I liked it

I liked it

Attached: images (18).jpg (194x260, 8K)

It's a good game just not a good Dark Souls game

me too

If it used archstones instead of the stupid open map, it would have been a 9/10 game

It was better than 3 at least.

I got it for free. Should I give it a go? I am easily frustrated and get mad alot.

I think it is a good Dark Souls game. DS1 is about the cycle right after Gwyn linked the fire. DS3 is far into the future after countless cycles of people linking the fire. DS2 is one of the individual cycles between those two games

why not though. it has its faults, but it's still very enjoyable

best souls

Attached: 1522614842902.jpg (1200x1598, 331K)

fuck off redditor

>worse artstyle
>worse level design
>worse enemy placement
>worse bosses
>worse hitboxes
Wow you're right obviously DS2 is the superior game
>inb4 muh pvp
Kill yourself

I hate this fucking platitude

Even if it's the worst in the series, it's more fun, and has more depth and content, than just about everything else in the AAA industry right now. You know, the kind of games that intentionally release a BLATANTLY unfinished game and sell the rest of the game to you as DLC for $60. I rate it a solid 8/10

based

2 > 1 > 3 > BB >>>>>> Sekiro

Attached: 1550365242274.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

Same, it's pretty good

3 > 1 > Bloodborne > 2 > Sekiro
All great games

I loved it. You hear me? LOVED IT. Buuut... it was my first Souls game I ever played, and I played it on PS3. I have the SOTFS edition on PS4 in the trilogy pack, I played through DS Remastered, I played through DS3, next I'm playing 2 again. See how I feel then.

I didn't

I'm playing through it again in coop with a friend and am having a blast. Using the grand lance as my main weapon and we both are using whips on the side.

If I play 2 with a year gap between playing 1 or 3. Its pretty good. But if I play 1 or 3 before I play it, I realize that its dogshit. Its all about tricking your mind.

The Fallout New Vegas of Dark Souls.

I can say the same thing for ds1 keep seething

When playing through the series, I played a different kind of game between each souls/borne game. To keep me from getting burnt out.
It went like this:
>Dark Souls > Monster Hunter World > Dark Souls 2 > Atelier Lydie & Suelle > Bloodborne > Nier Automata > Dark Souls 3