You know, I actually think the Switch being able to handle multiplats is a bad thing

You know, I actually think the Switch being able to handle multiplats is a bad thing.
Hear me out, we don't need another fucking machine to play multiplats at 30 fps in low settings, now with decreased resolution included. The Wii didn't have multiplats, but it was such a massive success that it had fucking exclusives.
I'm tired of the Switch having so many fucking multiplats, there's almost no people who have a Switch and don't have other platform, there's no point. I feel like we won't be seeing things like Fragile Dreams, Pandora's Tower, Trauma Center, Little King's Story, No More Heroes, Red Steel, Dead Space Extraction, RE Chronicles. In the current industry those games would be just multiplat, see the Ace Attorney trilogy.
If this was like the Wii times, the Switch would have probably got his own original Doom game adapted to its controls and with different levels, but right now we just get watered down Doom.

Attached: f8333642b6f1ff19977811bba2112bd27e3f2ab6bd736249f703a95f066eef86.jpg (680x988, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Single-platform_video_games
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The Wii didn't have multiplats
Wrong.
>there's almost no people who have a Switch and don't have other platform
Just like any other nintendo console ever released.
>Fragile Dreams, Pandora's Tower, Trauma Center, Little King's Story, No More Heroes, Red Steel, Dead Space Extraction, RE Chronicles
The Switch is literally getting more exclusives as we speak.
>If this was like the Wii times
It would be terrible and full of gimmicky motion controls on everything.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out, faggot.

>there's almost no people who have a Switch and don't have other platform
Then how do you explain literally anyone being excited for Skyrim on the Switch?

They're just excited to play on the go, I want to be excited about new games.

Portability

I'm just gonna reply to the only line of your post that is worth a damn.
>The Switch is literally getting more exclusives as we speak.
Still, not as many as the Wii was having, the success of the Switch just makes companies want to develop multiplats for the Switch, not exclusives. Nintendo has paid for all the exclusives the Switch has.

The Switch is the hybrid console. Game on the go or with tv. I can't carry my heavy computer around to game.

Attached: __aori_and_hotaru_splatoon_drawn_by_chichi_band__sample-e41ce08428778880baaec2976e12f187.jpg (850x526, 100K)

It's basically my Nintendo first party and indie machine. I play a ton of indie games so it gets a lot of use. Everything else I play on PC.

The Wii didn’t have multiplats.

You know, it's not as bad because since now the Switch unifies portable and home console you get all the games that you would get on the Nintendo handheld also here, but it's still not getting the exclusives the 3DS was getting.

Attached: 1554401588728.jpg (1348x1363, 214K)

Who the fuck plays Skyrim and thinks, "This is OK, but I wish I could play a version I can't mod, that runs worse, and for a few minutes at a time?"

Is it too much to ask for their games to be 60fps on handheld mode?

Well who the fuck waits 8 years to play Skyrim when it was in almost every platform? If anyone wanted to play it they probably did it already.

FPBP as expected.

If Nintendo doesn't update Switch's hardware then they could very well go back to Wii's spot at the end of last generation.
There's no way they can sustain their momentum on 1st party IPs alone, specially after PS5/XB2 drop.

Based

Fpbp

The Wii had all the madden, COD, FIFA, etc.

lol

>I'm tired of the Switch having so many fucking multiplats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Single-platform_video_games

Windows (2342)
Nintendo DS (544)
Arcade (495)
PlayStation 2 (466)
Nintendo Entertainment System (384)
PlayStation (console) (370)
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (363)
DOS (354)
Wii (328)
Game Boy Advance (272)
PlayStation Portable (270)
Xbox 360 (217)
Nintendo 3DS (206)
PlayStation 3 (191)
IOS (179)
Sega Genesis (169)
Nintendo 64 (143)
Game Boy (134)
Game Boy Color (115)
Atari 2600 (110)
ZX Spectrum (103)
Xbox (98)
Commodore 64 (89)
GameCube (88)
PlayStation Vita (87)
PlayStation 4 (79)
Apple II (76)
Amiga (68)
Dreamcast (60)
Mac OS (56)
Master System (54)
Sega Saturn (53)
Nintendo Switch (50)
BBC Micro and Acorn Electron (38)
Wii U (39)
TRS-80 (38)
Atari Jaguar (35)
Sega CD (35)
Sega Game Gear (32)
Atari 8-bit family (31)
3DO Interactive Multiplayer (30)
Atari Lynx (21)
Intellivision (21)
TurboGrafx-16 (19)
TurboGrafx-CD (19)
Famicom Disk System (17)
Sega 32X (12)
Amstrad CPC (11)
Xbox One (11)
Commodore VIC-20 (8)
NEC PC-9801 (6)
MSX (5)
MSX2 (5)
TRS-80 Color Computer (5)
Atari 7800 (3)
ColecoVision (3)
Atari ST (2)
Zeebo (2)
Android (operating system) (1)
Commodore PET (1)
Ouya (1)
Sharp X1 (1)
Sharp X68000 (1)

Switch playing games at 30 would be 10 more than now.