Octopath Traveler is heading to PC on June 7th. Who else hyped here? No fucking consolewars shit

Octopath Traveler is heading to PC on June 7th. Who else hyped here? No fucking consolewars shit.

Attached: okk.png (618x660, 416K)

All my friends got it, and none of them beat it. Prob cause they suck.
It never caught my eye so I still went play it.
Good luck to whoever does get it on switch or PC though. Has nice music

>I will only support the ps4 release.
Cuck.

He's falseflagging to make this thread about consolewars. Ignore him.

I look forward to pirating it and cheating in it.

Attached: 1488081535333.jpg (477x531, 119K)

Don't give a shit. If I wanted to play it, I would play it on my Switch anyway. My backlog is too huge atm to care about this.

its fucking trash, tendies hyped because it was "exclusive"

Day 1 pirate. I will only support the EGS release. Thanks for beta testing tendies, nonetheless.

This is bait, ignore false flags that want to derail into consolewar cuckery, let them eat themselves we PC chads stay out

Looking forward to it, it looks pretty but i have to admit turn based RPGs are fucking boring for me

I still need to buy it for my Switch. I'm having too much fun replaying FF9 though.

Attached: ybI9vIv.png (733x749, 470K)

I'm actually hyped. Been on the edge on buying the switch and it having octopath was one of the reasons.

Attached: 1554998954761.png (3065x1786, 229K)

>now-deleted post

>Not on the superior store
Day one pirate.

Attached: download.png (299x168, 2K)

This game gets old fast. I can't imagine having to sit down and play it on a non-portable console.

Ez skip

Why do I need a wishlist if I myself know that I want it? Most of the Steam features are useless. EGS doesn't have all that useless trash bloating the UI, EGS is simply superior.

It feels way better on the Switch.
This is a fact btw.

Because sometimes you have friends who might want to give you something nice and the wishlist lets them know what you want

Is this french tranny right?

Attached: Capture2019-04-11_21_37_38.jpg (590x355, 34K)

based EGS won't allowed the cancer that are early access, achievements and """trading cards""".

>No EPIC store release
I'm not buying this garbage on fucking Steam. Can't wait to pirate.

thank god its coming to the PC.
hopefully someone will add mods to get rid of all that ugly, unnecessary bloom

I don't speak muslim.

He says Square is betraying console gamers.

>Square is betraying console gamers
Nearly SE's entire nip library since 2015 is on Steam
Only reason I got a PC desu

Hm i would say "too much pixxelated" but i can tolerate it if the story is really really good but i aint know shit about it, nor even how it plays so day 1 pirate i suppose.

I played it and loved it as a Switch game, but it faces stiff competition on PC. I do wonder how much it will be sold for.

Fpbp

The battles are very good, but the dungeon design and story are kinda bad.
Fortunately, you can skip all cutscenes and read the summary.

Hoping this drives down the price of the Switch version. SE are still trying to sell it full price almost a year on, with no sales in sight. Now it's available on more consoles, SE might stop being so fucking tight with it.

A little. I don't want to pay more than $20 for this game and Nintendo doesn't lower prices so...

I just hope it does well and gets a sequel. The good stuff about the game really makes me think a sequel would be something special if they take feedback to heart.

99.999~% chance it will have denuvo. So, I won't be buying it.

I do not really know where to place myself decidedly ....

On the one hand, we have the proof that it is not by selling on switch that we guarantee sales. On the other, bha Square enix sells her ass even more than before and it makes it even more detestable ....

>being hyped for a 7/10 pixelshit game

Enjoy your scraps.

EGS is like a stand-alone early access platform

PC

ALWAYS

FUCKING

WINS

BABY

Attached: 22D28A79-448E-46F9-AB45-47432FA10946.png (774x850, 309K)

Bravely Default was much better, wasn't it?

It's a decent game, but I don't feel like PCfags are the best demographic for it. I dunno? Anyways, this will increase the chances of seeing a sequel.

I own a Switch and a PC. I will not be getting this on either because I'm not a silly little retard with shit taste.

OH NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO

inb4 they cry that Galdera is too hard

based retard

>Not selling on Switch
>About 1.5 million physical copies sold
>Was the top seller when it came out
This dude should go back to eating halal instead of spewing shit.

Enjoy, PCbros.

Can you beat it without Alfyn's concoct?

Tbh I'm glad to see it get a wider release. I know the game was kind of divisive but I really enjoyed it and see no reason to be mad now that more people can play a game I liked.

in some ways it was, but I preferred the open structure, towns and NPC interaction of OT. Also, even the most tedious parts of OT weren't as bad as the loops.
>Can you beat it without Alfyn's concoct?
speedrunners sure can. It is a busted ability when you collect the mats though,.

Isn't this just the mobile game

I'm going to go face him, I have all my characters lvl 70 but I don't have mats for concoct (so I'm thinking about making him fight first phase) and I don't have Caith Sith with Haanit
I hope I can do it

>Caith Sith with Haanit
lol that's so overkill.
I didn't even use her gimmick. I made her apothecary in phase 2 so she can use the ultimate buff, to spam jams for everyone.

Attached: 1533054066132.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>Detroit comes to PC,
It's OVER sONy HAs nO Game
>Switch loses one of few true exclusives
This is great

The mobile game or the first one?

Regardless, pretty cool. Loved that game, would appreciate a cheat engine list for it though for sure.

It sounds nice, though I think I would rather have the Bravely games. The Octopath Traveler artstyle is a little bit of an eyesore, too much bloom and stuff.

Played it, fun game.

Fuck fenrir

Probably a day 1 buy for me. Game seemed really overhyped but still pretty decent. Been really wanting to play a more traditional JRPG lately.

>It's a decent game, but I don't feel like PCfags are the best demographic for it.
My guess is there was some sort of exclusivity on the game for the Switch. Nintendo barely even knows PC gaming exist and PC/Switch really do not compete with each other so they probably don't care about it being ported. Sorta similar to Sonic Lost Worlds which was part of an exclusivity deal with Sega/Nintendo but later came to PC and only PC.

Either way even if it has low sales it's just leaving money on the table by not porting considering the game uses UE4 which is insanely easy to port and won't really require any changes to work on PC besides adding Xbone prompts and KBM controls. They can port the game so easily and cheaply it would be hard for them to not make money on it.

Nice, this is super unexpected. I was content with either never playing it or just play it when I get a cheap Switch down the line.

That's cool and all but I legit can't see how a PC port could improve the game.
I mean, the textures are intentionally low res and everything else is sprites.

I got it on Switch, it wasn't that great.

game was shit, who cares?

Is that the buttugly Switch JRPG you fags were shilling a while ago?

Attached: 4522393E-EA36-4CBA-8D57-0C47EEBDCE9F.jpg (672x1024, 171K)