FFXIV DDoS attack

Wew lads. Which one of you did this?

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/c5635c71844194ef3f02ea2a5ce34829165cce33

Attached: 0A87418E-453D-4EDA-B4D7-46E977976D87.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UAYCz_aZ8JU&t=5s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5231615/
youtube.com/watch?v=V4M8Vwk5teY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me :)

Angry WoWfags from Yea Forums that are tired of FFXIVfags invading their Classic and Retail threads.

The shota bunny poster finally went nuclear

remember when 4.0 launched and they blamed people trying to log in as DDoS attacks because they didnt want to admit to having shit infrastructure? yea me too.

can someone explain to me the appeal of FFXIV? afking just to raid once a week?

Or can you actually progress your character at max level outside of raids?

it’s literally just gear grinding once you hit the level cap and that’s it

literally the first 3 months of every expansion then the game dies due to rehash armor and garbage content. they think that grinding gems/shit cogs is what makes the game.

ERPing with other transpersons, playing dressup/decorating, gold saucer minigames.

lolno

playing through the excellent story content then unsubbing until the next patch. This is how they actually want you to play.

should I play ffxiv?

no it sucks now

How real is the tranny meme with XIV? Is it just some baseless thing wowfags came up with? Is it overblown cause of a couple very vocal streamers/YTers? Or do a disproportionate amount of trannies actually play XIV compared to other games?

If so, what draws them to the game?

Attached: almost unpleasent.png (384x390, 153K)

>excellent story content
don't people pay to skip this actually?

>excellent
lmao, are we playing the same game?

>excellent story content
they didn't even bother to voice act it, why would they bother writing a good story if they're gonna half-ass it.

>what draws outcasts to an game designed for outcasts

It's real but also overblown by Yea Forums because it's Yea Forums. I feel partially responsible for the Au Ra = trannies shit and I regret it because now half the posts in these threads are people accusing each other of being trannies.

The latter
Cute anime female characters they can self-insert as
Casual gameplay
Lots of dressup options

bro i started skipping cutscenes in 2.1 and have been doing so consistently for years now. Only reason I do the story is because they lock content behind it and i dont want to pay $40 to skip it every expansion.

if you're obsessed with them, like you are, then you will find them

HRT fucks with your head

Where my lost niggas at?

Attached: IMG_20190411_181333.jpg (1500x2000, 263K)

It's partially true. On shitholes like Balmung and Mateus (which are getting quarantined to their own datacenter in two weeks), this is applicable. Outside of there you mostly find normalfags.
It's weird that so many trannies play it though considering that it doesn't pander to them at all, they just latched onto it because it allows them to be cute and didn't immediately tell them to fuck off.

You're what's wrong with mmos

>human feet
why is square so incredibly lazy

Helions are cucks.

Attached: 1535581805855.png (631x672, 574K)

what a shame

Trannies are heavily focused in specific servers lik Balmung or any server you see advertised as unofficial RP servers. If you play on a server like Leviathan or Faerie, you'll probably have to go out of your way to find trannies.

I thought it was a meme until I filled in for an guy in my friend's static one night. Female Miqo character, WHM, literally could not type a sentence without an emoticon, played like shit. He tried to add me afterwards but I shot it down real quick.

Considered unsubbing that night.

overblown

dress up and it's a good game.

lost one incels where we at

its not even a good story. its fucking going everywhere as far as i can tell and they make you port a million times just to waste time and make it seem expansive. BULLSHIT and im not participating.

Everyone has fucked up feet

It's real but you won't encounter them unless you really search for them. They usually stay in their cliques and don't interact much with players outside of them. The danger is that a lot of them are mid/hardcore raiders so be very careful when you join a static.

if you want to just play with your friends, then do whatever you want. The story starts off really slow but I think it's worth sitting through.

There's not really that much to compare it to. FFXIV has a better story than most FF games. FFXIV has a better story than most big MMOs, although MMOs are dying in-general.

I joined a random static to do Omega with, which was promptly torn apart by a tranny who always quit after thirty minutes because they got too angry.

When XIVfags go on about it's "good" story they mean in comparison to other MMOs, which is true. But that's like saying your stripclub has the best buffet of any stripclub in town. Nobody in their right mind plays an MMO for the story when single player games exist.

only ronso have beast claw hands though

Yea Forums blows it out of proportion. there's only really one meme that's true and it's that mentors are collectively shit - and that's not even a Yea Forums meme.

>join FC discord
>it’s full off trannies
>half of them passive aggressive and are “”””depressed”””” every other day
>the other half are starting drama daily
been playing solo ever since

I have a few gays in my FC, one potential trans. They're all really chill and really good at the game. The potential trans one is a top raider in our World and he's never done anything to make me think he's unstable at all. I think the meme is overblown.

Attached: 1516931681620.png (720x525, 523K)

Listen and laugh, my friend

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UAYCz_aZ8JU&t=5s

Attached: 8C9E67C2-653A-4CD8-B9C4-CB6027E9AEE9.jpg (659x879, 114K)

give servers back

Attached: 1539879032779.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

You know literally nothing about the story and seem convinced it's some big conspiracy
Your autism is astounding
Maybe WoW is your speed

>shit infrastructure

Nailed it.

Much easier to blame ddos than admit to cheaping out on servers.

>uses tranny image
nice cope tranny, we know you’re mentally unstable

That tranny knows what xe's talking about though.

Most likely true. There’s no way one (1) fag is capable of shutting down several data centers across an entire fucking continent.

>Nobody in their right mind plays an MMO for the story when single player games exist.
Name one non-MMO game that lets me experience a 200-hours long story and a universe that keeps developing even further every 3 months.

I'm going to marry Y'shtola!

You're actually delusional
People ddos shit all the time
Any angry nerd with access to a botfarm can

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I do raids bitch i dont need to know the story i have ilvl 405

Just telling you how it is bro. Have a good night my guy.

Attached: 1517794457651.png (301x342, 66K)

hes right though. XIV has high points but like 80% of the MSQ is busy work and errands for random people.

I haven't liked most of the Hrothgar they've shown but I actually like this one.

>FFXIV story
>better than WoW
lmao there isn’t a single character in this game that can even remotely compete with sylvanas

Nigger I raid too and everything is ten times more enjoyable with story and context you hyper-sperg

>Join FC discord
>everyone has like a million fucking roles, meanwhile I'm just "raider". Fine by me
>everything is fine for about 2 weeks
>someone posts a screencap which includes their discord client
>notice they have like 4 extra text channels on their list than I do
>one of them is named "HRT discussion"

I quit the next day.

Attached: 1554017317312.jpg (395x280, 19K)

just got cut offf during my epic rotation

how long is this shit gonna go on

Attached: angery.jpg (738x658, 414K)

She has an UCoB clear. You don't.
I think I know who I'll be listening to.

of course that dude knows, men are better at videogames.

Nobody on Yea Forums is smart enough to operate a DDoS

>the incel clan
based fuck w*Men

>resub
>ddos happens

Well fuck you too unchangeable wheel of fate

Attached: eat a dick nigger.jpg (1156x1080, 353K)

I still have my free fantasia and I really want to because I was one of the people always bitching about the lack of a real furry race, but I like my male lala too much and I think the size contrast would be too much

dead game
stop wasting time on this

this is why you only join small FCs

i bet you cried when they killed off one of the story characters that they hammed up for you

>he doesn't remember LOIC

>wowfags

Attached: 1526469826661.png (597x376, 124K)

Is there any server that isn't infested with trannies? I'm thinking of moving back to Primal datacenter.

There is only one physical datacenter per region, all the servers are in the same building. The different datacenters you connect to are just a logical split that only exists in software.

>trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies everything is tranny

When will mods finally filter this word like they did with s o y b o y?

>Launch of expansion where everyone and their mom is playing
>Combine it with a DDOS attack by anyone with access to a botnet (you can hire them from dark net markets)
No shit servers went down.

>resubbing during free log-in week
Embarassing

Attached: 1276968066103.png (399x399, 291K)

lmfao hey vivid efflorescence

right? I for once never met a tranny ingame and I'm even a kind of celeb on my server

Why is it that there are so many trannies on this game? It's not a joke.

I don't play the game and I know/knew 3 """girls""" who play this now.

Attached: 1485482387355.jpg (188x158, 7K)

I like to play it in spurts of 1 month once a year

>getting THIS fucking assblasted about literally two low focus words in a giant speech

>join guild
>guy identifies as non gender binary
lol fa-
>he's actually pretty cute

Attached: 1541995984294.png (646x634, 350K)

You do realize that you can hire someone else to DDOS. They rent out their botnet for Bitcoin.

Game lets you make cute girls to self insert into.
I made my cute girl to fap to though.

>mfw posting this after reading the first few replies and seeing the debate going on

I can vouch that there are trannies on this shit.
Something 100% attracts them.

Attached: 1494606655987.gif (360x230, 2.81M)

what the fuck happened to blizzard?

i-it's just a meme bro!
t-totally made up!
cope amrite?

Attached: 1549954312671.png (1750x792, 315K)

This
>join small FC back in 2.2
>only 5 people
>still play with them to this day
>added 2 more people this xpac and we’re all hyped for SHB
the biggest mistake you can do is join those fuck huge FCs where there’s a high chance of bumping into cliques/dramafags/trannies

Attached: 432FFA55-DE6F-4F2C-9000-84E0F0AB05CD.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

Ahem. This is your date for the night user, say something nice.

Attached: unknown (20).png (1707x1077, 1.92M)

>lets male characters wear a skirt
>can die it metallic pink
>can put gay haircut and makeup on
>hair dresser NPC is a flamboyant gay
idk desu

their writing has always been horrible. good comic booky character designs tho.

It's pretty awful desu

Attached: 1547497271677.png (606x1234, 299K)

Will they kill the tornado kick rotation in 5.0? I hate it.

Attached: 1554849024946.jpg (546x500, 131K)

Herero male here.
I find feminine boys far more attractive than trannies.

>is the board that constantly screams about trannies overblowing the amount of trannies that play a game

Attached: 1478388191457.jpg (433x469, 50K)

how long can you pre order shadowbringers/ when does the pre order period end?

none of those """""girls""""" ever plays a male character

That's a really cute drawing honestly

>considering unsubbing because of one gay nigga
Just ignore him lmao

>dont release male buns
>dont release female bara cats
>get DDoS'd
That's what you get, now these clowns use their money to pay ddosers instead of buying fanta.

Attached: 1554284962689.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

theyre just dudes playing videogames but they think theyre girls so of course they flock to this gayass game

*blocks your path*
nothin personel ijin...

Attached: 1535048902479.png (1040x1600, 1.34M)

Never meet a tranny and only 1 faggot.
t. EU

Tornado kick rotation is great. Fuck off.

fucking hell

Wait you can hide certain channels to specific roles? I thought they were just for @ing people. I've actually never managed a discord server before.

very concerning

Attached: 1539193032185.jpg (400x378, 35K)

I hope 5.0 gets rid of Lance Mastery
Dragoon was great up until that exact point

But it’s not even just one sodomite, 70% of the playerbase is trash

desu one reason I can't get into WoW is because the story, world, and characters are so fucking stupid.

Nobody on Yea Forums has money to hire someone
You don't know what you're talking about. Shit like that stopped working forever ago

>this is the person behind the wc3 remake
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WOWNIGGERS

Most likely.

Oh damn wish i could get carried like that

>FC mate I’ve known since 2.0 recently came out as trans
>he invites all his tranny friends to the FC
>they immediately start drama with the few girls in the FC
>they buddy buddy up with a random member every few days just to talk shit about other members and start infighting
>anyone who calls them out gets kicked when the tranny gang tell the FC leader they’re being harassed/bullied
>quit the FC this morning and transferred servers

>all of the na leHardcore raiders are trannies now
>ayesa was right

>You don't know what you're talking about.
Yep, you got me

>Shit like that stopped working forever ago
What happened?

So we can pretty much come to an agreement that anyone that posts anime girls on Yea Forums is likely to be a tranny.

Attached: 3455465676767688.jpg (1190x1200, 147K)

All I wanted to do was play some Seal Rock tonight.

Attached: 1551860442951.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

you get what you put in.
whenever im in the mood for specific content i pull in people who are desirable to do that content via PF.
ignore the shit bro and play your game and trust me you'll find people you like and arent with all that gay shit

>Nobody on Yea Forums has money to hire someone
You should visit /vg/ then and the ffxiv general, people there spend thousands on shop items.
People have the money.

Are you implying 30% is good ? I don't think even 1% is good, also if you're good find yourself good people to play with, it's not that hard, unless you're not as good as you think.

Literally the same shit that happened to Games Done Quick.

Attached: 1524567739114.jpg (2048x1536, 528K)

>picking Sylvanas of all people as your example of a 'good character'

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they’ve been trannies since Gordias. The tranny influx happened in 3.0 when WoD failed and they all migrated to xiv

Hecs right though, I hate seeing little kids forced to become gay/trans by their parents just because they were kind of wimpy or shy at a super young age. Shit's stupid.

ERP and idling in towns

She was before she went full retard, at least.

>haha fag I bet you get invested in stories
>you should just be a robot like me

you really are autistic

nigga you gay

>Tranny
>Anime shit always involved

Every fucking time. This "im rly a gril" shit is so disingenuous, all that is is their fetish going way too far

In fact that's most trannies, they all watch so much anime their minds get addled and now they want to act on their fetishes to the utmost degree

>So we can pretty much come to an agreement that anyone that posts anime girls on Yea Forums is likely to be a tranny.
No, anime girls are cute, anime girls are for cherishing and loving.
It's just that ill trannies and the overall LGBTBBQ community started invading something and now it gets associated with their disgusting likeness.

The same way homosexuals ruined rainbows for everyone and mustaches.

Attached: 1553905641637.jpg (922x917, 142K)

we'll people are my content and my story comes from my relationships with them
youre the one in love with NPCs maybe youre the robot

My masculinity is one of my favorite aspects of life but I like cute shit sometimes. What does it mean user?

Attached: 1527643570765.jpg (900x900, 428K)

I did not. I'm about to log in to play.

Attached: 1524490378332.jpg (870x1060, 164K)

false flaggot

this
anime girls are only posted by trannies because they know it’s something they will never be. Cute and feminine.

Just tell me more shit I can blackmail Alphinaud with

Not really. Men are just the best at everything, including playing the role of the woman.

>meme
If only you knew how bad things really were.

Attached: 1552691565968.jpg (613x1043, 192K)

>trans
>not unstable

People don't realize how autistically dedicated some anons can be on this board.
Some guy set up a bot that spams unrelated posts to shit up the GW2 general on /vg/ because people where laughing at his female Charr. The general was literally unusable because of that.

cope

>the virgin golden
>the chad koji

Attached: 20180921140433_1.jpg (1680x1050, 306K)

>have to go into the quicksand for a quest
>cat sluts at every fucking corner

Just wait till they become 30 years old and the HRT doesn’t work anymore. They’re going to hit the wall worse than woman and it’ll be too late to go back.

Attached: 1BF049C4-08B9-49BE-949E-8741C515EA37.jpg (1444x2048, 1.04M)

That you're an Adonis.

I've met more trannies on WoW than on XIV

I'm not lying though. His name was quinn and he looked pretty good with black lipstick.

>americans being degenerate again
I am so glad those brainwashed mutts are on their own servers.

>story skippers will never know how much more exciting the raids and primal fights are with context
>they will never understand how heavy the Phoenix fight is
>they will never feel any sort of emotion as Akh Morn comes out timed with the lyrics of Answers
>they will never understand why Final Steps is so beloved
>they will never notice your character going back in time to save themselves during Alex prime, or why Alex even let you do that in the first place
That's a hard, HARD yikes from me.

pretty much this

Face it faggot, anime girls were always shit

>Anime girl discord/steam avatar
>Female Au'ra/Miqo
>unhealthy obsession with glamours
>Healer

I challenge you to find me a XIVtranny that doesn't meet at least 3/4 of these criteria

when are you telling your parents?

Attached: 1533739822697.png (604x144, 59K)

its real

Attached: D0ygQEYU4AATNMt.jpg (1199x800, 245K)

>move the datacenters to cali
>suddenly lots of DDOS
HMMMMM

Just nuke california already bros.

It says Sydney right there you retard.

I don't tell my parents about anyone I play vidya with. That's just autistic.

I know who Quinn is and he's actually legitimately mentally ill and incapable of functioning in anything resembling life. Get away while you can. He's fucked and completely pathetic.

>tfw 3/4
I just like cute girls, okay?

>FFXIV belongs to the gays
OH AND IT SHOWS

Attached: 1553312936776.png (771x509, 267K)

I hadn't heard from the guy in over 5 years. I wasn't even talking about xiv either.

>all that is is their fetish going way too far
this, gender dysphoria is a real thing but for many people it's just a fetish that they're convinced is more than that. i speak from experience and im so glad I dodged the tranny bullet

I wonder what level of cope we will see when Classic alone has more subs than this dead game.

Well I have news for you, buddy. He plays XIV now.

Trust me, I can tell the difference between someone that's legit unstable and someone that just likes dick. We had to give the boot to an actual trans Ninja main a couple years ago since he(she?) was being a general asswipe to everyone, constantly being a needy shit and accusing people of conspiring against them. Everyone else in my FC is just your run of the mill shitposter, but that dude was seriously fucked in the head.

>XIV being overblown with gay people and trans are overblown. I know that from all the gay people and trans in XVI.

>thinking classic will last past two months

AHAHAHAHAHA

pathetic homefags
you'll never be a child again

>I think the meme is overblown
>also we had to kick out a tranny because they were destroying the guild

Yikes. Tranny fury.

FC has like 25% total non-straight people, I said some not all. Just wanted to point out not all of them are dumbasses.

>They're all really chill and really good at the game.

Attached: ladoubt.png (419x238, 84K)

How did you get over it, user?

>Finally a reason to use one of the coolest skills in the game
>WHEN WILL THEY REMOVE THIS

Fuck off

>Get invited to join FC
>Apparently it's new, don't really care
>I'm also new so I just like the levelling buffs
>Never participate in any FC activities
>Every now and then just ask the crafters for freebies while I'm raiding
>Suddenly FC is ranked #3 on my world
>Over 100 members, active, constantly has people talking in FC chat
>It's full of gays and trannies
>Get invited to join FC Discord
>Expecting the worst
>It's all pretty tame, all people do is share memes and talk about the game
>For some reason I'm promoted to a Captain despite never really doing anything
>Join voice chat one day
>It has actual REAL women, the trannies don't talk obviously, and the gays are generally pretty mild
>Drama is incredibly rare, and when it does happen I just tell people to shut up or get out
>FC Leader generally agrees with me
>Other than this they just ping me every once in a while for my input on FC management related stuff

Dunno what you guys are doing wrong but generally this FC does right by me.

Attached: D34uo9FU8AAAUBf.jpg (930x1033, 157K)

And the other trans is cool as fuck, are you intentionally missing the point?

Who would you rather have as your co-healer?
>mostly quiet tranny that obviously needs to work on his voice
>unironic reddit memer dude that doesn't know when to shut up

They're both reasonably good at their jobs.

>accept random FC invite because nowhere else to go
>500+ people
lol

>they will never notice your character going back in time to save themselves during Alex prime, or why Alex even let you do that in the first place
Alex was shit in entirety though.

>yikes
>tranny
back to plebbit with you
I'm sure r/wow could use some more golden worship

>FC has like 25% total non-straight people

Attached: yikeshardpass.jpg (464x618, 32K)

Classic will probably have more subs that retail

>FC has like 25% total non-straight people
So way above average? Wow you're really proving us wrong here.

raidtrannies aren't real they said
they don't let pets die for prog they said

Attached: oof.png (582x578, 175K)

why do trannies want male vieras, weren't they a female only race in FFXII?

Attached: 1489654300723.gif (500x384, 951K)

I don’t see how not sperging in the chat 24/7 makes trans people less fucked in the head. Most of their “””humour””” and idea of conversation consist of gross fetish shit that no one wants to hear about. That’s the one thing they have in common with real females, I guess.

Oh yeah? What mmo did he play before xiv then, smart guy?

trannies just complain about square being "bigots" for not having 2 races
they got the vieras they wanted
only the gays and pedos complain about male bunnies

males existed but weren't seen and lived in isolation in lore
in xiv lore they're hidden forest protectors who only come to the village to breed every few years
so they exist, and concept art for males exists
they got their hopes up

>t. skipped every cutscene and fell for reddit memes about le epic cheese

Weren't all of those people in that screenshot regular dudes just two years ago?

I was too scared to go through with anything and eventually I realized I was a retard. I think it was just teenage hormones calming down so I could think straight.

use the trust system instead

What datacenter? Usually the worst drama sort of gathers around aether, while others are mostly fine.

there should be pvp everywhere limsa should be littered with corpses, its the only way to stop bots and trannies

Attached: 1507493551035.jpg (224x156, 15K)

>implying i ever cared to ask
He's a britbong right?

yes
really makes you think right

>can't point out that gender lock is shitty anymore because trannies
I fucking hate this timeline. Culture war shit making people draw lines in the sand and suck corporate cock if it means shitting on the other side.

>ERP
in how many ways can you have text sex with another person to justify a monthly sub? like seriously

>I lower my pants
>I suck your dick
>I enjoy it huhuhuhuuuu~~
>now do my butt
>I fuck your butt
>I start sweating a lot and panting
>I fuck your butt harder
>I get very hot and cum
>I lie down on your stomach and fall asleep
it's dumb, you can't possibly spend all day having your characters emote and typing sex crap.

fug
I was just about to try this game out today

wow I didn't knew this, were male vieras ever mentioned in XII? I don't remember, maybe it's time to replay it

Mute the redditor without telling him and take him

No, it was just shit. Gobbie gobshites only made it more unbearable.
There's a reason I didn't call the whole list a bunch of shit.

Almost like it's nothing but a social trend that autistic people are latching onto because of their obsession with cute anime girls.

>tfw playing as based Zenos in Dissidia NT

It's a dead game but he sure is fun

Attached: cwc.jpg (1073x646, 175K)

That's the fucking thing!
I'm on Aether, and on Zalera.
It's not quite Balmung or Mateus, but it's still one of the more casual worlds.
By all accounts it just doesn't make sense.

Nope. American. We only had one foreigner in the guild and she was an aussie.

Viera have never been a female only race, it's just that the males are practically unicorns

Its the best social MMO out there right now, salty wowfags that only care about raiding will tell you there's no content.

Gameplay is better, classes are more complex and have positionals, combos, more interesting rotations and different playstyles depending what job you play. In WoW it's all samey garbage with one button doing the most of your damage.

There's more fun stuff like the Gold saucer, treasure maps, etc.

Boss fights are way more awesome, story is way more awesome and written by people that actually think ahead instead of constantly winging it and dismissing entire things brought up in previous expansions like a MASSIVE SPACESHIP because it would be inconvenient.

Crafting and gathering matter and are way more complex and interesting than they ever were in WoW.

etc etc. Argueing it here is pointless because it's like trying to break a wall with your forehead when dealing with cynical wowfags.

not in any main story stuff, no
I honestly can't recall if it's some side text or if it's from the ultimania
but yeah, males exist

ony mentioned in outside material

joined a static once when alex was a thing. one day on discord static leader decides to post picture of him buttfucking his gay lover (raid WHM), i called him and the healer faggots and left. Turns out that the raid was a gay only static and they thought i was gay because i was wearing a spriggen hat. I was 17 at the time but decided not to press charges for exposing me to pornagraphy

>leaving out the rp part
You're just typefucking, user. And badly. You're the type of person i would ghost.

I think I see you guys' problem. Your control group for gays and trannies is based on Aether, but LGBT players from Primal are all pretty relaxed. You dudes are using a cesspit to gauge how shitty a niche group of players are.

>tfw cancelled my subscription a week before

Attached: 398FAA7D-55B9-4469-9E63-69159755CB74.jpg (500x500, 56K)

There's a lot of trannies in autistic games too (private servers for wow vanilla and probably classic among other) something about ffxiv is enjoyable to enough trannies for more to come. The barbie+mmo thing is there, sure but other mmos do that better. In all honesty? Trannies/gay/etc people move in flocks and once a community festers it spreads like a plague. That's the real reason so to put it bluntly.. enough trannies enjoyed it and spread the word for more to come who do the same in turn.

>but decided not to press charges for exposing me to pornagraphy
Fag

stop calling it genderlock when its not

Attached: 1550228702203.jpg (1010x295, 93K)

>go into wow thread
>it's people talking about wow
>go into xiv thread
>it's people talking about wow
Why are xiv trannies so obsessed?

They explained their reasoning for why they did it and a lot of people found that satisfactory/understandable.
Laughing when people take it as a personal insult and getting bent out of shape is just icing.

shut the fuck up you autist
you literally want to fight over semantics and post this every fucking thread

Have sex.

>Turns out that the raid was a gay only static and they thought i was gay because i was wearing a spriggen hat.
But you are faggot

yea i spoke with my mom about it but turns out obama really loved gays

The memer. The other one is mentally ill and will eventually explode taking everything down with them. You can just mute the memer.

>thought i was gay because i was wearing a spriggen hat
what

Have sex.

Mind showing me one of this amazing fights you mention? and still my points stands, is the only way to become stronger to raid once a week and then there's nothing to do? I mean sure you can craft or whatever, but what's the point if you don't get BiS from that anyways.

I just don't want to pay amonthly fee to afk in town until the next weekly lockout with nothing to do that beneffits my character.

Well yeah, he's married to a man.

So how come WoW (the game they're trying to copy) could launch with 8 races and just now we're only getting 6 (+ 2 half races)

You can do Eureka for your weapon.

I actually enjoy Eureka

I've never played wow(the artstyle is trash), but what's the appeal of it? What else is there to do other than Raiding?

Some jobs do have crafted BiS though.

show me your erp log then

>announce free login campaign
>DDOS attacks start happening
T-thanks YoshiP.

>a lot of people found that satisfactory/understandable.
Not really, but all the normal people who took issue with it just get lumped in with the fags and trannies complaining about it.

If you guys think botting/hacking is bad in XIV, you should see the current state of XI.

Literally 60%+ of characters logged in are botting or hacking. And by hacking I don't mean some bullshit like quality of life hacks, I mean full on teleporting, teleporting monsters, speedhacking, etc.

The game has gone to complete shit in the past couple years after being in a good place for a while. SE can't even do anything about it. A ban wave would kill the game.

If you were thinking about trying XI, don't bother.

World PvP/arenas and theres a lot of things here and there, timelost hunting and such

Wrong. Wow threads have wow people and 1-2 shills appearing once in a blue moon from xiv. -every- time a normal or positive xiv thread is up a wow-loving janny shits xir's pants and deletes it and before that a ton of wow fans and shitposters try to cause drama. Honestly I think the more blatant /vg/ ffxiv people have fucked off by now that they've realized they'll get called ugly and told to kys each time they post their shitty cat/lizard and now we have wow shills instead.

OBSESSED

>thinks he's a girl
>not unstable

Attached: 1553450664513.png (700x700, 432K)

Are the servers still fucked?

No. That's gross.

you all have a dog minion, right?

Attached: 1554831694022.png (1045x253, 102K)

I'm playing it right now and I'm having fun.

Does anyone from Primal want to be friends and do dungeons or whatever together?
I'm logged on just fine.

Attached: 1552325524980.gif (480x270, 652K)

Grand scheme, people complaining are a minority of the game's population.
Guarantee it's less than1 in 3.

You underestimate the number of people who just went 'oh well' and moved the fuck on with their lives.

I'm not saying you can't have fun. The game is fun. It's just running rampant with hackers and botters. It's depressing.

Stormblood killed bowmage. I'll never forgive them for what they did to Bard.

I'll be your friend user

Attached: 1463321106360.png (885x781, 220K)

Attached: 1546986216024.jpg (502x451, 28K)

I was quoting that brought up wow out of nowhere and you're saying that it doesn't happen.

IT'S UP

Attached: 1544483494415.jpg (264x282, 11K)

It used to be a great game ~11 years ago and people simply can't let go.

>he potential trans one is a top raider in our World and he's never done anything to make me think he's unstable at all. I think the meme is overblown.
Also, posting an astolfo. Traps are cute boys that pass for girls. not fucking TRANNIES that want to have gapewounds. KYS tranny. Also that tranny is autistic enough to be a top raider and will eventually have a melty or the gays will first including (You). Enjoy.

>When her hormones stabilize

They will never fucking stabilize because his body is still producing testosterone

Like jfc even if tgis wasmt common knowledge, if "her" hormones havent "stablized" after 2.5 fucking years, they obviously never will

I can. Fuck bowmage. Bard is in the best place it ever has been. Go play Dancer you stupid fuck.

To be honest, i don't care about the new races. Viera look like more tranny bait and hrothgar look garbage. I just take issue with gender lock on principle. Too many people let shit slide just because it doesn't affect them.

There's nothing ideally wrong with botting in XIV. The is right now that SE kinda fucked up the markets in Stormblood. If it were ARR and Heavensward, you'd have to craft various items to progress in crafting version of endgame. Now you just need to make the new gear and you're good. As much as people seemed to dislike the Scrips in HW, it did add a lot of constant value to the 50-60 crafting materials.

Mogstation stuff is easily buyable using fraud cards

>i don't want to leave my hugbox because people will tell me the hard truth

Excellent, what kind of content would you like to do together?

Attached: 1532466539181.gif (500x281, 733K)

Can't believe people want a brainlet playstyle back, it was awful

I'm on primal, and I buy mogstation items using in game gil. You'll be surprised at the amount of people that can't make gil in this game.

>the entire clan orbits a single lionmommy
What does she look like to get that many orbiters?

Based doggo.

Jesus christ these people should be in mental asylums.

Dungeons
24 mans
Eureka
Maps when they eventually let us travel to other servers
Hunts

Attached: 1550686704016.jpg (596x470, 75K)

based and dogpilled

The people in these threads are way more hostile and obnoxious than any tranny or gay I've ever played with. Just saying.

Attached: 1521233256113.jpg (480x480, 15K)

in the process they killed gun mage which was pretty much fine back then

>Too many people let shit slide just because it doesn't affect them
I wish they would delete both. Fuck these garbage races that exist only to pander. Literally carbon copies of already existing races that existed in other games for the sole purpose of printing money. This was okay when it was XI -> XIV because it was like passing the torch to the new MMO, but fuck me if this isn't the most disingenuous thing this game has done since launch.

It was seriously more fun back then. River of Blood being limited to 1/3 of the time fucking sucks.

we're just having fun trolling ourselves cant we have that?

Hey yo, hook me up, where do I get cash shop items for gil? Also on Primal.

when are we getting his set?

Attached: 1552567417198.jpg (1280x1426, 461K)

that's fine. trannies and fags do it behind your back.

>Too many people let shit slide just because it doesn't affect them.
which brings us back to
>They explained their reasoning for why they did it and a lot of people found that satisfactory/understandable.
Is it shit? Yes
Is it worth rioting over? Is it fuck, so it's whatever for now. Might happen later, might not.

Whats even more funny is that dogs dont really give a shit about appearances, its the actions and stuff that people do that they will identify with. The trannys constant depression and crying is probably is whats keeping the dog away.

so I need to wait till shadowbringers to play a Viera?

BASED old man. Old man characters are usually so fucking based. Gaius too among other. His and stories related to him helped me enjoy Stormblood's story despite the ala mhiggers (Fordola not included, good girl.)

throw up a PF limited to your server saying "Want to buy x mogstation item for x amount of gil" For 1 fantasia the price on Excal is 1 mil gil.

Viera are ultra-feminine airhead adult female alpha bimbos
i.e what trannies can't be
it infuriates them

>trans
>"people"

this
the tranny in my static hates Vierra because it represents "an unrealistic female body"

>Fuck these garbage races that exist only to pander.
No. Pandering is what they should be doing. Give the fans what they fucking want. People wanted viera. They gave them viera. Good. Now, who the fuck wanted hrothgar?

Do you have anything in mind you'd like to do now? My ilevel is a bit low since I unsubbed partway into last raid tier, so I probably can't queue for everything right now.
That's technically RMT and will get me in trouble, no?

Attached: 1540956943140.gif (400x533, 1.24M)

i told someone in my fc this and they were insisting it was just other people ruining their fun i also told him that the whole server visit thing was created for the sole purpose of certain servers wont have to be constantly overloaded

I did

>Pandering is what they should be doing.
No. Fuck you.

Balmung and Mateus will be gone soon lads

Attached: 1531190850093.gif (390x277, 2.36M)

i guess if people care enough to report it?

>i don't want to leave my hugbox because people will tell me the hard truth

Your'e replying to the same guy. I'll help you get your ilvl up. So just queue up for some dungeons I guess. And it does count as RMT, so it's a crap shoot though I've been doing this for like 2 years now and haven't been banned. It depends on your server really.

It's an FF theme park.
Pandering is the aim of the game.

The devs did.

i forgot how fun monk looks to play. i should lvl mine again

>get invited to FC
>sure what could go wrong
>ghost them all for 5 months
>still get the FC buffs with no drama

No you didn't fucking liar.
No, fuck YOU. People are paying you a monthly fee to play your game. You fucking better make decisions based on their feedback. If the majority want viera then give them fucking viera.

>He thinks the queen is respected
She's drugged and kept in captivity for breeding purposes only. Love and true sex is reserved for two Helion men

Attached: 1493522973386.gif (500x269, 496K)

quit the game you stupid entitled addict

>muh traps
ladies please. you’re both mentally unstable.

Do people really need a guide on how to hit buttons? Are MMO players serious?

Hearing him say the word execution made me laugh out loud. How do you guys survive other genres?

>entitled
Oh, so you're just a corporate dick sucker. Literally kys.

Tell me more, user. There’s no way.

Attached: E3CFEF7E-F802-4762-81A4-C772CD1675E5.jpg (540x467, 32K)

Fuck off kiddo. You're paying for a service. You're not paying into development.

Whatever you want to believe dude, the difficulty lies in doing the fucking rotation while there's mechanics going on, not every fight is just sit and punch shit for 5 minutes

should I play now? or wait until shadowbringers? what are the pros and cons

>tfw torn between making a Helion Leomon clone and a Lost Ronso clone

Why did they have to give them such shitty lore names. Also, are we really going to have to wait until the benchmark to learn of their naming conventions? I like making appropriate racial last names.

Attached: 88845FE1-9C17-4739-9439-B8CC29E884F3.jpg (1024x590, 53K)

Is the free version worth it just to buy Zenos and play as him forever?

Isn't this that one autist that complained about not having enough Ultimate difficulty raids even though something like only .001% of the entire playerbase cleared ultimate?
I just remember some user on Yea Forums posting a video of someone with the same voice complaining.

dragoon here whats a rotation? I just 123 with a few jumps in between

Attached: 1506900141912.png (800x694, 672K)

Yes I did. I wanted a race that wasn't just a human with ____

If the FFXV event interests you, maybe hoard some MGP for the haircuts/car/triad card

Yet no one sheds a tear for female Hrothgar. The hypocrisy

Literally any of the primal extremes or savage fights, or shit like Ultimate Bahamut.

There's more to an MMO than just doing a raid. If that's your argument you can apply it to every MMO out there, you can do the raid in WoW once a week then you're locked out as well.

If you play now, you may get caught up and end up playing ShB at the same time everyone else does. If you wait until ShB launches, you can get HW and SB included in your ShB purchase. You'd still need to get the base game though, probably in a 'collections' edition.

However, 3 months to go through all the content that has released over the past 6 years, even if it's just the minimum, will probably lead you to burn out.

Additionally, free trial up to level 35 and free base game with Twitch Prime.

Attached: 1554730562564.jpg (1077x2043, 1.04M)

Anyone on Faerie willing to sell a Fantasia code for some gil?

The bottom line of all business is the keep the consumer happy. Once you lose sight of that, you can just die for all I care.

Why do they look so terrible?

Attached: C92F9028-E4FB-476E-9124-8101260D8A3F.jpg (560x315, 83K)

If you pre-order now you get an earring that gives a 30% EXP boost to all classes/jobs below level 70, and it stacks with other EXP boosters

>Your job
>The five most-used skills when played well
>RDM
>Verthunder, Veraero, Verstone, Verfire, Fleche

i dont get mods if no one else can see them

this "girl" is a complete asshole so this happening is pretty funny to me

it's not a drawing it's one of those anime create a character things

SHIELD SWIPE.

They're for you're own enjoyment
I have a handful of mods that change the way the fairies look and some high res face textures for all races

Attached: Kaguya_pic.jpg?width=1366&height=683.jpg (1366x683, 210K)

>tanks and drg get better looking sam gear than actual sam
FUCK

That's exactly what I'm saying, no fucking mmo allows you to progress outside of raids, the entire world is invalidated because the only content worth doing is fucking raids, and then you can't raid to your heart's content because you can only do it ocne a week to make you sub as long as possible before the next patch hits with the new raid and keep you idling in towns doing nothing.

>five

Attached: enhanced and time dilated arrow on ley lines.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

>We're not getting Gladio's outfit

Gay game

I have no idea why they gave SAM MNK gear instead of DRG.

Businesses exist to make money, not be your friend. Dumbass fucking white Americans I swear

Dark Arts, Dark Arts, Dark Arts, Dark Arts, and Dark Arts

Gay post

>dialted

Attached: 1534591406392.jpg (400x455, 40K)

Yes, that's the gear treadmill portion of the game.
If that's all you're interested in then you're fucked either way.

>scholar
>broil, miasma, bio, ruin 2, shadow flare

So is GUN going to be the most fun tank or am I wrong?

Attached: 1553498080427.jpg (1024x867, 81K)

Because they specifically chose to go with the Ronin in robes archetype for it instead of the armoured warrior.

wish they would re-release it for SAM

Attached: 635.png (500x1000, 250K)

>devs should give the fans what they want
>fans want big summons
>devs say they'll be too big
>fans want it anyway
>complain that they can't see anything with demi-bahamut in the way
>fans want BLU
>devs say it won't work well and it'd have to function differently
>fans want it anyway
>BLU dead a few weeks after release
>fans want viera
>devs say they're not happy with the way male viera would look
>fans want it anyway
>scream endlessly into the void

Attached: anons guide to happiness.png (312x157, 9K)

>anime cute/moeshit makes you gay
No fucking shit, Sherlock!

Attached: a is full of fags.png (1680x2930, 555K)

How do you think business stay in business, you stupid fuck? You think being greedy kikes works forever? Dumb shit.

what else is there to be interested in?

>complain that they can't see anything with demi-bahamut in the way
And then they let everyone individually adjust Demi-Bahamut size so the problem doesn't exist anymore you fucking retard.
>devs say it won't work well and it'd have to function differently
Which is a crock of horseshit they've claimed to justify their laziness. There have been dozens of fucking models on how BLU could work. It can even work with the systems they've already given it with some slight tweaking. They just don't want to.

Holy shit, go fuck yourself.

>can someone explain to me the appeal of FFXIV?
There isn't an appeal. There's just nothing else to play. If this game were B2P, I wouldn't mind. But fuck paying a sub just to dress up and do daily routines and mind-numbing raids.

>was going to use my free login to come back and try to catch up again
>this happens
>the day I was going to start it
WEW

>aggro combo
>dps combo
>dps ogcd
>weak tank cd
>strong tank cd
>invuln

yes so fun!
what an unique gameplay it will offer!

Attached: 1543790665090.png (407x416, 10K)

>giving up like a pussy because you can't handle a game outside nostalgia
fuck off to xiv already

>my wife

Attached: 1554167361122.png (325x300, 87K)

>When "played well"

Not sure how getting lucky on procs is being played well

>join fc
>"join our discord :)"
>see this

fucks sake, are there ANY normal guilds out there?

Attached: c3e5a677c0f99f965fda80cf1ff5f3c0.png (1269x335, 70K)

trannies only want male viera if they are little boys because they want that whole trap erp thing they wouldn't give a shit if they looked like actual men

Fuck off faggot, hope we never get Male Viera strictly for the autistic outbursts you fags keep displaying.

Well i just meant that retroactively speaking you can discover that anime is a symptom of a trannies descent into actual degeneracy

yes mine but it's dead

this looks pretty normal

Based dogs.

Attached: 1536855591777.png (654x700, 599K)

These are all reasonable points. Are you angry because normies aren't like the average Yea Forums faggot and don't scream nigger every 5 second?

I think it’s pretty decent for underaged b8. It could be way, way worse user.

Seething coddled sugarskin kike

i'll help you out if you need something, you can just put a pf up

>act like a human being with manners
>"bros these guys are fucked up trannies"
really makes you think

Normies fucking killed this ga,e. Fuckl off scrub

I can tell you're all American.

fuck you aether keep your shitters

Attached: drg.jpg (966x1014, 1.06M)

what discord is this so i can find the pics

>being offended over the word faggot and rape

Attached: 1552967876502.jpg (280x268, 29K)

>having a chat with a couple FC buddies
>subject of conversation changes to a well-manered, constructive political debate
>some person that wasn't even involved in the conversation instantly spergs about not wanting politics in chat
>FC chat dead for the rest of the day

Attached: image.png (661x635, 704K)

Pray tell, what miserable little country are you from? Tell us so we can laugh!

Why do you play if you don't enjoy the game?

Rent free.

Not everyone is an insufferable, friendless internet badass like yourself

>not rolling need on everything in your respective job
lol glamlets

That’s the problem with political discussion, at least one person has to fuck it up no matter how well the discussion is going.

Was it us agreeing on those civilized rules? Sorry Carlos Espinoza Rodriguez but we don't drink sopa de macaco and kill our family for a small hit of cocaine

Is that really the only rebuttal you have?

Scared of being BTFO? :)

Is being called a faggot going to offend you? You dumb faggot.

i'm german and play on light though

>getting lucky on procs
lol

Whether or not you "get lucky on procs" is not going to change verthunder and veraero being a Red Mage's most used spells.

Well I was referring to the american part but ok dude

DAY OF SHARED GEAR ONE DAY YOU FAGGOT DRGS

I actually enjoy the Trials (boss fights) for their own sake. Good music and fun challenges.

>tfw savage brown mi'qote boy and want to be COLONIZED and BLEACHED by daddy
it's not fair bros why'd we have to fight...

Attached: Zenos titty.jpg (496x702, 46K)

If I can fire barrier bullets and reload my sword thats all I care about

I'm at 511 hours and counting and I have never encountered anything like it in-game. Only people complaining here about it.
The closest thing I found were two players RP-ing in the traditional sense; chatting in character like fantasy RPG people.

Attached: 1530813401802.gif (274x468, 460K)

Male Cats were a mistake and I’m glad we’re not getting Male Viera.

So you think my experiences aren’t valid you bigoted piece of shit?

You probably don't play on a server full of it
90% of the people complaining about it probably willing rolled on Balmung/Mateus and then come to bitch about it

based and tiapilled

I play miqote because catgirls are hot

blog out

Attached: 1495847779821.png (467x500, 373K)

How do you even find a good server on this game? I unwillingly rolled on the BR server and now I don’t know where to transfer come the free transfers at the end of the month?

sorry i made u upset! pls punish me however u want! i hope you're a big strong highlander~

Attached: Mi'qote booty.jpg (707x661, 40K)

but you just posted a confirmed catboy player

This is pretty standard stuff. They just don't want any spergs stirring up a bunch of drama and fucking up their FC.

based

god yes post more

this and based

I wanted lively so I rolled on a high pop. So far everything has been fine because I'm a market jew and people always buy my shit.

I'm a big strong Hrothgar so open up wide, pussycat

Attached: 25zlpi.jpg (925x749, 99K)

Dog girls when?

It's probably buttblasted shotafags triggered by the Hrothgar lore dump to be honest.

It's probably ResetERA's fault that the game's not trans enough, censored enough, politically correct enough, diverse enough, non-white males enough, and social justice enough.

having pedos and healsluts getting btfo truly paid off

Imagine being such a sperglord that you think there's something wrong with any of this. Yea Forums rots your brain

honestly im happy with any type of daddy. even multiple daddies...

Attached: Mi'qote titties.jpg (690x621, 55K)

Attached: 1549873667195.jpg (750x603, 67K)

miqoutes are for hrothgars

Attached: 1554865128503.png (648x432, 429K)

is this your art?
i cannot reverse search it

Are wowfags mad the 8.2 preview was a giant wet fart?

So is the server working or?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5231615/

this reminds me
I wish requiescat had more kick in its animation

Is anyone even paying attention to retail at this point?

It's always WoWfags isn't it? You trannies are so insecure, my god.

>Fags more concerned about raves instead of the content
If square never ends up putting in Male viera or female hrothgar they will have my upmost respect.

imagine being offended over silly words like fag and rape

Don't threaten me with a good time.

i could tell you too that constantly sticking something up the place you shouldn't would eventually spread it so much you would have a hard time to hold back what's inside

Attached: blmwhmrescue.gif (313x218, 2.43M)

After that preview, probably not.

Imagine not knowing that words are violence and language must be regulated to protect freedom of speech.

>Fishing is relaxing
Who the fuck started this meme?
Big fishes are literal cancer. Oh, you need specific time and weather? Sure, but you also need different specific weather before the specific weather. Hopefully this weather shit lined up with the specific time window, stupid goy :^)))) Also, enjoy the artificial 50% failure rate if the fish ever bothers to bite :^)))))))))

>no holy thunder coming from the sky straight into the lifted sword thundercat-style

you sound like a fag

>it's a Fisher's Intuition episode

Attached: 1531664424733.jpg (250x241, 7K)

I haven't fished in like half a year, it has literally fucking nothing of value.

>it has literally fucking nothing of value
It has lore.

Attached: 1532708086188.png (401x379, 97K)

>5 new posts
it's a double mooch into fisher's eyes episode

dunno what made runescape fishing so comfy aside from the random enemies that would spawn and start attacking you, I spent entire weekends just raising a single fishing level and it was the most fun I ever had with virtual fishing

Attached: 1500433348779.png (358x338, 173K)

>someone /waves me

don't you ever fucking target me again

Attached: 1548128078368.jpg (851x741, 72K)

Let me know when I can use lore to make raid food.

if you are defining the quality of a story by how many hours it makes you play it, then you betray how warped your perceptions are.
The story in FFXIV has a lot going on, but the plot doesn't go anywhere. The story moves at a glacial pace with padding that barely expands the story in any interesting or meaningful way.

be glad they didn't ask you for erp after

>Notice the armor they're wearing
>It looks cool right

No it fucking does not.

That shit's ruining society.

Some kids are just runts.

I can't imagine having taste this abysmally awful.

It's so funny reading these FF threads. I actually get a thrill when i see one on Yea Forums to just look how much cancer there is in it. It really shows that when a game's dying the threads reflect that. People arguing over petty bullshit. Love it!

Also so defensive about WoWfags without anyone even mentioning WoW once. It brings me a smile. Please don't stop!

I wasn't saying the quality of FFXIV's story is good. I just like long and ever-lasting stories, that which, to my knowledge, only MMORPGs provide.

Anyone on midgard wanna hang out?

>Guy confirms he's just a crossdresser
>They're still desperate for him to be a tranny like them

Why

Attached: 9ef.png (3840x2160, 350K)

>tactics ogre armor isn't cool

Attached: 1527333313977.jpg (403x400, 109K)

No.. wow has an extreme amount of annoying normie/dead guilds, same with other mmos and ffxiv is no exception but then you replace a bunch of annoying normies with trannies and literal sjw snowflake types.

>reddit

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

Both group are fucking obnoxious and weird, my god.

propbably dont like the fact that he can just when girls clothes when he feels like it and live a normal life when he doesn't

youtube.com/watch?v=V4M8Vwk5teY

>More Shadow flare than Miasma 2
Nigga what are you doing?

>DONT HURT ME WITH YOUR WORDS

Attached: trhgrzh.jpg (225x225, 12K)

When I returned The first friend I made after leaving for about 6 months turned out to be a tranny. I've never met a tranny in real life. This is my first time interacting with one

>NA
Definitely angry trannies crying about male bunnies

>live a normal life
(x)
most of these creeps are autistic shut-ins desu

Really makes you wonder who those (((moneylenders))) are...

People that play this game for the sake of raiding are retarded.

It's Dewlala, the fempotato on the Syndicate. Think she's the one in charge of the banks (which is also the Order of Nald'Thal).

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

Attached: pretty princess.jpg (1079x1003, 230K)

Not their fault that Mhiggers sign contracts they can't read

>paying a subscription to ERP, play barbie dress up and The Sims
The state of this game.

Yeah I mean on the one hand I'm supposed to feel angry at the Lalajews, but on the other hand it's the Mhiggers that they're expoiting, which is really just the natural order of things.

Dragoons looks like fucking hedgehog, literally no dragoon gear has ever looked good

the lvl 45 AF set is cool tho

>tfw the only reason I play anymore is to get headpats

Being lala is truly a joy.

Attached: 69266303_p0.jpg (1800x2400, 2.37M)

Is it really exploiting when Mhiggers always had the option to go elsewhere and rebuild their own society? Even Little Ala Mhigo is considered sovereign by the Syndicate. But in 20 years they still never fucking built permanent structures there. They'd rather hang around Ul'dah and demand jobs from a country that they never belonged in to begin with.

The Order of Nald'thal is also pretty based and interesting. Their religion is literally the economy. They're required by their religion to remain neutral and oversee the fulfillment of contracts and a fair exchange of goods and services. It makes them expert jews when it comes to legal loopholes and things like that, but really if you agree to a contract without reading it then you deserve everything you get.

FUCK LALAFELL
AND FUCK MHIGGERS

Whatever pedo

/pet

The image was made during HW, before SB. AKA before retards like you were allowed in here.

at least lalafells are beast tribes in the 1st, so we can go and kill them as much as we want

Everything except Rape ban and maybe Faggot ban makes sense, some are just trivial and they souldnt even be written down

Are people still getting disconnected or was it just the group I was in?

Play taters

Attached: z0e0a70ukpzz.png (2560x1440, 3.72M)

No thanks, I've never met such an insufferable group of players in any other MMO than Lalas. Not even fucking Asura in GW2 are as annoying
>HAHA GUYS LOOK AT THIS EPIC 24 LALA RUN

Fuck off

Attached: 1511502469953.png (900x635, 547K)

Elins of Tera are worse

>Do not steal from the FC chest
Is it really stealing if they already gave you permission go through the chest?

Someone give me a cool idea for a glamour for my samurai please. I'm a female Miqo'te.

Attached: 902.jpg (765x1024, 139K)

Yeah I have very little sympathy for the Mhiggers, especially considering "every man makes his own way" is the cornerstone of all Ul'Dahn society and being the retards they are showed up and demanded fucking charity, like..Jesus. I don't know if they intentionally wrote Mhiggers to be complete unsypmpathetic retards on purpose or they just blundered their way into it.

A trash can

>ddos attacks
Thats just the excuse they use when the shit servers fuck up

it's not

A kind, serious answer please...

Attached: 142m.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

I mean yeah, look at meowie.

Probably just a way of them saying to not just take fucking everything in there.

I'm not a tranny. I'm making on topic posts.

Attached: blush13.gif (480x269, 78K)

Imagine being a faggot in such a large soulless fc they need a bunch of gay rules instead of playing with a group of actual friends

Guys this situation is more serious than we thought. Shotabunnyfag has gone nuclear... Do you think Yoshi-P will meet his demands?

Attached: 1545997082949.png (1403x329, 50K)

saw a cat wearing a raincoat and a quaintrell hat dyed some kinda blue and it looked cute
tried it on my femroe and it looked really bad

Attached: 1509587086056.gif (282x228, 2M)

You know what a false flag is?

>Rosenburg

DDOS cant really manage something like that. You guys think scriptkiddies could actually do any sort of meaningful lock down just like that?

It's okay they just blame it on wow. It couldn't be that their servers are absolute garbage.

isnt that like every other mmo?

based and tumblrpilled

I don't think a raincoat would look very samurai-y. Thank you for the suggestion however! I should get the sstool thing and mess around a bit.

There's shenanigans going on with B.net logins today too, actually. Could they be related?

Attached: 1382296446368.jpg (534x443, 24K)

basedboy

The appeal of FF14 is the story, the soundtrack and progressing through the hardcore raids. That's it.

It's a game you play when a new raid comes out, you clear the raid, then you unsubscribe.

If you don't play it this way, you are probably a retard running on a pointless hamster wheel or an ERPing tranny faggot.

Anyone that play any race beside Hyur are degenerates and trannies
t.midlaner

Attached: 1531738477635.gif (100x100, 12K)

Based and Hyurpilled. We will bring back the Allagan Empire.

Have sex

Fuck off, giraffes are people too.

Why are au ra the tranny race when femhyur have the most feminine animations?

What if I just like talking to people on my server and helping new players with content and questions in Novice Network? What does that make me?

Giraffes are bros with Hyur. Ishgard has a sizeable Hyur population.

Femhyur are too sexy and potato are too cute, au ra are a mixed between those so trannies like it

why contain it? s'cool