What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Fallout-4-Maxson-2 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

Overcompensating because his waifu Sarah loved the Chad Wanderer and not him

>Siding with the railroad

Attached: 1554835991109.jpg (200x236, 11K)

playing it rn and at fucking hell all the factions seems like they would be horribly annoying to side with

>Sarah is canonically dead

Attached: 1553482155817.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

For me, it's the institute.

Attached: TheInstituteFallout4MobileWallpaper.jpg (1242x2208, 449K)

The problem is the (((ghoul))) problem

He brings The final solution to the (((synth))) question

Attached: 1554837211866.png (540x467, 257K)

>killing off characters off game screen
Fuck developers who do this. So fucking sick of hack writers who take an extended ending from Fallout 3 and just null and void it.

Attached: 1549371947516.gif (498x356, 579K)

arrogant, too much power at too young of an age, really fucks with a person's head. If they are lucky, its Alexander the Great,

if not, it is a blazing failure

irl, the only real option would be MM merger w RR, and wipe out everyone else

>Railroad

They are abominations of mankind and technology. The same mistake that pushed mankind into the world of a nuclear fallout. They could be the final nail in mankind's coffin. They should be hunted down destroyed at all costs. Also, Ad victoriam!

Attached: 1200px-Fo4_Elder_Maxson.png (1200x675, 1.09M)

No, viable option would be to immediately kill "father," take the synth son and throw him into an vat of metal dissolving acid, and then take over the Institute while establishing that we're fucking done making Synths and allowing a bit more transparency between the braindead think tank and above ground.

Attached: 1550282093764.jpg (604x597, 32K)

>After her father died, Sarah assumed the position as the new elder. Shortly after her nomination, she died in combat.

Attached: SarahLyons1.gif (500x415, 1.09M)

>TFW no Brotherhood/Minutemen alliance

>Kill the guy who is the director of all departments and not really quite a de-facto ruler
>Expect them to just allow you to run things, especially with how they treat people who aren't from the Institute in the first place, especially after killing one of their most valued members

The Institute's writing was terrible, much like the rest of Fallout 4. None of the factions are good, the Minutemen are probably the best in the long run for protecting settlements and establishing some level of order, but there's no depth to them, and they insist on using those stupid fucking laser muskets and cosplaying as colonials. Modding fixes some of that, but it's all so stupid.

Attached: 20170618013124_1.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

It says something that whenever there's a thread about Fallout 4's factions, it's never a question of which is the best, it's a question of which is the most/least stupid. Even though New Vegas might not have fleshed out the Legion as much as it could have, you could still make a logical case for aiding most of the major and minor factions.

The Brotherhood don't give a shit about the people of the Wasteland, at least not under Maxon. He's sort of reverted back to the roots of the Brotherhood before Elder Lyons tried actually being open to the idea of helping people. They're isolationists who like to fuck power armor, and any alliance they might make would have to be defined as them explicitly in charge, which I don't think the Minutemen would be down with, especially with how the Brotherhood will just take supplies by force from locals after barging in with their big stupid Sky Cock zeppelin.

I still have arguments with friends over who would be best between the NCR, House, and Independent Vegas.

I personally like House the most, he has a plan, and I like not having the total responsibility of being the one in charge. I'm well compensated for my work, and I'd want for nothing. Benny tried to make a big play when he could have had all he could ask for if he'd settled for being House's protege, but his loss is my gain.

NCR I will work with fine enough, but I don't think they have any real business trying to take Vegas when they can't even protect it. They're a useful tool, and, as House puts it, a nation of customers.

Attached: 1544064248215.jpg (736x932, 46K)

That's what she gets for not wearing her helmet. Safety First.

His faggot hair was on too tight.

he was right

I'd be pissed too if my clothes had those blurry, flat, ugly ass textures

Just kill them all. I did that and then become overboss of the raiders.

Based