Outlander, I’m Census and Excise Office

Outlander, I’m Census and Excise Office

Attached: 56732732_2262936587075568_7756713590865788928_n.png?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fprg2-1.fna& (960x540, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l83vT2svg3g
youtube.com/watch?v=TwNb53uuSVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a big strider

why does it take place on a halo ring

SUBMIT TO THE THREE THY SPIRITS AND THY LOOOOORDDSSSSS

WEALTH BEYOND MEASURE

AAAAH WE BEEN EXPECTING YOU

TELL ME ABOUT DAGOTH UR
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

kek
not him but I see what you did there

N'WAH

Hircine and Molag Bal created lycanthropes and vampires and everyone seems to treat it differently, but at the same time Azura and Malacath are responsible for Dunmer and Orcs respectively. Are they just those Daedra's equivalent of Lycanthropes/Vampires and nobody bothers to question it?

Tell me about Dagoth Ur. Why does he wear the mask?

Attached: nuare-studio-dogoth-ur.jpg (1920x1920, 913K)

Did malacath create the orcs? I thought all trinimac's worshippers just became orcs when boethiah ate trinimac.

Everyone kind of hates them anyway though

youtube.com/watch?v=l83vT2svg3g

HAHAHA HAHAHA

The gold is to imitate the glorious look of the Chimer before red mountain
Three protrusions sit at the top of the mask, Sotha Sil, Vivec, Almalexia. They are fake, wearing a mask of divinity.
Eyes unclosing, one enlightened. The dreamer is awake.

AH, YES

Well changed, yes, but that's semantics. Orcs simply don't exist in pre-empire history or the myths of Tamriel beyond those that relate to Malacath.

Dunmer are just Chimer that Azura singed for being dicks, it's not like vamprism or lycanthropy where they're literally cursed. Orsimer are kind of both but they're (relatively) civil so they're allowed to be second class citizens.

Many started worshiping Malacath after Trinimac was eaten but I don't think Malacath had anything to do with them becoming literal shit elves. Don't quote me though my orc lore is a little rusty.

Why isn't being dunmer or a Orc a curse? They're outcasts in every sense of the word. Individuals can fit into society, sure, but the same can be said of Lycanthropes and Vampires too.

I meant more along the lines of they don't really have a choice and can't change back to being whatever they were before like vampire

Plus I assmume they have temple services and stuff where priests of arkay tell everyone about vampires being caused by a woman being raped to death by satan, so that's probably partly why they get looked at differently

How much background shit would an average normie know, really? A lot of lore is written to sound like sermons or is otherwise metaphorical. Depends on the person I guess, and how many books they can afford

They're outcasts, sure but being a vampire means you spread vampire aids everywhere and drain blood from people to survive. Being blue or green doesn't seem so bad compared to that

What was Nolan Thinking?

It should be ceo how does/v/ not know how to meme

>he gold is to imitate the glorious look of the Chimer before red mountain
It's actually a Dwemer psychic-amplifying device that was used to project The Calling. Voryn was using it to commune with the Heart and it became part of his dream avatar after death.

Attached: 313411w.png (1600x900, 2.33M)

Just because nobody has looked for a cure, doesn't mean one doesn't exist. The nature of the daedra and their level of influence plays a part in this.
What is Molag Bal? He's a king of rape and enslavement. Subduing other races with vampirism seems completely in line with that.
Azura? Daedra of transition and change. The Chimer came from the historical mer. Altmer are the closest relation to them and they are all about extending life. The Dunmer revere death and sanctify death beyond all else. They have gone from the golden skin reflecting the light of the sun into a shadow of the night sky. If becoming a complete inversion of your very being isn't a curse I'm not sure what is.
Some Daedra are better are becoming a systemic part of society, but at their core the Daedra are of Padomay. The nature of their changes to Nirn are the same type of influence.

LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED N'WAH

>fans make great theory about the symbolism behind the mask
>eso tells people it's a telephone

"We finally have the tools of Kragrenac!"
"What about this gay mask?"
"Probably nothing, give it to Voryn so he feels like we give a shit about him"

why would i play openmw when i can play OG morrowind in high resolution anyway with all the features

Attached: image0 (3).jpg (1125x1386, 1.08M)

OpenMW is like early access and you kiddies love beta testing "complete" games.

I think it's mostly due to vampires and werewolves being instinctively drawn to fucking eating people. Now that I think about it, we should really do something about the Bosmer.

ESO is not cannon
Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=TwNb53uuSVc

Well
>Dunmer welcome ritual murder as a regular affair and enslave their dead as undying protectors of their own graves
>Orc culture in general is kill or be killed, then kill some more

Maybe the symbolism was the original intention but ESO writing team has shat the bed and forgot about it

ESO try to be creative at least. Elder Scrolls is fairly loose in terms of canon, so they ran way with it to do their own thing.
Bethesda's core team mostly uses the the transient setting to ignore parts of the established lore they don't feel like showing, but don't replace it with anything interesting.

Mer and Beastfolk must be exterminated for the good of Tamriel
Heil Ysmir

Or maybe TES lorefags read too much into it like they always do, and inevitably got BTFO by canon.