You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve...

You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Attached: 1554842353117.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

This has quickly become the most onions meme of all time

*farts*

it always was. all of journalist and corporate twitter is behind it trying to hide their excessive butthurt.

It's like having to bring a gun to a sword fight: sure, "it's not honourable", or whatever but your life is on the line so might as well go with the scenario that'll keep you alive, know what I'm saying?

Unless you're talking about the pause exploit, there's nothing wrong with using powers to beat bosses in any mega man game. That's the entire point of the series.

Attached: 1554696958022.jpg (2184x2736, 1.12M)

your life isn't on the line when you're playing a video game, you absolute dumbfuck idiot

t. never played a vidya

If you die in the game, you die in real life

>he doesn't play games with a friend pointing a gun to his head to shoot him if he ever dies

lmao nerd

>Heh guess the developers didn't program this correctly, better make use of it and hope they fix it in the next game
Isn't like
>I'll use a cheat code so I can be invincible and beat the game with no tought process involved

My favorite thing about Battle Kid was that the very first boss in the game was the Yellow Devil concept but you had to watch his body and the floor, and didn't have an exploit to abuse to get past it. So of course nobody could get past it. Yellow Devil as absurdly easy is you just watch the damn body for tells on where the rocks are coming from (or memorize the pattern)

nah
I learned how to program and became rich

Attached: 2015-11-11_20-23-59.png (568x382, 15K)

It's the new gangweed, basically.

I once said that I have disdain for people who play games that I've beaten on hard on easy mode, claiming that while it is true that people have the right to play however the fuck they want it doesn't feel right that scrubs like DSP get rewarded and can advance in the game without putting any effort like I did. A friend replied that I shouldn't worry because people who play on easy mode or cheat simply will never feel the same satisfaction or sense of accomplishment as someone who beated it in hard.

TL;DR: stop caring about people playing games wrong

nah
if those people can't stop caring about me calling people niggers
then it should go the other way as well

>meme was created as a falseflag by journos
fuck me why does this possibility make so much sense

it was a basedmeme ever since it was conceived
the original quote was from an autist without a smidge of self-awareness trying to stick it to an incompetent journo, who's proud he's half-assing his job

I'm not in the only friend group that does this whew.

Attached: 006.jpg (520x664, 200K)

>not going a buster-only run in every single megaman game.

filthy fucking casuals. the lot of you.

The only games that are fun to buster only are 8 and 11 and the X games.

Wait, they do care?
I never found any scrub giving a shit about me saying nigger all the time

>megaman
>fun

no fun is allowed here. only bullets and death.

some literal kid was complaining in one of my games why everyone else kicked him in a previous game after he tried to votekick someone with "nigger" in his name

Yeah in megaman 8 some powers were just broken like tengu, grenade and astro.

8 is fun because you can use the buster only upgrades like Arrow Shot to make it a lot more interesting.

Arrow shot was my fucking favorite

Yellow Devil is inherently unfair anyways, you're damn right I'm gonna cheat him if he's gonna be a ruthless prick to me.

honestly, and this is coming from the bottom of my heart, that is based

>Not playing games "Saw" style.
You haven't lived.

Attached: KikiMJ.jpg (774x1032, 132K)

>I soft-reset for a Modest Mudkip in Pokemon RSE one time

IT'S TRUE, I'M A FILTHY CHEATER! I RISKED NOTHING. MY VICTORY WAS HOLLOW ;_;

Reminder that the previously pre-order only alt music for MM11 is available for free everywhere now.

You miss the point.
This was originally aimed at a game journo who bragged about cheating and not doing his job right.

Its actually a big problem when influential people push for lowest common denominator shit all the time while antagonizing the people they're supposed to write for.

it's only a problem when these people are propped up artificially by non-standard funding sources instead of getting naturally fired for lowering the revenues of their companies

You nigger not only the nigger, but nigger. You didn't nigger. You didn't nigger. You nigger a nigger and nigger nigger. You nigger a nigger nigger. Nigger was nigger and nigger was nigger. It's nigger that you nigger nigger the nigger.

>tfw i used the legacy collections rewind feature to beat megaman 2
Kill me Pete

Attached: 1458069729953.jpg (574x340, 77K)

>Spend hours unsuccessfully trying to beat this fucker
>Give up and use the pause glitch
>Feel guilty and go back to fight him legit immediately
>Beat him within 3 tries
Always cheat, kids. Cheating makes you stronger.

yeah it needs a pepe or wojak to really be a true 4channel™ meme

no. thats not how it works.
their employers actually celebrate garbage like this because it causes drama and more clicks which create more revenue.
not every business is a good one and here we have one that creates problems rather than solving them.

>non-standard funding sources
you have no idea what you're talking about

>megaman 2
user
anon pls
any of the other ones are arguable but you have the fucking METAL BLADE in two

This. Pausing isn't even considered a glitch by the MM community, let alone a cheat.

Learning the timing on Yellow Devil is not really skill so much as Perseverance. Bad example, OP.

Caring about how someone else chooses to play the game is also dumb.

skill is always the result of perseverance.

The official time attack record of this boss forces you to use the glitch to get gold tho

I DON'T CARE FUCK THE WILY CAPSULE AND FUCK THOSE BIG ASS DOGS

That game is old and gay. The punishment for dying is more severe as an artificial way of extending play time. It deserves to be cheesed because it cheeses you.

Every time I see someone complaining about Sekiro I look back to Megaman which has basically the same flow minus parrying of course.

??
the punishment for dying in megaman is pathetic.
the stages are super short and you can always continue.

Absolutely amazing.

Attached: austin5.jpg (650x439, 13K)

If you have to use other than the megabuster you are cheating and you are not a real mm expert

>making arbitrary rules for yourself as a handicap
Maybe one day you'll learn how to play to win, scrub.

I see, that's a good point

AHAHAH FUNNY HE REPEATED WHAT EVERY CORPORATION IS SAYING YOU TRULY ARE UNIQUE AND FUNNY user NOT AT ALL AN ABORTION CONNECTED TO THE BUSINESS HIVEMIND

Attached: 85AEA9B7-B000-4EE7-ADCA-6237CFB210B4.jpg (792x793, 74K)

Shit, you got me. Yeah, I did and I'm not happy about it, and I do think I don't have the right to say I finished this game.

>Mfw the original post was aimed at a shitty BuzzFeed tier article by a game """"journalist""""" who wrote a think piece about how he used cheats in Sekiro and considered himself to truly beat the game
>Mfw the original post was completely true

Attached: 1546959407538.png (409x410, 114K)

I still love that this quote is absolutely correct in the context it's given. Using in-game stuff isn't cheating btw

That’s the thing, the original post is objectively true but for some reasons corporations are jumping on the bandwagon to make it a meme and the braindeads are agreeing with them because “””it’s funny”””

i'd like to kill the Yellow Devil before I die of old age, user

gamers rise UP

But user, it's a single player game! Who cares what I'm doing with my free time playing by myself!

By the way, congrats me for my platinum trophy! I had to use cheats to beat Sekiro and also that pause trick from Mega Man 1 but technically not cheating because fuck this bullshit.

>MM2
>WILY CAPSULE
?

Tell that to the fgc with their projectile spams, oh I’m sorry I mean “zoning”.