Has anyone made a version of Dustbowl that's just the first stage?

Has anyone made a version of Dustbowl that's just the first stage?
Also, TF2 thread

Attached: Tb3vjqC[1].jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGs8nLgyQkQ
arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/02/after-10-years-this-significant-team-fortress-2-bug-has-been-fixed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump
Give me an answer guys please

Why? Wouldn't it last like 1 minute?
Also OP can't bump his own thread

rate my pyro

Attached: pyro.jpg (1366x768, 104K)

>Why?
Because Stage 1 is my favorite part of the map.
>Wouldn't it last like 1 minute?
I have seen BLU lose quite alot on stage 1, it can last pretty long.

Rate mine

Attached: Screenshot_17.jpg (352x437, 22K)

*ahem*
youtube.com/watch?v=yGs8nLgyQkQ

Attached: 1554857720192.jpg (789x702, 48K)

Fuck, are you from webm related?

Attached: pyromain copies meme.webm (720x406, 2.62M)

>he buys and wears cosmetics

Attached: 4190076382451.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

based

Stop shilling your shitty channel

t. assblasted F2P child.

>Posting 21st century anime
Leave

>if it isn't muh ecelebs like soundsmith and uncle dane it must be someone shilling their own channel

"I've been found out"

>A sataniaposter making sense for once
Based, You can't improve on perfection. Putting gay hats on this absolute chad is like spraying your burger with bottles of mustard and ketchup.

Attached: 4eefda7c3344c598946171664510e396--masculin-character-inspiration.jpg (720x960, 47K)

cute/10

>Nobody has answered my question yet
I POST THIS IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD I SEE WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE FUCKING IGNORE THE FUCKING QUESTION THIS IS FUCKING INFURIATING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: hammer.png (385x249, 102K)

No, because anyone with sense stopped playing TF2 10 years ago.

TF2 is unironically better than it's ever been, stop wearing rose-tinted glasses.

>it's another spy backcapping episode

>TF2 is unironically better than it's ever been
That's objectively incorrect.

Anyone with sense stopped playing video games a decade ago.

Attached: 1527988221616.gif (300x169, 349K)

it's a you have 4 scouts while on defense

Attached: 2-ble Chin.jpg (500x491, 47K)

I used to, but now I realise how much of a fucking retard I was. I wish I could disable all cosmetics.

Just looked through Gamebanana, no such thing. Look for it on TF2maps.net or make it you lazy nig

stage 2 is way more comfy faggot

I'm literally shit at computers and even I could make a stage 1 only map by just going into Hammer Editor and deleting a lot of shit until it made sense

>tfw unironically bough a fedora when manco store update released
I feel ashamed

You're objectively a faggot.

>its a play soldier again or get stomped into oblivion episode

Not him but go ahead and tell me a specific time when TF2 was supposedly better than today.

I suffered from this syndrome so much I went searching for a good community server again and miraculously found one in AU

Add an option to instantly join any casual server with open slots, and make that the default
Separate the votemap at the end of the game be all the same gamemode
Add player destruction maps, and add it to the MAIN gamemodes as the pseudo DM mode.
Make the backstab hitbox the same as the "back" hitbox of the backburner
Delete competitive
Make every default melee unique per class
Remove random crits
Fuck dustbowl
Fuck 2fort
Fuck turbine
thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 1539723900762.png (699x746, 611K)

Reminder
After a certain shooting in NZ, vast majority of internet providers cut off acces to 4chins but its okay Im ready to keep posting this every tf2 thread now that Ive figured out how to bypass it
Also fuck off Dane we know you shill your videos here

Attached: 9hj2e0kj5lb11.png (899x570, 161K)

Though break was peak TF2.

>not proudly wearing your cheater's lament and grizzled veteran badge

Based aussie

Dane will competitively play Engineer later today in a RGL match, are you ready?

t. baddie that needs his rng crutch

Cant wait to see him fuck up again
Hey Dane hows the channel

Attached: vedditonceagainbtfod.jpg (827x867, 237K)

>missing a whole bunch of bugfixes relative to today: for example the MAJOR bug with hit registration arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/02/after-10-years-this-significant-team-fortress-2-bug-has-been-fixed/ was in 2015 tf2
>deleted Claidheamh Mor
>still had cancer version of Dead Ringer
>buffed Phlogistinator
>took Axtinguisher from a decently balanced and skill-based Powerjack alternative to literally, completely useless
>had cancer version of Darwin's Danger Shield
>Reserve Fucking Shooter cancer
>Didn't have the 7% buff to Spy movespeed that allowed him to catch up with running Medics and made him slightly less of a joke
>didn't have the cheaper teleporters or buffs to Eureka Effect for Engineer
>had the cancer version of Short Circuit and Pomson
>Pyro had the old shitty "stun" airblast hit detection and janky as fuck Flamethrower projectile mojo, as well as always full duration afterburn even if you only burned them for a second
>had cancer old version of Crit-A-Cola
>missing a whole bunch of fun weapons, cosmetics, taunts, and maps
what were the positives of tough break relative to modern tf2 again?
take off the nostalgia goggles

>no rebuttal
Baddie btfo

So is this removed from the game? Like 2011 only?
t. noob that just came back
Also, any good Spy players here? General tips? I wanted to play medic but it's kind of annoying relying so much on people

Attached: rheerherh.jpg (632x329, 23K)

Characters can actually look better with the right cosmetics though
just don't wear anything post 2015

>Not using the burly beast

Fuck off dane
Stop playing engineer and try and actually win a game for once

Attached: 1542852015540.jpg (1024x569, 127K)

what If i like the more military inspired items?

You can only use that when halloween mode is enable or if there's a full moon going on irl.
Don't play spy but at this point don't expect his disguises to fool any decent players.

>phlog
>scorch shot
>pocket medic
>enemies in tight hall way
>mfw

Attached: Happy Palpatine.jpg (670x397, 45K)

But is it unobtainable?

post loadouts

You first, baddie. Maybe if you knew how to play the game you wouldn’t need your crutch.

There is already military items before 2015

Seriously though I never understood why people killstreak their weapons. When I play casual I dn't need a counter to see what I did in a single life. I now when I stomped some scrubs or when I get stomped

Attached: sandwitch.jpg (640x480, 126K)

>Also, any good Spy players here? General tips?
best choices for your loadout are
>knife: stock or big earner
>gun: stock or l'etranger (it got a nice buff, now it adds to max cloak meter).
don't use ambassador, it's dead as a dodo
>watch: stock or cloak and dagger (it got a nice buff).
don't use dead ringer, it's dead as a dodo

also Spy's speed got buffed by 7%, now he can run at the same speed as medics and you can outrun all 100% speed classes as a result, so that's a big change.
you also get a very slight amount of damage resistance and reduction of DoT effect duration while invisible

overall though, spy is still a weak class, but he has improved slightly since 2011.

Nah

yeah but there's way more after 2015
the coldfront set was sissmass 2017 and I think it looks good

is your keyboard broken or something

>:( why even label it as a 2011 item, then? I guess I have no cool shit
Thanks user, appreciate the help

it adds a shine to your weapon and an eye effect on 5+ &10+ killstreaks

when the game was fresh and adding new in-game content, videos and comics to get excited about

what the fuck is this shit? use a reaction image like a normal fucking human being

Attached: f.jpg (158x168, 9K)

Sure thing, user!! Sorry for that! I won't do it again :D

Attached: 1540885680514.jpg (2000x2000, 909K)

Look at my spy

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1366x596, 140K)

No worries man, also i should mention spy has more max cloak than he used to have, and pyro afterburn duration is now based on how long you've been burning

Looks great
simple but stylish

>eye-catcher
randomshitiputonbecauseineededaslottofill.jpg

>in-artstyle
good job

Do people like the recent balance changes? I feel like they just made a lot of things more unfun and changed things that didn't need to be changed.

>Do people like the recent balance changes?
Yes, for the majority of the changes
>I feel like they just made a lot of things more unfun and changed things that didn't need to be changed
You rely on poorly balanced weapons to gain an edge over other shitters, and when those poorly balanced weapons go away and you have to try, you have less endorphins, so you personally say "the game is less fun."
but for everyone else enjoying more variety in weapon choices, it's more fun
big picture

Thank you :D
Actually it is intentional. I traded up pretty hard for that eyepatch. I'm trying to go for a Raoul Walsh look, though I'm still trading my way to some other more appropriate pieces.

Attached: raoul-walsh.jpg (421x300, 37K)

Okay, that makes more sense then. Otherwise the eyepatch clashes with the overall style pretty badly, and if I saw it ingame I wouldnt make the connection at all.

You have ten seconds to defend the phlog.

>heavily rewards the player for doing something they should be doing anyways
>makes them less useful to their teammates and lowers skill ceiling by removing airblast
>can be chained effortlessly or used to spawn camp more effectively than a splash damage class
>has fucking uber during crit activiation for reasons that nobody on this mortal coil will ever understand
>encourages and solidifies pyro as a retard class for shit players who need tunnel vision and constant free crits to play
Just remove it from the fucking game

easy
>No random credits

Post sign

I feel like the change to Sandman was unnecessary as the weapon didn’t really do all that much to begin with and all the change did was make the game less fun for the people that wasted their time on the gimmick. I also feel like the effective range of the Ambassador is a little too short but it having damage falloff is nice.
On an unrelated note, I’d love to see the Enforcer reworked into something actually worth using since I love snub-nose revolvers.
>no airblast
>no random crits
>can’t put out teammates and in order to be effective can’t use the man melter either
Simply git gud.

here you go

Attached: 859849 - Maniacpaint Mega_Man Mega_Man_ZX Pandora.jpg (1224x1551, 1.25M)

I can't

There is no defending it. It got nerfed, its shit. I can't defend saying it's an okay weapon or a good one.

Nice

>I feel like the change to Sandman was unnecessary

Attached: 1552798528610.png (700x860, 182K)

I don’t even use the sandman. I just think it was a pointless change that ruined it for those that did. It was a bad weapon to begin with, now it’s worthless.

I got a weapon "idea"
What if you just give a flare gun to scout? It would give the sun on a stick some use and it won't be as op as the sandman + cleaver combo because you have to run up to your enemy and melee them.

>sandman+cleaver
>op
nani the fuck

not him, but it was crazy op with the old sandmand+fast respawning cleavers
I used it a lot

It really wasn’t.

>one of the game's best classes being able to spam the fastest moving projectile in the game which could remove the victim's movement AND ability to attack for 1-7 seconds, every 10 seconds, was "bad" and "worthless"
go shitpost on some other thread, you're almost as bad as the deadgame posters

Haven't played in about 10 years, is it worth it or even possible to get back into it or have I missed too much?

>adc main, never play much else
>play support since im bored as fuck
>do really well in 2 games
>adcs from both games add me

Kind of a shitty feel

Attached: 1535402956201.jpg (395x392, 24K)

the core gameplay is still there, but you'll need to lean a bunch of new weapons and re-learn some old ones.
also, community servers are mostly dead, you can thank quick play and casual and also places like reddit complaining about how they got banned from one server so all community servers are bad for that.

he doesn't really need to learn any new ones so much as learn to play against a few which change up the rules, like wrangler
almost everything stock is viable in a pub so he doesn't have to learn any new weapons if he doesn't want to

community servers aren't dead, they take up about 40% of the playerbase. it's just that the servers aren't necessarily what you or I like, but they're very much alive
definitely worth getting back into, i mean the skills you need for tf2 will probably still be pretty ingrained if you've been playing any other fps during that time

Who should we email at valve to get arena mode back in the game lads?

Most developers keep their lips shut so your only chance is Gabe Newell himself. But I doubt he will because people hated Arena Mode. What should be developed is another Medieval mode update

I don't know, I would say even simple weapons in concept (ie. the beggars bazooka) do change confrontations in subtle ways that you'll need to learn, obviously not something game braking, but it's not the same as tf2 in 2009

and that's why I said "MOSTLY" dead, vanilla rotation, or servers with some high quality custom maps are gone, replaced by 24/7 orange/2fort/turbine/hightower cancer servers

>Another medieval mode update
That's pretty good, for me I'd like them to have alternative game modes pre-selected by default in match making(to give them more players) and then release a couple of updates that add 3/4 maps per mode. TC, Passtime, Medieval etc.

Also they should put something on the start screen to show when a community event is happening (e.g. that MvM thing happening at the moment) and should bring back team-switching to casual servers.

It's peacocking so medic sluts pick me over you
It works

Attached: 1531955146438.jpg (499x482, 62K)

I don't know but I've definitely seen a few versions of dustbowl around like that christmas version

>loses 15 HP
>loses his hitscan secondary
>all for two subpar projectiles that both had to land at a substantial distance for less than two meatshots worth of damage
git gud retard maybe then you wouldn’t have had problems with bad weapons

>tell me a specific time when TF2 was supposedly better than today.
2007-2008. Cosmetics, the Mannconomy, and F2P ruined the game and now it's only played by poorfags, third-worlders, and retards. Which are you?

removing grenades ruined tf2

>Separate the votemap at the end of the game be all the same gamemode
Ask me how I know you didn't play the game in over a year, I didn't read anything else afterward, child.

Pre-F2P
Game was a lot better and no shitter youtubers who influence every fag to "balance" the game
>Pic very related

Attached: 1552883331731.png (621x702, 112K)

I one day hope Soldier gets nerfed banners taken away and given to Heavy
so I can see every Soldier main on Youtube start screeching about how unfair it is that they can't pub stomp

>all of 2 people email valve because that's precisely how many people give a shit about the mode
Valve works fucking slowly enough already, I don't know what you're thinking in asking them to spend their time doing something you fully well know nobody would be interested in

>loses 15hp
what meaningful damage thresholds does that change lol? he might as well lose 1hp and it would make about the same amount of difference
>>loses his hitscan secondary
where was the guillotine combo mentioned in that entire post you retard
sandman was broken even by itself let alone with the combo
>git gud retard
yes, you should definitely take your own advice here so you don't rely on stun and slow crutches to actually kill people
back to overwatch bud

last time I played tf2 was october last year, so I forgot about it, sorry if that made you mad for some reason.

>good at every class but pyro because he’s fucking awful to play
>like using the detonator for jumps, eat shit when I use it because I’m no sketchek
>switch to scorch shot
>suddenly axe-ing motherfuckers questions all day every day
You lose out on those god tier jumps but direct hits with the scorchshot might as well just hold the enemy in place for a couple seconds. You can just devil may run up on a nigga and bop em with the Axtinguisher since it applies full afterburn.

Attached: 86B38B43-5027-4B56-B71C-BC91FDE61FBE.jpg (204x248, 9K)

>Sandman was OP by itself
Holy fucking shit you are so bad at this game if you actually think this

Attached: FFFF6096-135B-4ACE-8CEC-D238D53E55F2.jpg (350x468, 27K)

looks like the americans just woke up on the East Coast, ready to shit their awful, awful opinions onto the thread

you're going to hear such hot takes as:
>REEEEEEEEEEEE compfags! comfpags!! commfoppppaggggsss!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>remove random crits valve why wont you do it valve fuck you why wont you do it????
>Sandman/Caber Good!
>Look mommy I posted the heavy banners headcanon again! Are you listening yet?
>What the fuck why did the game go F2P? I can't comprehend that the game was literally on the brink of dying prior to the update please rape my face
>DED GAM DED GAM DED GAM
And of course, Wojak spam

Attached: AaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (192x197, 87K)

>if you've been playing any other fps during that time
I haven't, TF2 was the last online game I played, I'm a poor fag who never has current gen

>I NEED SLOWS AND STUNS TO FUNCTION IN AN FPS GAME
>calls others bad
In that case, tf2 is definitely worth getting back into, because if you want to play any other fpses the skills you learn in tf2 will transfer across pretty nicely

Attached: y o u.jpg (639x439, 20K)

>almost 4000 hours in game, over 800 on sniper
>still can’t headshot a revved heavy slowly walking in a straight line

Attached: 4L_jBbvAefk.jpg (233x228, 14K)

>Being this retarded
Dumb poofta

Attached: 111111111111.png (1334x750, 936K)

aside from Heavy getting banners you just threw shit at a wall hoping that something would stick.
sounds like something a soldier main would do

Based Satania poster

I don't fucking understand how fucking sniper works in tf2, I just see mid/high level play and they just literally shoot the air and get headshots mostly

It’s just flicking instead of tracking 90% of the time, so while I look past them I still click their head mid flick. In game the animations and sound can’t keep up so it looks like I shoot 2 feet to the side of their head.

do you know how to airstrafe yet?

That's one method, but flicking may be hard for some people to do as a primary headshot strat. I personally use a timing method where you use wasd instead of flicking to line up shots which might be easier for some people.

>implying I’ve ever used the sandman
I love how you retards can only ever repeat this as nauseam when btfo
If you think the Sandman was OP at any point other than when it could stun Ubers, you are a certified nigger.