Preorder the fucking game

preorder the fucking game

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qNQdSTjOjPs
youtube.com/watch?v=3kJde3UG7xo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=6tnnMdjI_Go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i consider myself a sonyfag but this game looks fucking terrible

How the game is going to end because holy fuck these writers are so formulaic with their tropes:
>love interest dies
>man loses his best bro along the way too
>ending is a mixture of bitter sweet and full blown Titanic levels of disaster.

Attached: 1550456024664.png (900x675, 1.25M)

Does anyone give a shit about this?
>open world
>AAA
>western
>zombies
Four horsemen of the apocalypse

What the fuck does his hat say? Hebrew El Oregeon?

Farwell Oregon

but it looks awful

Didn't care about Spiderman or Horizon, don't care about this.

This game has "flash sale" written all over it.

me too honestly. the latest gameplay looks straight up unfinished

I already did, user.

No. It'll be $20 by the holiday season.

>open world survival zombie game
>but now with money

Attached: 1474796255888.png (273x255, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qNQdSTjOjPs
How so? The mechanics are deeper than most PlayStation exclusives. The game play loop seems confident and fun. All the instances in the world make it so that no two play throughs will ever be the same. This game is so underrated it hurts. Fuck you all.

I'm gonna watch that video, if I'm not convinced I'm gonna come back and tell you to fuck off.

>get review copy
>it sucks

Lmao

Did you rike it?

The fact that you cant even change the dudes fucking dumbass outfit throughout the whole game immediately makes it shit on top of everything else

poor man's LoU

Honestly it looks way fucking better than Naughty Dog's shit, it has ambition, I'm gonna see the reviews when it comes out but honestly it doesn't look bad at all.

>>get review copy
How?

I'm thinking about it because there's literally nothing else coming out this month or next

I have a sizeable backlog though

Attached: 1554338265071.png (495x395, 210K)

user, I already have! Digital deluxe :D

Im not a Sonyfag, but i usually really like Sony exclusives, but i agree on this it look like a bad copy of TLoU with way less appeal.
also, it's another damn zombie game...why they still make them? it's not 2011 anymore.

What I find hilarious is that Sony already has a franchise that is a zombie shooter and it's wildly successful, why the fuck make another one.

FINE, I did. I was going to wait a little longer to save more money up but fuck it fine. There. It's ordered. Limited Edition and all. Now leave me alone.

Attached: Azur-Lane-Crosswave.jpg (1063x747, 848K)

They probably thought TLoU wouldn't be so big when they started development.

Dreams is next week.

Wasn’t “lots and lots of zombies” a gimmick done by Dead Rising back in 2007, with a way more interesting premise and setting?

>Year of our lord 2019
>AAA platform exclusive zombo game
Whoever greenlit this is a fucking retard.

Attached: 1554083197537.jpg (442x330, 17K)

I consider myself one too and I still don't know shit about this game. Expected to see webm threads making fun of it by now at least

I don't think that Days Gone started development before the TLoU remaster, and at that time the game was already full of those 10/10 bullshit

No that looks bad

I'm thinking about it, along with MK. I want something to fall back on in case one or the other sucks BUT I believe both will be solid picks.

Attached: fwwrf.gif (349x248, 1.74M)

Can I kill Enterprise in this?

2012 called. They want their zombie fad game back.

>Pre-order
>AAA
HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: n1sJ7XN.png (1293x889, 1.55M)

Maybe, we haven't seen all the playable characters yet and we've only seen Purifier as a boss so maybe.

I can't put my finger on it but this game just looks aggressively boring.

No.
I was never gaga crazy over the zombie fad anyway, and this game has no stand-out or unique features that would make it interesting. It's just "A Zombie Game" with higher than average production values (I guess?).

I don't know why this is making me laugh so hard

Attached: New Days Gone Gameplay - 21 Things You Didn't Know.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

WHAT COULD PAWSIBLY GO WRONG

Kek.

Fact: Day Gone is originally developed for Vita

>preordering
>preordering cinematic trash

That's incredible, considering UE4 doesn't, never did, and was never planned to have a Vita branch.

Why do you make up lies, user?

>hiding in tall grass
>in casual biker clothes

Attached: [visible disgust].png (460x558, 181K)

>camera, animations, and models freak out for the initial swing
>finisher is a casual bonk

>not even using a first party engine

Attached: 43.png (1280x720, 447K)

>open world zombie game
came in half a decade too late, buddy, 2013 is that way

Was there any game in recent memory that looked this undoubtedly mediocre? Not even Anthem gave these vibes.

it looks like an updated state of decay without base building

and state of decay is fucking boring

>British accent

Attached: 9e4be2724ccad6e66a9858db2fce9457.jpg (499x324, 96K)

Anthem 100% looked mediocre, the only people who thought otherwise were die hard fanboys who stil cry "n-n-no it's not their fault! Its x's fault! ME:A was the b team not a reflection of the company!" and dipshits who didn't put two and two together of the flying mechanic being to skip an empty fucking world but be a totally rad gimmick.

youtube.com/watch?v=3kJde3UG7xo&feature=youtu.be

>no two play throughs will ever be the same
Oh yeah, slight differences, totally epic.

>that bit about the motorcycle actually having 4 wheels but the extra wheels are invisible with collision turned off because UE4 doesn't support bikes
that was funny

Attached: 1408166828361.png (800x487, 286K)

this looks like eurojank

I don't speak Muslim whats going on in this video

Not gonna preorder will probably buy it though...after a substantial price drop.

getting WarZ vibes from those shitty animations

>What, you didn't like our latest understaffed, overbudget AAA garbage? Time to chase the growth of VR, then.

Attached: 1550470301953.jpg (1046x761, 107K)

Ok, but not because I want to but because I need the serotonin rush that comes from being fiscally irresponsible

>May
>2019
>I....am forgotten

I hate games like this. I hate these cinematic games that play themselves and dumb everything down. Fuck you millennials and zoomers for supporting this and TLOU and the Uncharted series fuck you

Days Gone looks like utter trash with 1 dimensional, repeatative gameplay and a story that takes itself to seriously.
Just another basic western white dude with a gun game that will be forgotten in time and have zero impact on the industry or people's view on video games

>PS4 exclusive
dropped
If it was on PC instabuy

Attached: 1525218535148.jpg (579x576, 68K)

>Unreal Engine 4
2021 Epic Store Exclusive

Fuck off, stop preordering fucking games. Gaming is already fucked as it is, make the publishers bend over for us! Dont bend over and take theyre huge microtransaction'ers preorder cock. Its not a pleasant fuck and you'll be happier in the long run.

To keep it short. Days Gone is started as a Vita title

after watching the video, i don't know how to feel. the gameplay looks like it'd be more fun than a lot of the other third person storybooks, and i adore horde systems and huge packs of zombies. i really want to see those 500 zombie hordes he was talking about.
but at the same time, it's fucking boring. maybe it's just that the game lacks any novelty? about 10 years too late for the zombie hype train, couldn't care less about the story going by biker dude's "war is hell zombies bad" monologue in the trailer they keep hitting me with on hulu, and a better polished sony formula is just that.
side note: freaker sounds fucking stupid, your oc donut steal undead replacement doesn't need a special name you goddamn snowflakes

Attached: 1526700003741.png (469x413, 202K)

I'll probably look at a walkthrough for an hour then decide if it's worth buying as the game isn't really that great from what they have already shown

I don't understand how people can play games like this anymore. So it's like any of the 100's of Far Cry like games right? Open world. Craft moves. Get slightly stronger. Grind out repetitive shit rinse and repeat? How many times can you play the same fucking game?

wow it's the last of us, just with MORE zombies!

fucking bin it.

I've never played ubishit games. So i'm not tired of the formula. That said, I agree.

Hey do you guys remember the Last of Us hype? Remember when sonyfags and shill acolytes were preaching how Last of Us was the game that was to end all and start all shit? Yea, I remember all those videos and trailers and all those pre-orders....once the game came out it the story became the most compelling/epic/sob story game ever told but no one played the actual game because it was generic and repetitive. No one wanted to spend 50 hours worth of sneak-killing and dog-walking the girl when they could just watch the walkthoughs like a movie. Look, the point is Day Gone will be just that. Everyone will sit watch the walkthorughs for the story but won't bother to buy the game because no wants to play another open world shitfeast. I don't doubt Days Gone will be a shit game but it's going to be one of those games where the story is really long and great but the game itself will be repetitive and generic like Last of Us.

>tl;dr Day Gone will be like Last of Us. Good story boring gameplay.

The melee looks so fucking bad they should have just copied tlou

That game isn't going to matter to non-autists.

>years later, people still make posts about how TLoU has shit gameplay while saying that they didn't play it

TLoU had fine gameplay and a very fun multiplayer. Yea Forums's eternal butthurt over the game still tickles me to this day.

what's this?

>TLoU had fine gameplay and a very fun multiplayer.

Attached: 1546042479036.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Preorder L4D3 instead
youtube.com/watch?v=6tnnMdjI_Go

>Day Gone will be just that
user, in complex cases like this you shills need to get together and decide whether it's a movie game or a ubisoft open world clone. HZD is another one you shills are confused about, which one is it, it can be only one of those.

>episode 2: Jerusalem

Attached: 1496704545249.gif (480x270, 1.38M)

ya i beat my dog

>no local
That's a shame, but since it has singleplayer maybe it'll be good.

Nice webm, dude. It totally explains why TLoU's gameplay was bad.

>50 hours of sneak-killing and dog-walking the girl

It's hilarious because both of these things are in complete contradiction to what most people on Yea Forums bitched about: The fact that ammo scarcity was false as you could run-and-gun and Ellie would always find you ammo, bottles and bricks ere overpowered so you didn't really need to sneak that much, and that Ellie was invincible and couldn't ruin stealth, so it often broke immersion that you could largely ignore her the entire game right up until she runs right past an enemy that doesn't notice her because you're in sneak mode.

Nu-Yea Forums doesn't even read up on the shitposting they claim to be a part of these days.

>TLoU had fine gameplay and a very fun multiplayer
It was a dumbed-down metal gear with hold-hand mechanics.

Calling me a shill? Having doubts and not pre-ordering based on company name and trailers is what anyone who isn't a brainlet should be doing. Are you willing to pre-order a product we only know through trailers and speculations from soi journalists?

I don't need to explain myself to resetera faggots like you

Attached: 1514757137626.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

*IT'S MA'AM*

Attached: days-gone-e3.jpg (1387x705, 138K)

>plenty of ammo
>easy NPC hold-hand gameplay
>good gameplay! Everybody who disagree is shill!

Attached: 1381094958991.gif (500x500, 166K)

ah so you're just a console war nigger then. no reason to take you seriously.

>It was a dumbed-down metal gear with hold-hand mechanics.

What? The similarities with Metal Gear pretty much start and stop with the fact that the game was designed with the ability to drop in and out of stealth and open firefights with enemies. Why the fuck can't Yea Forums properly criticize this game 6 years later?

Hey guys he said the word nigger hes just like us!

KYS you pathetic resetera faggot

Attached: 1509688555363.webm (784x362, 2.93M)

Pretty sure all of those locations were important in the book or something

I said single player gameplay was fine, not good.
I didn't use the word shill once in my post.

I'm still the only person in this thread of conversation who has actual criticisms of the game because I played it. Hell, actually watching it before criticizing it would be a step up from you drooling retards who parrot opinions from people who haven't played it. The baseline is quoting that one video where the guy complains about too many ladders in the game; you could at least hit that bare minimum before pretending to have any kind of foot to stand on in shitting on a game.

Having doubts is one thing, calling an open world game a movie is another. Name one open world movie

>Why the fuck can't Yea Forums properly criticize this game 6 years later?
Your responses are all "wah wah Yea Forums won't understand! Butthurt! I'm not like Yea Forums" You realize you can just fucking leave right? No one on this board thinks the same and you yourself presents no defense to how decent Last of Us was. Gtfo sonyfaggot.

the main problem with the last of us was the general public acting like it was the second coming of vidya christ, so of course when hyper critical people from this board play it with that knowledge they have an even worse opinion that they would if it was more of a sleeper hit

Attached: 1447633717730.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

I have a better idea.

Attached: 1554965804541.png (614x772, 30K)

>Rub

WTF

>No one on this board thinks the same
I do

>you yourself presents no defense on how decent Last of Us was

Because who cares? It's an old game where the retard hivemind consensus, as apparent in your post, is that it was shit because it was shit.

Again, I find it hilarious how much butthurt TLoU caused. You're butthurt right now because someone is challenging you to name an actual criticism of the game, in the context that someone is saying Days Gone is going to be exactly like TLoU, but every time you reach for a tired talking point, you get told that you're a dumb faggot that can't even shittalk a game properly because you're just blindly following widespread opinion.

>You realize you can just fucking leave right?
>No one on this board shares your opinion so you're wrong!
>You're against the groupthink! You can leave if you don't like it!

Nu-Yea Forums seriously can't think for itself for even a single post.

I preordered it. In worst case I can sell it. It looks a bit uninspired, but they have stated they are relying heavy on story, even side kissions will be heavy on story and such + bike riding looks cool.
Last of us is linear, this is open world. Theres already huge difference baittard
Russian pidar

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-080012_Chrome.jpg (1440x1200, 601K)

>Russian pidar
Oh my God are you a hacker?

>Last of Us
>50 hours long
>no one played the game
>open world

Attached: 1510332766663.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

This dude like lives in 3019 and buys games for $20

Thats not me, I just know russians use rubles.
Subscribe to super_sus

I get kneejerk contrarianism and I even respect that position: The game has its knob slobbed on by so many people when it's only aggressively mediocre, so the reaction is to think it's a bad game.

That's an actual idea that could be a conversation. I think Days Gone isn't going to fall prey to TLoU syndrome because everyone has been writing the game off for a long time now and even the developers came out with some kind of statement that was along the lines of, "Yeah, our game looked like fucking garbage for a while, but we worked our asses off to fix it and make it better after all the feedback we received."

I imagine people will think it's a fine little game if Sony doesn't go crazy with the marketing and try shoving it down everyone's throats. Although I turned adblocker off for a little bit and it was the only ad that was being spammed on Youtube one day, so maybe they are forcing it. The ad is so boring and phoned in that I can't really tell.

>Nu-Yea Forums seriously can't think for itself for even a single post.

Attached: o7TOxn.gif (320x240, 2.03M)

I swear I keep forgetting this game exists.

Attached: sadpika.png (894x894, 851K)

STOP SMOKING WEED

Conceptually, sure.

But I dunno, considering that any gameplay can't really be copied into UE4, it's more of a "The game was initially for Vita, but then scrapped and restarted"

I guess some assets might've been kept but unless they modeled everything at a super low LOD I don't see how that would've affected anything

Where is that pic from user?