_•

>_•
•_•
•_

Attached: A24DB3DC-92A9-4556-8CA3-CDD1D736F986.png (350x565, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-978
scp-wiki.net/scp-2316
scp-wiki.net/revised-entry
scp-wiki.net/scp-096
youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8
scp-wiki.net/scp-1733
scp-wiki.net/scp-1981
scp-wiki.net/scp-597
scp-wiki.net/scp-686
scp-wiki.net/scp-1470
scp-wiki.net/scp-1281
scp-wiki.net/scp-1316
scp-wiki.net/scp-1459
scp-wiki.net/scp-100-jp
scp-wiki.net/scp-3737
scp-wiki.net/scp-1739
scp-wiki.net/scp-1543-j
scp-wiki.net/scp-1616
scp-wiki.net/scp-1396
scp-wiki.net/scp-488-jp
scp-wiki.net/scp-978-extended-test-logs
scp-wiki.net/antimemetics-division-hub
scp-wiki.net/scp-1214
scp-wiki.net/scp-4205
scp-wiki.net/scp-4999
youtube.com/watch?v=axYk5ifSMRc
scp-wiki.net/scp-1833
scp-wiki.net/scp-2521
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KAYAMBA

it still kills you if you do that.

It only makes it angrier

actually no. it just gets angrier and gives you a fate worse than death should you mess up

fuck off this was added by some retard later because "muh scp shuld be op!11!"

Oops

Attached: fuck.jpg (260x194, 11K)

wasn't it canon that peanut is actually just playing a game and doesn't have to move while people's eyes are closed or was that nuscp?

OHNO

Attached: 1424741.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

This one broke my suspension of disbelief. That SCP should have been rampaging across the country side.

If SCPs are real, how come I can say "SCP-2521" without being kidna

Attached: YouSeeThem.png (278x178, 24K)

Anyone else catch that new episode of Laugh is Love? God that show is funny

Behold, I'm here to bring SCP-173's reign of terror to an end!

Attached: Gros_oeil.jpg (460x343, 58K)

why did they rewrite 049

What did they do to him?

Are we ever gonna get something like a sequel to Containment Breach or another game in a similar style? SCP is the perfect setting for survival horror.

Attached: 30530926_191208281494062_8753089953718298551_n.jpg (549x540, 44K)

>like a sequel
The game is still getting updates, nigger.

this
modern writers have turned him from a evil statue into some kind of unkillable world-ending god of destruction

-_- for a 0,00001 second

SCP:CB is running on an old ass engine which has issues running at 60 FPS on 1080TIs, the Unity remake feels like a re-imagination of it rather than a 100% remaster (or again, remake).

What are the best SCPs

Preferably no jumps are picture ones, that shit is gay

I like SCP-2000.

>Preferably no jumps are picture ones
what

Any SCPs with good long experiment logs like that vending machine one? (Or 914 before it devolved into memes)

technically you still have to look at his face, unless it's like you just have to be on the side of him where his face is, I can't remember.

if you want it to be filled with the absolute garbage that is their current writers, sure

which one is this?

Remember when peanut started multiplying and killed literally everything in the American continent and the foundation had to keep constant watch only for one peanut to end up on the UK and they nuked the entire island?

Definitely a classic

It doesn't matter if you can't see the details of his face. All it takes is to look at it, pictures included

it's getting redone in Unity but they're basing all of it off the original game so hopefully no gay ass rewritten shit. I think redoing it all in Unity is so they can both make it look a little better and so that it can get updates in a much smoother and easier manner.

if you're far enough away he won't kill you, he still has to move the distance it's not like an instant teleport.

It was

What if his face is in the peripheral vision? does that count, this isn't about the picture as he'd be i direct line of sight even if you're not focused on him.

yeah the story is that some dude looked at a picture and the fucker went insane and busted out of his containment cell and he was knocking over cars and shit. if not for photographs he'd be the easiest fucker to contain too. Leave him in a room, never bother to monitor him because that's just a risk.

not OP but i think so

Attached: 3EBl-N6DebddqIKBZTL5F9dsJujKNVE-SxIRJ8ZoCmc.jpg (770x768, 75K)

What actually happened is that a scientist essentially went rogue, made the picture, got a guy and set up the scene that everybody saw as "random guy accidentally snapped a picture of 096" when it was actually "guy gets forced to look at a picture of 096"

Attached: 43879000_2058153254206269_5320060497884610560_n.jpg (960x599, 45K)

I think some jumpscare pictures work really well.

Attached: 1875-IMG-1AB.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Holy fuck

>That story about how it starts cloning itself and causes the end of the world

Attached: Bounce.png (522x297, 339K)

096 (facing away) is standing next to 173 who is close enough to kill even with the quickest blink possible. You can get out of the situation after 10 minutes, but 096 won't move from his spot and there's a 25% chance he will turn 180 at any point. Will you keep your eyes on 173 or will you just end it by blinking?

was it just testing or something? I know that the guy assigned to 096 actually knows how to destroy it but doesn't he say that it doesn't matter anymore? It's been a few years since I read it.

scp is full of revisionist fanfiction

Attached: 1542317757964.jpg (1005x2048, 928K)

i give 096 a hug then die because 173 is a jerk

Stop

these fucking faggots don't even know that the Foundations is almost completely about keeping secrets, even if it means lying straight to peoples faces.

how to trigger both discord trannies and ant-tranny frogposters with one SCP: the red genderbender chair, classic, pre-revision version

Attached: 35.gif (245x306, 105K)

I haven't really paid attention since the olden days of mary sues and x-men. I know they've erased that stuff, but are the post-1000 ones as memorable as the early ones?

He does sound like a sad boy. I actually like that when you're near him it plays like ambient music that plays the sounds he used to make really early on when he was first put in the game. So tense, however the music spike when he turns around kinda ruins it. You should have to let the sound of him getting angry creep up on you. If you ever save in the middle of getting around 096 then you're a fool so that's no excuse for not doing it that way.

02:34:12: Dr. Nichols groans audibly. Dr. Murphy is heard remarking that the sender is most likely Kelly, who was previously speculating about breaking up with her boyfriend Mark. Dr. Murphy indicates an imperative need to discover whether such a procedure has been enacted, and if so, whether he can hit that on the rebound.

02:34:19: Dr. Nichols announces that he will maintain line of sight on SCP-173-J by closing one eye at a time. [This never works.]

02:34:26: A snapping sound is heard in the audio feed.

02:34:28: A second snapping sound is heard in the audio feed.

[REMAINING LOG EXPUNGED]

What is the absolute worst canon SCP?

I'll just sit on top of 96 and look at 173

It's interesting but can't you easily avoid ever coming into contact with this?

>02:34:19: Dr. Nichols announces that he will maintain line of sight on SCP-173-J by closing one eye at a time. [This never works.]

Why.

tranny planet or 4004

No, it was him trying to make an effort to make the O5s focus on destroying him more.

>gif

He wanted it to escape so that they would expedite its termination.

The one with the camera that reveals what living things would rather be doing right now
scp-wiki.net/scp-978

Some are good and some are really shit.
The minimum quality has dropped with shit like 3999 and 2721 but there are still good ones on occasion like 4666

Attached: Bigger.png (1080x1080, 1.46M)

it's true that interacting with 096 does not make him angry. Only looking at his face. Can Radical Larry's corrosion effect do anything to 096?

>An spc that makes people go crazy, cut off their penis and forces them to say that they are gay.
Don't even to redact it; just another day at the foundation.

Attached: 8903533a7abac471cd0267733b59f4bb6d264638ebfa464718a3c15f80db7e76.gif (294x359, 1.95M)

can it be killed by anything that humans can use? like can it be nuked?

>eveals what living things would rather be doing right now
Isn't that idea taken from the first Harry Potter movie/film?

I’m with
Why doesn’t that work? The rule is that you have to keep looking at it, right? As long as you don’t fuck up and blink at the same time, it’s a completely viable strategy.

I was under the impression it can be killed as long as it isn't in a rage state

meant movie/book

It's written in the logs that it got essentialy torn apart by Heavy Machine Gun fire, maybe a literal minigun but i don't remember, either way the only thing left was it's skeleton and it just kept going.

3008 the infinite Ikea
no jumpscares what so ever

so when he's mad he can't be stopped but if you were to use overkill lethal force when it's docile it can be killed.

I love that one. I wish a game was based on that SCP.

so there's a 25% chance he'll turn around every second? You'd be lucky to last more than 4 seconds out of 10 minutes then

That's how those dudes roll, a good chunk of their stuff is ripped off from flavor of the month anime
It is a fanfiction club after all

I thought that was a mirror in the first book/movie?

Can you blindfold yourself and just walk in and fuckin shake his murder claws ? Does he do anything but SCREAM at shit that touches him ?

scp-wiki.net/scp-2316
You do not recognize the bodies in the water.

>3999
God damn it that's just awful.

And tranny/furry fanfics

I'd still wanna play one where you're the people in 093

I do not recognize the bo... is that Michael?

You can survive all ten minutes, it's just the odds of him turning even at just a 25% chance is very high. The question is would you risk it? Odds don't work uniformly. It's a chance, there's no preset pattern to it. I'll say he's turns to face away again after he turns to face you, so now there can be several instances of him turning around so now it can't be held to any kind of pattern.

give me a very quick rundown on 3999 please, I don't want to read that wall of text

>Object class: Apollyon

already off to a bad start

>he doesn't know already

Where did you read this? The scp 173 page doesn't say that and it's pretty short to boot.

reading now, and boy is that creepy and cool

Being a wall of text is the entire point

guy gets trapped with an omni-potent being in a reality of his own and eventually kills him by killing himself

how do you think poop appears in his room even though he's always being watched, he can poop at faster than light speed, so he can just throw it in your eyes to blind you.

It is a collection of references to other SCPs, LOLSORANDOM, and a bit of masturbatory 4th wall breaking in the least interesting way possible.

Actually one of the worst things I've ever read.

There's some really cool stuff, but they stopped focusing on objects, and started writing more about abstract terror

SCP 3000 is a fairy forest and is about how naming things messes you up

3001 is a void dimension where your reality levels will slowly lower until you are ripped apart at a fundamental level, but you'll never die

>4666
Holy shit I just checked it

Attached: Jontron stares into your soul.png (480x750, 250K)

Apollyon SCPS don't have to be terrible, its that they have to work harder to be good.

I like the recurring spacial anomoly, the one where you go through the area that's always the same but shit changes as you go down, haven't read too much on it so I don't know if it ever makes it so shit becomes ultrafucked but I do know in containment breach that some spooky shit happens it also gives 173 a jackolantern face and makes him orange

The entry ends with the order to destroy the SCP, so we can assume its dead.

>Cain and Able

fuck off

I don't even know what that means but if it means snowflake-keter it belongs in the trash

the only classes should be safe, euclid, keter and neutralized desu

I aint reading that shit either and I suggest nobody else even bothers. It's fucking garbage.

>MTF
>belonging to a site
These fucking retards can't even get the lore they're co-opting right

You think a blind guy and 096 could be friends?

heed this man
scp has turned to shit in the last years

Apollyon in the Bible is the Angel of the Abyss, so I assume it's some Keter+ shit.

wait what sause?

will it go after me? Or will it also attack anyone in its path that happens to see its face

3000 is the giant eel that eats memories
4000 is the fair folk forest

>bottom left is not only a doctor but a senior researcher
If it wasn't for their ungodly turn over rate I may call bullshit on this

>Lithromantic
What does this even mean?

I mean they can't see so I think so, 096 if enraged by someone would still tear the blind guy apart, if he's physically in his way, but I don't think the blind guy can piss him off.

YOU MADMAN

unity remake added some shit scps like the one that just jump scares you for the whole game. It’s more annoying and blocks the doorways.

there's a clunky broken in development awful one of that lol

I like that euclid is it's own class but can technically be made up of both safe and keter things, but the classification is because they do not know everything that they can about it.

scp-wiki.net/revised-entry

even if you just scroll past it you're still fucked so anyone who gets this far...i'm sorry but our time is up, he will be here soon.

the joke of course is that they're all d class workers, right?

oh the fucking dummy that makes threatening positions? yeah that could be annoying if say 106 is chasing you. suddenly faggot dummy is in the way, it's a fun idea to keep you on edge but in reality if we're to get chased by things we need to stay ahead of at all costs, that thing gets in the way.

That videotape of the basketball game

>Shove SCP-96 into a rocket
>Put a D-class in cryosleep on another rocket
>When the dboi is around Pluto, wake him up and flash a picture of 96 on his eyes
>????

easy containment boys

There was a WIP Neutralization entry log that was gonna be in the same vein as 682s page on attempts to kill it
I can see why they didn’t go through with it though, it was a little cartoony like them bringing in 106 to take 096 away and when he looks at the picture he shouts in surprise, retreats into his dimension, and then tries to drag 096 when he comes for him. I think 096 tried to eat 106 but he melted right through his gut, and the two just give up
Same shit with 173 if I remember right, they flash a picture of its face and 173 just stands there patiently for 096 to bust through the wall and it ends with about several hours of repeated and loud neck snapping sounds in the dark

That one was kino

>scp REVISIONS

that's not how it fucking works you fucking wankers

Attached: My disgust.png (906x878, 903K)

no, d class personnel are all prisoners and wear specific uniforms, which are pretty much orange jumpsuits. and all are deathrow inmates that are plucked out and even after their service is over they're killed because the foundation doesn't trust that shit and their main goal is too keep all these things secret, use the safe ones for their own benefit, and use controllable keters as weapons.

The quality was bad. If 173 were uploaded today, it wouldn't be anywhere near the standards. Nobody would have cared if it weren't for 049s popularity
I think they're both equally good. The Surgery tale is peak pestilence

>people accidentally look at sky
>they accidentally see 096
>096 gets back in the atmosphere
>more people see him
>people record it
>even more people see it
>literal countries dying because of it

good job retard

Attached: 36640256_169580503901627_8908723802196672512_n.jpg (960x960, 37K)

682 was the one who skellytized him. And he was still out for lizard blood

Attached: scp682.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

t. RPC snowflake

"Capt. : An anti-tank gun. Started carrying it ever since SCP- got loose. I've seen those tear through tanks like tissue paper. Did the same thing to the target.

Dr. : There was significant damage to SCP-096?

Capt. : It didn't even fucking flinch. It kept tearing apart my squad, but with half of its torso gone. [He draws a large half-circle across his torso]"

literally taken from the visible log on the article scp-wiki.net/scp-096

Attached: 31959606_403943633407279_5794592523678646272_n.jpg (960x942, 60K)

i hear there is a new version of this game without the unity shittengine

Attached: file.jpg (460x215, 25K)

SCP-3001

what if it's obliterated entirely in one go? like vaporized? Is he just gonna be Cell and come back stronger?

who /skipcontainmentproceduresandreaddescriptionfirst/ here?

>single player game is a spoopy game
>multiplayer game is a drunkfest to fuck around in
Is the singleplayer game even being updated anymore?

Attached: 1555010740741.gif (408x408, 382K)

"Capt. : If it was, it wasn't showing it. It must have lost all its organs, all its blood, but it didn't acknowledge any of it. Its bone structure wasn't hurt at all, though. It kept tearing my squad apart."

Because closing one eye then the other doesn’t provide the same effect as blinking. You will still eventually need to blink.

Maybe for the former, but we’ll never know because 096’s termination has been ‘pending’ for I think over a decade now

I skim the description and containment procedure and skip to the logs if they don't look interesting

nope both website's current states are bad

Attached: boo.gif (800x600, 288K)

2571 - a lucid dream park that turns your siblings into trees
1960 - an entity that communicates by altering photographs of Neptune
1689 - bag of potatoes that's actually a gateway to the potato dimension (with exploration log)

Attached: scp-1960-small.gif (285x288, 63K)

Is 096 just the spookiest scariest skeleton wearing a disguise of flesh and blood?

Ditto. Dayum, that was hardcore. Hardcore, and really good.

was gonna post this you fucker

Who will they kill first, the Lizard or the Shy Guy?

Attached: 24363462346.jpg (400x283, 24K)

The entire point of it is
>we haven't figured out how to kill it yet
The problem is these new retarded writers always try to one up it with their retarded articles, only to hit the wall that is "nothing can be stronger that it, since it is the first one" so what they end up doing is just increasing the lizard's powerlevel to accomodate their retarded OCs

>potato dimension
I think that's Ireland

CUTE

nah we talking an universe full of self-replicating 'taters

so far it seems that shy guy can't be killed. he's easily contained so long as any and all photos and footage of anything where he faces toward the camera is obliterated, he'd be the easiest to contain. Lock him in a dark enclosed cube and never open it. The reason they monitor him is because stuff like that exists, if they could find and get rid of it and lock him away forever, then he's the least of their worries.

No. It showed your deepest desire

Mr. Lizzer is at least weak to cute things.

Shy Guy is a walking containment breach waiting to happen.

3D-specs is the objective best Scp

I meant 096 though. Not 682

The lizard can't be killed either. He was already nuked and two deities tried to kill him just to fail

I love that scp can be creepy, scary, funny and also weirdly wholesome all in one. There's a blob that apparently is drawn to people who are depressed or have bottled up mental anguish. and when people leave after interacting with it they just feel better.

Not entirely true, he was killed once.
With the rest of all living things on earth but what can you do

Would you drink from the Father's soup bowl?

I remember one of the scps is like a native american guy with these huge functionless wings, I can't remember what they do but I think one of them was that when certain things touched them it caused an explosion on contact.

Attached: brck.jpg (210x240, 7K)

How many cute SCPs are there?

Attached: aoNgYXn_700b.jpg (600x982, 73K)

What is the best SCP-001 proposal and why is it the Gatekeeper

Probably. Just don't let him near 173

Same thing really, they are the "sacred cows" of the site so nothing can or should be able to top them
>b-b-b-but my creature is so much more powerful and versatile, one on one it would win
What you end up with is some gonzo shit powerlevel retardation with airships than can rewrite reality or whatever

whats that one?

Attached: scp085-03.png (218x240, 7K)

yeah all the containment info is shit
>duhhh keep it in 1000 feet of concrete and steel and uhhhhhhhh 10 guys with guns must watch it at all times o ya and have a nuke go off if it escapes
is there a single fucking scp with an actual interesting containment procedure?

scp 2399 is pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8

It's a vr game

i'm sure i hear that was with unreal engine and multiplayer

Nice. She's one of my favorites

Attached: 4392342402.jpg (400x400, 23K)

The best SCP-001 is SCP-184

>identity switching basement
>identity of the concrete in the containment procedures was switched
>you don't realise until you've read the whole thing

scp 330, it is simple but it enforces itself without mercy.

166 is best waifu

I mean it's not about creatures winning, it's about an organization containing them. 096 is completely containable under the right circumstances. I agree that this idea that the creatures need to be able to win against the others is completely retarded.

My absolute favorite is 610, the flesh that hates
Close second is the Pool of blood

Attached: 610.jpg (500x375, 180K)

that thing is apparently the spawn of super scp satan

scp-140 is a classic

I like it when it makes sense like 106 being contained in a thing that is hovering in like that weird electromagnetic field thing. I dunno why that one coffin that makes the spoopy imagery come on screen of any visual equipment even has a video feed on it.

>tranny planet
Do I want to know

>Mr. Lizzer is at least weak to cute things.
He's not, he was just aware that he would die if he tried to harm 053. They've tried other kids and he just eats them.

but it seems so friendly.

aka homestuck satellite

SCP-2721 , more of a tranny natural satellite than a planet

Attached: 3b6.jpg (680x680, 72K)

Are there any lewd ones?

Attached: 1515503658433.png (646x595, 280K)

He also can't beat blobdog, and I think a few other cute things.

It's not that he likes them or anything, he just has a horrible track record with authors actually letting him hurt them.

>Subject: SCP-085
>Photographed Activity: Tinkering with a drawn car.
>Photo Result: Engaged in the same activity, however, the photograph depicts 085 as a three-dimensional human.

Attached: 1553229249716.jpg (500x453, 17K)

SCP-013, a pack of cigarettes that make you perceive yourself as a blue haired goth girl.

This.
Most of the early SCP are overpowered monsters with little or no weaknesses made by dumb little kids before the mods of the site finally cracked down and stopped them from doing that shit.

Someone explain right this fucking instant what this homostuck looking faglord is doing on my SCP

It means they are sexually attracted to minerals

Hey guys I found this in a pile of CDs I bought at a flea market
There's only one exe file in it, should I try running it

Attached: file.png (540x720, 557K)

Do keep in mind that just like people have fursonas, some of these retards do the same with their contributions to the site, their articles become their vehicles for self-insertion so of course they want theirs to be the coolest and the strongest. It how you end up with a crocs-wearing neckbeard being better than all scientists and soldiers in the foundation combined.

does it make others perceive you as a blue haired goth girl, asking for a friend.

Anything involving non-humanoid entities?

>Dr. Clef, Bright, Gears, etc

I swear SCP was much more fun before I knew about the community

I recall this is one i can't recall what it's all about.

SCP site jannies put it up becuase one of them was friends with the author or something
Everyone hated it and told them to take it down
They disabled voting and comments and called everyone who thought it was shit bigots
Everyone dropped it because there really isn't anything they can do about it

furfags out

How do you feel about a mound of lactating titties?

furfags out

You can have ANY porn you want

Video recording of a basketball game but everyone in the recording slowly becomes self aware that they are in a recording each replay.
>Opposing teams start to counter each other's plays because they begin to learn the other's gameplans each replay (to the point where each time you watch someone different wins)
>Crowd and players begin to realize something is wrong. Stop playing the game and try to figure a way out. Unable to leave the bounds of the gym as the recording is only of the gym
>Full on panic and riot mode where everyone starts killing each other
>Eventually the people devolve into a cult that ritualistically sacrifices the players as offering to a god they hope to appease and set them free.
At that point the scientists realize the should stop replaying it as it just continues to get worse.

scp-1004 is whatever you want it to be

Have they tried sending it to fucking space? just get rid of it launching to the void/sun/blackhole.

It came back with wings, iirc

There is a really hot doorknob

you know I give fursonas a pass sooner than I give this a pass because at least with fursonas people just wanna fuck and also have a go-to thing they can think of when they do anything.

no It just fucks with your mind permanently, whenever you look at yourself or look in the mirror, you see and hear a blue haired goth woman.

CD that generates any kind of porn you want
Continued usage makes you become a /d/egenerate

so you just type in specifically what you want and bam you get porn of it? that sounds nice.

What if you're already a degenerate?

What standards? SCP has been invaded by furfags and trannies, 173 is better than all of their garbage combined. But that's besides the point, 173 is fine. What's the matter with it?

>It came back with wings, iirc
>wings
>in space
Lmao that's some middleschool level argument.

Attached: 1549807979798.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

I don't think that it would be too fucky, so long as it doesn't force me to think that I actually am a blue haired goth girl.

2740 is the only one that's really gotten to me

Still the best

Attached: 1540343888702.png (768x964, 209K)

I think that it means that you're fetishes would develop into worse and worse stuff, like whatever you think is degenerate now would be considered the most vanilla porn after using the disc for way too long.

The point of the lizard is to dab on the powerlevel faggotry in SCP, so someone make an entry that its point is that its always more powerful than everything they send to it

How do they get away with it?

Attached: HLrJ34o.png (606x122, 7K)

gibs me dat

scp-wiki.net/scp-1733

Really good execution, imo. Notable runner up:
scp-wiki.net/scp-1981

The wings could shoot knives. It was just to look cool

make it rain mothafucka!

So is he definitely the most powerful SCP?

While the sjw and tranny shit might be annoying, that's just the surface level of what is wrong with the foundation. The real big problem with is inconsistent world-building.
Earlier on you got the feeling this was a rag-tag organization tasked with not only containing weird shit but also keep it hidden from the public eye and it felt like they were barely holding shit together, a la XCom. Fast forward a few years and now the foundation is behind every goverment on earth, they have multiple devices to rewrite reality and destroy the universe, their staff is entirely immortal mary sues, there are multiple dimensions that they also go into, there's some some big bad with name ripped off from lovecraft, just all sorts of retarded shit.

Attached: 71ORVC-+n1L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 35K)

scp-wiki.net/scp-597
I'll also throw in some milk that turns you into a lactating titty monster
scp-wiki.net/scp-686

will read later

>5731

>What a mess
EVERYTIME

Attached: 9C11B4C7-BBDC-4B80-BA05-CCA62341FAC3.jpg (963x733, 28K)

So who were the special helpers

What if 682 was a cute girl?

>png

Just how dumb you think we are?

Attached: Are you serious.jpg (692x649, 54K)

What if 173 need to be seen before you close your eyes to work.

Would you?

Attached: SCP-682_girl.jpg (1000x724, 119K)

>he posts the censored picture
Ohhhhh no. Whatever will I do.

You're all amateurs.

Attached: 09637E8D-ED33-452E-A6F1-E62386E5EEC3.gif (504x378, 1.94M)

I think if you're going to write something for it it h as to follow a few guidelines: it can be contained, it does not seek to kill other scp that are also dangerous (if keter) and most of all, if a breach were to happen, it should be bad but not world ending or even to the level of destroying a country.

SCP-096's face is blotted out in that picture. Four black dots. You pussies are safe.

Special people that help :)

Cheers mate. Anything involving Greta-like alien spiders?

Attached: Greta Beyond-the-Aquila-Rift-Love-Death-and-Robots-Ending-Explained-Greta.jpg (1114x720, 52K)

that's one of the creepy parts about it, the fucking helper responds with a smiley emoticon

What's wrong with png? Explain to a smoothbrain like me please.

so does 173 then require someone to have eyes that work for them to behold him and then for him to become mad when they close their eyes? so since a blind man cannot behold 173 at all anyway that blinking would not affect the blind man since blindness makes him immune?

How did you get a picture of my brother?

.pngs are like .gifs
huge ass creepypasta saved in .pngs or .gifs tend to be used as a shocker bait, i.e. you read along and suddenly the entire screen is filled with something spooky, usually something fucked up like Jeff the Killer's face

Seriously. It would have been interesting seeing how different governments pressure the foundation into doing stuff for them and how the foundation has to keep a balance of preserving normalcy and securing and containing anomalies and staying in good standings with governments around the world in order to keep getting funded, but now they just whip all the fucking resources they need out of their fucking ass or something. Its even worse now since the GOC is literally funded by the United Nations.

It turns you into a death fetishist eventually culminating into you killing yourself for sexual pleasure.

Well, it is a spider

Attached: 1534491918588.jpg (370x261, 11K)

He thinks user is trying to trick people into believing it's a real entry to make SCP look bad, instead of trusting them enough to realize it's a satirical image meant to mock the current state of the site.
His kneejerk reaction tells us he has a personal stake in the reputation of the site.

why is scp 076 literal anime shit

This and SCP-2852 are my favourites

Attached: 5FAE4E94-D90D-4C95-9B20-8AC6BD1A499B.png (600x360, 155K)

Was this written by the same researcher who documented the Butt Ghost?

Forgot the thing
scp-wiki.net/scp-1470

RONALD REAGAN CUT UP WHILE TALKING

Look at those tiddies on the right

"I am going to eat your butt" is that one meant to be comical?

Nowadays the only SCP media I consume are TheVolgun and Explaining Series videos

Attached: nae63tysz6d21.png (500x601, 370K)

I was actually gonna mention the tiddies too

Nice

Attached: 9EC38EB0-5523-4F2E-A6B3-566C10600FA7.jpg (540x540, 27K)

What are the "hidden" SCP 001 proposals? (Ones that are significant to humanity to warrant the SCP 001 classification but are deliberately hidden by the foundation?"

It was written by Researcher James, an 11 year old male. Of course it's serious.

kek

My favourite SCP is the normal dude who randomly jumps between alternate dimensions with no control.

I wish I could find the original one So I could kill you right now

I remember at some point it was stablished russia had its own even shittier version of SCP that they sometimes cooperated with, while the middle east had the Coalition of Mystical Whatever that flat out refused to cooperate and hoarded their own weird shit.
Guess that set up is too problematic now.

how could I be so stupid of course, Researcher James, the one and only.

093 game when?

ah

Even if there is horror, tiddies will always pull me through

They're technically still around, the Middle East has the Office for Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Russia has (or had, I'm not sure) GRU Division P.

oh it has to be significant to humanity? the one I said is a bowl of candy where if you take more than two pieces within a day it cuts your hands off at a molecular level. 330

I just hope he never jumps to SCP-2935.

My favorite SCP is me.

Attached: 2ySsv04x.jpg (400x400, 15K)

it makes perfect sense, they wouldn't have any microphones so that special helpers wouldn't get deafened by the scream, so they used text interface to communicate.

Attached: file.png (1280x852, 709K)

Nice. I also love myself.

scp-wiki.net/scp-1281
if you want to be sad

it's not that, it's the smiley face that gets me.

Word up

You have to mention **** somehow without pictures for it to work. **** can't understand pictures

>jumpscares
Huh?

Attached: 1554426760029.gif (560x315, 3.65M)

I confuse myself so much, but I'm one of my favorites

>SCP-2935
Why would you be worried of that?

what does this one do again?

Attached: what's his name again.png (693x677, 186K)

What? I thought .png was just a higher quality picture with minimal artifacting? I've never seen animated .pngs before.

Which SCP am I?

I mean am I.

I mean why is the SCP in your image me. No, fuck...

There are animated .pngs but I don't think Yea Forums supports them yet.

SCP-2521
THERE, I SAID IT
TAKE ME AW

>this one
>one
You'll find out in a minute

It's rather confusing, but I'm SCP-426.

When he comes back we'd all fucking die.

>start reading some entries
>its fun
>it gets more and more convoluted as the thousands go by
>see mentions of the O 5 group
>aparently there is a lot of stuf about them and personalities and stories about doctors that are mentioned only a couple of times
did I miss something?

So it's a recent thing?

Yeah individual characters get purged as writers retire and the mods redefine what qualifies as good posts.

Once you get past a certain point things get sterile

Thanks. It was difficult to find me.

I'm not into SCP much but I don't think they use the doctors much anymore.

SCP management game when?

.png could always be animated, it's just gif are much more common for it.

And yes, I'm 99% sure Yea Forums supports animated pngs.

Try lobotomy company

SCP dating sim when?
I want to date 999.

There is one similar

i just tried to upload one and got a popup saying its not supported

Fucking degenerate. More swamp girl for me

Attached: 3beab7298b5c32c82e9495798701fef4.640x360.jpg (266x360, 33K)

Attached: 43975890347.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>tfw 682 will never call you Disgusting

Euclid is meant to be dangerous but "easily" containable. Safe is "put it in a box and leave it alone and nothing happens at all". Keter is it actively seeks to break out of the box and likely can.

>Memo from Dr. : “While the test was unsuccessful and ended in tragedy, that had to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. I never thought I’d see the day when I would regard SCP-682 as “cute”. Please send me a copy of the security tapes ASAP.”
absolute mad lad

which one is that

Attached: Date.jpg (1151x668, 162K)

You wouldn't

Attached: scp1471.jpg (406x700, 53K)

The doctors aren't really used much, and whilst the O5's keep some general traits, those personalities are more soft guidelines than they are hard canon. You can make the Overwatch whatever you want.

For example, Stealing Solidarity literally makes them into cosmic order-obsessed eldritch abominations buried under the Moon's surface.

It basically acts like candlejack. You know the guy tha

No wonder a containment breach happened.

he can't beat blob because of blob's properties, but he can ignore blob dog and attack things around him. Blob is child too that is gonna grow up to defeat the scarlet king, of which 682 is a grandchild.

> Keter is it actively seeks to break out of the box and likely can

Like half the ones I read with that designation aren't contained or can't be contained.

I honestly liked it untill the end
Like, why the fuck do i need to know what the author thinks about it? Write about it in some comments or whatever SCP should never be personal and this one went from 100 to 0 in that moment for me.
You can read it because its not terrible, but that ending ughhhhh

that is not what i get after looking 3127 up on the site

F

anyone actually dreamt him before?
because I did before I even knew what SCP was

Attached: SCP-990.jpg (200x278, 3K)

I thought it was safe is not outwardly harmful unless interacted with or just not harmful at all, keter is outwardly harmful on it's own and will attack humans or cause bad shit to happen, and euclid meant that it wasn't fully understood and can't really be classified as safe or keter until they know what it can do.

Some of them are, like that one rodent that eats any round objects it perceives (their main worry is if it breaches and sees the Sun). But youre right, most Keters are beyond the Foundation's ability to truly contain.

Hey Yea Forums could you do me a solid?

Could you restore the colour to this image for me and post it back for me?

Thanks.

Attached: SCP.jpg (2304x3240, 645K)

A moment of silence

Attached: P_Dragon_Gilad.jpg (650x404, 198K)

So what would happen if you climbed on SCP-173's back? Would it be safe to blink since it can't reach you?

Attached: 1524948083051.gif (400x400, 102K)

Probably not since it's unknown how exactly it kills you. Obviously by snapping your neck, but unknown with what

It will just spin so fast your atoms will get smashed

Attached: 477436744676.gif (500x286, 637K)

click here: view 001

then shouldn't there be a different designation for the scps that can't be contained?

The one with the house that's buried in the dirt.

fuck off, the peanut is not for cute

It doesn't physically snap your neck, per a later experiment they did with it. It utilizes a telekinetic field of quite some range to pull off what it does.
Climbing on its back will just result in it killing you all the same.

BEGONE SLOTH

I still don't get this one. Where they actual dragons? Like, literally dragons from fantasy? Did they get small because they were forgotten by us? What was up with that "room" thing?

>D-class awakens in his childhood home
>Buried really fucking deep
>Encouraged to keep digging to escape
>Losing his mind in the process
Anyone remember this one? I want to read it again, but I forgot the number,

Is it smiling or frowning for you guys?

[Webcrawler A03G32 intensifies]

it's a sad boi

Apollyon was that, but it got steadily fazed out because the standards by which a skip could be classified as Apollyon were really fucking arbitrary, and could be used to define basically any of the other uncontainable Keters.

Smiling

>Where they actual dragons?
>Like, literally dragons from fantasy?
Yes
>Did they get small because they were forgotten by us?
No, it's because humans stopped believing in stuff like dragons and the rooms were a metaphor for imagination iirc.

>That incident writeup where Clef and another higher-up cause a massive 682 destruction derby across the base
>Specifically to kill off some of the worst snowflake OCs
>Including Clef literally riding 682 like a horse at one point

Attached: dis doll crazy nigga.jpg (301x312, 79K)

Imagine an SCP game that one of the SCPs is 1471 but every time you play it changes if its the always in the peripheral vision or the reflective surface type

Attached: arino.jpg (540x405, 69K)

Oooh. Nice

Attached: 1537889379743.png (158x158, 28K)

Attached: 1549503144675.png (338x371, 318K)

093 is objectively the best SCP.

ARE WE COOL YET BEST GOI

Yeah the whole thing is basically just a commentary about how we've lost our creative minds while also becoming increasingly cynical about everything we loved as children. It's probably one of my more favorite stories on the website.

You're the man, thanks. This shit is legit the best written experiment on the site.

Attached: sleep.jpg (774x600, 92K)

The box that makes people think there's something in it but there's nothing at all, making them go insane. Or the alarm clock that gets impossibly and dangerously loud when it's not reset every single day. I forgot the numbers.

People who react to this picture are fucking retarded. Why would you even pretend like its real? Its not like it would actually come for yodjhshsjiwk

Man I'm glad that 096 posted for user after he ripped him to shreds.

he fell on ctrl and enter of course
it is lucky for us user was such a turbofag and had purchased a Yea Forums pass

He's a good boy user, just very shy.

I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AT SITE-116

Attached: 765e334ada330d99f5fbd4fdaf8861f8_b723c2f1-f377-4a46-930c-228379ae2db1.png (568x800, 310K)

Man fuck that guy then holy shit. Thank god 096 killed him.

I'm not opening that shit, nigger.

DO NOT OPEN THAT IMAGE.

i think i'm unfamiliar with this one.

Too bad for you, I'm RG color blind.

You wouldn't

Attached: 1155.jpg (500x660, 97K)

Unless you are color-blind. Seeing this picture will cause to become possessed by some sloth which forces a state of sleep-paralysis on you for hours on end.

Attached: 1541039070553.png (445x445, 223K)

Enjoy your last moments of non-excruciating, non-paralyzed life.

Attached: Ayup.jpg (536x510, 21K)

jesus christ how horrifying

Yeah I fucking wouldn't. I don't want my insides to become my outsides.

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

only catch your tastes will get worse overtime the more you use it till you get to the point of mutilation and murder for sexual gratification

Would you?

what was the one with the door that leads to several places, including one forest with a monster lurking around the place?

Apollyon was also meant as an o5-exclusive classification to emphasize just how deep into the inner circle we got in the last iteration of 2753 or whichever was the one with the world eater. I think that any other use of the classification just dilutes the meaning of Keter.

well I already looked at 096 as well. now it's fun race

Pet this kitty, Yea Forums

Attached: Toyger.png (316x183, 151K)

That doesn't sound TOO bad. What's the catch?

it always led to the forest, the door itself appeared in several places

It's harmless, always with me, and seemingly friendly, so yeah. I probably would if given enough time to deal with it.

How many cat SCPs are there? And which's the best one?

Being locked in your own body forever while having some slothman torture you and manipulate you like a puppet doesn't sound bad to you?

You're being mind raped by an enity which is forcing you to do his bidding and are completely aware of everything it is doing with your body. You become extremely agitated and stressed out when ever you're free from its grasp.

Its literally a mix between Schizophrenia and sleep paralysis

Best one is the cat with its rear half missing. Perfect level of creepy and cute.

No, my dear owl friend. I would not.

Kinda reminds me of how some animals without front legs or without a tail can still live happy lives.

Animals are nice. Even when they're stuck living their whole lifes with a disability, they're still enjoying life. And food. And Pets.

Attached: halfcat.png (400x400, 31K)

The thing is, the cat isn't missing its rear half, yet it is missing. Like, it can't be perceived at all by anyone except for the cat. It's there, but it's also not there.

This man is laughing in his grave.

Attached: erwin-schrodinger.jpg (674x506, 79K)

What about that one that fooled the foundation into thinking it was a regular cat with human-level intelligence but was actually a spy cyborg or something.
At least I think that's how it went

Are there any dog SCPs?

Isn't SCP run by SJW trannies?

096 doesn't kill indiscriminately, it assassinates whoever sees its face with 100 percent success rate. You may be thinking of the game, where it was added that he goes fucking ballistic for gameplay reasons.

scp-wiki.net/scp-1316
It's a fun one sure, but you can't beat a simple "what the fuck, it's cute, but what the fuck" kind of SCP.

>contain pride

I agree. we should round up all of these people infected with SCP-G4Y and exterminate them immediately.

so he'd go around the blind guy if he was in his way? also in the game he only ever attacks if you see his face

yea is pretty cute.

Attached: 1555015714796.jpg (576x458, 109K)

This desu. The sloth puppets are overreacting. It sucks, sure, but it's not mind-meltingly worse than, say, the sort of prisons dangers to the state get sent to in the US.

bros why is scp communion so comfy

Thank you sir.

its smiling in your peripheral vision

Yeah. The husky puppy that has a non-functional body. It appears to be a normal dog, but absolutely nothing in its body functions or reacts at all.

Attached: 1424.png (400x323, 238K)

wei shen fucking muh

Whats your favorite
>Goof premise ruined by shit ending
SCP?
Mine is that temporal displaced SCP base full of weird skips from another timeline that ends up "contained" by a bunch of Foundations own immortal Power Rangers
I also really like the
>Good premise ruined by changing focus from the skip to fellating authors self insert who is so morally above Foundation
Really love those.
Nothing like getting in mood for some cryptic shit just to end up reading an ego filled commentary on how Foundation BAD Emotional Virtue Signaling Good

scp-wiki.net/scp-1459
just noticed they changed the image for this one too. old one was much better

Attached: Puppy.jpg (400x443, 77K)

The closest to a dog SCP I can remember are the one that is a wolf that if you look at it's eyes somebody close to you will die and 1471's face is a canine skull

scp-wiki.net/scp-100-jp
>Normal house with a normal attic
>Attic filled with the normal vacuum of space and normal airlessness found in space
>This space is full of wooden structures and light bulbs that correspond to celestial bodies in the real universe
>Damage to any of them will cause damage to the corresponding celestial body
>Classified Keter because the building is deteriorating and nearing destruction
>If the Earth structure is destroyed, so are we

Attached: 59034992_p0.png (1200x675, 1.21M)

>I am Ion, Grand Karcist of Adytum, and I have borne an intolerable force
Ion comes in and slaps your waifu/husbando from the last vidya you played on the ass. How do they react?

Attached: Ion_the_sorcerer_king_by_sunnyclockwork-da2x37u.jpg (1024x1339, 142K)

I really, really want this. But i'm a broken human being so

He's not burning so whatever

Attached: 1554850752294.png (818x764, 43K)

scp-wiki.net/scp-3737

post SCP's that make you want to CRY

Attached: a50388e5f928294f194285dcd2a7edaa.jpg (500x603, 54K)

scp-wiki.net/scp-1739
Woof-woof, motherfucker.

Attached: Scp_1739.jpg (260x364, 13K)

I've never played containment breach. Should I play the original or the remake

>enter these threads
>lose at least 90 minutes at minimum reading entries
>can identify some entries in literally 4 words of the descriptions, if i dont happen to remember the number right away

Samsara is cool but holy fuck they do not fit the SCP universe, at least not as the Foundation's Power Rangers

Which SCPs are the saddest?
>Psychic Jumping Spider
>The living Giant Ground Sloth statue
>Cassie
>The hanged man and his dog
>The mermaid with the fucked up voice

The SCP 'universe' is filled with far crazier shit than Samsara. Like Sol being alive and prone to reacting with reality-devastating magic to anything that even squints at the system funny. Or Stealing Solidarity. Or that time they neutralized Death.

I can never remember what the last vidya I played was.

Santa's evil brother

>Hating on the most important facet of Foundation history.
scp-wiki.net/scp-1543-j

Then just choose your favorite waifu/husbando. Simple.

What about her?

Attached: 191.jpg (796x1004, 117K)

Gib sauce, that sounds hilarious

I feel like I'm overlooking something, but I remember there was a feline SCP hidden in a forest that was very alien in appearance. That's sadly all I can remember about it. By chance does anyone know which one I'm thinking about?

scp-wiki.net/scp-1616
His specific ability is to take anything he sees and put it in his mouth, before taking it out. So if he saw the Sun, well...

>/scp/ is finally dead
Took long enough. We had a good run up until around the release of lanky.

Attached: 1492992696531.jpg (670x503, 31K)

Isn't Apollyon the armless?

scp-wiki.net/scp-1396
Pretty simple, until the last notes

scp-wiki.net/scp-488-jp
Japan has some weird shit.

Based Hoobert putting us out of our misery with his complete inability to make content.

FUCK MODS
AND FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1547677921838.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

CB and the Unity Remake is like HL2 and the cinematic mod. A lot of the charm is lost in trying to justify the jump in graphics and it's clear their vision for the game is radically different from that of the original. Play the original, and then give the remake a shot when it's finished is what I'd suggest

we may never know who got to this user first.

You son of a bitch

oh that's cool one

I recently reread SCP 1730 and found they expanded upon how site 13 was neutralized and I really don’t know how to feel about it. One one hand I thought it was kind of kickass that the last MTF team sent in was the absolute best the foundation had, literally augmented with tech probably derived from research on other SCPs and the whole event log kind of read like the action from a warhammer novel. On the other the complete lack of mystery of what the fuck happened to site 13 was kind of lost

What did you all think of it?

cute
it's mocking guys who edit scps to make them more and more op and "badass", right?

yeah try that for 1 minute straight, tell me how that works out

meant to say the mystery of what happened to site 13 was lost, it now has a lack of mystery

>all of these
>not the Polaroid camera that shows true happiness
scp-wiki.net/scp-978-extended-test-logs
some of these have really sad implications.

Quick, what are the most Kino SPCs, asking as someone who hasn't really looked into it all that much?

Attached: 1554568395353.gif (480x270, 138K)

The hanged king's tragedy

>That story of the interaction between 173 and 096
>they show 173 096's face
>096 comes barging in
>takes swipes at 173
>173 actively dodges
>proceeds to snap 096's neck for 5 hours because the dude kept regenerating

Attached: PGzX9ru.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

Just see the replies to

Not an SCP on its lonesome, but the Antimemetics stuff is great.
scp-wiki.net/antimemetics-division-hub

SCP interactions are always a fucking delight. No matter what kind

I AM LARRY! I LOVE YOU

Attached: Larry.jpg (700x525, 48K)

The flesh that hates, , the bodies in the water, red sea stone, malfunctioning destroyer, unlondon, the predatory owl graffiti, the antimeme, the toaster that forces everyone to refer to it in first person when talking about it and the one you can't talk about or it'll kidnap you.
All of these are great.

Attached: sip.jpg (470x470, 31K)

infinite ikea store is one of the few good recent ones

Or when he spooked the absolute shit out of 682 because apparently 173 was from the previous universe where it went on a one man genocide of his entire race

>Infinite IKEA
>recent
user, how long have you been asleep?

>173 somehow managed to holocaust 682s predecessors in another universe

Holy shit the peanut is fucking hardcore

id 100% fuck my digital friend

>Introduce SCP-085 to a book with pictures
>Infect picture book with SCP-423
>Place picture book into SCP-826
What happens?

The Wanderer's Library site also reveals that 173 is in part a result of Caine killing Able. It, amongst other similar horrors, entered reality because of the first murder opening the doorway for them.

Caine is indirectly responsible for all the people who got their necks snapped.

How would you make a game about SCP-1678?

>Depressed because you fell in love with 2D
>She's depressed because she'll never be 3D
It's an existential kind of pain

Attached: 1553540291420.gif (540x540, 683K)

Go and find a random SCP and rate it
scp-wiki.net/scp-1214
My favorite number has a very shitty SCP

scp-wiki.net/scp-4205
this one is pretty good

The foundation's main goal should be make her happier. This can't go on.

Attached: 1554615454190.jpg (600x338, 39K)

>open pic
>drawer door decided to crack a bit behind me

god fucking damn it

I like the one that claims to be god and fucks off whenever you ask lore breaking questions

So now we know where he came from, India

scp-wiki.net/scp-4999
Most of the 4000 series is shit apparently but this is good.

Personally, having read through some of the 4000 series, it's entirely fine. At most, you can say it's variable, like previous series.

Why does he always do that? Plus, if he's God what is the Star-eyed child?

I dunno but it's funny especially with the shitty youtube videos youtube.com/watch?v=axYk5ifSMRc

>I'm so proud of you - Dad

SCP THRE FOUR THREEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 32563523523.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Isn't the original image of 682 after an acid bath? Why is it skelly mode here?

Yeah thank god he posted the censored one lol

Attached: mountainside.png (260x194, 119K)

Everybody likes to draw him with a skull-like face and rotten flesh-hair. It just looks cool

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 43445223.gif (250x228, 609K)

So development is dead for secret lab? How many scps were in by the end?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>foundation personnel have canonically higher suicide rates than the average person
>it's full of trannies
Kek

Attached: Hell yeah.png (433x352, 218K)

Daily reminder that if some guy in a city saw 096, and it ran to kill him, the entire city would pretty much be fucked (especially if the news also reports on it).

FINALLY I GET TO STEP OFF THIS CRAZY TRAIN BRING IT LANKY

Attached: 99CB96AF-E8BA-43A8-A19C-7ABD4DF3BEC8.png (500x390, 186K)

Probably everything that has to do with the class of '76
scp-wiki.net/scp-1833

Blew my fucking mind when I highlighted the secret part of 2316

Attached: 1489270070884.jpg (823x824, 112K)

What is the Golden Age of SCP?

Some of the very early things are kino and simplistic but they're also filled with self-insert shit like Dr. Clef. It's been shit for years now with overpowered fanfiction and literal homestuck SCPs. Surely there's a range of well-written and interesting concepts.

I'm still mad that the Secret Lab FOTM threads got kicked off of Yea Forums and killed the community. Did it even have a life on /vg/ that wasn't filled with namefags?

SCP 420-J is a classic

Are these written by the youtubers or are they just dubbing it? I remember the 035 one made me want to kill myself

>fanfiction
All fictionever made is "fanfiction" with the way this term gets misapplied on here, for fucks sake.

They make the videos from scratch, far as I can tell

>I highlighted the secret part of 2316
The story is kind of gay, though.

Wait is there a Candlejack SCP n

LAMMY

Yeah but I prefer small contained SCPs than yet another SCP that is absolutely indestructible and unstoppable or a cosmic threat we have no chance of stopping or understanding.

SCP-2521is pretty much Candlejack on steroids. It will kidnap you even if you just write down any kind of information about it.
scp-wiki.net/scp-2521
His page is literally nothing but drawings since he can't unders

>He mentioned both of them
haha??

Attached: 1538284040314.png (750x581, 1004K)

What's that one SCP where after a bit of scrolling an audio file plays? I remember hearing somebody talk in the tab and backing the fuck out since I didn't want to deal with a screamer.

>you will never spend your lunch breaks hanging out and playing with this little goofball

Attached: 122915.png (816x612, 303K)

Man, fuck scientist, D class rise up!