Untitled

Attached: B9F67ED7-5709-42B0-866C-D7B1DEFC0854.jpg (1277x718, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26431683/
youtube.com/watch?v=JANcVXHqNTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DON'T TRY TO SOUND TOUGH, YOU SISSY

*throws coffee*

There's a legitimate reason why he asks.

Attached: black.png (1278x842, 113K)

Cream or milk and sugar. Can't drink it any other way.

>cream
Milk and sugar for me.

Water with water

Black, since I don't have a vagina

I don't drink coffee. I'll just have a glass of water.

Whoever wrote this shit prob likes coffee with their milk.

we're 100% black

Don't try to act tough, you sissy.

whoa look out we got a tough guy over here

>not taking it black
Enjoy those calories

Coming right up, madam

>not with hot sauce

Attached: Manga_Ken.png (314x373, 41K)

Me too

Cappuccino before noon, otherwise I'll have a double espresso.

Pure DARKness like my SOUL

>unironically enjoying coffee

Attached: 1477341377478.gif (245x176, 589K)

>walk around the block for five minutes
>calories burned
Wow, so difficult

All instant coffee is so bad you must be a masochist if you have it black. Good filter coffee or espresso is fine black because it's not inherently disgusting

niggas who drank 1 cup of tesco instant coffee be like

I don't like it without milk and sugar. Maybe I'm still too young to.

>All instant coffee is so bad you must be a masochist if you have it black
Not nice.

Attached: 1542879390431.jpg (240x280, 40K)

Let me guess: you also spurn beer, cigarettes, and shave with an electric trimmer.

>huffington post
>skitskin woman
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>taking coffee black is a likely trait in psychopaths so you should be careful with people who take coffee black!
What a fucking retard, how can you shit this out and proudly display your name next to it? Someone should have written something about how blacks commit 50% of homicides so you should be careful around them, see how quickly people will notice your reasoning doesn't make any sense when you're talking about something sensitive.

Attached: 1547457828184.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Who the fuck funds these kinds of studies and why

It's written by a woman.

with test resources this shit i doubt they got any funding for it

People will find anything to bitch about and feel superior over. It really doesn't matter what the fuck person is ordering as long as he fucking finishes it. If he can't handle black coffee that's him being retarded, just let him. If you make fun of him for drinking it with milk and sugar, fuck off there is literally nothing with liking something sweet.

DADDY I WANT IT BLACK like my men

Attached: 633.jpg (2149x3035, 248K)

Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

Attached: Godot_Sipping_Coffee.gif (256x192, 32K)

>there is literally nothing *wrong with liking something sweet.
except the diabetes

black because if I wanted a bunch of sugar I'd get a soda or a hot chocolate

>Does your coworker like drinking water? Watch out! He may be a nazi!
>a recent study has shown that water was the go to beverage of Hitler and his Third Reich, meaning that those who drink water may actually be part of the white supremacy movement!

Attached: 659842368513.jpg (494x498, 36K)

Too much sodium increases diabetes risk as well.

no one was talking about sodium

But the question remains WHY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26431683/

Attached: kek.png (639x479, 192K)

im a psychopaths then... haha.

it's a clickbait article, pretty much the whole point of it is to trigger reactions in people like yours

>hiimdaisy will never make Persona 5 and MGS4 comics

This. I don't like hot drinks aside from hot chocolate and prefer soda over every other beverage. But if I had to drink coffee, cream and sugar. I have a pretty bad sweet tooth.

hated the first year i started drinking it since i needed the energy/heat. love it now. even the shit mud coffee eco-friendly they serve at work.

I can't have cream because it makes me fart all day. Everyone should be thankful I spared them.

I don't think I've ever felt such a pang of disappointment as I did when I played Persona 5 and saw a perfect moment with Akechi for a hiimdaisy comic that I knew would never come.

And then when this happens someone innocent is always blamed.
Lactose intolerantfag here, I order it black always because otherwise explosive diarrhea.

I prefer tea, coffee is for old men and college students

Like my favorite haircolor

Attached: Yukiko.jpg (960x544, 103K)

Now it all makes sense, all Nordics are psychopaths

What the fuck is "cream"? Like whipped cream? Where I live it's sugar and/or milk and/or cinnamon if you are a pretty princess.

It's creamer, some sort of milk and cream hybrid that's really sweet

and tea is for women and faggots

You know what else is for old men and college students?

Cream is just light dairy fat you fucking retards

Attached: So6ta.png (698x523, 671K)

>not adding cream to enhance the roasted bean flavour
Enjoy your boring dirt water, blackfags.

i wish i had cream

ugly blushface

Attached: 1399353909246.jpg (960x544, 75K)

I always take cream

Don’t care fight me losers it’s more important what you put on your hotdog anyway

So I can look over at a girl that ordered tea and I can be like “ooh tea? Me too” and then we can have a conversation and then I can get her number
To get the ladies you gotta be like the ladies

Dojima's the killer?

>eating phallic bags of slaughterhouse leftovers

Burger > hotdogs

He was in the original version of the game, at least thats what people think, its unconfirmed

Attached: this.png (208x247, 17K)

>they stain their teeth yellow instead of popping 200mg pure caffeine pills

Cream is a fatty layer skimmed from natural milk prior to it being homogenized. It's sold separately and commonly used for coffee or in sauces to lessen the amount of waste.

>if you don't drown your coffee with milk and sugar, you're a psychopath
This is some dumbass shit

What do you put on your burger the you picky bitch

have to give credit where credit is due, these people are really fucking good at it

I'm a sweet tooth man yet I can't really get back into non black coffee.
Like I can drink that ultrasweet swill you see at the shops, but I just don't enjoy it as much as I used to. I don't mind with milk as Latte or Au Lait but I just prefer black.

Buns

Attached: 15549396403.jpg (428x371, 42K)

He may have been in an early draft of the story, there's unused dialogue in the game files that seems to suggest that

ketchup
mustard
mayo
relish
onions

How do you take your cock

The P4 comic was cool, but let it go man. If she wasn't such a huge faggot about the comic she'd probably make more.

No it's more like
>you're more likely to drink it black if you're boring and unadventurous.
>You're less likely to have good friends and a support system if you're boring and unadventurous
>You're more likely to display anti social behaviour if you have no close friends
>You're more likely to be a psychopath if you have anti social tendencies

Attached: dojima.png (147x206, 14K)

Why are the incels on this site so obsessed with blacks?

Attached: nigger.png (1600x1200, 271K)

Nothing but ketchup and cheese baby, on a sourdough bun
Maybe bacon if I want to feel like a fat ass

Recently I got into black tea with milk. It's really nice.

With milk please.

>Shitty picture
>STILL terribly edited
Eww

Honey and cinnamon thanks.

Because it makes other people upset and that’s

F U N N E

Or maybe I drink it for the caffeine and I don't want more sugar and shit as well.

>hurr im a brainlet spoonfeed me!!
Learn to use google, you fucking retard!

By this logic neptune has aliens because moisture.

Black, like the cocks op's mom takes on her asshole.

ITT: Seething black coffee faggots

That's legitimately a logic chain a sociopath would come up with.

No it doesn't retard but it does make it more possible/likely

Can confirm.
t.literally joker

This nigga looks JUSTED as fuck

>boring and unadventurous black coffee drinkers seething

Attached: lul.gif (250x140, 446K)

It's Dojimas original design, here is another unused image (also unreleased even now) that can be found on the disc in every region.

>t. coping cream drinker

Attached: how do you drink your coffee.jpg (595x904, 292K)

Unsalted grass fed butter and coconut oil.

I absorb it through my pores and rub it into my skin

with chocolate and milk

I'm batshit insane and I hate black coffee, too bitter. I enjoy spicy and sour stuff, but bitter makes me sick.

>she stopped drawing these
>even rejected them

I'd make the argument that drinking coffee black is MORE adventurous than cream and sugar.
Cream and sugar dilute the coffee's natural flavors, hiding them and turning it into a desert instead of a rich, heavy, bitter drink it was designed to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=JANcVXHqNTI

Black. I like bitter coffee; it's an acquired taste. It has less shit-tier calories as well. I wish I was a psychopath -- seems comfy to not care about anyone else.

Attached: 1511922611396.gif (480x270, 87K)

It’s not very adventurous to want your coffee to only taste like coffee

Did this question ever come up in P5? I can't remember, it was in 3 and 4, and they had the perfect excuse with the cafe stuff.

That really depends on the coffee
Good coffee I'll drink black, but most of the time I'm drinking mediocre coffee from a deli or 7-11, so I'll go milk and sugar.
One time I had this vietnamese coffee that had egg in it, shit was cash

I don’t think Joker has a preference for coffee

>puts cream and sugar and other fruity shit in drink
>im on an adventure
>im making friends
>im interesting
once again the psychopaths are the fruity sweetener types who drink cofffee for social reasons instead of caffeine

COPE more, cremefags.

Rise likes it with cream.

Nah, more like
>you're more likely to drink it with cream and milk if you don't care about your diet
>you're more likely to be fat if you don't care about your diet
>you're more likely to be ostracized if you're fat
>you're more likely to be isolated and underdeveloped if your ostracized
>you're more likely to be a school shooter if you are isolated and underdeveloped
case closed retard

Attached: hoo_boy.gif (500x522, 1.78M)

>Tiny amounts of cream and milk makes people fat
Okay

Attached: professorfucks.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

it's not very adventurous to want everything to taste sweet

Attached: 1548533544159.jpg (296x379, 24K)

People literally put milk and sugar in their coffee because the strong, bitter taste of black coffee is out of their comfort zone.
Do you also think ordering a faggy cocktail that's 90% sugar is "adventurous"?

Nah it’s more like
>you’re more likely to be an asocial autistic creep if you put this much importance on what kind of coffee people drink, probably the kind of guy that judges other people based on their star sign too

lel

Attached: coffee10.jpg (350x324, 37K)

It’s pretty adventurous to do things that you think you won’t like

It's definitely more adventurous putting anything in your coffee rather than not ever trying putting anything else in your bland coffee. I don't see how the logic is hard to follow

>sweets are unliked
yeah okay

God I want to molest Ken

People like sweet stuff less the older they get

Are you really trying to make the false equivalency that when people talk about coffee they mean starbucks? Just admit you lose the argument.

Attached: feth.png (539x468, 146K)

I drink black coffee for health reasons. Cream and Sugar are bad for you

sugar is one of the most liked things around the globe. salt too

>Cream and Sugar
>LIKE NANAKO!

Like the bitter fires of hades black coffee burns those unfit to do what it takes to achieve justice.

But is sweet coffee?

Am I the only one who loves the smell of coffee, but not the taste?

Really tired of seeing this in an age where things people accepted as hard facts for decades are getting blown the fuck out. Studies are absolute shit tier science.

I don't remembers but I'm pretty sure Ryuji says he doesn't like black coffee and Sojiro calls him a babby

yes. starbucks is universal and people don't usually go there for black coffee unless their girlfriend or wife dragged them along

Attached: Starbucks coffee.jpg (1297x1400, 108K)

>Nobody IRL has ever given a shit that I drink my coffee black
>/ck/ always goes apeshit over the hidden meanings behind me drinking black coffee
Its a drink. I dont walk up to you with a study about how chicken nuggets cause homosexuality, leave me alone about my coffee

Attached: 1552144504034.jpg (639x507, 49K)

Probably but I understand

>MFW opening fresh coffee pack

Attached: CHi7YXKXAAAf-90.jpg (600x381, 20K)

I only ever buy hot chocolate from Starbucks

>2015 article

COPE, BORING AND UNADVENTUROUS BLACK COFFEE DRINKER

Attached: sm.jpg (236x267, 13K)

This explains frogposters being into traps

you're a retard if you didn't see that my original post was just a mockery of the previous. sarcasm a little too powerful for your mind?
>case closed
was the hint for mongoloids like you

needing any sort of stimulants to get through your day is pathetic

you won't say that when you've been awake for 24 hours and working long periods of time. coffee is a lifeline at that point

Bun, cheese, lettuce, and pickles. I don't like pickles that much though, they're literally only good on a burg.

>yet another "meaningless thing makes you more likely to be psychopath" article by someone butthurt that they don't participate in meaningless thing

You're saying this to someone who regularly drinks chocolate milk and isn't afraid of admitting this.

Why is he attractive

bananas and peanut butter. don't knock it until you've tried it.

Attached: the king.jpg (2578x3392, 1.9M)

The number one consumer group for sugary coffee is boring an unadventurous women, which is the most boring and unadventurous demographic out there.

Lot of niggers seething at this post... Wonder why.

Attached: milk.jpg (2160x1931, 247K)

You see that kind of shit all the time even on reputable sites, they seem to have bullshit sample sizes too but some people treat this kind of research as fact and not post-hoc rationalizations

>pretty much the whole point of it is to trigger reactions in people like yours
The whole point of it is to get me to actually click on the article and it failed.

What is a good hot drink to replace coffee with? I literally don't care about the caffeine I just love drinking something hot. I like to drink tea too but it's really not that similar to a coffee.

hot chocolate?

Too unhealthy to drink it more than once a week.

>A little too powerful for your mind?
Yikes.

Attached: leddit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

my piss

>/ck/ always goes apeshit over the hidden meanings behind me drinking black coffee
Most of these threads are made by people insecure that they have a child's palette.

The whole board is fast food and pretending to be vegan, of course its just picky eaters

I'll accept this as an admission
it's a simple mistake, but I thought it was fairly obvious from the start. it's laid out pretty bare for everyone who can read and think

>'its quite simple really when you are an insane genius like me!'

Attached: epic.png (305x274, 126K)

Losing weight is literally impossible. I'm fucking tired of the memes.

Attached: tfw fat.gif (633x758, 15K)

Get out of here FemMC

It's easy: just stop eating. Everything you've been told about losing weight is wrong, so that's why you keep failing. Just stop eating for a few months and you'll be getting slimmer nice and quick.

alright, you got anything original to say clown? better not use a pepe or wojak next, or I'll backtrace your ip and get ya

You dont even have to exercise if you're a lazy worthless fatass, even though you should. Just stop eating.

cico. use a fitness app to track your shit

Attached: (you).jpg (1200x800, 162K)

such a classic image

>j-just stop eating
Just go out and have sex. Get out and get a girlfriend. It's literally that easy.

>that when people talk about coffee they mean starbucks
Half of the people who say "omg I so love coffee" actually do mean starbucks when they say coffee.

THAT'S IT, NOW YOU'VE DONE IT
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1504988160290.gif (309x313, 3.64M)

CICO is a meme. What really matters is appetite and hunger, since people's willpower is the limiting factor. What he should do is change his diet to shit that filling and isn't calorie dense.

>wild card
>not picking "Surprise me."

Nigga not eating is NOT doing something. Literally anyone can do it starting right now, unlike getting laid. Go fuck yourself. If you're too lazing to just stop eating, you deserve to die from that heart failure.

>j-just stop eating
You don't have to stop, just eat less. It literally is that easy. Track your calories. If you actually want to lose weight you have to put a little effort into it.

100 percent of psychopaths also breathe air and drink water

defending coffee I get. Even defending cigars I could understand, but defending cigarettes? Come on nigga.

Thank god someone gives these homeless cat ranching women a place to write garbage, because otherwise they'd be homeless
God bless huff post for its charity

I know what you mean, but cico is the hard and fast rule. yeah if you eat garbage, you're more likely to end up hungry and probably ruin your CICO, but it still applies.

All this talk of not eating has made me not reverse hungry.
You guys not want anything?

Waiting for months to lose the weight you need is literally harder than just going out and asking random girls for a date. After 100 or so someone will agree and you will get laid. It's fucking easy and results are immediate.

The fucking reason why someone doesn't get laid is because he isn't trying. With losing weight the deciding factor is that results take a long time to show up and it's just demotivating.

Keep saying it

Not him, but that's literally me. How did you know?

Attached: fate_stay_night_unlimited_blade_works_05_2.jpg (640x360, 39K)

It makes you mad

Attached: oh no no no no.gif (534x141, 88K)

My brother.

I feel like I should be angry at this because it's stupid, but I'm kind of amused given that Dojima was originally the killer and he liked his coffee black.

Creamer is disgusting fucking powdered shit americans like in their coffee for some reason.

Most of the cigarettes people smoke, much like other acquired tastes, are absolute shit. If you get good cigarettes or some really good cigarette tobacco they're full of flavor. Most people where I live smoke Marlboro and they taste like pesticide.

they like the high fructose corn syrup or splenda sweetness

W-why is she holding handcuffs?

Attached: 1548346440348.jpg (313x286, 17K)

>bland coffee
>make it even more bland by adding dilutors

I posted that image non ironically because of thatfact, I wasn't saying the study is true, I'm saying that line is in the game to draw your attention to Dojimas black coffee habits because the 'black coffee = psycho" is a common thing people say therefore it was a slight hint, if you pick black too he is slightly impressed

Wrong, except on the creamer point. Creamer is fucking disgusting. Coffee with a little milk in it can help accent the bitter notes of coffee,while also cooling the drink down if you're in a hurry. Also, don't mix milk into the coffee, just pour it in and drink it without mixing.

I don't think they mean creamer powder, that shit is fucking disgusting.

Because you people are so easily triggered and angry about everything. Almost like what they say hits close to home.

Sugar water. Take some tapa de dulce or panela, boil some water, and mix it in. It's a nice warm, sweet drink.

>try adding something
>dont try adding something
Let's try again. Which is more adventurous?

Attached: gos.jpg (426x640, 52K)

>coffee with milk
gayer than drinking semen straight from the source

This is some next level delusion.

>You should be more adventurous and only drink sickly sweet things instead of that gross black coffee

Cream, sugar, and ice, please. N-no, don't get the wrong idea.

Attached: Persona 4 the ANIMATION - 17 - Large 27.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

What if you drink your coffee with semen that you milked from the source?

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1553459834986346.jpg (1920x1080, 720K)

So her onii-chan can't get away.

No
>"I don't" option

Coffee is fucking disgusting and on top of that it just puts me to sleep.

Attached: 1524231734190.png (400x240, 214K)

Why did she stop anyway?

I like my coffee like I like my women

Black and bitter

No more sugar. I mean it. Cut it out. Check for added sugars, they're in everything. Unless you know the sugar content of what you're eating is a natural sugar, don't bother. This is not a free pass to use organic honey and maple syrup because they're natural sugars, you know what I mean. You can evaporate a fair amount of weight just by cutting out the soda and juice.

No more enriched/refined carbs. If you see enriched flour in the ingredients, don't bother.

You eat nuts and vegetables as snacks now. You eat nut butter to stop sugar cravings. I cannot stress enough the importance of vegetables. If you think eating fruits over them is fine, you need to stop that and start shoveling down the broccoli.

Cook at home. Follow these instructions and you will stop being fat.
>But that sounds hard
>I'm addicted to sugar
>I don't like these healthy foods
It's not hard, your sugar addiction doesn't give you hardcore withdrawals if you go cold turkey on it. You only think you don't like these healthy foods. What you like to eat is entirely negotiable. Your body will appreciate it and your mind will follow suit once the addiction wears off.

for that matter what did mitsuru mean by this as well?

Attached: 1244509405945405.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

pretty manly

She got tired of it I guess. She deleted everything, changed her online name and now is working a series that's been going on for the past 8 years so far.

I started drinking black because my family kept putting the milk outside the fridge which is disgusting, and put the sugar in weird ass places. Now I don't need to deal with that shit.

Is this scene in FES? I can't remember it.

ya in the answer

There are high end shops for tasting tobacco. You're the deluded one on the same level as that xkcd beer comic.

God I want to fuck her

>Beer
>Not tasting like piss

Ok I'm not even trying to argue but what would you recommend for beer. I've tried like every kind and it all tastes like piss.

>Someone should have written something about how blacks commit 50% of homicides so you should be careful around them
but that's a perfectly valid precaution to take.
around blacks, never relax.

>He doesn't get it

>no option for onions
Immersion ruined

Ah so you're just a tendies fag who cannot comprehend the idea of something tasting good that isn't candy.

It sucks but the truth is it's an acquired taste. I think most people learned to drink beer because it's cheap shit in college and you want to get drunk. I love craft beer now but I remember I used to nearly gag down shitty beer back in the day. Would maybe suggest Sam Adams Boston Lager for something pretty normal and well-made, but it probably won't be immediately appealing

Ok fag I was asking for your opinion but then tell my why you enjoy guzzling piss. Are you a yellow shower fag too?

>itt anons that can not comprehend the idea of others having different tastes
>itt anons that don't experiment at all

Shouldn't the zooms be in school right now?

I'll give it a shot next time I pick up a case. I've tried like every different one and usually they're really bad.

hi

What if I don't drink anything with milk or cream or whatever has lactose because I always end up shidded and fardded

M A T E
A
T
E

Attached: 00_mate_28177.jpg (1001x614, 97K)

Coconut rum, please.

Thanks, this sounds like good advice.

If she wasn't such a huge faggot in general more like. Probably for the best, who knows how badly she would've done the part with Shadow Naoto.
Surprised nobody has bothered to attempt a spiritual continuation to finish the rest of the story from where the comic left off.

What if I like it black but with just enough sugar to not get an absolutely bitter mess?
I'm still able to enjoy the coffee's natural flavors without drinking mudwater.

fucking based as fuck
coffee is trash without 4 cups of caramel, its like trying to hide the taste of scotch, you can't do it
drink water instead

>he likes cuckiko
Worse than being gay for fsteaks.

Yes
but not that Dojima

Attached: 1ae.jpg (638x697, 51K)

you sayin' i like dudes?

Attached: 1546492513854.gif (500x286, 889K)

Mira lo que esta ese matecito, papa

Attached: 1554477594211.png (359x347, 130K)

Don't talk shit about my perfect wife

Attached: 1554067377118.jpg (592x821, 67K)

If you like dudes, at least like them manly, like Kanji.

I French Press my Coffee and add a 1/4th cup of creamer!

Attached: 1554960193492.jpg (334x366, 38K)

So am i a psychopath then if i drink my coffee black when im too lazy to go buy some milk or cream? Or am i just chaotic evil

>mfw black coffee helped me lose 50 pounds and get in shape
taste like shit but works great. highly recommend it to you fat niggas.

Attached: 1325323159759.jpg (197x200, 6K)

>french press
>not mocha pot or chorreado
french pressed coffee is universally watery and bad

Cream. Because it gives you calories, adds texture/thickness and cools it so you can drink it sooner.

If you're somewhere without access to malk(in the woods, on a jobsite, etc), then it's black.

>basedboys in the thread comparing the taste of coffee to fucking alcohol

keep trying tea until you find one you like. good earl grey is very close to coffee in terms of 'flavor'/volume.

>calls method shitty
>suggests using a fuckin mexican sock or a moka pot which takes longer than just boiling water

Aeropress, inverted, stainless filter. Quickest and cleanest cup of coffee. Leave the press when you go to work and when you get home the coffee dries and you can just plunge the now puck of coffee into the trash. French Press is trash, correct. Once you get aeropress down you won't use one again.

Attached: 1475930662923.jpg (594x459, 26K)

>all we have is instant coffee
I've seen this several times in anime, what the fuck? Am I supposed to literally grind up beans?

Attached: 1523803605680.jpg (576x768, 80K)

When I go to a good restaurant I expect my food to be good, not quick. If I want quick I'll go to a fast food joint. Also, the "mexican" sock makes better coffee than a french press, why do you think every single coffee growing country in central america drinks their coffee like that?

Jesus Christ "interesting" "adventurous" it's the same fucking words as in water vs soda threads. You people really put a lot of stock in drinks don't you?

Attached: 1529311337384.jpg (375x281, 16K)

I'm a milkdrinker. I don't take it black. I'm just not man enough bros....

Attached: 1455912222525.jpg (1280x842, 162K)

This is an anonymous website, so you need to assume stuff about people using what little personality they show.

I am licherally going to screenshot this entire thread and post it to reddit and the title is going to be Epic Yea Forums Cringe meme

are you a lich

I shave with an electric trimmer because I respect my time and it takes 1 minute to trim my entire body

Yes

Getting laid doesn’t anything. You came in a girl or a condom, that’s not life changing. It’s not going to help him be healthier by being skinny

Coffee isn't as much of a casual drink in Japan as it is in the west, so yes.

You have a disorder called ADHD. I’m not joking, this is what happens when substances like caffiene calm you down

There’s 15,000 different beers in existence today. Stop trying bud light 50 times and complaining over and over.

Go to a restaurant with a massive selection of beer. These will usually be German places. Order something to eat. Ask them what they recommend for beer to go with what you're eating. Enjoy.

I like my coffee like I like my women. I don't drink coffee.

Imagine ruining your teeth over something that doesn't even taste good

OH NO NO NO

It's called toothpaste moron, use it for once

>tfw just rewatched the mgs and persona videos last night

My option isn't here.

i'll french press you

Attached: 1493058766012.jpg (1000x1000, 412K)

>several therapists have told me i have sociopathic tendencies
>don't drink coffee at home
>always take it when offered, drink it black because what's the point if it doesn't taste like coffee

>black
STOP TRYING TO BE MATURE
>with cream
wow you’re boring
>cream and sugar
WHAT ARE YOU, NANAKO?

[Glass him]

is this why gamers love water so much

this, black coffee is very healthy

Attached: 1549726157980.jpg (600x450, 260K)

>hear normalfag clickbait news
>immediately connect it to your own anecdotal experience
They were written to do that.

>"Hey thanks for helping me remember to keep a healthy balance in my professional and personal life, allowing my daughter and I to reconnect so we can be a close family again. I really do consider you part of my family and I hope we can always be there for each other in the future."
>"Wait, is that a threatening letter? YOU MUST BE THE MURDERER, I'M TAKING YOU TO THE POLICE STATION."

He didn't think you were the murderer, he just knew you were caught up in something dangerous and he was trying to figure out exactly what the fuck you were doing.