>Nerfed Inertia
>No reversals
>Slow recoveries almost everywhere
>Slower JC
>Slower camera/guns
>Worse/dropped inputs
>Slow-mo affects
>Locking deluxe weapons out of BP

It's Bayonetta 2 all over again, fuck Hacksuno for caving in.

Attached: 7b81aa082835ea7fb43c438dfb3de0cd.0.jpg (1200x800, 127K)

Barry please

You know this is going to make people not like that guy who made the blogpost right? The guy is extremely well informed etc. and definetly doesn't "hate" the game.

The reasoning of removing reversals is the most retarded shit I have literally ever heard a japanese dev team say, though.

Anyone who knows anything about brawl knows it's not even close of a comparison

Yea dmc 5 is boring

>4fag is a Smashtard
Explains everything

>it's another "4autist is mad because 5 isn't as buggy as 4" episode
Yikes. This cancer shit needs to die already. 4 was absolute garbage.

dmc5 is more fun and that's all that matters

Why do people say there is no inertia when it's just not true at all? You can literallly fly across the screen at speed while doing rainstorm

What the fuck are 'deluxe' weapons?

Are you actually fucking retarded holy shit

What was their reasoning?

skins for 2 weapons

>I can't fly around the screen at high speeds the enemies aren't designed to deal with then kill them in one distorted punch so it's a bad game
keep seething dumb dmc4 fags. if you want to mindlessly juggle enemies for 30 seconds just play mvc3 training mode

The Bonus breakers and Cavalierre R.
Most of the bonus breakers aren't too strong but the modified Gerbera some people enjoy more, and Cavalierre R has one additional move over base Cavalierre (red line is basically an air stinger) and it has less super armor (might be a bit faster too).

Didn't hear directly but they said that one of their testers accidentally did it and they thought it was a bug so it was patched out. Reversals are nearly impossible to pull off accidentally according to the people who used them a lot.

Figure intertia would have been an inevitable loss because everything was being rebuilt on a new engine, and even the transition from 3 to 4 had stuff change (thus why some of these tricks weren't in 3 IIRC).

The difference is despite these things DMC5 is still a great action game. Sure not as deep as 4, but it's better or worse depending on what you value. Brawl is just a complete shit game.

Something about 5 does feel more sluggish than 3 and 4. I'll say that much.

I can't quite put my finger on why that is though.

>shit only elitists care about

yawn

>No turbo mode
Agree. This should be a default feature of the series by now. Horrible decision not to put it in

>Nerfed Inertia
Disagree partially. Dropping Inertia would be fine if we got manual aerial control over certain moves. We got that with Rainstorm and nothing else. Feels like a half-cooked nerf

>No reversals
Agree

Quirk of the animation system. We knew it would be like this since before release.

>Slower JC
JC too many start-up frames, yeah, BUT, JC in this game favors timing above speed. You can complain about it, but it's clearly a design decision.

>Slower camera/guns
The camera is terrible at times and can't keep up with the game. The guns are fine.

>Worse/dropped inputs
Never had a problem with this

>Slow-mo affects
Royal Release having bigger hit-stop is fine. This is a silly complaint.

Weapons shoudln't ever even be Pre-order bonuses.

only issues are the camera / targeting
even worse than 4's

oh and the god damn loading times, i get it, you made cool looking menus
I just want to play the game / restart the mission

It's clear to me that DMC5 was made with the intent of letting people who watched DMC4 combo videos but couldn't ever actually do that stuff finally perform their own crazy combos.

I think it went too far in a few places. Lower gravity would have been enough, but it does have too much start-up and slow recoveries.

Is there any reason why non-autists should care about that stuff?

So it's the best game in the series and deranged manchildren can't get over it being different? Good to know.

This board turns on games so fast LMFAO.

>No turbo mode
shit feature
>Nerfed Inertia
agreed
>No reversals
autism
only bothers the top 1%
>Slower JC
whatever
>Slower guns
they are actually useful now though
>Worse/dropped inputs
only worse due to the camera, customisable weapon inputs should be a thing though (fuck backward-forward inputs)
>Slow-mo affects
should be toggleable
you'd claim pay2win otherwise

Nope. It's literally like 4 very vocal autists crying because all their "skills" are useless now.

>DMC5 is the Brawl of DMC
Yeah no
Shut the hell up smashfag, this game is a fucking love letter

Attached: subhuman kicks in.png (296x314, 237K)

You're not wrong.
I don't think it's Bayo 2 tier, but removing reversals and the reason they gave for it is so utterly braindead that I honestly think Itsuno has lucked out with DMC.
It's still one of the best games I've played in years, but it does not reach the full potential.

Imagine being this casual.

>Using Smashtranny logic

Attached: 1529533802318.jpg (811x811, 449K)

>tfw 50 hours in and improving everytime I play
ahhh sure feels good not being an autist and not complain about minimal stuff when there is tons and tons of stuff to learn and experiment