BANDIT WHEN

BANDIT WHEN
Risk of Rain thread

Attached: 1554696843105.png (960x540, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17796400
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj
riskofrain2.fandom.com/wiki/Armor
docs.google.com/document/d/1tGMwKJTvwu-iEvxEtl0KDCGYPP6O3RZfCckeK4I98gA/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/KLWi8StM
strawpoll.me/17796400/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1554608679839.png (704x1000, 231K)

>He plays Artificer

Attached: 1541108344469.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Finally did it.
Rainstorm only but still.

Attached: 20190411200321_1.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

Attached: 1554729037312.png (2380x2000, 326K)

commando buffs when

as shown in that image, enemies get (playerCount-1) * 10 items that boost hp
each of those items multiplies the character's hp by 10% (additive)

so in a 4 player game, it'd be +300% hp, in 16 player game, +1500% hp.

as a comparison, also shown in that image, elite is +370% hp (though that does stack multiplicatively with the player bonus)

Odd fact, Goldshore boss has a power of 0.5 to the playercount, so maybe initial testing didn't use higher power than 1 for enemies, but actually used 0.5 as well

As demonstrated in (You) you technically get less personal items in multiplayer, the biggest difference will be when you're playing 2 player. Since you'll effectively get 75% at that point.

The enemy director also gets more gold per player, it's kinda complicated tho

float num = Mathf.Floor(this.fixedTime * 0.0166666675f);
float num2 = (float)this.participatingPlayerCount * 0.3f;
float num3 = 0.7f + num2;
float num5 = Mathf.Pow((float)this.participatingPlayerCount, 0.2f);
float num7 = 0.046f * difficultyDef.scalingValue * num5;
float num8 = Mathf.Pow(1.15f, (float)this.stageClearCount);
this.compensatedDifficultyCoefficient = (num4 + num7 * num) * num8;
for (int i = 0; i < this.moneyWaves.Length; i++)
{
float num9 = this.moneyWaves[i].Update(Time.fixedDeltaTime, compensatedDifficultyCoefficient);
this.monsterCredit += num9;
}

there might be some others but whatever

whats your general strategy? do you always rush boss?

Do you think theyll ever add custom character mod support?

get sticky bombs

related to this, which do you think is harder? Single player or full 4 man?
strawpoll.me/17796400

is anybody hosting ?

I got 3 golden chests on my first loop, so that helped also wisp drops and a syringe printer.
After loop 2 you have to rush boss otherwise you increase your chances of getting gibbed by a random blazing elite.
Also healing, 4 scythes and two antlers means I could outheal pretty much any damage that wasn't fatal, oh and stay off the ground, if you're not moving constantly you'll get surprise killed by random wisps or whatever spawns that level.
And I'm pretty sure those bears saved me at least once.

Attached: 20190411200837_1.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

EU vanilla lobby

EU

Attached: ror2.jpg (597x569, 209K)

NOW

Attached: Bandito.png (1296x652, 377K)

>Install mod
>Set blazing damage to x0.6
>Start up a monsoon bandit game for the first time
>Blazing titan spawns at 40min
>Still get one-shot
H A R D Y I K E S

Attached: 1550006696919.gif (500x281, 1.71M)

guys i need to take a massive poop

Attached: 1553740228173.png (1001x847, 272K)

Anyone take a look at the end texts from RoR for the returning characters?
I found it very interesting that all of them are among the "sad" ones, with each of them having left or lost something on the planet
Makes me wonder if that will play into the story of RoR2, if they returned trying to find what they lost (commando and merc their humanity, huntress her soul, engie his manhood/humanity?)

At a certian point, you just have to not get hit

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF

SIXTY MINUTE RUN AS ARTIFICER, MY FIRST GOOD RUN WITH HER, AND I SEE A RED POP OUT OF A CHEST

I SEE THE RED AND THE FIRST INSTINCT MY RETARDED A.D.D ASS HAS IS TO RUN RIGHT INTO IT

AND OF COURSE IT'S FUCKING WAKE OF VULTURES BECAUSE MY RETARDED ASS DIDN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT IT WAS

YOU THINK I WOULD FUCKING LEARN AFTER GETTING THIS SHIT IN THREE DIFFERENT RUNS TODAY

FUCK I AM SO MAD, LITERALLY WHAT JUST HAPPENED WAS

>KILL SHIELD HERMIT CRAB
>HP INSTANTLY GOES TO HALF
>RIGHT AS MY HP IS HALF, BEFORE SHIELD CHARGES UP, A STRAY ELDER LEMURIAN BULLET HITS ME AT THE WORST FUCKING TIME

FUCK THIS GAME AND FUCK WAKE OF VULTURES

well its getting fixed.

just use modanon lel

>he still hasn't learned to get the mod
there's literally nothing that I hate more than retarded niggers complaining about shit that's already fixed

?

Blazing titan apparently deals 2400% more damage than wanted, so you would need to set the damage to x.04

HAHA BRO JUST DON'T GET HIT ARTIFICER CAN RUN WHY ARENT YOU RUNNING

Attached: 1553123464298.png (275x251, 135K)

Fuck wetlands so much getting it as your stage 2 is such a fucking kick in the balls

Booru link?

I'm fine with wetlands but wouldn't mind if it was more open, roost on the other hand is all types of cancer.

>just cheat bro

might as well open up cheat engine and give yourself infinite hp

>closeup of a fly head
Cannot unsee.

nope

do you have v1.4.2? That has the fix targeting Titan specifically, which should cut his burn DoTs from 8 ticks each to 1 tick each.

Your ass will still melt faster than a popsicle in the summer, but if you manage to get behind cover you should be able to live, whereas previously you would keep burning for another 3.5 seconds after that

pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

Roost is great, it's very linear, you should get to stage 2 in 5 minutes or less with all the chests gathered.

Not everyone wants to mod their game.

>shrine of order
>mfw

I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD

Attached: Screenshot (64).png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

I expect you to roll back to the current patch once hopoo updates the game which will make every player cheat then

NA Vanilla

Attached: download (5).jpg (617x775, 208K)

This. Fuck impatient modfags.

>atgs are still shit even at 18 stacks

what a shame. if you had gotten 18 wisps and blown up everything around you with just the tesla coil.

No no there is nothing wrong with modding the game
Its just not comfy for everyone and some people want the official patch

artfag plz risky rain this image

Attached: download (7).jpg (1147x597, 100K)

If I get this, can I play online straight away or will people bully me for being shit ? Is the community generally ok ?

Attached: ye3.jpg (630x974, 98K)

then don't complain

that's the same as complaining your feet hurt because you went outside without shoes because "not everybody wants to wear shoes"

Roost also sucks but getting it as your first stage isn't really that bad since it's small and doesn't waste your time in the early game.

Wetlands is absolutely fucking massive for a stage 2 map, has debris everywhere obstructing your view, has a bunch of branching dead-end paths, the water hides shit, and it wastes your time even more if you don't have some way to gain verticality.

Attached: 1531372116916.jpg (669x436, 30K)

well quickplay is full of mouth breathers so you'll have some trouble, some Yea Forums games are fine. The best is when you play with Friends. You have those right?

Well? What are you waiting for?

Attached: 1534987835176.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

>Bahubali
Did Coolhole show the sequel yet? Also I kinda lost where the story went halfway through. Wasn't sure if the second half was a flashback or if it was a continuation of the story.

None that play on PC.

Attached: 45.jpg (451x604, 65K)

>buff one of the strongest and hands down the most versatile character in the game
lmao

Attached: CLICK THE FUCKING TAXI.png (442x648, 466K)

his M2 could travel a little faster

also he needs invincibility on his shift again

>also he needs invincibility on his shift again
he doesn't

do you think commando is #2 or #3
I'm not sure if he's better than mul-t or not

Anyone got a simple list of a few "key" items for each class? I have some ideas but I'd like other opinions.

Make his R fire more shots over the same period of time when he gets more attack speed. Right now attack speed actually makes the stun shorter.

>Only play with friends
>Get into the Bazaar
>Every fucking time the stasis isn't there for me
>Finally just play by myself one night and manage to unlock her
>Description is literally "Specializes in quickly killing groups of enemies and bosses alike"
>She is absolute dogshit by the time you hit stage 4 and doesn't scale at all

how disgustingly powerful he gets with like 3 tri tip daggers alone makes him 2 easily. if you get a good pool of them hes unstoppable.

What does sacrifice do? I know it makes enemies drop items on kill, but what do you give up?

How does late game work with Merc? I was deleting groups of mobs and bosses until Stage 14 where they deleted me. This game just throws a ridiculous amount of high dmg bosses at you to the point is gets kinda stupid

3/4 US WEST

Attached: 1554862466578.gif (512x512, 2.46M)

Artificer is fun with friends. Not so much solo.

>fly around the map
>acquire target
>R
>dash then fly away

It's a nitpick but I wish attacks had more punch to them in RoR2. Perhaps it's just because the 2D style lends itself better to seeing whole hordes of enemies getting knocked back in unison by a single attack, or maybe the sfx are too weak sounding, I'm trying to put my finger on it but it's not quite the same satisfaction from landing one meaty hit as it used to be.

>waaah i cant stack syringes and be busted reeeeeee

Commando is the best character by far.

I've been meaning to make one since there are a ton of garbage infographics floating around. guess I'll do it now.

Attached: 1553958015161.png (189x278, 77K)

After 25 hours of not playing the commando since I unlocked anyone else, I have returned and seem to be enjoying the commando a lot now.

You can't stack literally anything and do anything on her. She has zero scaling and is completely dead weight in multiplayer.

>Get one shotted by an Imp Overlord before my map even loads
Cool

Attached: 8ya33c5p7e.jpg (313x388, 17K)

How the fuck is Commando not the second worst character in the game? MUL-T is basically the same thing except miles better.

How do you even look at the two side by side and think "hmm well commando is worse by every single possible metric except for proc rate, but he has better proc rate and a tiny bit higher base damage scaling so that makes him miles better" Commando is fucking trash.

So, what the fuck do these shrines ACTUALLY do?
Do they change every item in each rarity category to multiple copies of a single item in that category or is it possible for it to change all of your whites into legendary items for example?

Attached: erhyer.png (1896x1060, 1.86M)

How accurate is this image, riskers?

Attached: items.png (1602x845, 294K)

>could go 15 hours without unlocking a new character in RoR1 unless you used a wiki or something
>could unlock almost every character in RoR2 in less than five hours except Artificer and Merc
Not sure how I feel about this

Commando is kinda like Artificer in where he needs good items to really succeed, but since he can do so much, it's a lot less strict and more focused on synergies than just items by themselves.

>except for proc rate, but he has better proc rate

Attached: 1489724980492.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

Commando scales far better than MUL-T and has higher DPS at longer range.

Commando becomes a lot better when you have more of the item unlocks. Having more proc items available makes his kit a million times more viable than he is in the vanilla game with no unlocks.

She is good for one thing
have black hole active item, stack will-o-wisps and gasolines, pull enemies in a group around boss, kill one enemy and watch the fireworks
she's only good in teamplay, for solo, nah

>stun grenade
>trash
lol

one specific rarity item. so like x50 soldiers syringes, x20 leeching seeds, x2 dio's best friend. But keep in mind it's random and it takes a lunar.

From how I understand it each damage "tick" applies a seperate DoT, if that laser ticks 10 times per second you'll have a billion different fire DoTs on you at the same time

Thats what I've heard at least and it seems perfectly accurate

>War Banner
>Rose Buckler
>bad

Attached: 1554601225606.jpg (244x282, 28K)

Switch tougher times to stacks infinitely but poorly also

>stun grenade
>not trash
lol

Better proc rate combined with better range and ~10% damage per proc means you can melt things faster and from further away.

NA US East
vanilla

It picks a single item, that you currently have, in each rarity tier, then turns every item you have in that tier into that item.

>>could go 15 hours without unlocking a new character in RoR1 unless you used a wiki or something
???
Enforcer, Engie, and Bandit are all easily unlocked through natural gameplay. Huntress is gated behind some RNG but is also something that'll just naturally occur. I started with a fresh save file of RoR1 after my old one got deleted somehow, and I got all four of them in about 10 hours. Considering those four were in the game at launch, that's pretty identical to this game which only has two of five characters that are hard to unlock.

Attached: 1554233542496.png (3200x3200, 1.31M)

bleed on hit doesn't seem to scale damagewise, only chancewise

isn't it much better to stack proc rings or sticky bombs?

t. trash

EU monsoon vanilla

Attached: 1554614527190.png (495x375, 202K)

rose buckler is good

riskofrain2.fandom.com/wiki/Armor

after 4 stacks you get over 50% damage reduction while sprinting. it's insanely good for huntress and MUL-T and good in general for other classes

NA US East
vanillaa

rose buckler sure, but war banner?
>On level up drop a banner that strengthens all allies within 15m (+8m per stack). Raise attack and movement speed by 30%.
it's TRASH

Attached: 1554356604744.png (1180x1080, 320K)

>N'Kuhanas Opinion
>Bad item
Confirmed for never getting 20 fungus on engi

ive had my bleed ticks doing well over 200 damage on commando with a pretty mediocre setup

because engi exists I highly doubt that'll ever be possible

Engi far surpasses commando in both damage & safety, commando only has a tiny edge of mobility over him which vanishes if engi gets a whip, hop birdo or feather

I WANT TO FUCK COMMANDO

Attached: 1554973363798.png (923x954, 364K)

Attached: 1554489662738.png (1034x970, 93K)

Rose Buckler is good for MUL-T, Merc, and Huntress as the latter 2 can attack while sprinting.

Why is engi so OP? I wish it didn't feel so gimpy to play any other class, I'm just shooting at lemurians like a retard instead of putting down my turret and looting

N'Kuhana's Opinion isn't bad, just build dependent. Had it on my 20 shroom engie and just instantly cleared every single map.

Stun Granade isn't bad also. It's one of the best things for the Artificer's flamethrower, for example.

Rose Buckler also good item. Just not on everyone.

Took me 2 minutes to post this because of captcha.

wew

Attached: 1554681645236.png (900x846, 350K)

Tips for getting the Long Road? I've been trying every day for hours and failing bros. I'm about to cry

well yeah, it scales with level, but it doesn't scale with item count, unlike other proc items

...What? Engi caps out and just starts dying. His DPS is also fucking trash when his turrets start dying every 2 seconds.

1/4
dead fucking game

Stack tougher times.
Go for legendary chests, red items are mandatory and break the game.

>n'kuhana's
>bad

Attached: 1538656615009.gif (351x251, 40K)

>always getting the ol' rusted key now
Fuck off

Attached: 1554886133139.png (714x680, 455K)

Attached: image0.png (1000x1253, 466K)

>Having a usual good monsoon run
>Blazing titan out of nowhere
>"Oh i'll let my turrets handle it"
>Go out of line of sight and put shield down
>still get oneshotted and use up a Dios
fuck BLAZINGS

Attached: 20190411201655_1.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

The way I did it was play engie, get a sticky grenade 3d printer, make 30+ of them. Then just sit and wait. Everything, bosses too, die in a second and you can just pussy it through in your bubble. Bonus points if you have mushrooms

Yeah, pretty sure it's the most recent one, i had 700 hp and was hit for ~650+ 80 per burn tick. the damage value from fist is just extremely high.
was hit by an invisible underground fist for jumping onto a rock

back up mags work pretty nicely

>only 5% chance per item so you literally need a 20 stack to achieve totally stuns
By the time you have 20 stun grenades you should just be one shotting everything anyway. You should basically never opt for stun grenade unless there's no better options.
Tougher Times doesn't stack poorly. 10 gets you a 60% chance to block. Past that, yes, diminishing returns hits hard, but 15 more teddies will get you 80% chance to block which is absolutely necessary when you start to get blazing titans every other map.
We don't even know how armor affects damage resistance yet, but we do know that Buckler is just a worse version of Teddy which is more common. Bad item.
It's literally just a worse version of Ceremonial Daggers unless you're doing a meme run where you go afk as Fungus Engie.

YO LIL DONNIE

Attached: 1554427668418.jpg (1500x1500, 134K)

stun grenade does nothing in the late game

It's like the devs didn't even play their own game
>HUEGHH DUEGHHH LETS MAKE ENEMIES THAT BRAPS YOU FOR 10K DAMAGE, DUDE DIFFICULTY, DARK SOULS HUUEERRRRRGHHHHHH

how? it feels like I'm doing literally nothing with commando. with merc or huntress I can just right click and shit through multiple mobs, but commando on monsoon is so fucking slow when everything is tanky

In single player, should I be getting the guaranteed red every single loop? Sometimes it feels like I don't have the time to save up for it cause it usually takes me between 25-30 minutes to loop once, but at the same time I feel like one red item will on average do far far more work than a bunch of average whites/greens

>We don't even know how armor affects damage resistance yet

it's right there in the fucking page you absolute fucking retard

Attached: file.png (830x1376, 348K)

can confirm niguana's reparations is absolute top-tier, it scales continuously with every healing item and, through lifesteal, every dps item you have, too.
It's often just too rare for most people to get into lategame with it.

How do I get good at this game? I always die from getting one shot around the end of loop 2 and any time I try to play anyone that isn't MUL-T I can't even pass the first loop.

How2git gud when you are slow as fug, no syringes ever spawn and stuffs all kinda meh? Because I swear, in singleplayer, chests spawn as physicaly away from me as humanly possible and the ammount of crowbars/chrono bobbles/shit I am getting is too much.

get the damn red item.

For one: fungus engie isn't a meme, you dip. And extra damage on healing you should already be doing is never bad. You double moron.

NA East

Attached: 12414156463.jpg (360x270, 18K)

oh, it only nerfs titan's megabeam, since that's where the issue lies
you just got by a big attack from an elite boss

>We don't even know how armor affects damage resistance yet, but we do know that Buckler is just a worse version of Teddy which is more common. Bad item.
you should get both.
10 teddies + 10 sprint shields is WAY superior to 20 teddies
it's probably even superior to 40 teddies

Getting the legendary chest is more of an opportunistic option like waiting for getting shrines/drones until you've grabbed all the real chests and stuff first for guaranteed items and better value for your money. Sometimes the reds you grab can be real gamechangers like ceremonial dagger or behemoth but they're borderline useless without a good groundwork from having a lot of good commons or uncommons. I'd take the equivalent amount of syringes, stickies, or tougher times over a single red item in most circumstances.

HUGE KAHAZAR MILKERS

Alright fellas, what balance changes do you feel this game needs?

items that just suck?
items that feel a little TOO neccesary?
enemies that are too squishy?
enemies that need to chill the fuck out?
Survivors?
Usables?

Attached: 1554783001110.png (531x641, 103K)

THIS WHY IS IT SO COMMON

I don't know how people can be putting in over 150 hours in this game already considering we're not going to be getting a new character or a major patch for a while. Niggas gonna burn yourselves out with the one large patch a month timeline at this rate. Everyone going apeshit over getting new characters but the game won't be releasing fully for another year and in that time we're only going to be getting 4 more characters.

Attached: 1445806220417.png (374x387, 222K)

man I wish I waited before I picked this game up. it's so fun but I'm running out of stuff to do at 28 hours

some runs aren't meant to be
make the most out of them or just restart, your choice

There are at least four reds in this game that are just bad for nearly any build you're going for. I don't usually farm the chest on the first go because the enemy spawns are so bad at that stage (especially elites which have the best money to ease of dispatch ratio).
>those diminishing returns
lmao have fun wasting money on like 7 shields for a whopping 65% DR
Meme builds can still be powerful. Fungus Engie is really strong, but it's still a meme. Like nigga you just stand there and let the game play itself.
You literally only need one shield to get a lot of benefit. 1 shield + 19 teddies > 10 shields + 10 teddies.

Maybe a few more chests in MP, and just make exp/gold gain per kill global, thats all I ask

Who cares? if I get burned out I'll put the game down for a while and come back later. ALso it's more interesting to me to face challenges to overcome my limits than just consume content endlessly

RUSTED KEY SHOULD GIVE YOU VISION OF THE CHEST

or just, you know, play it less
I do one solid run a day at most, don't wanna burn myself out

Regular imps need to chill the actual fuck out.

>or just, you know, play it less
no

Seriously, what's up with people with garbage internet hosting lobbies?

>entire team wipes due to lag (assuming, nobody said anything beyond 'r' the entire game)
>only one left alive
>disconnect because can't even see the monsters attacking me

Fix wake of vultures
Add new shit
Optimize
Thats literally all I want

Attached: 1537300054668.png (950x534, 463K)

This. Also what the fuck is with lemurians jumping into the air like frightened cats.

the chest might as well spawn at your feet then in all honesty

Engie > MUL-T > Huntress > Merc > powergap > Commando > powergap > dog shit > Artificer

that literally works with every character

docs.google.com/document/d/1tGMwKJTvwu-iEvxEtl0KDCGYPP6O3RZfCckeK4I98gA/edit?usp=sharing

I've been typing up my thoughts on some of the items in the game, how to improve them in a balanced way, etc. I'd love to hear people's thoughts. might send hopoo an email later if it's good enough

>>those diminishing returns
bears have even worse diminishing returns retard.

Crowbars are just kinda useless for most stuff and scale horribly into lategame
I mean, every good item is neccesary, not so much too necessary. Who doesnt like syringes and shit?
masks are indeed 2 squishy
the ox need bit less health and the imps a bit less shit
imps, pls chill
eh
make the fucking missiles from disposable track better, jesus fuck

Engie > Huntress = Merc > Mul-T > Commando > powergap > dog shit > artificer

Y-yeah, only an autist would carry on playing.

Attached: not even that much.png (246x98, 30K)

they should at least give it some indicator that it exists, you're wasting an item slot on potential loot that you'll even have to potentially sacrifice a lot of time to look for

exactly
her only redeeming quality is making early game easier for everyone, but then gets carried in the late game

Crowbars are fine you autist.

golems do that too, looks retarded

gasoline, first aid, monster tooth, the key, etc all bite ass
stickies are op as fuck and should probably swap places with the atg
small beetles are literal nonthreats, i dont think ive ever actually taken damage from one
imps are fucking annoying, blazing shit in general, greater wisps need to not be immune to stuns
artificer, commando, huntress in that order
they all kinda suck except the capacitor and fruit

MUL-T's nail gun has too much range/damage output

rarely any reason for using his ranged aside for picking off wisps. pair this with his shift and the fact that he can hold two items makes him maybe a little too good.

Golems only jump when they get confused by terrain.
Lemurians on the other hand do it all the fucking time.

Chronobauble will never be a good 'slowing movement' item because most enemies will simply attack you from range or perform a movement ability that will ignore the chrono effect. The only way to make chronobauble good is if it effects enemy animations, period. If you hit a lemurian with it and he tries to throw a fireball, it should now take him WAY longer to throw said fireball, if you hit an golem it should take him longer to turn, longer to clap, longer to target you.

If you don't have friends, the game gets real old after 3 or 4 solid runs, the first game never had this issue with me

BRING BACK MY BOY

Attached: AtG_Missile_Mk._2_Shipping_Details.png (1280x800, 87K)

AGT should be procced by ukulele and tesla and it should go to the closest mob with better tracking, there I fixed it.

Chronobauble + band is actually great for slow. You want at least one.

If I was part of hopoo
>Items
Chronobauble increases slow% with more stacks, rather than just duration
Rusty Key now spawns more lockboxes with more stacks. Maybe something like 1+floor(log2(keycount))? This would mean 1 key = 1 box, 2 keys = 2 boxes, 4 keys = 3 boxes, 8 keys = 4 boxes, etc.
Headhunter is now 12+6s duration instead of 7+5s duration. (Also gives 50% shield instead of converting)
Stacking ukes increases proc chance
Stacking teslas increases damage

>Survivors
Artificer M1 flies faster, attacks slower and has no limit
Artificer utility is now collision (prevents projectiles 2 way) Any enemies on top of the hitbox are pushed behind the wall.
Artificer can melt holes in the wall with M1 or R
Engi turrets no longer shit the bed
Merc's M2 refreshes on kill
Bandit's M2 deals more damage to enemies that are lower health, so it becomes easier to get kill shots and it counts more as an execution move than a "just get 50 magazines and spam it" move

>Enemies
shield elites have 100% shield instead of 50% shield.
Frost elites have frosty aura which damages & slows enemies in large radius, growing stronger closer to them. They also reduce distance of utility moves
Beetles can curl up & roll at high speeds but with bad turn rates. This is to make them less of a useless enemy.
Elder lemurian flame breath crit is calculated per tick, not for the entire duration.
Bronzongs can be stunned to make them drop their balls.
Antlion Guard smash attack has a slight homing effect to it (trail is currently straight)

>Bosses
Vagrant big ball has more health and picks up speed the longer it's alive.
Teacup's SUCC is broken if you sever the tether
Beetle queen gets a new attack where she shoots rapid fire balls of spit. Right now the only risk is getting hit with her shotgun & it only shoots every like 6 seconds or so.
Wurms stop being a fucking niggers and don't jump nearly as high
Wurms ignore collision (they can currently get stuck on ledges, unable to go up)

Yeah I just had a similar thought that I put in there. on hit have a chance to create a Slow field that slows all entities (including enemy projectiles) by 60% for so many seconds within such and such a radius

basically a soft za warudo

You'd want the fucking band then because it's not a useless fucking item. Ignoring that, slow is a useless stat late game, it doesn't do anything for you.

i mean they just deserve the better scaling in general, even discounting the rarity difference launching missiles is factually inferior to a sticky bomb instantly spawning onto an enemy you hit

>Nerf stickybomb scaling past 10-15 stacks
>small buff to crit glasses/syringe interactions with some heroes
>more variety in dps-based whites (new additions like "extra range" "boosts function of X skill slightly")
>sweeping buff to all damage-based greens
>small nerf to wisps, buff other minor monsters like beetles
>lemurians should try to swat you out of the air with a jump attack instead of constantly fireballing
>add quickly-scrolling capsules like ROR1 had to help control for RNG, 3d printers don't fill the RNG run death gap well enough
>Flesh out stages better, and add upper levels that players are incentivized to go to for items / gold chests past the first loop with movement tricks like boostgliding /surfing
>make artificer's icewall not functionally shit.

Attached: boostgliding.webm (720x404, 2.99M)

So, how will they fix vultures, if at all?
>you still get the 50% health as shield but it's instant instead of it starting the shield regen when you get the power and when the effect ends your health returns to 100% regular hp
>you won't get the shield elite buff at all upon killing one

>Headhunter is now 12+6s duration instead of 7+5s duration. (Also gives 50% shield instead of converting)
poe detected

>be engie
>stacked up on fungus
>red item that doubles healing
>some merc picks up n'kuhana's opinion
reee I thought you said Yea Forums lobbies were supposed to be better than quickplay

>Energy Drink
make the values reflect the values shown in the description. At the moment the % speed added per stack is only 14% and not the listed 20%. This makes getting additional cans basically pointless, as you get more benefit getting goat hooves with the flat 14% movement speed increase.

Remember that first can does give like 22% movement speed while sprinting, so getting 1 can is always a good idea

>Frost Relic
It does stack, I looked it up once
IIRC it gives you more icicles (not sure) & a higher damage multiplier (sure)
Doesn't give extra radius (sure)

hear me out but... what if... the mk. 1 stacked... like fireworks...

Attached: 486668a41f3d5e7f.gif (426x423, 2.3M)

Slow isn't useless, you can spray an entire golem pack when you don't have the clear yet and it gives you time to take them out.

>Commando is better than MUL-T because he's stronger if he gets the exact items he wants and he makes it to loop 4
Commandshitters get out

Attached: 1495586225943.jpg (560x530, 42K)

>ALso it's more interesting to me to face challenges to overcome my limits than just consume content endlessly

the fuck does this even mean? RoR2 isn't a hard game, it's essentially a party game that thrives on having LOTS OF CONTENT to keep you running it over and over again. As it stands now there aren't enough items and characters in the game to keep runs fresh once you get a decent understanding of what's shit and what isn't.

>drizzle
post disregarded

I wonder why, user

>RoR2 isn't a hard game, it's essentially a party game
we've been playing in different Yea Forums lobbies

Attached: EphW1C8[1].png (1170x259, 33K)

>Regular imps need to chill the actual fuck out.
No, they should commit friendly fire
Imps are like suppose to aggressive to every species in general according to Commando logs, not just the player alone.

>getting one can is always a good idea

I'm not arguing against that, it's just that stacking them is pointless because goat hoof is just plain better after one stack of soda cans.

>It does stack

good to know. I'm gonna assume it acts like the first game which added one icicle per stack.

Slowing a golem pack doesn't help you fight them, late game a single burning beam is enough to kill you and slowing them isn't going to keep them from locking on to you.

commando is better than MUL-T because 99% of the damage in this game is on hit effects
if you want to do anything past the first 2 stages, you need on hit effects, and mul-t doesn't do on hit effects

His charge shot stops doing anything past stage 2 and there's so much shit that can melt MUL-T if he stands close enough to bosses to needle them that most likely, even though he gets 2x the health of other characters, he's likely the first to die

>idiots taking fungus and opinion when they know full well they can't use them.

what else is new

No shit. You think maybe since it's a belt made of bird skulls they might be referencing Headhunter in a visual aspect, since it's made of human skulls, too? I think it's just WILD coincidence.

Dumbass.

Attached: 1411242343355.jpg (269x229, 27K)

>I'm not arguing against that
I just didn't see you mention it in your post

Attached: 1548030978878.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

I only play on monsoon by habit, that was just an unlock run i did a week ago

Attached: boostglide.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

crit, crit heal, crit atk speed, C/D, backup mags, quail+movespeed shit, teddy bears, stealth-war kit -- alien head and meathook if you get lucky
I just looped twice with her before entering this thread.
she's bottom tier, but you can make it work if you know what you're doing. GIT GUD

E

>we've been playing in different Yea Forums lobbies

Probably, there's very clear ways to break the game right now, it's always kind of been like that but since the item variety is so low and most of the characters *save merc* play in a kinda samey fashion, it's very easy to just fuck the entire game with a single printer or get 4 magic fuck shells and cover the entire map in lightning.

Slowing them prevents them from shooting because they take longer to do everything.
I've had runs where a titan is slowed for 30 seconds straight before even starting his laser where normally he'd have already fired it.
Yeah obviously you want to kill everything instantly but in reality you don't because you don't get your perfect item setup all the time. I don't get why people shit on slow, the only reason is because it scales with duration.

No, that's not a good idea. They just need to be easier to kill considering they can teleport.

I thought my wording was good but I suppose it could be better. thanks I'll alter that a bit to make it more clear what I mean.

moments before a disaster

post result

Attached: 1546256705149.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

ho lee fuck

>29 horns of the negro
holy shit

Crowbars are fine and for Snipers
Plus most survivors in this game don't have the firepowerExcept maybe Artificer's Nano Bomb to just one shot or half health an enemy. Most of the damage comes from the initial 90% health 150% damage (30+ stack) part with a massive buff compare the first game which had 80% threshold 50% damage (+30 stacking)

Attached: FeelingLucky.png (1280x905, 382K)

would turning down my settings a bit help when hosting?

not so bad actually

nerf elder lemurians and nerf brass contraptions

>or get 4 magic fuck shells
>he plays with lunar coin cheaters
LOL
you don't get 12 lunar coins per game so that shit isn't sustainable
Unless it's a sticky bomb printer (aka like 1/20 chance when u see a white item printer, which oyu usally only get 1/map if even that), you aint gonna go very far with it

dead as fuck

>when you take the priority tier list too far
unbind left mouse click

I've been trying to play this fuck for hours now and I'm just not buying it. Even with optimal gear his output is just straight up too weak. He has nothing Huntress or Mul-T can't do better right now

The fact that items actually appear on your character is probably one of my favorite additions to RoR2 so far. Especially when you've got a bunch of fucking soldier's syringes just jammed in the side of your character's leg

Attached: x17.png (760x1077, 746K)

In general I think it's better.

>bears have even worse diminishing returns retard.
>7 bears gets you 50% chance to block all dmg
>7 shields gets you 60% damage reduction and only while you're sprinting which makes it useless for half of the characters
Yeah, great analysis retard. Bears are better than Shields, full stop.

EU vanilla, 3/4

Attached: 1546950272036.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

> Bears are better than Shields

except when they don't block the damage, and then you are dead in one hit.

Anyone hosting modded?

Attached: GOLEMGANG1.webm (1138x660, 2.97M)

everyone talks about modding yet no one has links to step by step tutorials on wtf to do to start it.

If you want to have a stressful game but destroy everything immediately, get 3 glass shards. Did that as engie with some shields and bears and only died because I stepped on some acid from a beetle queen while running to safety.

NO ACRID
NO BUY

Attached: acrid.png (823x887, 145K)

>UNLOCKABLE_LOG_ELECTRICWORM
nice, game, nice

On bears vs shields.
Bears are superior in the long run why?
Because a hit that kills you will most likely not care much about how much shield you have, damage just gets scaled too much later on.
However, you won't always be presented with a bear vs shield choice, and shields are a good item for when you need some extra hp to survive some of the nonlethal attacks.
Thus bears.

Rip in peace little buddy.
300 boomerangs was not enough.

Whoa, they're both good guys
Bears is just basically an upgraded Hermit Scarf, and that shit was capped at 35% chance.
Obviously it's not good to always rely on bears at the point of enemy 1-shotting, most of the time, health and DR is the way to go as usual.

There is a video on youtube essentially you download the .dll and replace the .dll you have in the data folder with it. Thats it.

vanilla us host when

did you read the pastebin?
because it links to another pastebin that has some info for people who want to do their own shit
pastebin.com/KLWi8StM

game needs more ways to increase hp and damage resist
weve got jack shit options right now, thats why people have to use bears

good. I don't want to play with scalies

So, this isn't really video games but I thought folks here might find it neat

I've been breaking down HAN-Ds model for joints and 3d printing them to do drafts for a custom action figure. So far I have his arms working nicely, up next his waist and legs. I'll post in one of these threads once I finally finish the project.

Attached: combine.jpg (1439x4363, 998K)

Speaking of Hermit Scarf, why the fuck didn't they just keep Hermit Scarf and Bear the way they were but with the RoR2 Hermit Scarf having the RoR2 Bear effect? RoR1 Bear was decently useful, and certainly way fucking better than Rose Buckler.

EU vanilla monsoon

Yeah, stuff like Bitter Root, or Mysterious Vial aren't in the game yet.
Also they nerfed Monster Tooth and how it worked, hope they revert it back.

Attached: HeDidn'tOuthealthebosslmao.png (849x753, 105K)

Either one works for me. I generally play engineer and my strategy generally consists off running away while pooping turrets and mines and letting them deal with the enemies

That's awesome user please post the final product when you're done!

>not liking the best crowd control boy there ever was
u gay nigga

Attached: 1554922911012.png (925x645, 114K)

Save up lunar coins. The shop and merc portals count as one level each.

Also my Commando figure from forever ago.

Attached: IMG_20181022_200807.jpg (3024x4032, 2.81M)

fuckin extremely cool

>Also they nerfed Monster Tooth and how it worked, hope they revert it back.
I think they tried to combine Monster Tooth with Meat Cube, which was a fucking horrible idea since Meat Cube dropped HP on-hit and not on-kill.

I'm an engi main too and that is my playstyle as well. I'm just trying to explain to this guy that bucklers aren't as shit as he seems to think they are.

>Engie caps out
Mushrooms, opinions, and the red bear, user.

Miner when

I feel like vial has essentially been replaced with mr slug. as has sprouting egg

FINISH EL BANDITO HOTPOO I NEED MY SPACE COWBOY

get in

post the fukcing gif you memer

Think they tried to combine and make new of old items
Cause man, fuck Shield Generator, give me back Guardian's Heart.

Attached: CompleteItemLog.png (1685x952, 2.26M)

After days of shitting myself at the first bosses, I just discovered that going outside the sphere from the teleporter doesn't hurt you
Goddamn I feel retarded

Attached: dfjkslldfhjsgahfl.png (645x729, 82K)

I played only a couple of times. Is my nigga Enforcer in the game? That would motivate me to play more.

Attached: 1543591941673.jpg (393x713, 58K)

Hopoo hire this man to make your action figures NOW

Not yet, not him altogether maybe. Closest in the files was some "paladin" guy

at least the combined rusty jetpack + head stompers is good now. because fuck head stompers alone, what a useless item

Sprouting Egg has the exact same function as Slug, though. The Vial did different shit.

so royal capacitor with a couple fuel cells and gesture is just thunderstorm simulator right

>RoR 1 will never get a lobby system
>no more RoR 1 hosts because of the shit online

Attached: 1503011846524.png (250x382, 154K)

thats pretty good, 3d printed?

>109775240985894476
>EU vanilla monsoon

2/4

Attached: Myau.png (300x192, 72K)

All of those claims are extreme as fuck and you're doing serious mental gymnastics. You're forgetting that the whole reason MUL-T's proc chance is lower to begin with is because of his insane attack speed making up for it, so you take it as MUL-T being absolutely horrible at proccing when he isn't at all. If it meant as much as you say it does then huntress would be trash because of her low M1 and M2 attack rate, but she isn't at all. Her arrow rain has shit proc rate too you know.

I mean nevermind that MUL-T has a better version of Commando's M2 as his M1, nevermind that MUL-T has an amazing AoE stun on his M2, has a better movement ability, has greatly higher HP, gets two equipment slots, has higher attack speed for leeching seed and harvester's scythe, and has no glaring weaknesses whereas Commando has several; on-hit effects and proc rate are the only things that matter. Nothing else.

>there's so much shit that can melt MUL-T if he stands close enough to bosses
What was going through your head when you wrote this?

email hopoo and ask him about it you lazy nigger

shield generator is really shit and i have no clue how to go about suggesting how to fix it.

come on lads 2/4

Attached: 1526383625569.gif (263x239, 351K)

slug is absolutely not bad, it is the best healing item throughout all of the early-midgame until you get massive harvester's scythe heals which might not be for hours.

nigga how does rejuvenation rack stack poorly?
its literally 100% healing every stack its the same as the item wtf

honestly like +5 shield would probably do it
its not that bad, i just think shields in general lack synergies right now because almost all defensive/support items are healing-based

Vial is HP regen in general
Slug does was Sprouting Egg did.
We don't have any items to give HP regen without having to
>go out of combat or
>standing in one place in a sequel where cover and breathing is impossible

make sheild generator add a percent of your current HP. it adds +25 right now. you could have 4 of them on level one and it'd be useless

Make it give 5% of your current HP. at 20, you'd have double HP essentially

any na lobbies

>watch my boy CLINT STEVENS play RoR2
>dies in the first 3 minutes or so
>within seconds of spectating his friend playing huntress he goes "wow dude your character is hot"
>friend replies "you like that? she has a fat ass too"

perfect

where's his email?

nobody talks about how soldier can sit on my face and smell good

Engie literally never "caps out", are you fucking dumb? And the only thing that even remotely poses a threat to his turrets are Overloading Worms, and by the time you're facing those you'll have enough items to shit out 3 turrets for ever 1 you lose.

damn.

Shield Generator doesn't protect you like Guardian's Heart did
>Gives 60 shield, but if any enemy has the potential to one shot you, Guardian's Heart prevented such a deal cause it's count as a separate health pool compare to your regular health

Attached: Heart.png (1703x958, 1.48M)

>If it meant as much as you say it does then huntress would be trash because of her low M1 and M2 attack rate, but she isn't at all. Her arrow rain has shit proc rate too you know.
she is

tier list is engi > commando = mult > huntress > arti = merc

idea: turrets can take a maximum of 10% of their hp from any single source of damage

Oh no, sorry, the commando is made of pieces of various stormtroopers and a green lantern dude with a helmet, all painted and given a gun stolen from a Titanfall figure. I just got into 3d printing recently, and coupled with RoR 2 models getting ripped, it seemed like the time to get back into it.

don't bother, he won't work on RoR1 anymore
but it comes up when you boot RoR2

Healing doesn't matter when everything one shots you.

never gonna happen. ror1 on ps4 and vita has a lobby system of sorts and it's touted as an exclusive feature. deadbolt also had some ps4 exclusive stuff added to it and when asked if it would ever come to pc, hopoo said no, it's contractually exclusive as a way to "sweeten the deal"(?) so I'll bet this is similar

Attached: firefox_2019-04-11_13-21-40[1].png (700x546, 47K)

>Idea:make turrets literally invincible
Wow user, amazing. Seriously, where does this meme of turret fragility come from?

Item logbooks imply he may be dead, or that he may have ASCENDED or something and became the paladin that's actually in the game files. Nobody knows for sure so far

Attached: jailtime.jpg (194x259, 8K)

can't get one shot in this game

Why?

Attached: capitalism.jpg (289x228, 39K)

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen

idea: turrets now use your equippable items whenever you use them

dam i didn't know wisps could one shot me

holy fuck user you are a moron

It's a logical extension of gameplay concepts
By lategame, if you stand still, you are going to die, because you can't outheal the damage shit's doing to you, because things start doing retarded amounts of damage

turrets are exactly that, static copies of engineer, they attract aggro, so yeah they are going to get shredded late enough into the game

>Wetlands just before my final stage
>Wild Wandering Vagrant
>My army of drones attack it
>EMP wipes all of them out in a single hit
Alright this can't be fair, right? Is this something Hopoo should address? Plz no bully over resolution.

Attached: 20190411155254_1.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

that doesn't even answer my questions
rack has perfect stacking all you did was just make up a retarded argument

Why do sticky bombs not stick to enemies?

but they do?

they glue got weak from all the time sitting in the chests

they really need to fix that

You have a much higher chance of being oneshot at 60% health than at 100%.

they do, mostly
there are situations where they bug though
namely vs teleporting or flying enemies

>nigkahuna's opinion
>bad item
with a single fucking healing item it becomes good
on engie its literally required

can i easily swap the lumurian with any other enemy to play as? or is it a rather complicated thing to adjust/mod?

Drones are useless past loop 2.

Man I just lost a massive amount of respect for him.

I may just be the fact that I'm a blind dumbass or that I'm extremely unlucky to never get this item, but what the fuck is a Headhunter?

Modded Monsoon Run

Attached: 1491730061167.jpg (572x621, 104K)

I was going to say it might be because chucklefuck was the publisher, but that doesn't apply to deadbolt so I don't know

Nah. They distract enemies.

Used a shrine of order for the fist time yesterday, got so many fuel cells I could use the BFG as my main attack, here's me testing 20 charges of the backup

also fireworks kept shooting for like 10s everytime I used/opened anything, it was pretty hilarious

Attached: 20190410220840_1.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

>n'kuhanas
>bad

Attached: 1535065276094.jpg (683x636, 44K)

They sometimes fall off wisps, and they will unstick from imps when they teleport, but otherwise they generally stick to the target

codename for Wake of Vultures
it has the same effect & the same look and is called Headhunter in the code, so it's clear they just copied it from Path of Exile
I think most would consider you extremely lucky to never have gotten that item

I raise you 1 mask.

Blame chucklefish I bet

Commando is associate in lewds with the enemies is because of the last game of how guilt ridden and the fact he caused genocide and murdered kids he was that he had to make it up by fucking them.

On the subject of items;

>Monster Tooth
I have never opened a box with monstor tooth in it and felt good about it. It's a near worthless item for anyone that isn't a melee class, and even then it's still weak in the hands of a Merc. It needs to automatically fly to the nearest survivor similar to 1 (starts off with a small radius, with the distance it can travel increasing as it stacks).

>Medkit
Another weak healing item, it may find its niche once Glass is implemented but until then it's just another avoid-whenever-possible item.

>Personal Shield Generator
Not the greatest. I preferred Guardian's Heart from 1, I think it worked better when it was a green item for a decent chunk of shields than a white item for a minuscule amount.

>Crowbar
This item is weak and I only ever use it on Merc to make sure I one-shot wisps with his dash. But it would be really useful in the hands of a hypothetical Sniper survivor, or a tanky melee survivor like HAN-D. I'll hold off on complaining about it until the roster gets bigger.

>AtG Missile Mk. 1
It's nowhere near as fun as it was in 1. They should bring back the proc increase on stack and nerf the damage to compensate. Or at the very least bring back Mk. 2.

>Chronobauble
Needs to (slightly) decrease movement speed when stacking, I hate having more than one of these things.

Those are the items I want buffed, this post is too long so I'm not going to bother with the ones I think are too good (for now).

Attached: 1554912098738.png (847x1176, 2.87M)

Just laziness, really. Why would Chucklefish inhibit the addition of lobbies to a 2013 PC game?

Easier to get droness. I haven't had a mask in many runs

Invalid

Oh, I thought it was some different item.
I have, unfortunately, found Wake of Vultures several times though. Only got it the first time to get the log entry and then never touched it.

because chucklefuck could have signed a contract that said "only sony gets lobbies"

Hold on

I chuckled at the illegible list of drones

could always get the mod to fix it user
it's still not a good red, but at least picking it up is better than leaving it behind

109775240985928182 Here, it's still a modded run

Thats kinda shit. I don't like the idea of these items you managed to collect over the course ofa run becoming utterly worthless at a certain point. A regular Vagrant being able to wipe every single full health one out at once is kinda bullshit. They need better scaling.

Im actually currently 3d printing a small version of the huntress, just a statue to see how it comes out.
I want to print and paint the whole cast.

Chronobauble would be fine with the way the effects are now if it was just a stacking slow on hit with a lower slow than they have now but the duration per stack increasing the way it does currently. Or if it slowed enemy attack speeds too so it could do more for you than just make it easier to keep your aim on something.

LADS THE RUN IS 16 PLAYERS JOIN In

How do I get past the 4th stage? By the time I reach it, I get fucking one shot by everything or a pack of imps will eviscerate me.

EU host when?

Attached: 1554613362752.png (1393x1329, 408K)

You would have a market for huntress sex dolls, just throwing the idea out there

Attached: 1440117831836.jpg (540x405, 52K)

don't stand still

Take off the left click.
Your a boomerang chucker now

HOPOO
HIRE
THIS
MAN

Any lobbies going or am I going to quickplay

>ror1 on ps4 and vita has a lobby system of sorts
Switch too? Might pick it up on sale if the lobby system is good

NA Vanilla Monsoon

For those of you saying Crowbar is useless.
It's because the roster and abilities are small + most slow/high damaging abilities are more likely to take advantage of it
Commando, Huntress, Engineer won't need it, they need dps and shit to survive.
Artificer more likely to take advantage of it due to her abilities but her kit kinda fucked up at the moment
Mul-T a hybrid you can go full dps or go full high damaging laser.
Bandit due to his shotty(Whatever RoR2 Bandit will be)
Sniper as usual
It all depends on the survivor. Crowbars are fine, they are even stronger than their predecessor.

can I play multiplayer on pirated Risk of Rain 2?

Is there a Pastebin or anything for common issues? My cousin's start menu is all jacked up.

no.

3/4

EU Vanilla Monsoon

Attached: 1504032902445.jpg (296x328, 25K)

foreign fruit yay or yikes

Only with other pirates.

no one seems to talk about it much, but I at least saw someone on reddit saying you could play with randos, so probably?

Neat! Did you pose the model from the game or what?

does it talk about the music dude with a weird background?
if so he either has a super bricked assembly or no assembly at all

eh

>All the rooms are monsoon

>I'm too shit to play with Yea Forums

All the options read stuff like "panel_singleplayer"

It's good for late game with fuel cells against fire elites, actually. Couple it with Rejuvination Rack and with good timing you're practically invincible.

its meh.
its good when its good
its bad when you don't need it

Anyone else just really interested in what the Class logs are gonna be?
>most of the characters are employee records
>robots have details on their models
>Acrid has shipping details like the items

Is there no timeline for when patches will come out? I really wanna play Enforcer.

Attached: Enforcer.jpg (738x760, 136K)

this is just moronic
>Cautious Slug is bad
>N'kuhana's Opinion is bad
>Rejuv Rack stack's poorly when it's 100%
>Rose Buckler is bad

Attached: 1544493731404.jpg (720x405, 31K)

user...

Does equipment count in the "carry five lunar items" achievement, or does it have to be passive items only? I didn't realize the hellfire tincture and effigy of grief were fucking use items and wasted four tokens on them... now I don't have enough to complete the fucking achievement.

they said they wanted to get a roadmap out this week, but we still haven't heard anything

I used it when I picked up a wake of vultures by mistake once, it helped me deal with getting the overloading buff. Though I'd rather have the woodland sprite over it in most situations if I'm really hurting for a healing active.

Any other modded players want to play?

US vanilla 1/4

Attached: 1554942217397.png (150x133, 2K)

>get perfect item rng
>never used a shrine of order before and find one
>aw fuck

what does pic related do?

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Commando needs certain proc and crit items early or he'll feel underpowered and fall behind, but if he gets those items he's basically the best class in the game.

Reminder that merc is good you guys are just either shitters or lucklets

Attached: 1434161959653.jpg (500x412, 25K)

whats the limit on fuel cell stacking

Attached: ko.png (663x720, 287K)

Scan the area giving you the log for the place

Should I get back to my dedicated server idea for RoR1?
I was loading maps and spawning monsters before they switched to GMS.

How do you get the environment log for the gold titan zone?

BTFO Toasterfag absolutely SEETHING

None

>quickplay
>always shit
>play with anons
>it's fun

I still struggle to believe it

why did they make the huntress butt so big?

>cant manage the levels
>cant get stacked banners
>didn't even got 10 banners on providence's arena before his fight on the first game
maybe you should stop sucking dicks

>hour and a half Arty run
>achievement for 5k damage in one shot
>1.8m million total damage
>prt scrn for proof
>go to paste
>hit ctrl+c instead of v
I crave death

I assume they're talking more about the cdr having a cap, not the number of stacks you can build

cringe drizzlet

I'm so sorry for your loss user...

Attached: Medkit Item Log.png (1514x802, 526K)

how the FUCK do you survive on monsoon

You should. RoR 1 shouldn't die like that. RoR 2 is good but it won't be finished until years later

and that's why you use steam's screenshot feature

cautious slug and rose buckler are bad tho

>enforcer is brotier

Attached: [feeling of being in charge dissipating].jpg (342x311, 17K)

he just seems really out of place in late game when you don't want to be getting near enemies at all because one touch is enough for death. it's why he was the very last character i played and i might not have touched him at all if not for being obsessed with the game and wanting to do something new. also i'm convinced that 90% of the screenies with people getting far on monsoon with him are cheat engined/ extremely cheesed

was*

user Merc's R is ranged

Cause Merc doesn't have his Spinning sword i frames like the Wicked Ring days. :^)

I've seen some anons on Yea Forums lobbies playing as one of the Backup Drones, how is this done? I'm on updated ModAnon v1.4, do I just need another mod or are there files I need to edit?

boy do i have bad news for you

>please

Attached: 1522899255926.png (633x758, 34K)

Man monsoon doesn't fuck around, you can't make it 1 loop with bad drops.

... I thought that meant he was confirmed, not him dying. ;~;

Attached: Sadness and Rain.gif (500x288, 621K)

90% of the games items are biased to sustained damage. This holds characters like Mul-T and Arty back in late game. Commando or Huntress just holding M1 will out damage any other character with the same items.

I do all the time. It just takes longer.

When I take a full 30 seconds to slay a greater wisp something tells me something has gone terribly wrong.

>MUL-T nailgun isn't sustained damage
you wot

stun grenade will get you to the late

>This holds characters like Mul-T and Arty back
>im-fucking-plying Mul-T can't do sustained damage
are you fucking braindead nigger

can I play multiplayer on pirated Risk of Rain 2?

>200 minute run on monsoon
>zero, nada, nul, (0) lunar coin drops
yeeeaaah.... fuck this game.

Attached: e34.jpg (600x574, 61K)

Drawfags report in
Can anyone redo pic related but with your favorite survivor and teddy bears?

Attached: 1AWryyp.jpg (780x585, 124K)

Attached: rorpost.jpg (534x170, 22K)

Holy fuck you dumb cunt at least do your own research if you're pirating

Remember back when merc's slash was competently useless and spinning 2 win was your only option?

Attached: 1553993167557.gif (200x200, 28K)

I do fine with him solo

stacking syringes is pointless for Arty. Her best upgrades are Backup Mag, Ukelele, Feathers, energy drink, and anything that boosts health.

Needs her proc coefficients buffed especially on her m1

oh fuck that'd be perfect
>you can't shoot me
>you can't punch me
>you can't burn me
>you can't even knock me down
>not without something very fragile and very precious going SQUEAK

>Backup Mag

cooldowns pause while charging nano bomb, its the fucking worst.

When you wanna attack at range in endgame Nailgun doesn't have the reach.

>Doesnt know that you arent always charging nano bomb so having multiple stacks is helpful for CC

fool

Batman still beats him.

>when you use succ cube as merc and dash into it but half the enemies that got pulled were blazing so you instantly melt

I mean yeah backup mag is still good for her, but I initially thought it would eliminate having to juggle cooldowns when it didn't.

He will come back, im sure of it.
he is out there, fighting for us, we gotta go rescue him.

it's time to end the run now

>1 FPS

Attached: Risk of Rain 2_2019-04-11_17-25-28.jpg (2560x1440, 2.16M)

I feel like I picked up this game too late

Quickplay people all want to play on monsoon and so does Yea Forums

Am I just fucked to play this game singleplayer?

how

IIRC that happened to me when I fucked up the array sizes of one thing
is he modding the game?

how does naturopath work? does natural healing not count?

doesnt tri-dagger apply multiple bleeds once you roll over 100%?
the damage doesnt increase sure but an enemy can have multiple bleeds on him.

It's literally been out for less than week and single player is fun as fuck lmao

I usually still run rainstorm

I just picked up the item and then the game decided to drop/

The Catalyst item reduces equipment cooldown for each kill + the item that automatically uses the equipment but halfs the equipment time cooldown.

I hadnt picked up any equipment yet, so I guess the catalyst ended up stacking it?

As soon as I picked it up, it spawned that many drones and effectively crashed my game

Attached: 1554282680078.png (2412x936, 759K)

correct, just get to abyssal depths without picking up any healing items

The natural healing doesn't count. Just avoid getting anything that provides additional healing (and Infusion)

So, just like blazing elites still rape your ass

Thats my complaint user

It's only been a week yet everyone is already playing on monsoon only with all the item locations memorized so I'm just sitting around dead with only 3 items since they're all taken

>Artificer is skinny but with baggy pants
>Huntress is painfully thick and wearts tightpants
The benefits of working out, Artificer confirmed smelly neet.

merc gang rise up

Attached: Screenshot_32.png (1919x1199, 2.56M)

don't pick up any item that gives you health (medkit, fungus, monster tooth, crits heal, heal on damaging enemies, etc) or things that give you more health (infusion).
don't buy the healing drones.
you have to teleport to the fourth level after not having any outside healing for it to count.

But canonically wouldn't they have all left the planet horribly mutated and nonhuman? They look pretty human to me in the sequel.

picking up gesture before you have any equipment does that

im scared bros

Attached: 2019.png (1920x1080, 216K)

>those pelvis bones

Attached: 1553833486342.gif (300x169, 2.66M)

is it just me or is MUL-T terrible

t. can´t drift

its you

It's okay user.
The war won't be that bad.

>Devblog #1
>=== Stuff we are working on ===
>"Happy with (mostly) class balance outside of MUL-T being a tad too strong"
it's just you

Attached: 1554009502351.png (703x579, 361K)

Attached: YnO85uZ.png (416x364, 172K)

I don't know why but it feels like the game being 3D somehow makes the point where you're just loaded with enough items that you're practically invincible even more satisfying than the original game
> tfw super sanic flying engineer with a massive army of drones shitting out mines and grenades fucking everywhere

Attached: I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM.png (700x338, 251K)

There's isn't really that much of jump between rainstorm and monsoon so the whiplash isn't that hard and there's only one set item location, everything else is randomized
The amount of chest that spawn are scaled in multiplayer and gold and shared so you shouldn't be starved for items
If you're really that worried about yours skill fuck around on singleplayer to build up some confidence, learn what items do and what you should be trying to prioritize (i.e glasses, syringe, stickies, teddies) learn how to handle enemies and you'll be fine, if you've played risky 1 its basically the same game but in 3D

>Ranger class
>Literally Can Not shoot anything farther than 20 feet away
?

So anons, what's harder, 4 mans or solos?

strawpoll.me/17796400/

That's why she's called HUNTRESS and not RANGER, if you want range you gotta wait till (if) sniper is added

Mega Turrican DLC When?
For the boomers out there, the music of this game fits pretty nicely with RoR2

Attached: mega+turrican[1].jpg (1024x1460, 323K)

Does 2 helix plus foreign fruit crash the game?

Why would chucklefuck remove all the good content from Tiyuris "dream game"? Oh yeah that's right! Because they're retarded.

Depending on whether you take single or multiplayer as canon, only 1-4 survivors made it to the contact light and escaped in it. The others were left behind, and may not have fucked themselves in their bid for strength.

If this is true, the survivors missing from this game that were in ror1 might be the canonical escapees.

I kinda doubt that sniper will be added, even tho one of the things Hopoo showed during development was a sniper zoom.
Movement is too important in the game as it goes on and I don't see how the sniper could ever sit still enough to take a shot.

The term "ranger" refers to the role in military of scouting and operating on the frontier, not ranged combat.

you can play him already & it's not that hard atm, what's hard is continuing to shoot. I feel like IF they add him (which I don't think they will, for other reasons), they should make some mechanic where he's supposed to be on the move, find a spot, charge up to full, fire once, then move again

>Fungus
>Slugs
>Crowbars
>Tougher Times
Not to mention another few items which would release along with the character which may lead to better survivability.

bustling chungus

rest in piece

Have you played the connect build for sniper, i think it could work the charger shoot needs to charge way faster to warrant scooping frequently or at least have a higher base damage

you okay?

No way to confirm or deny, the log also implies enforcer is a line of work (With it being enforcers, as in plural), so we won't even know if we're playing the same one or not. If they're something line a security agent or some sort of cop they're likely using similar if not the same baseline gear.

Don't sweat it bro, I die plenty of times in-game while trying to type a post as well

What was he saying? Just "RaNdUm XD" shit?

what happens if i take transcendence or teddy bears

I think a tank character would work really well for the game. Melee m1, some kind of mid rage m2, personal shield utility, taunt/aggro for R.

absolutely rip.

>first loop in moonson as commando or huntress

This is not fun bros.

Attached: 1552956900378.jpg (720x960, 129K)

>dead
>typing post on 4cheng
>tab back to game
>dead on new map
FUCK

>speaking ill of the dead
shame

HE'S IN

Attached: shotgun.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

he called your mother a whore

>They didnt jump to RoR2 head on in Monsoon difficulty
Do people seriously play anything other than monsoon? i find it hard to imagine, in fact i never touched the other two options.

How did they manage to make a sequel that's twice as good as the original game, but with a fraction of the content?

what did i do to deserve this

Attached: 2019-04-11_17-48-44.png (1180x876, 1.29M)

I never played much ror1 so I started on rainstorm until I got the long road.

Must be blowing hopoo under the table

transcendence fucks with your hp so in some weird way it'll probably fuck it up.
tougher times doesn't do anything to your health, just stops attacks from hitting you randomly.

I already knew my mom is a whore though. I'm one of her most frequent clients.

>tfw you jump too high

Attached: 1554211937624.jpg (2560x1440, 576K)

You DEAL 150% damage, not +150% damage. It's objectively worse than RoR1 not even counting how this is proc: the game, and your initial hit means nothing in the face of sticky bombs.

Attached: crowbar.jpg (1920x2160, 730K)

YOUR MEMES. END HERE.

Attached: 1554896260399.png (546x984, 30K)

Why do people even bother buying drones

Attached: 1554416321485.png (400x725, 21K)

>drizzle
>wake of vultures

Attached: 1554774261811.png (444x359, 74K)

they draw aggro off you

You don't have to get to abyssal depths just rallypoint. I did it by accident after going for the timed chest

MUL-T's snipe, capacitor, there's plenty of cases where crowbars are good, especially since you can build to oneshot things.

i was trying him out okay. also im shit at video games.

Decent meat shields for a while
Also some enemies are fucking retarded and get stuck on them, like the Imp Overlord that does his ground punch attack constantly while the healing drones floats above him

I honestly wanna know how

NA four player

will be useful once sniper is in baby

Attached: 1496366694645.png (1240x1754, 737K)

>hit boss with 10 crowbars
>deals 1000 damage

>hit boss with 10 sticky bombs
>deals 100 damage
>boss explodes for 80000 damage

2 missiles will carry you through the first loop, that's about it.

I think he hangs him or something.

>Without healing, reach and complete the 3rd Teleporter event.
Basically the same thing

the achievement doesn't pop until you hit the teleporter the second time to leave the map.

That's the titan boss laser, not the regular ones.

do ok damage early game
heal drone is super useful if you don't have a reliable source of healing like leech seed or FOONGOOS & you want to heal up after getting hit by big attack or using blood shrine twice
they're way better than the tiny bit of xp you get

>hit boss with 10 more sticky bombs instead
>deal way more damage
>don't have to worry about if the target is tickled or not
>works for more than the first explosion

Attached: 1534824237598.png (120x111, 18K)

C-candleja-

They funtcion perfectly early game and are a good aggro late game while you have no clover+mask.

>implying boss isn't already dead after the first sticky bomb

>use blood shrine
>tougher times blocks the health reduction two out of three times
based bear

you're right, sorry about that