Halo Infinite

What in the hell are they thinking?

Attached: 1554932716579.jpg (2252x1652, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OOF1r
imgur.com/a/6FqzO
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42ZUJSdjgxUXctZ2s
imgur.com/a/Pb9Vq
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42ckt0ZDdWaG1WSkk
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42Sk9iamNQaW81V3c
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42aUIwbUZxWHJ0V1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>343
>Thinking

They had to make a new engine because they were using the same one since 2001.

It's Microsoft, I think they have the money to splurge

dont care only MCC on the PC and Steam matter

Attached: 1552429323133.jpg (1280x1063, 92K)

Reach PC fucking when? It's almost half month.

It works for Bethesda.

>DUDE, REMEMBER HALO
>MASTER CHIEF DUDE
>DUDE YEAR DUDE MASTER CHIEF

Halo died with Bungie

Fans have made it more than clear to these dumb fucks what makes a good Halo game a good Halo game. They are definitely over thinking here. With a budget that big it is a guarantee it will have crap like microtransactions.

Halokino is back on the menu boys

If they're going to spend that much they better have 4 player couch

just go play an actually good FPS, there have been several over the decades the genre has existed

Does it though? Does a mountain of bugs work?

Already confirmed.

Halo died with the release of ODST/Last multiplayer DLC. Reach was trash.

It just works.

Stop overreacting, nerd. We know literally nothing about the game.

I'll just play Halo Online in the meantime.

And Bungie died with Halo, ironically.

What if I have played plenty of good FPS and now want to play Reach? Fuck off retard

When he actually said that I lost my shit, I remember watching it live

Take it easy you overweight virgin.

Unless you're expecting the game to come out 2026 it simply isn't happening. Besides, Microsoft would have to make it a live service in order to make gains.

Nothing wrong with going all in. The game better be fucking good though. And I'm not talking high res cinematics or overpaid actors, I mean actual gameplay and content.

Good thing I won't have to buy an XBOX to play it.
Phil Spencer knows his shit.

>don't fix it if it ain't bro-
IT IS BROKEN

they already said when it was announced that nothing will probably get released until later in the year

They said it'll be released when it's done.

which won't happen until later in the year

have people completely stopped giving a shit about the campaigns in halo?

It could happen at any time. If the first few tests work perfectly, then they'll just ship it.

Given the crazy amount of resources being thrown, their familiarity with the Xbox architecture, and the fact that they've been working on it for so long while being tight lipped... I'm thinking Halo is back on the menu.

I'm not saying it'll be on the level of Halo 2 or Halo 3 Multiplayer.. those times are gone and they're never coming back. But it may very well be a good Halo game. And that's enough for me. I want to see gameplay soon. Hopefully at E3.

Why would you ever care?

High budget does not mean good. Good means good. This is going to be a bland and lifeless sequel, just like 5 was. Hell, 5 might actually be better.

Master Chief is back to destroy the zoomers like the flood

343i is garbage and will never make a good Halo game. They can't even make a good Halo game from an artistic standpoint let alone a gameplay one.

Shut the fuck up it's already been debunked, you dumb Snoygger.

If you guys actually believe this shit then you're more retarded than the OP.

Attached: Untitled.png (1577x521, 124K)

Cry more 343 fag

This, I didn't even get ODST, I just waited for the final mp maps to be released a year later.

Bungie died after Halo 3's release, the final map pack in 2010 was their last breath of air.

I think you should be doing that instead of forcing your fake bullshit down everyone's throat because Microsoft and Nintendo are going to Sony's anus out at E3 this year.

Why would I not believe that they're making a new engine because the old one is past the point of usefulness? It's not exactly a new concept in video games.

*rip

But they ain't using $500 million to make it, just made bullshit like most other rumors.

Okay, but that's not what I said in my post.

Halo campaigns are everything if the campaign is disappointing then the game will always be considered bad. It's why Halo CE and 3 are my favorite Halo games over all.

>343 million dollars each for development and for advertising

I'm thinking we're back

They arent. 343 has never made a good game and has destroyed Halo lore. Its going to sell less than 5 and be a financial failure that may kill the Xbox hardware brand entirely. Xbox will be an app only service after Infinite releases and takes all that funding and burns it

i feel the same way. never bought a halo game for its multiplayer. just want a new halo game of the same quality as CE.

Why would you care what a tranny like Frank O Connor says? He posts on that awful board more than he does actual work. And when Halo MCC was a broken mess, he mysteriously stopped responding and posting on NeoGaf and twitter.

I hope 343 fails as a company and Frank and Bonnie never work anywhere ever again. They sold a broken product for $60, lost the Halo fanbase and are now trying to recoup that by attempting to fix it 5 years later. Fuck 343

Probably most of it will go into marketing budget.

>what do we need for our game?
>good gameplay?
>a good plot?
>I know! We need to have every baby born on the third of the fourth at three am or pm be tattooed with our logo, we'll pay the mothers to call their children Master Chief and we'll give them Halo brand baby clothes to advertise our product. We'll shave our logo into every pet, brand it onto every cow, paint it on every building and fund a ressurection program to have every dead celebrity brought back for advertisement. We put ads in every sporting event, even inuit seal ball fondling. Lasers will be used to burn it into the moon, and space lasers to get it on the dark side as well, and we'll fund the launch of chemicals into the sun to change it to Master Chief green. I will also personally cut off my dick and have it replaced with a solid gold Master Chief figurine to advertise it to every prostitute I fuck

And that's what they were thinking.

I'll put the Essential Visual Guide up this weekend.
Art Books:
>Art of Halo 3
imgur.com/a/OOF1r

>Art of Halo 5
imgur.com/a/6FqzO

>Art of Halo (Original)
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42ZUJSdjgxUXctZ2s

>Art of Halo (CE to Wars/Reach)
imgur.com/a/Pb9Vq

>Art Compilation from CE to 4
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42ckt0ZDdWaG1WSkk

Lore:
>Warfleet
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42Sk9iamNQaW81V3c

>Halo Books
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42aUIwbUZxWHJ0V1E

Attached: .png (1200x1200, 1.8M)

>Thinking
343i doesn't think. They let focus groups do the thinking for them.

I doubt the big budget guarantees microtransactions.

Halo 5 with a smaller budget had microtransactions. And they probably made a shit ton of money off of that. THAT is what guarantees microtransactions for Infinite.

where is the flight you cunts

Good Elite user is here. I was going to buy Halo Cryptum but ended up passing on it. Should I get it?

Agreed

Because he's the fucking Franchise Director of the series, I'll believe him over your worthless irrelevant ass any day.

The Forerunner Trilogy is good, if you can get over the writing style. Silentium is the best of the 3. Support the authors.

Attached: _ .jpg (3558x2000, 891K)

>Because he's the fucking Franchise Director of the series, I'll believe him over your worthless irrelevant ass any day.
Believing a lying piece of shit known to be a lying piece of shit. Lmao.

>Most expensive Halo ever.
>90% of it will be advertising.

Is this going to be the best looking game when it releases?

Alright will do. Thanks.

A franchise director who spends his day browsing Resetera and posting, while his company spends millions on a broken game. And disappears when his broken game is released.
Sounds like an internet con-man

No, its on Xbox One with a 2008 cpu.. Some indie PC game will release a week before and look better.

>hurrr i reply every1
C R I N G E

If everyone else who knows the ins and outs of the industry says that Halo Infinite doesn't cost $500 million to make and stating what Frank said is true than Halo Infinite isn't $500 million, dumbass.

>Most of that money is pure marketing
>They want Slipspace to be their own little Frostbite
>Halo Infinite has been an internal clusterfuck with money being thrown at until it's fixed
Pick one.

TWO WORDS

STEAM

RELEASE

Seeand shut up.

>C R I N G E
>Cringe
>incel
>bigot
>yikes!
This millennial bullshit needs to die off, where did you guys even get this dumb shit from anyway? Social media was a mistake.

how much is spent on ''''''advertising''''''

hopefully they'll spend some of that money to get someone to come up with a more creative name

We're coming home, brother.

Was there some drawfag user that asked me what to make last night?

Attached: Vien.png (2346x1746, 3.29M)

Hahahahahaha.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I can't wait to see how bad 343's latest shit-stain is.

Attached: 1421715167345.jpg (362x447, 32K)

This is the only reason I'm keeping my Xbone S.