Did you ever dream of videogames?

Did you ever dream of videogames?

Attached: sleep.png (449x403, 236K)

>cropping SFW pics
fucking nu/v/

Attached: 98745bd7ce82a500c35c1a6b6754d1ec[1].jpg (1600x1132, 1.11M)

I had a dream last night that I was with all of the friends i've made over the internet. Talking shit, having laughs, all kinds of good shit
I was crying like a bitch/

i haven't had a dream or nightmare in years

Maybe. All my dreams disappear and are immediately forgotten as soon as I wake up.

Seriously? Doesn't that make people go insane?

Breasts are too large to be considered sfw. Spoiler this filth

I used to hear marines and ghosts dying as I tried to sleep and then dream of starcraft after playing it for like 12+ hours straight.

I had a dream last night that I was playing CoD BO 2 zombies but there was a jumping skeleton in the mix.

Every time i buy a game online, i dream about playing it a few days before it arrives as autistic as that sounds

Yes, and I dreamed once that I ______ my sister

hugged

This scene and its follow-up gave me some bad dreams for a while.

Attached: 1549456928059.jpg (1442x2140, 977K)

I had a dream Kratos and Batman were in Smash Brothers a few years ago.
Last week I had a dream I was playing Modern Warfare 2 with all my friends from high school. I woke up feeling very despondent.

I onced dreamed that The Grinder actually came out and Igot it for Christmas. I woke to the disappointment that it was June and the game was still vaporware.

farted on

Had a dream a long time ago about the 2nd level in Rayman 2. POV as if I was Rayman himself, jumping around the green platforms with those white gloves and everything.

I had a dream where I argued against myself about wether fapping to video game lolis is morally wrong or not, I don't remember which side won.

Attached: confused anime girl with question marks over her head.gif (480x270, 118K)

>play hardcore ARPG
>dreams of dying

Attached: 1462585508196.gif (301x235, 2.01M)

What a gay

These are the best dreams.
Often I dream of nonexistent games, for example, where I'm a spy/commando on some kind of factory. But, sometimes it's an existing game with improved mechanics and new levels, like Doom. I enjoy these dreams, I get engaged for hours.

What does your heart tell you for which side won?

bond burgered

I had a dream our house was invaded by the Daedra after me and my brother were exterminating low level mooks and breaking the wall at our basement (we don't have a basement) which led to Mehrunes' realm. After that I spoke to him about "returning to our old form" to fight the Daedra. So we headed to my work office to install Oblivion and OOO (I didn't even use Oscuro's mod back when I was playing Oblivion). Then some scene skip I saw my brother uppercutting a Dremora to the air with his two-hander. Good dream.

Attached: 1466650208684.jpg (259x370, 74K)

Stop it with the marijuana and you'll get right back on track

A while back I had a dream that I don't remember at all but I jotted it down in my memo. Don't feel like typing it out again so I just took a screenshot.

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-090722.png (1440x2560, 133K)

I've had a strange dream, where young girls invited a male stripper at a birthday party: he then undresses completely and starts fucking their dad, and then he cums everywhere.
But one of the most kino dreams is this: a guy (protagonist) wanders into deserted area. He walks on for minutes, then some guy approaches him: "Hey! This is a restricted area, you can't walk here". Then, another guy comes up, he has sunglasses. He then says: "Let's not leave any witnesses". Then aims pistol at ME and shoots. I wake up instantly.

I tried keeping a dream journal so I could eventually lucid dream, but I just sort of stopped because my dreams are horrible.

Yes, Tetris

never smoked in my life

>He then says: "Let's not leave any witnesses". Then aims pistol at ME and shoots. I wake up instantly.
I clapped.
BRAVO

dreaming of riding an elevator.
it's spun around.
then suddenly, the cable snapped and we are freefalling
woke up the very moment I feel every bit of my body crushed
I wonder if it was actually a dream, too realistic.

I rarely ever dream but when I do video games are almost always involved in some way. It's usually a game that I played recently too.

Horrible as in nightmarish or boring? Why would you stop, it's fun.
I should start doing this again. Last time I stopped I got brutally killed in a vivid dream. I think, I got over it by now.