What are some video games with black holes in them?

What are some video games with black holes in them?

Attached: 1554902993325.png (800x466, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawking_radiation
youtube.com/watch?v=zUyH3XhpLTo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hwues9rwAIY
youtube.com/watch?v=Qam5BkXIEhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lBc8pPmvBkw
twitter.com/coreyspowell/status/1115978413251137541
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3847/2041-8213/ab0ec7/meta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Super Mario Galaxy
Mass Effect
Sonic Colors
Megman Battle Network
Megaman Star Force

Attached: 1554923600543.jpg (1269x1525, 218K)

I want this black hole to suck me

Would you stick your dick in a black hole If you had the chance? Just to say you had done it

I got a black hole for you user

Stellaris

Attached: 281990_20170401204009_1.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

not exactly videogames but check out spaceengine, its neat

Attached: cbyc4rm63lm11.jpg (1920x1017, 568K)

Spore

RE5

C-cute

Attached: 1545437667227.gif (600x337, 1.96M)

Attached: c8c0098f-e49f-42d2-99c2-5466c53062a7.jpg (1760x1100, 224K)

Mmm... Sunibee...

The Church of Azathoth beckons you, mortal.

Attached: coa.png (720x405, 611K)

Stick Fight has a black hole gun

Attached: download.jpg (1024x576, 28K)

Spore

Space Engine

Attached: thisismyfetish.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

What would happen if I went into that hole

Elite Dangerous, they're apparently not that impressive though.

It would be extremely painful.

Attached: kermit contemplate.jpg (221x246, 36K)

Yo can you destroy a black hole? Shit seems too dangerous to leave sitting around.

4u

spaghettification

Attached: 001451254.jpg (193x261, 7K)

OMG I LOVE SCIENCE BLACK HOLE THAT'S WHAT MY WIFE CALLS HER PUSSY BECAUSE IT'S FOR BLACK COCK ONLY

Attached: soy.png (458x856, 301K)

You’re a big hole

I mean, I have before? He was pretty good.

No that’s what happens when I try to get a gf

I wonder how it’d look like if it wasn’t blurry

Attached: 398BC564-29EE-47A9-A478-6B69FBF42BED.jpg (750x727, 164K)

A black circle.

Yeah honestly it’s 2019 and NASA can’t even take a picture without it looking like fucking Kodak film

so is the dead star a tiny spec in the middle of the black of that red ring, or is the entire black circle inside the red ring the mass of the red star. Is it basically a dot/molecule or still pretty big?

The black circle is the black hole. The light is the accretion disk.

ok this is epic

I know its the black hole but its still made of tiny dense mass isnt it? im trying to understand how tiny this mass is compared to the original star.

Looks like a waddle dee waving at the camera

Is it eating a star? Why is it so red?

Attached: nexus_DX9_2019_03_29_15_39_03_468.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Attached: darksign.jpg (1000x563, 132K)

did freelancer have one or am i imagining it

Everspace has the best black holes in gaming right now

>Blackhole is surrounded by lava
fake

I thought it was an actual hole.
But now I'm hearing it's just a black ball of mass?
Wtf.

Attached: 1554904933014.jpg (2048x1193, 327K)

Its thought to be infinitely dense - a singularity. But its not entirely known what goes on in them

looks like my anus after using the cheese grater

I'm not amazed.

>mfw trying to understand space

Attached: 1554905351284.png (478x523, 168K)

Educate yourself.

that fucking level

It's tiny. Imagine shrinking the earth to the size of a peanut.
The black hole you see is much larger than the mass inside of it too, because the radius at which light cannot escape is quite large.

>mfw when reading about the universe

Attached: 1554905150974.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Has this game been fixed yet or is it still a shallow buggy mess

I have a nasty bug there though. This is what it looks like when i dive in.

Attached: asdf.jpg (800x440, 117K)

It's tiny and very far and they needed something akin to a telescope the size of the Earth to be able to see that.

Attached: download (3).jpg (256x197, 8K)

delet this

NASA should've used auto-focus, buncha amateurs

Advance Wars.

Help a brainlet like me understand. They say this is the first photo of a black hole. So how the hell have they been theorizong about them for decades already?

Tiny speck, maybe a single point, which is why they call it a singularity.

Mathematical equations.

*notices galactic bulge*

Attached: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Faces HD Wallpapers2.jpg (1024x923, 104K)

Is it an actual photo or is it yet another simulation based on some radio waves?

Attached: 1497080158416.png (190x205, 35K)

their smart

Mathematics of course, not of the black holes themselves but the objects that seemed to be influenced by them.

It's an actual photo

Composite picture of trillions of smaller pictures.

A picture showing resolution of object or roughly the size of solar system inside center of galaxy 53 million light years away... This is alot more impressive then trying to take a photo of an apple on the moon.

Actual photo.

physics and mathematics calculations. the movement of an object of mass is a solved problem. You can figure out what the behavior of objects in space should be based on the largest mass in the vicinity influencing it and the current trajectory it has. If there is an object that is behaving irregularly, scientists calculate what would be the physical requirements for that behavior to take place. It just so happens the behavior objects and light experience when around a black hole calculate to what a blackhole is, if that makes sense.

just check out the wikipedia article. its pretty good and has interesting references as well.

Because our theories predicted they'd be there.

Besides, we've had direct observations of black holes before, they just haven't been pictures.

/sci/ spending over 9000 hours in MS Paint

space station 13

Why is it orange?

You fucking fools. You weren't meant to see this.
The cosmos is angry.

Attached: 1530479301351.jpg (800x533, 78K)

Its literally all just guesswork. They dont even know if what they took the picture of is actually a black hole.

is that a giant patapon

why is the black hole looking at us?

Bring it. I'm ready.

Attached: 1541625314184.jpg (900x900, 71K)

It's loads of ultra hot gas circling the black hole.
One side is brighter than the other due to red/blue shift as it moves veyry quickly around it.

if we actually stared into a black hole how come we aren't blind now?

The black hole itself isn't orange, it's mass that is being sucked into it in the shape of a spinning disc, and the spinning material creates so much friction that it heats up immensely. Heat = orange.

Didin't they also find water on Mars or something?

Most likely the remnants of the collapsed star that formed it.

Thinking about black holes makes me nervous. Shit is scary.

I can't for the life of me figure out what the Three Body Problem is. I need to find a Youtube video for retards. I feel like a complete brainlet.

so when's aliens?

So what exactly did we learn from this picture?

>people actually believe that's a photo of a magical black hole
NASA has fooled you again. Give more to space tax so they can fake up more photos

Have you fucking seen the difference between 1996 and 2015 Pluto images.

We'll get there. Few millennia maybe but soon.

>simulation based on radio waves
It's a real picture of radio waves.

Why does this cat look like such a prick

Nobody knows, but lots of people have theories. The black is just the event horizon from which light can no longer escape, the actual singularity is probably infinitesimally small.

Arms
Splatoon 2

not as scary as meteors
there is a 1/200k chance that a 10 mt meteor will land on earth anytime soon

It stops being scary when you realize how old our solar system is without ever having come in contact with one, and that our spot in the milkyway has no activity in general.

The black hole is 6.5 billion solar masses, that accretion disk is not likely to be the stellar remains

This is the first direct observation of it.
There's been tons of indirect observations already, plus graviation waves and magnetic fields.

Where's your black hole pictures?

Attached: 1547821903559.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

NASA weren't the ones who did this.

How do you take a picture of a black hole? Shouldn't the photographer have been sucked in?

Attached: 1554229611417.png (882x731, 546K)

>hurr durr look how retarded I am
Jesus man, at least put some effort in.

so whats stopping one of these things from growing so large it eats the entire universe? surely theres a lifecycle that occurs after that disperses the mass somewhere? I cant imagine the mass just goes way into nothingness.

Isn't that one 6.500 million times the mass of our sun? that's some big ass shit

Is this real? They actually took a pic of a black hole?

Boy, if that scares you, you better not read about roaming Black holes.

He was.
RIP intrepid /p/bro :_;

Thats not a black hole. The black hole like effect is generated through use of gravitons.

ayo hol' up. we gots to be talkin bout mah reparationz n' shiet in the yea fo'thou

Shit nigger I panic when I consider the implications behind my capacity to feel extraordinary amounts of pain, not the existence of dense mass in space.

has been happening to me too
dunno what causes it but there is a huge update coming soon with the steam release

But it wasnt NASA who took this

Billion, not million

do you happen to know the energy or wavelength of that light they have colored orange?

Yes.

You're looking at it. I'm no expert, but what you're seeing is probably the accretion disc. You can see practicaly the entire thing, no matter the angle, because light coming from the other side of it is bend around it, reaching us. Meaning the entire accretion disc is visible. Learned that from googling some shit after watching Interstellar. Seems their representation of what a black hole would look like viewed 'up close' was discussed with experts.

wouldnt your dick get torn apart by the gravitational force

They used microwave telescopes.

Attached: 1554905718515.png (366x245, 103K)

You'd be dead before you reach it anyway. Your corpse will be spinning in its ring until it colapses.

Attached: IMG_20190410_003535.jpg (596x640, 36K)

He only wants to give you sweet release.

Attached: pete the merciful.gif (298x296, 350K)

Blackholes are gateways to "Hell"

Hawking Radiation. The larger their surface, the more they radiate. So there's probably some kind of equillibrium. Eventually, even black holes will disappear.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawking_radiation

Also, just because black holes are really massive doesn't mean they actively suck everything in, every galactic object is in a stable orbit, it's just that as gravitational interactions occur things have their orbits disturbed and are sometimes thrown off course, and black holes are just the things with the largest gravitational pull so if you're going to get pulled in to a collision with anything it's more likely to be a black hole.

Only one way to find out.

>You will never fall into a blackhole and experience an endless swath of agony as your body is stretched out over what feels like a millennia

Attached: 1551889485998.jpg (400x328, 27K)

Meteor chan is too much of a qt to make anyone be scared of meteors.

Attached: 112352356784.jpg (2000x2000, 334K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zUyH3XhpLTo

Entropy and Hawking Radiation my dude. I won't be surprised if the singularity transforms eventually into a star, ensuring that the universe keeps expanding to counter the constant collapse. Heck, black holes might even be the one keeping the universe together with the massive pulls to prevent us into going into a Big Rip

Blackholes are friends.

There is no big difference between a black hole and a star. Generally, objects orbit around them and don't fall into them.

what is this steven universe-looking ass anime bullshit

You'd probably die before you felt much pain at all.

So a black hole isn't actually a hole but more like a really, really, really strong star that'll fuck you up?

You learn something new everyday.

said representation in interstellar. They view it from an angle here, so you see a line (the actual disc) and then the circle around is the projection because light is warped around. The fact you don't see that line in the picture means they're probably viewing it from another angle, or there is maybe some other reason why it's not visible.
Kinda proves how accurate their predictions were.

Attached: black hole.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Does this mean your brain has so much neurons that its so infinitely dense it collapsed into a black hole?
You sound like a pretty smart guy.

Yeah, it's a sphere of gravity.

that aint falco

They behave exactly the same as stars. If you get too close you drop out of hyperspace and start taking heat damage.

It's pathetic.

No that's what happen at Gamestop

Under rated post

Hole is a pretty good word for it though. Most of what you can see as the black hole is just empty space where nothing can be because it's pulled in so quickly.

Everytime I see this black hole I think its an orange eye

now you can't unsee it

Stellaris.

no man sky

retard

No, it's not a star.

Who does the eye belong to?

She's Meteor-chan! The love of all life and cleaner of filth. When she shows up everyone will be happy.

Attached: gif1.gif (1200x1200, 449K)

So can I go check out this black hole in space engine or what?

so if our sun was a black hole, we'd still be fine? doesnt it fuck with light?

Me.
I see you user.

your body would keep stretching and falling into the singularity for a long time but your brain would be unable to function even after slight tidal force started acting on it, so you would barely feel anything

you cant fuck a black hole

More like No Man Buy

this retarded shit infuriates me so much
eat shit

But to where lead that hole?

Attached: 1328710322153.png (1318x406, 173K)

The final boss of Earth

Attached: mmmmm.jpg (668x712, 116K)

I for once welcome totally unexpected meteor impacts on our planet.

Is that a challenge?

Attached: 1554919451539.jpg (1024x593, 38K)

nah you love it quit acting hard

Think like this... you need some speed to leave Earth right? To make an orbit or to leave it entirely, on some asteroid you could throw a rock and it would hit back of your head, now imagine an object with so much gravity that no matter how much "speed" you would have, you cannot escape it at all, not even with the speed of light 300.000 km/s

all the planets would keep their orbit but without the energy radiating from sun we'd freeze immediately

If god snapped his fingers and replaced our sun with a black hole of equal mass, the planets would keep on orbiting the same as they've done for billions of years. We'd all freeze to death though.

i hate it bro

Sins of a Solar Empire

Attached: sins_sp_blackhole1.0.jpg.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

I haven't played it in a long while and would interesting in knowing too

>UTI inbound

whys that?

I think I'm done with the internet.

>You will never edge the event horizon of a black hole with a constant orbit, maintaining enough speed to prevent yourself from falling into the galactic abyss
>You will never bend the rules of time itself as you age by a perceived two weeks while the universe carries on without you for thousands of years, your family and friends turned to dust and a new age of man is waiting for you back home

youtube.com/watch?v=Hwues9rwAIY

Attached: Black Hole.jpg (600x368, 79K)

black holes absorb energy so we all will die due to hypothermia and shit

Why the fuck are Clockwork Orange and Brave New World not in English?

Megaton Rainfall.

It's the only thing that can kill the player.

I keep thinking it's a photograph of a cervix from a gynaecological exam where they stick a little camera up your cooter to see if you have cancer

I think you dropped this user

Attached: an ordinary plain ring.jpg (1919x1359, 122K)

>so if our sun was a black hole, we'd still be fine? doesnt it fuck with light?

We won't be fine, because we'd all get influenced by the dark energy eminating from it. We'd likely end up in a warp corrupted sector of the galaxy and overrun by demons. Sorry "demons". I know science types hate that word so much.

lmao

Wasted potential, the gane

Attached: 1554294940506.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

Wait until they update it.

Pic related

Attached: a6ba0966acc4f4b1a3de72488ba2679f.png (548x679, 419K)

Do you guys think other life exists in the universe? I think about this alot. How I'll be dead before we colonize planets or meet extraterrestrial life.

Attached: istockphoto-106402874-1024x1024.jpg (1024x477, 298K)

>Come back
>It's all niggers and muslims waging war between each other now

U
U
U
U

so Yea Forums can feel smarter

There's already art of this? Fucking hayai.

Why does that alien have foreskin on his fingers

Imagine the nebulas.

Of course. The real question is, can we fuck it?

Attached: img_jsancho_20190403-093421_imagenes_lv_terceros_colau_video_ok-kMiH-U4614416326869pH-992x558@LaVang (992x558, 46K)

yeah
human-like intelligence can't be that rare.

Extraterrestrial life will be so different from us that we'll spend 50 years trying to convince ourselves that it isn't life.

I imagine it does, but due to the expansion of the universe we might never find out.

Big as the universe is, probably.

based
*WHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*

Attached: Hellstar-Remina-Planeta-Ojo.jpg (500x365, 192K)

I know for a fact that it does. I don't think you'll like the aliens very much though. Their culture is rather different from ours, in a way that is horrifying.

Pic related.

Attached: 004__the_queen_by_the_hellbound_web.jpg (1200x1650, 874K)

He will probably update it somehow but for now he must release fucking steam version

Attached: scr00005.jpg (1904x1080, 467K)

We're not gonna meet other life because Dark Forest.

They were originally wrote in spanish and then translated to english

The chances of us being the only intelligent life in the universe is basically impossible. What people can't seem to wrap their head around is that the universe is fucking old, and distance is a huge issue. There are multiple scenarios and reasons for why we haven't come across another alien race before. The biggest one is the simple fact that far-reaching space travel may very well just be an impossibility limited by physics. Even if light-speed was possible, it'd take decades to travel even a fraction of what we've mapped out.

there are no videogames that depict black holes accurately
prove me wrong
pro tip: you actually cannot do that nigger

Other way around, smaller blackholes "radiate" faster, larger "radiate" slower.
The reason black holes don't grow endlessly is because they need mass to actually fall into them and space is large so any bit of speed is likely to make shit about to enter it miss.

I do think there is life, however it wouöd be extremely abstract to us.

larping is boring

They accidently left the auto-focus on.

You say that as if it's fact. There's no way to verify it.

Space engine.

enhance!

Attached: blackholetse.png (650x400, 91K)

Universe Sandbox

>>You will never bend the rules of time itself as you age by a perceived two weeks while the universe carries on without you for thousands of years, your family and friends turned to dust and a new age of man is waiting for you back home

Scrub, civilization itself will chose black holes as the final destination to wait out the end of time itself. To tap trillions of years of rotational energy and trillions of trillions more of hawking radiation as the universe cools down to nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qam5BkXIEhQ

Attached: afefsge.jpg (1920x1080, 758K)

not a video game

Maths cannot lie, maths doesn't care for your feelings. A Jew figured this shit out eighty-years-ago while also coming up with the written work that would create the atom bomb.

No they fucking weren't, they're both books by English authors

Also it's "written" not "wrote"

So what happens next? You have a picture of this elusive thing. Now what?

This is no larp. I've seen them. They're not little green men or blonde white nordic "gods". They're far more unnerving.

Btw, Greys are merely their avatars, flesh suits they use to interact with us.

Attached: 12751227_1282942388389360_1871281516_n.jpg (750x937, 98K)

Attached: abyss.png (360x427, 68K)

Yeah, even if humans do manage to make interstellar travel a regular thing, unless we invent a warp drive, we're probably not going farther than the local group at best, but even leaving our galaxy will be an enormous challenge.

>enabling this cursed existence to continue
>friends
It would be better if there were nothing. Pleasure of the devourer never compensates the torture of the devoured.

Heard Shepard's Tone in my head while watching

How does the event horizon work? Does it really distort time?

What if we are actually witnessing it but we can't understand that life so it's invisible to our senses/intelligence

Simulators are video games

No because the darwinian conception of abiogenesis is not true

Black hole was shown a week ago, why are you autist so late?

That story was great until the final chapters

youtube.com/watch?v=lBc8pPmvBkw

This happens. Science fucked us all.

Attached: scr00006.jpg (1904x1080, 526K)

A lot of the theory revolving around the idea there MUST be life elsewhere doesn't include a very importan factor; time.
We've only been around for a few thousand years. It can take billions of years for concious life to develop. The chance we're concurrently existing with another intelligent lifeform is a lot smaller than predictions told you.

Attached: Hypermassive.webm (1280x720, 766K)

Those were CGI projections you moron.

These photos were taken two years ago btw, it's just been in processing this entire time.
twitter.com/coreyspowell/status/1115978413251137541

I'm not saying that it's not real or not a black hole. Math is more often wrong than it is right. Science is built on trial and error. Not every theory is right. My point is, even if that could fit the current definition of a black hole, it's still very unclear as to what a black hole truly is. Same with dark matter.

Nice fanfic

I refuse to think its impossible to send some form of communication to another planet. The fact that we can SEE stars millions of lightyears away means that some form of communication has to be possible. Yeah, a lot of the stars we see are actually dead, but is really nothing able to be done? Cant we send like morse code light signals or something? Are wormholes just sci fi bullshit?

theres no way to verify a lot of things. thats why you make your calculations with as close to 100% probability you can get. youd be surprised how much math we do now is based on chance.

What are you talking about? The image itself was released today

The one I play with your mom every night.

Attached: scr00007.jpg (1904x1080, 403K)

Zoo Hypothesis

Attached: 1471203891-3058121092.jpg (1024x768, 193K)

better not read about gamma ray bursts :^)

Speed distorts time, the closer you are to light speed the slower time passes. The event horizon just is the boundary after which light cannot escape from a black hole.

Oh sorry, I messed that op. I thought that the larger the surface area, the more radiation. My bad.

>teasing us with the beta version

Attached: 1394301718944.gif (255x164, 939K)

We've communicated with them for a very long time. Sending radio transmissions is not how you speak to them. You have to travel through the astral to do it.

Attached: Femceno6.jpg (586x372, 14K)

REKT

Well we've already screwed the pooch by sending out radio waves, which tells everyone else that life exists in this direction. It's a Prisoner's Dilemma on whether they can trust us enough to reveal themselves, or if they'll see us as a potential threat and kill us, or if they'll hide in order to secure their own existence.

gravitational fields distort time too.

>Being realistic about the limitations of space travel
>"Fanfic"
If the Earth was even a mere 10% larger in mass, our current technology wouldn't allow us to break orbit. That's how fickle this shit is.

>The fact that we can SEE stars millions of lightyears away means that some form of communication has to be possible.
Yeah, if you can create a light that's bright enough to travel that far, they'll get your message in millions of years.

My hypothesis: any sapient race with intelligence to figure out interstellar travel is also intelligent enough to realize that space exploration is ethically wrong.

>taking photos
>showing it the location of our solar system
FOOLS

Attached: 1404782482708.jpg (251x251, 8K)

Did they tweak the black holes or this is just an addition?

I meant the "the chances of us being the only intelligent lifeforms are pretty much impossible" bit

xD

NOSOTROS

BASED

Based 13 year old

We're all going to regret the release of this photo soon.

Attached: hellbound1.jpg (400x295, 27K)

You want more?

Attached: scr00008.jpg (1904x1080, 423K)

yes not really a video game but space engine is fucking terrifying. really puts you in your fucking place too when you realize how unimaginably vast the universe actually is.

smoke a joint and fuck around in it for extreme results

if you change it to
>only lifeforms ever existed
Then that chance is practicall 0.

The ring is the huge disk of stars and other space junk spinning around it. It's red because it's ripping around so fast that shit gets ridiculously hot.

Not how it works. From your own perspective time will always flow at a rate of one second per second.

Yes. An exe file.

Yeah, just look at what sharing knowledge with other countries can do.

Epic "mature" humor my dude

FUIMOS

Dont forget that a woman was responsible for this discovery you incel permavirgins.

I kinda wanna try it out on LSD.

We all will turn into space dust one day, maybe even end up being sucked by one of those black holes.

Fuggggg

Attached: fug.png (174x231, 16K)

ayyy's most definitely exist due to how vast the universe is, they will most definitely be hostile either out of fear or aggression, and will most definitely annihilate us because of how shitty our politics are and how badly we treat eachother

Post more.
And give us a date. In a month? Two months?

Attached: «LUBE UP, BUDDY».jpg (882x994, 95K)

it was a combined international effort
And it wouldnt have been possible without EU funding it :)

I hope they add spooky Easter eggs in the new versión

who cares?

You do understand the universe is a big place.

Let's assume life can only prosper in Earth conditions. There are an estimated 30 billion planets in our galaxy. There are an estimated 100 billion observable galaxies. I'm sure you can see how fucking slim the chances are that we're the only Earth-like planet that has spawned life.

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3847/2041-8213/ab0ec7/meta
check the actual research paper for higher res images

This dude's fucking accent is killing me, it's like a hillbilly explaining it to me.

what pokemon is this?

CERVANTES

Nothing, it's just a cool milestone to finally see a black hole for real.

nice to know they have comcast too

Attached: scr00009.jpg (1904x1080, 603K)

Once they suck up all the matter around them, they just sit for billions of years.

It's a speech impediment he's fighting.

I'm not an english speaker and understand all he says.

>impossible
There are so many stars and planets in the universe that it's very much possible.
The real question is if it possible for two intelligent life forms to exist in one galaxy in the same time period.

Better cancel your plans. Hell cometh.

Attached: Disneyworld.jpg (928x905, 475K)

So a woman doomed mankind, how fitting.

Attached: galadriel_cenobite_by_christopher_manuel-d9lgglh.jpg (263x368, 175K)

How was it wasted ? Still one of the best space RTS

they're taking a picture of something that only (until now) theoretically existed, breaks reality as we know it, and is billions upon billions of miles away. what the fuck do you expect 4k?

Attached: 1457577657696.gif (500x378, 276K)

It's an evidence. Until now, black holes were just a (really solid) theory

>Muh macroverse
>Muh lifeless objects floating in space

All the smart people know that the real shit is in the microverse.

Attached: MicroVSMacro.jpg (790x960, 102K)

If an alien is humanoid and has the intelligence of a human is it ethical to have a relationship with them, including non-traditional intercourse? (Assume cannot have offspring)

If an alien has human intelligence but looks like a horse is it ethical to fuck them?

Will you bake a cake for me and my alien husband?

Attached: scr00010.jpg (1904x1080, 435K)

Light gets doppler'd

Those are just modeled though

>NASA

Attached: blacked.webm (640x360, 2.17M)

Impossible

>tfw no black hole gf

Playing Space Engine with some relaxing background music is the best feeling ever.

Attached: SPACE ENGINE.jpg (3840x2160, 510K)

>numale weeb makes a cringy drawing
Everytime

based schizo friend

Maybe Mass Effect? Not sure desu.

Of course they're fucking modeled

It's okay. I still enjoy playing ES2 more but the new pop system is much better

any idea when the steam version is coming?

>tfw get so smart your brain collapses into a black hole and become a brainlet

Attached: 1545597392843.png (800x549, 150K)

user complained about the blurryness of the picture, and you redirect him to models?

Underrated

This is what the internet was made for

Millennia?
Bro, the way technological advancement has skyrocketed in the past 25 years, we'll be able to see it clearly in another 25 perhaps

>mfw imagining the horrific radiation bombardment you'd receive just from standing on that planet

Attached: 1489884857912.gif (480x351, 1.06M)

Unbelievably kino.

>what does this look like without blur
>it looks like this
>wtf that's just a model

You may want to rethink having a relationship with these beings.

Attached: tumblr_oewm5liqb11s1v3r1o1_500.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

It's funny how nature replicates himself everywhere. God is a fucking hack.

>a few thousand

Galactus

This is not /sci/ or /x/ you fucking retards

Black holes terrify me and for some reason this gives me a fearboner even though it should give me a normal boner. I don't like spiders either but spidergirls don't give me fearboners, just boners.

Attached: 16011601.jpg (231x218, 24K)

you reach the big titty milf universe

Why does it look like a horse you HC sucking faggot