European PC games

>european PC games

Attached: 1554913695978.jpg (2252x1689, 699K)

*german
although we did have a few here in belgium, but I never knew anyone who bought this shit
hell, nobody buys physical pc games in general anymore

>German isn’t European

>2013
The simulator craze died years ago

German games are european but european games are not german.
There's no copies of Stalker up there.

OH NO NONONONNONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONON
*breathes*
BWAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAOGOHAHPOHOHOHOHOHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: C7B9C937-6857-463C-B217-6AB6964BE5AA.jpg (1156x681, 227K)

I always thought this was a meme but when I went to Germany it ended up being real

we europeans are not responsible for what the germans are doing

what a retard

>germany is european, thus all of europe is germany
you must do pretty poorly on those IQ tests.

Not all of Europe is as autistic as us Germans, stupid burger.

>Israelis are based and germans are cringe
this is a weird timeline

Probably boomers love this shit

When has Western Europe (besides the UK) EVER developed a good game? The only thing that comes to mind is "simulator" stuff with plastic textures.

Attached: 1496199853882.png (804x743, 22K)

rayman is from france

rayman is french

Germans have been cringe since the beginning of time.

As if Germans don't hate the retarded censorship in games themselves

The problem is for Wolfenstein for example that Bethesda themselves decided to remove basically all Nazi references for the German market instead of daring to try and urge to release it uncensored here, which would cause the government to overthink the current laws made by extremely anal boomers who think video games are the devil.
Nazi references in everything that is considered "art" or "educational" are allowed, but games are not considered either of these things yet. The German games industry is trying their best to change that and are semi successful with that so far. It'll take a few more years because people working for the German laws are extremely autistic and hate any kind of change, but we're getting there.

anno is german

Those aren't physical copies, those are Steam codes. Buying a physical copy is the only way to buy a game, paying for a download license is not buying a game.
Nobody with any self respect pays for digital distribution

The settlers used to be good.

Quantic Dream is French, Detroit was pretty successful
But "good game" is very subjective here

Attached: paint-frog.jpg (791x606, 489K)

gothic you little shit
and the x-series

10/10 made me reply

But from a company standpoint, releasing the game uncensored would get their shit slapped, cause them to lose a ton of money, and potentially fined.

You absolutely have to blame the germans for allowing such censorship to be made into law in the first place.

That's why they should try doing it, because yeah as you said, it would cause their shit being slapped, but censoring the game so hard also hurts sales. We need controversies like that to make them overthink the laws. If no one tries, nothing will change.

>You absolutely have to blame the germans for allowing such censorship to be made into law in the first place.
Yes because the people who live in Germany have so much of an influence on the laws the government makes. Moron.
Do you think people here don't fucking hate it? Everyone I know played an unofficial version of Wolfenstein because fucking no one wanted to put up with the ridiculous censored version. It's laughing stock.
People have been urging for the law the change for over 2 decades now. But as I said, people who work in the government are hardcore autists and hate change. Stores are still closed on Sundays despite no one being religious anymore but they don't want to bother changing it (even though it'd be great for the economy, as proven by the Netherlands) because "never change a running system" autism.

Assassin's Creed is French

fuck dude, i'm not religious aswell but I don't want to work on sundays. that's a stupid example

french canadian but same garbage

You don't want to earn twice as much money for working on Sundays? Sucks to be you, I'd fuckin love that
Also no one forces you to work in retail, you know?

>Canadian
>European

Attached: 1498926239290s.jpg (250x187, 6K)

if sunday is nothing special anymore, why would they feel the need to incentivise it by paying more?
and yes, noone is forcing me, but I still do it, although this has nothing to do with the discussion.
also, by your logic, we would get rid of all holidays aswell. have fun working on the first of may, christi himmelfahrt and whatnot. or are you a subhuman ex ddr kraut that doesn't have any free days at all?

Dark Messiah
Arx Fatalis

all g*rmans should be drawn and quartered, when will they stop trying to destroy europe?

as if jews and probably the state of israel itself wouldnt freak the fuck out if germany decided to lax its anti-nazi censorship laws

Because they still do it in the Netherlands. Because people who don't work in retail still don't have to work in Sundays.

Stop with that slippery slope bullshit.