Hey

Hey,

Ever notice how Kass threads don't get any replies anymore?

All those people that claimed he was their "husbando," or posted him all the time, they didn't leave, their feelings just weren't true. They never liked him like I did, but they claimed to. They shitposted with him, posted embarassing things, and then acted like he was "best boy" to them.

They aren't gone, they still post on Yea Forums or /trash/ or wherever, they just care about a different character now.

I was right, I was right then and I was right now. I love Kass more than anyone, and Kass is truly the best boy of any videogame to me.

That is all. Kass is the greatest videogame male of all time, and I appreciate him more than anyone in the entire universe.

Attached: CzEm5DSVQAAW-Ws.png large.png (990x1200, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Us7TKzTxhxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i can't talk about him her or i would get banned.

have sex
oh wait
you cant
enjoy sleeping on the floor
kass fag

waifu/husbando are are ironic fotm terms now
no one is dedicated to one anymore

I love kass!

Attached: 1554920928142.jpg (2978x2978, 3.54M)

Speak for yourself.

LOL FAGGOT

he's shit is the problem

>post kass
>get banned

no thanks

i'm not talking about you then

It's been getting worse

You'll get bored of attention seeking one day too

Theme:
youtu.be/Us7TKzTxhxQ

I could if I wanted to, I choose not to because I love Kass.

I rarely, if ever, get banned for posting Kass. Unless the mods treat me special because I love Kass so much, I doubt you would get banned either. Still, it's a moot point, cuz I still love Kass more than anyone.

I don't do it for attention, I do it because I love Kass

Attached: tumblr_p32o647vje1svjlvmo1_1280.jpg (650x650, 63K)

it's not worth the effort

Attached: the ultimate chuckle.png (348x409, 97K)

Me but with Sable

Attached: sable.png (359x488, 187K)

Do you think Kass wants you to post pictures of him on Yea Forums? I don't think so. Just because you love someone doesn't mean you post pictures of them for everyone to see and talk about your relationship. You're an attention seeking faggot but I am not surprised. Getting attention on the internet is the only thing that keeps you from killing yourself.

based.

Uh oh, the waifu police is here!

>Do you think Kass wants you to post pictures of him on Yea Forums?
I mean they are married now. Nintendo said so.

SHUT UP
This is irreverent. Kassfag cannot talk his way out of this logical fallacy.

Kass would just see it as a hobby. Obviously, I do more for him than just post him on the internet. I live with him, I lift for him, I draw for him, I go on long walks with him, I take him out on special dates, I cook for him, I go to work for his sake, I improve myself and get stronger for his sake, I do everything I do just to be a better person for him.

You are right in that posting on Yea Forums is one of the weakest forms of expression of love of him, but at the same time, I want to make it known that Kass is married to someone, and that someone is a real person dedicating his life to him, and nobody will ever take that away from him or me.

Attached: Dbmu6QeVAAAKt4y.jpg (500x420, 21K)

Hammer bro is my bro

Attached: BrawlTrophy165[1].png (612x612, 214K)

Well I say he can. Get dabbed on nerd.

This entire thread but with asriel dreemur (forma de shota)

Attached: 1548538348077.png (82x160, 2K)

To put it simply and bluntly:

I post that I love Kass so that when people post or think about Kass, they do so knowing about the fact that there is someone out there that loves him more than anyone in the universe. That is all.

Attached: 55.png (265x265, 85K)

sounds like peak attention whoring to me

baste

How can a drawing walk with you or consume the food you make, or even be aware you exist? Or aware of anything at all? Kass only exists in your imagination. You are in love with a facet of your imagination. It's a coping mechanism because you are not mentally well.

Based shotafurfag

this entire thread but with pic related for me

Attached: lucario (male).png (740x546, 613K)

Oh you found my weakness
I love shotas

Sauce on these two?

Attached: 20190410_155608.jpg (1024x1024, 949K)

If it was attention whoring, I'd be like JustinRPG or Chris-chan and post my real face alongside Kass.

The reason I don't do that is not only because of the fact that in order to live a healthy, happy life with Kass, I need to be a reliable and trusted member of society, but it's also because of this:
All that matters is that people know that someone truly loves Kass, so that they can be aware exactly of what they're doing when they post him. They're posting someone else's husband, who loves them dearly.

Well, Kass is an extension of myself, being a figment of my imagination. Kass only exists in my imagination, which only exists in my brain, which only exists in my body. He can walk with me just by me walking and imagining him, and he can eat whatever it is that I eat. His favorite food is Salmon Manieure. If you think it's a coping mechanism, you could argue that the meaning of life to anyone is a coping mechanism. Kass is my meaning to life.

Attached: 161.png (265x265, 125K)

I'm happy for you.

Attached: kassfag.png (1953x704, 140K)

Based kemoshota poster

People keep saying this. Explain please?

Sure.

Attached: 1496713329595.jpg (1736x1654, 401K)

someone posted it for me

Attached: 123332285.png (828x1280, 1.51M)

Do you still want to cut off your balls or what?

Literally how and why?

wtf you can do that? I'm going to marry bowser then.