It's no masterpiece

It's no masterpiece.

Attached: 1-7-800x529.jpg (800x529, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
buffed.de/World-of-Warcraft-Spiel-42971/Specials/Ion-Hazzikostas-Interview-Patch-82-Azsharas-Aufstieg-1279023/
youtube.com/watch?v=bLXwtkl6CnQ
twitter.com/SwoleBenji/status/1116302490545340416
youtu.be/RhOSzkN2EkI?t=58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>best period in wows life time
>not a masterpiece

Why are WotLK and BFA rejects so seething over this?

Attached: 1526048998260.png (220x220, 40K)

This is though

Attached: UO.jpg (560x419, 77K)

I hate how popular runeshit is and how largely unaware anyone is of ultima.

But that's not BC

Yeah anyone whose not a braindead prole knows runescape is just a shitt dimestore UO

but BC was shit

Attached: Friendly clown.gif (1100x600, 465K)

Attached: honk3.gif (511x512, 105K)

>classic will be racist as fuck
We're going back bros.

Attached: 1531789234498.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

Yeah, BC was the shit.

I liked Wotlk a little bit more, still excited for classic. I want the old world back. I fucking hate the cata changes so much

>tfw both best games are coming back in 2019

Attached: boomthas.jpg (222x227, 9K)

It will obviously shit and you know it.
However, I can't wait for the seething threads from despaired classicfag boomer autists.

Attached: 8_500.gif (500x500, 1.33M)

Runescape was free and because of that a lot of children/young teens played it
UO had a monthly fee and came out at a time when always-online connections were still relatively rare, so it was mostly adults and people with good internet (college students etc.)

can't wait when you bfa fags have to play classic because your game is dead.

based and redpilled

Attached: hdboomer.png (680x582, 358K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

GUYS I'M LITTERALLY GOING TO CAUSE SO MUCH SHIT IN CLASSIC. I'M GOING TO MAKE BOTH HORDE AND ALLIANCE SUFFER. I'M GOING TO BE SO UNCONTROLLABLY NAUGHTY. I'M GOING TO BE LIKE CHAOS UNLEASHED. I'M GOING TO BE SO CHAOtIC THAT IF I ROLL PALADIN I'LL GET MY OWN EXCLUSIVE BUFF, BLESSING OF CHAOS. IT'S GOING TO BE INSANE MY DUDES. I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. THIS IS YOU, THIS IS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU

oh dude I'm just playing comfy wow vanilla haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo

AND THEN I JUST FUCKING KILL YOU. GO ON, RUN ALL THE WAY! GO ON! RUN BACK TO YOUR CORPSE! SEETHING AND CRYING ALL THE WAY! I AM GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NAUGHTY TROUBLE MAKER OF THEM ALL! CHAOS. PURE, PURE CHAOS. I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. LAKESHIRE? MORE LIKE IT'S -FUCKED- SHIRE.
THE CROSS ROADS? MORE LIKE WE'RE FUCKED ROADS.

IMAGINE BEING YOU GUYS. IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING YOU GUYS. -IMAGINE- ACTUALLY BEING YOU. HOLY FUCK. YOU'RE SO FUCKED. I AM GOING TO FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AT LEAST ONE. I'M ALREADY PRACITCALLY LEAKING CHAOTIC ENERGY. IF, and ONLY IF, you reply to this post BEFORE the THREAD DIES with "please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO" I MAY allow YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE. WHO KNOWS! MAYBE I WILL! MAYBE I WON'T! I'M JUST TOOOOOO NAUGHTY! HEHEHEHEHEHE

I MAY GIVE YOU MY BLESSING, I MAY NOT. DEPENDS IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY ENOUGH. IMAGINE NOT BEING CHAOS PILLED IN 2019+ TAX. IMAGINE. I AM CHAOS. GOD I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL THE TURNING POINT. ENTIRE PEOPLE TURNING TO ANGER, HATE, AND CHAOS, FORMING ENTIRE RAIDS TO KILL ONE ANOTHER. I WILL WATCH, AS THOUSANDS DIE, THOUSANDS LAY WASTE TO EACH OTHER. TRUE. UNFILTERED, CHAOS.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Attached: HEHEHEHEHEHE.png (226x223, 84K)

Is the most casual MMORPG made for normalfags that never playerd a MMORPG before.

We both know what they are going to use as damage control to take blame away from themselves and their inability to separate nostalgia from reality.

>Blizzard fucked it up!
>It's not REAL vanilla!
>It sucks because of discord!

It's silly to think these nostalgiacucks will use it as a lesson.

based and HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE pilled

Attached: 1540552317693.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

>classicfag boomer autists
Barely any boomer is hyped for Classic, most Classic "fans" are pserver retards that never played retail.

This.
I have stopped giving basis to what they say, when they don't use shitty wojaks or triggerwords to reply to you of cource. There is no logic in them. Now I am only in for the ride and the final drama and lulz. The threads are gonna be epic. Screencap this.

Attached: 1552490705468.jpg (1242x894, 122K)

Why isn't Yea Forums hype?

I hope someone makes a screenshot compilation from guys like you this will be hillary tier at the end when classic is the most successful mmo.

Attached: 1530522199797.png (1845x827, 181K)

we have a constant 500+ classic thread going, Yea Forums couldn't be more hype. there is another one right now kek

sup y'all it's me it's ya boy

>classic is the most successful mmo
I can't breathe...

Attached: looooool.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Yea Forums and wow players in general are hyped though. The only people in 2019 that still care about wow are the hardcore addicts, and BFA is the worst expansion to date, so Classic is the thing to look forward to.

be prepared for disappointment

>wow players in general are hyped though
Overstretch.
Yea Forums isn't all the WoW players. And not even the whole of Yea Forums is hyped about it.
Keep dreaming though.

WotLK went too far. But the first couple patches were alright.
Argent tournament artstyle sucked asshole tho.

I'm not saying they are, though. But BFA is literally dead in the water with Blizzard pretty much admitting to it, so if you care about WoW at all classic is the thing you're looking forward to.

>classic wow bad

Attached: npc.jpg (630x630, 23K)

Being "the best period" for a games life time or being a masterpiece don't mean the same thing, those two qualities ain't interchangeable.
Wow is a *deeply* flawed game on multiple levels but i do agree that vanilla felt like it had a clear vision about what it was and wanted to be despite the devs not being able to follow trough on it.

The subscription based model has been fatal in that regard, the game is actively out to waste as much of your time as it can so youd keep subscribing for one more month.

>But BFA is literally dead in the water with Blizzard pretty much admitting to it
Do you have an actual source for that or is it the usual?

Translated wholesale from German.
buffed.de/World-of-Warcraft-Spiel-42971/Specials/Ion-Hazzikostas-Interview-Patch-82-Azsharas-Aufstieg-1279023/

>In BfA we had many unrelated features (heart of Azeroth, island expeditions and war fronts). In hindsight , we would have had to concentrate completely on one or two of these features instead of focusing on all three features in parallel. One of the biggest problems of the three features was to reward players with some sense and individuality. The feedback from the island expeditions, for example, was that players did not see the point behind Azerite's farm because of problems with the heart of Azeroth. Thus, both features leveraged each other out.

>The heart of Azeroth is definitely something we regret very much . We work hard to pull our lessons from community feedback. With the heart of Azeroth, we've tried to build on the legion artifact weapon system and improve it. From the point of view of the team, artifact weapons were a great success as a feature. As for the progress and adaptation of the artifact weapons, you could unlock in the first two to three months, more and more traits and special bonuses in the weapon. Over the remaining months, however, the system became less and less interesting, as new points in the weapon brought only minimal improvements, the way of playing hardly changed and left the player no real choice.

>nononooooooooo it won't be successful trust me

cope more.

Attached: 1544804448369.jpg (770x711, 178K)

Ion Q&A confirmed there would be no major class changes until next expansion. If you ask anyone what the biggest problem with BFA is they'll obviously say class design because it's atrocious this time around.

Now if you want to be dense on purpose and say "but they didn't explicitly say it!" you can do that, but the fact they basically said they're not working on the biggest issue until next exp basically all but confirms most hands on deck are working on the next expansion while they trickle some more content to BFA and call it a day.

>being this delusional

Attached: pot.jpg (1024x814, 98K)

It’s the laugh without the tear, the hope without the fear
We are coming....

That second translation is pretty spotty. Especially the first sentence but maybe that's just my autism
>If you ask anyone what the biggest problem with BFA is they'll obviously say class design because it's atrocious this time around.
I'd actually disagree but that could be because I play warlock and Demonology is the most fun it has been in ages and affliction isn't just trashing everything anymore.
Demo might actually just be as fun as it was when it still hat meta

I love how you passive aggressive niggers (assuming you’re not samefagging) come in every time with the same recycled shit and then play the victim when nobody takes you seriously.
If you’re wondering why you keep getting called trannies, it’s because you’re using their exact same playbook.

Anyone practicing for launch?

So far I got rogue mapped out decently. Doing tests to see which 1-60 ends fastest with the most gold.

Got sword and dagger progression mapped out for every level, but need to start doing research to map out gear as well.

Attached: Minecraft SwoleBenji.png (1503x818, 246K)

why do you lunge to insist at maximum autism that every even thinly negative word spoken about your relic is some kind of seething?

I haven't tried demo lock but I've tried WW and BRM monk, SP(my favourite since wotlk), Outlaw and subtlety and MM and they were all fucking miserable to play, and most people seem to agree in general.

Most classes are in a bad spot. What happened here was simple

Blizzard removed tons of shit in Legion, to make way for barebones classes that were completed with whatever expansion only system they wanted to add
The artifact system was pretty good, and with artifacts and legendaries your class felt pretty filled by endgame. You were still getting shit at Max level, and it worked well.

Then they removed all of this and added the horrible azerite system, which gives you boring ass traits. So the result is a gutted class that is now missing the system on top, so it feels awful.

>Classic gets big numbers when it releases
>Classicfags laughing, saying they love the game and all their dreams come true
>1 month later, rumblings in /Classicchads/ that some fags aren’t happy with just molten core and UBRS.
>Blizzard not reporting numbers
>2 months later ZG rushed out as the playerbase gets more whiny about the lack of things to do
>Classic hate threads regularly on Yea Forums
>4 months later, AQ is out
>After the initial event servers start reflecting Silithus in becoming a desolate wasteland, with bugs
>6 months, this is it, now or never. Naxx comes out
>Larger reflux of people, ready to fight warcrafts “Hardest” raid ever.
>The three servers that are left after merging are filled to the brim and actually have queue times.
>Naxx releases
>Guilds go to Arachnid quarter first, they know Patchwerk is a bit of a free win so want to take on a challenge.
>Get to Syndragosa in one night and only stop due to time constraints.
>Naxx cleared before 24hrs pass by some Top10 mythic guild
>Pserver people angry because any bugs in the system would be different due to differences in engine
>Everyone else angry because Naxx is easy now that we have databases of Vanilla and Internet that isn’t dial-up
>Classic servers reduced to Rpers and people who have Naxx on farm for whatever reason
>Blizzard allows character transfer from Classic servers to Retail at $120
>2 years later
>TBC servers announced
>Classic is now one megaserver filled with Trannies and Autists
>Burning Crusadefags start being as annoying as Classicfags now
>cycle repeats

Just don’t play WoW

because it is I think Mad made a good video about this entire thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLXwtkl6CnQ

I wasn't debating you, or anyone.
I was telling you what IS going to happen. I don't care to hear your arguments. I've heard them before plenty of times and they are wrong.
Time will prove you are an idiot.

Memes. Memes is all you can master.
Oh, but the lulz will be real.

Of cource, I will be kind of sad seeing you slowly coming out more and more from your holes, saying that classic it's not exactly like before. Like you experienced it 15 years before.
But then I will remember all the hype autism and chain-link threads you spammed for months, as well as all the obnoxious and smug attitude towards anything that's not classic, and then I will realize that you poor motherfuckers had it coming with your nostalgia goggles.

Attached: 1577280765500.jpg (306x316, 20K)

I want to make a tanky healer, how is this build?

Attached: tankhealer.png (625x430, 469K)

>no blood elf

Attached: th.gif (580x433, 1.57M)

>first couple of patches
You mean 3.1 only right? Naxx rehash and 2 one boss raids sucked

Not quite my immortal tier fanfic, but hovering around there.

I think you mean
>1 week
>servers literally blow up as EVERY WHITE HUMAN BEING PLAYS 24//7
>One month in all non whites are executed
>Yeah, White prides
>We are home
We are going home bros....

I legit feel so sorry for these people in their late 20s desperately wanting to go and pay blizzard a monthly fee so they can relive their memories of when they didn't have debt and relied on their mother's cooking. Wake up and play games that are actually good

MMOs are dead and some of you losers need to understand this. Classic will fucking die, classic was only "hard" because of the lack of resources and potato internet. The grind isn't even a grind compared to other MMOs, and the challenge the game presents is laughable (OMG I HAVE LIVING BOMB ON ME? I MOVE AWAY FROM RAID I AM GOOD PLAYER LOL)

Do yourself a favour and just don't bother you degenerates

Remember not to kill any girl gamer streamers or they and their beta orbiting army will mass report you.

twitter.com/SwoleBenji/status/1116302490545340416

Dead on arrival.

Release date pushed up.

this and Discord will ruin WoW Classic 100%, no more grouping up because everyone and their mother will be in a tranny Discord clique

>Get to Syndragosa in one night and only stop due to time constraints.

I know who you meant here but I'll still make fun of you.

just thottbot it bro

I see. after month of "home" shilling, its time for reverse "negative" shilling. Anything just to keep a thread on first page. Pathetic

Actually yes it is.

I say this as someone who wasn't even particularly fond of it, but classic WoW is technically, visually and design wise a masterpiece. It's up there with other exceptional games like RCT2, Homm3 and Riven, which are possibly the best games of their respective genre, of all time. Period.

There are very few 10/10 games, but WoW in its classic iteration - untainted by the mongoloid whining of the fag community - definitely is one of them.

Doesn't really matter if other MMORPGs did this or that better, the overall end product was at the highest quality level that genre had seen up until that point - and in many regards it's still up there. Just look at other MMORPGs and how lacking they are in their original versions compared to vanilla wow. Even without content patches it still blows most other MMORPGs out of the water.

Attached: 1393352143900.jpg (324x299, 22K)

I played through everything in vanilla besides naxx and i dont give a shit about classic coming back, its a nostalgia meme

>being so entrenched in your war that you actually use manlet tears as a weapon
Beyond saving

We're separate people dawg.

Honestly if you don't find sexually harassing girl gamers in VR the toppest of tier trolling you're a normie-reddit tier cuck.

youtu.be/RhOSzkN2EkI?t=58

One day I'll have an apartment, get a VR, then start fingerbangin those hoes while their orbiting beta friends try to white knight for them.

Piss off manlet

But it's home..