Other urls found in this thread:

wowclassicbis.com/
classicdb.ch/?item=12553
classicdb.ch/?item=22472
classicdb.ch/?item=19381
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/458021139/#458029429
youtube.com/watch?v=fLWuADfyq7E
youtube.com/watch?v=bG5P71m6D4g
web.archive.org/web/20061126083847/http://wow.allakhazam.com:80/db/item.html?witem=22819
classicdb.ch/?item=22819
youtube.com/watch?v=WtMsTlNowQ0&t=421s
youtube.com/watch?v=AM1bSJm6GTE&t=182s
classicdb.ch/?talent#sxxzZxGt0s0xZEb0zb
web.archive.org/web/20050111054604/http://wow.allakhazam.com:80/item.html?witem=14153
itemization.info
twitter.com/TESOnline/status/1116068068353093632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its not wow classic its wow reboot. you lost.

Attached: 1543094087010s.jpg (249x207, 7K)

>LFM Strat UD, IF bridge for BIS inspection, no meme specs

Attached: 1413915394887.png (600x580, 577K)

This fuckers don't even know how hard to get preraid bis for warrior/rogue/hunter. Fucking hell. I still remember these runs.
But anyway, Nostalrius was fun, but i found better mmo for myself.

Attached: cqmr4hR6XB4.jpg (586x1070, 85K)

>there are guilds that are gonna demand bis race and gear choices and then wipe on magmadar
i'm glad i already got a guild so I don't have to trial with autists

Attached: 5cbe08422c9e2ccd572680de90228e04460813a2.jpg (1605x898, 136K)

>prot warriors
>in vanilla
Even boomkins where more useful.

>lionheart helm is bis for the entire game

nice game vanillafags

Attached: MuLLhNy.png (632x749, 287K)

>Trying to get those 2% hit shoulders from UBRS
>lose them to the tank rolling for his fury offset
aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what mmo

delet

>do 7D runs for 15 times
>still no fucking pants
>Strat UD for cloak gets rolled by literally everyone
>UBRS shoulders
>every time you go to get THAT preraid bis there is always 2 more same class dps+"tank" who actually gears up as a dps
My mind was broken at moment when guild didn't want to make runs with me until i got full enchanted preraid bis with alchemy, but 2 weeks later they just take in raid blue geared arms warrior with 2hd, and he fucking outrolled me for sweet ZG onehand.
ESO. Fuck raiding, fuck pvp, i just wanted comfy leveling and questing all this time. Shame game have shit combat, but i'm almost don't raid anymore anyway.

>the value of items are determined by their unique stats and attributes and not 100% determined by ilvl

Woooooooooooooooooow are you telling me I have to actually look at stats???

Reminder focusing a single piece of gear for each slot is retarded. You can easily replace most "bis" shit with something that is almost just as good and way easily obtainable.

It's simply not worth going for bis shit that needs dozens of dungeon runs for a chance to get.

Hate to break it to you but "min/maxers" are cookiecutters who don't actually know how classes work. Sure their "BiS" lists are really good but there are a ton of shit that works better for different aspects of the game(Pvp, farming, etc).

what website is this

>Drains target for 2 Shadow damage every 1 sec and transfers it to the caster. Lasts for 30 sec.

Is it draining HP via shadow dmg or is it literally draining damage and giving it to you?

wowclassicbis.com/

Link the site already faggots.

>Sandstalker Ankleguards BiS on cat druids until Ahn'Qiraj
Guess I'm rolling female nelf druid after all.

>no ret paladin

Attached: 1550228058909.png (677x605, 270K)

thanks

I'm struggling not to respond to all the classic wow bait, I really am.

>no enhance
I guess meme specs not allowed

Attached: 1476374283382.jpg (244x250, 7K)

>ret

it's a pretty good helm tbhfam

>mention picking up consecration as a leveling paladin
>the autists of Yea Forums screech at how NOT MINMAXED MEME SPEC REEEEE it is

Dead in the womb. And half the tragedy is that these particular retards are the revolutionaries that fought to get WoW Classic in the first place.

Attached: celebration.jpg (1023x649, 88K)

so once the server is run by a bunch of nolifers at 60 within a couple weeks that are selling runs and trivializing all the "nostalgic" content, what are you going to do?

enhancement suffered from a soul crushing "hybrid tax" in addition to constant ally whining causing it to get so many nerfs that it could never come close to the dps of the "core" dps specs

You can be a "min/maxing autist" about your raid set(s), and still understand different and more niche/specialized gear works for other situations, user.
Not to mention that's just a mockup, and is essentially just a streamlined/aggregated version of dozens of lists that can be found with a simple google search. Vanilla been cracked and there's not gonna be a whole lot to re-crack once everything's on the table.

I just want to play a rogue and gank lowbies.

That's all.

start creating wojack/pepe edits of retail shitting on classic babies

Attached: 1550399164424.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

>paladin bis are mostly low armor cloth items
But muh theme. Muh aesthetic. Muh immersion and soldier of the light fantasy.
Itemization should've been update to be less shit, same design philosophy but more item variety, it makes no sense for some class-spec combinations to have no items to support them.

Just avoid minmaxers like the plague. If we can get normalfags to agree that minmaxers are autistic elitist cancer then classic wow is set for life. Don't group with them, don't invite them to your group. If you see one in a guild you make kick them. Don't invite warriors unless you're desperate for a tank. Don't help warriors so it's harder for them to get to max level, camp them viciously whenever possible.

i just want to play a shadow priest and meme on people, to be honest

Well, design-wise it does kind of make sense. Mail and Plate have faction-exclusive classes so a lot of the good items are Cloth/Leather to cover more bases.

>mage bis is two freezing bands
I mean, I get it but there is a reason why spreadsheets provide alternatives. Shit site overall desu

They could've had level 55-60 quests reward solid items for these faction specific classes.

You retailfags don't have the patience to make wojak edits, you need instant gratification

Attached: IMG_5307.jpg (927x508, 94K)

>If we can get normalfags to agree that minmaxers are autistic elitist cancer
good one, user. because twitch kids are going to login and play wow like it was intended to be played, and not how their stream gods tell them to play.

Attached: BnUUh5KE.jpg (512x512, 29K)

uhh I think you are mistaken friend
vanilla is a literal perfection with zero faults or mistakes

>implying wojaks are not instant gratification of OCs

It's extremely wrong.

classicdb.ch/?item=12553
classicdb.ch/?item=22472
Both of these are better.

And once you get to BWL you have these
classicdb.ch/?item=19381

Solution:
Randomize all damage and defense values so that a wider range of items are more acceptable.

>Ironfoe is not pre-raid BiS for Fury Warriors
Confirmed shit site.

Good luck farming it.

i truly feel sorry for the faggots who actually plan on getting ironfoe

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/458021139/#458029429

Are you this retard who wants to play a fucking undead rogue? You pick up consecrate in your 50s, after much more important talents like SoC, PoJ, conviction, etc.
>being arguably the strongest healer is bad
>playing the strongest class that helps trivialize raids and pvp is bad
I'm so glad I'm not playing alliance with you fucking retardins.

I cleared everything up to mid Naxx without knowing shit about optimal gear and using meme specs, and I will do the same in Classic.

>plan on rolling warrior tank
>hate horde zones and their mudshit cities but don't want to play alliance cause it is easy mode

what do

Attached: 1471812925786.jpg (353x332, 17K)

It's not about accessibility. It's about being correct when it comes to truly showing BiS sets of items.

>Avoid minmaxers because their autism will scare normal fags
>Don't invite or help warriors

user you dumbfuck. If class population is anything like it was in the past or on classic servers, something like 30-40% of the player base are going warrior. Warriors attract casual players so shunning everyone who plays warrior is harming the casual players more than autistic min-maxers.

>some time, somewhere, someone ever thought something like this wasn't going to happen
lmaoing@urlyf my man
you had your chance to play classic, if you want to go back just buy a time machine and head todards 2004, leave your faggotry here or you might fuck the timeline up though
otherwise, enjoy your KAPPA XD kids and modern day over-analyzed meta faggotry

Attached: 1537955565539.jpg (450x450, 28K)

If it's even remotely competitive then I can use it for the entirety of my time playing since I don't intend on raiding past BWL.

>wowclassicbis.com/
how does knowing what stats are good for your class ruin the game? I don't think anyone playing endgame back in 2004 was stacking strength on mages or int on warriors.

Attached: g1m3raD.jpg (460x351, 34K)

there's nothing strong about launch paladin

Play what you want dude, I'm just making a point. Although it isn't 2005 anymore, alliance WILL be the designated streamer, tranny, woman faction. Get ready to have swarms of fagmongold fans and playing with bitches like this youtube.com/watch?v=fLWuADfyq7E

>These faggot think I will put leather / cloth on my Paladin

God there is nothing more pathetic than min maxer. It's not like Vanilla was crazy hard, the game was made so casual could do most of the content.

Unless you want to speedrun Naxx under an hour, I just don't see the point.

by that logic horde was bitching about ret pallies. hint: they were never meant to be primary dps in raids

>Get ready to have swarms of fagmongold fans and playing with bitches
Thank god I'll be playing EU, no streamer fags and fanboys

vs the pre-raid stuff it's not much worse. vs the BWL boots it's a lot worse.

>BiS shield for prot warriors in tier 3 is a healer's shield
This site is hilarious.

Agreed.

If you choose your race class because its the best and not for aesthetics you should be euthanized

I'll be annoyed by the, dare I say, Horde of undead kiddies playing.

I'm sure there'll be no shortage of rogues and fury warriors who will want to have it instead.

imagine playing any incarnation of World of Slotmachine in 2019. go outside you fucking nerds, go do literally anything else besides playing a game designed to be an addictive waste of your life.

it's literally designed to be a waste of time to generate money from their outdated subscription model.

it can't be said any clearer. it's designed to waste your time. it's designed to be addictive. it's the fucking cigarette of video games except unlike a cigarette it makes you even less attractive. free yourself, before it's too late.

Yea Forums is already full of people who have been saying since it was announced that they were only going to invite BIS race/class combo I'm not sure why you're surprised

The problem is people who want to use hybrid classes as if they were specialized. For example Skarm put out a very good video showing how you can use a hybrid tank/healer druid to tank some fights and heal others and in general provide lots of utility to the raid.

youtube.com/watch?v=bG5P71m6D4g

That's how hybrid classes should be played.

Highest armor value.
>this is your brain on item level nonsense

By it I mean the bwl boots

Well I'm glad people see the problem of minmax fags and twitch cucks now, back then when people tried to talk about it everyone said LOL WE ARE GOING HOME U MAD?

Got a link to this site?

The armor values are actually wrong. It was changed in tbc and private servers apparently use the wrong values.

Vanilla values:
web.archive.org/web/20061126083847/http://wow.allakhazam.com:80/db/item.html?witem=22819
TBC values:
classicdb.ch/?item=22819

>classic threads full of people unironically stressing about minmaxing racials to fucking tank leveling dungeons
>shocked the community is full of nofun tryhards who will spend more time looking at guides than the game itself

Just keep remembering that it is indeed nothing but bait and seething retailfags.

Massive Oof.

>no if in warrior bis to be found
what gives?

Attached: 1538814094976.png (1067x1142, 1.23M)

Probably the accessibility.

>paying $15/mo for 15 year old content
that is the first mistake

Just goes to show how shitty private servers are then.

Do the private server autists seriously think that anyone but the top 1% of guilds is going to minmax like this?
More importantly, do they seriously think they're even getting into those top 1% guilds?

Vanilla was great because nobody knew anything and everybody was bumping into each other having slap fights.
Classic will be shite because everybody knows everything and everybody is a highly trained samurai warrior who has mastered the blade.

Attached: 1531485314036.gif (300x225, 1.79M)

You pay more for hormone pills, tranny.

yeah, hybrids can fill other roles too but not to the same capacity and this triggers the min maxing autists. min/maxing was never required, but a ret or enhance shaman shouldn't expect to do the same dps as a pure

Attached: 1553153719340.png (677x683, 425K)

>mating based on looks alone is great for society and will truly help us evolve into a better and more capable species

delusional. game was and is fun, regardless of faggots doing faggot things. when the servers open i'm gonna have a grand old time while you're still talking about a game you were too young to play initially.

Attached: 1539053047710.jpg (511x384, 32K)

>MASSIVELY multiplayer online game
>massive world to explore
>maximum of 2.5k players per realm
I don't get the appeal of WoW

Attached: 1525605285719.gif (700x630, 1.54M)

>wowclassicbis.com/
at least for warlock the items are wrong

robe of the void did not have spelldamage to my knowledge in classic

I've already failed man.

>Thread full of bait
>40 posters
Bro why make a thread and only post your same crappy bait only for yourself
Weird obsessive shit here man

Why do you even want more than 2.5 players per realm? You are never going to interact with a quarter of the population.

no u

>he expects to compete without minmaxing

Attached: 1550365602451.jpg (1054x752, 74K)

Clearly not, because minmax idiots don't seem to get that raids can be completed perfectly well with sub optimal gear, provided you hit certain baselines and aren't completely retarded.
I mean, really? Who the FUCK is stupid enough to bother with seeking BiS preraid gear when MC can be completed in fucking greens? Sure, it's a nice bonus if you stumble on them, but anyone who actually seeks them out is legitimately mentally handicapped.

There's never more than a hundred or so players in an area. Why is WoW even an MMO? You're never going to interact with more than a handful of players.

Attached: 1543024875508.gif (488x463, 81K)

Compete with who and why? No one gives a shit if you can kill C'thun anymore.

not an argument

do I have to be healer if I run a paladin in classic? In raids I mean

compete for what? being the 15 billionth guild to clear naxx 47 years after it's release?

desu I kind of want to look up twink guides and get bis gear all throughout levelling so I can fucking dunk on people, develop a good reputation and because it sounds like a fun adventure that isn't just grinding.

Yes. Ret and prot are both bad with ret being probably the worst spec in vanilla.

I can't wait until classic, but the sharding thing for me is a legit concern.

>addon api is same as retail wow
>mfw going to work on making gearscore for classic wow

better gear up for MC if you wanna do Stratholme runs, senpai!

Vanilla is easy enough to where you don't have to play completely optimally. The only raid that takes hardcore anti-fun minmaxing is Naxx and that raid is entirely for the no lifers.

I loved tanking, it was so nice to be such an important piece of the group. Always felt annoying to be considered one of the best tank for simple threat rotation and proactive pulling though, that shit is basic.
I tried healing, which was easy and nice when there was a good tank, but fuck was it infuriating when you had these monotarget retards. Thank goodness for fade.
Dps was shit though, nice when you have both a good tank and heal, but it happened once in a blue moon.

Pserver fags are literally going to ruin this but they won't last longer than a month. Just join a good guild and you'll be fine

unless you are apart of a guild that will let it
yeah you'll be a healer

>people think know what pre-raid to farm is min-maxing
This is how I know the "WE'RE GOING HOME" crowd is a bunch of shitters.
Home you feel at "home" as my groups fodder, if you even make it that far that is.

funny you should mention competing.
Hope you spastics enjoy competing with all the other retards for select drops and spending inflated DKP/Council good boy points, while everyone else outgears you.

It's literally only for starter zones at launch because if they don't shard it'll be fucking retarded

>Gearscore is entirely based on item level and no stats
>be druid
>only have like 5 gearscore because of wolfshead helm tanking the numbers

devilish

O god Yea Forums you weren't actually expecting to play vanilla casual were you?

Attached: 1479043955590.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

This shit has been knowledge since 2006 dude

Both right and wrong.

Robe of the Void indeed didn't have spell damage, but it had shadow damage (+49) in vanilla.

>when the servers open i'm gonna have a grand old time while you're still talking about a game you were too young to play initially.
Frendo, i'm 30. I was 15 in 2004 and i was there. Look at this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=WtMsTlNowQ0&t=421s
youtube.com/watch?v=AM1bSJm6GTE&t=182s
Look at it. Wtf is this? Comparing this to those old 2006 pvp videos is like setting loose MMA fighters in kindergartens. This is what you're looking at, and i for one know that i'm not as fast as when i was 15 year old.

Attached: 1548621715205.png (321x328, 164K)

If you want to play melee dps then play warrior or rogue.

I'm going to play enhance shaman and the only people who are going to complain are you nerds and ultra min-maxing guilds.
Might switch to healing for raids specifically, but otherwise he's going to be enhance.

The way Yea Forums talks about hybrids you'd think the only classes people played were warriors, rogues and priests.
40 mans had tons of room for literal dead weight players and still clear stuff, and with having more optimal strategies and more info than ever on how to deal with raids is going to significantly raise the floor of progress up higher than it ever was back then.

>10 years of private servers
>People somehow don't know what classic wow is going to be like
Retards really astound me.

If you're a Feral druid you're not raiding anyway so you shouldn't worry too much.

>the majority of the population won't make it past the starter zone, don't worry about sharding

Attached: 1553793658711.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

>haha fuck you guys im gonna play enhancement!
>except when im raiding then ill be a good little healslut and change
Wow you sure showed us.

>NOOOO STOP HAVING FUN WHEN YOUI NOT HAVING FUN THE RIGHT WAY
Some people think it's fun to try to clear things as fast possible. You have autism.

classicdb.ch/?talent#sxxzZxGt0s0xZEb0zb
Dont give a HECK about minmaxing gunna go full meme for fun that being said any anons mind helping me with my set up?

since what patch though?

because its a themepark mmo
some people prefer that over autistically grinding in big empty fields tightly packed with random ass mobs

twinking's different. That's just a case of throwing money at something and/or hitting certain dungeons in the knowledge you'll almost certainly get what you want if it drops.
People who take raid minmax retards seriously don't get that with 2 drops per boss, they'll be getting any significant upgrade when they can get without crafting and be grateful.
Things are obviously different in the truly hardcore guilds, however in those you don't get a choice, because the GM/RL will be doling out gear under a microscope.

Fucking item level obessed retail fag. Why cant an item have value

On every private server launch ive experienced once you get past the 1-10 zones people tend to spread out a lot more.

minmax fags will wear their idiot gear that took a million weeks of grinding so they can sit at threat cap with 2000 less max hp than joe raider who hoovered up suboptimal loot that was going to waste

No you fucking retard. Where the fuck is your fucking reading comprehension? Only places like Elwyn have sharding and it's just for the launch. They're removing it after a while

The appeal of Vanilla WoW was never playing it seriously. Raiding is literally one aspect of the game and it's not even the best part.

>hunter is wrong

Whew whoever made this just looked at wowhead or whatever and took whatever looked best

I don't know if this is more or less hilarious if it was posted unironically.

Attached: 1387421539514.gif (300x182, 313K)

>im going to play enhance shaman except for the one part of the game where enhance sucks, take THAT you fucking elitists!
Minmaxers owned epic style, how will they ever recover?

>Don't worry, there won't be any players later on

Attached: 1525819653024.jpg (680x695, 39K)

I remember logging into the blood elf on launch day 2007 and how it kept crashing the server.

Good times. So many fucking elves literally thousands across the two belf zones. My paladin was one of the very first on the server. Number 37 apparently. Not played him in years though(2008 just after LK released). I kind of drifted into the alliance aswell as other horde races.
Not a real fan of elves in WoW.

It sure is nice knowing that I'm literally going to enjoy the game with friends and even make new ones, unlike 99% of the autists here. If you are a lonely antisocial autist, WoW is not for you.

>A game beaten and studied to the last tile of map
>A game where everyone is gonna min-max to death automatically like robots
>This game will "relive the magic" like "it used to be"

Is there a saddest thing than braindead nostalgiafags?

Attached: 1554932421134.jpg (250x248, 22K)

What are these other aspects? Once you hit 60 you have raiding and pvp.
Sure you could do dungeons or do professions, but both of those are just grinds that eventually lead you to raiding. And pvp in vanilla consist of grinding AV rep and joining a premade.

Will servers be like old PvP realms and i can't have alliance and horde or will they do away with that?
I want to make a paladin for PvP later on but i'm going to be horde.

Attached: 1461615118212.jpg (429x484, 67K)

Are you fucking retarded? Like are you seriously this fucking retarded? You're complaining they are sharding but literally making a case for sharding.

Tell me what is not autistic about getting upset over people raiding in a way that you don't personally like.

lol sure...sure...
People with 40 raid slots to fill would rather have nothing, wait and have more people competing for the same fucking gear.

Since the very beginning

web.archive.org/web/20050111054604/http://wow.allakhazam.com:80/item.html?witem=14153
Actually was +48 at first, then increased to +49 in what I imagine was 1.4 (could be 1.5 as well).

Also checked northdale and they have it at +47. Can private servers get anything right lmao?

Your life

being a feral is comfy cause you have literally no competition for gear

Literally just doing the dungeons and a bit of PvP takes hundreds of hours of playtime

If were progressing anything thats not MC, yeah id rather wait then bring a feral.

I come to these threads just to laugh at all the failure to launch NEETs who wasted their entire youth and now have a lifetime of regret to carry for the rest of their limited, obese lives lol

itemization.info
Here's a good website for future reference.

>rogues

>MASSIVELY multplayer online game
>no players because of sharding
>b-b-but they will remove sharding later
>because there will be no players later

Attached: 1544489883993.gif (645x773, 41K)

I guess people might take you in as fodder but you'll never be a core member who actually gets gear.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AM1bSJm6GTE&t=182s
this annoying as fuck to watch the way it's cut

I legitimately think you're retarded. THERE ISN'T ANY SHARDING OUTSIDE OF STARTER ZONES

>30-60 minutes for a dungeon
>there are several dungeons
More like a few hours of raiding.

>rogues being the one of the most highly sought after and best scaling with gear in the game
>lol lets give all this shit to a Feral lmao

The sad part about it is I don't think that I can sustain playing seriously alongside real life

Should I go with Tribal or Dragonscale LW? Is elemental even worth considering?

Attached: 1551751735054.jpg (844x769, 528K)

Doing all dungeon quests and running through all the dungeons can take hours and hours for just one dungeon. Try doing a full BRD clear and get back to me

The part where you think hunting for BiS is actually more efficient.

While it's correct in this case, I'm not sure where the data comes from so I can't trust it the same way I can trust archived allakhazam/thottbot.

So by picking a class I automatically filter out autists who I'd rather kill myself than devote time to playing with? Awesome ~

>maximum of 2.5k players per realm
>of those 2.5k even less due to sharding
>even less given the size and scope of the world
>even less given all the various instances
>unlikely to run into more than a handful of players at a time
>MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER

Attached: 1529349742841.gif (1200x850, 64K)

that's why you don't play seriously

it won't be as fulfilling as it used to be, it's a side dish rather than a main course now

More like they're filtering out you.
Also funny you call them autist when dps feral requires the most autistic play out of basically any spec in order to do any semblance of good damage.

How do you not understand there literally ISN'T ANY SHARDING AT ALL ANYWHERE IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME EXCEPT FOR STARTER ZONES.

You keep saying there's sharding but besides a 1-10 zones there is ZERO sharding.

as long as I get my fix of duelling outside of orgrimmar for 4 hours a day I'll be a happy camper

>Will servers be like old PvP realms
They're going for fidelity and authenticity so yes. No dual faction on PvP.

>hours and hours for just one dungeon
You have to be literally retarded to take hours to clear scholo or strat.
The only good max level loot in BRD are from emp runs, which take 20 minutes.

The non S-tier class cope begins.
Don't worry, you'll have plenty of Enhancement Shamans and non-healing Paladins to keep you company.

Dungeons didn't always lead to raiding. Most people back in the day didn't even raid hence why everybody gushed over purple items. World PvP also existed and I'm sure people are more than willing to start Tarren Mill fights for the sake of it. PvP in general was more accessible than raiding ever was, as it wasn't nearly as much of a time commitment. There's also the community aspect of the game as well, helping lowbies with quests and just fooling around with guildmates.

>starter zone is the only time you might actually experience the 'massively' component of WoW
>lelnope sorry kid sharding
>don't worry sharding won't be there later on since there won't be any players heh

Attached: 1527969511674.gif (615x548, 18K)

It's relative

>Is elemental even worth considering?
no

If you wanna be a snowflake play Boomkin.

You might be right except that playing a private server of wow was sincerely a lot of fun and i never quite got to complete AQ40 and Naxx.

I'm just hoping I can balance real life and wow

Nobody waits until they get bis to actually do shit, retard. Minmax guilds clear MC the week they hit 60 and then spend the rest of the time farming shit and trying to see how fast they can clear raids.

We were literally just going over how minmaxing subhumans are going to lill classic and you guys still act like this? You're shitting in your own pool and you're gonna cry when people don't want to be in it with you.

Reminder if you want to be a special snowflake hybrid spec the only acceptable hybrids are
>Shadow Priest
>Ele Shaman
>Boomkin
All others need not apply, sorry kids its not autism most hybrid specs were just god fucking awful in vanilla and had very little gear associated with them. Hell prot pallys dont even have a taunt.

>Boomkin

t. Never played WoW

Barrens, Westfall, Plague lands, Capital City Tanaris and STV are all crammed full of people. You should stop posting pictures of yourself

>boomkin
>not feral

Attached: 1548682982417.png (1258x708, 826K)

>Ele Shaman

The hunter lists are mostly dogshit.

Boomkin gives an incredible spell crit buff that will have casters sucking your cock. Well worth a spot.

>as it wasn't nearly as much of a time commitment
Casual pvp, yeah. But actually ranking up required a way bigger time commitment, raiding is just 2 days a week if you're not a hardcore guild.

God I love shadow priest

>crammed full of people
>2.5k max per realm
>sharding
>never more than 100 or so per zone
pic related is you

Attached: 1543827304204.png (645x729, 80K)

Most will quit when realising that
a) They have to read again as theres no ingame indicators of locations.
b) Have to keep stock of food and water
c) get arrows(for hunters)
d) Realise many classes will need to rest inbetween each kill until you get solid set of abilities,talent points and good gear.
e)Travel at painfully slow speeds across the world as gold is a lot harder to come by so you have to save up for not only skill upgrades from your trainers but proffs and then the very expensive mount training and mount which are all character bound with no account wide stuff.
f) Realise there is no transmog so you will permanently look like a clown until you find sets.
Probably.
They said they will have PvE,PvP and RP but no RP-PvP server options following classic rules so thats very likely to happen. You pick a faction and are stuck with that faction for the server.

What I really want to know is if the character limit on your account for classic is seperate from the one for modern wow? It's the same account afterall and you are subbed to both games. 50 is the current limit in modern wow with the recent upgrade at last of able to have every single character on one server.
So a limit for classic limit seperate from the retail 50 would be nice.

Attached: 1526215544904.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

You can get to rank 10 to get the blue set casually but after that you will need a premade to go further and dedicate quite a bit of time. People tend to forget how punishing the pvp grind was in vanilla.

>moonfire
>moonfire
>oomkin

Feral Druid would probably be allowed in raids more than hunters or rogues.

>tfw #nochanges is ruining classic WoW

part of the fun of nostalrius was the massive, overflowing amount of people crammed into one server.
classic wow will probably be like 10 servers with low end caps like 2k players (like in 2004) and as retailcucks give up on the game it'll be barren as fuck.

>2.5k max per realm
Citation needed
>sharding
Only starter zones
>never more than 100 or so per zone
you clearly didn't play vanilla :)

You dont bring hybrids for their dps

Weird how the list doesn't include the pvp gear that will be best in slot from pre raid 2- phase 5.

>gearing up is considered "minmaxing" now
What the fuck
Do you people expect to raid in an Easter dress and lv30 gear?

that dudes right you can keep posting your epic image macros but those starting zones are only going to be sharded at launch

>Boomkin

That's literally the one unviable Druid spec.

>game comes out
>right out of the gate there's thousands of people crammed into 6 zones because everyone is starting fresh
>having to compete for mobs with literally hundreds of other people at a time
>sharding would literally remedy this and it's restricted solely to those zones
>the zones would literally still be filled with more than enough players to make it seem alive while also letting people quest

And the only argument we've gotten from you is

>muh massive multiplayer
>muh pepe faces

Attached: oranguruu.png (400x300, 119K)

Zoomkin was viable in pvp

What isn’t a waste of time? At least you can enjoy it

t. A literal retard

If you're using the right talents you're killing the game according to Yea Forums.

Woah, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Even as Hunters drop off they'll still be more of them for tranq shot and kiting.

They want to relive their vanilla wow experience where they were carried by their guild.

Then you never made a new character at an even remotely peak playtime. The starting zones can't handle more than like 3-5 people at the same level.

>Went to OpenMC runs with my guild
>basically community run MC runs for the smaller guilds
>Had ONE boomkin that came to every raid
>His name was Odin
>was literally AFK every single raid
>still saw him every raid until we started doing our own raids

I loved my afk chicken

100 people in a zone is a lot of people, even back in Vanilla. I don't think there were ever that many people in one zone outside of MAYBE a city.

Hunters
>tranq shot
>kiting
>good buff
Rogue
>always great dps
>become literal dps gods in the later tiers
Feral Druids
>.....

You think I'm gonna play this dogshit? I wasted enough time on private servers. That's how I know to avoid it but also how I know how important picking the right classes are.
You need to understand how poorly balanced this game is. People can easily point to PVP and correctly say "Every single fight in this game is a 9/1 matchup.". That same level of imbalance is present in PVE as well.
There's a reason that once you get to Nax your entire DPS pool is made up of Fury Warriors and Rogues with 1 (one) Warlock.

Jesus Christ.
The ONLY raid that Ferals are allowed into is MC and that's because it's so piss easy.
Hunters are actually very good in MC. They bring a lot of utility and that alone is worth bringing them. Even all the way through BWL hunters remain relevant. After that the poor scaling makes them fall off too much.
Rogues are always worth bringing. Even if by some miracle you have a Rogue and a Feral doing the same DPS in preraid BiS you take the rogue because once they start to get gear they snowball out of control.

>private server e-celeb shit

have sex

Wouldn't it just postpone the problem to the next area? Because everyone will get out of the sharded areas quicker.

Yea Forums is filled with causals who are going to spend most of their time in greens ganking lowbies and running away when someone comes to stop them. They consider knowing how to play your class and gearing up to be "autistic minmaxing" because they're even worse than the average retard.

Who fucking cares about Nax. It's one tiny bit of content in a game that literally has 1000+ hours of content you can do as every class

>muh WoW can't handle that many players anyway so it's a good thing

Attached: 1534640663846.gif (645x773, 1.15M)

you might get a guild that lets you dps sometimes, but for the most part expect to heal. why would you roll a class whose primary role is secondary healer otherwise

Not really. There's more 10+ areas than 1-10 areas and players will level at different rates but everyone has to start in a 1-10 zone. Lots of people will hit 10 fast but not everyone will hit it at the same time.

No, people will spread out and level at different speeds. It takes everyone the same amount of time to get to level 1 but everyone takes a different amount of time to get to level 10.

yes, you are.

>who cares about nax
You're the same type of person who calls the guy in full t3 ganking you a "no life".

>later on but i'm going to be horde
that's why you either find a second realm to play on or get a second account

>cash shop
>loot trading
>sharding
>wrong itemization
It's DOA.

It's only for the very beginning of the game though. l

I mean they literally dont have a life. Just play the game for fun for fucks sake dude.

0.003% of the pop will get rank 14

>winning isnt fun

Attached: 1520059790732.jpg (1134x756, 104K)

>2.5k max per realm
>Citation needed
that's how it was back then

>you're not really having fun unless you play the same way I do
autism

there's a difference between gearing up and min/maxing. there are other gear choices besides what's listed on that website, but min/maxers will use it as a bible and forbid any other choice

Being a tryhard is only fun for fagets

sex doesn't fix anything

Vanilla WoW isn't fun.
Every part of this game is an imbalanced mess and the very definition of "fun with friends" that you'd find on steam Early Access.
People like this game for the same reason they like OSRS. It's a social game that rewards you for taking advantage of others. It is not fun from a gameplay or progression aspect. If you come into this game without a plan to take advantage of others you won't be having fun, but more importantly all you'll be is a victim to other people taking advantage of you.

>Retailfags think this is a bad thing

Friendly reminder that nobody wants deadweight hybrids in their raids. If you are deadset on playing a hybrid spec AND want to raid anything thats not MC you need to make yourself the most useful mother fucker in your entire guild. Want to play a Spriest? Roll a dwarf and be a fear ward bitch for your tanks who cant stance dance, be an off-healer when a healer dies, cast fort like its no tomorrow. If you show your raid leaders you know your role and you are there to help the raid progress you will always have a spot for yourself and hell if they like you enough you will get good loot, then you can go stomp people in AB because lol shadow priests.
t. Shadow Priest in retail vanilla and on Nost.

>thinking everyone will hit rank 14 in phase 2

What does that mean? If you get an upgrade are you just gonna fucking vendor it?

vanilla is for tryhards
But I hear BFA is pretty casual friendly.

Looks like someone is mad that they got ganked.

>you lost
They won.

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 7K)

>me and wife are rolling tank and healer, making our own guild, can kick any autists and keep normal players looking for fun and not BIS

;^)

To be fair you dont really need BiS to do MC pugs and ZG.

BFA is casual trash and a pile of shit. You know there's a balance between having your hand held for everything and being a massive faggot who spends every waking moment dedicated to something.

This is exactly my plan, I'll be the comic relief in raids and an unholy terror on the battlefield

Is her boyfriend playing too?

>people actively flaming others for putting time and effort into something that they like
I don’t get it. Why not just let minmaxers minmax? Just stop being an insecure beta and play the game.

I seriously doubt you've ever played on a populated server or World of Warcraft at all. If Blizzard intends to keep it Blizzlike, WoW is not going to be able to handle hundreds of players in a single zone fighting for quest monsters/quest objectives.

3 months until
1) All goinghomers going to be BTFOd by the awful vanilla reboot reality
2) All goinghomers will be contained in /vg/, thus drastically improving the average quality of Yea Forums threads

Can't wait until you go home nostalgiafrens.

because they kick other people from their speed BIS groups, and bully anyone that isn't like them. They create a toxic, unwelcoming atmosphere for newer players.

>he thinks Yea Forums won't be full of classic threads at launch
>he thinks classic won't be good
>he think we're not going home

Attached: 1552090325856.jpg (960x720, 159K)

Top kek

Attached: BF5B6EF6-6699-427B-92F5-6A3B2BC9B5CA.jpg (640x1136, 128K)

Nah. We well keep doing Classic threads here. Fuck /vg/ and its avatarfags.

Who here playing the long game waiting for the BC and Wrath servers?

Is warrior dual wield viable at all during leveling?

Attached: F35E5E72-B931-4BF1-B319-89851E608423.jpg (750x1334, 93K)

>raiding for 2 days a week and farming for 2 hours a week is "autistic dedication"

>1.12 PvP items right after honor system is introduced
>But the PvE content that comes out will most likely not even be BWL level yet

I remember being knee deep in BWL with AQ right around the corner when the PvP shit was updated to be gooder. Now the PvP gear will be bis for nearly everyone possibly before BWL is even released.

This seems...questionable.

Attached: 1414804662172.jpg (553x936, 692K)

>sharding would literally remedy this and it's restricted solely to those zones
That is IF they restrict it solely to those zones, which is honestly highly unlikely, given blizzard’s track record of going back on their word at the community’s expense. Ion and his cronies are fully convinced that sharding is the second coming of Christ and will stop at nothing to try and prove it, all to the game’s detriment.

/thread

Attached: 1554921321193.jpg (559x556, 35K)

It literally is when you need to schedule 39 other retards

2.5k doesn't seem like a lot but you let all those people out the gate at the same times and starting zones are going to be camped for days if not weeks. After that farming zones are going to have groups of people camping spawns.

Why are you joining speedrunning groups if you don't want to speedrun?

*miss*
*miss*
*miss*
*miss*
*miss*
*miss*

WoW Classic was a solved game even back then. What do you expect?

Are they going to make skills based off of dps or weapon damage like it originally was?

Not him, but sharting shouldn't be in the game period, even the technical possibility of sharting means they'll certainly use it for other things later on

>oh, barrens are also crowded as fuck? shart it!
>oh, my wife's daughter keeps getting ganked on STV? shart it!
>oh, AQ launch is also a clusterfuck? shart it!

Some people will be like UHHHR SLIPPERY SLOPE FALLACY
But only a fool would trust blisshart after every single thing they did in the past 16 years were nothing but a huge slippery slope

Here's a far cooler and epib solution to the starter zones clusterfuck:
Allow 1-20 quests to be finished while in a raid, without kill exp penalty

I wouldn't mind dealing with the clusterfuck and working around it(exploration xp), but if you're gonna "fix" it, might as well do it on a cool way rather than just sharting it

People are going to be mining in the crater night and day.

The raid leader is 1 out of 40 people. What about the other 39 people?

Dont join speedrunning groups then.

>THEY'RE LYING!

The classic nostfag argument.

Who cares? Millions of people are going to play the game, just play with non-autists. Then again, if this bothers you, I'm sure you're one of them.

no of course not, but notice how, say, holy paladin on that list has robes of the exalted in his chest slot. there's a fairly comparable crafted mail piece that could be worn to avoid wearing a dress but because its not bis it would be frowned upon by min/maxers. does that make sense? but obviously the site assumes you have every piece of gear and suggests whats best to use and anyone would equip a non-bis that's better if they lack a bis piece

Most of the minmaxing elitism isn't from people who will actually be joining competitive guilds and pushing progression, but from retards parroting what they heard about class/spec viability. Most will find a casual raiding guild and be able to clear up to AQ40 regardless of what spec they choose, though all hybrids should expect to help heal at times.

I would love either of these, TBC more prolly, Outland is such a sick place

>he is yet to find out that he needs to do 6hour long daily grinds to get consumables for raiding that consists of literally holding 1 button
Uh oh, do you think you know how vanilla was played?

>Thinking you need anywhere close to rank 14 to reap the benefits
Let's be 100% honest this makes the game objectively shit and those bis lists objectively wrong. This is going to be ungoro mafia on steroids, enjoy faction imbalance and your autismcraft.

Hell, it's about time.

Attached: ARN8Yta.jpg (1500x1000, 155K)

>see speedrunning group recruiting in trade chat
>don’t want to speedrun
>find a non-speedrun group instead
So are you gay or are you retarded?

>I JOINED A RANDOM PUG AND THEN THE MEANIE MINMAXERS KICKED ME FOR NOT BEING BIS WITH FULL WORLD BUFFS :((((
this never happened

fuck that why go down the same path that ruined wow

BC i could allow but fuck Wrath

the best solution is obviously new content for classic

Attached: 5EC6C6DC-5029-4080-8764-F88131DB5968.jpg (671x1053, 187K)

>but I want to equip the worse piece of gear on purpose because it looks cooler
Then why the fuck are you looking at bis lists?

every group to them is a speedrun and if you're slow/new to a dungeon/ or just an average player they get their panties in a bunch

Slippery slope isn't a fallacy...

more than likely they will change this, they've already made a ton of changes based on community feedback and even have some progressive itemization already planned

>>minmaxing autists
has Yea Forums gone so far that we're mad at people for being good

lol

I never said it was, i agree with you

speed run pugs aside, you have people that try to make you feel bad for playing unoptimal specs/races/classes and it's become so prevalent that even normies are aware of these min/max expectations and he's right, it does create an unwelcome atmosphere for newer players

I had a casual guild back in the day and we got to Naxx. Of course BC coming out kind of killed progression before we got too far in it.

New content for classic would be nice, OSRS style

After you get Vanquisher's Sword and Sword of Serenity you can dual wield. Also after that you have an amazing upgrade in Trash Blade. But up until level 40 it's better to use a two hander.

Horde or Ally if I'm going to level a warrior?

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNKKIIIIIIIIIIIINS

You faggots have nothing other than shitty wojak memes as "replies". You have been BTFO'd time and time again through simple logic and awareness.

Now, if only you didn't crap the board like that every nanosecond and screamed "SHILL" to anyone mentioning and discussing about retail, nobody would give a shit about you.

Does your "wife" know that she won't be able to collect pets, mounts, achivements and transmog?

We know you're just making shit up, just stop embarrassing yourself.

>Doesn't have Enhancement Shaman, Ret Paladin, or Arms Warrior

I'm gonna flipy my shit out and boycott classic if i can't use my pig mount and T3 mogs, that shit cost me over $700 worth of tokens to buy

Attached: images(3).jpg (300x168, 9K)

>join dungeon group
>don’t know what to do
>don’t tell anyone
>asspull a pack and wipe everyone
>group gets upset
People only get mad if you’re a socially avoidant autismo. If you just tell people ahead of time “hey I’m new here” then they’ll show you with no problem.
Also,
>implying the private server autists aren’t going to be outnumbered by retailfags/boomers who don’t know what they’re doing either
Private server autists are going to be literally 5-10% of any server. You will be able to avoid them so easily.

other people are and some will be in positions to deny guild member apps because they refuse to wear a dress over 2 +healing, 5 int, and 11 spirit (which paladins prefer mp5 btw)

Holy shit are you complaining about people hurting your feelings on the internet? Just kill yourself now, this pathetic.

Can't decide between warrior, pala or shammy

Played warrior on horde constantly, heard pala's are fun but shitty at end game other than healing.
Same with shammys as palas really

>baddie thinks minmaxing didn't exist in vanilla
Wrathbabby pretender detected

doesn't really matter, just pick the race you like

>don’t do your research
>expect 39 other people to carry you because of your ineptitude

Is it true that the ally levelling route is much worse than Horde?

nice deflection dumbass, how about an actual argument
you just proved my point

Attached: C1F153C2-812E-4463-83C0-0700274B71A6.jpg (601x508, 72K)

God I love Un'Goro can't wait to spend literal days in there.

Attached: 79597-ungoro-crater.jpg (1280x1024, 352K)

>view on Wowhead

Of all things why did this make me the most nostalgic

They'll prolly reverse on rppvp servers at launch. They've been good about that stuff so far r-right...?

you do get windfury memes as a shaman at least

The problem with the raid questing is that it would literally kill the vanilla leveling experience. The raid questing would not only be inauthentic, but it would also trivialize it. Just having a leveling partner is enough to basically allow you to get most quests done without much trouble. Having thirty nine people doing the same quest with you would steamroll the content. If Hogger could be killed by 40 lvl 1 gnomes, there would be absolutely no challenge for 40 players to kill mobs their own level.

Be sure to get a healer buddy for leveling warrior, and it'll be a heavenly experience

>DM items for pre-raid BiS
>DM doesn't come out until Phase 2
fucking autists man

Was gank central on my server. I probably ended up fighting other players more than the mobs there.

Dual spec confirmed.

>I dont want to minmax but I do want to join a minmax guild
retard

Thank god you're not.

>EVERYONE'S FRIENDLY AND THIS IS A REAL THING

Ho boy, some people are in for a shock when their fantasy friendly level 50+ dungeon groups are total cocks.

Druid/Warrior is the best duo.

Would I actually like this? Prolly. Just make it cost a good amount and then you can actually enjoy the game more overall

Unsure if to go horde or ally for warrior, done the horde route multiple times so I know it well and easy, guess doing ally would be a nice change especially for classic, just heard ally is worst levelling than horde.

>oh no lads we cant go into MC until everyone is level 60 and in full pre-raid bis!! what do we do??
hate pre-raid shitters

Nobody does this.

>EVERYONE IS A MINMAXER AND WILL KICK YOU FOR NOT HAVING T3 FOR SCHOLOMANCE
hurrr

Why not go into MC as soon as you can and get any gear you can to upgrade your blue/green members?

Are we posting gear that has longevity?

Attached: Aquementas.png (386x116, 16K)

allies get some max comfy zones though

I never liked Dual wielding for Shaman. Two handed weapons felt a hell of a lot better.

hmm, usually I go undead, thinking human warrior though

decisions decisions decisions

Eeeeexactly.

>MMO
>can't handle hundreds of players

Attached: 1528642689592.gif (290x189, 1.67M)

>tfw you get a few pieces of tier gear and escape pre raid hell

Attached: 551C2B51-1AF4-4237-8B0F-B16F24AB25DF.gif (840x488, 511K)

Before the pvp dev botes i would have said that minmaxxing would be prevalent but outside of a few prebis pieces like ironfoe wouldnt be an enormous issue
However given the state of pvp you are going to experience the autism that is vanilla ranking, which absolutely will be lead by pserver (or mythic raiders/glads using pserver strats) autismos on every server/battlegroup.

I don't think I ever replaced this trinket.

Attached: Hand of Justice.png (318x242, 9K)

so do you seriously think +2 healing, 5 int, 11 spirit is that much of a gamebreaker? i'm honestly curious because all you can come up with is ad hominem

What happens if I stack crit as a Reck/Ret paladin?
Like let's say I have 50% crit, would that help my reckoning?

>Have to level a farming alt in addition to my Paladin healslut

Attached: 1551979897163.png (456x465, 444K)

just pick flowers bro

>2 drops per boss
>40 people
>half of the gear that drops is worse than blues
>"lol dont worry about pre-bis just run mc a few times :)"

Should the devs add leveling improvements into Vanilla? Like multi-tagging and shared quest items in group?

I think only the most autistic vanilla shitter wouldn't want these.

Honestly if you're collecting and wearing full dungeon set why are you even playing the game?

the attacks can crit i believe so yeah

Again why are you joining minmax guilds if you don't want to minmax?

>main a rogue with Skinning/herb
>still gonna make a hunter for the sick farms

>WoW reboot under activision
Your funeral.

You've played retail for so long you forgot people in mmos can be cool. People need to work together in vanilla, theres a big incentive to be "nice" to others so you both can accomplish your goals.

At least you switched it up from pepe faces. And I doubt any MMORPG can handle hundreds of players locked into a single leveling zone.

I think this list is something that guild leaders will message their guilds as a pseudo-checklist. The list is pretty shit anyway, alot of these Restoration Shaman choices are pretty questionable and it's clearly an unfinished site, I hope people coming from Retail don't take these sites as a bible and start acting like you have to use these items to run MC. People should run Ony/MC as fast as logically possible, hopefully the pugs wont be too unbearable since I know my friends that want to be in a guild with me are going to be slow as fuck.

the point is that, if what everyone says is true, private server min max autism will affect everyone. i never once mentioned joining a minmax guild like you are saying

Should the devs add grouping improvements into vanilla? Like LFD and LFR?

I think only the most autistic vanilla shitter wouldn’t want these.

This
People who act like jackasses in a community will get put on ignore by everyone
They won't be able to get into decent groups or guilds in the end, whereas someone known as a good person but bad player will still get into shit because people like them

lfm ony preraid bis only head res
lfm mc boes/bindings/accuria res have preraid bis

lol

Nope, fuck off with both of those. The only change worth adding is letting meeting stones summon people to dungeons.

There are tons of games that can handle hundreds of players in a single zone. The fact WoW can't is because it's shit.

I did so many UBRS runs and I never even saw truestrike shoulders drop once. Thanks Chinkdale.

kill yourself

That's good for you then since Shaman couldn't dual wield in Vanilla.

What a shitty false equivalence, absolutely nobody liked collection quests being super shitty with groups.

Attached: 1554667414203.png (645x773, 49K)

Mob tagging forced people to group up and allowed you to socialise when you're waiting for the mob to spawn, it's a core part of the MMO experience. Without it everyone around you may aswell just not exist

It's missing shit I remember being very good too like the Eye of Rend.

So I was just going to take tailoring to throw bags at the auction house with skinning on the side just to get more shit from mobs without having to scour the land for material nodes.
But supposedly leather working is one of the more profitable professions cause it can make all kinds of resist gear?
This true?
I'm going to be running an enhance shammy too.

Don't know if I should go leather working or stick to bags for reliability.

Attached: 1553384475440.jpg (1024x833, 80K)

None of the crafting professions made anything worth making. MAYBE like one item per profession.

We'll get the pink Wojak RPers after release, don't worry.

>Fire resist from LW
Whew laddie that was totally not great
or the resist gear from tailoring

>People who think you need to havr every piece of BiS to get good
I skipped at least 1/4 of the "Pre-Bis" list and went to MC and got gear that was objectivrly better than Pre Bis by a lot

Enchanting is the only thing that ever made money since you could just toss on fire enchants to swords for retarded lvl 19 twinks.

>engineering making the best bullets
>LW and Tailoring making the best resist gear
>Alchemy making elixirs and pots

no all prof sucked right?

You were weighing the guild down and the raid had to carry you.

No crafting professions are profitable in the leveling experience.
Chinks outright destroy the market by mass farming all crafting mats and putting them on the market for vendor prices.
Everyone will have a max level crafter and nothing but the most sought after mats and crafts associated with them will be worth anything. No coincidence that both Felcloth and Elemental fire markets are 100% chink controlled through cross faction collusion.

>pr*vate servers shitters thinking their pr*vate server knowledge will apply to classic
l m f a o

What class should I play in classic if I want a comfy fun time bros?

>The Chinese dominate the global market even in video games
no escape from the bugmen

>can't decide between human or undead warrior

lads its killing me

Druid or a pet class.

if he actually pressed buttons then he was doing better than half his raid

Human

The solution to chinese goldfarm bots is permadeath and ganking

We don't have these things in many video games because you're all a bunch of fucking retards

>not choosing the superior human
Whew laddie it's easy, the racials are too good not to choose human

Dude no one in vanilla had BiS before they got carried through MC ZG or AQ20. I was like 14 years old and didnt know wtf gear was good for a holy paladin until I got it and someone said oh hey thats good for you. like everyone knew priests want mp5 and spirit gear but it didnt matter if it was BiS, just get the best you can.

go undead for laintime

A big question I have is that wasn't Sundering found out to not really increase tank threat that much? but people at the time though it was so important that they wouldn't let locks DoT so it would stay on? I vaguely remember late vanilla when KTM threat meter and other add ons actually becoming useful and people realized this. A lot of mechanics were hidden from players

>the racials are too good
in pve, sure. undead racials are superior for pvp

>One set of items for BIS
Actually vanilla player what the fuck is this shit? You need like 2 or 3 sets to compensate for resistances and gimmick bosses.

pretty sure its Bis for a fight like patchwerk or something where your just trying to do max dps per second without worrying about AoE's or moving much

Why is vanilla better than this?

Attached: 300px-Lady_Ashvane.jpg (300x661, 31K)

do you really need to ask?

>not fury warrior
Warriors are hybrids, why does everyone forget to mention this?

this can't be real. is this a one off NPC or a player character model?

From what I understand sundering debuff isn’t put up for aggro. The extra aggro is built into the damage so spamming it would build the extra aggro even without the buff being applied.
The reason Sundering is used is because the Armor reduction is worth more than Warlock dots.
Now obviously having the warrior do more damage from the debuff being up would contribute to aggro but it’s also contributing to the aggro of the other physical DPS

>Heh, sorry bro but my Raider.IO says you still haven't managed to do a Scholo run in under 10 minutes, guess my Onyxia pug will have to take someone else

That a female ogre?

>tfw I am a minmaxer
>tfw this pisses off Yea Forums for some reason

Do you not want to be good at the game, anons? Need to shit all over these retail kiddies.

New lard-ass pirate humans from the war for azeroth or what ever that fucking expansion is called expansion, I think that's an NPC but all players that chose that race look like that too

reddit io wont work in classic lmfao

Ah I see. I was healer and had literally no knowledge of what tanks did except that it was reallly funny to cast Blessing Of Protection on tanks and then bubble hearth

Isn’t that like the whole point of the game is to get better stuff?

MC was fucking casual, the hardest part is wrangling 40 tards.

it used to be an npc race until it was turned into a playable one, now fatties get a race for them but will still play fem belf anyway

Well I guess all the chicks playing WoW finally have an accurate avatar

Does not wanting to do a third of the damage of an equally geared warrior really make me a min-maxer?

Attached: 1510615026700.png (416x454, 947)

Attached: GloriousRaidLeader.jpg (996x1852, 441K)

If I raid heal as a paladin will anyone notice that I'm a holy/prot split for that sweet reckoning in PvP instead of full holy?

Agreed, think we cleared most of MC with like 25 people near the end, none with naxx gear just a burnt out BWL guild helping people gear up

you don't have as many tanks as other slots, also while tank is the warrior's primary role, they happen to fill a dps slot because of being the best scaling class and because of buffs they got later in vanilla. they used to be shit dps until late bwl

Seconding this.

all fat girls i know from pugging raids play fempanders, or femnelves

I love triggering belfs in trade chat with the daily classic talk

Attached: 1548113623403.jpg (720x960, 60K)

I know people don't like transmog but fuck wearing Lionheart Helm for my entire classic life is going to get boring. At least I can hide helm I guess

idk man but im pretty sure dropping reckoning bombs is a total meme. Like that one guy posted the video of soloing Kazzak and it was nerfed for most of vanilla

>HoJ + Ironfoe
>On a mace rogue
It was a private server, but i've never seen so much explosive damage

Attached: Roguefun.png (324x156, 11K)

Literally only chubby chasers will play it and that's only if they're not playing the (allah forgive me for saying this) superior fat race in pandas because they don't want to be as autistic as furries evem though they definitely are.

on alliance, i'm sure. on horde it's belfs everywhere

>if you need to practice jumping go find a cliff and jump off it or something

Im playing ESO atm, and the Minmaxing shits from Eu and US are flocking the game like ass.
Worse is that most of this bullshit is driven by Breton Shitters, Argonians and Khajiit players, and all of the mare former minmaxing shits from Legion and BfA

EU went off today because of this flock of fucks migration

It’s always belfs.
Always.

I hope you have a Hunter alt ready to Mara farm for the 1.3k gold it’s going to cost you.
You’re not making that money through anything else thanks to the chinks.

>Extra attack proccing extra attacks

Attached: 1432196264578.jpg (477x325, 85K)

>implying im not going to just buy the gold

it will prob cost me like a day of work lol

Barmans Shank was the best rouge pvp dagger until you beat ragnaros and get what ever it was called. And you got it at level 52-55ish.

>Windfury totem shows up

Attached: 259.jpg (313x240, 16K)

>we will never see gems like pic related ever again because people are now too afraid of being "toxic"

Does it still have that hidden passive that lets you talkin Dwarvish, even as Horde, off auto attacks?

Perdition Blade
I rolled with the ol' Lobotomizer and Gutgore ripper....aka "poor man's daggers"

Death bringer was the best main hand weapon for a dual wield fury warrior until they changed how skill damage was calculated. It came from onyxia so it was real easy to get.

Honestly, that’s probably the best way to go about it.
It sucks that you have to directly pay the people who made the grind for gold such an insurmountable task but that’s just the Classic experience nowadays.

>its not bullshit
>twitter.com/TESOnline/status/1116068068353093632

RETAILFAGS WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM IT!

Attached: D30R_kZX4AAVLol.jpg large.jpg (1040x347, 62K)

I feel bad for him

Perdition's Blade. It was also possible to solo farm the barman as a rogue.

>enhance sham
>ironfoe
>hand of justice
>windfury weapon
The dream.
I don't care if it's a meme build.

Attached: lewd.png (300x343, 139K)

>imagine not leveling a male dwarf hunter to 60 just to exclusively gank and grief lowbie orcs and tauren in 1k needles and desolace with my 12" bbc
its like you guys arent even trying to have fun

>one-handed

I had a friend who played druid so i was lucky as shit with both of us just stealth runing for it.

>hits you for 1000 damage ten times

Attached: per.jpg (615x630, 35K)

BIS wont fucking matter when the 60 scene is still new. People will take what they can get, because they have to.

>I said the idiot rogues
Fucking kek this is gold

Attached: 1546469777106.gif (800x430, 564K)

No, people will fill their raid groups up with fodder and refuse to give them gear because the cuckold fodder will put up with it.

>right click reports you
:^)

+2% to hit and crit is pretty huge

What method of loot distribution is your guild going to use, Yea Forums?

I found the best system was DKP with items auctioned off via PMs to officers.

Loot Council with me and my buds runnin it. Nepotism is a helluva thing

Attached: 1551127908190.jpg (750x856, 97K)

How much difference is there actually between Tier 2 and Tier 3? I really just want to use Judgement in PvP instead of Tier 3.

If you care about progression join a guild with loot council.

if you care about your own loot just Kill yourself

Why would I care about anyone but myself?

You’re not even going to get tier 3

bfa is for you

I only see myself doing MC and the half portion of BWL, along with the 20 mans
if you need a loot council for these zones you're in a pleb as fuck guild

Is there a BiS list for pvp gear?

>not wanting to grow and fight with your brothers-in-arms and form lasting bonds
>not wanting to celebrate victories - both personal and collective

in a raid where half the fights are "stand out of LOS and bandage each other"

But I got Tier 3 on my Priest pretty quickly, I fail to see how I couldn't do it now. I just can't remember how much of an impact the upgrade was because it's been like 14 fucking years, or if different classes got more or less out of it.

get rank 14

Yes. It's the only item in the game until like a few months ago that allowed 1 way communication with the other faction outside of emotes.

depends on the class, but yeah

Loot council so I get the first BRE and Dark Edge that drops.

Where do I find it for a combat rogue?

i forgot if the epic defias and warsong gear was good, but it was definitely a good placeholder

It's a videogame and your guildmates are random fat losers lol

Yeah, sure. Why not.

Quit during TBC since i enjoyed the PvP part and resilence killed it. We used the standard DKP system at first, but once MC, BWL and AQ became easy runs we only used DKP in Nax. Never did a single raid in TBC so can't really tell after vanilla.

Judgement is better than t3 for Ret PvP. Also you will more than likely never have a full set of either. not blackpilling you just opening your eyes to the realities of vanilla wow

I wish I could dickpunch whichever faglord decided to turn pvp into a shitty esport with a DM objective as opposed to actually fun shit like CTF and killing enemy commanders.

Agreed. Those 10 fucking hours AV games were fun as fuck with sumoning giants, collecting shit and other stuff. Sure, you rarley catched the entire thing but it was fun to spend a few hours trying to turn the tide by sumoning the giant or just ambushing people since it wasn't all about bumrushing the main base.

just get full t2 then afk the rest of the game for pvp bis

>just opening your eyes to the realities of vanilla wow.

Man, I don't wanna shit on people's fun, but I have a bad feeling this is what a lot of people who start playing this will come to realize and I feel bad I dont have the same expectations for this game as most pep here.

Attached: 1459817605298.jpg (480x433, 25K)

>mindlessly zerging through mid in AV and fighting against NPCs instead of actual players
yeah AV sure is a good bg

I hated every PvP map besides AV and that was due to the size of AV. If was the PvP map that was the closest to capture the world pvp essence. The other maps were just to small for my taste.

>starter zone is the only time you might actually experience the 'massively' component of WoW

>mindlessly zerging
>Vanilla AV
Zerging was a TBC thing. You couldn't do that in vanilla thanks to chokepoint aoe spam. You had to take control over the map.

Wanna know how i know you didn't play vanilla AV?

yeah, by doing pve shit and summoning lords to zerg through mid with
t. sub rank 6 shitter

>helping lowbies with quests and just fooling around with guildmates
unironically sounds comfy as fuck now that i think about it

Attached: 1518375220826.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

t. sub 60 before the Gate

>That's me in full Field Marshals Pursuit

Attached: 1552919872197.jpg (1920x1289, 370K)

>all these retards crying about something that less than 50 people will achieve per server come naxx phase
fucking shut up jesus why do people think pvp gear should be dogshit when its the most difficult thing to achieve in wow
>surely if this person who is good at pvp doesnt have upgraded pvp set ill be able to beat them as a sub rank 4 shitter in pve spec and dungeon blues!

People never listened to when I said Vanilla wasn't that great. Why would they start now? They'll realize it when they actually start playing.

Attached: 1552676982878.jpg (395x650, 116K)

This is why Nostalrius/Lightforge was so fucking based. 10k players a realm. It was insane how many people there were.

>want to roll warrior
>so does everyone else

Attached: 1554674886429.png (1000x1000, 345K)

The best thing about this whole thing is that literally every naysayer is told "i've been playing classic on pservers, i know i'm gonna enjoy it" with pic related attached and not getting baited. sometimes, Yea Forums is alright.

Attached: classic feels.png (550x627, 98K)

you think so? almost everyone hated doing warrior until that old video of Arms being OP was shown

Levelling a warrior is painful. Very painful.

People forget one of the best parts about vanilla was the leveling experience. It's a completely different game depending what class and race you pick. Half the fun is just getting to 60, the other half is all the shit you can do at 60.

>PvE shit

lol

I want to play warrior but they suck for owPvP unless you have a healer. Rogues have it best they can just stealth.

Fuck it still gonna be a Tauren war just to look massive

It doesn't matter. Everyone who plays warrior wants to be Swifty or Pat. 99.9% of them will be stuck in dogshit blues and never go above rank 8 and get dumpstered by everything in all levels of content because warrior is the most expensive and gear dependent class in the game.

>horde warriors taking paladin int gear just so they can grind weapon proficiencies a little faster
The game really used to not be designed very well. Arms tree was just "well, barbs in D2 can specialize in weapons, so let's do that for warriors!"

What is the least expensive and least gear dependent class?

Just play shadow priest or warlock and piss everyone off with fear

Mage? I wouldn't quote me on that though. I just remember them being able to do a lot in just shit gear.

Because vanilla was old and broken as shit, which made it more fun. As an actual game vanilla was dogshit, but it was a fun social experience.

Why? You could get a full set of AQ40 gear that's better than HWL gear for less effort and plus you don't need to poopsock 16hrs/day for 3 months straight with your gang of chinese wintraders

The blue set is worth the grind for some classes like warrior, but rank 14 is not worth the grind. It's prestige only

>for less effort and plus you don't need to poopsock 16hrs/day for 3 months straight
are you talking about original Vanilla WoW AQ 40 raiding or original Vanilla WoW PVP Grind?

ooh thats a toughie. warlock maybe?

Few will make it to 60, not only that but even fewer will tank.

Vanilla was when the game was still like a fucking RPG. Utility spells, fluff spells that were just used for fun, class quests, class flavor and gear with interesting procs or effects. Why do modern MMOs forget the best part of their genre?

actually i change my answer to mage, after remembering that pvp video where a level 40 or 50 mage was owning level 60's based on pure skill. im sure someone else can link it it was pretty famous

Vanilla WoW, for everything you can say it did to the mmo market, was still a product of the pre-wow MMO era. Games like EQ, Asheron's call, DAOC. It was from a time when people were so amazed to be playing a virtual world online they didn't give a shit that the game treated them like shit and expected them to grind for 100 hours to get anywhere at all. They were just happy to enjoy the experience of playing online, meeting people, creating friendships. Vanilla WoW streamlined a lot of that and eliminated a lot of the grind, but left just enough that people still had to actually interact to achieve goals. As the expansions came out, the streamlining became more and more the focus and it transformed fully into a post-wow game where you log in, experience the path the developers have designed for you, enjoy all the content with level appropriate players the game has automatically found for you, and log out once the content runs out

Getting AQ40 on farm takes way less singular effort than getting HWL.

4-6 hours a week for 4-5 months > 16 hours a day for 3 months

It took more time overall to get to AQ 40 but at least you didn't need to maintain an arbitrary rank competing with other players to actually get there.

you are so right bro. I remember the first time I saw WoW my cousin brought his shitty laptop over and let me play a level 1 human character and I spent more time finding this cool waterfall/river and there was another human swimming in it so I /waved at him. so fucking kino. next christmas when my mom bought me wow i was hooked for life. going from a starter zone to seeing people wearing full t1 running aroundon epic mounts was mind blowing

They tried to turn WoW into an actual game by making fixes and making it more obvious what to do and that fucked it because nobody enjoyed WoW for being a game. WoW as a game is fucking terrible and you can get a better experience from Diablo 2.

Warlock is very gear dependent,especially for PvP.

If had to choose of the DPS Classes it probably would be Hunter or Rogue.Hunters just don't scale that good PvE-Wise.And Rogues have just good base damage through Eviscerate and they have no resource problems like Mana users.

>4-6 hours a week for 4-5 months
That's not even the right level of time for BWL "Farm"