H-He's right

H-He's right...

Attached: s.png (809x744, 461K)

Right? How can I deny how he feels? What a stupid man you are. Worm.

Thankfully, they are making a Sekiro alternative for players like him.

Attached: batmans of tsushima.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

What's the point of easy mode then. Just use cheats

Finally, a truly cinematic samurai experience.

Attached: ghosts of arkham.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

No problem but he could feel even better if he did it without cheats

Of course he's right, how is he wrong about how he feels about his cheating at a video game?

Sometimes when my arm falls asleep i draw a face on it and pretend it's my girlfriend.

Attached: 1483534585787.png (657x527, 31K)

But what if you run out of lives on the final boss and claim you finished the game anyway?

He feel fine because he didn't feel anything for the game anyway.
You don't feel a diminished experience when you didn't care for the experience in the first place.

Seikiro is driving betaboys into suicide.
BASED

What exactly is he right about?
Saying the final boss is "unfair" which was the entire reasoning for his article?
If so I do not agree with that and Isshin is more than fair

Attached: sadness.png (610x839, 436K)

Do you know who also cheat? His wife.. xD

>I'm a cuckold and proud
SO BRAVE

>I cheated
>now I'm going to brag about it
>and mock anyone that points out I'm a dumb cheater

>"Emma, I tried putting the seeds in the gourd myself but it doesn't appear to change anything. What exactly is your process of making the seeds join with the go- Oh..."

Attached: 3041925 - Emma Sekiro__Shadows_Die_Twice.jpg (1061x1500, 444K)

good for him, I beat it without cheating and what he did doesn't lessen my experience, only his. If he's happy with it, good for him?

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

>I
>I
>I

Why do zoomillenial faggots feel the need to put themselves as the focus on an article that's supposed to be about a game?

What do you win out of video games?

This is just For Honor with extra steps

I actually read this article and it's really weird

He explains that he used a slowdown tool in order to learn the difficult boss fight more quickly, to save himself from tons of deaths trying to figure out what is even going on in the first place.
His goal is to learn the fight and then jump off the cliff and turn the cheats off when he feels he can beat it normally, so he's trying to make some kind of a point here.
But then he suddenly says once it came down to it, he decided to just finish the fight and enjoy the ending, and says it still felt rewarding somehow. I don't understand what changed in his head here, and he invalidated whatever point he was trying to make.

Attached: 0023.jpg (719x397, 99K)

PC gamers are subhuman degenerates who don't deserve to live.

It would have made more sense if he just said he sucked and used cheats because he simply couldn't beat it.

That’s fucking pathetic

>"Wait, Wolf! Before you leave to join Kuro and escape...please, do me one last favor and gift me with a child. I have no one left, and I don't want to be alone again..."

Attached: 3051249 - Emma Sekiro__Shadows_Die_Twice scasdog.jpg (1476x1044, 85K)

There's nothing wrong with cheats in a SP game, you faggots.

Attached: 1542903904874.png (790x500, 411K)

Maybe the weebs will be distracted for another season, keep it quiet

Its just delusion at work.
People need to justify their actions in a way to convince themselves they are right while also formulating an argument to evade outside scrutiny

true, but you can't say you've really beaten it. i plated through sonic 1-2 and mega man 1-4 with save states, but i didn't beat the original games.
this man did not "beat" sekiro

You're technically correct but you know as well as I do he only used "beat" to describe finishing the game, and not that he overcame, conquered and mastered it. Let's not pretend otherwise

Don't think he felt fine if he had to write an entire argument to validate his stance.

You underestimate how cucked these guys are