Early mini boss who you don't even need to fight is one of the hardest enemies in the whole fucking game

>Early mini boss who you don't even need to fight is one of the hardest enemies in the whole fucking game

Quality game design right there.

Attached: shikibu_toshikatsu_yamauchi.jpg (840x505, 76K)

>Stealth kill one bar
>Get near the stairs, dodge when needed, sometimes press L1 but keep spamming combat arts and axe
>Dead

No the issue is spear parries take different timing that sword parries and fthereford need to be learned but once you do it’s not that hard

You’re just not a quality player

Hes one of the easier minibosses.
>stealth blow
>mikiri when he thrusts and deflect the follow up for a stagger
>when he charges his swing attack literally just walk behind him
ded

I've beaten the game 3 times and the only miniboss that still sometimes gives me problems are the snake eyes. Those fuckers are brutal.

The biggest problem is probably mikiri counter doesn't actually stop him, as he has followup attacks right after. You just have to pay attention and not think that just because you parried or countered him, he'll be open to an attack.

Basically, git gud

Attached: seven spear.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

He’s hard?

Random fucking purple ninjas are harder than him.

Wow so hard to mikiri counter and then parry again right after.

Also op you can stealth attack him and get a free deathblow

You can cheese snake eyes with the saberu it even says in the items description they are weak to it

snake eyes is such a shit fight. I cheesed the swamp one. The grab range is blatantly broken. Not only that but both times the arenas are ugly as sin. Snake eyes feels like a shitty afterthought boss

god I hate casuals

He is honestly really easy once you figure him out. Also the way to get to him by stealth is so fucking easy there is no excuse

>The grab range is blatantly broken
Nah, you're just bad.

I'm not interested in cheese but I didn't know that about Sabimaru. Interesting.

>getting mad that a optional hidden boss is hard

They Snake Eye guys are fucking HARD. I completely agree.

he filters you out if you dont know how to mikiri
i wish he was a mandatory boss, it teaches you to pay attention to attack types and when to makiri

Just jump, faggot

There's a 90% chance that you're just dodging too early if you're getting hit by the grab.

The guy in the dungeon right next to him is way, way harder.

I honestly don't get why you fags say this. He's easy as fuck.

You know who was hard? The first fucking ogre that grabs you. Died like 30+ times to him.

The one armed Ninja guy?

He's a total pushover. I beat him almost exclusively with the loaded spear. The enemy of that fight is the confined environment and shit camera.

>cant beat him, go kill spearfag
>completely forgot about him
>come back 12 hours later with a fat ass healthbar and a bunch of skills and passives
>hehe this is gonna be easy
>he still kills me the first retry
I want to blame the cramped space fucking with your camera but god damn he still shit on me hard

Attached: 1427169681942.png (1280x634, 656K)

>died 6 times to seven spears
>beat lone shadow first try

Attached: 1478657501994.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

Kek wait till Ashina Castle gets attacked and you have to deal with 30 of them

>dude just cheese him
Nice (((skill))) my dudes. Soulsbornes truly are the hardest games...

Attached: 1394523417709.jpg (720x416, 38K)

Literally almost every game ever made has some form of cheese.

As long as those don't go for the direct kill on my camera.
>The enemy of that fight is the confined environment and shit camera.
A very formidable enemy. I'm not saying he was harder for the right reasons, but that shit fucked me up hard unlike Seven "let me trip over myself like a retard after deflect" Spears.

You have to fight 2 in the dojo in Ashina Castle. At the same time for a mini boss

Who /somenakedfuckwithastick/ here?

Attached: somenakedfuckwithastick.png (1039x779, 1.26M)

It can be deflected. For whatever reason it’s considered at attack, you just have to delay your deflect.

You can sneak in to the room and puppeteer the one in the corner.

I can't remember, are there actually 7 of these guys running around?

Attached: 1509231365260.gif (296x335, 70K)

just two

Honestly, I was all on board calling her grab broken until my retarded ass realized holding B during a dodge actually extends it. Without it the evade window felt stupid tight, but I pretty much never got grabbed again after making sure to hold B and it made the Snake Eyes fights trivial, even with bell demon on.

He's really not. He has so many opportunities to mikiri counter him, you can destroy his posture in less than a minute. The only thing you need to remember is that even after a mikiri counter he'll sometimes follow up with another attack.

>hit
>dodge
>hit
>dodge
Repeat until
Dead
Hard game
Kek

>hardest enemies
Just learn spear patterns. It will help you later.