Untitled

Attached: 1534686410107.jpg (960x544, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8
youtube.com/watch?v=JHpEV4DrliM
youtu.be/1n5nOEJtrYA
megaupload.nz/CcR384b4n8/P4_Dungeon_Dialogue_zip
youtu.be/9_peSCECc4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was right about everything really

Attached: Adachi.png (498x574, 449K)

success is relative

if you always beat yourself up over how you suck or aren't talented, you won't realize your potential.

>provides some really good insight on the world
>reduces himself to a blubbering mess of "N-NO U ;_;" after some pressure from a couple of little shits

fuck that incel

I taught myself how to play a few musical instruments, program, and 3d model.

Attached: sweetsunnyb-tumblr-bob-ross-talent-quote[1].gif (471x363, 980K)

Imagine actually believing in such a defeatist mentality

Best character in P4

Attached: 144933833.jpg (214x214, 15K)

I think they actually resorted to N-NO YOU after he told them to fuck off, I remember a line by chie saying almost exactly that

I'm not sure where he was going with this. He worked and studied hard to become a police officer and made junior detective at a young age, what more did he want?

>Japan
>Born with talent
I'm pretty sure it's being born with nepotism on their side

Attached: image.png (500x512, 272K)

He was literally right about everything

>life is boring and shitty
>better start murdering people!
What a fucking idiot

found it

Attached: 1534687963279.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

He's right though, doesn't it feel lonely?

How would you react if someone asked you the same thing?

But that's talking about Disco fog machine, not Adachi

except the whole "murder people for no reason" thing

and he's also right about it being easier, not to mention cheaper. Just working, playing vidya, and shitposting is a pretty easy life

lie, it's what a i usually do when i realize that answering with the truth will just complicate matters

Talent alone is not enough, you also need hard work. But hard work always loses to hard work plus talent.

To not live in a shit hole with hicks and idiots.

Attached: You're a Dumbass.png (306x90, 41K)

I would lie

Why did Atlus made the antagonist a more entertaining and relatable character than the main cast?

But doesn't it get lonely?

By "success" he doesn't mean "getting by", he means actual success, recognition, fame, etc.

Even with hard work, you'll never match up to someone with talent putting in minimal effort.

Its sad, but not everyone can be great. Some people just have to be happy with getting by, and find their happiness where they can.

I feel like people who say that Adachi had a "good point" kinda seem to miss something about Adachi's speech: What the FUCK does ANY of this have to do with the fact that two people are dead as a direct result of his actions? Nothing. It has nothing to do with it. Sure, that shit might have formed the personality and worldview he has, but this whole thing about "only talented people succeed" and whatnot did not actually motivate him to try to rape Yamano or push what's-her-face into the TV. Those were both spur-of-the-moment decisions. His speech has literally nothing to do with his crimes.

His entire argument in that part of the game was "Dude, only talented people succeed and life is shit, so you should totally let me go for the deaths of those two people that have nothing to do with anything I'm talking about". Seriously, why does no one call attention to this?

yes

they were bitches and whores though

Attached: 1351703218254.png (457x327, 235K)

Doesn't Adachi kinda put a hole in his own argument when you consider that he actually does have talent? It's kinda his own fault he got thrown into the boonies, after "one little mistake". If he hadn't made that mistake, he would have risen up the ranks pretty fast I reckon.

Adachi feels like a real person. A bad person, but still a person. The P4 cast are pretty one note caricatures with zero character development once they've actually entered the party, which is the point where you would start to care about them.
Compare this to P3 where the majority of character development occurs during the main story independently of the protagonist, the universe doesn't revolve around the protagonist (characters will outright refuse to go to dungeons on certain days because they have other plans) and characters, instead of all liking eachother equally, each belong to smaller groups within the larger group and play favourites like a real group of friends and coworkers would.

Who's this non canon fellow?

And, you know, that's great. But even if you kill a prostitute, it's still a fucking crime.

He was making the mother of all omelettes, user. Can't fret over every egg.

you got me there

I haven't played any of the Persona games but 4's UI looks better than 5's, your eyes don't have to work as hard to interpret it. is persona 4 the best one?

This ain't Armstrong, Adachi didn't even have a real purpose for doing this
He did it because he was bored IIRC

>nobody posted the image

Attached: 1242275415115.jpg (428x371, 42K)

as a whole 3 is the best game, 4 is next and then 5. 5 is entirely style over substance, its plot and characters are pretty shitty

Everyone here is gonna tell you that 3 is the best.

not really, which is the truth

Literally nothing wrong

Attached: Adachi_truth.jpg (600x499, 278K)

But he's not even talking about omelettes here. He wasn't even trying to MAKE an omelette when he broke those eggs. He just smashed some eggs at a wall in a fit of frustration and then when someone tried to reprimand him for his gross mistreatment of food, he starts talking about filet mignon. Bitch this has LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THOSE EGGS.

Try 3's; it's not eye-blinding yellow.

This is what incels want to believe so it's not their fault for putting any effort into anything, when in real life full-on child prodigies usually fizzle out from not learning how to train at something and the best people in the world at something are that way because they get up every day to practice at it non-stop.

It started because he pushed a bitch in a tv and was like BALLIN

It all spiraled from there.

I kind of like how Adachi keeps to his word in the game and spin-offs.

I'm disappointed he never actually says his famous line.

He really doesn't, though.
He was good in school, and had political connections.

Please port to PS4 or Switch Atlas

Based Cabbage bro

It's funny how his first thought when he's teleported out of prison is "oh fuck, how do I go back?"

Wait for backwards compatibility.

Attached: 1553852401208.jpg (605x658, 83K)

>he's an apathetic bitch just like me! fucking based!

>provides some really good insight on the world
???

That was his problem, instead working to make himself a better person he blamed everyone else for the way his life was. Typical incel mindset.

It's surprising they've left P4G on Vita for so long. They could be making some really easy money with a port to any other system. Preferably all of them.

Without work, talent is nothing but a bad habit.

Plus this. Makes for a good callback to what Naoto said to him in the original as well.

Attached: C7E3EFCE-2EDD-487D-AB7A-3545FACCCF36.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

Incels project onto him.

BTW there's nothing wrong with living out in the middle of nowhere.

I'm happier alone

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE A KID THROWING A TANTRUM!

I did the same except no programming and modeling, and I got gud in art and french/jap. Next on the list is achieving bearmode.

I know we all like memeing about incels and shit but Adachi is literally the definition of an incel

Coping rural retard

Stop throwing a tantrum, kid.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes we know but muh hard work will never get you at the level of someone with talent, which is hundred percent true. I hate this retarded American mindset where everyone can be a "winner".

Just read Camus bro haha just be happy

Wonder how he and Akechi would interact if they ever met.

So is Persona 2 good? any tips before I play it?

>So is Persona 2 good?
No. Like the first game, you play it once if you can stomach the gameplay, just to get the story, and then you never touch it again.

seething

>Just average looking appearance wise
>Did pretty well in school and graduated on top of the police force before getting transferred to a shitty redneck town
>He has a steady job
>Becomes genuine friends with Dojima
All his life he fell for the hard work meme and became dissatisfied with his boring life, so wants he to have "fun" by fucking shit up with his powers.
Just because he treats women with disrespect doesn't make him an incel.
When is your shitty buzzword getting filtered?

Attached: 01.jpg (570x321, 32K)

Don't listen to , it's rusty around the edges but it has some really neat stuff. Abuse Fusion spells as much as you can, and save up your money. Some of the healing locations are much, much cheaper than the others.
Also this should be obvious but have a diverse selection of elements available.

>When is it getting filtered?
Just wait it out like with cuck and basedboy.
They'll find another word in due time.

A different group of "people" are using incel than the group who used those words, so don't hold your breath.

>tfw cringe will never be filtered to "fail" and based will never be filtered to "win"

Hope you like random encounters

based and redpilled should be filtered to "you sir win an internet!"

Do you remember why people started saying basedboy?

>When is your shitty buzzword getting filtered?
When the fad dies, user. Memes are just another word for fad and people get bored of them.

nah, make it "EPIC WIN" for the true retro aesthetic and then filter cringe and bluepilled to "EPIC FAIL"

>t.

Attached: 1554778905781.png (500x375, 367K)

To describe the sort of people who unironically use the term incel.

Adaichi's social link is the epitome of why I dislike social links in general, is that I feel like I'm punished by not sucking their dicks in every dialogue box
>Do you like kids
>yeah
>Hope you like making zero progress on my link fucker

s󠛡o󠛡y󠛡boy

>I AM SILLY

>I feel like I'm punished by not sucking their dicks in every dialogue box
You are, all through P3 4 and 5 there's only a few answers that are not obvious.

>Adachi-fags are retards
Woah...

Why do people say killer this killer that. He didn't kill anyone. You don't kill a person by pushing it into a lion's cage, the lion does it(no offense intended to the lions reading this of course)

None taken.

Sisyphus was clearly not happy, Camus was a chad larping as a philosopher.

They would get on pretty well.

Adachi makes a lot of sense and memes aside, there is some validity to the incel stance. I recently found out that most of the women I work with have fucked/have tried to fuck my boss who's a huge asshole, despite them talking shit about him every single day. It's fucking hard to respect women when you find out what they're really like.

Attached: akechi1.jpg (359x359, 21K)

Talent is an insult to someone who's worked hard to acquire a skill.

I've been calling attention to this for years but just get called buzzwords by angry nerds.

It's hilarious to see fatties be jelly of athletes, especially combat sports athletes and claiming they're just successful because they're talented. ignoring the thousands of hours of work they put in.

Teddie is technically a furry.

>It's fucking hard to respect women when you find out what they're really like.
This is only a problem if you still buy into egalitarian bullshit and treat women the same way you treat men. Once you realize the sexes are actually different and we live in clown world things get a lot easier.

If you directly put somebody into a deadly situation intending for them to die, that's killing them.

In everything you have to have natural talent to be the best. Mozart was clearly a genius and he still had to put thousands of hours into his craft. If he didn't he would have sounded mediocre even being carried by genius.

>"I didn't kill them, the train I pushed them in front of killed them!"

The fatties could put in five times the work that the athletes are putting in and most of them wouldn't get a fraction of the results. They'd still come out of it vastly improved but they wouldn't be winning any medals. Top athletes have genes and environmental factors that have allowed them to have a higher potential, and their work simply allows them to reach that potential. Everyone does not have the same potential.

You don't have to be the best to be successful. Most people become successful because of hard work, not because of talent. Failures are just making excuses.

To be a successful athlete you kind of have to grow up with sports. Look at wrestlers. Most of the olympic caliber wrestlers start at the age of 5 and have over 10k hours of work by the time they're 20.

How can Akechi even compete?

He couldn't know that pushing people into TVs kills them twice

just bad luck

>you are just supposed to accept that some people got more lucky than others and are now enjoying the good life while you slave shitty jobs
what would happen if each person who wasn't happy commited suicide?

Okay, maybe, MAYBE that'd be true for the first one, where he wasn't sure that she would actually die
But for the second one? No way. He pushed her in knowing full well she was gonna die.

Then you have combat athletes like Jon Jones who's just naturally gifted with a mutant reach that makes him untouchable.

As an editor I tend to tell people who I see potential, keep at it, people who clearly don't have shit, give up now. Sure they could put their nose to the grind stone, write forty thousand words every month, push out a book every quarter, but they're still years off from being offered a freelance article much less a book deal. It's good to be realistic about talent and success; it's very rare you're not talented and successful and much more common being talented and unsuccessful.

No, bob. Skill is a pursued interest. Talent is natural and genetic. Not everyone WANTS to use their talent because it's often something they don't care for.

Say exactly what he said, cause it’s the truth. I like having friends but sometimes being alone is just easier

Since this seems like a defacto persona thread, does anyone else feel like the pacing of P5 went out the window around the end?
I feel like things started escalating way too fast right there.

I'd say the exact same thing. There's no denying that living for yourself will always be easier.

Adachi was right.

The world is 99% shit, the very very small amount of goodness in the world does not justify the immense amounts of suffering. Everything is shit and it would be better overall if existance was erased. There is nothing positive about it for the almost everyone.

That's why religion was invented
But now that religion is losing its power people are starting to realize that they don't have to put up with the bullshit

>Persona 3
>deep, intricate, themes about how people rationalize and deal with the absolute nature of death and react to loss
>one of the S links that happen automatically is the Death Arcana as a subtle way to say that death will always be unavoidable, which plays into one of the overarching themes
>friendships manifest and grow and develop in a gradual, natural way
>everyone grows and changes independent of your actions because they are written as actual characters
>there are actual stakes that anyone could die if they aren't careful. some do
>main goal is fighting against the literal manifestation of death and apathy to save the entire human race from dying

>persona 4
>everything is bouncy and happy with no real deeper themes
>party members are instantly your BF4ever as soon as they meet you and do not change or grow unless you specifically do something to make them grow as characters, acting completely dependent on the MC to do anything
>main goal is to find some incel serial killer that kills like 3 people that you didn't even care about

Attached: 1500956889068.jpg (469x500, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8

>mutant reach
>puts in the same amount of work as everyone else
>high fight iq
>dominates absolutely everyone, even olympic wrestlers
At the highest level of sports, natural talent shines brightest.

Based Adachi.

The ultimate decider of your value in life is being born into the right combination of genetics, race and wealth. Sure you can make it somewhat without those factors, but you'll always come in behind those who were just born better.

By not being a fucking incel and an actual antithesis to the MC.

Literally the entire reason hinduism exists was so that the ruling people of society could tell the peasants that their next life would be great as long as they suffered their peasant lives.

>Posts arguably the worst JRPG ever made (SMT4) while judging Persona games.
I agree that Persona 3 was better but Flynn doesn't deserve to be disappointed in anything.

It's a bit different in art, though. Most practical professions don't require talent for success. In most cases it's just salty failures who blame everything on lack of talent.

That's not SMT4. And that's not Flynn.

I'd basically say what Adachi said but play it off as a joke.

>Dude if you slave away your life you will be rewarded in the next
>Me? obviously I slaved away my last life, and look where I am
Seems legit

At Least Flynn wasn't Lucifer's onahole.

how the fuck is it even in the conversation for worst JRPG ever made? it wasn't that good but the demon fusion system in that game alone makes it worth playing through once, it was fucking incredible

This is sort of true. When you see videos of spic cartels beheading a father in front of his son, and then proceed to rip his heart out you can agree with this. Or when you see a man take a dump on a tied down baby, or when you see some slav burning a little girl with a cigarette and hit her brother too. Fuck this world man.

>worst JRPG ever made
That’s not pic related

Attached: 87073CC7-EA22-4B81-8AC0-C9A85A6E2418.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

Still better than most Compile Heart games. Early Idea Factory games are even worse. Like holy shit, how can games be this bad.

This is also wrong. Nepotism is the start and the end of all mankind and all life. Some of the dumbest fucking inbred people on the planet sit in the "1%" purely because they came out a certain vagina.

>It's fucking hard to respect women when you find out what they're really like.
I don't know if you have any longtime male friends, but I've noticed that even semi-white knight types actually have very little respect for the majority of women.

It's persona syndrome.
They put more worth in Persona because smt is either too hard or unavailable for their system.

I love 3, but it's heady nonsense goes nowhere for a long time. There are long stretches of dead playitme because you just sit around waiting for the game to happen if you reached the locked part of Tartarus already.

4 might seem like a huge tonal shift, but I liked the more personal feel of the setting and the concept of every character having to face their other selves was a lot more intriguing and rewarding.

Attached: 1533854140729.png (512x416, 40K)

It's boring. It's not bad in any way, but man, it's just too boring for me to get through. Play on an emulator, and feel free to use fast forward when dungeon crawling and going through random encounters.

Attached: 1501457198219.png (800x1160, 942K)

SMTIV is garbage. Just a tedious nightmare to play through. Apocalypse is infinitely better, but still has some problems ingrained to the core.

Strange Journey and Nocturne are infinitely better SMT experiences.

Attached: 1494068513733.png (293x341, 126K)

4 is better by virtue of not having that awful Megaman X4 tier Junpei Chidori ""romance"" Can we all agree that while Junpei was good, that was awful? I also think the Sun social link starts off a bit too melodramatic for its own good and only really gets good in the second half.

>4 is better by virtue of not having that awful Megaman X4 tier Junpei Chidori ""romance"" Can we all agree that while Junpei was good, that was awful?
Counterpoint: Teddie.

To be completely fair, a lot of the social links in 3 are just kinda bland. Especially compared to 4 and 5.

Speaking of contrived friendships, what about Ryoji? The guy shows up with a ridiculously big scarf, and in no time at all, everyone wants to be his best friend. There seemed to be a definite disconnect between how leery everyone was about the Main Character coming into their midst and how easily they accepted Ryoji as a friend in comparison. I know that it's supposed to make the inevitable plot revelation more heartbreaking and all that, but it didn't really work for me because it felt like he was just being shoehorned in.

It's more an issue of subpar writing than anything. Like what the fuck do his "motivations" have to do with anything he did? He killed two people out of boredom then waxed lyrical about something tangentially related at best.

Fuuka annoyed me more than Teddie.
>AHHHH AKIHIKO SENPAI IS IN TROUBLE

>Speaking of contrived friendships, what about Ryoji? The guy shows up with a ridiculously big scarf, and in no time at all, everyone wants to be his best friend.
This is only true in the movie. In the game he's a creepy guy who occasionally comes over and hangs out with Junpei mostly. Most of the characters barely interact with him and Aigis is outright hostile.

That's a dub issue, not a character issue. Emulate the game undubbed and see how your view of characters changes.

Pretty sure Junpei was the only one who actively wanted to be buds, probably since Makoto turned out to be a decent enough guy. Everyone else just went along with him being around, but I don't recall anyone else really making at attempt to build a relationship with him.

It's actually good writing, I mean look at all the people claiming he was "right" and did nothing wrong even though his justification has nothing to do with his crimes. Adachi thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is so it makes sense he'd see himself as a philosophical savant.

Not everyone.

Attached: 1511681658246.png (256x256, 24K)

>hate teddie
>nip dub only makes it worse
I need just one redeeming feature out of this fuckwad. I'd say he's physically adorable, but the clown palette is a huge turn-off.

Case in point.

Teddie is a fucking blight on the series. I never understood how anyone could like him.

>what would happen if each person who wasn't happy commited suicide?

There would be less problems in the world due to the net increase in resources for everyone else.

Attached: 1551143264745.jpg (600x614, 53K)

P4's English dub is actually better than the Japanese one. The Japanese dub feels largely miscast and some of the characters will rape your ears. Sure, a few characters are better in Japanese, but the English one is overall a lot easier on the ears.

Probably never because it doesn't trigger the soi drinking mods. Funny how when a roastie comes up with an insult it's always related to sex isn't it?

Based

Yukari too because she felt like she had someone to relate to, and wanted to be someone MC could relate to as well
I'm bothered that she asks you to meet up with her mother at the end if you do her social link but that goes nowhere

I think the original dub for Fuuka is what helps. Teddie is obnoxious in either language because the mascot character mechanic is done way too over the top in P4. That's one thing P3 got right. Their mascot character was an actual dog who doesn't ever speak.

P5 had Morgana who is just Diet Teddie, but isn't anywhere near annoying like Teddie was. Keep in mind I'm talking about the JP version of Morgana, because I wasn't ever going to play that shit in English

Attached: 1526630036936.jpg (500x500, 163K)

Nocturne might have an infinitely better atmosphere but dammit the gameplay has aged like milk especially when you compare it to IV/IV:A

I think the difference is that your interaction with the main cast in P4 is natural. In P3, you have this weird thing is that you're dormmates with the SEES, people who you have life and death experiences with, but your interaction is pretty much limited to getting a stock sentence out of them every 2 weeks and a few other social events like summer break, etc; and the s-links only open up late, and only for females. So you see a lot of 'plot hero' lines out of them and a lot less 'normal schoolkid ones'. The P4 setup offers far more natural interaction --- for one thing, you have s-links pretty much immediately available, so you can hang out with them, and see them do, well, normal stuff, and there are a lot more of smaller interaction events sprinkled through.

It would've been nice to see the dynamic with the original members of SEES. The Journey never talks about it outside of "yep, it sure was the three of us."

The story in P3 is really well-composed, but the actual writing is awful and the game drops major plot bombs on you almost directly before the very end that never get resolved. What's that you say? Strega were the only three survivors of an experiment in which Mitsuru's grandfather kidnapped children off the street and subjected them to strange drugs until they got Personas? Let's not hear Mitsuru's reaction to this. No time for that, let's kill this thing that just came into existence today. Actually pretty much everything connected with Ikutsuki is pretty poorly written.

>A lot of the social links in 3 are just kinda bland. Especially compared to 4 and 5
Is this your brain after playing shit games like Persona 4?

His voice clips when taking damage are funny.

English Morgana isn't bad either, outside of maybe the lines they spam when you hit a weakness prior to recruiting Futaba. Japanese is definitely better though.

>P4's English dub is actually better than the Japanese one.

Attached: f8043392.jpg (500x333, 55K)

Why are 3fags like this?

He always comes in clutch with the follow-up attacks.

Random skills from fusion is honestly the only thing keeping me from playing nocturne. I player SMT4 first then played P3 and going from 4 fusion to P3 fusion was hell.
Holding out for a remake/remaster.

It's true. And it's only true of P4.

Are you bashing the Bosch?

Why are P4fags and P5babbies retarded?

Genetics is the toughest redpill to swallow. People like to believe they can do anything with effort but it's not true.

Attached: incel facee.jpg (788x688, 108K)

Not just that, press-turn in Nocturne is ass and buffs/debuffs outside matador and Lucifer himself are pointless since every fucking enemy has dekaja or a variation.

>Literally “Everyone has more money than me because they weren’t born with the NEET mentality”
>Insightful

I genuinely don't know what's more pathetic, a person who uses the term "incel" as an insult unironically, or the person who was mad enough to draw this. Probably the former but the latter is still almost as bad.

Attached: 1548127904189.png (247x359, 154K)

Calm down.

Sure Persona 3 is better in some ways than 4 but
>>there are actual stakes that anyone could die if they aren't careful.
Why does this matter when it comes to which game is better? Having someone die in a game doesn't make it better. The stake is that if they aren't fast enough the killer claims another victim, Also you could say that P4's cast not being careful enough is what causes Nanako's death. Also fuck you for not caring about Nanako

>>main goal is fighting against the literal manifestation of death and apathy to save the entire human race from dying
Jeez sorry Persona 4 didn't take everything up a notch even though they also save the entire human race from dying except it's just not fighting the literal manifestation of death and apathy this time.

Also Q even goes through this situation where Yosuke feels bad about just trying to find a killer in their hometown while SEES is trying to put an end to the Dark Hour to save all the apathy syndrome victims, and Mitsuru says not to worry about it since they have different circumstances.

Most of those people are just trolling as always. It's the same with Armstrong, a lot of people agree with his "Fuck XYZ" speech but him putting third world childrens brains in soldiers is most definitely ballshit insane.

>j-just lift bro

Attached: incel face.jpg (1134x572, 84K)

Why would you be clean shaven and have a short hairstyle if your face is shaped like that?

Might not excuse him from being a murderer, but doesn't he kind of have a point when the MC is gigachad and instantly loved by everyone and successful with no effort?

Does the game even say anything about him not being able to get laid? Because otherwise you're just full of shit.

Based

Except getting laid. That image of yours is misleading as hell. Literally anyone, and I mean ANYONE can get laid with the right attitude. I know this because I've seen guys uglier than sin get laid. I used to go to church with a man who was a burn victim over 90% of his body including his face, and he had a wife and kids.

>But hard work always loses to hard work plus talent.
Which then loses to money and nepotism

>natural
P4 is the most unnatural. With SEES, they're a group of kids who clearly aren't friends from the get-go. They all just tolerate each other because they have a common goal. Through shared life-or-death struggles, they grow collectively and form a bond that grows through overcoming these struggles because they all have a personal stake in the matter.

With P4, it's incredibly individualized. No one has a stake in another's problems. The group as a whole doesn't grow. No bond develops between the IT. For as much about P4 is about friendship, the cast is barely friends with each other; they're only friends with Yu. You're never going to see Naoto ask Chie out for the movies because she honestly doesn't give a flying fuck about her besides that they work together.

>just be yourself
>just lift

Attached: just lift bro.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

The only thing I like about P4's english cast is Kanji, who immediately became too good for the series and does nothing but Sony Moviegames now.

Original Chie sounds like an old lady, replacement Chie is way too bubbly, Yosuke is Yuri Lowenthal doing his greatest "I have only one voice" performance, Naoto sounds like she's falling asleep, and Nanako sounds like a high school youtuber pretending to be a little girl.

Attached: 1527196871264.jpg (987x932, 319K)

I still maintain it's good writing though. I mean, remember the scene where he has you at gunpoint and starts gloating and waxing poetic about the masks people put on and how it's not his fault you put your trust in him? Or the scene where he makes a hologram of himself to taunt the party? Dude loves to hear himself talk but when things start not going his way, he doesn't take it well like most smug snakes in fiction.

Attached: 7B287F79-89FF-42B4-A0A4-4BE6D28FAE78.jpg (2788x3894, 572K)

That's true, in that it's actually easier than ever to get casual sex these days as women have no standards anymore and not being a massive slut is an act of rebellion in clown world, but most of the people whining about not getting laid don't want to fuck a fat slut, they want a qt 3.14 wife like people used to be able to get before clown world. The term "incel" is really a misnomer.

Not really, both exist, talent just means you start out life with a headstart in a field compared to other people

Yeah, but probably he is married to an orc by wife

Attached: 1552158318851.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Some men literally can't grow facial hair, or can only grow facial hair in odd spots that make them look horrible (i.e. only on their neck).

Attached: Untitled.jpg (300x365, 33K)

have you guys noticed that incels and feminists are the same in that they blame everyone else for their problems

>dude near the bottom right

How is someone born WITHOUT a neck?

Adachi did nothing wrong

Attached: 1554917465971[1].jpg (500x383, 26K)

>old Yea Forums about Adachi
>BASED, literally me, etc

>nu-Yea Forums about Adachi
>INCEL, have sex, we truly live in a society...

Having to search through lists of demons that you can make instead of being able to smash your useless ones together at the press of a button to make a better one is pretty tedious.
Actually, that sums up SMT4 completely. It's tedious and doesn't reward you with nice visuals or anything. Enemies will still be able to wipe you all the way to endgame with a surprise attack. You never feel like you're improving, just keeping up with the bullshit.

Gamers rise up!

This. Only people who has tons of money no matter how ugly they are can have a good pretty girl.

Most "genetically ugly" people can be redeemed unless they're downright comically ugly or straight up deformed.
People who make / post images like this are just "normal ugly" and the only argument you could make for genetics fucking them over is giving them autism, crippling insecurity, rock bottom self esteem, generally no positive personality traits to speak of, etc. Their appearances COULD be fixed or at least cleaned up with some effort since they're probably not bottom of the barrel level deformed monstrosities. This is a much harder pill to swallow. You could be better, nothing is physically preventing you from being better, but your brain is flawed and no lifting or even intense plastic surgery is ever going to fix that.

I like Ryuji's English dub way more than jap,
youtube.com/watch?v=JHpEV4DrliM
this has nothing to do with it I just find it hilarious

>Strange Journey and Nocturne are infinitely better SMT experiences.
I'm playing SMT4 right now and I want to shoot myself in the fucking skull. I keep booting up Nocturne to play instead to take the edge off.

>no deeper themes
>not understanding it was about how media fucks with your perception
>not understanding that the velvet room being a limo represents hollywood

Random skill fusion is the only still bad thing about Nocturne. Improve the fusion mechanics and you have a fucking excellent game still.

Attached: nocturne looking at his computer.png (1281x682, 840K)

You're both ignoring that this is not the standard in first world countries, aka Japan, SK, Europe, US and Canada. My whole point about immigration is not letting the animals with shitty genes ruin the few good places on earth.

Nigger, Ryuji's Jap VA is fucking Mamoru Miyano, there's a special place in hell to people with so much shit taste.

Ryuji is probably the best of P5's English cast. It's overall better in Japanese but P5's dub is much closer to the Japanese one in quality than P3's was, and some of the actors are just as good or better than their Japanese counterparts.

You've just admitted the very point that some people have to work harder than others and life is based on genetics. Congratulations

Yes, Usain Bolt worked hard to be nearly 8 foot tall

>press-turn in Nocturne is ass
How is it any different from SMT4? You still get a bonus half-press when you hit a weakness or get a critical and your turn ends if you hit a reflect.
>every fucking enemy has dekaja or a variation.
Never had this problem myself. Just re-apply with the demon who isn't your big dick damage dealer as usual.

>Improve the fusion mechanics and you have a fucking excellent game still.

read

except that mamoru is great at voicing calmer characters and he sounds like absolute shit when he tries to act like a delinquent

Ah you again. Anyway, Akihiko and Fuuka would never hang out, Mitsuru and Ken would never hang out, so I'm not really sure what you're getting at. Just like the dorm dialogue fleshes out SEES a bit, so too does the dungeon dialogue the investigation team. Rise is constantly seen hanging out with Kanji and Naoto, what do you mean? and Chie and Yukiko were friends before you ever showed up. Teddie and Yosuke have built a genuine bond if Yosuke lets him live in his house and gets him work. The only person I don't think is genuine friends with everyone else in the group is Naoto, the others have varying level of friendship with each other. Not everyone is best friends for life with everyone in their friend group, that shit only happens in bad fiction. The point is, they'd all step in to help each other as seen time and time again in the spin offs.

This is the sort of attitude that let King Kai's nip VA keep his role.

The entire point of the social links is that you wear different masks around different people. But I guess in terms of the larger narrative it makes little sense that you're meant to be friends with everyone when you're really just a sycophant with no real convictions.

Yeah, because the game insists everyone is besties with each other. The problem I have is that the base game does a fucking shit job at actually showing that.

You'd be amazed how many of the guys in that image have no problem getting laid.

Well accept for Ai and Naoki and Sho and Naoto and Kanji and Adachi and Nanako and Morooka

I was too late to get a vita and p4g. Am I missing much by playing vanilla?

5 years go it would have been

>EDGY, fedora, i'm enlightened by my intelligence...

If moot was still here this shit would've been filtered long, long ago.

No it doesn't. It's the same as late game 3 where they all have a strong shared bond through hardship.

I can masturbate 10-15 times a day, is that a talent?

No, just play vanilla and you will be fine

You're missing plenty, but the original PS2 version is the only version that existed for four or so years and since Golden is only on Vita, the majority of the playerbase has probably never played it. Just play the PS2 version and hope that Atlus grows a brain and ports Golden to a relevant system some day.

How? I can't do it more than five without getting chaffed and sore. That's if I go without for a few days, too

Is a cry for help if something.

Posting boobs usually scares the redditors away

Attached: p4 chie vagina wedgie.jpg (592x821, 67K)

The word "talent" is such a Japanese thing, what good is talent here? You either have money or not, two people being good at playing the piano, only the rich one will find any success.

I don't even like masturbating more than once since I get muscle pain

That just ties back to my earlier arguement about how that development was unnatural. To grow as a group, you need a collective obstacle to overcome, but in P4, that doesn't pop up until late November, arguably December.

You can get a PSTV for cheap, if you like Persona it's genuinely worth it.

>cutfag
>used to masturbate too much sometimes without lubcricant
>dick ends up getting dried out
>head ended up bleeding a little a couple times

>love the intro to P5 because Tokyo is a great setting
>goes out of its way to show you how complicated the train system can be
>bunch of hidden spots to explore
>literally NEVER EVER have to see any of it again since you can fast travel

What a waste of development time

Attached: 656813.png (1920x1080, 469K)

>he only cares about money
Here's your problem.

Get some good lube

You can still do demon fusion by selecting two you want to fuse. Are you retarded or can you not read basic menu options?

I'm uncut and it still hurts if I jerk off more than four times a day. Just glad I don't have to worry about those Jewish dickrot conditions

Saving people from the TV World and working to solve a mystery is an obstacle to overcome user. And before you say something like "well it's not as much of one!" P3 was pretty light hearted until October. Junpei even says at one point he was starting to treat things too much like a game so please don't give me that stuff where SEES is an organized efficient task force.

Freedom Wars is also super underrated

I love the P4 cast, but this is really their shortcoming. Their arcs all end after they are introduced. They're entertaining characters, but they don't grow at all. I wish Atlus could write characters arcs like in P3 again. Shinji, Akihiko, and Ken's storyline alone hasn't been beaten since.
Adachi and Dojima are the only characters with any kind of development in P4.

Attached: 1452930155614.jpg (1280x781, 266K)

Nepotism
|
Wealth
|
Talent
|
Hard work

Attached: image.jpg (690x1024, 90K)

>cutfag
>have masturbated 5 times a day multiple days in a row before no lube
>never had issues
guess it's just luck on if (((they))) really fuck it up or not, sorry to hear about your dick bro

Who gives a fuck about how much suffering there is in the world? If I'm not suffering I don't see a problem.

It's not "talent," so much as it is "being neurotypical".

Does adachi even bring up that the P4 crew have the privilege of playing hero, I can’t remember.

Yeah in the December dungeon he makes fun of them for it over the PA.

Honestly though, what can you even do if you had the chin of the incel here?

> instead of all liking eachother equally, each belong to smaller groups within the larger group and play favourites like a real group of friends and coworkers would.

But I thought Naoto and Chie not hanging out was a big problem? Which is it?

Also for the first part of the game, there's nothing really at stake in Tartarus beyond training. Everyone is available every single day in January when you have to get to the top so this immediately falls apart. In P4, lives are on the line.

>cut
>apparently doctor who did mine didn't know what he was doing because I still have 95% of my foreskin, it covers my cock when flaccid and I use it to masturbate, it's just not as naturally snug and tight as a non-cut guy is
>didn't realize this until I went to high school and saw guys in the locker room with literally no foreskin left, their entire dick completely bare when flaccid

How is circumcision even legal in first world countries holy fuck.

Attached: 1477750861481.gif (410x231, 1.93M)

youtu.be/1n5nOEJtrYA
>Follows normalfaggot "advice"
>Gets rejected by thousands of girls
Can't make this shit up

Yeah because by January they've come together as a group with a common goal and want to try to stop the end of all life

They do in their social links.
>But the main plot
A lot of P3 characters are barely socially stable basket cases who've allowed their obsession with Tartarus to take over their lives. They start off in a much darker place than the P4 cast and thus have more developing they need. Most of them with the exception of Junpei and Yukari get one anime powerup scene and then they're done for the rest of the game but that's neither here nor there.

Attached: soulcrushing.jpg (1276x1306, 321K)

Oh fucking please, it's not like P4 is much better. Naoto and Yukiko have absolutely nothing in common. In fact, Yukiko has nothing in common with just about anyone. The game insists that Yukiko and Chie are besties, but they don't actually hang out much either. Almost the entirety of the game is focused on the protagonist, so whenever the protagonist isn't in the picture, these characters don't really interact with one another. When you're looking for S.Links to hang out with after school, Yukiko is always at the entrance while Chie is on the fucking roof, as far away from each other as possible. The game keeps telling us they're friends, but these characters have nothing in common.

I never once said it was the severity of the obstacle that mattered. What matters is if the group as a whole had a stake. P4's incidents are written almost episodically. Each incident is heavily centralized around a certain character and as a result, it pushes all others out of the limelight. Why should Yukiko care that Kanji was kidnapped? Outside of basic virtue which is applicable to most people, there's practically no reason for Yukiko to get involved. She has no real stake in the matter so there's no narrative push for her to grow after the incident. She's just simply written to like Rise afterwards and that they have to now get along perfectly.

Right and the IT has a common goal of wanting to stop people from dying in the TV World.

It isn't.

>just b urself the game
>complain it's a one-dimensional unrealistic unlook on life
who would have thought

>How is circumcision even legal in first world countries holy fuck.
At first it was because some puritan cucks wanted to reduce sexual pleasure. Now it's just because Jews hate us and want us to suffer and be marked as their slaves. The reason changed over time.
And there are far worse things that are legal and encouraged in this society, such as tranny surgeries and hormone blockers for prepubescent children.

>don't give up
>it'll get better
>you'll find someone

Because her friends and Yu saved her and now that she has the power to save others she wants to use it? Plus she was cloroformed and kidnapped and wants to get to the bottom of the mystery?

Investigation Team is literally most teenage mindsets. The school system really tries to instill that anyone can do anything if they put their mind to it which isn't true at all and teenagers already have an inflated value of self-worth

Attached: p4 my time on this earth is unbearable.gif (400x322, 1.95M)

You know (((why))) user

>he gave up

Attached: upgrad.png (1498x620, 899K)

Can you post your dick? Not even gay but sounds interesting from a medical perspective

Dude should have taken the redpill and realized relationships are a fucking meme before it came to this.

They talk about their friendship with each other in each others social links and usually are seen walking together in group scenes.This seems kind of like reaching and arguing for the sake of it more than anything. The stuff in Yukiko's castle does enough to establish their friendship in all honesty. You know, kind of like how Mitsuru and Yukari become besties after November but are on separate floors. If I was pedantic I'd bring that up, but I understand the gameplay reasons they did that so it doesn't bother me one bit.

Attached: incel to chad.png (600x600, 466K)

>implying girls still wouldn't gossip behind his back calling him bug eyed when he left the room

Attached: nurses.jpg (2461x819, 454K)

lie

unless it was a friend

why did they give adachi a link anyway? i never played golden

From 0/10 to 0.5/10... whoa..

That doesn't explain why she should care about saving Kanji specifically. They're supposed to be best friends by the end of P4, so it should be during Kanji's incident that she goes through some development where she establishes and matures some relationship with him, because such a scene sure as hell never pops up anywhere else in the game.

no one asks

Attached: 1550147958589.jpg (1024x427, 37K)

Nigger if two characters are supposed to be friends, they shouldn't fucking ignore each other for 80% of the fucking game.

Greentext stories are Yea Forums are all fake.

He whines about the announcer not sleeping with him when she was willing to sleep with Namatame, and when he hears that Saki was talking to Namatame he immediately assumes she's sleeping with him too.

The development they get in their social links is laughable.
Chie gets literally none.
Yukiko flipflops about her inheriting her family business and learns to cook.
Nothing happens with Yosuke until you brawl with him, and even then he just sucks your dick.
Rise doesn't know if she wants to be famous.
The only real development that happens in P4's social links is with Naoto and Kanji.
I love the characters, but don't pretend their links add to their arcs at all.
You're right about P3 also being cliche, but the character writing is fundamentally better.

Attached: 1457731542458.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Adachi was a weak faggot, the red herrings were more interesting.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-144208_Chrome.jpg (1080x1060, 472K)

>guau

I don't know but I really have a kind of deep-seated hatred toward my parents for doing it to me, because I'm in my first real long-term sexual relationship right now and I find that sex is incredibly hard to find satisfying because I have virtually no feeling in the head of my dick during sex thanks to circumcision.

Attached: 1478388603664.jpg (600x760, 75K)

yeah

Attached: 1536933356755.jpg (1150x3664, 654K)

I've had plenty of girlfriends in my life. Never approached a girl that I didn't know. I don't know how people find the courage to do that.

That doesn't mean he can't get laid, do you fuckers don't even know the definition of "incel"?

>haircut
More like hair transplant, balding is a fate worse than death.

There's a difference between "being alone" and being "lonely." Loneliness is the desire for company when it is absent. If I don't want other people in my private life, I don't feel lonely. Simple as that.

Except the S.Links because I fucking HATE Mitsuru's. And P3P wasn't any better because Junpei, Akihiko and Ken all PRETTY MUCH HAVE THE SAME FUCKING LINK. What's that? Mindless pandering in my portable port of a highly successful PS2 game? Say it ain't so! I swear to God, the party S.Links are dull, idiotic drivel in P3, moreso than in any other game. Because on top of not actually being able to develop outside of the story (which is fundamentally the same problem the later two games have), it's all the same fucking shit.

what's wrong with that guys pec?

it's not their fault the game devs glued their feet to one spot so far away from each other, except Rise gets a 2nd glue spot in front of her tofu place and on many days Chie and Yukiko are talking to each other at their desks.
at least in 3 they let SEES be glued in 3 different spots in a dorm lobby, and then the one spot in the shrine on sundays for junpei, yukari and ken, and junpei and yukari get one spot in the mall

But I have autism.

He was trying to hit on two women and when they were creeped out by him he sperged out and shoved them into TVs. He doesn't really interact with any other women, so those encounters are what you go by.

Adachi was right

Attached: Logic.jpg (576x4307, 910K)

Blue pilled actually. Not talent, they're just born in circumstances that enable them to succeed. Who your parents are completely determines your course in life.

Still not enough to fit the definition of "incel", he's closer to an obsessive person.

The actually cool thing about P3 is that the characters are rarely alone. They're often shown hanging out in the dorm, talking to each other. Sometimes they're by themselves but who doesn't want to be by themselves form time to time? But they're very often talking to each other, interacting with each other, ACKNOWLEDGING EACH OTHER.

In P4 and P5, characters pretty much ignore each other except in story scenes. Apparently, the concept of a middle ground doesn't fucking exist.

Could be worse, you could also have ED from years of masturbating to fucked up fetishes exclusively along with being cut probably like I will if I ever even find a woman to fuck

i used to think i was circumsized because my foreskin doesn't cover my penis entirely, so it looks like a turtleneck sweater when flaccid but pulls back when erect

But again, this is basically saying "Hey you're the same as me so you should totally give up and ignore me, a murderer"

>what's the difference between murdering people and saving people from being murdered?

I agree about the social links in P3P, and I think they were completely missed opportunities.
Also, I never said that P3's characters were better than P4's. I think they are pretty much equally good, all things considered, and the cast is 3/4 are both better than the cast of 5.
I was just saying that I found P3's character writing and pacing better, which is honestly just a matter of taste.
The games do share some of the same hangups with the writing.

Attached: 1450406251784.jpg (452x446, 97K)

This user gets it

>persona 3 toddler, persona 4 babies, and persona 5 embryos fighting
Back in my day we got half of two different games and we liked it
i don't want meaningless sex, I just want to be love and be loved equally in return

Don't know where this meme of disliking women makes you a virgin came from. Judging by his age and position it's more likely he just had bad experiences with relationships in the past.

Henry VIII had a pretty low opinion of women and he most certainly was not a virgin, he was just an asshole who liked watching kids get tramped to death by horses.

Henry VIII sounds based and redpilled as fuck.

I would kill for Adachi's life pre absolute madman stage.

Yeah the only thing you can say about people who hate women are that they are correct.

I'm not even really sure what you're griping about at this point. You're claiming things that were never asserted by the game and then getting upset when they don't happen.
They don't just because they don't move around and annoy the player every day.
Being reductive is meaningless and has never ever been an argument
>But I'm not XD
You are. Stop it.

Anyway, this is just going to go in circles for 200 more posts and I just can't do that tonight. Food poisoning, can barely keep my eyes open as is. I would recommend giving this a read if you have the time as it addresses a lot of the (already invalid) complains some of you have about the character interaction.
megaupload.nz/CcR384b4n8/P4_Dungeon_Dialogue_zip

>Frequently
*Occasionally. There's a group chat at the dorms about once a month, it's not like it happens all the time. And they put that in the dungeons for P4 where your party EXPLORES THE DUNGEONS SEPARATELY unlike in P3 where they sit in the lobby since everything revolves around the protag in that game :^)

It's funny how fashion changed the shape of his head.

He's not arguing morals. He's saying that the only reason the IT's putting so much effort into this is because they have nothing better to do, so they have no right to look down on him because he did his thing for the same reason.

he created a new branch of christianism bbecause the pope refused to let him divorce his wife iirc

t. Yosuke

>so they have no right to look down on him because he did his thing for the same reason.
Maybe so, but they do have the right to look down on him because he decided to MURDER PEOPLE

>people don't sit around a lobby and hang out daily
t. never lived in a dorm

>you could also have ED from years of masturbating to fucked up fetishes

I'm not cut but I practically can't cum from having sex without thinking about porn I've watched.

>Loneliness is my dick's way of saying it wants some attention.
Guarantee they'll leave me alone after that.

I've replayed P4 something like 10 times, including Golden. I don't think my opinion on the game is going to change after 10 years.
I wasn't really arguing with you, either, user. I think the writing in both games have flaws, and I prefer P3's.
Get well, user.

Attached: 1514669908180.jpg (536x734, 72K)

He was a fucking asshole but he did prove England can do what it likes and ignore the continent.

What a fucking loser lmao

Just be yourself!

I think I love P4G the most but it's pretty clear that P3FES has the best character development of the Hashino games.

A spic made this.

So you give up the argument then
thank you andd fuck off

Sometimes I get tired of being alone, but being around other people makes me feel even more alone.

That's literally not what he said at all.

Incel is a real term for people like him that cannot have sex and in response become violent.

>Anyway, this is just going to go in circles for 200 more posts and I just can't do that tonight.

You gave up, and I was just being nice.
I take it back, though. P4 a shit, you a shit, and you eat shit.
I hope you puke your guts out, user.

Attached: 1512631106763.png (800x855, 576K)

Why was Yosuke's Shadow a giant frog?

Attached: 1438598988835.png (952x558, 1.05M)

Just because it triggers you it doesn’t mean it should be filtered, newfag.

If you actually payed attention to the story youd see despite it seeming that way, everything doesnt revolve around the protag. If they added shit about them hanging out away from the protag youd probably complain that its filler content

Incel literally just means "involuntary celibate"
There's no violence associated with it.
Learn what things mean before you say them retard

That wasn't me. I stayed because your picture made me want to write something up about Mitsuru
The Answer made me appreciate how beautifully tragic she is. All she wants is to do good by her father and help him ease some of the burden he's placed on himself but that's quite literally the last thing that he wants. What she wants most in the world actively pains the person she loves the most every time she does it and that just makes me feel bad for her.

its cleaner, less disease or so they claim and to conform since everyone else is

Just lift is the biggest meme.

Chemicals in the water turned him gay.

Attached: Humble water filter salesman.jpg (660x371, 30K)

Frog in the well.

Is there a term for someone like me who could've had sex lots of times but it terrifies and disgusts me so I couldn't ever do it?

I'm so sad that's how the Lunar series died. Lunar 2 Eternal Blue was my absolute favorite game growing up. I still have the hardbound strategy guide I got from Babbage's with it.

That's paradoxical since the vast majority of your and my ancestors were conceived in violent circumstances

Reminder every Scottish person with ginger hair is the descendant of a women who couldn't run fast enough.

This is the most hilarious shit I’ve seen today.

>Jiraiya originally known as Ogata Shuma Hiroyuki, is the toad-riding character of the Japanese folklore

Cause it looked fucking cool

Well, either way, I got to call someone a shit.

I'd say
no

It's the truth. Both lifestyles have their own problems,l but I like not being beholden to anyone so I stay away from relationships

Volcel
Or retard if you didn't realize that you could've had sex at the time and were too dense to notice

Most women don't cum during sex either so I don't know why they'd get pissed if a man needs a little extra help

All you need is to just plop the models next to each other, maybe add a line or two of dialogue before a prompt comes up asking if you want to advance an S.Link.
>you should invite me over again for another workout session, Chie
>alright, we'll go all out next time Kanji-kun
>oh, did you need something, MC?
You know, basic shit like that.

yes
based and redpilled

Why would you want to have sex though

>Most women don't cum during sex
Maybe the ones you fuck

Attached: 1361811866313.png (510x546, 23K)

Should be a wojak

Because women are petty and entitled?

>male and female talking about hanging out
>in persona
Wow more cuck posting

Honestly this. OP is most likely a huge nigga incel cuck jew.

Incel is such a moronic word because it adds a pointless layer of over-complication to a concept THAT ALREADY HAS AN ANCIENT FUCKING WORD FOR IT

fuck zoomers

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (300x400, 31K)

>Talent

In actuality, genetics.

Notice how all the ugly people in persona get shat on constantly

>Let's not hear Mitsuru's reaction to this.
Why? She already knows her family did some shady shit and doing that is nowhere near as bad as awakening the goddess of death.

>Reminder every Scottish person with ginger hair is the descendant of a women who couldn't run fast enough.

Ok, but how does that relate to people who get violent because they can't have sex? Elliot Rogers never had sex and died the incel king. Even when he was exerting power backed by violence he was still to pathetic to rape someone like the vikings did. Incels are MENTALLY cucked, their own spinelessness keeps them from sticking peen in vageen even when they're in a raping position.

Incels use guns because they can't get close enough to stab before their hover hand kicks in. It's like repelling magnets.

There are people who love Ohya though

>bitch I want to fuck you!
>why are you rejecting me?
>DIE WHORE
>wow adachi is based h..heh FUCK WOMEN
Are most Yea Forumstards underage?

Jack The Ripper was a rumored incel and he killed hookers with a fucking knife. Checkmate Atheist.

I thought you liked pointless window dressing?

Everyday P4fags prove themselves to be the biggest brainlets in the persona fandom.

>women don’t cum during sex
lol

Making posts like this is the equivalent to mumbling at your shoes. Quote the people you're talking to beta.

OH THIS COMING FROM YOU DOJIMA?

There are people that like the teacher though

And that's a pretty difficult thing to achieve in that fanbase.

How do I become a chad like Kanji?

Should I play the original or Deep?

Rude

Attached: p5 ohya.png (512x512, 126K)

>I've replayed P4 something like 10 times
Why the fuck would you do this?

The way you fucking smoke and drink coffee you're going to have a heart attack by the time you're 50!

>t. P3fag

Of course he's a 3fag, he can't even make eye contact on an anonymous image board.

WATCH IT ADACHI

Attached: 1554485607833.jpg (1920x1080, 835K)

Because this thread is half about "incels" anyway I want someone to explain to me why some people put sex on a pedestal.
I legitimately do not understand. Is it because soceity agrees it's the shit? Is it just a conformist thing?
no I'm not saying Adachi is an incel I just wanted to post him

Attached: bestboy13.jpg (499x330, 140K)

Does Teddy even have genitalia?
I mean, he created his human body, right? He probably had no idea what genitals looked like when he made his body.

Jack the Ripper didn't post his whiny fucking manifesto about why he's a pussy who doesn't get pussy because his dad stuck it in pussy attached to an eater of pussy cats.

Attached: 1306899022259.jpg (564x436, 50K)

>we could have gotten overly protective serial killer Dojima who after losing his wife and never being able to find the culprit decides to use his newfound powers to get rid of anyone who gets close to her

Attached: p4 dojima concept.jpg (1000x650, 89K)

You want to talk about self control? How about Yu fucking every slut in the place when he's got a little sister at home?

this :(
kill me plz

They get most of the pleasure from massaging around the clit, friendo. Insertion doesn't do that as much as straight rubbing does, that's why most women jill off by cliturbating unless they want to put on a show or do both at once.

>INCEL INCEL MAKING FUN OF WOMAN INCEL INCEL IM NOT FAT AND DONT HAVE DADDY ISSUES INCEL INCEL

Attached: women fat.jpg (571x640, 190K)

kek

Because deep down in our hindbrain is the instinct to breed and prolong our species, while maintaining genetic superiority over the rest of our competition and making sure the lizards don't get fucking uppity again.

>I want someone to explain to me why some people put sex on a pedestal
Because that's all women really have to offer.

He didn't write a manifesto because there was no internet back then user.

youtu.be/9_peSCECc4I
>Hey T, let's do one of those...all out attacks on this prick.

You can practically hear the furious heavy breathing of whoever drew this

Are you telling me that people who care so much about getting laid that they form circles online about it are unable to overcome an instinct? That makes them sound really stupid and I don't mean in a "I'm so much smarter" way. Is there not a better reason?
I believe this one a bit more. If the idea is reinforced by women who mock those who don't or are unable to get laid then I can see why some people might start to believe it's critical they have sex.

Attached: bestboy15.jpg (564x796, 76K)

We live in a society

Humans are sapient beings but they haven't fully shed their animal roots. The desire to reproduce is the overriding programming of every living thing that has ever existed on this planet since the first reproducing molecules were created billions of years ago. That drive still exists in the average human and it gets subconsciously blended into the products of sapient thought (morality, art, entertainment, etc.)

underrated kek

There is people that believe all their hardships and problems will magically disappear once they get a gf/sex

Attached: 1554841674737.png (500x361, 5K)

Do human lives really have value?

Be honest with yourselves Yea Forums. If any of us were to die, would the world stop spinning?

No, of course it wouldn't. Even the most important Human on the planet is ultimately worthless. Just because some guy is getting his kicks off of murder doesn't inherently mean it's worth a damn. Everyone dies eventually.

that's all you see
what can men offer that they can't

I treat women the same way i treat men and have literally no problems whatsoever.

Adachi is an edgy, immature faggot whose entire worldview centers around one town in rural Japan, yet he was going to happily condemn the rest of the world into becoming shadows. It's little wonder that Yea Forums identifies with him.

Just you don't mind being forced to not exist doesn't mean I don't either.

Reminder that someone out there is getting brutally murdered right now and none of us could give a rat's ass about it

I understand the desire for it. I don't think that explains why some people think it's a measure of their worth to have sex though. It doesn't feel like a desire for some people but a need.
But why?

Attached: bestboy2.jpg (720x376, 39K)

Overcoming the instinct isn't the hard part- it's changing people's value systems that is the hard part. When you put sexuality on a pedestal like these people have for so long, when their parents and friends and the media have told them having a girlfriend is the be all, end all metric of personal success, it's difficult to convince them to change, their beliefs are ingrained into their behavior, their worldview. It would be like trying to convert Marx into a corporate CEO. People aren't generally willing to give up their beliefs so easily and these online circles are little more than echo chambers that reinforce such beliefs. But you can definitely break through to some people.

wheres his neck
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: NECK.png (574x628, 541K)

Attached: __amagi_yukiko_doujima_nanako_ebihara_ai_hanamura_yousuke_kujikawa_rise_and_others_persona_and_perso (496x600, 176K)

hold up tone, you seeing this shit?

Attached: 1536703541462.jpg (1650x915, 163K)

Well if human lives have no value then there's nothing wrong with someone getting the short stick.

Yeah it's pretty embarrassing when old Yea Forums latched on to Adachi when the game is telling you flat out that living that way is pathetic and only leads to pain and loneliness. That isn't based at all.

Attached: 1523729243005.jpg (544x409, 22K)

>Mods spoilered it
Why even bother
I knew Adachi was the killer before I knew what Persona was

Attached: 1429135728102.jpg (542x960, 150K)

You're talking about the end result. However, there is still value in things even if they don't last forever.
People seek pleasure at least. That in itself becomes valuable.
That's not a revelation user

>But why
Idk user, maybe that's their only hope an what keeps them from ending themselves.

Attached: 1427150927494.png (1114x1142, 237K)

it looks like it took 5 minutes to draw and is pretty funny.

>Heh heh J, did you hear what I said? I said "oh Skull you're pathetic" heh heh

Attached: file.png (336x461, 147K)

>manifestos didn't exist until Livejournal

I would put all of their hands in hot water while sleeping in the same bed with them as a prank and then lick up all their pee so they wouldn't notice haha

Reminder that Mitsuru is only 5'5 and she only seems tall because P3MC is an actual manlet.

>Motherfucker how can you be alone and not be lonely? Humans are social creatures by nature we crave social interactions but not everyone is suited for it, and some can go on without it.

He's right in a way, if you were born with all the wrong genes and made into a 30 IQ retard by birth there is no semblance of a chance for you to rise above and succeed in a way that society generally deems as "success".

However, FUCK what's deemed by society, you can find goals that you do want and you may have the capacity to achieve them. You may also have the capacity to find other goals if you fail those and be happy with that, you may have the capacity to retry failed goals and succeed.

Attached: 1439861821813.jpg (878x742, 102K)

I replay games I like sometimes. Persona 4 is a decade old game with multiple releases, and I usually get 2-3 runs done back to back the first time I play a Persona game.

was this game babbys first intro to nihilism?

Persona 4 is literally a decade old, and anyone that doesn't know Adachi is the killer is retarded

No that was P1.

It's an open ended question, really. Values are subjective. It's the power of the sapient mind to play God and create value where once none existed. I think my own life has value because I choose to assign it that. That is my power. The external world might not stop spinning, but my conscious experience of it would cease - so to my perspective, there is no difference between my death and the universe deleting itself entirely. Likewise, I know nothing of you. Every action you perform influences my life in such a microscopic fashion it may as well not even be visible. Your life is worthless to me, and mine is likely worthless to you. So be it, and let us go our separate ways.

Attached: 800px-Nietzsche187a_0.jpg (639x867, 117K)

>implying Persona didn't start at 3

>Murdering people out of boredom is the same as saving people out of boredom!
>Rise: I guess he's right.
The only thing worse than the villain going "We're not so different" is when the hero thinks the villain has a point when he doesn't.

I wish it did so I didn't have to play through 1 and 2.

To be fair, she's more talking about the spice part which is especially true in Yosuke and Chie's case.

Ouch.

Attached: 1513913875716.jpg (567x437, 142K)

If only she actually looked like this.

I feel like Mitsuru would probably wear something expensive to bed.

Even then, that was only true at the beginning of the game.

The words of someone who has never tried at anything in their life. Do you think virtuoso level musicians don't practice 8+ hours a day since child? Do you think NBA players haven't failed an immeasurable amount of times before the penny finally dropped?

Back to trannyera you all go

It would matter to their families. It would matter to their friends. It would matter to *someone*, somewhere, and that's enough. Even if everyone dies eventually, seeing a living, breathing person just like you snuffed out before their time is still an injustice worth fighting against.

>jack the ripper
Duh that guy was a psychopath

Maybe he wrote it on one of the hookers he carved his knife into.

Thank you user, I appreciate your conscious effort to provide to me a rebuttal.

But let me argue back with my own if you may.

What's the difference between you putting value on your own life, and someone else putting value on, for example, literal dog feces?

Neither one is inherently given value because you or them say so, they have no correlation or affect each other's or anyone else's lives, so what is the purpose of giving them "value"?

A bee gives itself "value" by working in a colony, but that doesn't stop us from swatting them to death if they do as little as fly in our peripheral vision.

It was true until November where they finally catch someone. And the anime makes it apparent that it's still true all the way until the the fight with Izanami.

The only true death is to never live

Most Adachi is either from ironic shitposters and projecting incels

>Anime
Not canon.

How come you ignored every other reply?
The simple answer is animals have desires. To desire something is what gives it value. That's about the end of it, really.
The purpose of putting value on things? There is no purpose. It's a product of having conscious thought.
When you initially asked "do human lives have value" the answer is that it's subjective of course. Your argument, though, that "ultimately" nothing matters therefore there is no value makes no sense. Why does the "ultimate" end goal matter more than any other point in time?

Uh, but I'm not a loner.

I don't like people like this.

Tell em the truth. All my friends understand I get people'd out. May go a few days or weeks without talking to em, sometimes months even. I'm a lonesome guy. Its just easier not having another person around all the time. Don't have to worry about not being enough in a relationship. I've had a couple and its not for me. Hadn't met the right person yet I guess.

It's really weird going directly from P4 Adachi who's a total loser to Ultimax Adachi who constantly gets his dick sucked by Yu and the narrator, presented as a honorable, worthy rival.

>t. あだち
cope

Value is a concept that only exists when there are human lives. What reality is relative/relevant to humans is inseparable from what we all perceive it to be. If in that perceived reality human lives have value then the only thing that could prove that they do not is if there were a change in perception.

Note: Accepting that your perceptions are what makes reality to you necessarily means that the perceptions of those with the same ability of human perception are also what make reality to the whole of what can be understood by those with human properties. Every person is conducive in some way to building what the whole of perceived reality is.

Well, there are two aspects to purpose. There is the mundane aspect of purpose, ex. "the purpose a keyboard is to type words onto a computer." Then there is the meaningful aspect of purpose, ex. "My purpose in life is to help the sick." They do not necessarily go hand in hand. For your example of the bee, I find it inappropriate to use the term "value" to describe its relation to the colony. It serves a "purpose" in the colony, but a single bee has little "value" (in the mundane, not subjective sense,) to the colony. You could extend that to human society and say the janitor serves a purpose, but has little value to the company, i.e. they are replaceable.

But insofar as the question of "what is the purpose of giving anything value," it's putting the cart before the horse. The meaningful purpose can only be derived from created values- the charitable person derives meaning from their purpose because they value compassion, generosity, etc. Sapience enables us to create values, values inform the shape of purpose, and purpose informs the shape of meaningfulness. Before our genesis of value, there is no purpose bestowed upon us by the physical laws of the universe.

I suppose the question then becomes "why create value?" I would say that it is an inescapable aspect of individuality, or at least individuals shaped by those who have come before them. To value nothing is to not be an individual at all - it is to be a machine, a computer, which can only follow programming. Being able to type messages on this board, you must be sapient in some degree (Turing tests aside-) therefore, you should be able to be defined as an individual. Therefore, if you are rational, you are compelled to create value by pure logic alone. Individuals create value. You are an individual. Therefore, you create value. A>B, B>C, A>C. Of course, to desire rationality is to value it. If you reject the valuing of rationality, you are left with irrationality.

Technically correct, the best kind of correct.

But when left with irrationality, you have no basis to deny any action over any other. You are left with chaos, random chance. Creating value is as equally irrational as not creating it. Once more, you cannot reject the creation of value. Ultimately, one /can/ value nothing: but you can only do so by annihilating value, to use the process of creating value to destroy it entirely. It is a conscious, willful decision just as creating value is - it is a resignation of power, not an inherent state of powerlessness.

>But even if you kill a prostitute, it's still a fucking crime.

Attached: sojak.png (644x800, 15K)

tl;dr - value is part of being a real human bean.
he wasn't supporting irrationality
chaos =/= random chance
value is not irrational, it keeps us going
>you cannot reject the creation of value
no one did i think, what does that even mean
the rest is bullshit honestly

You're both a couple of faggots. under 18, did a single philosophy class and read some wikipedia articles.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Adachifags are redditors who post rage comics in 2019
Sounds about right

Who are you quoting?

Man, I love Alice and anything resembling Alice.

S
O
C
I
E
T
Y

This girl would have told Adachi that he should have solved his own problems and not murder people for kicks.

Attached: Royal.jpg (1000x563, 35K)

You could just not fast travel

She would probably fuck him to redeem him.

I once had a friend with that bone structure. He was socially awkward, had a weird voice and speaking patterns, had autism, dyed his hair in neon colours.
Dude had crazy game, he'd never go over a week without getting some before he eventually went steady with a really nice 8/10. Never know where he got it from, but I think it has to do with confidence and playing the cards you're dealt, not looking at another's hand and whining.

>you can save akechi by dating him and only him
>this is only found out months after release

Blonde Alice a shit

Attached: 1535249018446.webm (1152x720, 2.75M)

It's amazing how Adachi literally embodies all the "GAMERS RISE UP" Joker memes.

Talent is definitely a random/genetics thing, just not to the bullshit meme extent of Adachi philosophy. You won't get a free pass in life even if you're born with valuable talent and shitloads of opportunity applicable to your interests. You'll just be lucky enough to require less skill development.

i havent played that game but from what i could tell adachi seems like the typical edgelord who can start entire existential arguments just by being himself and expressing his beliefs
like this thread ig

Attached: 1539823512225.jpg (797x1215, 940K)

This. He's not wrong, but he's deflecting responsibility from the people he killed by spouting rhetoric about the world and why he's the way he is. He's unironically an incel with all the baggage of the word.

You can't really admit being a loner or a hermit without killing the conversation so you're forced to lie and pretend you have friends or a life.