This is Smash Ultimate's DLC

Accept it and move on, if you use your common sense you will realize this is by far the most possible DLC lineup.

Attached: Smash Ultimate DLC.png (1442x806, 827K)

>Starfy
There's this little thing called Assist Trophies. Look it up.

Attached: aa8330e12673e558a11630b279a99b90.jpg (479x711, 44K)

Starfy is a assist trophy you dumbfuck. You haven't even play the fucking game.

Which don't deconfirm characters.

Assist trophies don't deconfirm characters you low IQ subhuman mutt.

>Starfy
user, let it go before you feel disappointment four times.

not in the same game you retard

>not Erdrick
>dead western shit
>assist trophy and spirit
>spirit
Sorry pal, ain't happening.

He should've been in instead of Joker. Prove me wrong.
>implying

Attached: jackk.jpg (200x229, 22K)

Yeah they do, bitch

Nope, take a bath, have sex, cope, seethe harder.

Joker has multiple upcoming games and Jack Frost does not.

Attached: 1550167407266.jpg (3265x1836, 1.09M)

you first

>Prove me wrong.
Nobody gives a single fuck about SMT.

>Says the guy who made the topic
Quit "pretending" to be retarded online user, this is why nobody likes you IRL

technically joker only has however many persona 5 spinoffs there are and jack frost has the entire franchise plus smt v lol

Attached: buyit.jpg (328x330, 34K)

I don't understand how could anyone hurt Ultimate's Zelda, she's literally perfect.

>technically joker only has however many persona 5 spinoffs there are
Which are still upcoming, which was my whole point you mongoloid

I mean, Joker's guaranteed to be cut by Smash 6 since Atlus would want their next Persona protagonist in to shill.

The sole reason is that Joker is an anime human with a dagger and we already have one of those, so they base him off of that. For Jack Frost they'd actually have to put in effort and think of a creative moveset. That's Mashithiro Sakugay and Jewtendo for you. Expect all characters to be anime humans based off of other anime humans with swords.

Yes I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Persona 5 is a continuing IP with multiple upcoming games and other projects planned. Nope, nothing to do with that at all, it's because (according to this user and nothing else) that was the only person they could come up with a moveset for.
You're stupid as shit, user

It's the truth. Expect more anime faggots with zero personality. The anime artstyle doesn't make the series bad, but the demons are just more interesting than the bland designs of the humans in SMT and Persona.

Yeah just like Shulk was kicked for Rex bro right haha

>It's the truth user
>I have nothing to back up my PoV but... it's true
You're stupid as shit, user.

He will be in Joker's moveset, so I'm okay. They can't leave the mascot of Joker's franchise out of Smash, right? RIGHT!?

Attached: 9647964976.png (818x766, 896K)

Look at Smash 4's DLC. People found that Zero Suit Samus was used as a basis for Bayonetta and that shows in Bayonetta playing fairly similiar to Zero Suit. They are also both bland fucking anime designs, so there's that. Plant and Bowser Jr. too. There's no doubt that remains of Robins code will be found in Jokers files.

He'll either be an assist trophy or on the stage itself. Sorry, user. They cucked the literal mascot for an anime faggot with a dagger.

Wrong

Attached: smashleak_topsecret_shhh_notelling.png (1450x435, 283K)