How the fuck did she survive

How the fuck did she survive.
It's Fuyuhiko all over again.
Her character development stops literally after Chapter 3.

Attached: why.png (449x519, 487K)

It didn't stop there and at the end she changed at a point which was clear but what really ruined her for me is that regardless of how unimpressive and thought was her arc, it just didn't redeem her for me personally or made she more likeable or even interesting as a character. I think that she abandonning her gimmick completely would be the ideal scenario since it only caused more problems for her during the killing game than any good and at chapter 6 she still goes at it, even if it's easier to snap she out of it than before.

She also only got that as anything interesting regarding her character. At least maki, not only had development but also the duality of being a babysitter/assasin with a delicate past, himiko is literally just an apprentice of a mage with coping mechanisms.

Hell, she even lacks enough background as fuyuhiko does. Fuyuhiko also had the interesting dilemma of assuming a personality role he thought was necessary for who he was supposed to be and a also a more interesting relationship with a bodyguard (peko) that were overly protective due to the fact that deep down she knew that he was just this good boy that wasn't ready for the role of a boss in the yakuza, instead of just friendship with tenko (that was obssesed over himiko for dumb reasons) and angie.

MAGIC

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY BOY FUYUHIKO

Attached: Kuzuryuu.Fuyuhiko.full.1554945.jpg (1240x1754, 470K)

They held a pre-release poll in Japan after the cast was revealed and she was voted most likely to die. So Kodaka made sure she lived.
Also Fuyuhiko was originally supposed to die in Chapter 3 with Ibuki and by Hiyoko, but it got changed when they thought it would make his promise to survive meaningless. Also, let's be honest, it would be awfully close to Kiyotaka's arc in the first game.

>They held a pre-release poll in Japan after the cast was revealed and she was voted most likely to die.
Tenko should have lived. She was a better character

Ikr? She looked like she would be an annoying and dumb feminazi that you'd want her to get killed but instead she was pretty sweet and smart and she only despised certain types of men so she actually interacted with male students like a normal being. Also, she wanted to protect everyone. She totally deserved to live.

Attached: 90808908.png (253x406, 141K)

Better than Akane or Kazuichi surviving
Danganronpa 2’s surviving characters were just awful besides Fuyuhiko

Miu, rantaro, and tenko should have lived longer

Attached: F88F7515-A9CC-4A57-A0C9-886E9B4B6E34.png (1334x750, 1.85M)

I love ibuki

Attached: __mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_hizu_kurohistuji__357f170a0de162cfd3c5d97 (700x900, 480K)

Rantaro lived long enough

Miu is the third biggest cunt in the series behind Junko and Celest. None of them have any kind of likable reason for trying to murder everyone.

Don't talk about my waifu like that.

Attached: 7bhbyh9j0qv11.png (1208x1032, 866K)

Only tenko in this list.

Because Danganronpa is extremely formulaic
Any and all characters gain plot armor if they have someone sacrifice themselves for them.

Look at DR2.
Hajime had Chiaki, Fuyuhiko had Peko, Akane had Nekomaru, Sonia had Gundham
Or V3, Shuichi had Kaede, Maki had Kaito, Himiko had Tenko

It's always the same shit. They don't kill off those characters or else the sacrifice is written off as being "in vain"
Fuyuhiko was supposed to die in ch 3 but didn't because that would have made Peko's sacrifice pointless.

For how much ibuki is brought up on Yea Forums, I thought she would have been one of the people who lives.

>she was pretty sweet and smart and she only despised certain types of men so she actually interacted with male students like a normal being
what game did you play

She also had some of the better free time events in the game. Her aggressive behavior towards men wasn't even political, it was her weird superstitious upbringing with a probably insane martial art master.

I love DR for most of its faults, but fuck if it didn't waste so much character potential.

Attached: tenko.png (686x880, 682K)

Attached: tenko being friendly towards a male student.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

why is shuichi so afraid of girls in the love hotel?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 9.25.47 AM.png (1148x642, 1.11M)

>Her character development stops literally after Chapter 3.
That's more than most characters in Danganronpa honestly.

>Her character development stops literally after Chapter 3.
Well at least she HAS character development.

>tenko
>smart

This portrayel does not reflect her in the game, she looks so whimsical yet can barely or rarely does anything related to magic.

Imagine the anal sex

Survival is a fairly understandable reason.

They can't kill you if you kill them first.

>uhhnnnnggg
>WITH MY MAGIC
>etc
Only really memorable character in the game. And that's pretty fucking sad for a Danganronpa game.

This faggot canonically has sex with all girls except Kaede and forgets all about it the next day. Such is the suffering of dangitroopers.

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-181006_YouTube.jpg (906x720, 176K)

>except kaede
Citation needed

Well the love hotel wasn't available until after she dies.

So does that mean he also has sex with all boys except Rantaro

>are you after my small hole too?

Attached: small hole.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

Mahou ja~

Ironic since Kaito was totally a closet rapist with how adamant he was on hugging Kaede to feel her tits.