Sekiro

Does anyone here seriously want to go back to fucking Soulsborne combat after they tasted Sekiro? Are you guys gay or something?

Attached: most beautiful woman in the world.jpg (562x516, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCY_VprN5hk
youtube.com/watch?v=85li6YhbcHU
youtube.com/watch?v=JzBo-FqZqQI
youtube.com/watch?v=vWCttsuyr24&t=3s
youtu.be/0L6IAf0pywM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to be inside Kuro's little boy hole.

delete this post

>the new generation of souls game is already starting, oldschool Soulsborne is now outdated
>this soulsclone is still not out
how hard are they going to flop

Attached: codebvein.jpg (1920x1080, 618K)

Sekiro combat is the best out of all the From games.
Soulsborne combat is either I-frame dodging or hold down button to be invincible.

Attached: Genichiro.jpg (1000x700, 346K)

FOR FUCK'S SAKE BAMCO, JUST GIVE ME MY FUCKING MILKIES.
Actually I lied, Io's feet are the true patrician's choice.

Attached: Feet.png (1000x1000, 93K)

>there are people that want another game with this combat system

youtube.com/watch?v=hCY_VprN5hk

hopefully they manage to fix it
it had tons of issues
it already had good preorders so i doubt it's going to flop

I hope they come up with yet another new and interesting system instead.

Emma > Kuro

Sekiro is good but that doesn't mean Souls is bad.

Dark Souls had soul

Sekiro is soulless

Attached: sekiro.jpg (720x621, 58K)

They probably got a leak of Sekiro and decided to redo the game.

Sekiro combat is kino, I can never go back to shitborne or dark souls slow, janky controls. Sekiro is faster and more fluid.

Attached: 1553898006124.jpg (400x400, 42K)

I have never seen a shittier taste.
Trap faggotry is Yea Forums's black plague and we need to find a cure.

Attached: 1554594958643.jpg (800x1119, 192K)

Plebeian: Kuro
Contrarian: Emma
Patrician: Divine Child

Her name is Ema not Emma
Also O'Rin>everyone else

Attached: 11arefu.jpg (615x689, 137K)

He's a breath of fresh air, and my reason to fight.

>complains about "Emma"
>O'Rin
STFU EOP

Is Emma the best souls waifu?

Sekiro combat is too easy honestly, you can't make the game more difficult by using suboptimal builds

In that respect, I prefer souls

What I like about Sekiro is how many defensive options you have. Parrying/blocking, dodging, anti-air kill, lightning reversal, jumping...

try playing using only combat arts

trying tos tay on topic first
yes, sekiro has the best souls combat, that's like objectively true
>telling how good and fun it is that it can make us disregard some minor problems like enemy repetition (still way better than nioh tho)
so from here From has a bright future. You can tell they are only willing to improve
>However
I dont see them redoing the exact same system for another title unless its sekiro 2
From is also used to recycling systems/bits of animation etc so...
>expect the actual spiritiual successor to their soulsborne games (i same actual because this one will too have rpg/mp. Sekiro is pretty much spiritual successor in every other way tho) to have a new combat system while also taking some of what's already there in sekiro

On the waifu topic
Emma's cool but I'll take ghost sex crazed waifu anytime
when she twirls like that in combat you can tell the bed time is gon be fun

I mean most end game bosses are sidestep and double ichimongi anyway so it wouldn't make much of a difference

No, I can never go back and I love Dark Souls 1 a whole lot.

Isshin is best waifu.

I finally played Ringed City after Sekiro, it feels like something is missing

You can play without charm + bell and without prosphetic and the game is harder than a dagger no parry run in any soul game

souls is good for its own things
Sekiros speed is straight up too fast for the large amount of player choice that the souls titles allow
Like full blown magic, archery etc...
You're railroaded into one playstyle in Sekiro. It's a total action game whilst Souls are fundamentally action RPGs

>Sekiros speed is straight up too fast for the large amount of player choice that the souls titles allow
And that's a good thing.

Attached: Filtered.jpg (640x1011, 104K)

Why yes, I do like playing both action rpg and action games

Not when emerald heral exists

Attached: Emerald.Herald.full.2181269.png (700x956, 817K)

I'm going to be honest, but I know this will be written off as bait. I dont think I will ever buy another SoulsBorne game again unless Sekiro gets a sequel. That's how content I am with the game. It's everything I've wanted from the Souls games on top of me loving the Japanese mythos theme.

I tired playing Dark souls 1 again after i beat Sekiro.
Just cant do it.
Sekiro ruined Older souls games for me.

it's pederasty at this point

I like Sekiro the best, but I still miss online and worthwhile exploration

Exploring is almost worthless in Sekiro

Emma is not even the best girl in her own game

Attached: 1554327435848.jpg (3000x4000, 2.79M)

this doesnt mean that certain combat elements from sekiro couldnt be implemented in an action RPG
I think what the fundamental change sekiro made is that it puts more weight on the player side of combat, that is giving you more options in a set moment. While its true that in souls you can use like 100 different weapons etc, in a set moment you are pretty much stuck with the relatively small moveset the weapon allows for and your basic movement + block + roll, whereas in sekiro you not only have your katana + dash + 2d movement+parry but also jumping for 3d positioning, jumping on enemies as an attack, your weapon art (some of them with variations depending on input), 3 different tools that can trigger new katana moves, both weapon arts, regular attacks and prosthetic tools also being able to be used while jumping, ninjutsu....this doesnt mean that souls combat is bad, but it is pretty limited and basically brings variation solely through enemy design, while sekiro profits from giving you a way bigger array of agressive/deffensive options for each encounter in addition to the regular varied enemy design found in souls
in a more practical way, this could translate to nu-souls implementing jump options/ more attack options per weapon/posture system and no stanima (maybe posture here working more like nioh tho).

The worst thing about the Souls games is, in fact, the combat. The combat being clunky and braindead wasn't so bad in Demon's and Dark Souls, but when enemies started being faster with mixes of super fast and delayed attacks the problems with the combat never really did get fixed. Input delay, horrendous input buffer, inconsistent parry mechanic, lack of fun defensive options, online lag/delay to make all of this worse, and all these smaller problems making you be a circle-strafing bitch in pretty much every game. It's the role-playing and survival aspect of the games that makes them worth playing.

With Sekiro, they decided to just focus on an action game without the role-playing side of Souls. Of course the combat had to be better and more responsive than the terrible shit of past games. It's based more on skill than on stat boosting. Now the question is should Souls adopt the same formula? I think there's room for both, honestly. Making your own builds with different stats and mastering a responsive combat system are both great as long as the enemy and level design are good. Which they usually are in From Software games.

Attached: 1554657958749.jpg (640x862, 115K)

Is this a girl?

Imagine being this retarded

Yeah, a bunch of monks shoved centipedes up her vagina

Pretty retarded comment senpai, there's more skills than ichimonji

I want a rice loli

Attached: 1553914998969.png (600x834, 311K)

genderswapped genichiro is pure pleasure

Attached: 1548127873243.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

The deflect button is essentially lightly tap this button to be invincible in Sekiro.

The deflect button is essentially lightly tap this button to be invincible in Sekiro.
The more you spam the deflect button, the smaller the deflect window becomes.

Based

Attached: Cheers.jpg (556x356, 54K)

Honestly? No. The mobility in Sekiro is so good that the other games all feel like they're in slow motion.

Nah, but you might be, seeing how you can't adapt to new gameplay conventions. You sound like a queer, my boy.

How tall do you guys think Sekiro is? I'm 5'7 and I'm happy there's a 5'7 badass video game character

Attached: seki3.jpg (1244x700, 122K)

I'm 6'3 and I'm happy with Owl's existence.

Attached: Owl.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Sekiro is a heavily watered down ninja gaiden, which still pales to DMC ames. How's it feel to be playing dmc leftovers?

I just beat Lady Butterfly!

Attached: 008.png (800x600, 50K)

Back to your DMC thread baitfag

Attached: seething cucklord.jpg (346x440, 60K)

He's definitely a manlet, 5'6 or 5'8 at most. You can easily tell when hugging a wall, he barely crosses the half

nice

Yes, because she resembles Dichen Lachman

Attached: C3LyeHCWAAAQVng.jpg (550x638, 39K)

Can't I get more congratulations than that?

dmc lets you use guns and ninja gaiden lets you use shurikens and archery, it works fine in fast paced action games

Omedetou

Attached: 1406456013949.jpg (640x1080, 105K)

He's probably the average height for a modern Japanese male, which is between 5'7" and 5'8".
All the souls protagonists have manlet proportions, with the exception of the Hunter from Bloodborne, who is the a noodle-limbed lanklet.

why are sekiro fags so salty over dmc having better combat? congrats on From finally figuring out that faster paced action is fun?

She's easy as fuck faggot, just attack > attack > dodge > repeat
Well played user, never give up

Congratulations on beating the game's 1st/2nd boss user! I'm sure you'll crush the rest of the game!

Attached: N.jpg (223x226, 4K)

There are certain things squirming inside her, though

Attached: centipedeloli.jpg (848x1200, 144K)

Sekiro combat is boring as fuck.
I coudnt even finish that game, the fact you can only use one fucking weapon in a From Software game is retarded.

Attached: smile.png (800x600, 26K)

She's literally one of the easiest if not the easiest boss in the game. The fact that you had trouble with her just shows that you haven't actually learned the game properly yet. Not only can she be cheesed by hitting her in an uneven tempo, but the legit way to fight her is also super easy, she's meant to teach you that you can do multiple deflections and that you can also use the prosthetic tools to great advantage.

Sekiro is great but
It has far too many options and they are very unbalanced.
You have a ton of skills and most of them are pretty useless because of how little dmg they do on bosses and because they don't scale with HP/posture.
I would take being able to double jump instead of hooking to specific spots on any day.
Having a fuckton of prosthetics while only very few being useful in very specific cases.
Having options is not bad, but it's bad when 90% of those options are trash.

Imagine

Attached: qtmukade.jpg (850x1308, 172K)

Attached: d5c.jpg (625x626, 40K)

I love Emma!

Attached: emma.jpg.png (482x610, 268K)

The way the combat is set up, using different weapons would be pointless. They only matter in the traditional Souls games where you can outspace, stunlock, etc. In Sekiro they'd be exactly the same as the katana because most enemies are swordsmen that block your swings. Would make 0 difference to use a naginata, a kusarigama or whatnot.

Attached: ebrietas.jpg (550x544, 66K)

Should I be concerned?

stop shoving your headcanon here
dragons heritage isn't infestation

Attached: 1554327371109.jpg (1013x1463, 129K)

meanwhile dmc and ninja gaiden let you use tons of other weapons with no problem...

Elder God: Divine Dragon

If I unlocked owl father, does he stay there even if I beat divine dragon?

Meanwhile DMC is a game where the enemies exist as tools to let you pull sick moves. And Ninja Gaiden is a hack and slash game that is only about who can hit who first and evading. Sekiro's combat focuses on sword duels

Yes, you can do him after Isshin, if you want.

play dmc on dmd mode then say that still

Oh yeah let me play DMC in a mode where I die in 1 hit, this surely proves that the combat system in DMC has the same focus as Sekiro.

>no character customization
>only one weapon and a few ninja tools
>combat is always the same shit, parry parry parry attack parry parry parry attack sometimes jump or dodge then parry parry parry
>no online multiplayer mode or anything
>areas all look the same, old japan scenarios we have seen a million times already
>no stamina
>no armor
>stealth is completely optional

You gotta be retarded to prefer this game over the Souls series.

Ok, now what?

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 Boss Fight.webm (900x506, 2.89M)

I'm sorry for getting too excited, after all

Attached: sadliz.png (329x366, 95K)

>the protagonist of the best game is tall
Why i'm not surprised

Thank god, I don't feel like dealing with his shit again right now, beating him in my last run was a pain in the dick.

She doesn't have the legit heritage tho. Hers is explicitly false, and comes with the drawbacks of the fountainhead water the monks used in their experiments. That's why the gorilla was infested too. Kid's probably pure tho, just the people she "blesses" grow centipedes.

DMD is absolutely the definition of artificial difficulty, this really doesn't proves anything.

What I don't like about sekiro is how little offensive options you have on the sword. All the combat arts should just be readily available at all times like the defensive ones.

He's the hardest boss in the game.

Attached: Killing Owl.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

genichiro i'm at.
i'm also afraid of progressing past him. i already got spoiled on spooky zombie village, spooky swamp with snake eyes, and spooky dungeon after genichiro

No, he just said that Wolf is like 5'7. That's not tall.

End this meme.

Due to all the Genichiroposting here I've made it a point to never lose to him
Now I wouldn't mind losing if Genichiro looked like this.

Attached: file_10.png (1296x1812, 2.98M)

Does anyone have the teleport behind you onemind webm?

holy shit, this can't be real
dmc fag on suicidewatch

Attached: 1400662520730.jpg (228x221, 55K)

>Badass

Attached: 1554335648725.jpg (600x477, 349K)

The gorilla isn't related to Senpou temple, you dumb ass, that also doesn't explain how Genichiro isn't infested and every human who gets infested looks like a walking corpse.

Bloodborne combat is better desu
This was too easy with no stamina and basically the biggest window ever to parry

Truly the peak of hardcore, blood-pumping gameplay.

Attached: 1553831092779.png (190x360, 96K)

> with no stamina and basically the biggest window ever to parry
You just described Bloodborne.

I still think SSI is harder

Attached: Sekiroâ„¢_ Shadows Die Twice_20190407235707.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

why does sekiro has that white mark on his face and hair?

Do you think Wolf got /ss/ed during his training days?

Attached: D6D9E197990548DEB23B95722B218817.jpg (858x1200, 235K)

Owl 2 makes Isshin look like a bitch.

Attached: Isshin NG+.webm (1152x648, 2.96M)

>all it took to have the best combat was to sacrifice every single other weapon just to remain with one
>still no offensive options on the one weapon you have for the entire game
Sekiro is basically just defensive Simon Says, I don't understand why people think this is good.

Because they drank from the fountainhead waters far away from the fountainhead you retarded chuckle fuck. You realise the senpou monks used the fountainhead waters right? Same with Genichiro and same with the ape.

Nah I like Sekiro's combat and am excited to see what they can build on this base but man does it fuck with you when you try to go back and play the other games. I'm constantly finding myself wanting to go toe to toe with the enemies only to forget that I can only really dodge away

the regular Senpou monks don't look infested, they just look like old buddhist men

I swear this woman is an alien in a terrible human disguise. Something about her appearance is scary.

Ghosts of Tsushima is going to BTFO Sekiro.

Attached: Ghosts of Tsushima.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Imho no, his second phase was easier than Spear Isshin. They are not much different difficulty wise tho

Attached: Sekiroâ„¢_ Shadows Die Twice_20190404155549.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

god thats hot

Attached: 1554241872470.png (616x657, 484K)

Are you fucking stupid? Not everyone at Senpou is infested, the ones with centipedes on them are infested and they look like corpses. Everyone else is fine because they don't have centipedes.

So then by your idiot logic no one at Senpou should be infested, and by this same logic the girl isn't infested either. What the hell are you even trying to argue at this point?

I don't know why I found Owl 2 so hard, to be honest. His firecracker move, even though really well telegraphed, kept fucking me up and almost one hitting me.
Isshin only took me four tries, but Owl 2 took me about an hour. I liked the Isshin fight more, though.

Attached: Owl 1.webm (1000x542, 2.98M)

>So then by your idiot logic no one at Senpou should be infested, and by this same logic the girl isn't infested either. What the hell are you even trying to argue at this point?
Are you just pretending to be retarded or something?

Attached: oh no no no.png (1033x129, 125K)

The new Arkham game sure looks sweet.

Attached: hahahaha no.gif (300x222, 294K)

is this the next meme game basednponys are gonna be spamming with webms like Horizon Zero Content

What was that sliding move you used at the end? Is that what happens when you deflect his ranged? I never once had that happen and I know I deflected that many times

Even Bonfire from DkS1 has more personality than her

Attached: Batman vs Ghost of Tsushima.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Nice coping mechanism, dumb ass. She doesn't bless people either, unless you're trying to talk about your dumb fucking "rice is centipede eggs" meme.

Just beat Isshin for the first time

Its no Vergil 3

In general, why the fuck was that character even a boss out of nowhere in what seems like the main story path of the game. The whole plot and setup of the game is honestly pretty shitty and even the sculptors little side story/ lore bit would have made for a more interesting dynamic to actually experience in the game as Sekiro

It's admittedly really fun but I'd rather they went back to what made Douls game great, that is good and challenging exploration. I never cared much for most boss fights in Souls as a challenge.

Do not bully Emma!

Attached: Emma.(Sekiro-.Shadows.Die.Twice).600.2531611.jpg (424x600, 42K)

YARE, SEKIRO!

Attached: 74145373_p1.jpg (3000x4000, 630K)

You wanna go there? try this on for size then:

youtube.com/watch?v=85li6YhbcHU

harder than any enemy in Suckiro

>The whole plot and setup of the game is honestly pretty shitty
Brainlet spotted.

You sound actually, literally retarded

t. novelist

Damage sponge enemies are so fun, thanks Sekiro!

Attached: 1554241095251.jpg (737x673, 701K)

>harder than any enemy in Suckiro

Attached: Isshin Pepe.jpg (1282x1080, 894K)

Oh man so you mean I get shit bamham combat and I play as an ugly gook? This just keep getting better!

Not him, but I think so. Same thing happened to me when I beat him

Owl still takes posture damage when you deflect his suriken.

Yeah but he literally slid forward after deflecting, normally you just stay in place. Unless in 5 fights with Owl 1 and 4 with Owl 2 I never properly deflected his suriken which seems farfetched

is this a joke?
>enemy attacks once every 5 seconds, while stopping to allow attacks all the fucking time

No he doesn't. IT's a ranged attack. The guy who made that webm just cut to the end awkwardly.

What a joke, they can't even make it look good in a short E3 clip, god knows how bad the fully downgraded release will be

Attached: Capture4.png (765x495, 682K)

If you are going to show off the cheat weapon to make a point then at least do it right lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=JzBo-FqZqQI

Attached: 1552854585784.png (1618x911, 1.53M)

>have a spear that could take a horse down
>stay as close as you can blocking like a retard
Is this a joke?

Attached: 1527650817085.png (559x642, 186K)

My loli wife is very cute and does NOT have centipedes

Attached: 1554799765750.jpg (692x923, 272K)

>game give you a mommy gf right off the bat

You can't do sekiro in a dark souls setting, because knights didn't go around jumping like faggots

I think when the weapon is fixed, it's easier to balance PvE to be just right. Souls always has many different weapon types so the enemies have to be balanced with that in mind. Sekiro is very refined in that sense.

>stopping to allow attacks
They actually don't. Notice that he doesn't shoot them when they stand still. If you try to attack them during that animation they just become intangible.

Yeah but there's no reason to use em

sekiro characters dont even look asian lmao

wolf looks white and emma is clearly white

>stops and allows player to pull off combos while not retaliating
>"t-they actually don't"

>Ichimonji is the only worthwhile skil-

Attached: Genichiro Prologue.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

Yeah which is why nobody has issue playing as Wolf but this crappy bamham with an asian skin pack looks awful. It's almost like they found the ugliest gook stereotype possible and were like yup we found our protag

Is sen throw any good?

>they're ugly because they look asian

That's why the next game will be in China. You can have armor and all kinds of weapons but keep things crazy. The game will continue the story on the side but with a customizable protagonist and Sekiro will show up as a secret boss.

The next game is going to Sekiro, Emma and Kuro's pilgrimage west.

Well yeah that's a fact of life, any good looking asian has white features or is mixed

I unironically had more fun with the Souls game than Sekiro, so yes, I do.

Attached: 30_year_old_honner.jpg (194x259, 8K)

They don't though. You can only hit them after you parry them or after you evade their attacks. If you do manage to hit them, then you have only a small time window to combo them, which is why that guy grabbed them like two times each, since otherwise he wouldn't have done enough damage and would've had to deal with more that one at a time.

Attached: 1553309927921.png (595x890, 645K)

What's the trigger for the castle invasion? Is it all the material bosses or just the sword?

getting all the materials
you can kill the bosses but not grab the materials and it shouldnt trigger

Clearing both Sunken Valley and Ashina Depths and then, clearing the Divine Dragon.

Attached: Battle for Ashina.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Same, though I will admit Sekiro has better combat. It just got really boring really fast.

that was really cool.

NO NO NO DMC BROS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??

Attached: 1525076598203.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

Attached: hmmm.jpg (2560x1440, 432K)

Souls combat is more fun, slower and more deliberate. Bloodborne is spammy shit, and Sekiro is built for singleplayer only, it wouldn't work with multiplayer.

What was that backflip dodge on 0:05 and how do you do it?

How are you doing the reverse nightjar slash and the senpou kicks at the same time

Senpou skills tree.

>Souls combat is more fun, slower and more deliberate
>Souls combat is more fun
hahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHA
>Bloodborne is spammy shit
its not if you want

I would want some kinda stamina system added to prevent R1 smashing to bait out a boss's easy to parry attacks. You can steamroll bosses once you figured them out, faster than when you knew what to dodge in previous games and bait out the right attacks that leave bigger openings.

Other than that, I don't really care for anything in the old combat. I would like the new stuff to be incorporated better, and obviously new weapons.

Cope.

Attached: Gundyr.webm (800x450, 2.82M)

Holy shit this faggot is slow, I could imagine him getting parryfucked after playing Sekiro.

Attached: Soulfags_will_cry_edition.png (1000x1000, 1.4M)

its a garbo 2hard4u mechanic that gets lame the second you understand you just have to parry and play hyper aggressive.
Even easier than DaS3 combat, fights so scripted you can plan ahead, extremely bad boss designs.

If they at least had given us some different finisher moves but no, its the same stab for every "normal" enemy.

The window of opportunity to parry is pretty much the exact same, it's just the animations are a little slower.

dude iframes so epic

rather timing iframes than spamming LB

What is supposed to be so good about Sekiro’s combat? It’s boring as shit. There’s no variation, your offensive options don’t have a meaningful advantage over your basic attack, and your defensive options are overspecialized to the point of basically being context-sensitive like QTEs. Then you’re fighting humans for 90% of the game that all do the same thing. Fighting non-humanoid bosses just turns the game into Souls combat anyway.

>it's just the animations are a little slower.
Sometimes a little slower is just enough to do as I stated above.

Attached: peanut butter.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Spamming LB doesn't work later on in the game.

Deflects are way harder to time than Souls iframes, especially with how spammable the latter had gotten in the last entries. The only Souls game with non-spammable rolls was Dark Souls 2 and the combat was shit.

yes, later to have to press A sometimes too or do some muscle memory mechanic once or twice in a fight.

so epic dude.

>Deflects are way harder to time
yeah no.

Attached: 1396345017743.gif (228x128, 1.65M)

>rather spamming iframes than timing LB
Fixed that for you pal, spamming LB in Sekiro shrinks the parry window.

>and the game was shit.
Fixed.

Attached: Average DaS2 Moment.webm (600x338, 2.76M)

Except you're wrong, that's a classic "you think you do, but you don't".
9 out of 10 times, the slower animations throw people off even further than if the animation was just at a constant.

Would you accept a big fat centipede in your body if it meant immortality?

>deflects are way harder
Dude, have you even played sekiro? All you do is spam the shit out of deflect and it works every time.

We're just trying to be accurate to the game world.

At least in darksouls you were actually punished for mistiming a parry, in Sekiro: Babies Cry Twice, there is NO punishment for spamming deflect.

Not to mention that you can cancel an attack into a deflect.

>there is NO punishment for spamming deflect.
You haven't even played the game.

Attached: smilingWolf.png (631x710, 1003K)

FUCKANIGGA

Attached: 1554998912382.png (382x360, 342K)

Yes
>All you do is spam the shit out of deflect and it works every time.
Post a webm of you spamming deflect on a boss, surely if it work's every time you won't have an issue posting proof.

>All you do is spam the shit out of deflect and it works every time.
most of the time you'll just block, not deflect

I fucking hate insects and would just want to kill myself but couldn't.

Are you actually fucking retarded?
Okay, yes i should specify that you don't get the deflect every time for spamming it, but there is no fucking punishment, you don't get hit for it either, there is no wind down animation like with dark souls.
My point stands, there is no punishment for spamming it.

No, it won't stop lying, retard.

>Except you're wrong
There isn't a boss in DS3 that's easier to parry cheese than Gundyr.

Sekiro has shit combat though. Bloodborne is still FROM magnum opus.

you can get your posture broken, but most of the time you wont get punished for it
isshin can kill you, but that's about it

Spamming deflect reduces the parry window. You would know this, if you didn't get filtered by Chained Ogre.

Attached: 1554344854873.jpg (528x822, 352K)

Try to actually play the game at least to the first mini-boss before lying about it.

Pontiff Sulyvahn is easier than Gundyr to parry.

Give me one reason deathblows shouldn't be added for all bosses in Souls-like games from now on.

Attached: 1535144404044.jpg (1400x788, 130K)

Out comes all the Sekiro babies nitpicking my argument rather than rebutting it.
There is no punishment for spamming, this game is litterally easier than dark souls.

>Disgusting wormlike creature corrupts you and turns you immortal
So Miyazaki watched The Strain?

Attached: 150608042140929676_FULL.jpg (1364x2047, 253K)

>Pontiff Sulyvahn is easier than Gundyr to parry.
Debatable, but I'll give you this one.

Attached: Tyl regor.gif (800x450, 2.52M)

You have no argument to nitpick, you're flatly lying about the game you haven't played.

Cope.
Sekiro dumpstered every Souls game.

Attached: Sekiro Finisher.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

try playing it without charm, pussy
oh wait, you don't play it at all

Nah, there are mini bosses that you can kill by doing nothing but spamming deflect and then taking the finishing blow.

I want whoever made Dark Souls 3 to make Sekiro 2 or its DLC because Sekiro runs like shit for some reason despite looking worse than Dark Souls 3 and being smaller. I can get 60 FPS with no drops in DS3 yet Ashina Castle rapes my computer for some reason.

Cope harder.

Attached: 1538094059208.jpg (320x320, 44K)

>spam parry
>turn game into rng on wether or not an attack will sneak through your bow tiny parry and block frames
>somehow this is better than actually timing parries
Casul

>Are you guys gay or something?

Attached: 1542222483420.jpg (400x405, 21K)

Why does this game make so many Soulsbabbies assblasted?

Attached: The day Sekiro outed v.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Maybe only for bosses, but having to watch them for 99% of all kills int he game got old really fast.

Is that good?

The game itself doesn't, the retarded fanbase who think it's god's gift to man does though. Same reason why most people hate bloodborne / sony.

Becomes almost unwatchable in the second season. So fucking bad. But apparently it made it to S4 so maybe it recovered, no idea

I like Sekiro but I do think it's kinda dumb that most enemies can't really take advantage of breaking your posture, if it's not during the middle of a combo string chances are you'll be able to recover unscathed.

Let's not pretend that Sekiro's fans are a tenth as annoying as Bloodborne fans. Bloodborne is a legit contender for most cancerous fanbase in vdiya, this is all exacerbated by it being an exclusive.

Attached: 1379227291568.png (625x626, 83K)

Ripostes and viscerals already exist. For the additional deathblow that some enemies take, it's just unnecessary "press x to awesome." It's fine in a game as cinematic as Sekiro, but wouldn't make sense in something like Dark Souls.

No but I do want to go back to stat investment and multiple weapon options. Preferably weapons with multiple forms like Bloodborne.

>Sekiro
>Cinematic

Attached: 1554473689672.jpg (704x833, 60K)

>can't let yourself get infested with centipedes for another Resurrection
The fuck is this gay shit? If I can gain another Resurrection from Takeru's crusty old jizz ball then I should be allowed the choice to shove centipedes down my throat as well.

Doing a basic attack just to watch something vanish into dust isn't as fun as your character doing a boss-specific execution. I don't see how it detracts from the game at all.

>there are mini bosses
2 of the same mini bosses under different names who's only purpose is to check if iframefags know what deflecting is.

Attached: (You).jpg (416x240, 15K)

Reverse Nightjar Slash.

>get sold on it basically being tenchu with souls combat
>stealths totes viable brah
>play game
>past intro bit made to sell games to idiot journos
>some fuckwhit with a pan sees me from 43 miles away and alerts everyone
Neat.

>i read it on Yea Forums so it must be true

>we will never get a shonen tie in manga about Wolf's younger days with big tiddie Butterfly and lovable Jerk Owl.

Leaving money on the table desu.

It gets really fucking old really quickly. I don't want to constantly have to watch a glorified QTE to just make the boss fall over after one phase.

owl 2 is far less difficult than demon of hatred. It didn't take me long to completely figure out owl 2.

I want sekiro babies to stop shitting on souls and pretending it's part of those series, nobody fucking likes you so kill yourself

I'd be fine if they go back to the slow methodical combat of Ds1 and 2. I hated how much 3's combat devolved into a spammy roll fest with little to no punishment.

I mean Shinobi Executions, not the basic deathblow that triggers through phases. That only shows up when you kill the boss for real, with the exception of Ape because that was a bait and switch.

So is Sekiro from a plot/atmosphere standpoint more Grim dark, less Grim dark or about as Grim Dark as any souls game??

it does on every boss except for demon of hatred.

>Editing out the pause menu to make gameplay video that doesnt actually represent the game

I've never seen a Sekiro fag claim to be part of the Soulsborne clique. It's the Soulsborne people saying Sekiro is the little brother. Even though it's already pass 2 mil

I don't mean "cinematic experience." The game is clearly more cinematic than Dark Souls, which barely has cutscenes or character interaction. Cinematic finishers suit the atmosphere of Sekiro, but certainly not Dark Souls.
I'd rather just kill a boss with the weapon I've been using than get a cutscene divorced from the actual gameplay. In a game where you have freedom to create your character and playstyle, it just wouldn't make sense.

Less grim dark.

Attached: 1554328367722.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Attached: 1548776978293.png (1047x764, 149K)

>Are you guys gay or something?
Gonna be a hit on that one...

Attached: Ds5mk0RU0AA1z_l.jpg large.jpg (430x464, 25K)

I wasn't even referring to those, I was talking about the asahina elites. Thanks for proving my point.

>Let's not pretend that Sekiro's fans are a tenth as annoying as Bloodborne fans
They're clearly the same people.

>$60 for 29 minute game

Attached: shiggy.jpg (250x250, 16K)

It's very similar. Different setting and gameplay, but you can tell that it's made by the same devs because it rethreads a lot of themes.

This.

never stick your dick in crazy bro

Just pirate it like everyone else user.

Hell yeah katanas are gay as hell gimme back my unga bunga STR weapons.

Attached: E6E7FFCD-8687-4EDA-AA60-A7EA3504CA47.png (466x363, 193K)

botw is 29 minutes long and it's the best game of all time according to Yea Forums

Dropped Shitiro and will never play anything with gameplay as shitty as it had. Give me either Dark Souls 4 or Bloodborne 2, otherwise FromSoft is dead to me.

This.

Attached: Seath the Scaleless.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

filtered by the chained ogre

>I was talking about the asahina elites.
You either deflect them at just the right moment or you get shit on by chip damage.

Games journo spotted.

I like both.

Attached: good looking out.jpg (320x240, 16K)

What's it like being faceblind?

COPE

GENICHIRO WAS RIGHT

sekiro is 5'11 and owl is 6'0

I laughed way too hard at this, don't know why

Attached: 6 fingers.png (390x469, 20K)

No you can just spam L1. That's what I did, they broke their own posture on my L1 spam like retards.

I prefer the character customization and various weapons / playstyles of Souls. Sekiro's combat got boring by the end and I have no desire to new game plus it.

HOW DO I BEAT THE DEMON
I WANT TO FINISH THIS GAME THIS WEEKEND

>No you can just spam L1.
Please, stop with this meme.

well more sekiro combat would be boring
optimal result would be to keep it and add more weapons that are just as good as the katana
make it work i don't give a fuck if its hard

What's the best place to farm skill points? I've been at Ashina Outskirts - Stairway for like 2 hours, just wondering if there isn't a more efficient spot.

You can beat her by spamming dodge attack over and over while you move to her right. I should make a video of it some time. It looks hilarious.

that game is just so easy it's not even fun
i've never even played a dmc game before and i gave that up on that one after like 2 hours. absolutely braindead gameplay, i had no idea how there were threads about it on Yea Forums.

then sekiro came out and once again i realised half of Yea Forums can't do anything difficult so a braindead game where u spam combos without any possibility of failing is their ideal game

How come asians and east europeans(who have asian features) are always the best looking through?

Attached: 1538883349158.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

Fountainhead Bridge

Go to the left of the idol, grapple up, stealth kill the Okami warrior, kill the two squid guys and reset.

That's what happened though. He switched the special attacks.

It's not a meme. How do you fail at pressing a button repeatedly?

well not necessarily but they are fuck ugly asians

How is it that you niggers unironically do the WE WUZ KANGS shit?

>also use the prosthetic tools to great advantage.
Like what? The shurikens do fuck all, the axe does fuck all and the flame vent does fuck all. What prosthetic are you referring to?

Spamming L1 reduces the parry window. You won't make it very far by just spamming L1.

Okay so
-Centipedes make you immortal
-Sekiro and rice loli have a different kind of immortality

Is it explained what it is ?

Attached: 1546388380537.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Raven Feathers
Firecrackers
Axe
Loaded Spear
Umbrella

Attached: Upgraded Axe.webm (700x392, 2.99M)

Well I beat the game doing it, so yes, you'll make it far enough.

this game would have been a lot better if you could use multiple combat arts at once
and if it wasn't fucking bound to block -> attack

Pretend he's a Bloodborne boss

umbrella makes you immune to the guardian apes terror shout.

Exploration and regural enemies are useless in Sekiro, you can always run and hide away.

Attached: submission.jpg (2560x1440, 1.42M)

What ending should I go for the first time?

>clang clang spam

it's not a fun combat system. it's guitar hero with l1/r1.

Now do it without Kuro's charm.

>you wont get far

this is literally how to beat every single boss. posture building via parry spam.

Purification

Save game
Pick Shura
Replace savegame with the one before you picked Shura and do a better ending

This game would be better if you could date the women.

Prove me wrong.

return obviously

Kurosl's like at least 100

Because Emma is pure.

>Women
>Plural
You wanna date the grannies or something?

So? How does it "not represent the game"? That's the game.
>muh pause screen
Cope.

>how hard are they going to flop
As long as it has shit tons of waifu bait and big 2D milkies it's going to be successful.

>i've never even played a dmc game before and i gave that up on that one after like 2 hours
Most character action games are easy on their first playthrough, higher difficulties unlock later on. The goal is to try to ease players into the vast number of options and mechanics available. Enemies then get far more aggressive, appear in higher numbers, and their arrangement is remixed at each difficulty level.

Even after beating 1 or 2 playthroughs you haven't even started. I have almost 70 hours of play time in DMC5, have beat the game 3 times including on DMD and I'm still learning small nuances about each enemy as I play along.

>pausing the action to exploit the fact that you can pause the action is representative of gameplay
Just because you can do it doesn't mean it's representative of the overall gameplay. Otherwise they wouldn't have bothered letting you only equip one special.

Why? It's a singleplayer game, I already experienced all the content.

Think it only happens when he's on a deathblow since it did the same thing for me.

Attached: Untitled_3.webm (1024x576, 2.52M)

O Rin
Corrupted Monk

Frankly the game needed more big tiddie women

>Add artificial difficulty with no reward for it
Suck my ass lmao

O'Rin is dead.

it should allow you to swap arts on the fly. He's making a valid point.

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-163617_YouTube.jpg (720x1280, 214K)

Yes and?

the controls also suck dick.

square is a wasted button. why do I even need to "vacuum" items. IT SHOULD BE A HEAL BUTTON, NOT ON UP.

Don't you see, fool? A normal game would just have the vacuum on by default, but a REAL difficult game like sekiro forces you to make a skillful decision. Will you remember to vacuum the items?!

Imagine if he was in Sekiro. 99% of the game could have been skipped. Just build a fucking ladder up to the palace instead of doing all this ritual nonsense.

Attached: gil.jpg (500x281, 34K)

Patrician taste. Her voice makes me diamonds.

it's honestly a wasted button. not once can you use square to pick up an out of reach item.

it's literally a waste of time.

Wolf thiks otherwise.

Attached: C70C8BC6-9148-4F9D-88B8-4048EAB2C574.jpg (616x1024, 90K)

Any game with tons of weapons is bound to not have as much variation in them as one that focuses on a single one.

This but unironically.

Why is Wolf always so sad?

Honestly I haven't found a single prosthetic yet that isn't extremely useful.
Axe does a shitton of damage to bosses, spear is all around super useful in closing distances, taking a single guy out of a group and shit. Shuriken is probably the most useful together with firecrackers, but not as fun to use.
So far only Sabimaru feels less useful since it costs a ton to poison dudes, but probably some upgrade fixes that.

Umbrella shield is by far the most versatile.

>I haven't found a single prosthetic yet that isn't extremely useful.

Attached: sabimaru-sword.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

It also grabs ledges, or did you forget?

upgrade sabimaru is good for stunlocking a guy if he gets an edge on you

>the thing in the game that doesn't actually affect the gameplay isn't representative on the gameplay
You're acting like the webm is faked and photoshopped or modded. Stay mad.

no i wouldn't want immortality even without a centipede.

>gook
get you racial slurs right

Attached: 1516200308973.jpg (387x461, 24K)

Why this hateboner for Dark Souls all of a sudden? It's like that kid who gets a new toy for Christmas and suddenly he thinks all the ones he used to play with are shit.

sabimaru stunlocks better than the katana and also causes poison, which some mini bosses are weak to.

What? It is though. You have to go into the menu to change specials.

rarely used, still a waste

up for healing is stupid as you never ever use square in a fight.

for the first invasion you have to actually pick up the flower and the stone though or else it won't trigger. second time you just need to kill divine dragon.

and the fountainhead blue guys are really susceptible to poison

Looks like shit. No soul

It started with DkS1 Remastered for me actually. Replaying this game I held in so high regard a while later without hype or nostalgia goggles was a pretty harsh reality check. Most of the game is really awful. And yet it's still the best Souls game.

There's something magical about it

Attached: Souls game maps.png (2428x2184, 155K)

>Most of the game is really awful.
Nice meme.

those animations look fucking awful

Looks like ass

Bloodborne is also a legit contender for best game of the decade.
I pity those who can't appreciate the setting, gameplay, story and all the shit that it has to offer. It's truly a gift that many underappreciate due to stupid fucks.

Calling anything you don't want to agree with a meme won't get you far

>30 FPS
>Contender for game of the decade
Go home, Snoy.

Most of the game? I'd say that the archives is the only crap area if you fix the blighttown lag.

u guys know that feeling when having a russian on ur first csgo game of the day XD youtube.com/watch?v=vWCttsuyr24&t=3s

Demon Ruins/Lost Izalith is the only bad area.

Attached: LostIzalith_DaS.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I might be biased because I really like the atmosphere. Traversing it is pretty crap.

you gays truly are child predators

Fuck off faggot she's not even the hardest boss in her own arena

LI is so bad that even the devs agree with that and let you skip it.

Attached: Owl Mikiri.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

Owl 2 is slower and gives you free hits left and right once you can figure out his moves, which aren't that numerous when you think about it. Isshin's phase 2 alone is fucking ruthless enough to put him above any other boss in the game. Owl 2 and Isshin are by far the hardest bosses though, and there's no close third.

Bloodborne and Sekiro have retroactively ruined DaS 1 for me.

Attached: 1554954273202.png (457x396, 184K)

I want to kiss Emma!

Attached: Emma.png (479x651, 280K)

>there's no close third.

Attached: demonofhatred1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

close third is the other Isshin

Cutefeet.jpg

Kuro is a 12 or 13 year old boy.

I platinumed Bloodborne and I find it very overrated on this board, but I can't deny it's one of the best games ever released. I think there's room for both BB and Sekiro since the former is the best incarnation of Souls combat and the latter is something else entirely, being more focused on clashing swords than fighting monsters. Bloodborne just has a really cool mystique that grips players in its obscure world and Sekiro doesn't have that, having a more clearly defined character focused story and low fantasy setting that it seems people didn't like as much. But at the same time I think Sekiro is better in most other aspects that matter, such as the bosses, combat encounters, and level design. I wish Bloodborne wasn't an exclusive simply so brainlets could stop using its exclusivity as a reason to either shit on it or defend it to death.

Nothing there is photoshopped or modded you fucking clown.
>but he removed the pause screen!
So what?

You can run to the side and all of his moveset except literally two moves can't hit you, those two moves are also both avoided by jumping. It's a really easy boss.

If it were a female character these posts would be 4 times more frequent.

If Genchiro looked like a female version of Wolf I would have a small panic just because it'd be so fucking jarring.

>4 times
10-20*

just blow the whistle bro

But there is

He's a meme fight. He was my number 3 for sure until I realized he's hit-and-run the boss and gets totally trivialized if you just make use of the arena and his long-ass recovery times. Doesn't belong in this game.

Stairway is the best place, but if you go a little further than the first 5 guys you can get way more xp per run. When you get good at it then it takes two or three minutes.

youtu.be/0L6IAf0pywM

Why is this gender bending thing a thing in Sekiro?

>46 xp points

Attached: Whatinthegoddamn.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

who ever expected decent gameplay of Ghost of Tsushima? The first gameplay trailer already showed that the gameplay was Asscreed, maybe a little more difficult but not much.

This is a pure Sony cinematic game for normies to feel good while playing, nothing more

I think it's mainly because ShindoL was the one who did them
Emma's emergence when

Emma is not for deranged fetishes.

CAN YOU BLOW MY
WHISTLE BABY
WHISTLE BABY
LET ME KNOW

Absolutely wrong
This body was built for mating press

Attached: fe8rcrcr7hp21.jpg (690x960, 73K)

I cant wait for From releasing another Armored Code and see all soulfags whining about how its a terrible soulsborne.

Based.

Mating press is wholesome, not degenerate.

>He thinks From are releasing another AC game

with pause being an actual pause you can change combat arts as many times as youd like in combat

yeah but that's tedious

They could stream line it a lot more and let you equip 3 and change them on the fly, like how the prosthetic works.

>Mating press
>degenerate

Does anyone else's eyes hurt after playing Sekiro? It's not like the game is ugly or unpleasant to look at it just makes my eyes super sore after an hour or two of playing. What do I do?

I didn't want to go back after Nioh, actually.

Not have shitty eyes

Sekiro was my first soulsborne game just beat it a day ago after pirating it 3-4 days nothing really challenging was fun though don't understand the hype of soulsborne 8/10

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: 201932618515556_1.jpg (600x300, 13K)

snort stevia

or just use a trainer and save your sanity

It's not a Souls game.

>Thinking the hype of Soulsborne was the difficulty
That's only what the normalfags care about, which then got exploited by game journalists and marketing people, but From games were never about difficulty.

>From games were never about difficulty.
How do you explain this piece of shit, then?

Attached: guide_screen_ds2.jpg (1920x1200, 493K)

He wanted to save his clan.

>was fun
>don't understand the hype
it's fun, that's all there is to it, if it weren't just difficult then it'd be a IWTBTG tier game where people know it and meme about it but don't actually like it.

By giving everyone Dragonrot? Because that's what would've happened. Ashina got rekt.

There were some days when it would run at 10fps in literal slow motion for me for hours on end. My head was splitting.

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are.png (379x371, 146K)

Why does Genichiro have all of those burn marks on him? Did he fuck up during training to learn the way of Tomoe?

spamming L1 doesn't parry at all

You make a good point you can say that all these journalists only talk about the difficulty which kind of redirected all the other good shit I'm gonna go on and play some dark souls which should I start with?

Attached: a0680ca70da670f476b8897a718f46d0.jpg (1000x1080, 90K)

The first one, ignore the other two.

gotta pay the troll toll

A secondary team wanted to ape the success of Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls and looked at what the regular fan valued and instead of noticing the things that actually matter they just saw the difficulty. Difficulty was never the end goal but a stepping stone in the way of making the game rewarding and satisfying. Anyways the main team was working on Bloodborne since the Dark Souls 1 DLC and Dark Souls 2 went through so much development trouble that we're lucky it even came out like that, could have gone much worse or gotten cancelled. Tanimura saved the project (to an extent). Now he's working on the successor to the Souls series so we can expect it to be of the quality of the Dark Souls 2 DLC and Dark Souls 3. Most of the Bloodborne team worked in Sekiro so it is Tanimura's team that is handling this new project.

Reply was for But ya it was fun

Why doesn't Emma get ever dragonrot?

Dark Souls 2 DLC was good, though.

Depends on the guy doing it I suppose
Do you think Emma has gotten "involved" in ome of Isshin's rowdy parties?

Attached: FEC1D22376DA4A83ABA7F8E634DB815B.jpg (900x1165, 173K)

Owl 2 is easier than even Owl 1.

>massive stage
>pillars to LoS
>no poison bullshit
>phase 2 of Owl 2 is literally run away from ghost Owl, jump fire Owl and mikiri his dash for a million posture and the easier mikiri counter in the game

Owl 2 is a fucking joke.

Emma only fucks monkeys.

Attached: Emma likes monkeys.jpg (884x652, 100K)

Will do

I don't think anyone would be willing to risk fooling around with Isshin's pupil.

Did Wolf give everyone dragonrot? Or did he give a couple people dragonrot and promptly fix it?

1 then Bloodbourne. If you end up wanting more Souls then 2, 3 and Demon's Souls exist.

If you want to play the Dark Souls games, play them in order, Dark Souls 1 has a masterpiece of a world that is worth experiencing at least once but if you play the others first it will seem too clunky and dated. Dark Souls 2 wasn't done by Miyazaki and it doesn't have much to do with the rest of the games, even lorewise, and it's very divisive but some people really like it and it's not expensive so if you wanna try it out, do it, if not just skip. Dark Souls 3 is basically Dark Souls 1's greatest hits, it's good but very safe since they didn't want to screw up again after Dark Souls 2 was divisive. The game is also pretty linear and doesn't have as cool of a world as Dark Souls 1. Expect it to be a direct sequel full of fanservice to Dark Souls 1, but with good bosses. Bloodborne is the best of the bunch, honestly if you don't have much time to play or such, having played Sekiro and Bloodborne will let you experience the best two Miyazaki games.

The latter. Also, the amount of times that Genichiro would've died defending Ashina would've dwarfed Wolf's deaths.

does mikiri not work on lady butterflies ground sweep?

>trying to mikiri a sweep
user are you retarded?

here
I meant "if it were just difficult and nothing else".

Mikiri counter is for thrusts.

>it's good
Can we stop pretending Roll Simulator Hallway Souls 3 was good? It was a soulless cash grab that offered absolutely nothing and regressed in many ways.

No, but I want them to fix all the delays on the inputs. I play fighting games so asking for me to parry all the time isn't a big deal, but the delayed action presses are frustrating.

I agree, I didn't mean to say they were bad, I even brought them up because they're much better quality than the rest of Dark Souls 2 and they just so happen to be the ones Tanimura worked on from their inception instead of being put together by him and the rest of the team with Shibuya's discarded assets. I also think Dark Souls 3 was pretty good in general, though the bit between Undead Settlement and Irithyll is a massive slog, and I wish the game was less linear.

Is it weird that I want Emma to sit on my face?

Attached: 1554303525297.jpg (1333x1181, 143K)

Do sweeps and thrusts have different warning kanji
I'm not very far and it's been awhile since I played, but I'm curious if anyone knows for sure

the kanji is the same, it's more reliable to look at the animation to see what move they will do..

Rolling to dodge looks so fucking goofy after Bloodborne and Sekiro.

Attached: 1534354568516.gif (355x343, 1.79M)

Emma does not indulge in such lewd activities.

Attached: OeUa9ILm.jpg (601x338, 16K)

no. however, 90% of them will have a startup animation that begins before the kanji.

You can still roll in Bloodborne.

exactly, but gays are much more rare than 4 times fewer than straight people. so point still stands.

she washes her hands

If you spam deflect and only get blocks or dull deflects your posture will be fucked in a few hits, especially in NG+, you will get absolutely raped in seconds if you don't learn to time them to properly deflect.

I anticipated your response and corrected myself, pardon

Alright you guys got me gonna definitely starting with 1 can't wait to join in the discussions finally

Attached: 6a565c5168b841d4a73b1fdd9d55bca9.png (1500x860, 597K)

Yeah and it looks goofy as fuck compared to dash dodging you dumb fuck.

It's ok. It doesn't have to be lewd. I just want her to sit on my face.

Attached: 1554657663261.jpg (800x1132, 473K)

What flavor do you think each of the sugars are?

Cope.

Attached: Bloodborne Clean Up.webm (768x432, 2.98M)

milky shio and 10 sen coins

What does getting suplexed by Emma feel like, Yea Forumsros?

Attached: Emma Suplex.webm (640x360, 1.11M)

Feels Shura man

like being touched by a woman
just once

god I wish that were me

Original dark souls or remaster?

Original.
The remaster is an unironic atrocity. I don't usually advocate for pirating, but they deserve no support for this train wreck.

Attached: Dark Souls Remastered Comparison.jpg (1437x770, 97K)

Let's not pretend that Bloodborne's fans are a tenth as annoying as Dark Souls 1 fans. Dark Souls 1 is a legit contender for most cancerous fanbase in vdiya.

they still made the game that literally defines the decade

Is it autistic to keep trying to defeat the "first boss"? I know you're supposed to lose but it bothers me nonetheless.

t. Demon's Great Hammer owner.

Gee, if you think Dark Souls 1 fans are bad, then let me you about those Demons Souls fans...

Based.

>the name Sekiro only makes sense in the Jap script
ENG dubs once again proven to be shit

Attached: 1521981374989.jpg (700x394, 38K)

Demons Souls fans are cool. The faggotry only really started when Dark Souls 1 came to PC.

Git gud

Nah, I mean when you first see him at the end of the tutorial, I'm still spending time trying to beat him.

That webm is at the end of the tutorial.

I would say less overall since the world isn't ending. However the interactions you have with characters are just as dark.

The remaster wasn't done by From Software. Namco commissioned it from QLOC. From had nothing to do with it.

sekiro really that good or you guys memeing? is it better than BB?

You don't get High Monk until way after the tutorial you slanteyed fuck

Isn't this NG+ or something? I just have my 1 blueberry sunny-d and some mothballs, no skills or anything.

It's the best game ever made.

Attached: Sekiro Duel.webm (1024x576, 2.87M)

It's about the same quality. Less good setting / mystique but better gameplay.

Obviously it's NG+.

Does anyone seriously want to go back to normal rice after having a taste of her?

Attached: 23432432424243234.jpg (2048x2048, 332K)

forgot. you're right.

Gex 4 looks pretty good.

Attached: gecko.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

>first 10 hours was me detoxing from my old nioh habbits
It was the worst of times and it was the best of times. I swear though, all these games have to be some ritual to bring oda nobunaga back from the dead, even samurai showdown is fucking back.

Attached: 1439766739187.jpg (329x432, 50K)

Based.