a long jump

is this loss?

I like the Champion's outfit as the default. The Tunic of the Wild looks like fucking shit and I'm pissed they didn't just give him other armors as alts.

it was in brawl and then they took it away for no reason

Attached: Wario-side-by-side.jpg (623x409, 110K)

Dumb anime poster complaining about deoxys. Typical.

How hard is it.

Attached: 1526836895720m.jpg (631x1024, 78K)

Isn't Mewtwos green alt basically it's shiny?

The two missing 64 stages were basically remade in melee, and those stages are included. I'm guessing that's why. Although it is weird.

>Eevee the only new Pokemon rep
>Keeping Inkling
>Keeping Villager and Isabelle
>Mother character no one asked for
Ooh... No no no
>Yeah this roster is pretty shit let me cut out 50% of it that'll make it better

You all get the punch

Attached: __Tyler1.jpg (685x685, 52K)

What about Danica Patrick?

>no Pac-Man World 2 content

Attached: 1548514074805.png (359x468, 111K)

I think his up air is from pac man world 2

Why does it feel that these posts are the same method of shitposting that those "bandana dee fags" has used by shoving polls on everyone's throats to drown out any kind of Kirby discussion in Smash?

The least they could have done was give her and dark samus some alts based on Hunters color schemes

Attached: 1545019792758.png (640x631, 493K)

wait do we seriously not have the actually shiny versions for the pokemon?

Attached: 1552867484339.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

Some are close, but none are exact. Greninja and Mewtwo have ones that are in the ballpark, but still off the mark

It's because GameFreak has some autism about Smash not being allowed to include the ACTUAL shiny colors because they're "special" or some shit, so they just use a really close approximation but a few shades off or something