Which FE should i start with? or which 3 should i start off with?

which FE should i start with? or which 3 should i start off with?

Attached: f.png (480x320, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PXhGa7qyPhs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The first 3 ones

Honestly a res growth can be worth an entire level for archers

May as well start with 7, has a decent tutorial and you dont have to worry about fan translations

>The first 3 ones
Why would he start with NES games?

Path of Radiance is the easiest traditional Fire Emblem no contest (excluding sacred stones that allows you to replay missions to grind anytime you want)

Ike just kills everything you should have zero trouble playing even on hard mode. Base bonus EXP helps other units you want to level easier.

Titania the pre-promoted paladin unit you start with is broken as hell and is good the whole damn game

the first one I played was sacred stones and the only other one I have played is fire emblem 1. both on gba. although I don't really remember playing 1

7 or Awakening if you want to get into the series

Play 7, but if you like it don't expect something similar from the new games (except maybe echoes).

FE7 definitely has more in common with something like Conquest than SoV.

6 and 7 have good tutorials and are fairly easy. They are a good starting point for an absolute beginner.

Attached: 1553024910310.gif (960x640, 493K)

Either pick one of the GBA ones or with FE3 aka mystery of the emblem on the snes. FE3 is the basic core of fire emblem that most games build off of, the gba games use an improved version of that and have more focus on characters, other games are more complex or just plain bad.
In particular I would advise you to avoid Fire Emblem 13 (Awakening) if you are interested in the series, as it is quite different in how it aims to produce entertainment for the player and is likely to make you hate the series.

Just play the best in the series immediately
youtu.be/PXhGa7qyPhs

Attached: 97.png (400x480, 269K)

this is peak FE

Attached: 57.png (400x480, 182K)

Fuck you, fuck IS, fuck Grievous Wound, fuck the Faceless and definitely fuck this level.

>Grievous Wound
It's Grisly Wounds
Been playing too much LoL user?

I don't fucking care. Fuck you and fuck your skills.

Just pair up Cumilla with Corrin and fly out bro

Literally did this. Didn't felt like cheating.

Went on to recruit Mario to finish the game because fuck getting stuck at the stupid wall and I wanted the Conquest tracks for Revelation.

maybe strategy games aren't for you?
why don't you accept that instead of blaming the game instead of your incapablity to improve your strategic thinking?

7, Path of Radiance, or Awakening

Awakening so you can waifu post

FE isn't a strategy game series

this guy is at conflict with reality

Attached: file.png (664x350, 71K)

Any GBA games is a good entry point, you can also start with Path of Radiance since it's the easiest one by far

The first three games all have a remake, also, FE1 aged pretty poorly

>metacritic
>reality

Attached: file.png (375x220, 27K)