Shits on your favorite game

>shits on your favorite game

Attached: 59e726030f275d09b1761f20c51f71695333a254_00.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_mfGnUg4GOE
youtube.com/watch?v=crRFekHaQRU
youtube.com/watch?v=1iwH9S1rSdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd love to see her shit on my favorite game.
Or anything, really.

>does huge amount of cocaine
>is forgotten about

i wonder why people watched this? weren't you on the internet? like why would you watch a tv thing about games

*fucks that tranny then does coke*

I was still on dial up at the time

The youtube thing hadn't really started and the only places you could get reviews were shill sites we knew were shills

Attached: w2.jpg (309x474, 43K)

I love how they always tore apart every new subpar anime game to come out and how people were FURIOUS

>reviews

honest question, why can't people here tell the quality of a game without reviews? I have never in my life needed reviews

But all the games they didn't like were actually shitty games.

>k_screaming.webm

I want girl smell

Attached: mmm.jpg (801x471, 47K)

Wasn't it them that unironically reviewed and gave Sexy Beach a positive score?

>it's another shit on a jrpg for genericness episode

meanwhile

>console fps gets 5 out of 5

>Adam goes onto have a career in Vidya despite visibly hating Vidya and trying to use G4 as a stepping-stone to Hollywood
>Morgan gets modest but nowhere near prominent job in Vidya media despite loving games because people unironically thought she hated games

>sessler
>hollywood

rofl

That's why I said "trying". He flopped obviously

Don't remember ever watching Xplay, but I do remember this bit youtu.be/_mfGnUg4GOE at 19:18 and it makes me laugh to this day

youtube.com/watch?v=crRFekHaQRU

They all deserved it

Reviews often help people who are indecisive or doubtful make a decision. Plus you're often not going to be able to tell the quality of a game based off scripted events.

That's actually pretty funny

Attached: morgan_webb_morgan-adam_JB7zcPm.jpg (650x488, 60K)

>mommyanddaddyssroleplay.jpg

Just the opposite, in fact. I found that they showered accolades on some of my least favorite games. These are the guys that gave dmc2 and Onimusha: dod fours and gave ff12 a perfect five.

That whole time period pseudo-intellectual Sessler as a game reviewer at Rev3 games or whatever still feels like some weird fever dream

You're right, they were way too soft on games.

Overall though they mostly gave out 3s though so it wasn't as bad as modern journalism

>That time she dressed up as Ulala from space channel 5
MUHDICK

I'd rather she shit directly in to my mouth desu

It was a lot better with just Sessler called Extended Play. Webb was fantasy material, but ultimately didn't make the thing better.

5s were actually rare. That alone helps.

your example certainly does but even footnotes of Gen 6 got the JRPG BAD FPS GOOD treatment.

X-play was based but they weren't always right. This review comes to mind:
youtube.com/watch?v=1iwH9S1rSdw

The game is definitely lacking polish, but I played it for the first time last year and its one of the most unique JRPGs I've played. They say the gameplay is identical to the original despite it having a completely different battle system whose only similarity is that it uses cards/decks.

>GOTY Bioshock Infinite

still mad

Attached: 1222148609049.jpg (800x600, 72K)

Ironically Webb actually played video games while Sessler was literally just a guy they hired who never touched gaming.

wasn't there some fan Q&A that may or may not have been staged when some rando accused Webb of being a gamer grrl as she was playing Golden Sun Lost Age?

>I have never in my life needed reviews
So you have never played a bad game?
Kinda jealous of you,user.

I had shitty dial up internet and 1 family computer everyone used so i got all my videogame news and information from this show.

>Sessler always shat on DBZ regardless of ge quality
Faggot

I remember Yea Forums used to enjoy sucking Adam's dick. Never could figure out why.
>catch him on TV around 2008
>he's talking about why STALKER SoC sucks ass and you should avoid it
>"oh, he's a retarded casual"
>L4D2 boycott happens
>he rushes out to defend Valve and call videogamers entitled
>"and a tool too?"
>stop by Yea Forums
>HE'S /OURGUY/!!!!!
It's utterly hilarious since he's guilty of the exact same shit Yea Forums is always complaining about other journalists doing.

>G4 thread
>no mention of Olivia and Kevin

Literally the only reason I ever watched that piece of shit channel.

Kev and Olivia + Ninja Warriors reruns >>> literally everything else on that channel.

Attached: comeonnow.jpg (600x375, 26K)

>the only way to tell if a game is bad is if someone tells you it is
out of all the retarded things i've seen on this bored, this takes the cake.

I think he enjoyed games in the early days.

X-Play was always unironically propaganda to push AAA western games and put down Japanese games, and it's an attitude that pervaded game websites long after.

Lol no he didn’t, he reviews Budokai 3 as a 4 out of 5

Well most Japanese games are shit, so I'd say it's justified. Maybe if they advance gameplay and mechanics past the mid 1990s outside of a few outliers they'd be more compelling.

Valve cocksucks was at an all time high during that time. I don't blame Yea Forums for being retarded mustards. So same shit different decade.

sturgeons laws doesn't prevent western games from getting criticized which they barely did unless they were unironic dumpster fires. the channel also hated moonland fanservice. You know despite glorifying it when the situation was convenient.

Go back to your walking simulators Snoyfag

Unironically this