Game censored

>Game censored
>Discussion censored
why are western devs so triggered by anime?

Attached: 81sn1f4xApL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x938, 310K)

Pretty depressing that this is the only thing people have to talk about regarding this game

roasties threatened by superior 2d

Yea Forums will never talk about good games

Westerners are triggered by anything sexual.
Over time, anime has become..."political".
Leftists have noticed that the biggest alt-right smugposters on twitter and misc social media almost always tend to gravitate towards anime, use anime girls as avatars, etc.
Anime is becoming synonymous with alt-right lately, and leftists are starting to think that it needs to be "contained".
Wich is dumb, but that's just how things are developing.

For now, this is all there is to it. Only a few retards will buy a censored game. They've literally put effort into destroying their product.

YOUNG GIRLS BAD

>third person mystery dungeon kusoge featuring children and typical Japanese lewd stuff

why bring this kind of games to the west, specially with Sony's politics? it's obvious that it was going to be censored and the few people that give a shit won't buy it because of that, or already bought the non censored Japanese version

Attached: 127169169.jpg (640x360, 79K)

You already have a containment thread for this game.

It wouldn't be worth buying even if it was uncensored.

Also
>Vita game
>Don't release it on Vita
>Ask full price

>kusoge
?
> featuring children
Dude it's not fapbait like Compile Heart
There is ONLY ONE SCENE which a 14 year old appears with big boobs

Does Yea Forums actually care about this game?

i'm interested in the premise, just waiting for the price to go down.

It's already $0

This. Ill wait for the clearance rack.

sorry, i'm not a poorfag. i actually buy aa games because i'd like them to continue being made.

What did they censor?

>I'm not a poorfag
>I'm waiting for the price to go down
bro?

i've never heard of it but it looks dumb and i'm glad you nerds got fucking rekt lol

I was before it was censored

Attached: 1554952269194.gif (430x270, 160K)

You can't win with this one. Buy Iron Rain if you want to support the budget bracket, but don't support censorship.

it's not worth $60. $30 would be a more reasonable price.

Censorship apologist

I do. Grimrock II was amazing and this could have been a lot better than it.

Anyone disliking the skill trees in the game? There's so much fluff crap in it you feel like your forced to save for the crafting and utility ones which feels like really bad game design. I dont want to look up a guide to see if this combat skill is worth it or not. Also farming shite like finding specific items for upgrades from the random beach spawns on the ruins just makes the game grindier for no good reason.

Attached: 1539456342776.jpg (603x791, 101K)

it's not worth $30. $20 would be a more reasonable price.

If you buy this game you are the kind of subhuman who buys a house knowing the realtor will through half of it with a wrecking ball.

because it's objectively superior to the kike shit they've been force-fed their entire lives so it makes them uncomfortable and insecure

Saw a video on this and it looks hot as fuck. Does the Japanese version have an English option? Or did anyone upload the child bedtime scenes anywhere?

Attached: 1554960181678.jpg (1299x401, 261K)

Then how come not even piratefags discuss it?

Zanki Zero Marketing

>censored
Not even for free.
Newly released DRPG with unique premise FROM THE PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT YOU DANGITRONPAUL never even made it to any of the top 10 steam list, even when it was advertised by steam.
Fuck censorship.

They wouldn't have cared if not for this controversy. Hell, the game flopped in Japan.

>cookie-cutter jrpg flopped even in its home country
>not even fanservice could save it
forget the censorship, it's a bad game no matter what

Yea Forums only pretends to care about the latest AAA shit for a week then forgets about it rinse and repeat.

How about a Switch port without cuts. They I will buy your game.

Why don't you nerds learn chink already? It's fucking easy, in a year you'll already be reading Monobeno fluently

anime is for brainlets and they need prechewed food.

Why do you care about a low effort, flash-tier game?

Nigger, there are 26 characters in the English alphabet that can be read in 5 different ways each depending on their position in a word. That's fine. But jap has 2000 common characters which act the same way. You just can't.

We don't. We just need something to shitpost with.

Can't talk about a game nobody bought.

What do you expect? People here are not keen to censorship and it's a deal breaker for them. You can't exactly discuss a game that lost you already with the marketing.

play the game degenerate

I hate how fucking easy I am to unnerve. When I heard my fair lady being hummed all distorted I put the controller down.

Switch can't run this. It's not a mobile/vita port

Have you seen at the hardware requirement for PC?
Switch can totally run this.