How in the fuck will they ever top this lads?

How in the fuck will they ever top this lads?

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_erikkain_files_2015_11_Ludwig-1200x675.jpg (960x540, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3SVVUFXZ48g
youtube.com/watch?v=BCDEDi5gDPo
youtube.com/watch?v=rOWNVdDSw2s
strawpoll.me/17758310/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They wont

they can't

They don't

Isshin Sword Saint

Its impossible.

*pop*

*Ahhh, you were by my other side all along... my true mistress... my guiding sunlight...*

they already did

Attached: isshin.png (883x713, 625K)

They already did
Twice

*My Dark Soul*

>How in the fuck will they ever top this lads?
They can't. Fromsoft peaked at Bb and its all downhill from here.

Ludwig, Orphan, Isshin, Owl, Friede, and Midir walk into a large, dank and slightly illuminated cave chamber from six conveniently symmetrically placed openings.

Who wins?

Keep in mind that all phases count as part of the boss, including convenient old men with giant bowls of lava, suicidal granchildren, and dead mother corpses that spawn lightning waves.

Bloodborne is the best game ever made and the crowning achievement of the entire medium.
It will never, EVER be topped.

Black Phantom Satsuki.

>arena you've already fought in
>in an area youve already explored
>tedious fight with genichiro every fucking time
>shit music compared to Ludwig
>shit arena compared to Ludwig
>a lot easier than Ludwig
>Ludwig second phase actually has meaning and plot
>isshin pulls out a spear?
>isshin uses the same easily punshied technique we've seen before(lightning garbage)
>you get the fucking moonlight great sword for beating Ludwig
>you get some useless technique for beating isshin

Ludwig or Midir. Everyone in Sekiro is low tier.

Midir and it's not even close.

By releasing Sekiro

PCmutts will never experience the most pant shitting moment in gaming history

Attached: 64588777.jpg (1567x2160, 217K)

>Whale abortion instead of cow abortion
>Nietzche and Kant bullshit
>Sonyfags: Oh my god it's beautiful #4theplayers

>WHEN I SAW THE MOONLIGHT GREATSWORD I CLAPPED
>the chad saint
yeah tough choice

This is a cringepost

Maybe they should git gud then.

Attached: dark souls.jpg (114x110, 7K)

>a lot easier than Ludwig
LOL
You're right about everything else though

MOMMY I WANT MY DOPAMINE RIGHT NOW!

Dark Souls > Déraciné > Demon's Souls > Sekiro > Bloodborne

Dark Souls 1 is their worst game since Ninja Blade.

>reminder Ludwig wrecked DSP's shit for so long he quit BB for a couple of years.
youtu.be/3SVVUFXZ48g

Attached: 1528788385255.png (737x739, 852K)

Brainlet """argument""""

Oh, hey. It's that sword. Again. This is the fifth time.

Can I have something else?

Attached: sugoi.jpg (275x262, 26K)

he's so fucking easy once he draws out the sword tho

>Midir has a million hp
>flies
>can nuke the entire planet
yeah i wonder

It's the best game of its generation.

they can't, as other anons said, Bloodborne was peak FROM

Isshin is one of the easiest bosses in the game!! His first phase should take you no longer than 10 seconds before his posture meter fills. His second qnd third phase just bait his thrust attack and mikiri OR bait his jumping smash attack, a perfect parry lets you counter!
The sekiro is hard shit is a meme you fucking pea brain. Once you understand the mechanics its by far the easiest game fromsoft has ever released.

>the easiest game fromsoft has ever released
Yeah, as if. Git gud and stop whining.

Howso? It was worse than Demon's in a number of ways (gameplay, level design) and everything else has been effectively outclassed by later games.

>once you learn how to dodge and bait his openings, Ludwig is the easiest boss From has ever released
>once you become acquainted with the mechanics, Bloodborne is the easiest game... etc.

Triggered sekifags

Attached: dork.jpg (636x668, 57K)

>I watched a youtube video and it looked super fucking easy!
same can be said of any single boss in all of these from software games.

Have you actually played Demon's Souls?

triggered snoy because multiplat made his game irrelevant

Yeah. I own the intl disc and played prepatch. Much better gameplay.

HAAHAHAHAHA

try harder PCunt

It's the most memorable boss they've made, as is almost every boss in TOH. But Ludwig moreso. He's got the best reveal of the Moonlight and the best iteration of it in the series. He also had build prior to the DLC, so it didn't feel like I was fighting a literal who.

Attached: raquel-cornejo-ludwig-el-maldito (1).jpg (1169x6049, 1.34M)

?
What do you mean?

gough shooting kalameet was better

Some of us aren't poor fags and have both.

Attached: 1479487280821.gif (500x614, 399K)

pathetic

Oh, and his score is fantastic, the transition between two wholly unique phases and OSTs was kino.

Attached: Ludwig, the Holy Blade.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

True to some extent but sekiro is a lot less punishing since you have a way to block if you screw up and infinite stamina.

Didn't play the original version huh? Looks like your opinion is worthless. The point is Dark Souls 1 plays like dogshit next to Demons.

lovecraft was a racist incel and anyone who celebrates his work needs to be thrown into the gulags

git gud and die

>I watch you tube videos
>That must mean everybody does
Nope I figured that shit out on my own. Feel free to not believe me.

?
But Dark Souls 1 is the easiest game they've ever made. I know more about it then you even.

weren't gulags literally invented by racist poles though?

Moonlight Sword in King's Field IV >>>>>>> Moonlight Sword in Bloodborne

Yes because turn of the century America was such a shining beacon of modern, liberal progressive thought, it's all Lovecraft's fault for being such a meanie.

Attached: wYeXi6y.jpg (2980x4043, 2.79M)

You dont have infinite posture. you need to keep deflecting otherwise you get stunned and punished.

kid... I was playing Dark fuckin Souls while you were still my sperm swimming around your mother's womb

King's Field who?

Was Vicar Amelia in some relationship with Laurence? She is seen praying to his skull. Also why is she blindfolded?

>It's the most memorable boss they've made
That's not O&S

Imagine going from this OST

youtube.com/watch?v=BCDEDi5gDPo

To the wet fart that was the Sekiro OST.

Oh yeah, boomboom? Prove it.

Vicar Amelia was the last Vicar (leader) of the Healing Church. Laurence was the first, and we learn about his fate in the DLC.

Attached: Vicar.Amelia.full.2136046.png (1151x1724, 1.13M)

By not being boring?
Also Ludwig isnt even peak From, thats KF3's end segments and sekiro now.

Isshin is not hard at all. Owl is harder than him.

>muh posture
You don't always get punished for having your posture broken since its typically that last hit in the combo that breaks it.
Also you can recover your posture almost instantly by holding down block.

I've only just got past Lady Butterfly, and the tune for her was already better than that.
Also all of the tunes in Demon's Souls is better than that

How unfortunate for her to transform just as the Hunter finds her. She held out for very long.

Why is King's Shit being paraded all of sudden?

>unironically using exclamation points
Oof

Is there a Moonlight Sword in Sekiro?

Why is the sword the size of a car? How did he use it before going beast mode?

Laurence probably had his way with her several times.

so THIS is the power of a brainlet

He was the alpha hunter. Size would not matter.

>he wasnt around when the same shit happened last year
If you dont feel like seeing Froms entire cinematic universe thats fine. The early titles are NOT for everyone though, much harder in the beginning than their modern stuff.

Seriously though KF3 was the best finale to a trilogy I have ever had in video games.

>last hit in the combo that breaks it
but isshin specifically punishes getting stunned at the last hit of spear combo by throwing spear thurst right afterwards that kills you in 1 hit.

German was better

Stop projecting. If you’re under 30 you’re a zoomer and you’re no better than whoever you pictured

This. You need the most basic bitch "dude fucking EPIC" normie boss. O&s is a shit boss, but everyone remembers it, just like shit like Bed if Chaos.

>replay Bloodborne
>proceed to ignore every NPC quest for the 4th playthrough
Holy shit does it sound like anti fun using a guide for this shit

Attached: 1530958462765.png (572x322, 393K)

>O&S is a shit boss
absolutely not

Sekiro isn't peak anything as far as FromSoft is concerned.

>"The Night, and Dream, were long..."

Attached: maria_cry.png (281x342, 117K)

I feel sorry for everyone that didn't play it in it's day, now is beyond spoiled and even without knowing it is not the same with how much they have tried to replicate the same effect in their later games.
It's just not the same.

Nice joke.

?
It's Maneater with an extra phase and free arena. There's nothing special about it other then newbie's first maneater

go away, phil

So you only started playing their games on 360/ps3 gen then

lmao what a retard
If you cant see how each title is so wildly different thats on you

How do you even know who the fuck anything in this game is without looking up lore explanations after beating it once?

>guy saying the game is easy
>"g-g-g-g-git gud!"

Is that all you Sekirofags*cough*PClards*cough* can say? Game is easy as fuck, also boring and Bloodborne is way better.
Cope

Attached: 20190404090932_1.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Then dont sit there and try to deflect his attacks and get posture broken. You don't even need try to deflect that entire combo just bait it and go back in when he tries the thrust and mikiri

>BB doesnt even hold up more than a gen
>people still enjoying other from titles from long before

Who are you quoting?

what there's tactics and positioning in the game? I thought I had infinite stamina and can just block everything?

>le meme greatsword XD
They'll top it when you stop having childish taste

>peak in world/level design
Dark Souls
>peak in story and atmosphere
Déraciné
>peak in combat
Sekiro
>peak in bosses
Dark Souls 3
>peak in PVP
Dark Souls 2

I'm not exactly sure what Bloodborne is "peak" at...

cope

kys

One of Miyazaki's games had to be his masterpiece
Shame it's stuck on a shit system, and is ammo for console wars

Ludwig's name is plastered all over base bloodborne. And item descriptions recognize him as a beacon of hope in BB's world. Not sure why you would need lore videos. If you aren't illiterate, it won't be a problem.

Attached: Ludwig_.jpg (800x1133, 529K)

It's nothing like the Maneaters you idiot

Jesus, the framerate is still so bad.

You dont like O&S because it's too popular? Its famous for being the first filter in from games for alot of people but it's not a bad fight at all

Not him, but all Fromsoft games are "you had to be there" games. Even Dark Souls 1 has aged like cream and isn't worth playing next to their other titles nowadays, but it was really something special back in the day.

>idiots still think hackazaki is actually good at games
Retards all of you.
He never made BB or DeS special.
It was always Japan Studio.

>Déraciné
Trying way too hard there buddy

Very very good game.

tryhard post

Genuinely find it hard to play Bloodborne and likewise, the souls games now that Sekiro's out. The combat, gameplay and how it just "feels", in your hands, is so much better that it kind of ruins the other games.

Bloodborne in particular with the more "strafe" like dodging when you're locked on. You feel like you're skidding on ice or floating slightly.

>Peak Bosses
>DS3
>not BB
KEK

If you consider running in circles and baiting attacks a tactic then sure.

>It was always Japan Studio.
Imagine being this delusional.

Attached: 1433547283404.png (1200x788, 576K)

I cant stand your ilk.
>this game aged badly

Fuck off, the game handles exactly how it did when it was released. If you cant handle that fact maybe you should lok in the mirror before claiming other things are "bad" or "aged badly" since you cant come up with anything other than buzzwords

Nothing in Sekiro even came close to this moment. Not even the Divine Dragon.

It was built up, it was implied hard, Ludwig was mentioned several times in the base game, we knew a Moonlight Blade was coming soon. And when we finally got it, everything lined up for a perfect series of moments.

And then the soundtrack roared into spectacular bombast.

It was perfection.

They're the same kind of cunts who think Zelda 1 for the NES has "aged badly"

Not him, but:
Music. Level design. Enemy design. Atmosphere. Narrative. Actually subverts your expectations (something literally only a handful of games in the history of gaming do this, and Bloodborne does it without a cheap twist).

doesnt sound much different from sidedodge and slash monster's ass

youtube.com/watch?v=rOWNVdDSw2s

DaS2 and 3 are meh.
DeS, DaS1, BB, and Sekiro are gr8

Sequels are the real cancer

Also why the fuck does everyone have a boner for the memelight sword? Shits in pretty much all the games at that point so it almost felt like pandering

How isn't it? Two different enemies beat the shit out of you. The only real difference is you get a second phase in o&s and maneaters has a terrifying arena.

>Level design
It's very good for the first half
>Enemy design
There's very little enemy variety in the base game.
>Atmosphere
Cartoony horror cliches
>Actually subverts your expectations
It's a decent development, yeah

Why do people love the Master Sword? It has a similar novelty.

>its maneater
Thats gargoyles dude

>it was built up, it was implied hard

How?

I basically sprinted through the nightmare, and I didn't scream, "Oh shit it's Ludwig!" when I encountered him. I just remembered that one weapon and thought, "Oh, neat".

I had no tension or expectation of a grand boss battle when I ran in that room because he was the first boss in the DLC. I expected something way less threatening. Hell, I'd have thought something like Ludwig would appear where Maria or the Living Failures are.

He was a good boss though.

True except in sekiro you can block if you make a mistake making it the easier game.

>Two different enemies beat the shit out of you
You must have something wrong with your brain. Maneaters are two of the same creatures flying around precarious ledges. It has virtually nothing in common with O&S outside of the fact that there are two of them.

If Bloodborne 2 is like some aztec shit like that one leak or whatever suggested, and the game hinges on how the civilizations ritual system was perverted beyond repair and now there's insane cannibals and monsters everywhere, and then it's revealed that some kind of missionary that was just Patches caused it all by tricking somebody into doing a ritual incorrectly.

Mediocre at best

It's a pretty bad fight. Most two boss fights are. In fact, they all are. Dragon riders, Maneaters, O&s, etc.

I just watched this shit on youtube and it was all retarded, why exactly was this worth topping? Just a standard souls boss which you roll into and attack hoping he doesn't flail into you but halfway through he wields anime sword? ahahhahahhaahaha pathetic

Plot relevance.
In past from games the sword was a literal plot element required to progress the main story, without it KFdoesnt have a mcguffin.

Now its just another thing to collect thats only useful for cool moments rather than anything meaningful

Is this one of your gamestation characters or something?

Bloodbornefags confirmed for aztecposters

Based brainlet that didn't play DeS. They had two completely different AIs.

Nah it's brilliant. Their most mature and subtle game. Easily the best narrative work they've done

>enter boss
>YEAAAAAWOOO *splash* *splash*
This is Bloodborne in a nutshell

you can just attack in bloodborne and get your health back if you make a mistake.

That's not sword saint you pleb.

Utter retard, how are they different?

>I just watched this shit on youtube
poor Switchfags

>ha-ha they'll never get to experience my favorite game
Why are you happy about this?
Is it because you're not actually a fan of Bloodborne but just a corporate cuck Sony shill?

It mostly for people who actually look into the lore since Ludwig is only ever mentioned in item descriptions. He wasnt a huge part of the story like Maria, just a badass who lost his mind.

You mean there's actually a story in this shit?

>he never got to walk into the first game within the third game
Try again

strawpoll.me/17758310/r

MYSTERY NIGGAS

Attached: Shadow-of-yharnam.jpg (350x205, 15K)

Is there more art like this?

how the FUCK do I play an Arcane build?
For real though it doesn't seem like there's any arcane items or weapons with arcane scaling until way later in the game

Sure, if you like shitty walking sims. You'd probably be praising Gone Home if it was made by Fromsoft.

Level design never dips as low as the other games. Say that 'well, it's only very good in the first half', and then consider how fucked up the other games are.

There is a ton of variation. BB has the most enemies in the series except for Dark Souls 2. They use a lot of villagers and beasts early, but that was part of the twist.

>Cartoony horror cliches.
They're still better then the blandness of the previous games and the YOOOOOOOO of Sekiro. Furthermore, they're better then the underplayed drab boredom of Deracine. Yes, I played Deracine.

Attached: 1554602643988.png (939x2742, 3.63M)

ahh, you were at my side, all along

This.
I used to look forward to playing Bloodborne when Sony goes under and releases PC port 20 years from now, but I actually don't care anymore. Souls combat is a massive downgrade to Sekiro's now.
Mind you I have 292 hours in Dark Souls, 199 hours in Dark Souls 2 and 421 hours in Dark Souls 3, so it's not like I've never liked Souls. I just don't see how I can ever go back to it.

One was much more likely to stay the fuck away from you and use ranged. Your boomer brain can't remember, but this is how it was.

Funny stuff.

You can get a fire gem from the chalice dungeons and fire/bolt paper scales with arcane.

Dark Souls has two bad levels in its second half. Bloodborne does also. All of its bosses are also bad in the second half.
>underplayed drab boredom of Deracine
Don't blame the game for your ADHD
By that logic, every adventure game ever is a "walking sim". Basically, you're 15 years old.

You might like Nioh then, if you haven't already played it
I've not played Sekiro so I can't speak for how similar the games are but both games have very deep combat and very lightly follow a souls-like formula

>Good Hunter of the Church.
>Have you seen the light?
>Are my Church Hunters the honourable Spartans I hoped they would be?

Attached: 1474143897785.jpg (145x145, 6K)

Use false depth chalice glyphs to get any and all weapons/tools in the game when you kill BSB. Search them online, there's a speardsheet for it.

>yes

>Overall Boss Quality:
Sekiro>BB>DaS3>DaS1>DaS2>DeS
>Gameplay:
Sekiro>BB>DaS3>DaS1>DaS2>DeS
>Graphics and Lighting:
BB>Sekiro>DaS3>DaS1>DaS2>DeS
>Storytelling:
Sekiro>DeS>BB>DaS1>DaS3>DaS2
>NPC's/Characters:
Sekiro>DeS>DaS1>BB>DaS2>DaS3
>Lore, item descriptions
BB>DaS1>DeS>DaS2>Sekiro>DaS3
>Music:
BB>DaS3>DaS1>DeS>Sekiro>DaS2
>Area Design:
Sekiro>BB>DaS3>DeS>DaS1>DaS2
>Logical World Design:
DaS1>Sekiro=BB>DaS3>DaS2
>Non-linear world design
DaS1>DaS2>Sekiro=Bloodborne>DaS3
>Multiplayer:
DaS3>DaS2>DaS1>DeS>BB
>Playstyle/Armour/Weapon Variety:
DaS2>DaS3>DaS1>DeS>BB>Sekiro
>Length excluding DLC and Chalices:
DaS2>DaS1>DaS3>BB=Sekiro>DeS
>Weapon mechanics:
BB>DaS3>DaS2>DaS1>DeS
>Performance on console:
DaS2>DaS3>DeS>BB>DaS1

Here.

Attached: arcane build.jpg (1289x1407, 719K)

I guarantee that "difference" is a very small probability, because I played that game to death, especially that boss, and I did not notice that. In any case, they're still absolutely nothing like O&S

>Played prepatch
Not that hard since the game has never been patched

It handled bad when it came out. It literally played worse than DeS. What made DaS1 stand out was its interconnected world, it was very novel. When people say "games age badly", they mean group taste evolves over time. If you refuse to accept old media loses impact and relevancy over time, you're fucking retarded. Should we all be watching silent movies? I mean they haven't aged, they're the same movies aren't they? The answer is 'nobody gives a fuck about them because they're primitive and everyone has seen their gimmicks done better in later media'.

Everything you said here is wrong.

>By that logic, every adventure game ever is a "walking sim". Basically, you're 15 years old.
And what drove you to such conclusion? Basically, you're literally retarded.

>If you refuse to accept old media loses impact and relevancy over time, you're fucking retarded.
Careful, you might strain your back moving those goalposts

>the demon bell
damn

In Deracine you walk around and solve light story-based puzzles, as you do in all adventure games. You're too young to have played them.

Ahh, my sides have gone, all along.

Attached: aah.jpg (350x542, 78K)

I did buy it when it came out but at the time I had also played Lords of the Fallen and Surge recently which hampered my faith in souls knockoffs. I never went back to it despite hearing good things.

based and true. lightning reversal is so fucking easy to do and makes the last phase pitiful. all 4 phases are so fucking boring and easy. i beat it in maybe 1-2 hrs my first playthrough and one shot it through NG+3

Dark Souls 1's best bosses were on par with average BB bosses. Something like. Artorias is literally worse than shit like Gascoigne.
Dark Souls has more then that. It has Demon Ruins, Izalith, Great Hollow, Ash Lake, Crystal Cave. Those are just the offensively bad ones. Then there's stuff likes Archives and New Londo which are just not good. This level, "not good", is where BB's worst levels land. Mensis and Frontier never come close to shit like Crystal Caves or Izalith... they're on that Archive level of quality.

DS3 has better graphics than Sekiro. Sekiro also has worse storytelling than any of the other games
>sekiro
>logical world design
Is that why there's a secret passage in Kuro's room, at the top of Ashina castle, that leads directly to the Dilapidated Temple?

>Sword Saint Isshin
>uses a halberd and rifle

Kek. Why is Shitkiro so badly thought out?

old faggot cope
go water the plants grandpa

Some shitty scavenger hunts barely even classify as puzzles. Don't pretend you played actual adventure games you dumb zoomer.

Oh my fucking God you retard you don't know. The NA version had a patch on the disc. If you owned the NA version, it was already patched.
Your boomer brainrot has failed you.

You're the first person he encounters that he has to whip those out for.
It's everyone else who calls him Sword Saint because all they see is his first phase.

>Is that why there's a secret passage in Kuro's room, at the top of Ashina castle, that leads directly to the Dilapidated Temple?
this was so fucking lazy. feels like that's where Abandoned Dungeon as a full fledged area should've been, reeks of cut content

>Music:
>BB>DaS3>DaS1>DeS>Sekiro>DaS2

DaS2 is a small step above from DaS1 in terms of music, it even reuses tracks from DaS1, there's no reason for it to be so low

Elaborate.
I'm just explaining what people mean when the "aged" argument. It's not. moving goalposts: it's setting terms.

Because he seizes the spear from an aggressor lord in the literal opening cut scene of the game, and uses it in a form that is literally Isshin at his peak war-fighting potential.

Honestly makes more sense than fighting a dream relic man who found an ancient glowing sword or something in some underground mausoleum.

Deepest lore

>Demon Ruins, Izalith
bad levels
>Great Hollow, Ash Lake
good levels
>Crystal Cave
baddish
>Archives and New Londo
good levels

Gascoigne is the best boss in Bloodborne and is about as good as Artorias.

The worst Bloodborne levels sort of demean the quality of the game in a different way from Dark Souls. At least in Lost Izalith you're treated to weird ideas like the tentacle hoover monsters. In the Crystal Caves there are those oyster enemies. In the worst parts of Bloodborne, it all just feels like repeated, stitched together assets. In contrast to the first half, which felt like a living breathing world.

>Elaborate.
There are lots of examples of older games being better than later ones.

when will this come to PC.

>I'm just explaining what people mean when the "aged" argument
And I'm explaining that its literally impossible to things to age howy ou describe.
Culture moving forward into new technology has absolutely no bearing on the quality of past works unless you are factually retarded.

People dont look at great art and think "man if only it was done on modern mediums" they see it for what it is. A creation from a period of time.

Then retards come along and spew literal shit claiming a highly acclaimed movie or game are shit because "they dont hold up" to modern techniques when only a childish mong would even compare them to begin with.

>Some shitty scavenger hunts barely even classify as puzzles
They do in adventure games. Clearly you didn't fucking play them

Both the shinobi doorway shortcuts are there for game convenience purposes only.

The one at the dilapidated temple was put there so you could reach Emma/Kuro and the Sculptor through means other than what I presume is a more lengthy teleportation through the idol.

The one in Ashina Outskirts is so that you can activate the Demon Bell before you've potentially even fought one real boss. Thus, serving purpose for challenge runs etc.

When consoles become irrelevant and Sony is running low on cash, that's when they'll make a shitty PC port.

Sword Saint is slightly better, but still better. It doesn't have such 10/10 music, but the battle itself is way powerful and stays in memory since the did a lot of work of devloping Isshin/Wolf releations. Ludwig on the other hand is literally WHO for hunter. You just know he was a great hunter once, but disappeared long time ago

Attached: 1471813737257.png (500x369, 119K)

they already made the shittiest imaginable pc port with the psnow streaming service though

It still destroys the concept of saying that the game is the best in regards to 'logical world design'.

Reminder Bloodborne has 1 viable weapon.

Unironically emulation is the only possible way. Which is a damn shame, because we've just recently been able to emulate DeS after all these years.

Attached: ___55906292_1306176769539513_6722485086583701204__n.jpg (540x540, 94K)

BWAAAH
BWA-BWA-BWAAH
BWAH BU-BWAAAH
BWA BWA BWAAAAH
BWA-BWA-BWA

Attached: rape face.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

BB is not about the Hunter though.

Owl (father) and Sword Saint Isshin are comparable

>Reminder Bloodborne has 1 viable weapon.
Every single one is viable and effective. Can you say the same with souls?

It is unironically peak kino

they are all shit compared to saw cleaver and need way to many stats to even get on the same level as saw cleaver. Souls weapons are way more balanced.

It's not really a PC port. It's streamed from a playstation.
It also yields no extra income for them because no PC player would subject themselves to PSNow.
Only idorts who already on PS4 and PC have utilized it but just to try it out.

Bad adventure games you mean. Good ones like Myst don't.

Myst has fucking terrible puzzle design

By releasing Sekiro DLC

And you can't even play the DLC that way.

Nah you're thinking of Shitkiro

Wrong. Great Hollow is a linear trial-and-error shithole. Ash Lake is a linear shithole with nothing in it.
Dark Souls feels more patched together than BB ever could. I mean, you can delve into your gymnastics routine, but I remain unconvinced. Dark Souls 1's bad levels are so bad that they ruin immersion. BB never gets to that point, there are just some worse than others.

Gascoigne is much much better than Artorias. So are Maria, Orphan, Gehrman, Ludwig, Martyr, etc. They have more moves, mechanics, phases, etc. They even have real music with actual instruments further cementing the experience as superior. You can disagree, but I don't think you'll actually be able to present anything resembling a convincing argument why Artorias is better than even average bosses in BB.

I'm not talking about other things. I'm talking about Dark Souls and using an analog. I also never said newer things are "always better", so I don't disagree with you, but you need to relate it to what I'm talking about.

Not the same guy chalice dungeons suck.
Imagine the area they could have designed if they didnt make those shitty ripoffs they try to call content
Oh well, just From being retarded as usual

>he's a straight sword babby
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just take a look at all this endless trash. Note: each class has similar or the exact same moveset and weapon art across all the weapons, prioritizing only the couple that are actually good. Wow, so much for weapon variety.

Attached: weapon tier dsg DaS3.jpg (6320x2000, 1.03M)

t. absolute brainlet

I just reached him (first time playing BB), he pretty much raped me. I got him after 4-5 tries, didn't even know he had a second form but it was easier than his 1st. Around what level should i be at this point?

Ludwig's Holy Blade you tard

>Ahh, ahh, please... help us... Ah...
>An unsightly beast...
>A great terror looms!
>Ahh... Ludwig the Accursed is coming.
>Have mercy... Have mercy upon us

Attached: Ludwig_Undead_Beggar_Dialogue.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

If DS3 and Sekiro are any indication From won't focus on good bossfights ever again because normalfags bitch too much

They're all viable and effective. No amount of mental gymnastics will change this.

Coop-exploring through the procedurally generated ultra-dangerous cursed dungeons is the most fun part of the game you pleb.
You just have to go through all the story chalices first and that's a bit of a slog

Logical world design referred to how the game locations and levels fit together to conform to a cohesive and sensible world design. Each Souls game has it's caveats in this regard, but I found Dark Souls 1 to generally come out on top.

Bloodborne's Yharnam is wonderfully designed in this regard, but the nightmare areas are lesser so, and it didn't feel as interwoven as Dark Souls 1 had been, despite a few brilliant moments.

Sekiro's world has several of those moments as well, in addition to its own, shall we say, "nightmare areas", being the Hirata Estate in the Buddha Memory, and the Fountainhead palace, (which is at the very least, far more entertainingly explained than the nightmare-research hall transitions).

In addition, like Bloodborne and Dark Souls 1 Yharnam, Sekiro's world makes sense on a visual scale as well, locations can be seen from alternate locations, and several shortcuts or one way area transitions exist, such as the senpou temple-bodhisattva valley leap, and the bodhisattva valley-ashina depths cave.

Dark Souls 3's world makes sense on a visual scale as well, as most exterior areas can be seen from other places in the game world. However, the game goes out of its way to explain that the world's areas have come together as some sort of machination of the flames fading, drawing closer or some bullshit. This makes the naturalness of the games world feel less genuine, which, when tied in to the games high degree of linearity, diminishes the appeal quite severely.

Dark Souls 2 is just a fucking mess.

How many times today are you going to make this thread?

>post bloodsouls rehash unused bloodborne content
>wonders why it has shit weapon variety

amazing

Attached: 1521417099812.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Between BL60-70. More if you are bad.

>Great Hollow is a linear trial-and-error shithole
Sounds like you're confusing your own personal frustrations with its quality
Ash Lake is absolutely beautiful, borderline genius
There's no gymnastics here. The closest Dark Souls comes to feeling the way Bloodborne does in terms of re-using stuff is the Demon Ruins, with the Capra Demons and Asylum Demon Mrk 3. Other than that, even the three bad areas at least have weird new ideas

Repeat after me, BLOODBORNE IS TRASH
It's the incel, fedora wearing neckbeard of Fromsoft games.

>Sekiro's world makes sense on a visual scale as well
*enters secret door on top of Ashina Castle*
*teleports to temple half a mile away*

Dark Souls does this too. Only DaS2 and BB aced in the weapon viability department. And one of them is an egregious sequel.

Seriously though... What's up with redditors and spacing their sentences like this?

So just like every souls game?

took 9-10 years for demon's souls to get in playable state. cant wait for 2024 for all the "thanks for betatesting snoys" threads

hidden passage we don't see.

>has no concept of secret routes
So I guess you wanted Emma to just waltz through the castle and outskirts anytime she visited the temple?
Thats more lore breaking than a "hidden route" by far silly boy

I feel like Ludwig gets a lot of praise mostly for its presentation, not for the actual fight.
The first phase is just another typical BB boss but much harder. His second phase is really cool but was personally much easier than the first, which was somewhat of a letdown for me.
Still a great fight though, ultimately the atmosphere of a boss is really important. Yet I feel like it's not as amazing as it could've been.

>Always liked how BB looked like and its aesthetics
>Stayed away from any threads/spoilers until now
Just finishing my 1st playthrough, only the DLC and Gehrman left.

It's a visual tunnel, look at the fucking secret passage that it shown when entering and exiting.

folding screen monkeys was unrivaled kino

Just imagine a tight tunnel between with nothing of interest in them so gameplay-wise it's skipped completely.

Attached: tunnel.jpg (3110x2333, 823K)

>emma and co should just go through the FUCKING ABANDONED DUNGEON each time they want to visit the temple
Fuck no retard

They just did with Sekiro, easily even. Especially on PC where you have more than 20 frames.

t. someone who isn't a deluded Sony only fanboy

I remain unconvinced.
Technology-dependent media relies on technology. There is a certain point where the technology reaches a point where the artist's ability to express themselves is no longer limited.

To take your very shitty example, and scrutinize it, once oil paints, water color, acrylic, etc, became availible and artists were able to produce material that holds up despite technological evolution, All pieces from that point don't "age" nearly as easily. I'm not talking about graphics either, so don't bring it up.
Second, nobody is going to redo old shit in modern mediums. You're not going to look at a cave painting and say, "man, let's redo this"... you're going to say "lol look at this primitive piece of shit."
Videogames are still primitive. Most of you boomers haven't even seen the inside of an arcade and can't remember any of those games. Dark Souls 1 has been outpaced by consequent sequels it's primitive by comparison.

the first phase is great, he is intimidating as hell, like this hulking shrieking horse-frankenstien freak with fuckhuge claws

Attached: scrub.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

How many secret rotating ninja walls are in Sekiro?
>One in Hirata Estate before Butterfly
>One in Ashina Castle with the blue samurai guy
>One in Ashina Castle Kuro's room that leads to dilapitated
>One after the Headless in Outskirts that leads to Demon Bell
I did not find more of them anywhere.

>more trash Yea Forums and rebbit told him to parrot
I get that you need an echochamber to feel validated but you are wrong in every possible way.

I feel like they had a chance with this fight. But they completely fucked it up. Seriously the biggest let down in the entire game. It had no impact at all when it should have been a very emotional moment.

Attached: demon_of_hatred_sekiro_wiki_guide.jpg (300x168, 19K)

There are 2 that are "hidden" in ashina castle behind the blue guys and hirata estate like you said.
There are 3 that are "not hidden" as in you can see the body impression. One in the castle to the temple, one in the outskirts to the bell, and one in Mibu Village I believe

Its definitely the presentation. Ludwig is the culmination of Miyazaki's fallen hero boss cliche but this one ends on a sweet note where he regains his humanity even in beast form. His character design too is praised too for delving into the duality of man and nature.

That's funny, its aesthetic and blurry graphics are two of the main things I dislike about the game.

>Oh my fucking God you retard you don't know. The NA version had a patch on the disc. If you owned the NA version, it was already patched
Surprise, not everyone is a fat fuck that swallows bacon and fat like the disgraceful hog you are, fucking autistic ameriburger
In EU the game never got patched

The original Dark Souls is (generally) considered to have some of the best 3D level design in games. Not many would say the sequels surpass it in that regard.

>mfw i wanted to tell him the truth
I just couldn't.

>Sounds like you're confusing your own personal frustrations with its quality
You can try to conflate the issue with that, but what's good about it? It's a single ugly grey texture falling down branches with one enemy and you're going to get a few cheap deaths on your way down.
Ash Lake is linear, boring, and literally has no level design. Sure, it's nice looking, but my criticisms are accurate.
Dark Souls is a lot of "new ideas executed very poorly". This describes everything from mechanics to levels to bosses. That's the underlying problem with Dark Souls 1:
Lots of ideas executed poorly, so poorly you're taken out of the game.
BB never does this.

>Ishin is easiest boss, once you memorize his abilities and combos, manage your posture, keep your spacing, time your parries and counters.

Bloodborne fags

Attached: 1549202753956.gif (320x310, 2.34M)

Its so freaky the way he disappears when he does that jump attack.

If you're going to concede to me, do it with dignity user. Don't just say 'you're wrong' and run away.
Good chat. Anything else?

It has superb world design. The level design is spotty.

>Isshin is easy bruh, you just need not to get hit
Said the hunter spamming invincibility frames and ganking ludwig with the pizza cutter guy

I already said my piece and you replied with things that are just plain wrong.
Thats it

How do you beat this fucker, when he starts his unlimited blade works shit?

Attached: 54654727.jpg (595x842, 67K)

I give them credit for not milking the fight with cinematics. it's a hard encounter and when you finally beat him theres bittersweet voice lines packed in the final deathblow. bravo miyazaki

I dont think Miyazaki can top this. The bosses in Sekiro were way too talkative imo. The best souls bosses are those who barely spoke or only uttered lines of great importance that practically defined their backstory without directly referring to it.
For thematic purposes, Sif and Gwyn were also kino bosses.

in the phase transition backstab him

this will make him easier, also, bait his aerial attacks for extremely easy parries

The level design is pretty consistently great

If you're going to be some fucking retard that doesn't know anything that adopted the game like 5 years after it came out with the BP edition, use Google first before you shoot off your mouth, retard. I know pretending to know shit is the Yea Forums special, but with a little effort you won't come off as a retarded person.

I hid behind the roof pillar things and he followed me there so I could beat his ass more

Shoot the sword he plants into the ground.

Honestly I liked all fromsoft games and sekiros gameplay just eclipses everything before it. ISS is the better fight in gameplay and story context. Once they add the variety of previous titles on top of sekiros mechanics I doubt people will want to go back.

I disagree. You are the one that is wrong. You aren't watching talkies, listening to rock-smashing music, or playing Space Invaders... so I'm inclined to conclude I'm correct.

>I give them credit for being lazy
Okay. Honestly the reason it probably doesn't have an opening or closing cinematic is time restrictions. The whole last part of the game felt rushed.

Wear arcane resistant armor. All his attacks are arcane

Midir would get them in one combo

Sword saint

>More if you are bad
Checks out, thanks user.

?
Crystal Caves, Lost Izalith, Demon Ruins, Ash Lake, Great Hollow, are all really bad. New Londo and Archives are moderately bad.

That's a fight where you cannot give him any space. He's a chump at close range but a tough fight if he has space.

>The whole last part of the game felt rushed.
like every soulsborne game? its pretty convenient that ludwig is a fleshed out dlc boss while DoH is later half base game.

M'idir or Orphan.

Attached: orphan_of_kos_by_menaslg_dcqruc5-fullview.jpg (1600x905, 280K)

I liked OoK reveal a little better

Attached: Ook1.jpg (540x309, 14K)

Nigga I'm emulating Toy Story 2 on dreamcast right now.
So you are wrong.

like monster hunter

Everything after fountain head feels rushed. Which isn't that much so its not as bad as other fromsoft games in that regard but still. I liked the sculpted and that was not a satisfying ending to his character.

Toy Story is not a black and white "talkie". Are you okay? Let me know when you put on Metropolis or Nosferatu.

>easier than Ludwig
>Sword Saint requires you to choose between dodge, deflect, block, mikiri counter, jump, jump kick, use prosthetic, or lightning reversal on the fly
>Ludwig requires you to press Circle

Attached: 1554908989780.png (478x523, 168K)

>entire conversation is bout how games like das1 dont hold up when they do and many before 360 even existed are still hailed as the best of the genre
>moves the goal posts again
Nice one

>But bloodborne harder, pop bolt paper rush boss press immunity dodge

Attached: 1509828146137.gif (545x524, 143K)

well yeah when you kill divine dragon it was a pretty big red flag to get teleported right back to kuro's room. I imagine some kind of returning sequence was just crudely cut and tossed away. I hope dlc will do its magic and elevate the game like it did with pretty much every souls title.

NG+ BB proves to be significantly harder than NG+ Sekiro. Why is this?

>Not even 10 years.
>"it holds up boys."
>I'm reality, people are already insisting it's losing impact as it's being surpassed by other games on a qualitive basis.
Come on man.

inflated hp pools through the roof especially in the old hunters dlc

Mooks do nothing in Sekiro NG+. In BB, they fucking destroy you.

>Imagine thinking a game that gives you infinite stamina and a way to block every attack is difficult

>something being better makes this lose quality
Literally not how it works.
I bet you think NES games simply cannot hold up either

Orbis

>block
So you didnt play the game.
lolk

Honestly a bad fight, all the value is just in the cutscene and lore. Goes from stompy horse to cookie cutter "dash through the giant sword" souls boss. Lady Maria is better, Artorias is better, almost every boss in Sekiro is better.

theyre pushovers sure but still kill you in 2 hits.

>just installed dark souls 3
>everything is piss yellow
what the fuck is this

By block I mean spamming l1. Much harder than perfectly timing your dashes fucking up by a millisecond and losing half you health bar.

I don't know about that guy, but I'd argue only the crystal caves and new londo are legitimately bad.

I never said that.
I said it lost impact as other games surpassed its qualities.
Asteroids is as good as its ever been. It's also a game nobody wants to play today aside from ironically or as a lark. There's very little reasons to play something like this over Gladius or R-Type... and there's very little reason to play those over Iakruga or Silpheed.
Plenty of older games are worth playing because they have a unique combination. Act Raiser comes to the top of my head. I also still play Vampire Savior.

>losing half you health bar
and then you attack a few times to get it all back.

Yes, but you can oppress them much easier. Every enemy in BB can fuck you with hyper armor.

So you didn't play the game

>attack a few times to get it all back
Not unless you're doing a dedicated rally build with autism gems.

Confirmed to have never played the game. Managing posture is significantly harder than managing any moderately high stamina build in BB/DS3 where you can get 3 attacks in and press roll 3 times and have all your stamina back a few seconds later.
>block everything
Except grabs, thrusts, and sweeps? Might as well add every heavy attack too since they instantly stagger you and delete your posture. You have to deflect, retard.
>spam L1 lmao
You can't, that registers as a block.

>Fifth time
Nigger, the Moonlight has been a staple From weapon since King's Field. It's in every single Armored Core and it's in Otogi.

>confirmed you're just shit at the game you love so much. Lol

It will probably be in some DLC for Sekiro too

it's already in the game

Attached: divine dragon.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Seven Branch sword is an icon of asian mythologies and has been in many non-FROM games

It glows green and I clapped when I saw it.

it also shoots sword beems

Posture breaking means fuck all 90% of the time
They should have gave bosses a move to punish it

>le typical gothic setting
nah ill stick to Sekiro senpai
dont wanna play game with 26fps

Attached: kekk.jpg (241x230, 35K)

>they'll never get to experience my favorite game
Not saying this in an edgy sociopathic way or anything but unironically who would care? Not everything should be ported to everything all the time and you should accept there are some games you're not going to play. It's the only reason multiple platforms make any sense.

The deflection window shrinks when you spam tap block, so most hits slip through and hit your normal guard, especially if it's a combo string. You can't block stabs, only deflect, and you can't do either to sweeps or grabs. As you block you also lose posture.

[exeunt Plebeians]

I remember seeing people have a fairly easy time with this guy but he honestly pissed me off some of the most in the entire game and I honestly might have had to fight him the most times out of any boss save for maybe 1 or 2.

Kino gameplay > kino cutscenes

Attached: cuhrayzee.webm (1024x576, 2.87M)

>Kino gameplay
Yikes.

they already did

Attached: SotFS_Covetous.jpg (1465x875, 1.81M)

Bleach rules, the sword size increases with power level

pc chad here. really dont get why you faggots praise this so much can someone explain why its such a big deal?

Attached: rmr2.png (184x184, 70K)

I always enjoy fighting this guy even if he is easy. It's cool how you can shoot down hollows in jars to feed him so he'll be distracted.

>he doesn't know

chuuni.

None of the soulsborne ones beat DeS. One benefit of the separate archstones is that you don't walk through five biomes in the space of 20 minutes. Boletaria is progression from gates to the castle, Stonefang is descending into the earth, Latria is a bit fucked actually, SoS is descending further into the tombs, and the Valley of defilement progressively worsens, starting off on the cliff shanty before opening up into the swamp proper, with the abortion pool at the end.
And also the shortcuts thematically fit each world.

Attached: 1505325439050.gif (173x241, 576K)

If that's the case then DMC5 shits all over both games.

So this goofy looking horse guy with a funny voice pulls out a sword and It's meant to be 'kino' or something? Lol.

Attached: jackieboy.jpg (800x800, 159K)

But it I courages you to hold deflect down it even says that in tips holding it down then releasing it real quick then hold deflect again raises your posture so it's not that punishing.

>suddenly doing absolutely perfect at Ludwig phase 1 but getting my ass kicked in phase 2
What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1474335127850.jpg (569x569, 160K)

Thinking sekiro is this hard you think everyone watches videos about it... I get that you might have done so since your shit but, dont go lumping everyone else with you since you needed yt to help get you through this supposedly "hard" game.

Isshin is harder and the arena is better

I've platinumed both and Bloodborne is my favorite game but this post is fucking retarded. Half of it isn't even accurate. No plot in Isshin? Fucking retard.

I SAW THE SWORD AND I SAID WOOOOOOOOOW

I love how leftists hate Hitler with a violent passion yet seem to mostly copy his almost exact behavior.

Outside of the fact that he was a leftist as well

Is Bloodborne the most obnoxious fanbase in video games?

Every time a new hard game comes out these faggots do this shit all over again

Aside from the easiness and the arena, that post is correct

>been using Ludwig's for most of my playthrough
>just got to this boss

Shit niggas, what happened to senpai?

Attached: PS_Messages_20190410_163232.jpg (1920x1080, 1004K)