This guy is a leech. he has been leeching off james avgn for years

this guy is a leech. he has been leeching off james avgn for years

Attached: MIKEZ.jpg (1260x743, 73K)

other way around

Ryan seems worse.

He is the biggest leech. I thought after Ryan popped up that maybe James just liked having them around BUT the two other faggots, as much as I dislike them, do way more fucking work than Mike and Ryan combined.

10 INCHES

Those dumb unfunny idiots from Rental Reviews are worse.

Honestly, if Mike wasn't involved then AVGN would have never taken off like it did in the first place, considering it was his idea to start uploading the videos to youtube whereas James just wanted to keep them as a small project on his own website.

Attached: 1531085588369.jpg (624x448, 54K)

AVGN is based on Mike. He also wrote many of the best early episodes of the show. Someone who writes a show isn't a leech.

Remember when Mike's videos had a warning in the thumbnail so people could ignore them?

I don’t care I want to suck his huge dick

False. James made a contract with Screwattack who hosted his videos, he got popularity through that. He was already well known prior to the movement to youtube.

Nobody visited screwattack until AVGN was on their website. Screwattack saw that he was popular on Youtube and James was dumb enough to sign with them.

>this guy is a leech. he has been leeching off james avgn for years
Look like it or not Mike is the reason AVGN is still around today. Mike was the driving force in its formative years, and he shouldered the channel when James was recovering from his post-Movie depression. Has he made mistakes over the years, sure, but he's not a leech. Yeah he might not be he draw that James is, but James never would have been able to get this far without him. Thank you Mike Matei.
#friendship

Attached: weekendatjames.jpg (1200x781, 222K)

Mike, we know you browse this board.

>fat people in the back because they couldn't fit in the frame

Mike is the creative mastermind behind Cinemassacre. He writes AVGN scripts, contributes 70% of the channel's content, created the Loco Bandito, and interacts with channel fans. If the whole operation were left to James, it would just be videos of him talking about old movies he likes.

Mike has been writing the scripts for AVGN since day 1, what are you on about?

Mike has to carry every episode of James and Mike Mondays because otherwise it would be 10 minutes of James saying "mmn hmm yeaaa hmmm"

Mike wrote half of season one of avgn

His thing will keep him staying there cuz the bitches can't live without his.

No way. Tony, Kieran, and Justin are the best thing about Cinemassacre in the current year.

>Loco Bandito
that was so racist he should have been banned from cinemasacre for that forever

Of all the guys on Cinemassacre right now, you decided to pick on the motherfuckin' Chad Mike? The guy is as important to AVGN as James himself, and he still seems like he cares about their channel, instead of James who just goes "hmm hmm" every video.

Attached: 7cq6wbiu5pq11.jpg (1200x901, 192K)

am i the only one who thinks his voice is way too effeminate. jesus christ.

Attached: 1554000743835.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

>hanging out with girls that dye their hair fully
He needs a new circle.

Don't post or talk about Erin on here you fucking moron.

Attached: O9PC9NX.gif (352x262, 2.23M)

But I like listening to James talk about old movies he likes, it's really the only content he makes that I still enjoy.