Redpill me on Fnv

Redpill me on Fnv

Attached: 5a8265bcd7c50.jpg (600x634, 150K)

It's a game that's just as shitty as Fallout 3 but it was made by Obsidian so people like it.

Fallout New Vegas looks awful and plays terrible. It has a very vocal minority, but for the average person it's trash. Horrible map, boring enemies, terrible gun play and bland character personalities. It's just a bad trope all around.

Attached: 1529925918526.png (409x406, 81K)

Its the only good 3D Fallout game.

Name 3 games you like
>inb4 anime

The map is so small it deserves to be a DLC for an actual fallout game.

Fallout 3 if Fallout 3 was good

It would be legitimately a 10/10 best game ever made if it wasn't built on the worlds worst game engine. FUCK Gamebryo and FUCK Bethesda.

Suikoden 2, Planescape Torment and God of War beard edition.

S O Y
I
Y

It's the 6th entry of the Fallout series

It's fun, until you play it for a second time.

Alright fuck off you win

>i was born in 2005

>Redpill me on
No. Kys yourself, faggot.

It's the only good 3D Fallout

nah, it shines on multiple playthroughs imo

>Fallout 3 wasn't good
Stop being a bunch of contrarian faggots, Fallout 3 was amazing, if you get the DLCs it's literally perfect.

>weebshit, visual novel and a movie
Of course you hate actual video games.

It's a garbage game. Don't play it. Stop thinking about it. Stay away from my gamefu.

Attached: you_rn.jpg (1520x922, 237K)

Obsidian made some good games in the long ago past so everyone thought modern fallout would be worth it.

Also takes credit for the best PS2 tier graffix intro movie that looks nothing like the game itself (not that the game and its piss filter looks any better)

Excellent video game. I personally recommend running project nevada with jsawyer.

A game that's constantly swallowed into a eternal cycle of love/hate depending on the level of Yea Forums's contrarianism at a certain moment.

Play it for yourself and try to have a fucking personality for once in your life

>Project Nevada
I'll never understand why people think that mod is an improvement.

Attached: 1523835797123.gif (313x225, 1.39M)

Good (fallout) game. Great story. Shit engine.
Will need 20-30 mods for top tier experience
>see for yourself dimwit, just pick out those essential mods

Attached: 5ce93736e56212897e1f5001e9aeeff2.png (475x792, 360K)

trash

>God of War beard edition.
point at him and laugh

A game reuined entirely by the disgusting engine known as gamebryo.
>inb4 gamebryo doesn't have to be bad, good games use it muh animations can be good
Don't care. Gamebryo is trash.

>Project Nevada
There are a few things I liked, but a lot of it is just bloat, or has features that other mods do better with less impact on performance. People just like a lot of bells and whistles, I guess.

Best game ever made.

Objectivity the best Fallout game

>descrobes self as average
seems about right