DMC

Let me get this straight. The more a demon is human, the more powerful he is? Because like saiyans, demon genes don't dissipate and humanity acts like a steroid for them?

Attached: 139-1554938904-2099965647.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/139
youtu.be/bw8UswJlo68?t=100
youtu.be/rjLhyLxcxMM?t=267
youtu.be/ySY5YMoBp7c?t=132
youtu.be/comV8W-N5Z4?t=350
youtu.be/hddCpJ8MfVo?t=66
youtube.com/watch?v=R6_z0I4_Pt0
youtu.be/1g1drZ1j-C0
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=81992#p81992
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1554280939
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/139

1st for Vergil bullying

Attached: 1553145769698.jpg (910x1024, 166K)

Attached: 87324336-7CA3-4F0B-A2FD-ECB0F5C1D926.jpg (902x1024, 125K)

earbud edit when

Attached: 1524208112982.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

I'll help you:
It's called "shitty writing", and it's consistent throughout the series.

here u go

Attached: AE-215-2.jpg?1534360577.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Why was 4 so shit? Even 1 was better

>walks into demon nightclub, gets all the demon pussy

Attached: 1554864121220.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Demon's get stronger with human blood. Now what is a half demon made of...?

Its all about MOTIVATION

Attached: 1552434950051.png (974x737, 631K)

If Dante throws Faust on Mario and Mario throws Cappy on Dante, does Dante get the red Orbs when he (Mario) hits Mario (Dante)?

>Devil trigger Nero with short hair
D I S G U S T I N G

No. Dante has literally explained this 4 times in a row in every single game and the anime since DMC 3. Who keeps trying to push this "lesaiyanhalfbreed" meme when the stories have consistently said its not? It isn't about bloodlines or the amount of demonic or human heritage someone has. It's all about whether or not they "let their souls rot" and if they have awakened to justice and have something to protect. Or as Vergil calls it, motivation.

>Let me get this straight. The more a demon is human, the more powerful he is? Because like saiyans, demon genes don't dissipate and humanity acts like a steroid for them?
Nope, noone ever said this.

Because it was Nero's game

Looks like a rotting zombie

Looking kinda Kratos there Nero

Attached: 25000CAF-17A2-44DA-B5C3-F645DCA109F6.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

Makes sense with Nero who's quarter demon, you just need a little bit of demon blood, the more human blood you have the more POWER

Here is Dante explaining it for you retards
youtu.be/bw8UswJlo68?t=100

Nah.
I mean look at the people who were converted or possessed by demonic power.
The Order, Arius, Arkham.
It's human spirit that gives people power massive power gains.
Sparda found his "humanity" when he "awoke to Justice".

If just being a human + demon power was all it took then V would be hyper powerful (sure he's an incomplete being but he effectively a human with some demonic power).

Dante and Vergil wore each other out (not to the extent of DMC3 but still happened), Nero was trying to save them both out of familial love so that's another power modifier and Nero's powers are just kind of busted in general.

Nero's percentage isn't set to a quarter as we don't really know the ratio of what Vergil passed onto him, cold be more or could be less.
Also demonic percentage isn't really set.
For all we know Nero awakening his demonic power could have converted more of himself/his genes/whatever from human to demonic.

>Imaginate a Trish siendo forzada contra una pared gris, del mismo color que su puto aburrido personaje que se hace pasar por mamas por que ella es literalmente una puta impia sin dignidad alguna, mientras que al mismo tiempo que la demonio-puta que chupo las gigantes triple bolas rojas de Mundus y tuvo tantisimo semen diabolico mezclado con pis derrochado sobre su pelo, que se tino rubio, esta siendo fist-fuckeada a traves de sus pantalones rotos de fetiche Matrix-2000, tan duramente que el termino infeccion de levadura es redefinido, y con su ultimo suspiro de putilla guarra, tose el costroso semen del Infierno por su boca octagonal de ps2, dejando su alma oscura sin llenar, pero con su culo lleno al completo

Attached: 1554869161188.jpg (472x472, 57K)

>dub
Only saving grace is Reuben

Attached: 1509222785301.png (318x318, 267K)

humans are the only thing that is considered close to god let that sink in

Can we agree that 3 is overrated shit with garbage bosses, enemies and levels?

>Who keeps trying to push this "lesaiyanhalfbreed" meme when the stories have consistently said its not?
The story in 5 consistently says it factors into it but isn't the whole picture, since it's the game that says human blood makes demons more powerful. You're already taking power-wank too seriously in either case though.

Even that's arguable, that wasn't his best performance.

Here is Dante explaining it to you retards in DMC 5
youtu.be/rjLhyLxcxMM?t=267
And here is Dante explaining it again in DMC 4
youtu.be/ySY5YMoBp7c?t=132
No, 5 never says that human heritage has anything to do with anything. Demons feeding on human blood is not the same as humans being stronger than demons. The power doesn't come from your blood or heritage and Dante has said this literally in every game since 3. Dante out right says that it has nothing to do with blood in his fight against Urizen.

Didn't even need to put it in Deepl to recognize that pasta

>overrated
Yes.
>shit
No. The garbage enemies don't outweigh the good parts of the game.

Nero confirmed half elf?

Attached: dkd.png (238x232, 86K)

Your genetics have zero to do with your power. Sparda didn't feed off of human blood nor did he have any human heritage and he was still the strongest demon to ever live until Dante came around and even then, Dante being stronger is merely conjecture from in game files and never stated out loud.

No

Attached: 1546832895683.png (620x541, 89K)

Nope.

Damn the anime had a kino soundtrack.

Apparently a demon and human always produce a full powered demon with human appearance, the human side make them more powerful because of humanity will and love

Cute pointy ears

Attached: D34FE431-6392-43ED-8896-9A2B8B8D0613.png (863x566, 706K)

What do i have to download to make mods? I just want a god damn glove on his other hand

Attached: 1554419049317.jpg (446x435, 16K)

>Demons feeding on human blood is not the same as humans being stronger than demons.
Now this one nobody ever actually said, the series is consistent on the average pure human standing very little chance against demons. That's not being contested at all.
>Dante out right says that it has nothing to do with blood in his fight against Urizen.
Dante got juiced from being thrown against the Qliphoth root, which Nico says in her notes. His shonen speech is the bigger factor and a consistent theme of the whole series but this is the game that states out and out human blood is important too. That's not even getting into that the guy saying it is sired by the greatest demon to ever live too

So, what then, the reason a regular human can't take a bullet to the face or ride a motorcycle 1200ft vertically is because they haven't "woke up to justice"? Even Lady obviously isn't a normal human thanks to her dad's fuckery.

When Crewcut actually comes back and gives DT Nero a swirly in a bathroom stall, you faggots will have some ground to stand on. You have to acknowledge that Dante is mostly just talking smack to villains when he says they lack something. You are all basically Agnus in that cutscene.

Guys, next week is easter holidays for me and im getting a ps4, and i bought dmc 5 in advance.
Getting really fuckin motivated here

Attached: 1551939590241.gif (480x270, 3.15M)

Yes. It's very stupid. Itsuno ripped off Dragonball's retarded genealogy system (he literally said this outright) and retroactively shit on all the characters in their feats. Vergil is now a jobber more pathetic than Vegeta, which was always the goal and Nero is the new Gohan. DMC is a DBZ fanfic at this point.

borb and dork and catto

Attached: tumblr_ppsggq9Ho51sp49jlo1_1280.png (1232x770, 1.35M)

Trish is a full demon that got humanity and she's not even close to Dante/Vergil/Nero powerlevel. Human blood does makes a difference and give the Sparda autists an edge

I hope you're going to enjoy the game, user.

Trish has the Sparda sword and is capable of using it, too, and she still sucks shit

>Oh? You're Approaching Me?

Attached: 56480345_10161845668595604_7059119002580156416_n.jpg (960x540, 34K)

Obviously demons are inherently stronger (Dante says so himself to Agnus) but it doesn't mean they need Human blood to juice them up and that more of a human mixture makes them better, if that was so Agnus would have beaten Dante after he got infused with demonic power.

We don't know how she compares to Nero, she obviously can't reach seasoned warriors like Dante or Vergil when all she does in lounge around.

Big Enjoys For Big Bois will ensue for certain

>They're not coming back
NOT
FAIR

Attached: 20190410183520_1.jpg (2560x1440, 970K)

Is there a SINGLE character in all of fiction that can defeat Dante Rojo (calvicie)?
His power is off the charts

Attached: 1526058381597.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

But Trish is still very strong. Who's to say it's lacking human blood that's holding Trish back from comparing to Dante and co. and not the fact that they're sons of Sparda (the strongest demon to ever live) and she isn't? Obviously just having humanity isn't enough to be powerful, Dante admits that in 4, you do need the physical power that being a demon allows to match up to people like Dante or Nero.

Again, wrong. The "human side" has nothing to do with it. Did you just snooze through the ending of DMC3 where Lady says that there are humans just as evil as demons and demons as kind as Dante? The whole running theme of Itsuno's DMC games is Nature vs Nurture and nurture winning out. Agnus was a human who thew away his humanity and ended up giving up the thing that would have made him strong. It goes back to DMC1 even since Kamiya said that demons lack "heart" not human genetics.

>Dante got juiced from being thrown against the Qliphoth root, which Nico says in her notes. His shonen speech is the bigger factor and a consistent theme of the whole series but this is the game that states out and out human blood is important too. That's not even getting into that the guy saying it is sired by the greatest demon to ever live too
Nico doesn't know shit and admits as much in her notes. Dante bathing in human blood for a month isn't what made him strong and it wasn't more than the power up that Urizen got from eating the fruit. Again, Dante, the guy who has said this time and time again, told Urizen that the reason he keeps losing has nothing to do with blood.

Trish isn't weaker than Dante because she doesn't have human blood. She's weaker than Dante because of Sparda's bloodline.

Sparda kin in DMC work like Saiyans, and the blood doesn't get weaker by generation. Look at Nero, (apparently) 1/4 and he got some damn magical arms and arm phasing shits that no other demon has had.

Attached: HarmoniousCalculatingAustrianpinscher.1.webm (640x360, 2.56M)

I can barely see his face

If that's true, Sparda sons should be weaker than Sparda, no? They aren't 100% pure Sparda blood.

Lay off the blood baths dude

These are people loath to admit that DMC's always worked by DBZ power rules with line-of-succession growing more powerful even in spite of a diluted bloodline

Counterpoint: Dante never got his arm ripped off by a half-dead Vergil.

Who says they can't surpass him eventually? Sparda lived for a long time.

But Itsuno said on BP livestream that he's heavily inspired by Dragon Ball

I always thought it was because Sparda was so powerful that his descendants would still be super powerful even with watered down blood.

Counterpoint: Dante also never magicked one back by sheer will either.

Right but even DMC1 worked like this, at absolute worst you can assume there was no dilution of Sparda's power despite the human ancestry.

>Who says they can't surpass him eventually? Sparda lived for a long time.
Dante surpassed Sparda in DMC1

Except Dante says to Agnus that humans are PHYSICALLY weaker than Demons. Humans are weaker than demons, that was never in contention. Every time you see Lady actually fight someone she gets destroyed. Vergil and Dante toss her around in 3 and Trish plays with her in the anime with her really doing nothing to keep up.
> You have to acknowledge that Dante is mostly just talking smack to villains when he says they lack something.
Dante beats Vergil in 3 purely because of his soul. They are twins with identical power levels but Dante had awoken to justice like Sparda and that's why Vergil could never beat him. This is reiterated in DMC5. It isn't just because Dante is flat out stronger, he is and that's why he still kicked everyone's ass in Temen-ni-gru before finding his resolve. But the reason why people who should be on his level aren't is because he fights for justice and they don't. Its that simple.

Attached: D3z0eXGUwAAp2Bh.png (185x313, 30K)

Nah, Dante, Vergil and Nero are even stronger than Sparda at this point

>complaining about the story
stop this

Nah he just unlocked some of his power when it was sealed in the sword and used it to fight Mundus.

Attached: D32mR-5WsAA_ReK.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

The Sparda sons kind of have an experience boosters on their side derived from Sparda's power in the form of his 3 handed down swords (Force Edge, Rebellion and Yamato).

I always figured once Dante Sparda DTed it left him able to reach those heights far easier without it's help and left a permanent mark of it on him.

Kind of like how Nero can still summon a spectral Yamato even though he doesn't have the sword anymore.

They've been through a lot of favourable circumstances for power leveling.

>talking about the game in the video game board
yeah stop this
are you retarded

Attached: 1553126023785.png (900x820, 133K)

>Nero
Oh come on.

Vergil was also wielding both Yamato and Force Edge in that state (albeit sealed so he probably couldn't draw much power from it if at all) vs Dante with just Rebellion.

The power of the heart allowed him to prevail anyways.

He hold off the twins in SDT form
>they were tired
Even tired the SDT is stronger than Sparda

Basically it's like this:
Bardock = Sparda.
Dante = Goku.
Vegeta = Vergil.
SSJ2 Teen Gohan = Nero.
Next Plot Device Relative = SSJ3 Gotenk

It's literally dbz

>Dante with just Rebellion.
You mean with Agni & Rudra and Nevan :^)

If Vergil is legitimately Mundus/Argosax level after eating the fruit, and he got fucked up by a normal DT holding back while SDT, yes, definately.

Fair enough.
Just the cutscenes always just showed the default weapons.

I wonder whether just possessing a devil arm gives you a passive power boost?
It seemed to do so for Nero when he had Yamato in his arm.

Nero is Trunks

Do you write fanfics?

Was base Arkham stronger than Dante and Vergil?

>If that's true, Sparda sons should be weaker than Sparda, no? They aren't 100% pure Sparda blood.
Who said they are stronger than Sparda? DMC4's files says that Dante "surpassed" Sparda by sealing Mundus at Mallet island but that wasn't meant to be definitive. Nico thinks that Dante surpassed Sparda in the DMC5 files but her opinion is worth less than nothing on the subject. And again, it isn't a simple math equation of who is more powerful than who based on their genetics.

Mundus wasn't at full power in DMC1 and the two references to Dante surpassing Sparda are left intentionally vague. Personally I doubt that Dante is that close to Sparda's power considering that Sparda split his power in three and still had enough to pass onto his sons and the fact that Dante couldn't even beat a King of Hell without absorbing more of Sparda's power into himself. But that's ultimately irrelevant because Sparda's history is kept intentionally vague as it should be.

>SSJ
>capitalizing the Super SayaJin
Fuck off retarded BR.

I mean things don't have to be 1-to-1.
He could fill a role between Gohan (Cell Arc) and Trunks (DB Super).

If he's matching Dante then he's well beyond Mundus/Argosax levels desu.
Urizen himself was stated to be stronger than Mundus pre-release

Devil arms seem to do something considering in 1 and 3 they changed what Dante's DT looked like. They don't anymore, but that could just be so they don't have to do so many designs, or maybe Dante's form changing was a side effect of him partially relying on the devil arm's power, and now he's strong enough that he can do it all with his own power.

>Do you write fanfics
I'm not a faggot

>held off
Why do act as if that means anything? He comes in between Dante and Vergil and they stop in their tracks. They aren't trying cut him down.

Is about human heart; having the conviction that you're doing the right thing is what gives them the strength, and their new powers and victories are the way the series show their growth. Dante says this in all 5 games. Sure, the Sparda heritage but that's not why Dante wom against Vergil, and that's not why Nero regrew his arm.

>Who said they are stronger than Sparda?
Kamiya and Itsuno. Many times

Man really should have just tried to hunt down a bunch of Devil Arms first before going after Force Edge.
But sadly he only took Beowulf and somehow lost it when the tower was rising.

>"that bitch slap nearly killed me"

is joke

>what form of power is this

>powerlevel autism hours

Attached: 1552329987180.jpg (768x2048, 287K)

How'd strong would a 99% human demon be

V

how motivated is he

Hilariously enough, his slap made Dante spit out blood, both of them back handed Nero and nothing came out. Nero is Mayweather.

Attached: 83993.gif (268x350, 2.63M)

Laying down and passing out in pain/exhaustion was a joke too?

Around V's level.

*The Sparda heritage helps
I need more coffee

He'd been fighting all fucking day.

5 is Nero's game and it's the best one yet

It's hard to tell, how much of that was stopping vs him stopping them.
Presumably the slashes he block would have at least been able to damage each other while in Sin Form (unless they were going to do another blade lock), as it seemed to be a call back to the end of 3 where they both slash each other and Vergil falls down after.

If you look at the scene while his physical arms blocked their bodies, his Spectral arms grabbed and stopped their swords mid swing.
Whether they noticed his appearance and slowed down at all though is up to interpretation I guess.

Attached: 1554868029552.jpg (2560x1440, 2.3M)

>DMC1 hard mode is just "how many shadows can we shove into an encounter"
Least there's no shadows mixed with another mob encounter yet

Ok, so if Nero have a son with Kyrie, he would be more powerful or less powerful than his dad/Dante/Vergil?

What the fuck

V is 99% human 1% demon and Urizen is 99% demon 1% human

>yet
DMC1 never mixes enemy types.

Fuck off, weeb.

Top jej you can fall off the rocket

Attached: UNGA.webm (1200x698, 1.91M)

Attached: subhuman2.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Oh come on, user, stop trying to apply logic to something that follows rule of cool before anything, you'll just get a headache.

DMC1 doesn't mix mobs with each other except for puppets with stronger puppets I think.

>100 posts
>not one faggot post yet
Bless this thread

Attached: 1554113069090.jpg (576x768, 76K)

He could probably surpass everybody if he inherits enough Devil Arms and Nero's ability to eat them.

I played the games in english, why would I switch to the sub here?
but this is an exception, I'll give you that

>not angry dead weight noises

You had one job

Bump i wanna mod Vergil's third fight theme from dmc3 in vergil's fight on 5

Attached: Untitled.png (800x600, 531K)

>stream Bloody Palace with Nero late last night
>cleared it, didn't read the chat until I cleared it
>thinking it was going to be positive, it was all things like "Haha you noob charging Blue Rose faggot" and hate because I'm not donguri or other combo video guys
How do I cope lads? I just wanted to have fun

Attached: 1554747333230.jpg (720x868, 30K)

if you have to ask

Attached: ni8305f4G.png (1186x126, 51K)

Not fujo hours yet, enjoy

What input is that, user? Please tell me.

>Stream
Why
Links pls

Attached: 155499471436.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

>Not being hype at watching someone clear the BP
This confuses me.

Attached: D3mogkpU8AAUnOF.jpg (2048x1314, 404K)

Ignore the lol

Attached: 155443616715.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Why the fuck does everything have to do with "Power level" in online discussion? Being stronger isn't an automatic win, and the fact you're playing a videogame where the same character can get obliterated or obliterate the opponent based on circumstances, tactics etc. should be the blatant proof

Attached: 1519247993427.jpg (480x353, 27K)

Never read chat, they're not cheerleaders, they are dumbasses with nothing better to do and thinking insulting you will provoke a funny situation.

Attached: 1553880922980.jpg (545x744, 50K)

Based. Cheers user

IT'S TOO LATE

Attached: file.jpg (900x904, 152K)

Except he didnt pass out and is watching Nero and Vergil fight

Because I love the game
You can probably find it if you search really hard

Oh there's a good .
I can't stand shadows. I can understand how to fight them with E&I or a boomstick now, but I still hate encountering them

Wise words from daddy Vergil.

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-08-08-50-39.png (671x750, 336K)

>garbage bosses
It has many good bosses like Agni and Rudra, Nevan, Vergil, Cerburus, Beowulf but it also has many garbage bosses as you said
>enemies
Maybe
>levels
Nah the only levels I dislike are Mission 4 and 15, the rest design wise were pretty decent

Is it just crashing an air flip?

I really need to spend more time fucking around with the Punch Line surf inputs and see what tricks can be done.

If he did watch them fight he would've thrown out some banter at whoever gets their ass kicked the most

Having human blood is probably a multiplier for demonic power, it's the only possible explanation left.

The fruit from the Qliphoth is produced from the sacrifice of thousands of human beings and their blood and demons are implied to be feelings or emotions that have lingered for too long in the Underworld and have gained form in DMC5.

Being mostly human seems to be a multiplier for demonic power. Other than Nero awaking to justice, just like Sparda did and it being some sort of Super Saiyan thing.

Ask and you shall receive.

Attached: 1554389060186.png (1128x1303, 916K)

That's one theory. My theory is that it depends on your emotional state. Sparda was able to fight hell single-handed because he had something to fight for. Nero is able to surpass Dante and Vergil out of nowhere because he has Kyrie. Dante was probably at his most powerful during the fight with Mundus, after Trish was dying in his arms.
Dante has people he cares about and loves humanity, but he lacks the motivation or drive to fight for them. Vergil is willing to do anything, but lost touch with what he's fighting for.

rate my combo

Attached: babbys first combo_1.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Use photomode during that fight and you can see him. And he does throw some banter out at Vergil though its after the fight. If he was out during it he probably wouldn't have done that.

>Garbage Bosses
Geryon was fantastic, fuck you.

This one guy was cheering, but then this negative guy brought mob mentality and then everyone were against me at that point. "He'll never clear it he's pathetic". Clear it, see his last message and it was "gl" not sure what to feel here

based

Attached: 15549250577278.jpg (1946x2048, 618K)

because DBZ ruined shonen media

Camera exploration of Dante's office when. I wanna see the guns and stuff on his wall.
Also mod that stops characters from going transparent when too close in photo mode when

Isn't he the one saying "Nero..." when Nero yells "It has everything to do with me" in the middle of the fight?

Attached: 1554759156997.jpg (456x1000, 96K)

Never read chat, they don't even play games, they just watch other streamers play them and think they're experts. It was the same with Sekiro. The entire chat were experts, for a game that literally wasn't even 2 hours released.

That was Vergil

Kinnikuman is actually where power levels got started.

You first soar with the breaker key, then you do a forward/backward+sword
Im still trying to figure it out

Attached: 654.webm (1684x978, 2.31M)

practica mas tu español, o no no uses google translate

That's child molestation. He was but 2 days old when he first met Dante.

>DBZ style powerfaggotry trying to explain the biology behind it

It's explained at least 3 times and you still try to work logic that NONE of the writers even remotely though about. Fuck off.

Callate la boca

Half baked. Could have been much better if Capcom decided to cut its budget and dev time.

He was chillin

Attached: D2XTc0EVYAASM9e.jpg (1200x675, 179K)

>"N-NO but Itsuno was inspired by Dragon Ball! Power levels are the only thing you can take from DB right??"

Aesthetically delicious.

Where is it?

Attached: w23.jpg (225x225, 9K)

WE'RE FALLING TOGETHER
IN THIS DISSOLVING SOUNDS OF CITY'S CRY

Attached: 1554152314439m.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

Why is his hand on his crotch? That face expression doesn't help either.

The point is demons lack human empathy and only want to get stronger to lord over others. there is no true motivation of protecting others, and that motivation is what makes them stronger.

Geryon is debatable. Doppel, Gigapede, Leviathan and Arkham are not. I’m not a big fan of Nevan either but she’s definitely not as bad at the others.

he didn't like it

It's on his belly, not crotch. Get new eyes

Why can't it be both? Vergil had human blood but lacked 'true motivation' in the form of lusting for power

plot twist: hes a succubus

Attached: 1554904167802.jpg (1500x2061, 196K)

Attached: D2XTccHU4AESXEv.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

Source? I went through a lot of those 'character action' reviewers' Twitters and there's tons of bitching about the ranking but barely anyone cracked DMD yet. Kind of funny.

>eceleb garbage
In the trash where it belongs

Oh fuck I'm going to jail.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-26-20-57-08.png (690x397, 110K)

No, you fucking dumb gohanfag

Why do you have the urge to do this? The thread was having nice and comfy discussions

Retard

I WANNA KILL MUNDUS

Attached: ni81b2.jpg (220x225, 18K)

FROM HERE
NEED TO GET OUT
INSANE
NEED TO GET OUT

I'm just going with the flow.

Learn how to critical hit.
Stay at mid distance from a shadow and dont attack it
He will do a head spike
Time your jump well (a neutral jump)
You will land on the spike
Mash E&I as fast as possible
It instantly goes red and explodes

He liked 4, Bayonetta1/2 and MGR. It's literally impossible for him to not like 5.

Did people not play DMC3? When Dante and Vergil go all out on each other, they get exhausted and even Arkham can fuck with them.

Nero DT is not stronger than their SDT just because of his feefees, he only beats them because they are tired and this scene isnt an accurate measure of power level.

i've also tried doing this

Attached: rainstorm.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Reading Nico's character files it seems to imply that human blood actually makes Dante and Vergil weaker but Sparda was so OP that they're still stronger than basically every full on demon

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190408152637.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

True, it's that mission 20 is really just a tutorial for Nero's DT

>fuck you dad
>if my uncle and grandpa could do this, so can I

Attached: 1W25yA4.png (637x515, 630K)

From that angle it looked like it was on his crotch, could have been a good joke, but the opportunity has now passed.

God damn i never noticed those magic circles. That's fucking cool.

Any advice for Nero past level 60?

There's a lot of demon run magic fuckery during Sin Devil Trigger. Dante's full on demon warlock these days.

The animation that plays when you fall down is in fact a person unvoluntarily falling down off the rocket when they were doing motion capture, but they chose to keep for the lulz

Dirty user

This one is better. My only general note would be to try and JC more in air, you’re mostly just tying canned strings together. It flows really nicely though.

I understand not keeping the dt regen on repeats but i wish the fuck you cutscene would still play.

Lurkea mas, nuevito.

does nero even know who mundus is?

aight, i'll try that, thanks

Not unless Fortuna religion has some story about it.

Sauce

Mundus? more like Pooncrust

He is from Fortuna, you know. Probably knows more than fucking Verg.

Make sure you charge your Blue Rose. Be a "Blue Rose charging faggot," it's part of his moveset. Also if you're low on health, being in the air is your safe spot and wait for DT. Try not to use Showdown too much in DT as it costs a few bars that you could be using for healing instead. And yeah, Exceed and Knuckle are important as usual.

Hey, I shower every day.

Attached: 1551691945674.jpg (333x349, 34K)

I’m fairly certain it does. The first time you DT in the fight as Nero he should do it.

It’s easy to miss though because people have gotten into the habit of triggering the DT during the buster grab sequence which will nullify the cutscene.

youtu.be/comV8W-N5Z4?t=350

Boonbus

Pretty sure someone mentioned him to nero already.

Just stay airborne they said. It'll be fine they said

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 2019.04.11 - 17.43.56.02.DVR_1.webm (900x600, 2.86M)

Would only know through demonology texts and probably the Sparda legend, or the Order's glorified version of the Sparda legend anyways

Very nice user
I have played 100s of hours of these games and im not near that level
Not that i have really tried tho, i enjoy getting marginally good at the game and doing "improvised" small combos during regular gameplay

DID YOU JUST USE A GOLD ORB YOU PEASANT?

He gives the finger but it cuts the dramatic zoom and slow-mo.

cleanse your dirty mind, son

>forward/backward+sword
Fucking hell, Punch Line has lock-on input commands?

Time to lab this shit.

lookin good. Like user said JC practice is up next to make things go really fast. You should also start implementing simple E&I shots, they're really good.

>Don't mind me, just gonna ruin your HaH run

Attached: 1531683729671.png (274x385, 130K)

Smashing these fuckers' spines is always my #1 priority when they appear.

A surprising amount of Breakers do, actually. Rawhide has an alt-combo and a Just attack, for instance

It's one of those things where you can either dial out a few hits of a string, or you can hit/JC/hit/JC, and while the net effect is largely the same, the end result winds up looking more impressive with the JCs because of the constant anim cancels.

Attached: WeaponSwitch.webm (853x480, 2.81M)

Yeah the main theme was pretty much the best part of this cheaply made hype show.

negro that's hell and hell difficulty. you literally can't use gold orbs

Attached: 1554233706647.png (802x377, 628K)

Did we get magazine scans yet?

> youtu.be/hddCpJ8MfVo?t=66

Nah

I'm sorry, WHAT?

Holy shit I really thought I knew all the little hidden tricks. Is this shit in the move lists and I just fucking missed it?

>there are still people who don't fucking get it
It's got (mostly) nothing to do with power level bullshit, and everything to do with strength of will. Dante is not stronger than Sparda. Dante wasn't stronger than Vergil in dmc3, nor in dmc5. Nero isn't stronger than Vergil. Sparda wasn't even the strongest demon in terms of raw power, or he would've been the king of hell before his awakening to justice. The reason Sparda won against the armies of hell is because he fell in love with Eva and he was willing to put it all on the line to protect humanity, while Mundus and the rest of the demons are narcissistic sociopaths who only think of themselves. It's also why Dante loses to Vergil on top of temen-ni gru, but beats him later. While Dante does get his DT and gains a stat boost, it's more than cancelled out by Vergil wielding the force edge. The difference is, at first Dante is a self centered cunt out for revenge just like Vergil, but by the end of the game Dante had a change of heart, unlike Vergil who was still a self-centered cunt.

Should have paid them 150k orbs to fuck off

5's artbook scans when?

>Best character ends up being a fucking Bird with a Jersey Accent

How did 10 years of DMC development hell lead to this?

Attached: sg-dmc5-mission-17-walkthrough-5.png (600x337, 106K)

Considering Fortuna is a place where demons are common enough to appear on streets in the middle of the day, even if they exaggerate some tales they have to know some demonology basics.
The Order probably hid or didn't know about Mundus pseudo angelic form tho.

Damn

spam matosis
spam matosis

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-29 22-40-07-52.jpg (3840x2160, 3.37M)

>Learn how to critical hit.
I understand with the sin scissors but I'm curious on other enemies
>He will do a head spike
Oh that move. I'll try to practise triggering that more then

>development hell
Nani?

The fact that they aren't moving and powered down means that they had no intention of plowing through Nero to get to each other.

Eh, unlike the games, the anime wasn't made English-first so there's a quality difference. Sub is the way to go for the anime. The anime and nothing else, since the games are best in English. The language something is made/recorded in is typically best.

I remember Itsuno said that the mocap actor actually fell down during the session for this DB and they decided to keep it.

It hasn't come out yet.

>bird and catto are dead forever
Itsuno is so cruel

Because it's not both. Dante and Vergil are strong because of their DEMON blood, not human blood. Its Dante's human heart and soul that makes him stronger than Vergil.

>10 years of DMC development hell
'Sup int 1.

>stopped using cavaliere-r and gerbera gp01 entirely so I didn't feel like I was missing them in bloody palace
I miss redline

Trish is just a weakling because Itsuno and company don't know what to do with her. The power boost she gave to a weakened Dante in 1 was enough to put Mundus away. Being a hybrid probably is the key to unlocking the best of both worlds since the Japanese love to write that kind of story (ironically,) but Trish being as weak as she is is purely because she serves no purpose in Itsuno's DMC.

You just need human blood. The fresher the better. And how would a demon acquire the freshest human blood? By being part human. Once the blood leaves the body, it's not fresh anymore, so they have to keep feeding. They'll have a constant supply of the freshest blood if they're part human.

>not Kamiya/10

It's time to get that triple S!
Leave this place a mess!
Those demons are going to feel the pain!
Cause he's a super star!
No one else can make it this far!
He's flipping the switch
Get ready for this
Oh, it's time to get craaaazyyyyyyyyy!

And I've got a bigger ass

Attached: 601150_20190411172903_1.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

>168k dmg
Enough already

>dmc 5
>development hell
please explain?

What if they dip in a pool a blood a la Asterix?

>base devil trigger has >no ass
>sin devil trigger has an onion butt
What form of power is this?

Attached: 601150_20190411172953_1.png (1920x1080, 3.55M)

Dr. Faust doesn't possess enemies and Mario physically goes into the enemy or whatever he throws Cappy into. So in a way, it literally changes nothing.

Stop posting my demon butt. Thanks

Attached: 1554247657537.jpg (346x462, 43K)

>my cock is an impenetrable shield!

Kay, I'll keep that in mind. BP is easy as shit as soon as I hit level 60, can't fucking deal with it.

He's retarded. DMC5 started development around late 2015, 3 years after DmC and Dragon's Dogma, right after the team finished up on DMC4SE. Itsuno started planning for DMC5 almost right after Dark Arisen and a year before he had a team to make DMC4SE. It was never in development hell, Itsuno was just doing other things.

I love Vergil's tail thing

So devil bringer knuckles is pretty useless right?

Attached: 51861677_1738611639572392_3367894651060038424_n.jpg (150x150, 8K)

I'M UR REASON DANTE!

Attached: Ur reason.jpg (500x399, 105K)

No

Attached: nero combo 2.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

DATTEBAYO

Attached: Neruto.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

>those thighs
What's Dante's squat record?

Attached: 601150_20190411172643_1.png (1920x1080, 3.12M)

but who gets the red orbs

No, depending on the situation it's either free damage or an enemy momentum stopper so you don't have to chase them around to pull them back every two seconds.

Ichigo mod or Chad Ziodynecock mod when

>watch Donguri's latest video
>most of the combos are him trying to replicate DMC4
>a lot of standing in place and juggling enemies with round trip
>compare with Sakaki's Side:D and Side:N combos
>Sakaki is fully using the new tools and doing some insane enemy placement and hitbox manipulation
>each combo is perfectly created to end as the enemy dies
>Side:V actually tries to use V unlike Donguri's joke of a V combo
I always heard that Sakaki was better but in DMC4 both of them were guard flying so much I couldn't tell. Now it feels like its pretty obvious which one is more skilled.

So according to the character files the Sin Devil Trigger is Vergil and Dante's true form

So were they born that way and turned human later or what?

Attached: 601150_20190411172826_1.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

Wrong.

Attached: D3X6FPyUUAAERq3.png (584x592, 81K)

It's a joke from matt, he mentioned it in an interview before.

Sakaki is exploring the shit out of 5 right now. Hell he's found some neat tricks for V.

Donguri died more than 20 times to DH Vergil as Dante and 15 times as Nero

I like Brea's stuff, pretty cool and consistent use of Quad S in here: youtube.com/watch?v=R6_z0I4_Pt0

In general I prefer live environments over Void.

It probably means that they've reached their full potential as Sons of Sparda.

Lol no. You will have to learn a new mechanic user no choice

>Chad Ziodynecock
Only if your replace ghost arms with Izanagi arms

>Japanese love to write that kind of story (ironically,)
Why do people keep saying this even when its explicitly stated not to be the case? The time for speculating that it may be this particular trope is over. Dante has crushed it game after game after game now.

>Sparda was a big bug
>Dante and Vergil are spiky dragon lads
SLUT
L
U
T

Attached: dmc 5 eva.png (1080x1080, 1.5M)

They were most likely born as usual wrinkly, screaming human babies, or Eva would have never been able to walk again. The true form was just something deep in them that needed to be unlocked.

Playing through 3 again made me realize how much I dislike secret missions and platforming in general. Especially as Vergil.
I'll still take it over having to fight Shadows for like 4 secret missions in 1

/ss/ doujin when

Attached: BUILT FOR SS.png (344x1080, 632K)

What the DMC series REALLY needs is a hot springs section with all the boys and girls chilling and talking and boasting and snarking and ending with Dante and Vergil getting into a tiff wearing only little towels around their waists.

Attached: Cg_AAmLUoAAtPz0.jpg (600x363, 42K)

Attached: 1553812318200.jpg (357x300, 43K)

Interesting fun fact:

While Rawhide "upgrades" Nero's Wire Snatch by making it deal damage, it doesn't actually have any effect on the range of the wire snatch at all. Wire snatch, Rawhide snatch, and Bringer arm all function at the exact same distance, which is almost exactly 3 white pips in the Void (and is slightly longer than the visual effect, because the hitbox extends beyond the furthest point)

Attached: WireSnatch.webm (853x480, 1.1M)

no way fag

Now that's just depressing

No.

How do you play make your pets play Tennis with the enemy? I think I might just be a brainlet cause I can't seem to make them do what I want.

Does it upgrade the pull effect for anything else than the chicken?

no way fag I could actually see this happening though

How has that theory been crushed? The entirety of DMC5 was basically about Vergil accepting his humanity and Dante literally beat the shit out of Vergils devil side despite eating the fruit

Demons don't get stronger the more human they are but Dante and Vergil are the strongest in the series explicitly because of their humanity

>doesn't want to see Trish and Lady nude in a hot spring
Poor flaming homos.

>live environments
Its a boss fight. It's kind of a different thing. And while Sakaki uses the void to do some extremely detailed and planned out combos, Donguri just tries to juggle enemies and treat missions as if they were the void. I dunno, is last video was just shit. The terrible audio mixing didn't help.

But yeah, Brea's good. It was neat seeing her less, flashy DMC3 (compared to DMC4 guardflying spam) style come back. Lots of JC which is what she was known for but I dunno how to say it, more efficient?

Since I started using them, whenever I dont, it feels like attacking without exceed, limp as fuck.
You can also use them to stop the enemy momentum to keep them from flying away from you
In short, get better at baiting

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-04-11 13-50-09-942.webm (800x464, 1.54M)

This wouldn't happen but if it did, it'd probably be with the ladies.

Well what about unupgraded wire snatch? IT might give you a boost when you start playing the game

I swear Bringer Snatch is a little further than regular Wire Snatch. I tested it out in the void and got to a position where I couldn't Wire Snatch an enemy, but I could Snatch them with the devil bringer.

How does he have a Jersey accent?

So? I dont get what your point is

The fact that being a hybrid has nothing to do with it. Humanity is not tied to genetics. The concept of humanity, souls or a human heart has nothing to do with Dante and Vergil's human heritage. Sparda had humanity despite being a full demon and so did Trish and that one guy in the anime. It isn't tied to your heritage. Vergil being a hybrid did not make him more or less strong. Him being Sparda's son made him strong. Dante carrying Sparda's will made him stronger.

Human > DT < Sin DT
The regular DT is like a halfway form combining aspects of both.
This is more than likely completely wrong because I'm talking entirely out of my ass here.

It just would feel forced, this kinda shit doesn't fit DMC.

Attached: 1552790962021.jpg (382x611, 34K)

Trish with her jewish nose and Lady with her manjaw. Nah

I Know this feel

Attached: 21B7236A-3D96-4A78-91EB-412183B76702.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Donguri is a HACK

Did you just bind attack and Knuckle to the same button?

When will the manjaw meme die?

Attached: (You).gif (367x337, 2.25M)

There is this place in mission 3. Pic related
I don't know how to get there. Can't shoot or am at them too wire bound

Attached: IMG_20190411_185549.jpg (4016x3008, 1.72M)

Who the hell would be looking at their faces?

Attached: 1553106627611.jpg (778x813, 362K)

Fair, I suppose.

No, he bound attack and bringer next to each other. The reason he's spamming one key is because EX-whatever the launcher is called is 3 swings in a row and you can just spam knuckle while the animation is playing out.

What game

Attached: D34Hyn_UUAEP2jd.jpg orig.jpg (896x1500, 223K)

Lawsuit for false advertising.

I think you go there if you progress before V destroys the bridge. The only thing over there is that red orb thing, you use the grim grips you can see in your screenshot to get to the platform you're on right now from there.

fly over I assume with the rocket hand

The way that human blood works now it seems to work like Dante, Vergil and Nero are "truly" demons but can power-down into a human form.

Play mission 4.

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-18 23-51-28-25.jpg (3840x2160, 1.52M)

You get there if you use the snatch before the bridge falls. If used after, it gets you to the building with the gold orb.

Strength in DMC doesn't operate on DBZ rules, where your power is multiplied based on your transformations and/or your bloodline, it operates on something more akin to resolve. That's self evident really, no DMC character ever trains. All their skills come innately, I'd reckon, but the drive and motivation is what makes them powerful. There are many examples of this so it can't just be coincidence.

In DMC1:
>Sparda "woke up to justice" and defeated the Demon King Mundus.
>Dante was getting tortured via beams of light by Mundus. However, after he got infuriated at Mundus "killing" Trish, he tanked the same beam right to his forehead and no selled it. He went on to defeat Mundus.
DMC3:
>Dante and Vergil beat Arkham despite all his Sparda powerup bullshit
>Dante who starts off not wanting anything to do with Sparda's shit, loses to his twin
>After he awakens his DT, he and Vergil are dead even
>At the end of the game Dante beats Vergil because his soul was telling him to stop Vergil, and thus he had more resolve and more power
DMC4:
>Nero beats Sanctus in the second fight despite Sanctus having all the Sparda bullshit because muh kyrie

It looks like Franziska Ace Attorney

>not recognizing Franziska Von Karma
Damn son, you new here?

Attached: Karma.png (520x680, 365K)

Man DT dante is bigthicc

You do know that practicing a combo several times untill you can record it doesn't mean shit right? I bet you think those trick shots videos with balls are cool too

Ace Attorney, don't know which one but I sure remember Franziska von Karma.

Zoom in her feet please

This. It's not about the human blood but the power of LOVE

Attached: 1553633606685.jpg (3840x2160, 3.16M)

Ace Attorney Investigations 2, I think. It's the only game I know of with young Franziska

I haven't played a single Ace Attorney game

They were forcibly restrained and detransformed when they realized they were interrupted you fucking fanboy.

Posting actual best ending

Attached: D3p0EwAXoAEdDMU.jpg (1200x2040, 894K)

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-23 21-26-56-19.jpg (3840x2160, 2.08M)

>using keyboard
how can a man be this based?

No to do the wipeout you just do an ollie and tip forward. If you want to recover from the flip you hold back.

Vergil probably does train, but he consistently loses to a man who sits on his ass slurping pepperoni all day anyway so yeah.

>hot dog bob

Attached: 1472810021867.jpg (468x514, 42K)

Demons are incorporeal beings. It's unlikely that their power is coded in their DNA. It's unlikely that they have a DNA.

>El Nino
>The Devirginizer

Attached: 1546139355965.gif (245x250, 1.48M)

Goes by raison d'ĂŞtre. Demons and angels are usually personifications of something. When they fail to be that or deter from their roles, they lose their place. Dante's demon exists for justice. Virgil's for power. And Nero's for protecting those he cares for. Humans have more broader minds than demons, which helps them to not develop tunnel vision like demons.

Virgil separated his human side and became a pure demon of power, but then lost to Dante's justice since power for the sake of power is meaningless. With Virgil becoming whole, he regained his human reasoning and became more powerful as he found his reason to exist again. Nero's saviour then stops Dante, because Dante's justice for Virgil was blind justice.

Virgil's and Dante's demon blood is also what pits them fight each other. They're both actually the same demon personifications of something, even with their human reasoning re-contextualizing that something. But since they're both THE Demon of XXX, the other ones existence is against their owns.

ERRO, NECESITO MAS PODER PINCHE PENDEJO PUTO

>It just would feel forced
No more forced than the moonwalking, Dante being topless in 2, and all the memes.

These people are angry that she doesn't have a completely anime face with a chin point that could pierce a diamond.

>Mr. Penis
Featuring Ms. Vagina from the Clitoris series

based hat

How foolish.

>if regular humans just had more HUMANITY, they'd be just as strong as Mundus!

Attached: 1437355903521.jpg (367x506, 54K)

Lady looked better in Final Fantasy.

Funny thing is El Nino is a pretty average young Brazilian guy who happens to have a 9" cock.

Dante probably beats up demons four times a week. Just because he's laid back and not focused entirely on training doesn't mean he doesn't train.

it irritates me how useless flying is

Attached: 601150_20190411172311_1.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

>stop reading your dirty magazine in front of me

Oh alright thanks.

>Come to me, brother!
>I shall enlighten you... Dante!

Attached: xochi-mochi-x750.jpg (750x563, 117K)

The blue propulsion jet vs The red kite

Theres still one that I cant quite get, I got it sometimes by accident. Its a spinning animation similar to Nero air taunt

Have you guys seen this video

youtu.be/1g1drZ1j-C0

Nothing beats alastor

>Before the bridge falls
Fun fact Anons, you don't actually have to destroy the bridge while you're playing as V in that mission. You can just stroll right past it and go to the rest of the level.

I really don't know how they see a manjaw in her. Her jaw is strong, yes, but still very feminine. Dan's jaw is a manjaw

Attached: 1526541591459.png (491x572, 687K)

>Nero and Franziska
My god their child would be stuck-up as fuck.

That's AAI1, AAI2 doesn't have young Miles/Franziska, and also that's regular Franziska in that image you fool.

Literally anime's fault.

>all these half assed answers
You’re pretty gay for not knowing Ace Attorney, but the specific game in the series is Justice For All

Attached: D0A733BA-0B86-4095-BDDE-4231A024BDF1.jpg (1500x1800, 758K)

>smile and optimism are now unlocked

Attached: 1554433336611.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

I guess pic related is true after all

Attached: 1552420494964.jpg (738x724, 91K)

>fighting Black Knight in BP
>YOU WONT GET AWAY

Attached: 1496974847864.jpg (586x450, 70K)

Actually that may be true, I'll admit I haven't tried.

Based on my inch-forward experiments it wasn't, maybe there's a teeny tiny sweet spot of like, 3 centimeters where it matters but for practical reasons, no.

Also, figured out the full movelist for Punch Line surfing, it's not actually that complex.

In air, you can use forward+melee to frontflip, and left/right melee to either indy or method spin (back+melee will pick whichever side, L or R, that you're tilted further towards).

Pressing melee on the ground will "boost" you, which briefly applies your damaging flame trail effect (which occurs naturally as you surf longer). But if you hit an enemy with this boost animation, you will launch them with a 360 shove-it. You can also HOLD the melee button down to do a McTwist to launch them and reverse Nero's direction.

And, since some people asked from that one boss video, pressing Shoot while on Punchline for the backflip-shove-it when airborne will reset your air fall velocity and enable a jump again, which is how you gain ridiculous amounts of air.

Attached: Surfer.webm (853x480, 2.85M)

That's not necessarily true, it could also be from Trials and Tribulations.

Attached: 1554269796918.jpg (960x1280, 247K)

They need to bring the lightning attack portion of air raid back. Or just make it vague red demon energy bolts. At least SDT's stinger is reminiscent of vortex.

When will vergil get his own fuck you taunt for dante.

what

The ranking system is broken on a couple like 10. Doing the first in 10 and the first fight in 11 and getting SSS for a similar amount of time will get you a difference of like 2000 points.

Looks like an UNGA ogre. Is it uploaded anywhere?

To be completely fair, Dante just fought King Cerberus, Fruit Power Urizen and Vergil all in a row. I'm pretty sure that Dante in full Sin DT would mop the floor with DT Nero.

Neither train. Neither have to train.

In DLC, it will be a truly special one where he whips out a phone, calls Patty and tosses the phone to Dante so he gets an earful from an angry teen.

HAHAHA EAT SHIT DANTE I'M A JET. MOM LOVED ME MOOOORE!

Attached: Vergiljet 2.jpg (1812x964, 320K)

Any tips for King Cerb as V? I've failed 3 times now and I kinda need help.

Attached: I'm not movtivated enugh.jpg (900x934, 88K)

Dude, sick. I had no clue there were extra moves for punchline. Dying to try this out later.

Use your dodges to stop S/G from dying to form changes.
Summon Nightmare during Ice and Lightning stages cause CB is stationary during those.
Don't get hit

More Nero experiments, this time Overture: Overture places a conditional penalty on the damage it deals if you use it immediately after slapping a downed enemy with it.

Take note of the damage values in the webm:

+67 (High Time)
+263 (Uppercut slap)
+262 (Downed slap)
+53 (Uppercut slap)
+262 (Downed slap)
+53 (Uppercut slap)
+262 (Downed slap)
+52 (Uppercut slap)
+262 (Downed slap)
+53 (Uppercut slap)
+262 (Uppercut slap)
+210 (Horizontal thrust)

Using an uppercut slap gives 262 damage (263 in the beginning likely due to a rounding error on High Time) UNLESS the move is used immediately after a downed slap. If used after some other method of launching the enemy (including a prior uppercut slap) you get the full amount of damage. Reuse of the moves and constant chaining doesn't seem to decay the values so it's not a staleness modifier to prevent cheesing, either.

Not pictured in this webm, you can get the same effect by slapping the enemy down to bounce them, then jumping up to meet them with a horizontal thrust in air, which also gives only 53 damage instead of the expected 210 damage. It's only

You also get marginally less damage for horizontal thrusts in air than angled ones (i.e. if you palm thrust an enemy laterally you get 210, but if you hit an enemy below you in air with the downward angled shot, you get 262).

This decay is only applied to Overture strikes; if you downed-slap an enemy and then hit them with a sword swing, there is no damage decay.

Attached: Slap Juggles.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

run away from him in fire form and run at him in the other forms. in iceform he usually wont use the ice crystals when you're up close to him but look out for melee hits or the ice rain move, you have to run to the walls for that.

Someone should be capping these posts for future use. Also thanks user.

Attached: Nero mod.png (776x504, 486K)

No, that's a fan theory. Were it true, V would be the most powerful character in the setting.

But V's like, 99% human and 1% demon. Not 50/50.

Attached: unga.jpg (2560x1600, 992K)

Nero looks like MarielX here and it's making me seethe

Attached: 1552702279859.png (699x691, 666K)

Thanks anons.

any mods to get the long DT hair on non-DT Nero? he reminds me of final getsuga ichigo

who

>Trish and Eva doujins
We're hitting leves of "Imagine" that shouldn't even be possible.

Attached: 1554692545700.jpg (386x307, 12K)

There is but there's some scuffed parts on the back of the head due to the lack of horns

Attached: 1540039019005.png (351x437, 322K)

pure coincidence

Attached: 1554557033623.jpg (502x922, 207K)

Attached: concern.png (218x240, 119K)

RIPS OF THE CLEAR PHOTOS FUCKING WHEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is DMC4 for PC good?

Attached: and there we go....jpg (592x555, 60K)

No.

Hopefully whoever did also capped the math breakdown I did a while back on the damage comparison between Bringer Knuckle, Dual Bringer Knuckle and DT claws, because there was a whole bunch of math there (that rule-of-thumbed out to "don't use knuckles during DT unless you have to cancel a knockback or know EXACTLY what the fuck you are doing")

Also, this isn't really much of a lab since I've seen it done once or twice in combo videos, but just for those who didn't know, you can JC Gerbera boosts.

It's pretty easy to cheese repeatedly with the GP01 vertical thrusts, though with the standard Gerb directional thrusts it's tougher because each consecutive thrust puts the enemy a little bit higher than he started relative to Nero. I imagine it's possible to work around this with EXCELLENT timing since Nero will be gaining altitude and the enemy losing altitude immediately following an Enemy Step, but if you wait even a smidge too long you'll drop the chain.

Attached: SlamBullying.webm (853x480, 2.78M)

original release is still one of the most amazingly optimised ports ever. SE not as much

Attached: ugh.png (649x853, 792K)

Yes? I had no problems back in 2010 and i had a shitty pc

Yes. You should only avoid 3SE really, especially since HD collection exists.

>DMC5 and DMC4 Lady dominating DMC 3 Lady
>Eva /ss/ doujin with Dante and Vergil at the same time
>Trish and Eva doujin
>Kyrie getting gangbanged by fat demons while Nero is in Redgrave

Attached: 1554843358254.png (338x332, 207K)

I don't even know what's going on but I love it.

Attached: D3dukSHV4AAP51q.webm (540x240, 2.86M)

I need more of these little comics.

God i love Ebony & Ivory

Attached: 20190327212809_1.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

The Virgin Unfortunate Son vs. The Chad Danger Zone

Attached: 1553832356727m.jpg (1024x1024, 191K)

>DMC5 and DMC4 Lady dominating DMC 3 Lady
>This will never be real
Why do you hurt me in this way user?

I wish we had access to tools in-game to capture stuff like this, with controllable slo-mo and conditional camera angles. Why the fuck does a game so highly focused on making combo videos not have in-game tools for making combo videos.

>Kyrie getting gangbanged by fat demons while Nero is in Redgrave
>Nero filming the whole thing in the background

Attached: 1553116063813m.jpg (1024x783, 53K)

Attached: D3y-n6eUYAM5Clj.jpg (717x1200, 166K)

I ran it perfectly on a toaster back in like 2010. It was a pre-built office PC that couldn't even run emulators properly outside of GBA.

These threads have finally become complete garbage.

@Gzeidraws

don't open

Attached: 73925105.png (600x800, 176K)

Make them into a paste bin so it's easier to edit if you wanna add more stuff. Also easier to link to webm and archives.

Attached: 1554949890051.jpg (1500x1500, 197K)

These short little William Blake poems are pretty nice.

Attached: 1553556026060.png (628x552, 430K)

I have never seen gay shit on DMC threads until DMC5 came out, this hobby is probably reaching the levels where the target audience shifted and I'm not included anymore

Sorry, here take this combo

Attached: nero combo.webm (640x360, 2.2M)

There's no gay shit in this thread yet, but i agree

I really do want Vergil to try on his old outfit just to see how it looks on him now. And then Vergil gets embarrassed because Dante or Nero catch him doing it.

Attached: 1553659489013.jpg (900x900, 110K)

That's pretty cool.

Attached: cardboard matto.jpg (1280x720, 399K)

I want Nero flying Vergil jet in the game.

Attached: D3ZLa4eV4AA6jiU.jpg (717x1200, 180K)

Well, these random shitposts want exactly what you're doing, they want (you)s. Fujo hours is when these threads become really insufferable

Attached: D3jxZB4AAmrl0.jpg (600x840, 196K)

Is it just me or are enemies much more aggressive against Dante in Bloody Palace. What are good AOEs for him?

I've been thinking - Trish and Lady for the most part in 4 and 5 just "are there", having no real contribution outside of Gloria cosplay which did nothing really, telling V the mommy banter and being the one that keeps Sparda. Lady was even less of a character.

6 should at least try and make them relevant to plot. Or salvage what you can from Lady and introduce her identical daughter Ladette.

So does Vergil hate his son or just not give a damn about him?

Don’t open

Attached: 5D25507A-7F26-4750-B905-D0E787CD43D6.png (417x441, 209K)

>6 should at least try and make them relevant to plot.
It won't. Itsuno and Bingo are hacks.

Is there a mod for vergils regular DT from the gallery yet?

lusting after Dante has been a thing as long as I remember

He gave the kid his favorite book, even if he still has to wrap his head around suddenly having a child, he likes Nero.

Vergil would start hitting Nero with his version of the wooden spoon.

Attached: 1554652976329.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

You never closed it, dumbass!

Attached: HERE's DADDY.jpg (563x676, 46K)

>just not give a damn about him
Pretty much. He's became curious when Nero beat his ass tho.

>spoiler
Nah, that would be lame
It was cool that they confirmed she has PTSD from killing her dad, but they really missed the opportunity of using her priestess blood, since the plot was kinda about blood

Don't forget to report them for derailing

They are in 4, but in 5 they actually do offer some support for V's and Nero's character development, which is fine for a support character in my book.
but yes, DMC's cast is too big for the kind of plots they have

>lol anime anime

I'm at the point where I don't want them to show up if they're going to be standing around doing nothing. Just say they opened their own devil hunting business together in 6 and give them a short DLC

Itsuno said he had no moni for them.

>Yamato stabs Vergil
>separate him into Vee and Urizen

>Yamato stabs Nero
>separates floaty DT Nero he didn't awake yet

>(He's doing that on purpose, isn't he?)

Attached: 1552477389491.png (522x508, 380K)

Nah, DMC without Trish and Lady would be lame

Attached: 1545599577326.jpg (309x368, 12K)

Wouldn't you hate your son if he started screaming at you to accept him?
OF YOUR EXISTENCE OR YOUR STRENGTH

>his version of the wooden spoon.
Yamato's Scabbard?

Lol sorry user, don’t drink and post

Actually someone posted a real up close webm of his face there and his eyes say everything it's a nice detail. His face is facing forward but he keeps looking at Nero then quickly looks away or at something else in the room. Then he makes this awkward half smile like he wants to say something but doesn't and he keeps doing this over and over again. The dude's nervous as all fuck.

Yamato never stabbed Nero in 4 though?

Yeah

Attached: 1554842650527.jpg (974x737, 433K)

Pope stabbed his arm

Trish was made by Mundus, just make her a key part in some mad worshipper's revival attempt.
Then like turn Trish into a Devil Arm, Trishula.

Attached: sai.png (277x267, 86K)

That was way after he unlocked his DT already dude

>trish dying
This, i like

Attached: mundus.jpg (241x209, 4K)

Isn't that what Vergil's constantly seeking as well?

Well to be fair the last demon that beat him enslaved him for like 20 years
Vergil got PTSD and is afraid that his sons gonna abuse him with his strong hand like hes an abused house wife

>The dude's nervous as all fuck.
kek if you heard the vergils voicelines on youtube he calls his own son by his name/kin/child and he only ever says son in front of dante like the retard he is.

>You're a big scum

Attached: D34uQHZUUAA8jwp.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

6'0 vs 5'9

>WOULD YOU STOP PLAYING WITH THAT FUCKIN THI-
>"It was at that moment that he remembered... he fucked up."

Attached: take it like a man.jpg (500x400, 33K)

well, nero did say he was gonna make vergil submit

Playable Vergil is kinda fun and it's not even complete. Hope they really release a Vergil DLC

Attached: 1554509410945.png (1853x958, 1.91M)

>No taunt.
Come on guys...

i really hope they release additional content instead of a special edition.
can't believe i'm asking for DLC but i guess that's what happens when a game is good

That's not why he's nervous but yes he still has a lot of problems. If anything, he's just nervous if he has to explain Nero's conception because it's probably a tragic story. You know it will be.

God I love Nico's thick thighs and soft tight tummy

does he have anything boss vergil doesnt have move set wise?

he used air taunt on both

same + her stuttering is cute
I'm a Ladyfag

It's pretty limited atm fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=81992#p81992

Attached: TUMMY.png (500x835, 669K)

>Sparda used to be this smooth looking fucker with sweeped back hair
>in 5 he's an old dude with shitty hair thats not even combed

Attached: TIqk6Sj.gif (320x180, 2.18M)

the rose is a taunt

To be fair he looked like pic related in DMC1 concept arts already

Attached: 1553367853970.jpg (1024x1789, 916K)

>go watch a movie
>dante shows up
cant get rid of this guy for the life of me

Attached: 960full-scott-pilgrim-vs.-the-world-(2010)-screenshot[1].jpg (960x520, 46K)

I'm also a Ladyfag but we're blessed in this game. Shame about Trish.

Attached: Wet Lady Brown.jpg (2134x2667, 3.74M)

My moonrunes are rusty as fuck, but Itsuno fanboying about Macross to Kawamori is cute
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1554280939

Attached: 5ca476331d131_9cd069f6e82e723fd955dd2a2d30a14f.jpg (640x452, 200K)

Why do people keep crying about Trish?

Why does lady call Nero shocker?

Attached: 3048317 - Devil_May_Cry Devil_May_Cry_5 Nero.jpg (800x1067, 98K)

whoa sheit Reuben was in the movie with Chris Evans?

>mundus was watching vergil all his life
>saw him with fortuna girl
>killed her
>she got trish'd and she'll be the boss for the next game

Because she looks like shit in 5, while in 4 she looked better than Lady

Attached: 1554844753314.jpg (709x1001, 276K)

Too late user

Attached: sinful.jpg (1200x842, 156K)

Because of Overture.

This movie is cool

Bad design choices. She looks okay in some cutscenes but only okay, it's just really weird. Her body is fantastic but that's all there is to it.

tfw that artist drew DT Nero cuntboi porn

Attached: 1554760366099.jpg (316x316, 14K)

sauce

Attached: 1554846951131s.jpg (120x125, 2K)

I honestly just pretend that DMC is ichigo's side adventures with his wacky uncle.

what the fuck is that his dick? also the texture on his thighs/ass looks pretty cool, similar to Nero's DB.

Attached: demon_ass.jpg (1080x1645, 914K)

>dante says; If you have a righteous soul it can make you strong among demons
>hurr its dbz muh sparda genetics

Attached: GSAcc.jpg (640x480, 49K)

>what the fuck is that his dick?
he has a large volume on his crotch, yes, but not exactly a dick
could be concealing a dick

shark_cat8221

Semi-related, I know you are talking about actual anime but why do so many people seem to think that any artstyle in a video game that isn't 100% hard realism is "anime"?

Attached: DMC4_Dante_Trish_Lady.jpg (450x253, 51K)

Give me the earbuds.

Attached: richvergil.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

No way, you got your own...